My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mafia (Game Over)

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Baezu »

Ponies!!!!

VOTE: sleepy

Because it’s cute and it’s what I wanna do right now - sleep zzzzzz
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 64, Bins wrote:I think slappykrew might be a ponyscum
Yes!!!

Called it with my RVS!!

\o/
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Baezu »

We’re coming out of RVS!!!!

Yay!

\o/
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok, scrubbing thread first and then I’ll reply to questions directed at me...
In post 127, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 118, Bins wrote:
In post 89, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 77, Bins wrote:i am afraid u are thinking of the carebears and not my lil pony
What?! Everypony knows the story about the Mare in the Moon! It’s the one where the evil mare kept turning ponies into carrots so the Monkey King used his magic staff to put her on the moon, then after that she became friends with a bear who lived in a big blue house and they lived happily ever after!
I would say yes but that wouldn't be very honest of me!!!

Also hello!! Welcome to the game!!! Do you have anything else you want to point out°•○○●□
Not much but I think I do see where Zor was coming from about The Worst even though I don’t really agree with it.

Let me look back at everypony who jumped on Zor for that. Some of them might need hugs.
This puts Alchemist as a town lean. Slight town points for looking into voting patterns

In post 83, Bins wrote:
In post 80, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Bins

She doesn't even know the first episode. She must perish.
thats not very accepting of you

who knows maybe i am poor and have no access to the internet》 :(

this is not a valid reason to hug someone on page 3!!!
This pings scummy to me, not super scummy, but more scummy than null, I mean who cares about the reason you vote someone in RVS- it seemed too defensive of a reaction...

Elsa is 100% null! Congratulations, you get an A+, now please start posting some meaningful content, :D
In post 100, Errantparabola wrote:i actually do take it back-- when you asked me the reason was a pretty minor meta thing in Three in one, which i looked at again so i could explain, and it turned out to be pretty dumb and possibly playerlist dependent.

Reason for zor is just as weak but still stands, is just bc i dont think thats an argument that scum would be likely to fabricate (in my experience more vague "scumslippy" type arguments almost always come from the perspective of town).
Leaning town, more towny than alch for me atm

GIF is null atm, but I knew him from before and we will quickly learn his alignment- I’m not worried about this slot

Implosion, null but town lean. His posts are humorous and easy going...could be either alignment but gut pings town lean

Maria is null, slight scum lean because of her involvement thus far. Again, this slot should reveal itself in time...

Papa zito is a little sheep on my favorite train!!! But really, I think he’s still in rvs so...
In post 93, PenguinPower wrote:Eh...Why is Zor a townread?

Actually, why am I?
Getting town vibes here ^^ penguin is right- he’s not fake!

In post 12, SleepyKrew wrote:is anyone else watching nxt takeover tonight? it's my first time watching a wrestling event live (live as it airs, not in person)
Really? Six pages in and not even an rvs vote?! And this is your only post?! Please play the game, thank you!
In post 115, the worst wrote:that makes more sense
basically the thought just crossed my mind and i said it. like it wasn't a particularly contemplative moment, it's just a thing that crossed my mind. i don't really understand why that's something that's more likely to come from scum at all but i'll own that's not likely to be alignment indicative from zor

having said that i'm not really convinced why he thinks that scum brings it up at all (given he reactively voted me i'm kind of assuming he thinks i'm scum).
i haven't really found his responses particularly helpful in gauging his mindset either.. :/

i'm explicitly not townreading zor. i think there's ways people could be scumreading me here which i would heavily townread. do you think i'm barking up the wrong tree?
I really like this post! It has a very town feel...the worst is one of the OGs though so I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if he can pull off a very townie scum...not feeling like that atm moment though. He’s my #1 town read
In post 114, xRECKONERx wrote:@the worst

zor more sees your post as "why would town even have that thought about the scum topic being in the thread"
This seems pretty townie, explaining things to people so there is understanding is pretty townie in my mind

And last but not least-
In post 53, zoraster wrote:
In post 47, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 45, zoraster wrote:um

VOTE: the worst
gonna have to explain to me what you think you saw there
Look, I'm not one to cry scumslip or anything, but I have to ask myself "why would the worst assume friendship is magic is the scum pt if he's not scum?"
I don’t like the post more than the rest of you, but I’m not sure what it means at this point. It’s too early to tell. Definitely moves him towards scum because it comes across as anti-town

;tl/dr
Most town The worst
{errant, penguin}
{Alchemist, reckoned}
{implosion}
Null {Elsa, GiF, papa, Tbone}
{Maria, sleepy}
Scum leans {Bins, Zoroaster}

Sorry that none of these are that confident. My scum reads will flush out the further the day progresses
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Baezu »

That took a bit of time, I need to spend some time with the fam so I’ll reply to questions tonight
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 196, Alchemist21 wrote:Why are people scumreading baezu? Nopony has explained the read and I kind of thought it was a wagon to get us out of RVS, but ponies are still calling Baezu scum or saying they would vote her while there’s a real wagon on Elsa. It’s also weird how almost nopony commented on the big post Baezu made after being wagoned.
I thought this was odd too, the only person who commented on my reads list is the worst
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Baezu »

Why am I getting scummy vibes from Zor?

In post 53, zoraster wrote:
In post 47, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 45, zoraster wrote:um

VOTE: the worst
gonna have to explain to me what you think you saw there
Look, I'm not one to cry scumslip or anything, but I have to ask myself "why would the worst assume friendship is magic is the scum pt if he's not scum?"
I don’t like this post. At all. Also, have you seen any content in any of his posts? I mean, sure, lots of cute ponies, but no comments on anything happening in the game
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 199, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 197, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 196, Alchemist21 wrote:It’s also weird how almost nopony commented on the big post Baezu made after being wagoned.
it boiled down to a big readlist
on page six
who cares
reason I said I'm fine with voting her is because I don't like this post
In post 112, Baezu wrote:We’re coming out of RVS!!!!

Yay!

\o/
yep that's the one post that pinged me and made me have real scumvibes
Um, as town I was happy to finally be able to start sorting some people, duh
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 215, Elsa Jay wrote:You haven't denied being scum yet either, you know. So it's accurate.
Elsa, you keep seeming like a scummier and scummier pony....
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 229, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 222, Bins wrote:sometimes I wish I was secretly evil, because so many people are calling me friendly rn, it would be so easy to take out a knife and stab them all in the back : )
I'm not sure if you realize this Bins, but this is actually a very scummy post. By saying you wish you were evil, it indicates that you aren't evil. But a townie would never wish they were evil. Clearly this is scum trying to fake a townslip!
Hmmmm

Btw Maria is town town town! And that’s great for us townPonies!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Baezu »

Sorry guys, I just got back from my dog having stitches and I’m exhausted, I’ll catch up tomorrow
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 379, implosion wrote:She calls that post from zor anti-town in her reads list, then says she's getting scummy vibes from him, then talks about not seeing content in any of his posts. Feels like scum who thinks that a scumread on zor is easy to justify and is going for it bc of that.
Oh wow, a wishy washy post- I must be a scum pony
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 484, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Votecount 1.4Baezu - 5 (zoraster, Papa Zito, implosion, PenguinPower, Bins)
Elsa Jay - 4 (T-Bone, xRECKONERx, SleepyKrew, the worst)
MariaR - 1 (GuyInFreezer)
No Lynch - 1 (MariaR)
SleepyKrew - 1 (Baezu)

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to hug someone until they are too full of friendship to continue the game. Day ends in (expired on 2019-04-20 09:11:00). Everypony play mafia!
I honestly think the wagon on me in all town...

Still not getting enough from sleepykrew- won’t someone join me on that wagon?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 543, MariaR wrote:A big reason for sring Implo is his townreads that he hasn't explained (but feels really good on!) yes. But it's also his vote on Bae. He flip flops on the Elsa wagon saying it's a fine wagon but then calls Elsa town. Alright, so where's the read development after that? Doesn't exist.

If he wants to sort me tbone and reck where are the questions? Cause I don't see any. Zor/Reck are also really interesting people to tr considering they want each other dead and Implo isn't stopping it. His whole late game posting just feels fake to me. It's little bits and pieces that slowly just add up.
pedit: Answer my questions Errant you loser
I trust Maria, I’ll sheep this

VOTE: implosion
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 549, GuyInFreezer wrote:Oh yeah, Baezu.

If I remember correctly, she was one heck of a lynchbait back then.
My opinion? I think she's fine as of now.

Oh yeah I was! Still am on some level, not sure why...maybe the avatar?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 610, T-Bone wrote:And I talked about Baezu all the way back in post #200 so suck on that!

In which I said that he made a reads list in the first 24 hours of the game, and that as a reads list it was meaningless. To me, that's overachieving town that thinks they have to produce a reads list because a lot of prominent players expect one, or scum who knows that prominent players expect one and does it for town cred. I don't have a thought in either direction at this point because I don't think they've done anything significant. If you think they have, tell me.

It might mean Bins...and this is a stretch, the at least one of us, if not all of us, think Zor might be scum?
Or maybe that just how I organize things for myself in my OCD brain
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 610, T-Bone wrote:And I talked about Baezu all the way back in post #200 so suck on that!

In which I said that he made a reads list in the first 24 hours of the game, and that as a reads list it was meaningless. To me, that's overachieving town that thinks they have to produce a reads list because a lot of prominent players expect one, or scum who knows that prominent players expect one and does it for town cred. I don't have a thought in either direction at this point because I don't think they've done anything significant. If you think they have, tell me.

It might mean Bins...and this is a stretch, the at least one of us, if not all of us, think Zor might be scum?
In post 614, implosion wrote:baezu's recent posts include her saying she was going to catch up... then calling a single post of mine wishy-washy... then calling the wagon on herself all-town and asking people to join her rvs vote.

that is the scummy kind of lurking. the kind where scum is trying to say things that sound like they're actual original thoughts and are keeping up, not the kind where town realizes they aren't completely in the game and is trying to keep up.
Ok, you wanna do this?! Bring it on
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 630, T-Bone wrote:Implosion, if you want me to consider Baezu, sure, I'm considering and have been. Right now it's not the most interesting thing to me. But if you want to convince me of what they are doing as scummy, you need to apply that standard across the playerlist. (And also convince me that you're scumhunting and not scum yourself) I don't believe in half measures.
Thank you!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 630, T-Bone wrote:Implosion, if you want me to consider Baezu, sure, I'm considering and have been. Right now it's not the most interesting thing to me. But if you want to convince me of what they are doing as scummy, you need to apply that standard across the playerlist. (And also convince me that you're scumhunting and not scum yourself) I don't believe in half measures.
In post 636, Bins wrote:
In post 520, Baezu wrote:I honestly think the wagon on me in all town...
if beeza is scum, is the wagon on her then all not town

it justs seems like a statement scum wouldnt make because it gives a lot away
Yup
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Baezu »

What am I at? L-1?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Baezu »

You guys will all have ketchup on your faces once I flip
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Baezu »

If I’m at L-1 then I’d like to claim
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 700, Papa Zito wrote:Ketchup is red
scum is red
Baelzu is scum

Ketchup is red
blood is red
Baelzu is scum

Ketchup is tomato
Tomato is Italy
Bealzu is scum

^ definitive proof let's get this shit going
Could you at least get my name right in one of your posts? Jeezus

Also, I think you’re town, but you really need to do your own analysis once I’m gone because scum will be able to manipulate you very easily...it’ll be very bad for town if you make it to lylo
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok. You guys don’t have to lynch me because I will be killed tonight. I’m doctor
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Baezu »

Or you can lynch me and lose another townie tonight w/e
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Baezu »

Then lynch me
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Baezu »

I don’t fucking care anymore
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Baezu »

am I allowed to say which pony I am?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Baezu »

I’m a town two-shot doctor and I was actually really excited about my role PM! I had the best pony there is and my favorite one of all!

Rainbow dash
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Baezu »

And btw fuck all you haters
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Baezu »

Then. Fucking. Lynch. Me
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Baezu »

I don’t need to hear about how much bullshit you think I’m spewing just fucking do it
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Baezu »

I get it- you guys think I’m fake, now can we maybe change the topic to something useful to town?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Baezu »

Alright I’ll give updated reads, but I will be looking at the whole thread. How do I know that I’m not gonna be hammered in the next 5 minutes?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Baezu »

You’re not the only person in the game. Hell a scum can jump on, hammer and leave
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Baezu »

Even if you lynch that scum tomorrow, you will still be down two townies
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok reading now, hopefully I get these out before the thread locks
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 502, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 496, Bins wrote:Explain how it is "awkward", maybe? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that.
It feels like you’re unsure about how to treat his slot, as if you feel the need to push a certain angle regarding his slot but aren’t sure about which angle you really want to take.
In post 499, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 483, Alchemist21 wrote:those three votes she pointed out on the Baezu wagon stuck out at me too.
How so?
?
3 naked votes in about 30 minutes. It looked like scum somewhere in that group hopping on the growing wagon to blend in. It’s a small ping but it’s staying on the back of my mind.
I feel this is a town post ^

In post 148, Bins wrote:hot take beezus is scum but so is implosion

or penguin power, the signals are crossing
If you feel this way bins, how come you’re only pushing me? I think bins is scum trying to distance. Either that or she’s really sheepy, easy to manipulate townie...either way, this isn’t good for town.

In post 163, Elsa Jay wrote:If I'm lynched day 1 you not only leave bigger scummier threats alive but also gain no info anyway. Frankly going after me is something only scum would do.
This seems to me like she’s crumbing VT, I buy it with the amount of info we have so far

I’m normally not a fan of asking the thread what people think about a proposed wagon with no real justification. This, paired with not much activity makes me lean scum
In post 238, Errantparabola wrote:VOTE: T-Bone
I think this is a genuinely good place to start a wagon? thoughts?
I’m honestly feeling really scummy vibes fromGiF...unless his style has changed dramatically, this is NOT his town play style...I’m honestly pretty nervous for town if GiF is scum

Even though Maria made some good points and after retreading I still feel implosion is town
UNVOTE:

Maria and Zito I feel are town

I don’t feel like this is penguins town playstyle

Sleepy hasn’t done a damn thing so null null null

Tbone is town

Worst can be town

Reckoner- this post seems town to me
In post 455, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 404, the worst wrote:Reck and iirc a couple of others have townread zor
hi, person clamoring for zor to provide more content bc he's null to me right now
Zor- don’t know his town game but I don’t feel he’s been very helpful so far this game so he can be scum
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 111, PenguinPower wrote:I actually did work...

VOTE: Zor
No explanation for this vote

In post 140, PenguinPower wrote:I am ashamed.

VOTE: Baezu
No explanation for this vote

In post 140, PenguinPower wrote:I am ashamed.

VOTE: Baezu
In post 221, PenguinPower wrote:Bins is probably harmonious.

At least enough for me.
No explanation for this...

In general it just seems like your play style is super lazy this game- not pulling up posts, not doing research, just grabbing low hanging fruit with no explanation...whether you’re scum or dispassionate town, doesn’t really matter- you’re not helping town
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 741, Bins wrote:Well that aint how doctor acts before getting to L-1
Thank you miss manners
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Baezu »

VOTE: GiF
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 747, PenguinPower wrote:It's also interesting that you thought I was town previously (even with those posts) until today.
I quoted the post that I thought made you sound townie in my last reads list which everyone called “premature” and useless

And I didn’t realize I had to stick to one read on someone for the entirety of the game, but thank you for the correction
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 744, PenguinPower wrote:Have you ever played with me before?
Yes I believe I have
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 756, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 753, Baezu wrote:
In post 744, PenguinPower wrote:Have you ever played with me before?
Yes I believe I have
Then I think you are lying.

We can lynch this whenever ponyfriends.
And why exactly would I have had to play with you in order to be able to iso your play Style?!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 761, Bins wrote:Does Baezu have a single scumgame on this site? Do you? I'm so lost, how can you not have a Mafia PT in your ego.
The link to my wiki is in my signature!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 757, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 739, Baezu wrote:I’m honestly feeling really scummy vibes fromGiF...unless his style has changed dramatically, this is NOT his town play style...I’m honestly pretty nervous for town if GiF is scum
I am glad that you think of me as that high.
You’ve been here a long time my friend- I remember you from the old days
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 761, Bins wrote:Does Baezu have a single scumgame on this site? Do you? I'm so lost, how can you not have a Mafia PT in your ego.
There’s a mafia pt that just got posted a week ago for a game from game show mafia
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 769, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 763, Baezu wrote:And why exactly would I have had to play with you in order to be able to iso your play Style?!
If you are aware of how I play as town, you are flat out lying right now. That's it.

And, given that I am a stream of consciousness poster, you playing with me would mean you are even more familiar. Looked through your wiki and didn't see where we played together though, so I'm not sure why you think we did.
Cuz I’m scum- they’re the only ones with bad memory
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 763, Baezu wrote:And why exactly would I have had to play with you in order to be able to iso your play Style?!
If you are aware of how I play as town, you are flat out lying right now. That's it.

And, given that I am a stream of consciousness poster, you playing with me would mean you are even more familiar. Looked through your wiki and didn't see where we played together though, so I'm not sure why you think we did.
Wow I didn’t realize this site was too small for your ego
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 768, GuyInFreezer wrote:Baezu is like ArcAngel9 with a bit of tint of pirate mollie.
Haha thanks!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 773, PenguinPower wrote:How is that at all related to my ego?
Well you’re apparently unreadable
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Baezu »

If you are aware of how I play as town
you are flat out lying right now. That's it.

This can’t be isoed?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 776, Bins wrote:The AtE seems fake. : (
We get it bins, got anything better to contribute?

Here, let me say it for you a few more times just so you don’t have to:

Baezu is so fake
The AtE is fake
My favorite kind of boobs are fake
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 778, PenguinPower wrote:It can. And I'm telling you that if you did that, and your conclusion is that the way I'm playing here is different from my town playstyle...you are lying.
It’s a fucking opinion
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Baezu »

I mean honestly if I was scum I would have just hammered myself instead of putting time into a readslist
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Baezu »

Seriously- you ask for a reads list then rip me a new one and say I’m fake- is there anything I CAN do?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Baezu »

Help me out here tw
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 785, Papa Zito wrote:The rising star is here.

Show us the way to the promised land.
Why do you need to be spoonfed?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 795, the worst wrote:
In post 636, Bins wrote:
In post 520, Baezu wrote:I honestly think the wagon on me in all town...
if beeza is scum, is the wagon on her then all not town

it justs seems like a statement scum wouldnt make because it gives a lot away
Hard disagree. It's the kind of statement scum make in danger because postflip it obfuscates our ability to analyse associatives for shinny shinny bussing
Ok

If I were PP I would say “you’re lying” because opinions are something people usually lie about
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Baezu »

Why would I fake claim doc? I’m pretty much guaranteed to be the nk and if I’m not then I’m auto Lynched tomorrow
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Baezu »

When I do it, it ain’t 1v1 it’s 4v1
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Baezu »

And I love how GiF was the only one defending me! Is that what people do nowadays when someone claims doc?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 802, implosion wrote:baezu's ate doesn't specifically look fake imo but it's not really townish.

Baezu, why are you saying you're guaranteed to be the lynch tomorrow if you live through the night? Isn't that just inviting scum to not kill you tonight for a free mislynch tomorrow?
Why would scum let a doc save someone only to mislynch tomorrow?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 812, implosion wrote:
In post 806, Baezu wrote:Why would scum let a doc save someone only to mislynch tomorrow?
i don't fully understand how this is a question.

mislynches are how the mafia win the game.

doctors have to predict who the mafia are going to kill in order to save them.

????
Not if someone says “doc on me”
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 818, Baezu wrote:
In post 812, implosion wrote:
In post 806, Baezu wrote:Why would scum let a doc save someone only to mislynch tomorrow?
i don't fully understand how this is a question.

mislynches are how the mafia win the game.

doctors have to predict who the mafia are going to kill in order to save them.

????
Not if someone says “doc on me”
i could protect someone like tw, or someone conftown. Why would mafia want to risk that?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 816, implosion wrote:if we're speedwagoning bins i am ALWAYS down for that regardless of how she's playing
Obviously I would be down for this too
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 827, Baezu wrote:
In post 816, implosion wrote:if we're speedwagoning bins i am ALWAYS down for that regardless of how she's playing
Obviously I would be down for this too
VOTE: bins
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 759, PenguinPower wrote:I mean if we aren't, I'll take care of it myself.
Guess who’s a vig?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 862, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 855, xRECKONERx wrote:can yall read the fuckin op
RTFM is a remain of the past these days.
Heh
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Baezu »

Honestly, at least the thread is talking again. These last three pages will give town more info than the last 30 had so hurray for that!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 888, Bins wrote:
In post 881, implosion wrote:the only like, material risk to leaving baezu alive is that she's a strong scum pr of some sort. but eh. w/e.
yeah, and i also don't think she'll get nk'd by scum if she is town doc so w/e
Why not?

And also if you were doc, I’d want to see how you’d react if people jumped down your throat calling you gale
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 940, T-Bone wrote:Do you not like being called Gale?
Lmao that was supposed to be “fake” but apparently my phone autocorrects fake into gale
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Baezu »

So bins if you self admittedly said you were more emotional as town versus scum why would you think it was scummy of me to be emotional
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 944, T-Bone wrote:Gale, if you'll be in my pocket we will run this game. Give me your reads.
Thank you for making me giggle- I needed that
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 953, T-Bone wrote:And yet, you didn't do it yet!
Did you want something more recent than ?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 527, MariaR wrote:
In post 210, implosion wrote:don't really feel like explaining the townreads atm.

See to me this feels like you’re faking all those townreads because I have a townread on 2 people? One of them isn’t even that strong. I don’t think a lot of people are town telling at the moment so when you come out here with a lot of these townreads and then go ‘I don’t want to explain them.’ to me that’s just weird.

In post 212, Bins wrote:
In post 208, MariaR wrote:I also think bins believes her case on Elsa/Jay, but the stuff they're scumreading Elsa for are just things Elsa does. It's NAI
I mean...……………….. that's pretty much what I said, that I don't see a difference between Elsa scum/town in terms of effort and posted content

but the response to my vote wasn't town, and i'm gonna stick here
I feel like there are much much better votes then Elsa. I see the post you’re talking about but to me that’s just a bad post. Not bad as in scummy but just bad. I think anyone can come up with better than that. So just basing a scumread on that is blah.

In post 222, Bins wrote:sometimes I wish I was secretly evil, because so many people are calling me friendly rn, it would be so easy to take out a knife and stab them all in the back : )
See Bins you can just become me and stab them all in the back anyway.
In post 236, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 206, MariaR wrote:I can see where you're coming from on town is more likely to call out 'scumslips' (at least I agree to an extent early game) but I dislike the way zor keeps pushing this. Meta is gross and you should know better Ep
wait for real? have you always hated meta? or have you sold out to Big Tripod ever since becoming a green?
I don’t hate meta (I legit used it in one of my own posts) I just dislike when people use it as the main reason for a read. I feel like your main reason on a read on a person should always be about the game they’re in right now. If you have meta as a supporting factor that’s fine, but never as your only factor.
@worst I feel this post is really towny for some reason...I dont know, I feel like scum could at least fake having more town reads but not having many town reads comes across as more honest for town....that said, Maria is one of the OGs so I’m sure her scum game is on point.
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 978, T-Bone wrote:
In post 973, Baezu wrote:
Yeah, like a summary. Point by points are meh.
Town- alch, implo, Elsa, Maria, zito, reck, tbone, worst
Null- penguin, sleepy, zor, gif
Scum- bins, EP
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 982, PenguinPower wrote:You townread Maria because she's good enough to do that as scum?
Yup that’s what I said *eyeroll*
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 983, Baezu wrote:
In post 978, T-Bone wrote:
In post 973, Baezu wrote:
Yeah, like a summary. Point by points are meh.
Town- alch, implo, Elsa, Maria, zito, reck, tbone, worst
Null- penguin, sleepy, zor, gif
Scum- bins, EP
But honestly who the heck knows at this point, I’m tired, emotionally drained and should prob take a break from this thread for today...sorry guys
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok I’m back if people want to continue to question me
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1027, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1026, Baezu wrote:Ok I’m back if people want to continue to question me
who are your top two scumreads + top two townreads, and why?
Top two scum: EP and sleepy- don’t like their content, don’t feel like they’ve contributed much, they are not a boon to this game.

Top two town: implosion and you - you for asking that question (for one) but also I feel like there were a lot of opportunistic votes on you for horrible reasons. Implosion was also getting the crummy votes and he’s also been doing a lot of analysis and generally moving the game forward.

What about you reck, who are you top 2?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1034, the worst wrote:EP has posted a fair bit - what parts of her ISO do you scumread?
In post 238, Errantparabola wrote:VOTE: T-Bone
I think this is a genuinely good place to start a wagon? thoughts?
I don’t like how she asked people’s thoughts on starting a wagon- just start one and convince people to join....it seemed like cautious scum trying to look cautious towny
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1059, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1055, implosion wrote:i was just looking to see if there were any others i could appeal to directly but i think it's just you two?
Don't lie to me then. And the worst isn't really a bird anymore he's a griffinduckapus.
So cute!!!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1059, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1055, implosion wrote:i was just looking to see if there were any others i could appeal to directly but i think it's just you two?
Don't lie to me then. And the worst isn't really a bird anymore he's a griffinduckapus.
In post 1069, PenguinPower wrote:I...uh...I'm not sure how to respond at this point.
Ya, implo, PP doesn’t like it when you quote meta in regards to reads on him
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1088, Bins wrote:can i vote for an all town option, cause i will

HEAL: everyone
Then you say stuff like this and it comes across as sooooooo scummy
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1101, Elsa Jay wrote:Are you confirming that as scum not shooting them tonight Bins?
Hahahaha
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Baezu »

VOTE: maria

I don’t like how she called out bins unvote- bins has every right to take a wagon down from L-1
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Baezu »

There are three votes on Maria
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1214, Alchemist21 wrote:Did somepony say party?!

Yay!!!!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1240, Bins wrote:still hella busy but between maria and implosion, id vote implosion
Why?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1252, Errantparabola wrote:hmmmm
i would much rather be voting worst rn
In post 1254, the worst wrote:I don't feel comfortable with Baezu's drop in presence tbh
Man, this is making tw look pretty scummy...

Tw why are you concerned by my lack of presence?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Baezu »

I didn’t like how worst reacted to the implo wagon, did not like the intent to hammer, feel his interaction with you is tvs with him being scum....and I feel like if EP is feeling it too then maybe my feeling is legitimate?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Baezu »

I’m going to reread worst’s iso brb
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 104, the worst wrote:
In post 101, Errantparabola wrote:i dont think zors argument makes sense if were interpreting it as calling out a scumslip but i do agree with it on some more deep psychological level
oops i'm not gonna sit this out
this was in the back of my mind as well but like self-dissecting rq
In post 44, the worst wrote:
In post 39, implosion wrote:
FoS: GiF
i had this brief moment of hysteria where i wondered if "friendship is mafia" is like the name of the scum pt or something
which is probably nonsensical but either way congrats on being my first townread!
if he's town i really want to see why he read this post and thought "hmm tw is a wolf" and imo there's a lot more here to get hung up on than... what he's talking about atm
Let’s look into this again...
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 175, the worst wrote:
In post 148, Bins wrote:hot take beezus is scum but so is implosion

or penguin power, the signals are crossing
this is spicy.
Is this why scum(?)worst is pushing implo? Because he knew he would get support from bins?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 328, the worst wrote:
In post 326, Errantparabola wrote:not much
i would say that presidents gave me a grasp on your playstyle because i was so aware of you as a scumpartner in that game
and also picking up on your strengths, where you're comfortable being as a scum player
i considered voting you when you joined me on voting t-bone but god dammit i like you too much
where would you consider me being comfortable as a scum player?

&
which part of the T-Bone vote made you wanna vote me there
? (I have a hunch but curious to see if you're a step ahead of me)
EP, can you answer this question again for me?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 395, the worst wrote:
In post 393, PenguinPower wrote:worst is probs scum here.

I may bombard him with courteousness.
oof your streak just broke

what's got you scumreading me?
Do you still feel this way penguin?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1290, T-Bone wrote:Gale, help me out real quick please.
Man that’s still funny!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Baezu »

Ya, I’m rereading worsts iso and it’s not looking terribly town guys...can we all please re-examine this?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Baezu »

I think he made a good choice
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Baezu »

Aye aye!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Baezu »

Wow shit just got real
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1323, T-Bone wrote:Well, in the meantime, can we get more Penguin votes please? This is transparently a fake dayvig. One he pulled out, mind you, after a
single
vote. Why he crumbled under just a slight amount of pressure? I can't answer. Perhaps he viewed his comment about not wanting to lynch Elsa cause it wasn't useful as a scumslip? I cannot say.

I can however, confidently say he is caught scum.
We don’t have to Vote pengu because if he is wrong and the worst is town he’s dead
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1352, PenguinPower wrote:Let's wagon the player who could be conf!town or dead before mod posts to confirm.

Smart move.
This is what’s so funny to me, it makes no harm waiting for the mod, there’s no need to power lynch rn
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Baezu »

I’ll miss you pengu

VOTE: tbone
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Baezu »

For pengu!!!!!!!!!!!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Baezu »

But seriously- happy tw is conf!town!!!!

Sorry about my paranoia
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1425, the worst wrote:Baezu why should I townread you?
Because I’m confused as all getup about this game! Lmao

If I fakeclaimed, it would not be a doc. I feel that claiming that puts a large bullseye on ones forehead and usually end up being the nk..,I’m sure there are other reasons, but I will prot you tonight so you can win this for us!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1461, the worst wrote:option 2 we turbolynch zor and see how the cards fall tmrw
I’m On with a zor or Maria vote
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1483, Bins wrote:elsa isnt a bad lynch but im not sure its flipping red
Agreed
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Baezu »

VOTE: Maria

Let’s get scum!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Baezu »

Come on town we need to unify
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1557, the worst wrote:if I had to like go wild and call a team rn I'd go like {Maria, ep, ???} I think but idrk. that's also forcibly removing lynchbait from the pool. I've always been bad at splitting out nai posters from scum PoE. love me some tasty lynchbait.

Could ??? Be zito?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Baezu »

VOTE: zito
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1712, the worst wrote:
In post 1705, Baezu wrote:VOTE: zito
no no pls no
this isn't the right time to wagon but I actually 100% believe this is a Read You Have

just case it for us so we can resume tmrw

also btw don't policy doc me tonight unless we lynch scum. I don't think scum kill the IC n1 in this game
Then who should I prot?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Baezu »

Fine

Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Baezu »

Should be L-1
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Baezu »

What do people think about the claim? Can we even get another wagon going at this point?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1746, T-Bone wrote:
In post 1731, Baezu wrote:What do people think about the claim? Can we even get another wagon going at this point?
Yes, there is a great wagon right now
Gale
, on a scumplayer codenamed Zoraster.
Still funny!

I guess that’s our inside joke, now?! :P
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Baezu »

So tbone- you don’t think Maria is scum?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Baezu »

VOTE: zor
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Baezu »

Don’t like having someone like Maria at L-1
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Baezu »

We need a lynch folks, let’s get this together
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1819, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1666, SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:
believe it or not, I'll have an even bigger update tonight
an unvote and a new vote, in the same day!
lel

Skrew you have fewer posts than the mod.
More importantly, you have fewer posts than
this
mod.

Please be a friendo and play games with me.
Lmfao :lol:
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok I’ll get back on Maria

Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Baezu »

Zor, Elsa, reckoner,zito, tbone

We need three of you. We already know alch’s opinion. Please tell me why you won’t vote Maria, or please place your vote there so we can have a lynch

Thank you
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Baezu »

Tbone, 20 hours left please hammer
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok, get on zor and I’ll join
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Baezu »

Did she? Where?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Baezu »

He, excuse me
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Baezu »

Back up tracker claimed- it’s maria
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Baezu »

Let me break it down for everyone

Maria claims backup tracker
Elsa claims 2 shot tracker
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Baezu »

VOTE: zor
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1974, Bins wrote:worst id appreciate hearing your strong townreads
Yes please
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3606 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Baezu »

Gg guys!
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”