Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I nominate Ari for most amazing everything.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 93, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 87, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I nominate Ari for most amazing everything.
<3 <3
You're too kind Nancy!

Honestly might nom the Jester Sweep for something, because that was fantastic!
Kodak moment?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 48, Boonskiies wrote:I put a decently long description as well. Is that disappeared? Haha.

Also Nommed DrewVa (the hydra of Nancy Drew 39 and Krazy) for Kodak Moment for the ridiculous town fake claim Vengeful by BrightEyedFish, then the impeccable timing of the scum team using a revealed prior Day Vig and caused near 1700 page DrewVa to essentially be Governor’d allowing BrightEyedFish, who should have been lynched, live after that fake Vengeful claim.

I wish I was able to nominate more than one player for that, because I just put DrewVa, but I would have liked to put BrightEyedFish there as well.
I got a nom. :o \o/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 173, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 171, Taly wrote:so like harmless slightly off-topic suggestion

could we perhaps have a hydra category in the future?

it sounds plausible to work toward that since hydra-exclusive games have become more visible, and that some mods are starting to have more creative policy's around the number of hydra's in a game from what ive noticed.

i think the scummies executed a well and great variety of awards this year, but i think this could be a nice addition.

just imo gonna fade bye ily all
I think I like the idea of a hydra scummy. Not sure there should be a whole category, but something like "best and/or most entertaining performance by a hydra in a single game" could be cool
Someone should nominate Alnan in that case. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 188, Varsoon wrote:I did PM the scummies this year to write for them.
Alas and alack
I did too, even resent it. No response.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #283 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 259, Jingle wrote:
In post 257, Boonskiies wrote:He nominated himself for Kodak Moment...really?
Quick, FL, nom this for post of the year.
:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #284 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 265, Xtoxm wrote:should probably just antinom everything in those games tbh, they are all tainted.. :/
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #285 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 266, Creature wrote:The scumteam nom is tainted considering one of the members knew everyone's role probably.
Yeah cuz RAS was probably spoiled.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #286 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 270, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think it's inherently tainted given there were effectively 4 scum.
In post 271, Ankamius wrote:Please just remove it.
+1

If you don’t, it makes a mockery of scumteams that didn’t have outside information.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #287 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 272, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 261, Jingle wrote:Wow, actually a lot of tainted noms.

Antinom:

RAS Moment of brilliance and Kodak Moment BooneyToonz X
awestfie Hannibal Lecter BooneyToonz XI

Scumteam Goodfellas in BooneyToonz XI maybe? RAS was part of it in a hydra, but maybe we should just remove him from the nom and let the rest of the team stand on their own merit.
There will be new noms to replace the bad.

But I feel badly for people who won alongside RAS in any game. I would feel so cheated if I thought I worked on a team that had solved something or outplayed the other side only to learn that it was fruit from the poisonous tree.
Happened 4 times to me, that I actually know of. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #288 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 276, RadiantCowbells wrote:welcome to the mod/dead thread for Non-Reviewed Game! you're either here because you died or because you're one of the people who helped create this beautiful chimeric game. currently, this is the complete list of who can view this thread:

awestfie
:o
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 297, Jingle wrote:I think the best way to get over this is to spam this thread with scummy nominations. Go out there and do things worth being nommed for, dammit. We all know I'm too lazy to do it.
In post 298, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's plenty of categories with no noms!

Find someone worthy of Paragon / Corleone / Modfather / Best Mechanic and nominate them damnit
Can I nominate, Shirley you jest for favourite game ever?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #356 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Nominate Jingle for best game for Shirley You Jest. Most fun I think I’ve ever had in any mafia game ever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #397 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 390, Jingle wrote:
White Knight
8/6/19 Jingle Jjh927 Vengeful Ghosts Mafia JJ doesn't like playing scum. He abhors it. But he replaced into scum in a spot that was frankly terrifying and managed to be fairly universally townread. He kept the game going, infiltrated a towncore very well and had the game well in hand until a vigshot from the dead thread killed him. Now, this sounds like the end of the story, but he then made the most fun of the game happen by manufacturing a slip and turning the game on it's head from the deadthread (players could continue communicating/voting on a vigshot after death) keeping the scum team afloat for a full two phases, nearly winning the game, and drawing even the most demoralized players into a round of nail biting that was easily the highlight of the game.

White Knight
8/6/19 Jingle OSTENTATIOUS Vengeful Ghosts Mafia OST replaced into what was mechanically the lynchpin of the setup, and managed to play two conflicting egos down to the point where town managed to win despite a crazy amount of infighting, no flips, a fake guilty on town in LYLO and a cunning scum gambit via solid play and selective claiming. Not only that, he made was was an otherwise frustrating game bearable for quite a few people and brought back a couple town powerhouses that were on the verge of replacing through sheer force of personality.

Kodak Moment
8/6/19 Jingle The entire dead thread. (jjh927, Dr Easy Bake, Chemist1422, Egix96, Binary Star, Dannflor, Flavor Leaf and OSTENTATIOUS) Vengeful Ghosts Mafia This game was flipless, with the gimmick of the dead thread being able to communicate with the living through one slot and also fully controlling a vig shot. When 2/3 of the scum were dead and the third appeared to be on the chopping block, scum gambited to try for a hail mary pass by 'slipping' a night kill submission for an absent partner (who wasn't a partner at all. Town piled on, correctly caught on and tried to re stabilize onto the original lynch, but scum managed to quickhammer a minute before the night deadline. This happened on page 29 of the dead thread. Almost 50 pages and several phases later, scum nearly took the win off of the back of this play, which absolutely revitalized the game, the player's interest, and remained the main topic of discussion for the rest of the game. And so far, the post game.

Nom Mastina and Pine for Moment of Brilliance, for
help keeping me sane when the dead thread lost their collective marbles
actually having a logically correct sane solve.

Or

Nom Mastina and Pine for
Town
White Knight.

Either/both works.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #406 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 398, the worst wrote:mastina and pine were both in from the start and aren't eligible for a white knight nom.

moment of brilliance for the entire dead thread is markedly better than the individual nom imo (jjh/DEB's gambit, FL's fake guilty & agenda against you guys as town, all the townies who contributed to solving in there). there's a lot of quality material. mastina/Pine coming in with a cool calm collected correct solve at endgame was bloody awesome, but was just a part of the greater whole. :)
But that’s the whole point. The dead thread were zombies - literally, with the sole exception of Mastuna/Pine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #407 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 400, Alisae wrote:
In post 397, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 390, Jingle wrote:
White Knight
8/6/19 Jingle Jjh927 Vengeful Ghosts Mafia JJ doesn't like playing scum. He abhors it. But he replaced into scum in a spot that was frankly terrifying and managed to be fairly universally townread. He kept the game going, infiltrated a towncore very well and had the game well in hand until a vigshot from the dead thread killed him. Now, this sounds like the end of the story, but he then made the most fun of the game happen by manufacturing a slip and turning the game on it's head from the deadthread (players could continue communicating/voting on a vigshot after death) keeping the scum team afloat for a full two phases, nearly winning the game, and drawing even the most demoralized players into a round of nail biting that was easily the highlight of the game.

White Knight
8/6/19 Jingle OSTENTATIOUS Vengeful Ghosts Mafia OST replaced into what was mechanically the lynchpin of the setup, and managed to play two conflicting egos down to the point where town managed to win despite a crazy amount of infighting, no flips, a fake guilty on town in LYLO and a cunning scum gambit via solid play and selective claiming. Not only that, he made was was an otherwise frustrating game bearable for quite a few people and brought back a couple town powerhouses that were on the verge of replacing through sheer force of personality.

Kodak Moment
8/6/19 Jingle The entire dead thread. (jjh927, Dr Easy Bake, Chemist1422, Egix96, Binary Star, Dannflor, Flavor Leaf and OSTENTATIOUS) Vengeful Ghosts Mafia This game was flipless, with the gimmick of the dead thread being able to communicate with the living through one slot and also fully controlling a vig shot. When 2/3 of the scum were dead and the third appeared to be on the chopping block, scum gambited to try for a hail mary pass by 'slipping' a night kill submission for an absent partner (who wasn't a partner at all. Town piled on, correctly caught on and tried to re stabilize onto the original lynch, but scum managed to quickhammer a minute before the night deadline. This happened on page 29 of the dead thread. Almost 50 pages and several phases later, scum nearly took the win off of the back of this play, which absolutely revitalized the game, the player's interest, and remained the main topic of discussion for the rest of the game. And so far, the post game.

Nom Mastina and Pine for Moment of Brilliance, for
help keeping me sane when the dead thread lost their collective marbles
actually having a logically correct sane solve.

Or

Nom Mastina and Pine for
Town
White Knight.

Either/both works.
fill out the form
Link?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #409 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I asked for a link. Can’t you fucking read?

You have to format the form, according to that. I just want a link where it’s already done for me. Thanks for nothing Nexus btw, per usual. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #412 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Award Name
date Nominator [This is your name] Nominee [The person you want to nominate] Full Name of the game ["Large Normal 20143: BLah blah blah" for example. Make sure you use codes to make sure that clicking on the name of the game takes to the game thread or post.] Description on why this person should win this award.

You can also just copy paste the formatting below
CODE: SELECT ALL
Moment of Brilliance
Have to check Nancy Drew 39 Mastina/Pine Vengeful Ghosts The dead thread was being mind numbingly stupid and GOATS/town
VPs Mastina and Pine, pretty much solved the game with their correct logic and brilliant sane solve.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #414 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 411, Alisae wrote:if you don't know how to copy paste formatting, provide your description and I'll do it for you
Thanks for actually being helpful. Nexus should either stfu in the future or take notes.

I’m obviously not familiar but I could also probably learn it eventually.

So, pretty much what I already posted.

Game: Vengeful Ghosts
Award: Moment of Brilliance
Nominees: Mastina/Pine
Reasons: Players in the the dead thread were being mind numbingly stupid and allowing silly paranoia to affect their reads, even going as far as ignoring a mech clear on our slot (Arkham Aysylum) with the sole exceptions being Mastina and Pine, who had the logically correct, sane, game winning solve.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #415 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #419 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 416, Alisae wrote:
In post 414, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 411, Alisae wrote:if you don't know how to copy paste formatting, provide your description and I'll do it for you
Thanks for actually being helpful. Nexus should either stfu in the future or take notes.

I’m obviously not familiar but I could also probably learn it eventually.

So, pretty much what I already posted.

Game: Vengeful Ghosts
Award: Moment of Brilliance
Nominees: Mastina/Pine
Reasons: Players in the the dead thread were being mind numbingly stupid and allowing silly paranoia to affect their reads, even going as far as ignoring a mech clear on our slot (Arkham Aysylum) with the sole exceptions being Mastina and Pine, who had the logically correct, sane, game winning solve.
I don't think its Nexus' fault the way its setup it doesn't hyperlink so if you tried to click the quote on this page it won't do anything
Anytime I have ever asked any question about absolutely anything, he responds the exact same way. Acting like he’s being helpful when he is just being rude.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #422 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 417, Nexus wrote:So unnecessarily hostile. I apologise for the broken link, it was an accident.
Ok fine, apology accepted. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 421, Alisae wrote:
In post 420, Nexus wrote:Too complex for me. I won't bother trying to help again.
ty for trying to help ur not at fault at all and u definitely don't deserve that harsh reaction
Neither did I. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #425 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #427 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 424, Alisae wrote:
In post 419, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Anytime I have ever asked any question about absolutely anything, he responds the exact same way. Acting like he’s being helpful when he is just being rude.
no nexus does not have a grudge on you
nexus was trying to be helpful and you were way too harsh
Had he omitted the “JFC” part, I would have thanked him for it, despite the link being broken.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #430 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 429, Alisae wrote:i added ur nom don't bring it up anymore please if you think you need to talk about it some more take it to pms
Thanks.
I would also like to nominate Shirley you Jest for best individual game
. Jingle was the mod. I did already nominate it but obviously didn’t do it correctly.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=79250&start=1050

In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Nominate Jingle for best game for Shirley You Jest. Most fun I think I’ve ever had in any mafia game ever.
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #432 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Best Individual Game
date Nancy Drew 39 Shirley You Jest viewtopic.php?f=84&t=79250&start=1050 It was a triple jester game and we had a triple jester sweep in it. It was glorious. Most fun I’ve had playing any mafia game ever
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #434 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 433, Alisae wrote:tbh I don't actually know if thats GOTY or Best Setup
i mean i could be stupid but can you specify
Oh sorry, I guess it could be either?

It could be nommed for both right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #441 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 440, the worst wrote:
firmly nth
+1

nth hard
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #443 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 442, Pine wrote:Ahhhh, something similar happened way back in 2011, in my first scumgame, There Will Be Blood...incidentally the game where Mastin bet her username that I was Town (this giving rise to Mastin2). Good times.

Nth nom
Oh really? :lol: That’s hysterical.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #447 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 444, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Modfather
9/3 Flavor Leaf Skygazer Pokemon Fusion U-Pick Skygazer has modded multiple games this year, and Pokémon Fusion U-pick topped the list for me. This game right after another large theme game, Everything is Completely Normal. Mod response is always fantastic, setup is exciting and fresh, and vote counts are extremely prevalent. The Pokémon Fusion was a great U-Pick that used a fun HP mechanic and gave a real flavorful experience.
Nth
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #663 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can someone please link to me a list of all possible roles? Thanks. I want to nominate eth0s of whatever the correct category is for town mvp in Reverse Jester Nightless.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #665 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 664, the worst wrote:
In post 663, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can someone please link to me a list of all possible roles? Thanks. I want to nominate eth0s of whatever the correct category is for town mvp in Reverse Jester Nightless.
viewtopic.php?p=10829780#p10829780

(this is as sincere as it can possibly be)
So which category do you think fits what eth0s did best - moment of brilliance or master strategist, because I can see both being applicable as well as of corse Kodak moment. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #667 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 666, the worst wrote:I'd probably say moment of brilliance

it has less pizzazz at surface level but the way he effectively went "we're doing this my way and despite me having an easy path to exiting the game and letting you poor suckers sort out f3, I'm going to force a de facto win in f4" was more of a Big Play than a strategic play, I think.
Oh okay, so strategist would imply consistency throughout the game. Gotcha.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #668 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I intend to nominate eth0s for “moment of brilliance” in Reverse Jester Nightless”, for his ingenious voting strategy that lead to a guaranteed town win.

I will place it into code later but too lazy rn.

If someone wants to do it on my behalf, I won’t complain though. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #670 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 669, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 668, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:ingenious voting strategy that lead to a guaranteed town win
sounds like it fits master strategist too
Oh really? Now, I’m seriously confused. So do I nominate him for both then, do you think?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #673 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 672, Jingle wrote:Yes. If someone deserves to be in consideration for both awards, put them in for consideration for both awards. The judges will determine if they're the most deserving in each category.
Alright, I might also include Kodak moment as well, since it was such a nail biter.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #704 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 703, Dannflor wrote:
nth RC paragon

whichever one ends up being valid
nth RC paragon
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #709 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Moment of Brilliance
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm Nancy Drew 39 eth0s viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81405&start=900 eth0s knew that our best shot at winning was to get me lynched before him. Unfortunately the other townie, Chenn wrongly sr me, so he successfully tried to force a tie vote over scum!Dunn’s vehement objections. Chenn eventually hammered me though but it might not have happened without eth0s’ ingenious tie vote strategy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #711 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Master Strategist
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm Nancy Drew 39 eth0s viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81405&start=900 eth0s knew that our best shot at winning was to get me lynched before him. Unfortunately the other townie, Chenn wrongly sr me, so he successfully tried to force a tie vote over scum!Dunn’s vehement objections. Chenn eventually hammered me though but it might not have happened without eth0s’ ingenious tie vote strategy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #713 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Kodak Moment
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm Nancy Drew 39 eth0s viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81405&start=900 eth0s knew that our best shot at winning was to get me lynched before him. Unfortunately the other townie, Chenn wrongly sr me, so he successfully tried to force a tie vote over scum!Dunn’s vehement objections. Chenn eventually hammered me though but it might not have happened without eth0s’ ingenious tie vote strategy. This ploy and eth0s 1v1 with Dunn and none of us completely understanding the mod’s ruling on the tie votes. Scum!Dunn and Chenn also had two votes on eth0s. This vote was one of the most exciting nailbiters I had ever seen.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #722 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I wasn’t sure which one was more applicable, so I decided to submit both. I didn’t intend to have him nommed for both categories.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #723 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 722, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I wasn’t sure which one was more applicable, so I decided to submit both. I didn’t intend to have him nommed for both categories.
However, I still don’t see why it can’t also be submitted for Kodak Moment as well?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #750 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 745, Alisae wrote:
In post 661, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 643, Alisae wrote:
Community Contributor
12/15/19
Alisae
+the worst
Plotinus
The thread I linked is a thread Ploti got stickied in MD. It teaches someone how to mod and set up a game. Ploti for years has modded so many newbies. Too many to count. He is probably the best newbie mod, with over 37+ newbies modded. All of his games is modded in the utmost excellency.
This kind of deed is something that goes here instead of Modfather. Its unfair to make Plot compete against mods who run themes.
Running newbie games the way he does is a Community Serivce.
I fully support this nomination. Plot is a consistent presence modding in the Newbie queue (pre-dating my time as Listmod...I still remember Zooborns), and is someone I can count on to run an impeccable game with no moderation issues. Even though, as Alisae mentioned, you can't request to join his games due to how the Newbie Queue works, I still get direct requests from players to "/in for Plotinus' next game." His guide to modding is something I have referred to several new moderators, and picked up some tips myself (had no idea you could select and PM people from Activity Overview).

This is definitely the right category.
Nth!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #844 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 834, mastina wrote:I'm pretty sure that a game which technically started in 2018 but ended in 2019 is eligible for 2019 awards rather than 2018 awards, sooooo...
Game of the Year
1/1/2020 mastina schadd_ mystery box of silver While this game might be a Micro, it is absolutely a contender for a game of the year. The players played absolutely exceptionally, the game was a ton of fun, it was ridiculously well-designed and it is an example of everything the site should strive for in terms of games.
Speaking of that game...

Moment of Brilliance
1/1/2020 mastina skitter30, Pink Ball, Slaxx, Nibbui (maybe also the worst and pobodoboq, but those four for sure) mystery box of silver This game was almost a perfect town win. The town had the scumteam nailed dead to rights on D1. This in of itself would've been impressive, but it was made moreso by the fact that I was one of the scum players in question. There was basically no wiggle room to be had. Everyone had the right idea involved. The town worked excellently together and they never really had any way to lose due to their smart play all-around. While the scumteam did manage to get a couple of mislynches in, this does nothing to diminish just how thoroughly we got STOMPED.

Mad Scientist
1/1/2020 mastina schadd_ mystery box of silver Over the course of 2019, schadd_ ran multiple games off of the MBOS theme, and each and every single one of them would've been worthy of this award, but I decided to nominate the original because it was the original. Every game pioneered new, inventive, creative twists on the game of mafia, usually involving the mafia being forced to give up something that they really wouldn't want to have given up, to knowingly give the town an advantage, while also occasionally giving the town a more town-controlled variant on the idea.

This game will also be references in nominations for skitter as Paragon (I believe this nomination has been made but I want to write up my own version of it to be considered as an Nth), Pink Ball for Rising Star (I know he's been around on-site as pinturiccio before, but he's on a whole new level this year as Pink Ball), and maybe Nibbui (maybe, because I'm not sure how active the scummer is). Plus schadd_ for modfather.
Um, Mastina, me and Ari were both in MBoS and we lasted one day longer in it than tw and he gifted that cop/tracker thing to us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #847 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 845, mastina wrote:
In post 844, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Um, Mastina, me and Ari were both in MBoS and we lasted one day longer in it than tw and he gifted that cop/tracker thing to us.
the worst gifting the cop/tracker thing to you was one of the reasons he's one of the players to potentially nominate from there. :P
That was a smart move on his part and his play that game was mostly good, aside from the fakeclaim which was what got him mislynched. (Had he not made that one mistake, probably WOULD have been a perfect town game.) He had good reads and was fairly town overall and when he made an action choice, chose a good target.
We also chose the correct target to track: sheep.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #849 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 848, mastina wrote:Oh whoops, forgot this:
Kodak Moment
1/1/2020 mastina Flavor Leaf For this absolutely huge scumslip that he talked his way out of To give some context to this situation: the link is to a neighborhood between Flavor Leaf (scum) and RCEnigma.
RCEnigma was a proven town mason at that point in time and there was plenty of time left in the day. It was posted during the day so the scumteam couldn't nightkill RCE and they couldn't lynch him. FL accidentally did a legitimate scumslip, outing the entire scumteam and their entire gameplan...to the confirmed town mason.

Yet he managed to talk his way out of it soon after, get a quicklynch, kill RCE, and from there, the scumteam went on to sweep the game.
nth
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”