Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, well I was gonna say if you think BUJ is town and you trust his reads...but you are going with the "reads aren't great" so meh
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2698, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2693, nomnomnom wrote:@skitter you know, I just think this is what's happening:

either you're scum

either the scums are just parroting what you're saying because it's convenient, and that's what I need to analyze right now

in both cases it's really bad and you REALLY should be reconsidering your position on a few things. This is just straight up bad.
Explain where scum are parroting what i'm saying - if what i said is correct why us this a bad thing?

Why should i reconsider my position on anything ... if i've been proven right multple times over

I nominally have work so later
The part where everyone stops voting shoshin to push votes on Flubb, Nero and URAP. We ended with Flubb/Nero as lynchpool and I am like 80% sure Nero is town here, so as I said day 1, what you said and what you advocated for not only made us have a town lynchpool, but also allows scums to come up with a really good night. This is just bad for town.

I'll just be rereading your interactions with people and the way people react to you. Remember when I said you were a good tool to analyze things about how scums are afraid of you when you roll town? If you are town, what you said influenced what scums did day 1. I am 100% sure of that statement. This is how we solve this game.

So yeah, reconsider your position and understand my POV here.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:17 am

Post by nomnomnom »

That, or you're just scum. It's as simple as that.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 2698, skitter30 wrote:Explain where scum are parroting what i'm saying
nom's scum buddies are agreeing with some of what you say duh
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Vorkuta »

VOTE: Dunn because you guys won't give me nom
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2704, Vorkuta wrote:VOTE: Dunn because you guys won't give me nom
lay down the pipe
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel icky just asking abot it but whats even the case on nom?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2704, Vorkuta wrote:VOTE: Dunn because you guys won't give me nom
also not a good vote. pls don't betray me, comrade. What are your thoughts on teacher?

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Have you ISO'd dunn recently?

It's not a hard read
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 2707, Nero Cain wrote:What are your thoughts on teacher?
like ok
I know your reads are good
and teacher is scummier than urap2

but full disclosure, I *tinfoil* think he's a town!PR regardless of how much I hate that slot
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2701, nomnomnom wrote:The part where everyone stops voting shoshin to push votes on Flubb, Nero and URAP. We ended with Flubb/Nero as lynchpool and I am like 80% sure Nero is town here, so as I said day 1, what you said and what you advocated for not only made us have a town lynchpool, but also allows scums to come up with a really good night. This is just bad for town.
Explain why nero is town here ... the fact that there was a 2person lynchpool but it ended up on someone who flipped town makes me think the other person has p high scum equity, esp when they tried/did lynch both peopke who flipped town

Like if nero is town explain to me what i'm not seeing
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh spicy

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:28 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2710, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2701, nomnomnom wrote:The part where everyone stops voting shoshin to push votes on Flubb, Nero and URAP. We ended with Flubb/Nero as lynchpool and I am like 80% sure Nero is town here, so as I said day 1, what you said and what you advocated for not only made us have a town lynchpool, but also allows scums to come up with a really good night. This is just bad for town.
Explain why nero is town here ... the fact that there was a 2person lynchpool but it ended up on someone who flipped town makes me think the other person has p high scum equity, esp when they tried/did lynch both peopke who flipped town

The nightkill.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2701, nomnomnom wrote:I'll just be rereading your interactions with people and the way people react to you. Remember when I said you were a good tool to analyze things about how scums are afraid of you when you roll town? If you are town, what you said influenced what scums did day 1. I am 100% sure of that statement. This is how we solve this game.

So yeah, reconsider your position and understand my POV here.
Explain why nero is town, otherwise you're hust repeating something that means nothing to me

I'm sure i influenced the game, sure. I fundementally disagree that i'm providing space for scum to hide or to push shitty mislynches
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2710, skitter30 wrote:Like if nero is town explain to me what i'm not seeing
prob b/c you are blind.

Also that "Nero has to be scum b/c Flubb wagon" is a false dichotomy

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2712, nomnomnom wrote:

The nightkill.
I dont get it
Show
Hiatus once more.

NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 2699, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2696, Nero Cain wrote:Skitter, what do you think of Buj?
Probably town, if so his reads arent great

@vork i'll try but again diff timezones/work

Yes let's insult the only literally ONLY guy who townread both sides of the shoshin argument correctly.

I understand you don't have proof that nom and nero are town yet, but let's not count our 'I told you so' eggs before they hatch, eh?

I was literally the only person not getting pocketed by either side.

Call me scum for having TMI, don't say my reads are bad when I'm reading game states perfectly.

And if you noticed that I never hesitated on the shoshin townread but AT THE SAME TIME NEVER OUTRIGHT STATED THE POSSIBILITY SHE COULD BE FAKE CLAIMING COP, because that's the townie thing to do when you see someone possibly pulling off a gambit as town, not impluing that she might be lying as town.

Now that the gambit is over though, shoshin I don't think that was a good idea. I actually don't think it's a good idea EVER. Like it just depends way way too much on your reads and that any actual cop won't CC (yes CCing is stupid but people make mistakes and to pull a dangerous gambit and then blaming the people playing basic mafia foundations like lynching all liars is NOT okay, so if you had gotten a CC that would have been a disaster. If you had not died, that would have been also sort of bad).
My main is BuJaber.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2714, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2710, skitter30 wrote:Like if nero is town explain to me what i'm not seeing
prob b/c you are blind.

Also that "Nero has to be scum b/c Flubb wagon" is a false dichotomy
I mean i dont know that there has to be scum in that pairing, surw, but i do know you repeatedly tried/did try to lynch town so
Show
Hiatus once more.

NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:30 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

And like I'm not even calling you scum, I'm still pretty sure you're town I just won't continue to townread you if your reads and pushes are wildly opposite of mine.
My main is BuJaber.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

Remind what your read was on flubber yesterdat?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 2710, skitter30 wrote:the fact that there was a 2person lynchpool but it ended up on someone who flipped town makes me think the other person has p high scum equity
@statistics request

How many times does this actually happen though
A failed D1 counter wagon being scum?

In my vast and huge experience, both wagons end up being town with scum pushing one, and the other "organically" forming from town, and scum can make a show with "hmmmm which one which one...., look at me scumhunt"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I really didn't b/c the fakeclaim threw me off and it's better to lynch an unkown slot than a town slot.

no one I was pushing earlier has flipped yet.

NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:33 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Let's not let our disagreement on who's scummier between two scum distract us. I don't really care if teacher gets lynched before urap, but I think urap is more optimal
My main is BuJaber.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2715, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2712, nomnomnom wrote:

The nightkill.
I dont get it
lol of course you don't

this coupled with the "I TOLD YOU SO" attitude really reinforces everything I think about this game so far. I just think you're scum. Your posts scream "scum agenda" all over.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Ok guys- how about we take a step back and think about the miller claim for a bit?

Assuming we forget the first few pages (where he claimed, and when he discussed), is bunny town or not?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”