Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Voted »

Excuse me, am I here right for janitor interview?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 15, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:btw mastina's role isn't acutally real
if it was real, schadd would make it so she couldn't claim her real role, since just claiming that ur a town fakeclaimer isn't actually fakeclaiming and going against the spirit of your role.
The fact she claimed that she was a town fakerclaimer makes her claim fake.
Then the only logical conclusion is, that he is mafia/ 3rd party fakeclaimer!
VOTE: Mastina
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:55 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 24, Vorkuta wrote:Sure let's just completely ignore the remaining players and just lynch Mastina in RVS
Finally sameone who understands it.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Voted »

In post 115, Chickadead wrote:
In post 112, Chickadee wrote:@chickadead - if you don't plan on sharing reads, but do plan on being useful, how exactly are you going to go about that? Who do you decide to press for info? How do you go about it without ensuing chaos? Pointing out scummy things and pressing people is just another degree of sharing reads. I get that you're trying to play to your wincon, but I'm unsure about the logistics of not sharing any reads and still playing the game. Sorry if this has been discussed. I did legitimately read the first few pages, and then when it just devolved into wordy posts about the survivor role, I glossed over.
Our approach will differ based on how this player list approaches us. While we won't be outing reads directly, we will be conversing and giving our thoughts about players when we see fit. It's important to realize that our goal isn't to cause chaos, but more so to
ensure that none of our posts brings us closer to being a potential night-kill target
. It's possible that our approach changes in the near-future, but this is how we're going to be approaching the game for now. We're not actively playing against town's win condition. We won't be outing any "fake thoughts/reads" about players for the sake of helping our win condition, and we won't be jumping on the popular wagon if we disagree with it.
How about also ensuring that none of your posts brings you closer to being a potential lynch too?

I understand that you don't want to take role of town leader, but if you post few reads and help town just a little, why would scum/ 3rd party kill you? They will be bigger threats fot them than you. Stop hiding behind that survivour mask and start behaving at least samewhat towny, or I am calling your lynch.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Voted »

In post 125, Chickadead wrote:Why did I think claiming Survivor on MS was a good idea? This is embarrassing.
Because scum/ 3rd party killers are less likely to kill revealed survivours.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Voted »

Ahhhh, a forming wagoon!
VOTE: old dogs
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by Voted »

0/8=scum, 8/8=town

YAYVIDEOGAMES -nothing towny, no tries to solve the game 3/8
NotMySpamAccount - 1 posts, shares same reads, 4.5/8
Fuscosco - nothing towny, no tries to solve the game 3/8
ElevenThirty - posts few reads, but whisout reasoning, reacts on survivour same way I do (wants him to post reads), also tries to make game not stuck in survivour discussion. 5/8
The Three Musketeers {
Aramis - No posts which helps town, no reads, only pushes survivour, setting his mislynch. 1/8
D'artagnan - only one post, then nothing. 4/8
Porthos - only off topic posts, 3/8
Athos - not here 4/8 } - 1/8

mastina - I want more information about her readslist. How strong it is.
Toogeloo - same as Aramis 1/8
Spoiler:
In post 139, Toogeloo wrote:
Vote: Chickadead

Unless someone scum slips, I'm not changing my vote.
I am not unvoting survivour until we read sameone as scum.
In post 189, Toogeloo wrote:Let me give a few counter-points...
In post 161, Old Dogs wrote:we're ultimately taking away the usefulness of D1 - this is the only day where every single slot is alive, so if we spend it knowing that we're just going to lynch the survivor then all of the interactions we'd be getting here are useless
Day 1 is also the day where town shoots itself in the proverbial foot the hardest. They are more likely to lynch one of their own than any other alignment, and they are likely to bring out a few claims along the way. Going into Night 1 with a quick lynch of an anti-town element means that no one person has presented themselves as a major threat for night killing, role-blocking, or other shenanigans. Assuming some sort of power exists in this game, Night 1 can bring a lot of information to bear for discussion on Day 2 depending on how the evening plays out and whether or not information is worth sharing. Stances can just as easily form on Day 2 based around the kill(s) and power results, and work out in such a way that we can skip any kind of random dance phase and assume a Night 0 had happened instead.
we're ensuring we never hit mafia today when town has the best majority possible over scum on D1 - even if it's unlikely to happen if town players refuse to not vote for the 3p and we dont lynch scum it's really detrimental because scum can just never bus knowing full well that no one will want to lynch them.
Scum typically only bus when their team requires it, so I wouldn't expect a full on scum bus on Day 1 in most cases.
However, Town also gets to save information based on their roles so any shot(s) tonight would be taken based on fear of a player slot, which depending on who is what role, could cause overlap if we have multiple factions. Assuming any exist, Serial Killers will be the most blind since they would literally be shooting in the dark.
the 3p very likely is important to the main gimmick of the setup, which i assume we universally have little knowledge on. i'd rather see what that connection is before lynching them in case it's useful for town
The setup has been advertised as having multiple third parties, which means that as town, we want as many gone as we can in order to remove the swing potential of the game.
I don't want to give people place to reads sameone as scum.

Do I understand the meaning of two posts correctly?

---
UNVOTE: , will post more later; will decide whether I want push (and vote) musketeers or Toogeloo (or sameone else) later.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by Voted »

Actually, I am unjester.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Voted »

In post 219, Vorkuta wrote:I'm actually willing to lynch a jester on D1 provided we don't lose as a result
I think that this is a wise decision.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:46 am

Post by Voted »

In post 220, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 216, Voted wrote:I am not unvoting survivour until we read sameone as scum.
The game is advertised as heavily 3rd party. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't even a mafia team. So yeah, unless someone scumslips, I'm voting any antitown element.
I am pretty sure that this game has an obligatory anti-town role.
Survivour is not an obligatory anti-town.
We want to lynch sameone who is likely to be obligatory anti-town than survivour.
You don't try to find obligatory anti-town. Instead your only activity is pushing survivour claim.
So you don't play to town wincon.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Voted »

There is supposed to to be considerable 3rd party.
1 survivour doesn't seem to be considerable 3rd party.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Voted »

What is wrong with my read list? Bad reading criteria, bad formate/ culture of post or fact that I scumread Aramis?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Voted »

In post 0, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:
YAYVIDEOGAMES (alisae +2)
NotMySpamAccount
Fuscosco
ElevenThirty (skitter30 + Irrelephant11)
The Three Musketeers (Flavor Leaf, Nero Cain, Ramcius, Rosterfoster)
mastina
Toogeloo
---
Chickadee
the worst
KidAmn
Vorkuta
Chemist1422
Wh4t
Old Dogs (Titus + Katyusha)
Vengaboys
Voted
Gamma Emerald
ZZZX
I didn't forget anything, I said the loist is not complete, I just read first 7 (6) players.
Apart from this, am I doing same serious mistake in conducting my reads?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Voted »

In post 262, Fuscosco wrote:* Porthos Dartagnan and aramis and athos are all the same person.
Person or slot?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Voted »

In post 265, Voted wrote:
In post 262, Fuscosco wrote:* Porthos Dartagnan and aramis and athos are all the same person.
Person or slot?
Nevermind.
I think Aramis is scummy and others are pretty NAI so far.
So the slot is scummy.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Voted »

0/8
=scum,
8/8
=town

YAYVIDEOGAMES
-nothing towny, no tries to solve the game
3/8

NotMySpamAccount
- 1 posts, shares same reads,
4.5/8

Fuscosco
- nothing towny, no tries to solve the game
3/8

ElevenThirty
- posts few reads, but whisout reasoning, reacts on survivour same way I do (wants him to post reads), also tries to make game not stuck in survivour discussion.
5/8

The Three Musketeers
{
Aramis
- No posts which helps town, no reads, only pushes survivour, setting his mislynch.
1/8

D'artagnan
- only one post, then nothing

Porthos
- only off topic posts,
3/8

Athos
- not here

} - Aramis is scummy, others NAI -
1/8

Toogeloo - same as Aramis
1/8

Spoiler:
In post 139, Toogeloo wrote:
Vote: Chickadead

Unless someone scum slips, I'm not changing my vote.
I am not unvoting survivour until we read sameone as scum.
In post 189, Toogeloo wrote:Let me give a few counter-points...
In post 161, Old Dogs wrote:we're ultimately taking away the usefulness of D1 - this is the only day where every single slot is alive, so if we spend it knowing that we're just going to lynch the survivor then all of the interactions we'd be getting here are useless
Day 1 is also the day where town shoots itself in the proverbial foot the hardest. They are more likely to lynch one of their own than any other alignment, and they are likely to bring out a few claims along the way. Going into Night 1 with a quick lynch of an anti-town element means that no one person has presented themselves as a major threat for night killing, role-blocking, or other shenanigans. Assuming some sort of power exists in this game, Night 1 can bring a lot of information to bear for discussion on Day 2 depending on how the evening plays out and whether or not information is worth sharing. Stances can just as easily form on Day 2 based around the kill(s) and power results, and work out in such a way that we can skip any kind of random dance phase and assume a Night 0 had happened instead.
we're ensuring we never hit mafia today when town has the best majority possible over scum on D1 - even if it's unlikely to happen if town players refuse to not vote for the 3p and we dont lynch scum it's really detrimental because scum can just never bus knowing full well that no one will want to lynch them.
Scum typically only bus when their team requires it, so I wouldn't expect a full on scum bus on Day 1 in most cases.
However, Town also gets to save information based on their roles so any shot(s) tonight would be taken based on fear of a player slot, which depending on who is what role, could cause overlap if we have multiple factions. Assuming any exist, Serial Killers will be the most blind since they would literally be shooting in the dark.
the 3p very likely is important to the main gimmick of the setup, which i assume we universally have little knowledge on. i'd rather see what that connection is before lynching them in case it's useful for town
The setup has been advertised as having multiple third parties, which means that as town, we want as many gone as we can in order to remove the swing potential of the game.
I don't want to give people place to reads sameone as scum.

Do I understand the meaning of two posts correctly?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Voted »

I think scum wants to keep discussion on unproductive (where it comes to reads) discussion about survivor. This also makes them look engaged whisout actually helping town.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Voted »

In post 270, Old Dogs wrote:Voted
wdym
by Aramis (Ramcius) “setting his mislynch”?
I don't understand.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Voted »

I will do more reads later, I just readed first 6 (7) players from mod's player list.
The main difference between 11:30 and you is, that 11:30 was actually trying to move the conversation from survivor claim. He also posted same reads. You didn't. Your only "work" in this game is commenting survivor claim. Nothing more. You even didn't try to move the conversation from survivor claim.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Voted »

In post 270, Old Dogs wrote:Voted wdym by Aramis (Ramcius) “setting his mislynch”?
Setting his
lynch
. Mistake.
Moderator didn't tell me any special information which would be connected with survivor claim.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Voted »

Spoiler:
In post 76, The Three Musketeers wrote:Well then

Is there any reason to keep uncooperative survivor alive? No

Is there any reason to lynch them on the spot? From mechanical standpoint - not really. But there is another thing - if survivor is hindering our progress, namely if people will spend their time on discussing survivor's actions or whether we should lynch them or not instead of trying progress game, lynching survivor is best course of action to avoid this WIFOM and increase our chances to find scum. So we have to answer simple question - can we completely ignore survivor for now? If not, we should lynch them

Lastly, I always was advocate for D1 lynch and never accepted no lynch D1, so if we can't find decent lynch I'm more than happy to lynch you just to avoid unnecessary shenanigans

Also, your wincon don't have anything to do with us or our wincon, but is rather a hindrance, so why we should care about your wincon?
In post 88, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 78, Old Dogs wrote:this is a stupid conversation, you dont take a 0% chance to lynch mafia over a >0% chance to lynch mafia on D1

yes, if we're close to lylo it's an inevitable policy lynch but let's just let the chips fall where they may and let the survivor play optimally so they dont get shot by scum
At least we agree that no lynch D1 is bad

Aside form that, I'd rather lynch 3p over taking high stakes gamble for scum lynch with low success %

P-Edit:

Let me ask you then, how you going to cooperate with us in finding and lynching scum? You not sharing any reads, so sheeping biggest wagon? It's not much of a help

I'd rather not lynch town, which is playing against my wincon more than lynching survivor. So let me reiterate - if chance to lynch scum is low, I'd rather take safe option and lynch 3p that is not essential to my wincon

Yes, survivor is a hindrance - more people alive means we need more votes for a majority, so it's harder to lynch scum

P-P-Edit: Care to tell us where to start scumhunting then? Cause I have no leads

~Aramis
In post 103, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 102, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 99, The Three Musketeers wrote:Indeed, also those other slots can flip town too, why that's not a concern to you at all?
ramcius you've played mafia before LMAO

yes, ofc they can flip town, thats why i said i'd rather take a >0% chance of a scumflip over a 0% chance of a scumflip.

im glad we came full circle
See, that's the difference between you and me - you want to try lynch scum, I want to eliminate as much lose conditions as I can

Wanting to lynch survivor is NAI. I guess.
But talking
only
about survivor claim
and
not posting any reads
and
not trying to move game from debating whether to lynch survivor or not is scummy for me. That's just lurking while looking engaged, looking like helping to solve the game.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Voted »

VOTE: The 3 Musketeers
Spoiler:
(not reaction on samething recent, just remembered I could vote my scumread)
In post 278, The Three Musketeers wrote:Also, what happened in this game that is worth serious discussion? I saw some meta discussions, but I'm not a fan of meta and don't have much experience with most people in here, so I can't say much about it
You could start posting reads? Commenting other players' behaviour? You could start asking questions? Nah, you just felt comftable in the survivor debate.

Spoiler:
In post 89, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 88, The Three Musketeers wrote:At least we agree that no lynch D1 is bad

Aside form that, I'd rather lynch 3p over taking high stakes gamble for scum lynch with low success %
the point

---->

your head

how do you feel about 1130?
In post 108, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 106, The Three Musketeers wrote:Considering we have no clue on scum numbers and 3p numbers it's hard to predict, when it will be this "almost LYLO"

Also, what chances we have to find all scum before this "almost LYLO" happens in your opinion?
18 player game so we should start talking about it after 2 mislynches, and it's happened before in past large games so it can happen here. let's just play the game and let the setup speak for itself
Vorkuta wrote:Can we stop clogging the thread with hypotheticals?

We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
In the meanwhile, let's townhunt instead of discussing when and how best to lynch the survivor (*smh*)
why townhunt when we can scumhunt :?:

i think ramcius (musketeers) is town and 1130 is scum tho so i guess im getting stuff done in both lol

It was possible.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Voted »

If nothing "noteworthy" happened whole day 1, would you just... do nothing?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Voted »

In post 281, The Three Musketeers wrote:I asked a question - what noteworthy happened that I should discuss?

~Aramis
It is easy to find a stick to beat a dog.
In this case, it is easy to find a noteworthy post to move conversation forward - if you want so.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Voted »

Chickadee
- nothing towny, no tries to solve the game
3/8

Vorkuta
- no towny posts, no tries to solve the game. I will let myself be lulled by his tone which seems to be towny and give him
4/8

Old Dogs
- while debating over survivor claim, tries to force people to post reads, not let conversation get stuck in the discussion
7/8

note
: my vote on them was a total sheep

ZZZX
- no towny posts, no tries to solve the game. I will let myself be lulled by his tone which seems to be towny (more towny than Vorkuta) and give him
4.5/8
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 299, ElevenThirty wrote:random question @voted is english your first language?
random answer @11:30 no, feel free to correct me.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 310, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I've also been assured that Ramcius is a troll, so maybe his openwolfing isn't actually alignment indicative.

~ Pichu
If I called you his scum partner for this post, how would you react?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Voted »

In post 322, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I wouldn't care.

~ Pichu
Why?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Voted »

In post 325, schadd_ wrote:not voting (7): Fuscosco, The Three Musketeers, mastina, Chickadee, KidAmn, Wh4t, ElevenThirty

day 1 ends july 1st at 01:35 central US time; in 11 days, 17 hours, 21 minutes
We need people to vote.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Voted »

Because I have a feeling that we are still in RVS. I hate RVS.

I also don't want a lynching wagoon to be created after 4 day mark so if the possible lynch turns towny/ claims a powerful role, we have time to think about another wagoon.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Voted »

In post 329, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 328, Voted wrote:Because I have a feeling that we are still in RVS. I hate RVS.

I also don't want a lynching wagoon to be created after 4 day mark so if the possible lynch turns towny/ claims a powerful role, we have time to think about another wagoon.
With this logic you're bound to lynch VT - scum always will claim strong PR, if you announce that strong PR claims are out of the question

~Aramis
Point taken. Still can happen that the target can start behaving like obvious town.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Voted »

In post 334, Wh4t wrote:
Greetings friends.

Apologies for the late arrival. I will catch up soon.
VOTE: wh4t
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Voted »

In post 335, mastina wrote:What.

Why did I just become a masonizer?

I gained that role, but it wasn't the role I started with.
I bet that Chemist1422, Vengaboys, and Gamma Emerald are raging now:

*carefully chooses sameone towny, but not that towny so (s)he wouldn't end up NKed*
*the target claims the moment she recieves the new role*

Spoiler:
Just guessing, I don't know anything. But the explanation actually makes sence to me.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Voted »

It's not random.
Wh4t greeted thread as scum in: 2/2 games

Wh4t greeted thread as town in: 3/7 games

So like... 40% scum probability? I won't go blindly on this, but I want to push wh4t.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Voted »

In post 339, Chickadee wrote:And what makes you think it was one of the people that can't post that affected Mastina? If Mastina is even telling the truth.
Guess.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Voted »

In post 340, Voted wrote:It's not random.
Wh4t greeted thread as scum in: 2/2 games

Wh4t greeted thread as town in: 3/7 games

So like... 40% scum probability? I won't go blindly on this, but I want to push wh4t.
Greeted thread in opening post*

Newbie scums are more likely to greet thread in opening post than newbie towns. I instinctively vote for this kind of openings. Then I decided to check his meta where it comes to greetings. So no, I am not running all your meta posts in same kind of wierd program.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 348, Old Dogs wrote: also wh4t is an alt not a newbie
Does it nullify the fact that wh4t's own meta is greeting 100% as scum and only 3/7 times as town? (ignoring the fact that we have low data so the statistic is not entiry bulletproof)?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Voted »

How good is 11:30 as scum?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 397, Voted wrote:How good is 11:30 as scum?
Skitter
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Voted »

In post 413, ZZZX wrote:
In post 400, Old Dogs wrote:i dont want the slot paranoia lynched though i just think her content feels off - it's hard for me to put a finger on what exactly but i genuinely wish i could articulate it better
If you find it off then putting some pressure and setting up a wagon is the way to go, Pressure makes people tell more than they think they want to tell.
For example their role.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Voted »

VOTE: Zeebu

Thats L-1! No votes whisout intent!
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Voted »

In post 413, ZZZX wrote:Pressure makes people tell more than they think they want to tell.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Voted »

My pagetop :cry:
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Voted »

In post 429, ZZZX wrote:Vote you talk about how you don't want anyone yo claim a power role or w.e then you do a play to force a person to claim.

My vote is reconfirmed.
416 wasn't a serious post.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Voted »

VOTE: wh4t
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Voted »

In post 435, The Three Musketeers wrote:What the point of pressuring survivor claim like that?

~Aramis
I forgot. :facepalm:
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Voted »

In post 437, KidAmn wrote:
In post 436, Voted wrote:
In post 435, The Three Musketeers wrote:What the point of pressuring survivor claim like that?

~Aramis
I forgot. :facepalm:
Then why do you think that I pressured him?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Voted »

wh4t scum reads:
In post 451, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I'm offended

~ Pichu
I ask what would happen if I scum readed:
In post 322, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I wouldn't care.

~ Pichu
Why different reactions?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Voted »

I don't scumread people for talking about suvivor. I scumread people for talking only about survivor.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Voted »

I will be V/ LA 23-26.6
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Voted »

In post 462, zeebu wrote:@schadd_

just wondering, but i was not aware my slot ever posted before i joined the game yet ive had a vote on YVG for a couple vote counts now. am i missing something?
Ohhh. In this case,
claim
Your slot has already claimed in this game, I want to know if you claim the same role.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Voted »

In post 463, Voted wrote:
In post 462, zeebu wrote:@schadd_

just wondering, but i was not aware my slot ever posted before i joined the game yet ive had a vote on YVG for a couple vote counts now. am i missing something?
Ohhh. In this case,
claim
Your slot has already claimed in this game, I want to know if you claim the same role.
If sameone is around, please reconfirm this.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Voted »

In post 465, zeebu wrote:you seem to be very intent on trying to get folks to role claim. this was your second attempt with me if you include the 'joke' post
That L-1 thing wasn't joke, but pressure trap.
Your slot has already claimed.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Voted »

In post 466, Voted wrote:Your slot has already claimed.
I am deadly serious with this. No trick. Feel free to build a wagoon on me if I am not telling the truth.

Reclaim.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Voted »

In post 470, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 468, zeebu wrote:
In post 420, schadd_ wrote:zeebu replaces the worst
when did that happen?
That slot originally was Chickadead, feel free to ISO that

~Aramis
Meh, now he will claim masonizer. Thank you. We could have same contradiction in his claims.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Voted »

Hello Insomnia.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Voted »

You won't like me for this, but...
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Voted »

VOTE: Insomnia

L-2 guys
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Voted »

You guys know that if you didn't dig into Zeebu's slot previous owners, he could claim random roles (like survivor, which he could think that his slot claimed, since there was a survivor claim) and we could catch because of it?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Voted »

The situations are not same, but samewhat similar. Yet, your reaction is completely different. Do you feel urge to defend from Wh4t's "reasons", but not from mine? What is exactly wrong with Wh4t's (seriously, choose a pronoun) post that you don't like it?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 492, zeebu wrote:Raise your hand if you believed the claim
I don't believe that you are VT->masonizer in half of the say.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 495, Toogeloo wrote:uh... Voted?
In post 335, mastina wrote:What.

Why did I just become a masonizer?

I gained that role, but it wasn't the role I started with.
You mean this claim by the person who is not Chickadead/theworst/zeebu?
Alas, my endeavour to envenom his mind with confusion came to naught.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by Voted »

What are your reads so far?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Voted »

Are you sticking with BG claim of your predescent? Yes or no? If no, don't claim your role (yet).
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 527, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 522, Voted wrote:Are you sticking with BG claim of your predescent? Yes or no? If no, don't claim your role (yet).
Can you stop? You're not helping anyone

~Aramis
I am not being noxious. Responding on question: "are you BG", won't reveal anything at all. But actually can be AI if he answers before reading whole game.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by Voted »

Do you still wish him to not answer?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 531, insomnia wrote:Can I get a link to the page where the game actually starts please, I’m at page 10 and I only see mech talk.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80057&start=1000

You are not L-2 and didn't claim anything. I just tried to set up a pressure trap, but since it is heavily unproductive, there is no point in continuing.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 522, Voted wrote:Are you sticking with BG claim of your predescent? Yes or no? If no,
don't claim your role
(yet).
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Voted »

I played a game where Formerfish used samething similar against my scumpartner and my partner flaked.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Voted »

In post 544, insomnia wrote:Voted, what’s your take on Old Dogs?
I think they are obv town.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Voted »

Honestly, I don't think scum/ neutral killing would claim survivor and then change into town claim.

P.S. Replacement chickaded->the worst was never announced.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Voted »

In post 565, zeebu wrote:I mean I read about the survivor claim from chickadead and I read my role pm and I never put it together that I was supposed to be the survivor
How could I not see samething so trivial!
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Voted »

In post 574, Fuscosco wrote:

Is this irre or skitter? cuz my read of this post changes slightly based on that.
I think skitter said that once Irrelephant enters this game, they will start signing.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Voted »

In post 576, Fuscosco wrote:what? a pressure trap?
You put lots of pressure on sameone who joins game (L-1), if the players is scum, he might think there is nothing he can do to not end up being lynched, and doesn't try to play the game at all.

Good example is asking a player to confirm fictive claim of his slot, town play should ISO his slot (find the claim is fictive), or respond based on his PM, while scum player should think that game is lost and won't try at all.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Voted »

In post 588, Vorkuta wrote:Anyone that scumreads me on D1 is in effect scum claiming.

please revise your reads now and proceed as usual
Does this also mean that everyone who claims scum is scumreading you?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Voted »

In post 591, Vorkuta wrote:This is known as denying the antecedent
If you post immediatly after this post, I will not claim scum.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Voted »

I claim scum and this statment is false.
If and only if previous statment is true, I claim scum .
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Voted »

In post 107, Vorkuta wrote:Can we stop clogging the thread with hypotheticals?

In the meanwhile, let's townhunt instead of discussing when and how best to lynch the survivor (*smh*)
I ISOed Vorkuta. This is the
only
post in his ISO I can call as towny.
+ towny tone

@Vorkuta, apart from tone, is there any valid reason to not scumread you?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Voted »

In post 107, Vorkuta wrote:Can we stop clogging the thread with hypotheticals?

I ISOed Vorkuta. This is the
only
post in his ISO I can call as towny.

@Vorkuta, apart from towny tone, is there any valid reason to not scumread you?

E: this should make more sense
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Voted »

In post 608, ZZZX wrote: - Now this post by itself isnt a huge issue, but the way voted is really really REALLY mad at people pushing survivor makes me feel there is something off. If at any point one of Voted or the survivor slot flips scum, The other slot should immeditely die.
I am not mad with people for pushing survivor, I am mad with people for pushing survivor AND not doing anything else. I though I have already explained it.

About Wh4t:
Sameone broke my strongest scumread -3 musketeers- by saying the guy I scumreaded is a troll. I hoped into wh4t since greeting actualy is alignment indicative (even in his case). I won't lynch him just for that, but I wanted to pressure him. That being written, I did terrible job in it.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Voted »

Zeebu is not the lynch today.
I think ZZZX is town

VOTE: 11:30 I probably won't be able to change my vote in 3 days. This is not strong townread of mine and the wagoon has good chances of form.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Voted »

Wh4t is 4.5/8, ignoring the greeting.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Voted »

In post 656, The Three Musketeers wrote: Also, let's be real, you picked on me, cause I called you out, not because your scumread was that strong.
Since when is calling out Voted heavily scum indicative?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Voted »

I am not pushing to lynch. I am pushing so I can make better read. I haven't forgotten about Toog. I will push him; but after I find out what Musketeers are.

Yes, decided to start with Musketeers because of their reaction on my reads.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Voted »

Will post late today/tommorow.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Voted »

Nice, I haven't been prodded yet. Reading right now.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Voted »

VOTE: Chickadee
For now, this is just sheep to make things move.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Voted »

In post 675, insomnia wrote: (...)
Now to figure whether a Don Corleone would latch on things like this...
I don't like this.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Voted »

What does mean "FPS"?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Voted »

In post 654, insomnia wrote:Voted pulled a shit
fps
play on me
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1273, insomnia wrote:
In post 1266, Voted wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
You get town cred!
Why?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Voted »

Ehh, that was a lame pagetop.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Voted »

In post 817, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 780, insomnia wrote:Basically, Irrel is scum reading me for reacting to Voted’s pressure, and you scum read me for not doing that. So which one is it?
do you not know what a hydra is ...
I don't like this. When you have different reads with your hydra partner, you are supposed to discuss them. Not say "that's how hydra works".

You town/ scumread also based on how similar think people like you. Now sameone thinks absolutely differently, you know his alignment, and it doesn't do aynthign with you? Just disinterest?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1275, Voted wrote:
In post 1273, insomnia wrote:
In post 1266, Voted wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
You get town cred!
Why?
I am catching manipulation in the post. You want me to keep voting (even blindly) Chickadee.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Voted »

Spoiler:
I am catching, should not have lurk during end of day 2, thinking I will read the game during night. Stupid idea - I am lazy.
In post 914, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 912, pisskop wrote:Whats your current thoughts on the game toog?

You dont have to settle for being a nonpresence.
Haven't changed much since my last posts. I find it more productive for me to attempt to town hunt this game given the mechanics. I'm not convinced of what kind of group scum we are dealing with vs. what amount and types of third party exist, so I want to eliminate variables that I think need to be eliminated and focus on figuring out who has my best interests and represents the best town game.
This frazing doesn't seem natural to me.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Voted »

"so I want to eliminate variables that I think need to be eliminated and focus on figuring out who has my best interests and represents the best town game."
It feels to me like same kind of phrase PR/ politician would use.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Voted »

Still only on page 40, but I have a feeling that 11:30 has same though progress as me on many things. Is it AI?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Voted »

Are you talking about that toog quote? I don't know how to exactly describe it. It's like if you are standing in front lots of people, you want to look noble/ clever/ educated so you use fancy words and phrases, rather than telling your though as simply as possible.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Voted »

Did any of the day vigs pass through?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1587, Voted wrote:
Spoiler:
I am catching, should not have lurk during end of day 2, thinking I will read the game during night. Stupid idea - I am lazy.
In post 914, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 912, pisskop wrote:Whats your current thoughts on the game toog?

You dont have to settle for being a nonpresence.
Haven't changed much since my last posts. I find it more productive for me to attempt to town hunt this game given the mechanics. I'm not convinced of what kind of group scum we are dealing with vs. what amount and types of third party exist, so I want to eliminate variables that I think need to be eliminated and focus on figuring out who has my best interests and represents the best town game.
This frazing doesn't seem natural to me.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Voted »

Pagetop!
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1168, schadd_ wrote:as of now, all votes on Toogeloo are removed and none more can be added until day 2.
I can't find a reason why sameone would heavily townread Toogeloo. If it isn't same mechanic (like if survivor reaches x votes/ when timer hits y time, this ability auto activates), but the ability was used by a player (or my favorite conspiracy theory - the Triumvirate), I can see only logical reason in using the ability. The user wanted people to hop back into Chickadee's wagoon.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1145, Toogeloo wrote:Not sure what I'm at, but oh well...

I'm a Neutral-Aligned Survivor. I have no abilities other than my vote. I win when any other faction has secured it's own victory conditions and I am still alive.

This is the predominant reason I have been pushing zeebu, especially because of the claim that they had some kind of action, and that I really had no direction this game since I've never been a Survivor and have no idea the best way to play it. I figured I would start with town hunting and try and coast on Day 1. My stance as town is that third parties are detriments to town, regardless of role, so I tried to emulate that a bit as well.
The Triumvirate = Chemist and co.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Voted »

I also got new role. Now I am vengeful multitasking reflective 1-shot bulletproof, jailkeeper, 1-shot rolecop miller.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1650, schadd_ wrote:Rhinox (2): YAYVIDEOGAMES, pisskop
Creature (2): insomnia, Old Dogs
YAYVIDEOGAMES (1): Wh4t

not voting (13): ElevenThirty, mastina, Toogeloo, Chickadee, zeebu, Rhinox, Voted, Creature
This is disgusting. Even though I am only page 53, I will push this.

I also towread Skitter and scumlean Irrelephant so far.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1, schadd_ wrote:everyone will be multitasking
Mastina's two claims actually makes a bit sense.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Voted »

I town readed zzzx.
Chickadee is one of the slots I don't mind lynching. Derail of Toog's wagoon also helps.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 1660, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 1654, Voted wrote:
In post 1650, schadd_ wrote:Rhinox (2): YAYVIDEOGAMES, pisskop
Creature (2): insomnia, Old Dogs
YAYVIDEOGAMES (1): Wh4t

not voting (13): ElevenThirty, mastina, Toogeloo, Chickadee, zeebu, Rhinox, Voted, Creature
This is disgusting. Even though I am only page 53, I will push this.

I also towread Skitter and scumlean Irrelephant so far.
Just checking: you know that we're the same slot?
Yes.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Voted »

Spoiler:
In post 608, ZZZX wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, Originals and Replacees, Humans and aliens, and whoever this all doesn't apply to,

Its time to go through voted and see what hides beneith that noose

While we dont have a huge post quantity thus I dont have to do it the same way I would usually do it, I will still do it the same ol' way for consistency's sake. The read will be split into 3 parts:
1- The PbPA
2- Overall thoughts and questions
3- Conclusion

First part: PbPA:
Spoiler:
- NAI, Just a random RVS post.
- NAI, Ditto.
- Ditto
- town-lean/NAI, While I want to say its what town would want (since I even did the same thing.) I cant deny how there could be a scum motivation towards pushing that person in a sense since they know they won't listen or something, but then its just me trying to WIFOM it even further which is kinda dumb? So Town post for now
- NAI but I agree
- I am not sure if I like this post or not. I will leave that at null righht now cus I have no idea
- I dont like the readlist. I don't know if its scum motivated as its not pushed to setup a mislynch (or so I feel)
- NAI
- NAI
- Now this post by itself isnt a huge issue, but the way voted is really really REALLY mad at people pushing survivor makes me feel there is something off. If at any point one of Voted or the survivor slot flips scum, The other slot should immeditely die.
- Ditto last post
- The fact that half the readlist felt like fluff, With the other half having scum-read people (or had them rated more scummy) for things that I've seen you commit personally.
- Ditto
- Uh huh..
- Read my post mentioned before. In a sense its not a horrible readlist for this point of time, I just don't like readlists at this point tbh
- Perhaps. But AFAIS you are partaking in the same enduver.
- NAI
- Looks like a fair enough post
- I will believe that to be a simple random misspelling, Cus that sounds logical.
- I would argue that deciding to lynch survivor or not is part of solving the game, I DO agree on the fact it took way too long
- Fair vote
- I like this post, Some town points here
- Ditto last readlist. I agree on my previous feelings from hte last readlist but while I disagree with most of the reads, I will give the benefit of doubt aboutthe motivation of most of those reads
- NAI
- NAI
- NAI
- Like this post I guess, tries to mvoe game forward
= Is fair enough in the beginning. But I don't agree with half of it. We should use most of the time we have. No need to rush things
- cant say I understand what you mean here
- One of the posts I dont like, I notice that Voted wanted us to move out of RVS, just for that to happen. It is one of the posts I really hated. Scum points
- NAI
- Having 10+ pages of content and then moving a vote on a new player to the game is guessing, If you have a reason to push that slot I would be like fine, But you mentioned you want the game to move forward, and that was moving the game in circles.
- NAI
- Ditto my last post about this topic.
- That vote would work in an RVS, or somewhere in page 2-3. not 400 posts in. THAT is the issue, you are still 50% likely to hit town according to your meta calculations (since he greeted in half his town games)
- A random question but NAI I guess
- As I explained - You need to get out of RVS, creating wagons and pressuring people is the only way to do that more or less.
- I hate this
- We are more likely to get info out of scum than town, because town by default know *less*
- NAI
- It sure looked serious enough.
- as for why you re-voted what without saying anything,. even thou you had voted what already. IDK
- NAI
- NAI
- NAI
- I think at that point of the game people had stopped talking about survivor for a while now.
- NAI
- I really dont like the inconsistency of wnated not to get information out yet pushing to get information. Its just annoying. And slightly scum motivated if I can say my opinion about it.
- Ditto
- Again, you are contridicting yourself
- Ditto
- Those posts are really pissing me off, I am not even sure if they are scum motivated but they are getting on my serves
- NAI
- Here we go Again
- HERE WE GO AGAIN BOI
- If I was a mason I wouldnt claim being a mason on my life because why the hell would i do that. Infact as town unless i have to, Fake claiming some roles isnt a sin or an issue
- NAI as I dont understand
- I wont say I believe it, but I wont say I dont.
- Town have no need for confusion to a single member, Chaos can only cause benefit if it was guided with a purpose. I dont see no purpose here. what is even going on
- NAI
- I will give you the benefit of doubt for this post as you asked them not to claim thier role if it was different but seriously, stop rolefishing everywhere. logical
- No
- I just wish that question was not asked.
- NAI
- NAI
- Disagree but understanding your read
- I dont think its impossible. I am one tired night away from considering it a valid idea if I was scum lmao
- huh
- NAI, buit regarding Fusco's post. Why would your read depend on who said it? but w.e thisis not the place to ask those questions
- Thats kinda bullshit. I feel scum is more motivated to try to slip. While town is more likely to give up under higher pressure. Its almost like you are saying that scum wouldnt care at all to play while town would... Even thou scum technically has more to play for (f.e. by setting up confusion for his teammates.)
- NAI
- Uhhhh huh...
- FOr someone trying to move the game you truely are making my head hurt
- DItto my previous many post

Part 2: Thoughts and Qs:
While Voted is trying to say how they are trying to move the game forward, I have not seen Voted talk about anything except Survivor Claim, And talking about people talking about survivor claim, And moving the game forward. Most of the reads and votes just revolve around that. I don't feel that most of their posts are scum motivated and thus I cant say for certainty they are scum. However the way its going on sure does feel like someone wanting to keep the game going in circles while appearing to be the one pushing it.

Here are some questions I want people to answer
> Why is Voted contradicting what they say very very often?
> Whats the motivation between that?
> Do you guys think its intentional or just something that happens due to people not being aware of their own actions?
> Are they scum in your opinions?

Part 3: Conclusion
I am not hard scum reading Voted, But I want to pressure them for now. I think this vote should stay here, Until Voted starts proving me otherwise. For now, Lets keep voted... voted
VOTE: Voted
In post 614, ZZZX wrote:
In post 609, Voted wrote:
In post 608, ZZZX wrote: - Now this post by itself isnt a huge issue, but the way voted is really really REALLY mad at people pushing survivor makes me feel there is something off. If at any point one of Voted or the survivor slot flips scum, The other slot should immeditely die.
I am not mad with people for pushing survivor, I am mad with people for pushing survivor AND not doing anything else. I though I have already explained it.

About Wh4t:
Sameone broke my strongest scumread -3 musketeers- by saying the guy I scumreaded is a troll. I hoped into wh4t since greeting actualy is alignment indicative (even in his case). I won't lynch him just for that, but I wanted to pressure him. That being written, I did terrible job in it.
Honestly that does sound fair enough, I will read a few things (I did skim the last few pages but i've been focused on your posts.)

All in all I will need to see and decide tbh. I am nullish towards you (which you might've found from my post) but I wana see more.

So, Other than the greeting, Do you have any other reasons to scum ready what?

I think many people townreaded me and making case agaisnt me wouldn't be very wise from scum; he is not trying to lynch me with it, tries to make people talk about me rather than setting my lynch.
I think I would put him in like 5.5/8.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 1672, Voted wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 608, ZZZX wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, Originals and Replacees, Humans and aliens, and whoever this all doesn't apply to,

Its time to go through voted and see what hides beneith that noose

While we dont have a huge post quantity thus I dont have to do it the same way I would usually do it, I will still do it the same ol' way for consistency's sake. The read will be split into 3 parts:
1- The PbPA
2- Overall thoughts and questions
3- Conclusion

First part: PbPA:
- NAI, Just a random RVS post.
- NAI, Ditto.
- Ditto
- town-lean/NAI, While I want to say its what town would want (since I even did the same thing.) I cant deny how there could be a scum motivation towards pushing that person in a sense since they know they won't listen or something, but then its just me trying to WIFOM it even further which is kinda dumb? So Town post for now
- NAI but I agree
- I am not sure if I like this post or not. I will leave that at null righht now cus I have no idea
- I dont like the readlist. I don't know if its scum motivated as its not pushed to setup a mislynch (or so I feel)
- NAI
- NAI
- Now this post by itself isnt a huge issue, but the way voted is really really REALLY mad at people pushing survivor makes me feel there is something off. If at any point one of Voted or the survivor slot flips scum, The other slot should immeditely die.
- Ditto last post
- The fact that half the readlist felt like fluff, With the other half having scum-read people (or had them rated more scummy) for things that I've seen you commit personally.
- Ditto
- Uh huh..
- Read my post mentioned before. In a sense its not a horrible readlist for this point of time, I just don't like readlists at this point tbh
- Perhaps. But AFAIS you are partaking in the same enduver.
- NAI
- Looks like a fair enough post
- I will believe that to be a simple random misspelling, Cus that sounds logical.
- I would argue that deciding to lynch survivor or not is part of solving the game, I DO agree on the fact it took way too long
- Fair vote
- I like this post, Some town points here
- Ditto last readlist. I agree on my previous feelings from hte last readlist but while I disagree with most of the reads, I will give the benefit of doubt aboutthe motivation of most of those reads
- NAI
- NAI
- NAI
- Like this post I guess, tries to mvoe game forward
= Is fair enough in the beginning. But I don't agree with half of it. We should use most of the time we have. No need to rush things
- cant say I understand what you mean here
- One of the posts I dont like, I notice that Voted wanted us to move out of RVS, just for that to happen. It is one of the posts I really hated. Scum points
- NAI
- Having 10+ pages of content and then moving a vote on a new player to the game is guessing, If you have a reason to push that slot I would be like fine, But you mentioned you want the game to move forward, and that was moving the game in circles.
- NAI
- Ditto my last post about this topic.
- That vote would work in an RVS, or somewhere in page 2-3. not 400 posts in. THAT is the issue, you are still 50% likely to hit town according to your meta calculations (since he greeted in half his town games)
- A random question but NAI I guess
- As I explained - You need to get out of RVS, creating wagons and pressuring people is the only way to do that more or less.
- I hate this
- We are more likely to get info out of scum than town, because town by default know *less*
- NAI
- It sure looked serious enough.
- as for why you re-voted what without saying anything,. even thou you had voted what already. IDK
- NAI
- NAI
- NAI
- I think at that point of the game people had stopped talking about survivor for a while now.
- NAI
- I really dont like the inconsistency of wnated not to get information out yet pushing to get information. Its just annoying. And slightly scum motivated if I can say my opinion about it.
- Ditto
- Again, you are contridicting yourself
- Ditto
- Those posts are really pissing me off, I am not even sure if they are scum motivated but they are getting on my serves
- NAI
- Here we go Again
- HERE WE GO AGAIN BOI
- If I was a mason I wouldnt claim being a mason on my life because why the hell would i do that. Infact as town unless i have to, Fake claiming some roles isnt a sin or an issue
- NAI as I dont understand
- I wont say I believe it, but I wont say I dont.
- Town have no need for confusion to a single member, Chaos can only cause benefit if it was guided with a purpose. I dont see no purpose here. what is even going on
- NAI
- I will give you the benefit of doubt for this post as you asked them not to claim thier role if it was different but seriously, stop rolefishing everywhere. logical
- No
- I just wish that question was not asked.
- NAI
- NAI
- Disagree but understanding your read
- I dont think its impossible. I am one tired night away from considering it a valid idea if I was scum lmao
- huh
- NAI, buit regarding Fusco's post. Why would your read depend on who said it? but w.e thisis not the place to ask those questions
- Thats kinda bullshit. I feel scum is more motivated to try to slip. While town is more likely to give up under higher pressure. Its almost like you are saying that scum wouldnt care at all to play while town would... Even thou scum technically has more to play for (f.e. by setting up confusion for his teammates.)
- NAI
- Uhhhh huh...
- FOr someone trying to move the game you truely are making my head hurt
- DItto my previous many post

Part 2: Thoughts and Qs:
While Voted is trying to say how they are trying to move the game forward, I have not seen Voted talk about anything except Survivor Claim, And talking about people talking about survivor claim, And moving the game forward. Most of the reads and votes just revolve around that. I don't feel that most of their posts are scum motivated and thus I cant say for certainty they are scum. However the way its going on sure does feel like someone wanting to keep the game going in circles while appearing to be the one pushing it.

Here are some questions I want people to answer
> Why is Voted contradicting what they say very very often?
> Whats the motivation between that?
> Do you guys think its intentional or just something that happens due to people not being aware of their own actions?
> Are they scum in your opinions?

Part 3: Conclusion
I am not hard scum reading Voted, But I want to pressure them for now. I think this vote should stay here, Until Voted starts proving me otherwise. For now, Lets keep voted... voted
VOTE: Voted
In post 614, ZZZX wrote:
In post 609, Voted wrote:

About Wh4t:
Honestly that does sound fair enough, I will read a few things (I did skim the last few pages but i've been focused on your posts.)

All in all I will need to see and decide tbh. I am nullish towards you (which you might've found from my post) but I wana see more.

So, Other than the greeting, Do you have any other reasons to scum ready what?

I think many people townreaded me and making case agaisnt me wouldn't be very wise from scum; he is not trying to lynch me with it, tries to make people talk about me rather than setting my lynch.
I think I would put him in like 5.5/8.
Can't make spoilers in spoilers?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 1319, mastina wrote:Also reads right now.

zeebu
Chickadee
Old Dogs
Voted
The Three Musketeers
Vengaboys
Chemist1422
NotMySpamAccount/insomnia
Gamma Emerald
Fuscosco
Wh4t
KidAmn
Toogeloo
ZZZX
ElevenThirty
Vorkuta
YAYVIDEOGAMES
I agree that Zeebu is towny. Why did you put him as strongest read?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 1451, schadd_ wrote:
oh umm.. one more unrelated thing. have you heard anything about, like, a cult going on in this area?
I hope they can't recruit.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Voted »

I played a game where Creature was town. I don't think it can be scumier in this game.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Voted »

Did anyone claim poisoned or samething? I mean, there is only one kill.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by Voted »

Except that masonizer-fruitizer.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 1681, pisskop wrote:voted is currently voting for voted
?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Voted »

Pisshop, who are you willing to lynch?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Voted »

In post 1685, pisskop wrote:1672
At least it wasn't hammer.
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Voted »

Convicing in what?
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Voted »

In post 1690, insomnia wrote:
him not contributing with anything to progress town's wincon
will just declare you as a public enemy, if he doesn't vote with town I will personally powerlynch him one phase before LyLo.

I don't think he's town like at all, think he's legit 3p of some sort. The mentality behind his posts just screams survivor,
only defending himself, not giving a shit about pushes
, he was an unaccounted for abstainer yesterday.
+doing shitty reads
This is town!Zeebu.
I don't know how 3P!Zeebu looks, but scum!Zeebu is different.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”