duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #1) » Sun May 26, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by duppin »

Certainly not the most active game, but I don't mind. There seem to be quite a few meta reads being thrown around which I can't really comment on, I think I have only played with RC and Titus before.

Anyway I guess I'll just share my thoughts. I apologize for the formatting.

I kind of agree with Titus regarding the party mechanic. Obviously it would be better to fill up the party with town, but given how the game has progressed so far I'm starting to doubt we are going to reach a consensus.

I will elaborate if I need to, but I think Michael Scott/Inbred Lannisters is very town.

I'm leaning town Fuscosco but my reasoning is honestly very weak. His content in itself is fine but I don't really find it alignment indicative, it's more so the way he spam posts multiple posts in a row. It just feels genuine as in he keeps coming up with something else to add, which I'm not even sure is necessarily towny but I'm getting towny vibes from it nonetheless.
I also find Sky slightly town, I mainly liked her earlier posts.
I also want to townread Kirari. I wasn't really a fan of her first posts, but I thought # was a good post.

When I initially read through the thread I thought Yumeko was suspicious, but reading through her ISO I can't quite explain why. I think it mainly has to do with # where she defended herself, she seemed to imply both of the players voting on her were/could be suspicious for doing so. I'm also not sure why TRT's vote would be opportunistic. To be completely fair she did ask TRT to explain, but I still got the impression she was more interested in discrediting the votes. meh

I did not like Mary Saotomes response to Michael Scott, but I think my read might have been influenced by how you said it rather than what you said so I will give it another look later.

Not fond of HK. It was actually mainly his opening post I disliked.
#: Only wanting obv town in the party sounds reasonable enough, but the rest of his post just feels awkward. He is implying a scum would only get in the party if we do not add obv town, in which case it wouldn't really matter that scum could kill everyone at the party.
The last part of his post bothers me a bit too, seems to be questioning the heals and votes yet never follows up on this again. Overall it just felt like he posted just to be heard. I don't think his later posts are necessarily scummy but they are certainly not giving me town vibes either. I think his scumread on Michael Scott is really weak.

I don't really know what to make of TRT or Titus yet. I'm getting the impression they aren't that interested in the game.

I have absolutely no read on the inactive players (Bittersweet, Schiavetto)

I'd really like if PenguinPower could do something more than one liners
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Sun May 26, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by duppin »

Assuming Bittersweet gets replaced, I'm okay with getting rid of Schiavetto so I will help ensure a lynch if on him if I need to.

I would however prefer to do this

VOTE: HK
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Sun May 26, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 267, Kirari Momobami wrote:I mean, two posts yes, but the two posts are somehow worse than Bittersweet's one post... I don't mind seeing a flip on the slot, and if it's town, whatever.
Could you elaborate on this? I'm not really getting anything from the two posts.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #4) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 170, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 163, Michael Scott wrote:Heavy disagreement that HK is a bad lynch because 'no information' - at least one of their heads has been active elsewhere on site; and their only existing posts have no content of importance. Disliking Mary because of both her Fusco vote and also attempt to divert from Hell Knight. I think they deserve a prod by now, though.
Because active on site elsewhere is no reason to scumread a slot. In fact, it's quite stupid. Not that I expect anything less from all of you. People can have many reasons for not wanting to post in a game. Trying to paint it right away as it's scum not posting is really bad. Yes, the HK lynch was bad before. It got to 5 votes on 3 posts that weren't even bad at all. It also wouldn't have given information compared to other slots.
I agree with Mary that being active elsewhere isn't really alignment indicative, but I do not agree it makes Michael Scott/Inbred Lannisters (honestly I'm just going to refer to you as Inbred because thats a great name) scummy for pointing it out.
In post 171, Mary Saotome wrote:4 town exactly is auto win yes, but if that's really the strat people are going for the fact you're trying to do that on day 1 is laughable to me! If you wanted to put maybe one townread in? Okay sure I would understand that logic, but all 4? No no. That's just scummy and bad.
VOTE: Michael Scott
If this flips scum like I assume it will I'm pretty sure the other people in his list are town. It reads to me like this guy just wants to sneak his way into the 'auto win' strat. As mafia
Honesty once again I kind of agree with what Mary is saying, expecting to get 4 townies in the party day 1 is way too optimistic, but I don't really agree it's scummy. I mean I kind of understand Mary's logic, it could definitely be a scum play for Inbred to get himself + 3 townies into the party, but on the other hand this could just as well be coming from a town perspective.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #5) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by duppin »

Oh just to avoid confusion, I promised I'd take another look at Mary. I actually don't think her ISO looks bad. I don't really agree with all of her conclusions, but I think most of her points are valid
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #6) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 252, Titus wrote:
In post 249, duppin wrote:I don't really know what to make of TRT or Titus yet. I'm getting the impression they aren't that interested in the game.
Hyperpost Titus is dead for ages.
Thats a shame.
In post 253, PenguinPower wrote:I'm unfamiliar with duppin.

I don't know how I feel about this.
How am I supposed to interpret this? Are you saying you don't know how to feel about being unfamiliar with me or are do you find my slot suspicious?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #7) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 281, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
Should we want to be in the party? Is it good for town to be in the party, considering scum can kill them? I thought that wasn’t a good thing? Does being in the party make you lynchprooof? This game gets more confusing by the minute. I find “inbred” endearing, so I’m cool with it. :lol:
Well the way I understand it (feel free to correct me if I am wrong):

If mafia at the party kills a town outside the party or a mafia outside the party tries to kill a town inside the party, mod will reveal them as confirmed mafia the next morning. I think that is pretty much the only effect the party has
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #8) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 284, Inbred Lannisters wrote: So being in the party can sort of make you lynchproof?
That depends on the way we use the party. If we agree to put "conf" town in the party, then even if mafia end up there they are unlikely to kill inside the party simply because they will be treated as town, which means mafia will (most likely) kill someone outside the party and that will confirm there is at least one mafia outside the party, in which case it makes no sense to lynch people inside the party as we do not know if there is a mafia there yet
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #9) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by duppin »

But once again I could be wrong, but this is how I understand the mechanic.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #10) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by duppin »

No I do not recall you ever saying that, but you did vote 4 players, no?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 163, Michael Scott wrote:HEAL: Michael Scott, Kirari MomoBunny, Fuscosco
Oh no you actually did not
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #12) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 290, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 283, duppin wrote:
In post 281, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
Should we want to be in the party? Is it good for town to be in the party, considering scum can kill them? I thought that wasn’t a good thing? Does being in the party make you lynchprooof? This game gets more confusing by the minute. I find “inbred” endearing, so I’m cool with it. :lol:
Well the way I understand it (feel free to correct me if I am wrong):

If mafia at the party kills a town outside the party or a mafia outside the party tries to kill a town inside the party, mod will reveal them as confirmed mafia the next morning. I think that is pretty much the only effect the party has
Oh so no lynchproof benefit to it then. That’s what the 24 hr extension request is about, because rn I really have no freaking clue. But scum can kill inside their party and or outside of it, if they’re not in it and not be exposed?

So, wouldn’t it make the most sense for scum to kill not outside of whatever category they are then? So how can we confine scum in such a way that they can’t kill without getting caught?

~T
The most ideal would be putting 5 obvious town in the party, but I am not sure that is really going to be a possibility. I'm personally leaning towards Titus suggestion (just splitting the players in half), because I think it is an easier and safer approach.
In post 292, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 289, duppin wrote:
In post 163, Michael Scott wrote:HEAL: Michael Scott, Kirari MomoBunny, Fuscosco
Oh no you actually did not
Now look at my post saying this and Mary's response to it.

-J
Yeah it seems rather weird. I sincerely doubt she lied as that would be really silly as it so easy to verify. I can't really blame her for initially thinking you put 4 because I honestly thought as well, but her response to you pointing it out is rather strange, sounds like she just wants to commit to the scumread for some reason. Seems a bit tunnely honestly.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #13) » Mon May 27, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 312, Titus wrote:I still am not a fan of anything beyond 50/50 random. If no one joins me close to the lynch, I will pick the least bad option.
I'd still prefer to do this as well.

I also think I am okay with the house pet strategy.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #14) » Tue May 28, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 360, Hell Knight wrote:Not getting town vibes from Titus

VOTE: titus

I’m down with healing no one

heal: nobody
Could you elaborate on this?
In post 407, RedPanda wrote:I agree with Mary. lynching lurkers on the first day is a bad idea. It just helps mafia.
What if mafia is lurking? I definitely agree that simply going for lurkers is way too easy and lazy, but simply excluding lurkers as an option for day 1 makes no sense either.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #15) » Tue May 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by duppin »

Overall I kind of like RedPanda's entrance.

Anyway seems like we are not doing a 50/50 split. I still think I prefer the housepet strategy over filling party with town reads simply because I am not convinced we are going to succeed in putting town there.

If we go for the housepet, I'd prefer: Mary, Yumeko, HK (if we do not lynch him, but I'd prefer to lynch him). I'd also be fine with Raya36's slot, PP and Uncle Bob simply because I have no read on them. Some players seem to be townreading PP and I'd love to hear why, because I have no idea how to read him.

If we go for the town, I think the only players I feel confident enough in putting in there at the moment are Fus and Inbred
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #16) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:42 am

Post by duppin »

If we only send 2 town players in the party, I'd send Fus and Inbred.

While I still think Kirari is leaning town I am not confident enough in my read on her to put her in the party.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #17) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:43 am

Post by duppin »

As for including Sky in the house pet I'm not sold. I still think Sky's opening posts were town, hasn't really done that much after but this has been a rather slow game so that applies to the majority of the players
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #18) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:57 am

Post by duppin »

In post 480, Hell Knight wrote:And I can get behind yumeko

VOTE: yumeko
What happened to your Titus read? I asked if you could elaborate on why you thought she was scummy, so please do. Honestly if you are town I have no idea what you are doing. You just show up, write a couple of one liners, ignore every question thrown at you and then disappear again.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #19) » Wed May 29, 2019 1:01 am

Post by duppin »

Worst part is that while I certainly think it is anti town, I am not even sure it is scum indicative anymore. The game is so slow it is really easy to catch up, yet it just seems like you have no real interest in it. I can't help but feel scum would at least have some interest, if not in the game then because they at would at least respect their teammates enough to not just throw away the game. With that said I do think you look scummy but it's almost a case of you looking too scummy to be scum at this point..
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #20) » Wed May 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 516, Kirari Momobami wrote:duppin is townblocking fusco because fusco makes short posts. That's not a good reason to townread someone. I think duppin is mostly fine as a townlean but unfortunately I think his wall catchup is probably mostly from before he replaced in. I don't scumread the slot but I'm not committing him to a coalition victory yet. If we were actually playing coalition, maybe. But I'd like to see more.

Duppin any update on your read of raya?
Well, actually I had no read on her slot before and Raya hasn't really done anything yet for me to form a proper read on her. She has not explained any of her reads and to me it felt a bit like she was just sheeping Inbred's reads. I think there was a very clear difference between her and RedPandas entrance, but obviously it would not be fair for me to compare them since they play the game differently. But while I thought RedPandas entrance was rather town and felt like he was at least attempting at doing something, Raya's seemed pretty careful to me. So I am slightly concerned about her slot at the moment.
I would also like to add that I wasn't a fan of the Sky read. It felt like fence sitting to me. While I do understand her point, it felt like she was carefully trying to throw shade at Sky. Ironically I actually think Sky is slightly town but if Raya is scum I do think it could be an attempt at distancing.

But yeah ultimately I'm willing to give Raya a chance to get into the game, but as of right now I'm not the biggest fan of her slot
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #21) » Wed May 29, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by duppin »

The fact that we can't even reach a consensus on whether to go for house pet or town reads in the party honestly makes me inclined to believe it's going to be impossible to ever reach a consensus on who to send.

The only 2 players that I am currently confident enough to send in case we go for town reads are Fos and Lannisters.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #22) » Wed May 29, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by duppin »

Well I guess we are trying to put town in the party.

I'll do this then:

HEAL: Inbred and fus
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #23) » Thu May 30, 2019 2:12 am

Post by duppin »

I was under the impression people would not support it but I can see several players actually did
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #24) » Thu May 30, 2019 2:12 am

Post by duppin »

HEAL: Inbred, Duppin
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #25) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by duppin »

Oh seems like quite a lot has happened since last I posted, just going to catch up
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #26) » Fri May 31, 2019 12:20 am

Post by duppin »

Wait why did we go from a 2 man townblock to a 4 man? I'm really not sure how I feel about making a 4 man townblock day 1. I feel pretty good about Inbred and Fus but certainly not convinced Edgar is town yet.
In post 662, Skygazer wrote:HEAL: Inbred, Fusc, Duppin, Edgar
Okay well if Edgar, Inbred and Fus are all town then Sky is as well.
On the other hand if Sky is scum, then there is probably a scum in the party as well.

I think HK's reaction test was pretty awkward, not scummy just weird.

I actually quite like Edgar's latest posts, which makes me feel a bit better about having him in the party but still not convinced and I'm really not a fan of having formed a 4 man party already.
In post 816, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
Yes, I think that everyone who was voting me is scummy to some extent - the top 4 to a higher agree, which is where I'd also like to look today, maybe saving the rest for another look on day 3/4. Hellknight clearly needs to go, not mentioned is that my wagon rising up like that while Hellknight's didn't is highly scum indicative for them on its own, and their actions speak louder than their words
So you think all scum voted on you or? And does that mean you believe there are only town in the party?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #27) » Fri May 31, 2019 12:37 am

Post by duppin »

So:

Town:
Inbred
Fus

Leaning town:
Edgar
Sky (if everyone in the party is town then Sky is pretty much confirmed town - however if Sky is scum there is most likely a scum in the party)
RedPanda
HK

Neutral:
PP (people keep throwing meta reads at him but having never played with him I have no idea if they are correct. I haven't checked any of his previous game, but based on his play this game I am/was under the impression all he usually just likes to troll a little and mainly just post one liners. I should probably check some of his games if I get the time to actually verify if this is just his playstyle or if it is actually alignment indicative of him.)
Uncle Bob (I was okay with his first posts. His vote on Yumeko wasn't very strong but I think it was a fair enough starting vote. Disagree with Yumeko trying to paint it as scummy. He hasn't done anything after that, but I'm not going to pretend like that makes his slot more scummy. Waiting for his replacement)

Leaning scum:
Mary (The only thing she has done after me and Inbred talked about her is put out a vote on Yumeko.)
Raya (As I stated yesterday I wasn't a fan of her entrance)
Yumeko (I do like your interactions with RedPanda, but not really a fan of you calling everyone your wagon scummy. I understand some people might argue that could be a slight town tell but that is actually the reason I dislike it. It felt more like you tried to came up with a reason for finding everyone on your wagon suspicious rather than actually thinking they were scummy. You also didn't really comment on the party, it might not be fair of me to expect that from you given you are under a lot of pressure, but given I find you slightsly suspicious the fact that you didn't comment on the wagon while implying all scum voted on you makes me more worried about the party having a scum in it. This obviously only makes sense if you are actually scum though.

Scum:
HK (yeah I don't really care when people try to point out there is "no resistance" to the wagon because apparently there was enough to make Yumeko the leading wagon. I still think his play is scummy. My main concern is that it feels like it has mainly been my townreads who have been opposed to this wagon.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #28) » Fri May 31, 2019 12:41 am

Post by duppin »

I forgot to put Titus in neutral. I haven't played here in quite a while and Titus has changed her play and I am pretty careful with reading her. I don't think she has done anything scummy and I actually think her lack of interest earlier is a bit more likely to come from town but still aware that scum could easily fake it.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #29) » Fri May 31, 2019 12:52 am

Post by duppin »

In post 926, Hell Knight wrote:@duppin: we're both lean town and scum? Interesting.

-Pers
Oh I just realised I called Kirari HK in all of my previous post.

I was obviously also referring to Kirari in #
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #30) » Fri May 31, 2019 12:53 am

Post by duppin »

So to avoid confusion: I'm leaning town on Kirari and I think you are scummy.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #31) » Fri May 31, 2019 1:11 am

Post by duppin »

In post 935, Hell Knight wrote:I’m really not liking duppin’s reads

At all

-bae
Surely you could do better than this. Which reads (other than my read on you obviously) do you not like? Why?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #32) » Fri May 31, 2019 1:12 am

Post by duppin »

In post 930, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 914, Fuscosco wrote:Im really wary of all this focus on

1: the hood composition post-formation
2: Assuming theres a deepwolf post-formation
3: Pushing a lurker wagon like its a civic duty

its really shit
Same

I feel like is scum subterfuge and obfuscation- kirari doesn’t seem like the scum in all of this and neither do the Lannisters, Red panda is prob also town so it’s making yumeko look worse and worse

-bae
In this very post you are agreeing with several of my reads by the way
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #33) » Fri May 31, 2019 1:18 am

Post by duppin »

In post 924, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 919, duppin wrote:Sky (if everyone in the party is town then Sky is pretty much confirmed town - however if Sky is scum there is most likely a scum in the party)
Good observation.

However as scum haven't conceded, we assume there's one scum in the party. This lends considerable scum equity to Skygazer, and if there's not much town equity in her posts she becomes a good candidate for a lynch. (That's why I added her to my lynch pool)

Also based on similar reasoning, Mary flipping scum would indicate Edgar town: Edgar's predecessor, a player who holds a lot of influence in the game proposed a heal of himself, Mary and Penguin and wouldn't do that if he were scum with Mary.

-Joff
And what if Penguin is scum?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #34) » Fri May 31, 2019 1:26 am

Post by duppin »

In post 938, Hell Knight wrote:I didn’t like the fact that raya and Mary were scummy in your list

They haven’t been very active, so why aren’t they null?
I mean I have explained both of these reads.

I did not like Raya's entrance. I elaborated in #.

As for Mary I talked about when I replaced in #, I then followed up in # which led to Inbred engaging me and I then said I thought it felt like Mary was comitting to a read just for the sake of it and was tunneling, while not necessarily scummy, she has done nothing since that except follow up with a naked vote making me distrust the slot more.

Also several players have actually called her out and some with much stronger scumread than mine, so I'm curious as to why you are questioning my read on her.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #35) » Fri May 31, 2019 1:29 am

Post by duppin »

In post 939, Hell Knight wrote:Also, why are you leaning town in Edgar? Just because he’s in the party?

-bae
No? I clearly stated the only town I wanted in the party were Inbred and Fus and I disliked the fact that we put four. I am also not entirely sure what you are really getting at, why should I townread him just because he is in the party? Either you are implying I'm being a lazy town with all of this which is rather hypocritical or you are trying to throw shade at me, but why would I ever feel the need to townread him if I was scum just because he was in the party with me.

I stated in # I thought his latest posts were good, so while I am not yet convinced he is town I do feel better about him. I think overall his posting is pro town and we share a lot of the same reads
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #36) » Fri May 31, 2019 1:32 am

Post by duppin »

In post 941, Hell Knight wrote:I also don’t like your PP null read

PP has made enough posts for people to have a solid opinion on him...I get your reasoning on keeping him in your null pile but it just seems non commital

-bae
Perhaps, perhaps not. When I replaced in I said I didn't have a read on him because all he did was one liners, seeing as that continued with no one really questioning it I got the impression that it was simply his playstyle which makes it difficult to read into. Then some players began to throw meta reads at him and I have no way of knowing if they are correct. I don't think he contributed very much yet if that is what you are asking, but I'm not going to scumread him for his playstyle. I do not think much of what he has done is really alignment indicative.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #37) » Fri May 31, 2019 1:35 am

Post by duppin »

In post 942, Hell Knight wrote:So yes I do agree with your other reads but those things definitely pinged me
Honestly I'm going to have to question this. You claimed you did not agree with my reads "at all", but you agreed with the majority and when I questioned which you did not agree with you did not even post them all together, which makes me lean towards you just trying to come up with reads you felt like you could disagree with (as in reads you haven't already agreed with).

But I'm still unsure as to what you were actually getting at. Do you think I am scummy?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:22 am

Post by duppin »

I apologise.
In post 1101, RedPanda wrote:IBL
Edgar Allan Foe
Duppin Fuscosco

The reason I'm dropping duppin instead of Edgar is because I'm confident about edgar town. While duppin got most of my town read cause of when he replaced in. Fusco's post I mentioned earlier really did give me some pause and like kirari mentioned this is going to be IBL's problem and he's going to have more information than me to work it out.
Can you elaborate on this? You put IBL over Edgar, does that simply mean he is a stronger town read?
And why did your read on me change? You seem to be calling Fus out for a specific thing yet you put me next to him so I assume you find me suspicious as well but you haven't really explained it, so what exactly is your current read on me?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:29 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1055, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 919, duppin wrote:Yumeko (I do like your interactions with RedPanda, but not really a fan of you calling everyone your wagon scummy. I understand some people might argue that could be a slight town tell but that is actually the reason I dislike it. It felt more like you tried to came up with a reason for finding everyone on your wagon suspicious rather than actually thinking they were scummy. You also didn't really comment on the party, it might not be fair of me to expect that from you given you are under a lot of pressure, but given I find you slightsly suspicious the fact that you didn't comment on the wagon while implying all scum voted on you makes me more worried about the party having a scum in it. This obviously only makes sense if you are actually scum though.
Well let's clear something up - I'm not so much under a lot of pressure as I am receiving a lot of votes. As I pointed out, many of those votes were for no reason at all. As for the party... I'm not too concerned about there being scum or not in it right now, what do you think I need to comment on, and why should I be concerned with the party more than what I'm talking about?
I'd argue that's the same thing.
I don't think you need to comment on it, but I thought it was strange that you did not mainly because I thought you were suspicious so from my biased point of view I thought that if you are scum then perhaps you have a partner in the party. Now I am well aware that this is not a fair read given that it is based around the fact that I found you suspicious.
I will gladly admit that I actually like this post of yours though.
In post 1077, Kirari Momobami wrote:I have not investigated your meta whatsoever, a lot of your posts just feel fake to me.

That being said I don't have HK's flip yet. If HK does flip red, this should be revisited:
In post 793, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 249, duppin wrote:I also want to townread Kirari. I wasn't really a fan of her first posts, but I thought #211 was a good post.
In post 790, Hell Knight wrote:Kirari - scummy most of the way, but 211 looked better
I know 211 was a good post but uhm, have you been copying someone else's homework here mister?

You know that's not acceptable in this school.
Not quite sure I follow. Are you implying that if he is scum then I am scum to because he copied my read?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:46 am

Post by duppin »

Am I missing something? I don't think RedPanda ever voted on HK
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:48 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1155, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1144, Titus wrote:Hk you were lynched.
Cool. Haven't got that far yet. We're town. Lynch should have been Yumeko.
I almost want to townread this post now, but this is kind of messy. I honestly have no idea what vote you are referring to IBL
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:50 am

Post by duppin »

In post 546, RedPanda wrote:Err mod that isn't a vote for hellknight. I just failed at copying the quotes.

unvote vote yumeko
Well that depends. I think mod accepted this vote
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:51 am

Post by duppin »

UNVOTE:

I hate to townread someone for this, but I can't help but feel that reaction was town
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:53 am

Post by duppin »

I'm not sold on the wagon on Yumeko. I quite liked her latest posts.

I'd really like to hear more from Raya's slot now though
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:59 am

Post by duppin »

In post 606, schadd_ wrote:
lynch
Yumeko Jabami (8):
Skygazer, Uncle Bob, PenguinPower, Titus, Kirari Momobami, Hell Knight, RedPanda, Mary Saotome
Hell Knight (3):
Yumeko Jabami, duppin, Inbred Lannisters
Titus (2):
Fuscosco, Edgar Allan Foe

not voting (1):
Raya36
In post 1150, schadd_ wrote:
lynch
Hell Knight (7):
Yumeko Jabami, duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Inbred Lannisters, PenguinPower, Kirari Momobami, Titus
Yumeko Jabami (3):
Uncle Bob, RedPanda, Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome (2):
Skygazer, Fuscosco
PenguinPower (1):
Hell Knight

not voting (1):
Raya36,
So the players who voted on both HK and Yumeko are: Titus, Penguin, Kirari.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:59 am

Post by duppin »

For some reason I actually thought the wagons were similar
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:02 am

Post by duppin »

I really prefer the votes on HK, which kind of worries me because I genuinely think that was a town reaction to his lynch and it's the only reason I think he is town. Perhaps some of my reads are wrong.
Certainly also a possibility that there are scum within the less active players such as Raya. If that slot replaces again...
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:04 am

Post by duppin »

Oh and I should probably start treating you as a hydra
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:07 am

Post by duppin »

Fair enough thanks for the correction.

Still votes are pretty different but not enough information to really conclude anything at this point
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:21 am

Post by duppin »

I was considering moving my vote to Mary actually, but forgot she was being replaced so would like to hear from the replacement first.

As for Penguin you already know my thoughts. I simply don't know how to read his play. Ironically I think the most townie thing he has done was his push on you

I think Kirari is town
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:23 am

Post by duppin »

Oh and Raya is being replaced as well I see. Well I hope they are replaced soon because I'm not a fan of their slots
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:24 am

Post by duppin »

Here is what I am thinking:

I think HK believed he was lynched when Inbred said so. It is definitely not unheard of that scum will still pretend to be town at that point, but I thought the reaction was rather townie. I hate townreading people for something like that, it almost feels like townreading someone for a dumbtell. But I genuinely believe the reaction was town.

I am not going to read into them wanting to be replaced.

I would also like to mention that we are already waiting for two other players to be replaced. With that in mind I'm actually leaning towards lynching HK. I agree he has played a scummy game like an insanely scummy game actually but his reaction did bother me and my read on him. With that said I still think there is a possibility he could be scum and I his flip would certainly give some information (although if he is town, then I find it difficult to question the votes on him. In fact I might take a look at the players defending him in that case because I have a hard time understanding why people would townread him) + I'm not sure I feel like waiting for his slot to be replaced anyway
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:25 am

Post by duppin »

It's also a bit frustrating that the slots I dislike the most are all waiting for replacements. There are a couple of reads I need to revaluate.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:10 am

Post by duppin »

I don't see how him not being around for a week is alignment indicative
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1226, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1151, duppin wrote:I apologise.
In post 1101, RedPanda wrote:IBL
Edgar Allan Foe
Duppin Fuscosco

The reason I'm dropping duppin instead of Edgar is because I'm confident about edgar town. While duppin got most of my town read cause of when he replaced in. Fusco's post I mentioned earlier really did give me some pause and like kirari mentioned this is going to be IBL's problem and he's going to have more information than me to work it out.
Can you elaborate on this? You put IBL over Edgar, does that simply mean he is a stronger town read?
And why did your read on me change? You seem to be calling Fus out for a specific thing yet you put me next to him so I assume you find me suspicious as well but you haven't really explained it, so what exactly is your current read on me?
Yes IBL is my strongest town read in the party.
I townread both prior slots of IBL and Edgar and I only townread your slot. I'm just not sure about your slot anymore because when you voted for fusc and IBL for the town party something did ping me and I ignored it and then when fusco phrased that post about me, I felt the way he phrased it was very townie which made me rethink as to whether I'm just townreading you based on your starting posts. This is just me operating on limited information right now, I'm definitely not going to commit to a hard read on the party slots until I have more info or It's going to be someone else's problem.
I mean I can kind of understand the concern but mainly if you believe me and Fus could be teammates
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by duppin »

@Inbred regarding the hydra I would prefer not reading into it, it could be fake or genuine but it's ultimately WIFOM. Same applies to them replacing. Either they replaced because of the reason they listed or they replaced because they "gave up".
I would like to see the slot replaced but given we are already waiting for several other slots to be replaced first + I would still kind of like to see their flip I am considering moving my vote back, but I'm also waiting for the other slots to be replaced as I'm suspicious of both Maya's and Raya's slots.

I will also need to revisit some of my other reads tomorrow when I have time.

I was actually thinking about the party. I really dislike that we put four players into the party already and I am also slightly concerned about the potential WIFOM scum could do.
Let's say scum decides to pick a mafia outside the party to kill someone in the party. While it would make it less likely for there to be scum in the party I don't necessarily believe it would confirm the players in the party. At least I fear that might be a rather risky mindset to have because if scum does indeed have a mafia in the party they could just do this to confirm them. Obviously we should just lynch from wherever the kill is coming from (outside or in the party) and I doubt mafia would just immediately sacrifice one of their players but it's still something I could potentially do. This is why I really dislike already having put four players into the party as I would have prefered to build it up over the time. Putting four players in with no real information feels wrong.
I really do believe Inbred is always town. I still think Fus is very town and I do think Edgar has been pretty town as well but I am still worried but oh well
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by duppin »

Yeah I meant Mary sorry
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:11 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1257, Fuscosco wrote:IL
Foe
Duppin

is how id rate the party's towniness, and Ive voiced my discontent with duppin fwiw. Im content with the hood composition, and I think we can talk more about how to proceed with adding/not adding to it tomorrow. I doubt any of us die tonight. I think discussion about the future of the party is vastly more fruitful than throwing out continuous and low key shade kiri
Maybe I am blind, but would you mind referring to that post?

Also rating 3 players based on towniness doesn't really say much. I'd like you to explain your current read on me
In post 1262, Uncle Bob wrote: What about right after being asked to explain something?
I'm not going to read into it. Sure it could be scum giving up but I also think it would be very poor for a scum to ask to be replaced at that point simply because they thought they would be lynched especially considering we are already waiting for replacements. I also thought their reaction to "being lynched" was pretty town. Ultimately I don't know but I'm not going to go all WIFOMy based on them asking to be replaced
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:00 am

Post by duppin »

But you healed me after that post, which I assumed meant you thought I was town.

I also find it a bit strange that you just referred to your previous read on me when you called me out (yes I understand you did not post it, but that is not the point) when your read was that you wanted me to post more. I have posted more since that post so surely your read can't still be based on the fact that you want me to post more. I'd like to hear your actual read on me
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by duppin »

Actually I dont really get the scumread on Sky.
Could you elaborate Inbred?

Could you also explain your townread on theworst?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1459, Inbred Lannisters wrote:@Duppin: I don't want to explain my reasons at the moment apart from *meh wolfy ISO*, I think I'll build confidence either way when she starts actually posting.

I just felt Ducky's reaction to my "game solved" post was a bit towny, not a definitive read at all.

-Auro
I see. For what it is worth I don't really think her ISO is scummy
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1460, the worst wrote:@duppin don't worry I'm town
What a coincidence, so am I!1

Anyway you said that Sky scumposted a lot as well, so would you mind elaborating on this?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by duppin »

CT I'm more interested in your scums reads. Do you have any? You questioned people townreading me, is that because you find me scummy or?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1470, the worst wrote:do you think she's town?
I have had hear leaning town all game yes.
So could you please explain why you think her ISO is scummy?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by duppin »

And by hear I obviously mean her
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1477, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1473, duppin wrote:CT I'm more interested in your scums reads. Do you have any? You questioned people townreading me, is that because you find me scummy or?
I'm currently working through people's ISOs trying to PoE scum alongside VCA and interactions. I'm not ready to reveal any solid scum reads yet.

I question the read on you because I've seen a couple of people treat you like obv town and I'm not seeing it from my skim of you so far though I havent decided if you're scum or not, I'm more concerned that there are close to no reasons for the read on you.

Do you trust the townreads on you to be genuine? You seem to lack paranoia on that front.
I remember Inbred, Fos and RedPanda calling me town before we made the party, but both Fos and RedPanda have questioned their read on me after the party formed for reasons I'm not entirely sure what to make of yet.
I thought all of them were very town (I wanted to put Inbred and Fos in the party). I still have Fos and RedPanda as town but not as confident as I was before because I'm not sure I really understand their read progression on me.

As for Edgar's townread on me, I questioned how he was in the party. His posts immediately after the party was formed were pretty town which made me feel better about people putting him in the party but I think he has dropped off since that

I can't remember anyone else really calling me town
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1478, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Duppin, pull out the posts where you feel Skygazer was trying to sort people.
Now contrast that with, say, Newsroom.

-Auro
Before doing this I'd like to clarify that I anti-town =/= scum (and pro-town =/= town). With that in mind I agree that while she may not have actively been contributing a lot, I still feel her posts are coming from a townie perspective.
I especially thought her opening was town and I really had trouble following the players finding it scummy.

Obviously I can't follow the meta reads on her since I have never played with her, but I will check the game you are referring to later. Which also reminds me I really need to check some of Penguins games
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1483, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Which posts in particular seemed to have come from a townie perspective? I'm struggling to find any that I feel that way about.

-Auro
I thought her opening posts were townie. I remember you saying you thought it was scummy how she called out players for not responding to her #5, but I really don't agree with that - in fact I have no idea why you thought that was scummy. At best it isn't alignment indiciative whatsoever, but I actually overall thought the way she opened was rather fairly town as she was attempting to start a discussion. I do wish she would have engaged one of them instead of just calling three players out but meh.

I also initially liked her vote on Yumeko mainly because I thought Yumekos post was awkward as well. This is honestly not a solid read but I think town is more likely to put this vote than scum is.

Overall I feel like she is being very genuine. I don't want to read too much into the whole drunk thing, but I still feel like she is being genuine.

Also the thing I pointed out last day; she put me, you, Edgar and fos in the party. Unless there is a scum between the three of you then I always think she is town. So until I'm actually more confident there is a scum in the party, I don't want to lynch her
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1488, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1482, duppin wrote:I especially thought her opening was town and I really had trouble following the players finding it scummy.
Have you played with sky before?
No I have never played with her before, so I am definitely not in a position to comment on the meta reads
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1485, the worst wrote:
In post 1474, duppin wrote:
In post 1470, the worst wrote:do you think she's town?
I have had hear leaning town all game yes.
So could you please explain why you think her ISO is scummy?
it's not really time for that I'd rather fix my read if it's wrong -- can you throw me some posts you see coming from a town/sorty pov > wolf?

since its been all game without reference to her "acting wolfy" gambit pls
Just to make sure you don't think I am ignoring this post, I have just answered this in response to Inbred
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1491, Inbred Lannisters wrote: If all four party members are town, scum auto-lose because we follow a default policy of lynching only in the pool of the previously NK'd slot. The only way scum could've won is by lynching from the party yesterday, which didn't happen. If either of you are scum and the party's all-town then you're never winning here :P So you might as well concede.
This is wrong by the way. There is so much WIFOM regarding the party that scum are not forced to concede even if there is not a scum in the party.
And on the other hand even if a scum outside the party decides to kill someone in the party it doesn't even confirm that the rest of the party is town. Yes it makes it more likely, but it if we just assume it means the party is town it would be easy for scum to just confirm their potential partner in the party as town.

What we can all agree on is to lynch in the group where the nk is coming from though
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1496, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1490, duppin wrote:
In post 1488, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1482, duppin wrote:I especially thought her opening was town and I really had trouble following the players finding it scummy.
Have you played with sky before?
No I have never played with her before, so I am definitely not in a position to comment on the meta reads
I think people familiar with sky would plausibly believe that entrance was scummy. Sky is a known shitposter not a tryhard. That entrance was a little tryhard. The thing that makes me pause though is that sky would know that looks scummy to people that know her so...?
Don't get me wrong sky can be sharp with her reads she just doesn't typically effort to make them imo.
Maybe this is true I honesty wouldn't be able to tell without checking her games, but I will check the game Inbred listed later
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by duppin »

Actually Inbred you are indeed correct, if we just keep lynching in the group where the nk is coming from then scum has already lost if there isn't a scum in the party. What I said only makes sense if they do have one in the party
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1501, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1489, duppin wrote:I thought her opening posts were townie. I remember you saying you thought it was scummy how she called out players for not responding to her #5, but I really don't agree with that - in fact I have no idea why you thought that was scummy. At best it isn't alignment indiciative whatsoever, but I actually overall thought the way she opened was rather fairly town as she was attempting to start a discussion. I do wish she would have engaged one of them instead of just calling three players out but meh.
Especially given the lack of any real followup, I don't see why it's difficult to imagine scum!Sky opening that way? It doesn't even feel like she was trying to start a discussion, rather looks like a "reaction test" - meh.[/QUOTE}

On the other hand what makes it difficult to imagine it's coming from town? Or let me rephrase that, what makes it scummy?
I think it was a town opening as I don't see the motivation for scum to ever open like that.
In post 1489, duppin wrote: I also initially liked her vote on Yumeko mainly because I thought Yumekos post was awkward as well. This is honestly not a solid read but I think town is more likely to put this vote than scum is.
Without knowing Yumeko's alignment, why would this be indicative? Surely scum would be competent enough to jump on something awkward from a town slot?
Perhaps, but it mirrored my thoughts on Yumeko. I am of the impression that town would be more likely to find that post awkward than scum would be. I don't think the argument of "scum could do that as well" is really a valid point, because scum could pretty much do everything. I could apply the same logic to everythig you have done, but that does not mean I think it is likely.
I believe that what Sky has done is more likely to come from a town.
In post 1489, duppin wrote: Overall I feel like she is being very genuine. I don't want to read too much into the whole drunk thing, but I still feel like she is being genuine.
I'd like you to go into specifics here in terms of which posts exactly felt genuine. Was it her read on RedPanda?
I really feel like you're holding scum to a very low standard here. Who's your strongest scumread, and why?[/QUOTE]

All of her posts. There is nothing awkward about it. It's not a specific post, its just her overall tone. She feels very genuine to me. She has responded fairly well to being called out throughout the game.
In post 1489, duppin wrote: Also the thing I pointed out last day; she put me, you, Edgar and fos in the party. Unless there is a scum between the three of you then I always think she is town. So until I'm actually more confident there is a scum in the party, I don't want to lynch her
I'll repeat this again - we operate under the assumption that there is exactly one scum in the party, 100%. You realize that if we were all-town, scum would have conceded by now, right?[/QUOTE]

I actually decided to check the math and this is not correct.
Scum has only lost if there are 5 town in the party.

If we just keep mislynching town outside the party and scum keeps killing a town outside the party, it will eventually be a 3v5 with 4 players in the party and 4 players outside.
If all scum are outside the party and we mislynch the remaining town outside, town has lost.

-Auro[/quote]
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by duppin »

I apologise for messing up the quotes
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1504, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Duppin, who do you think is scum between Edgar and Fusco?
I don't think either is necessarily scum.
But I think it is a possibility. I was not a fan of how Fus read changed on me. I am okay with him finding me suspicious/less town, but his reasoning for doing so did not make sense.
I liked a couple of Edgar's post but he hasn't done much since so he has dropped off quite a bit.

In either case I'm not going to bother much with them at the moment
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by duppin »

And Inbred as for who I think is scum;

I disliked both the slots that replaced in, but now that they have replaced in I'm trying to form a better read on them. So far I like CT a bit better than theworst, but I'm still not the biggest fan of the slot.

I'm also still slightly suspicious of Yumeko. It bothers me a bit how HK gave up yesterday because if Yumeko is scum they basically made votes rather irrelevant at that point
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by duppin »

Since I messed up the quotes, I'll just post this once more to make sure people understand.

Scum has only lost if there are 5 town in the party - not 4.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by duppin »

Which means that the whole "scum has 100% lost if there isn't a scum in the party at the moment" is straight up wrong. It is possible all four could be town, whether that is the case remains to be seen though
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1513, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1506, CheekyTeeky wrote:You're subconsciously slipping Yumeko is town for your argument to make any sense.

If you didn't know Yumeko's alignment then it wouldn't cross your mind to push duppin for townreading sky for seeing the same things as him.

By assuming that duppin has "low expectations" in his read of sky vs yumeko, you're seeing things from an informed PoV and pushing a strange angle.
My argument was that Duppin shouldn't townread someone
specifically
for making what seems to be a "sensible push on an awkward post", if Duppin didn't know Yumeko's alignment.
Town pushing someone for an awkward post
and
Scum pushing someone for an awkward post
are equal possibilities; there's no evidence that such a push comes more often from town than scum.

I'm not "assuming" he has low expectations in his read. I'm observing that from his reasons to townread Sky. He's townreading her for things any decently competent scum could fake. Since when did this require an informed view?

-Auro
That is probably fair. I personally believe town would be more inclined to put that vote at that time, but I am well aware scum could put it as well. I also can't rule out that the reason I think it is more likely to come from town is because I was leaning town on her already
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by duppin »

I honestly don't know what your point is. Quoting a conf town saying that the game is over for scum if we have 4 towns in the party does not mean is it correct (because it isn't).
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by duppin »

Especially considering her reasoning for believing there was a scum in the party was based on the fact that scum had not conceded yet, but they did not need to concede even if all 4 in the party were town.

I definitely still think it is a possibility there is a scum in the party though
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1524, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1512, CheekyTeeky wrote:I also don't think you'd really believe that scum would ever concede but rather you're using this as an excuse to attack the party.
Oh Duppin that was a response to this allegation^

-Auro
Ah fair enough, was a bit confused
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by duppin »

@Yumeko I'd like to hear where you are at now. Does HK's flip change anything for you?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1530, Fuscosco wrote:UGH you guys are the worst for doing the low-hanging least resistance thing.
Well to be fair your vote was placed on a player who was being replaced.

I personally unvoted HK, but calling people out for lynching them after they gave up and created a shit ton of WIFOM isn't really going to progress the game unless of course you scum pushed it in which case I'm very interested in you following up on this
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by duppin »

you believe scum pushed it*

I think a vote on HK was perfectly justified after that stuff went down so I'd love to hear if you don't think that is the case
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by duppin »

Memes aside, could you respond to the next part please
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by duppin »

But apparently you did have a look since you decided to call people out for voting on HK
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by duppin »

But fair enough, I will wait for you to follow up on this then
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by duppin »

Wait theworst I can accept you thinking I am scum, but you are suggesting me and Sky are partners?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by duppin »

I could not care less if people think this is omgus
VOTE: theworst

I wasnt fond of your slot before and I think your entrance has been pretty bad
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by duppin »

I would also like you to actually explain your read om sky now
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:11 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1716, the worst wrote:
In post 1672, duppin wrote:Wait theworst I can accept you thinking I am scum, but you are suggesting me and Sky are partners?
In post 1674, duppin wrote:I could not care less if people think this is omgus
VOTE: theworst

I wasnt fond of your slot before and I think your entrance has been pretty bad
this sounds snarky but it's actually relevant
did you read anything i posted besides my readlist?
i think it's very obvious why i had "duppin?" in my wolf tier but i'm curious to see why you think i did it :/
Yes I did. You clearly stated in and that you thought me and "whoever" else that defended Sky should be lynched if Sky flipped scum.
You then followed it up with your readlist later (not sure what happened to "whoever" you were referring to before by the way), where you listed me and Sky. You were obviously indicating me and Sky would be partners which I think is a garbage read. I think you having a read that perhaps I was scum attempting to buddy Sky seeing as you think my townread on her is terrible, but thinking I'd put what you consider to be a bad read on a partner to hard defend her is really a stretch and all this really felt like was an attempt at chainlynching. I also still genuinely believe Sky is more likely to be town, so the fact that the only scumreads you had were me and Sky and your reads were association reads seemed questionable.

I also was not a fan of your slot before you replaced in so with you coming up with this makes me trust the slot even less
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:12 am

Post by duppin »

I think you having a read that perhaps I was scum attempting to buddy Sky seeing as you think my townread on her is terrible
I meant I think you having a read like this would have made sense, but the angle you pursued did not make sense
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:15 am

Post by duppin »

@Yumeko I think you missed my question, but I'd like to ask you again. Does HK's flip change anything for you?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:22 am

Post by duppin »

I also checked Sky's game that Inbred told me to and while I do see his point it does not really change my read
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:54 am

Post by duppin »

Inbred, could you explain your townread on theworst?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:30 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1870, the worst wrote:duppin I think you're attributing a lot more to my posts than is there and I'm not sure why you feel the need to call my concern with you explicitly associative without trying to engage with me about it :? if I challenged you to vote someone else who would you vote?
I don't think I am. I am obviously aware that my read on you is biased and as I stated when I voted on you I could certainly understand if people thought it might have been an OMGUS vote.

I'm not sure why you are suggesting that I am not trying to engage you, this started by me questioning your Sky read.
I really dislike that you are now suggesting that I might be scum no matter what Sky's alignment is - not because I think it's wrong of you to reach that conclusion if you are town, in fact it bothered me that that was not the first thing you went with because I think as town you should be more worried about me trying to pocket Sky with a defense you think is bad. But the reason I dislike it is because if you feel that then your vote should be on me plus it makes me lean more towards the idea that you are attempting to setup a chainlynch.

As for who I would vote if I were to put a vote out right now? Well then;
I'm not lynching anyone in the party (but EAF really needs to do something more).
I believe RedPanda is leaning town. Same for Sky.
I want to say Titus is town, but this is for a very specific reason and I'll get back to this read later actually.

Which leaves me with you, CT, Penguin, Uncle Bob and Yumeko.

Bob is pretty much afk, Penguin's play is difficult for me to read I should check some of his other games, slightly susp of Yumeko would like her to answer my question, was suspicious of CT's slot before but I actually kind of like CT's latests post so feel okay about her at the moment and you already know how I feel about you.

I'm perfectly fine with my current vote though.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1878, the worst wrote:
In post 1872, duppin wrote:I'm not sure why you are suggesting that I am not trying to engage you, this started by me questioning your Sky read.
just noting my call to action was for you to engage with me at a level deeper than "hey ducky what's your ___ read" like I can cough up some nonsense convincing read as either alignment so you're not gonna sort me with that shit
Sure, but seems to imply there would be no follow up. I asked you to explain your scumread and your answer was for me to explain the town read. Let's not pretend you weren't doing the exact same thing you are accusing me of. The main point was that we disagreed about Sky which was why I wanted to engage you about that.
In post 1872, duppin wrote:I really dislike that you are now suggesting that I might be scum no matter what Sky's alignment is - not because I think it's wrong of you to reach that conclusion if you are town, in fact it bothered me that that was not the first thing you went with because I think as town you should be more worried about me trying to pocket Sky with a defense you think is bad.
*slowly bends self into pretzel*
just to clarify fmpov: you think I'm scum because I read you as possible wolf equity with someone I'm scumreading and at the time because I was heavily scumreading her, in the eat of the moment I didn't decide to sit back and think about a world where she was town and what your alignment would be in that world then later reconsidered unprompted and came to the conclusion...which you think town!me should come to...?
No let me elaborate;
The reason I thought you were scummy was because you initially pushed a hard scumread on Sky and I then said I still had my leaning town read on her and questioned the read. You then said my reasoning for finding her town was terrible which in it self is perfectly fair, but then you provided a readlist saying me and Sky were scum. It does not really matter if you put a questionmark next to me I am unsure as to what your point is, because the fact is you did put me under your scumreads and as you have later clarified you did think I was likely a wolf. You also clearly said before this that whoever gave the bad defense of her were likely scum.
So you obviously had some kind of scumread on me.

I don't have a problem with you scumreading me, my issue was your logic. You thought my townread on her was terrible yet you reach the conclusion that we are scumbuddies based on that. Sure it might be a possibility but it seems really unlikely. It's such a basic read that I had a very hard time believing you actually thought that was the case. I think the most obvious thing you should have concluded from that was that perhaps I was scum trying to pocket her which was why I had what you considered to be a bad townread on her. You then later said you did have this and that you believe I could be scum regardless of Sky's alignment, but I think if that is the case then your vote should have been on me. It doesn't matter how you try to twist it, if you think I am likely to be wolf no matter what then it makes more sense to flip me first from your point of view. I think the fact that you would choose Sky over me in this case sounds more to me like it is an attempt at chainlynching. I think that would be a pretty poor play so maybe it's not fair me to call you out for reaching what I think is a pretty lackluster conclusion only to do the same.

There is also definitely bias from me as I have already admitted, but given that I find Sky town and know I am town I disliked your push evenmore.
I'm sorry if I worked through it slightly slower than you were looking for but again, I don't think you're paying a lot of attention to my trajectory on my read of you defending skygazer. you just said you expect town!me to reach the conclusion which town!me reached, unprompted, once my tunnel softened.

tl;dr:
me yesterday: lol scumgazer, look for buddies
me today: ???gazer, look for wolves whether she's one or not
It has nothing to do with being slightly slower or anything. I simply commented on what you posted and I thought it was scummy.
Yes I did indeed state that it would make sense for you to reach that conclusion, but I'm not sure what your point is. I still reacted to what you posted.
In post 1872, duppin wrote:But the reason I dislike it is because if you feel that then your vote should be on me plus it makes me lean more towards the idea that you are attempting to setup a chainlynch.
Both of these suggestions are attributing motive to my posting rather than trying to discern the motive in my posting. And once again you have paid no attention to why I included you in the scumread tier if my readlist marked with a question mark. I didn't vote you and am not voting you because I don't want to yet. I never chain lynches, my mood changes with the wind.
Yes of course they are attributing motive to your posting, that is pretty much what happens all the time. As I said before I don't think the question mark really matters as a) you were clearly indicating I was scum before I engaged you, b) you did put me under scum. Putting a question mark does not change anything for me because from my point of view you are still pushing the same logic. And I was having a difficult time seeing how you would reach these conclusions as town even if Sky ends up being scum.
If you're town I need you to stop the bias. I kind of understand how town!you could be reaching this level of confbias and epic failing the read, but it is kinda hard to tell this from an endangered wolf who needs to retaliate against a vocal townie replacing into a slot he has pegged for a mislynch.
I frankly don't think I would ever need to do that if I was scum? But that's pretty irrelevant
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1882, Skygazer wrote:duppin if ur still TRing or townreading IL then me then trust me that this is probs town tw
It is definitely possible my read was completely wrong. I can see both Inbred and you are very confident he is town.
I will certainly take Inbred's opinion into consideration since I am very confident they are town. As for you, if you are town then great and if you are scum then he is most likely town anyway, so fair enough.

I will do this for now.
UNVOTE:
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by duppin »

I can't help but feel that if we are to put someone in the party then everyone in the party already should at least agree on who to put.

If everyone in the party is already town then great, a high probability they will pick another town if everyone agrees.
If there is a scum in the party, then he is unlikely to pick another scum as having two scum in the party isn't optimal, which means scum would probably push for another townie if they needed to.

However with that said I definitely agree with Fus' concern. As of right now I would also not be willing to put TW's slot in the party
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2094, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2091, duppin wrote:If everyone in the party is already town then great, a high probability they will pick another town if everyone agrees.
You're assuming town don't have bad reads.
Sure they have, but I think it is more likely for 4 town to share a townread on an actual town than on a scum, but it is definitely not impossible
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2097, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2091, duppin wrote:However with that said I definitely agree with Fus' concern. As of right now I would also not be willing to put TW's slot in the party
Iirc fus is of the opinion that if we lynch from the party then it should be ok to add to it. Since we're lynching EAF we could add TW depending on people being on board with the lynch.

I think the main concern is that the party needs to stay small to be of any use.
Given the NK happened outside I'm not sure I like this plan.

And seeing as we have to put someone in the party before we lynch someone I am slightly concerned about replacing players. Hm. I think at this point I'd just like to hear from EAF.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by duppin »

Inbred how confident are you really in your tw read?

You were also confident that me, EAF and Fus were all town day 1 but I'm getting the impression that is no longer the case
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2111, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2101, duppin wrote:
In post 2097, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2091, duppin wrote:However with that said I definitely agree with Fus' concern. As of right now I would also not be willing to put TW's slot in the party
Iirc fus is of the opinion that if we lynch from the party then it should be ok to add to it. Since we're lynching EAF we could add TW depending on people being on board with the lynch.

I think the main concern is that the party needs to stay small to be of any use.
Given the NK happened outside I'm not sure I like this plan.

And seeing as we have to put someone in the party before we lynch someone I am slightly concerned about replacing players. Hm. I think at this point I'd just like to hear from EAF.
Scum never shoots within the party there. Doing so great a trichotomy (3 slots containing 1 scum) including a played they likely perceive as hard to catch given they're townread enough to be in the party n1.

I appreciate that it's tempting to focus outside the party until there is evidence of scum within the party. But in practice there are only 3 scum slots vs. 11 town slots. We should just lynch to hit scum.
My concern regarding this is that it goes against everything we talked about day 1.

To elaborate what we agreed on day 1 was to lynch in whatever player pool the kill happened in. We saw a kill outside the party so we know for a fact there is a scum there.
We do not know if there is a scum in the party. So lynching someone in the party and replacing it with someone outside does not make much sense from a mechanical standpoint.

Eg. what if we lynch EAF and he flips town? Do we still lynch in the next day if people are certain someone else in the party is scum even if the kill happened outside the party?

I understand the logic behind wanting to put townreads in the party but I'm not sold on lynching within the party. I'm definitely willing to reconsider my position but I would like to hear more from EAF first
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2116, Golden RASpberry wrote:EAF doesn't flip town. I understand you want to take it easy, but forcing us to lynch within certain sets of players gives the scumteam an advantage. We lynch to hit scum.
I do like the idea of just lynching scumreads yes, but I am not currently scumreading EAF. He has dropped off a lot this day that much is definitely true. But I would to hear from him first before I ever agree to any of this
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2121, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2119, duppin wrote:
In post 2116, Golden RASpberry wrote:EAF doesn't flip town. I understand you want to take it easy, but forcing us to lynch within certain sets of players gives the scumteam an advantage. We lynch to hit scum.
I do like the idea of just lynching scumreads yes, but I am not currently scumreading EAF. He has dropped off a lot this day that much is definitely true. But I would to hear from him first before I ever agree to any of this
Yeah, for sure.
If you're not sold on scum him after he checks in could I challenge you to write up like just a paragraph or two on why he's town fypov? I don't see the townreads there, but I accept there were very likely townies who had the read.
I am not townreading him. I only wanted to add 2 players in the party day 1 which I got the impression we agreed on, but then when I came back they had suddenly decided to add 4 including EAF. I was concerned about his slot, his initial posts after joining the party were good though so I felt better about him and had him as leaning town, but given that he has done nothing today I'm pretty null on him at this point.
I have no idea if his lack of activity is simply because he is busy or because he thought that perhaps he could just coast now he was in the party or whatever. I agree it is a possibility he is just coasting, but it is also a possibility that he is busy
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:25 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2134, CheekyTeeky wrote:Let me know when we're talking about something other than how obv town TW is.
Well what would you like to talk about?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:46 am

Post by duppin »

V/LA until thursday. Going on a business trip, it's likely I will have internet access but can't promise much activity.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by duppin »

Hm well that flip all but confirms that Inbred and Fusc are town. Should also mean that GRAS is town, although I could see it being a scumplay but have absolutely no interest in pursuing this at the moment.

I'm not really sold on Titus being scum actually. Mainly because of the interaction she had with EAF day 1 (from post #)
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by duppin »

I'm actually leaning a bit towards Yumeko at the moment

She was the leading wagon at a point day 1 and was really the only alternative to the HK wagon, yet EAF never commented on her at all. Then in # he says the wagon on HK makes him feel better about Yumeko, even though he had never expressed any distrust or anything in her before this (obviously, seeing as he hadn't mentioned her at all until this).
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by duppin »

Yes that is indeed a valid point.

I am not sure what to think of her actually. I don't think her ISO is that scummy no, was not the biggest fan of her first few posts but thought some of her later posts were rather good. She is question mark for me at the moment. I don't think she has done anything really alignment indicative.
I take it you are townreading her? In that case could you perhaps elaborate on that read.

Also just to remind myself when I get back, knowing EAF was scum I need to look at the players who made it a 4 man block instead of a 2 man day 1
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:30 am

Post by duppin »

Thanks for the game Schadd.

I feel a bit out of the loop because I don't really understand what exactly happened near the end.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:33 am

Post by duppin »

Wait what, really?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:35 am

Post by duppin »

That's really shitty. Makes this game feels like a waste of time.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:49 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2609, Titus wrote:
In post 2607, duppin wrote:That's really shitty. Makes this game feels like a waste of time.
I'm sorry. I sat on it as long as I could once I suspected. I kinda cracked though. I knew I couldn't beat a confirmed town cheater while sick. If worst is innocent, I feel bad for him.

I didn't want to ruin the game for the honest town which was most of you.
Oh you shouldn't apologise, you did absolutely nothing wrong.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by duppin »

I am up for a reroll

Return to “Completed Open Games”