farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey I'm the first to vote. I never had that happen before.

vote: Near

I'm to far to be near. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Aegor wrote:I voted you because one of the people I was talking to last night by PM told me to jump on the first bandwagon I saw. Did I miss something?
Townies don't talk to anyone. Scum do. Are you joking?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:29 am

Post by farside22 »

IH wrote:
Tajo wrote:Love of bandwagons
Bandwagons are interesting ways to find out information but I seriously dislike them. It shows zero reasoning and scum will usually use them to speedlynch someone. @IH, @yellowbounder, (both present in both Berry and Aegor wagons), @Aegor and @Lquiz any conclusions of your love of bandwagons? Why are you bandwagoning him?
Ok. I propsed this in my last nightless game, and scum tried to use it to attack me the entire time, until the town lynched him to just shut up.

So I'll propose it this time too.

Since we have, "Lives" I suggest that anyone who speedhammers should be insta lynched day 2. We need time to talk, and we need to make sure the day doesn't end abruptly.

Anyone else up for 0 tolerance speed lynching policy? We can define "speed lynching" after we agree on it.

I will even temporarily unvote until then.
unvote
I'm up with this. It was one of the reason's I didn't vote aegon right away.
Question on this. aegon is admitting scum. Do we still talk or do you not think lynching him and moving on is good?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Did I miss something were you admited to being scum?
Aegor wrote:
BB wrote:Aegor just said two posts before this that he is NOT joking. Why would you blantantly saying it is a joke when he claims it is not? Are you trying to cover for your scum buddy?
It wasn't exactly a joke. My votes tend to...elicit reactions, let's say. So I wasn't joking about being scum. Rather, I wasn't just doing it without purpose, although I did have fun while writing it, I admit.
My thoughts are you are a distraction I would like to see dead, but if you want to tell us who your scum buddies are that would be nice and all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:
ChannelDelibird wrote:
killa seven wrote:
farside22 wrote:Hey I'm the first to vote. I never had that happen before.

vote: Near

I'm to far to be near. :P
its eerie that i ended up replacing the person you random voted :lol:
Comment for comment's sake? I don't really get the point of this post.
we know eachother.
We had an issue in another game. I'm thinking he is saying what a concidence my vote turned out to be against him without trying.
@aegor: Why would you joke about being scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

yellowbounder wrote:
Lquiz wrote:I'm starting to become wary of Aegor, claiming scum is just such a strange tactic, is his "just for reactions" to cover a mistake up, i don't know, but i don't really want to lynch a townie d1, so i'm going to unvote, and see what he says.

Unvote Aegor
Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote Aegor
. Kill all annoyances.
This bandwagon is growing far too quickly, for something completely trivial. I want no part in it.

Unvote: Aegor
Why is it trivial? How is someone joking around and saying yeah i'm scum after the mistake not warrant a vote. Out of everyone unvoting so far both people doing so leave a bad taste in my mouth.

unvote:
vote: yellowbounder
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Aegor wrote:
farside wrote:

Why is it trivial? How is someone joking around and saying yeah i'm scum after the mistake not warrant a vote. Out of everyone unvoting so far both people doing so leave a bad taste in my mouth.
It doesn't warrant a serious vote. It warrants a vote that is reciprocal in the way that it is also tongue-in-cheek. Plus, if it deserves a vote, why would you not vote for me, instead of those who unvoted?
Yellows comment and unvote of you was useless. I see people flying off unvotes for little to no reason and I question them more then your "joke" does.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Will be on V/LA from June 28 and back on July 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I owe this game a read thru
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Replacements are coming fast and fursion I see. What happen with lquiz that he needed replacement? Same thing with CD. Just odd. Glad I didn't get replaced out of the blue.

If you had read the rules, you might be slightly less clueless.

Okay with that said:
Light I echo IH's question on why have % on people if you aren't really behind them. Also you had BB at a higher precent and after reading and unvoting you voted against Lowell which seems to contradict your first statement of suspicion. Please explain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

I now see rule 6 thanks mod.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:57 am

Post by farside22 »

FL: Looking at your plus and minus scale, why vote for yellow when you have Light at minus - minus? What was it that you felt Yellow did that deserved a minus?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Lowell wrote:Come on. Really? You jump in on page 7 for that?

unvote, vote yellowbounder
. I will OMGUS your brains out.
I almost spit my drink out. I'm adding this to the sig. Just awesome Lowell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Lowell wrote:Oh, ha, I didn't even get it. He's voting himself.

I am a WIFOM sucker, but I can't see a scum making THAT mistake.
A scum would vote for themselves? I'm wondering if either he didn't read everything (which is likely in this case). Oh I just thought why he could be scum with that mix up.

unvote:
vote: Sun Tzu
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

IH wrote:
mod
Ok starting tomorrow I'm gone til the twelfth. If you replace me I'll be really bummed out that I didn't make it til I got lynched in a nightless. Please don't = (
We can lynch you now if that would make you feel better. :wink:

I agree with FL about szu. He needs to start making sense and a really good reason for his vote right now. I don't agree with Lowell on his mistake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
Lowell wrote:Oh, ha, I didn't even get it. He's voting himself.

I am a WIFOM sucker, but I can't see a scum making THAT mistake.
A scum would vote for themselves? I'm wondering if either he didn't read everything (which is likely in this case). Oh I just thought why he could be scum with that mix up.

unvote:
vote: Sun Tzu
Mod you missed my unvote and vote here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Sun Tzu wrote:I can't believe I have to explain that self-voting was an obvious joke. I don't even see how it's such a mystery.

What is up with you people?

How come no one is on my ass about how many calories a light kun has?
It didn't look like a joke. You said you read the game and thought the person you replaced was the scummiest. No where is there a joke implied.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #218 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

You said this first.
Ok. I just got caught up.

vote Lquiz

He seems too cautious, like CDB said.
That does not interpert joke to me.
Oh, that's me. Nevermind. Lquiz is clear.

unvote
vote Light-kun
Ops my bad, what I meant was this.
Let me ask this Sun when you got your PM from the Mod till he tell you who you were replacing?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Sun Tzu wrote:
FOS FaeryLord, Yellowbounder, and farside
for refusing to provide an explanation for their votes.

I can buy thinking I made a mistake. That lowers my estimation of your intelligence, but we're not necessarily trying to lynch stupid people. We're trying to lynch scum. What I have a problem with is how you get from "I think he made a mistake" to "let's lynch him." That makes sense for scum, but there's a step missing there for town-thinking.

That's all I'm asking for. Give me your reasoning.

If I get lynched, everyone needs to look at this.
See post 218. Nice OMGUS :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #227 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Sun Tzu wrote:What sucks is that you are all supporting each other on this as if it makes sense.
I don't see where you were joking and calling people moron or stupid doesn't win you an arguement. It just makes you look like a jerk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #233 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

It's also that he says it was a joke then says it was a mistake. You can't keep changing your mind that also looks scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Lowell wrote:I guess my problem with that is that yellow was the 5th vote on sun. Do we really think they'd bus so early? In a nightless game?
Why did you think Sun was town based on his post?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #251 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Lowell wrote:I thought he was town because he was too active for a newbie to be scum.
You stated that him voting on himself was a town and not scum action. Why? I saw how it would be scummy. His comment about a quick read and then voting the person he replaced was very questionable.

vote: Lowell

Till I hear better answers to this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #255 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Lowell wrote:Because I thought a scum player would be more careful to not make a stuipid mistake and vote for their predecessor. I've nearly voted for my predecessor before upon reading a new game, and it seems more likely to happen as town than scum.
Let me ask you a question. As a mod when you replace someone do you PM then letting them know who they replaced or do you send them the role and post in thread who they are replacing?
I'm not sure how most mod's do it. I usually tell the person who they are replacing as a mod and send the role. However I thought to myself if the player just reads the role and see's who there scum buddies are they may mistakenly vote for the person they replaced thinking that person wasn't scum. Hence my vote for Sun.
Now on top of this Sun went from saying it was a mistake to saying it was a joke.
populartajo: That is an interesting thought. I know a friend who got angry when her partner outted her in a game of werewolf. I could see this as a possiblity.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #257 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

If Pop is right about Sun's outburst I wonder if this statement has me leaning towards FL as possibly scum bussing.
Sun Tzu wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:Yeah, I'm beginning to grow happier with my current vote
Yeah, you're a little safer now that townies are on my wagon. You're still busted, imo.
unvote:
vote: FL

Lowell you are not completely cleared by any means by me. I think your vote after the hammer and the fact that Sun was an obvious newb who made a scum mistake should have registered.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:18 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:
Gimbo wrote:For now, I'll have my vote on Lowell, but FL I want an explanation.
You want me to explain Sun Tzu's action?
Light Kun wrote:I do recall FL simply ignoring all conversation of Sun's innocence
What posts of his innocence. His defence was "Lol" and "You're all retards"

@Farside. I cannot explain it. I saw it as him trying to make me look like scum. Since he obviously was not good at scum hunting, he tried to vote for people that were on his wagon.
See Pop made sense in one thing that it is possible that Sun got angry because his scum buddy(s) also joined the wagon. I had a friend like I said who got really pissed when her scum buddy voted against her. Sun's action remind me of that game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:
Gimbo wrote:For now, I'll have my vote on Lowell, but FL I want an explanation.
You want me to explain Sun Tzu's action?
Light Kun wrote:I do recall FL simply ignoring all conversation of Sun's innocence
What posts of his innocence. His defence was "Lol" and "You're all retards"

@Farside. I cannot explain it. I saw it as him trying to make me look like scum. Since he obviously was not good at scum hunting, he tried to vote for people that were on his wagon.
See Pop made sense in one thing that it is possible that Sun got angry because his scum buddy(s) also joined the wagon. I had a friend like I said who got really pissed when her scum buddy voted against her. Sun's action remind me of that game.
Link me to that game please.
Funny how my idea started a really quick wagon. Can all the voters explain why FL is the vote today?
If Faerie Lord is town this wagon will tell us much about the wagoners.
VC please.
It was a game that happened in RL so no link :lol:
Did you see what Sun said in regards to the wagon on him and his comment about FL?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #270 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Forgot to add I'm still looking at Lowell too for his defense of Sun and after the hammer vote on Sun.
To those who didn't vote against Sun why did you not vote for him and did his outburst not look scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #273 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Chelseafan: Why exactly is light scummy in that post. Why didn't you mention Lowell's defense of Sun Tzu or his later after the hammer vote? Also reading the quote I mention that Sun said to FL how would you interpret that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Chelseafan wrote:
farside22 wrote:Chelseafan: Why exactly is light scummy in that post. Why didn't you mention Lowell's defense of Sun Tzu or his later after the hammer vote? Also reading the quote I mention that Sun said to FL how would you interpret that?
I didn't really think anything of Lowell defending Sun Tzu and then chaging his mind. I at first on my re-read thought sun looked quite confused, and perhaps town but his play became more and more off the wall and more scummy.
The hammer I have no problem with at it was justifiable. I have no problem with people hammering. I didn't think too much of the about turn made by Lowell in that regard.

Early %'s looked bogus and confusing,” -They are.
“Poor reasoning why you didn’t vote Blackberry when he was top % is baffling, they were still pretty bogus.” -FAKE PERCENTS FTW!
“and somhwat scummy.” Oh, and the only thing that would make me mafia is something you cane explain. OOOO, that is a great argument. *Please note sarcasm
Fake percentages? Oh. That seems a strange thing to do, not something I'm sure I understand. :?
Your sarcasm was noted, I would have gotten without the note though, but thanks :)

Also as to why I voted Light he seemed the scummiest to me before the Sun wagon started. That took most of the meaty pages and I felt light was the scummiest and deserved my vote.
The problem is Lowell voted after the hammer was placed on Sun and on 2 separate occasions defended Sun.
unvote:

Just think this vote will tell me more in the end about certain people. Still feeling the same way about Lowell's vote and defense of Sun as scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #280 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:Kind of frustrating. I cannot really defend against an action someone else did. If you honestly think I'm the play, go ahead and lynch me. But lynching me based on other people's actions is pretty stupid.
I am more for lynching Lowell at this point. I don't think looking at how someone who was scum interacted with others or what they did is stupid. Usually most people look at that in any game to figure out who may have been buddy, who they were distancing against.
However Chelsfan ignoring Lowell's late hammer and voting light for what I feel is poor reasoning has me leaning Lowell with Chelsfan as possible scum partner at the moment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #283 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Could you please prod the following players:
IH, killa Seven, Light, and Ennui2778
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #287 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:57 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:I'm more sold on a yellow bounder vote to be honest. Nothing chelsea fan has done has changed my opinion.

Also, people need to post a lot for this game to work, since you know, the only information comes from day.
Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #289 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry light didn't see your post there last page. If my number are right I believe you are the 3rd vote against Lowell.
I think most of what I feel about FL is due to Sun's actions for the time I'm letting it go but I still have my eye on FL.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:Sun Tzu is making too much sense for my taste. He wasnt like this when he entered the game. Why is that, Sun?
If I dont get a decent answer Im willing to vote him.
Asking for claims is dumb becuase we are all vanillas, right?
FoS : Killa Seven

Also Gimbo=Aegor in that last play. Gimbo, do you think Sun is scum for having reacted like that t your post? Yes or no. Why.
Why did you think Sun Tzu was making sense when he kept going back and forth with it was a joke it was a mistake and the whole town is on my wagon comment?
Why FOS Kill, in this case it seemed obvious that Sun didn't read the game, maybe he would have claimed something that didn't exist and then we really now for sure his alignment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #300 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

@Light: He is refering to my post 257

Votecount:
Lowell - 4 (killa seven, farside22, Light-kun, Gimbo)
FaerieLord - 1 (Lowell)
Chelseafan - 1 (FaerieLord)
Light-kun - 1 (Chelseafan)
Not voting: IH, Bogre, populartajo
6 to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #306 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Lowell wrote:I don't think he's 100% scum. I think what farside pointed out is compelling (it wouldn't be the first time an angry noob tried to bring a teammate down with him), and that FL is therefore the best option.
This is how I felt about the post. Something about Sun's rant really set an alarm bell in my mind especiallly seeing that post. However FL has really done some good things at the moment in his analysis that out weighs a newbie temper tantum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #308 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Lowell wrote:I don't think he's 100% scum. I think what farside pointed out is compelling (it wouldn't be the first time an angry noob tried to bring a teammate down with him), and that FL is therefore the best option.
This is how I felt about the post. Something about Sun's rant really set an alarm bell in my mind especiallly seeing that post. However FL has really done some good things at the moment in his analysis that out weighs a newbie temper tantum.
Mmmm. Didnt I say this before?
It's why I changed my vote back to lowell. I really don't see a Light case anymore however. I think that is a dead end in my view.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #312 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Gimbo wrote:how many scums we have in this game?
A total of 4 mafia and 7 townie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #325 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Where is everyone else. What happened to IH. Mod any news on those who are MIA?

Votecount:
Lowell - 4 (killa seven, farside22, Light-kun, Gimbo)
FaerieLord - 1 (Lowell)
Chelseafan - 1 (FaerieLord)
Light-kun - 1 (Chelseafan)
Not voting: IH, Bogre, populartajo
6 to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #327 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

FYI to the Mod:

mith wrote:Gimbo has been banned (ruining a newbie game). I will probably have something more to say about the Quagmire ban at some point, I haven't had a lot of free time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

dybeck make a very good point about Populartajo. Also just realized that pop never answer this question:
populartajo wrote:
Sun Tzu is making too much sense for my taste. He wasnt like this when he entered the game. Why is that, Sun?
Also Gimbo=Aegor in that last play. Gimbo, do you think Sun is scum for having reacted like that t your post? Yes or no. Why.

Why did you think Sun Tzu was making sense when he kept going back and forth with it was a joke it was a mistake and the whole town is on my wagon comment?
Why FOS Kill, in this case it seemed obvious that Sun didn't read the game, maybe he would have claimed something that didn't exist and then we really now for sure his alignment.
I understand there is no hurry in lynching someone we find scummy, however with a game that is nightless I don't fear the scum in this case. Some of the things I have been seeing in this game makes me question others. There are only a couple of people I feel are town right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #369 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Town:

farside22
Syzygy
IH
dybeck

questionable:

FL
Light
K7

feeling scum but still questionable
Chelseafan

scum

populartajo
Lowell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #372 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:39 am

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:Could someone restate the case on FaerieLord? He looks pretty town to me :/
Mostly it was Sun's comment before his lynch that I think some people are talking about. Sun's came across as an angry beaver when more and more people were lynching him and started lashing out. One of the things he said seemed like him outting a scum partner (in this case FL). I'm taking it with a grain of salt right now, but it's something that will be in the back of my mind for awhile.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #375 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

IH: Is lowell so far down on the scum list that no one is as scummy? :lol:

Votecount:
Lowell - 5 (killa seven, farside22, Light-kun, IH, dybeck)
FaerieLord - 2 (Lowell, Syzygy)
sekinj - 1 (FaerieLord)
Not voting: populartajo, sekinj
6 to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #389 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:
TOWN LIST:

Lowell
FaerieLord
farside

?? LIST:

Dybeck
IH
killa seven
Light-kun
Syzygy
populartajo

Prob. SCUM LIST:

yellowbounder

I don't like the lowell lynch at all. I'd rather have a popu lynch than a lowell lynch, even though my favourite is still a YB (now sekinj) lynch.
Why is Lowell on your town list and how is it that you have only one person as prob scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #410 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

I still think Lowell is scum no matter what he says. Can we maybe I don't know agree on who out of Pop or Lowell is the scummiest and see if most of the people who wrote there list is right.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #413 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

This:
populartajo wrote:Sun Tzu is making too much sense for my taste. He wasnt like this when he entered the game. Why is that, Sun?

Plus I asked you a question twice that you have ignored and at this point no I won't post it a third time. Use the tools underneath and look for yourself.
Your lack of contribution in the game in large.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm really getting tired of populartajo ignoring my question and saying Sun made sense and not saying how he was making sense.

unvote:
vote: populartajo

Fos: Lowell

I agree with dybeck (sorry if I missed spelled the name) about Lowell lynch giving answers on people and what they say. IH is right Lowell is good enough not to loss his cool no matter what his alignment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #442 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:
sekinj wrote:
populartajo wrote:EBWOP
and THAT looked strange enough for me to start asking questions.

Votecount:
Lowell - 5 (killa seven, farside22, Light-kun, IH, dybeck)
sekinj - 1 (FaerieLord)
Not voting: populartajo, sekinj
6 to lynch.

why do you have my voting FL? that is incorrect. I woudl still rather go for Lowell today and then see about tajo...
EBWOP: I'm dumb. I thought tajo said that, but obviously the mod edited it in. Sorry!
You are currently not voting anyone right now. Why would you rather see Lowell lynched over Pop?
Dybeck wins for showing us how hard Pop has been at posting nothing at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #459 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:Sucks to do this guys as I have never done it but I dont have even enough time to answer even one of all the posts directed at me. I know Im town and Im not doing a good job to show it so Im definetely being replaced for this game.
Luckily I think we have a decent town and that all the information compiled in my wagon can work for you guys later.
Mod : I request replacement.
This is utter bs. If I'm a town person I would not leave to put some poor person in my place to take the heat that I couldn't handle. My vote stands and as far as I can tell with votes he is not lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:
sekinj wrote:Tajo really hasn't made a case or a stand against anyone. If he is lynched and is scum, great. If, however, he turns out town, we have no more leads to go on than we did before, except maybe looking at the people who suspected him (which is pretty much everyone).

Now on Lowell, he has buddied up to Farside (trying to flatter a more townie player?) and has made quite a push against FL. So, if he turns out scum, we can see that FL is cleared for the most part, and can try to conside what his flattery of farside means. But if he is town, then maybe there is something to the FL case, and her trying to buddy up to Lowell was a tactic to get him off her back.

So, again, I think we stand to gain much more information from a lowell lynch today. I think a huge factor is that we don't have to be afraid of a night kill, even though I am convinced that one or both of them are scum.
I agree with this. I'm also not a big fan of lynching people who aren't present to defend themselves.
unvote: populartajo, revote: Lowell
I disagree. I see scum buddy up and distance there buddies. I've seen them do it to town. Whether Lowell is town or scum I'm still looking at FL for that comment from Sun and I'm still looking at Pop.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #473 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Light-kun wrote:Speaking of limited access, seems the mod is busy lately...
There isn't even an updated vote count for today.

So, we are going with Lowell now...?
Either one is good with me. I have no idea what the vote is at. Let me check.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #474 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is an unoffical vote count for your pleasure:

Votecount:
Lowell - 4 (killa seven, IH, sekinj, dybeck)
Popularajo - 3 (farside22, faerieLord, Light-kun)
Not voting: populartajo,
6 to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Lets do this.
Unvote, Vote Lowell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #484 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

mikeburnfire wrote:I get good vibes from FaerieLord. I have no intentions of voting her. If anything, her interactions with sun have helped CLEAR her, rather than incriminate her.
I disagree, but Pop is still a person of great interest. I'm just waiting for the mod to confirm a few things first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #486 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Still believe in this one.
vote: populartajo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #493 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

mikeburnfire wrote:I think that's lynch. If not,
Why did you vote for Lowell. Last I checked your post you were still reading. It wasn't a hammer. It was an unncessary vote. Just wondering why you did it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #505 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

No BM hasn't shown up. And BM not talking is very unusual. Also I agree with you about MBF's little let me read, post crap, vote at weird time and do a reread again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:My first suspicion is BM, who currently has my vote.

I think Lowell's town flip puts FL into doubt as well. However, I am MORE suspicious of Killa's lurking and silence during the Sun phase.
I agree. Since everyone is waiting for BM (who really should have been here by now)

unvote:
vote: K7
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #536 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Yes we did. Here was the vote count when BM was lynched.

Pops votes: (farside, sekinj, Azrael001, FL, Light)

mikeburnfire, Battle Mage, killa seven, dybeck

I'm still suspect K7.

I need to read through to see who else pings my scumdar again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #538 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:Killa Seven... Why were you so notably absent?
for the Sun Tzu lynch
?
Fixed :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #542 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:
dybeck wrote:Killa Seven... Why were you so notably absent for the Sun Tzu lynch?
wasnt really paying attention to the game, had more important games, dont usualy jump on wagons when i first get into the game.
i was sure lowell was scum so i pursued him the next day, i was wrong as were others.
BM never got a chance to post or defend himself and i would rather not hammer him untill he posted but he got lynched anyways probably scum quick hammering to appear town.BTw skinj yuor vote sucks.
The problem is that BM was the second scum that was lynched and you were not part of that lynch nor Sun's lynch. I usually don't see you this talkative so I would like it if you could at least say who you think is scum and why.

unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #546 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Light-kun wrote:Azrael, helped lynch scum. However, I just find his posts scummy. He doesn't take many stands unless town has started swaying in that direction already.

Also, his case on me is rather weak, but what interest me most is the phrase "defensive play." Hm...
just a note.

Killa seems lurky enough to be mafia. I just don't understand the whole too busy to participate in a game idea...

Additionally, his absences have been convenient, usually ending directly after the lynch of scum, meaning he has probably read along but not commented. I just don't like lurkers.

Additionally, his reply to farside's question is absolute crap. Sun, as a scum to vote himself, would probably avoid voting another scum partner. Plus, you could use the same argument against FairieLord, but I wonder, I wonder. Does that make either FL or I guilty or Killa? Or, worst of all, none of us. Hm, thoughts?
I agree. Sun voted himself then voted light. I don't believe light is scum because of this. I think it was a weak vote from sun with weak reasoning.
Azrael001 has moved up my list as scum.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:I knew light the scum would hammer me if i went after him.
bah go town.
Your reasons you think he is scum is faulty. Sun was not that high on the ball and his vote looked like joining a BW not bussing a scum buddy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

A vote count would be nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #569 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Hey there. I'll be reading up soon. Anyone want to sum up the major happenings?
K7 has 4 votes and Light is his suspect for not a really good reason. And although he suspects light as scum he never placed a vote. Also everyone wrote a scum list and town list. Good news is we are down to 2 scums left in the game. Only one townie lynched thus far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #577 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Its 5 votes for lynch and according the the last vote count at the top of the last page Aza's vote was the hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #588 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:I'm still waiting for
a vote count
the mod to confirm k-7 is lynched.
Fixed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #594 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:
killa seven wrote:someone eager to send in his or her night kill..
that's exactly it... EXCEPT THIS IS A NIGHTLESS GAME!!! get your games straight.
Check your PM K-7 you might actual be scum this game. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #599 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I still disagree with K-7's logic on the matter. Well back to my list of suspects. Next up.

vote: sekinj

Mostly Chelsfan's play earlier in the game. I have to go back and get everything down on that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #600 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Votecount:
sekinj - 1 (farside22)
Not voting: sekinj, Light-kun, Azrael001, Korts, dybeck, FaerieLord
5 to lynch.

Okay looked at past vote counts and past actions. Some interesting things came from my look through:

Sun Tzu - 5 (IH, farside22, FaerieLord, Gimbo, yellowbounder)
Light-kun - 2 (M4yhem, populartajo)
Gimbo - 2 (Light-kun, Sun Tzu)
yellowbounder - 1 (Lowell)
not voting: K-7

Before this vote count Sun was voting Light and pop was on that wagon too. I dont' believe 2 scum would be on a scum partner wagon day 1 so I'm putting Light on my town list.

Votecount:
Lowell - 4 (killa seven, IH, sekinj, dybeck)
populartajo - 3 (farside22, FaerieLord, Light-kun)
Not voting: populartajo

I did this vote count because how the votes were going back and forth between Lowell and Pop.

Lowell - 6 (killa seven, IH, sekinj, dybeck, light-kun, farside, mikeburnsfire)
popularajo 1 (faerielord)
Not voting: populartajo

Here was the final count above:

Moving onto pop/BM wagon:

Pops votes: (farside, sekinj, Azrael001, FL, Light)

mikeburnfire, Battle Mage, killa seven, dybeck

My question here is what happened dybeck. You voted BM and then unvoted him because you wanted him to talk.

Now here was the last vote count for K-7:

Votecount:
killa seven - 5 (dybeck, sekinj, farside22, light-kun, Azrael001)
Not voting: mikeburnfire, FaerieLord, killa seven

I know a few people are MIA like the MBF/Korts issue. I wish I had more to go on with him. Here is my new list of town and scum

townish:

Azrael001
Farside
Light

middle:
Korts
FL

scum:

dybeck
sekinj

Aze is on there mostly because IH felt very townish to me in the beginning and I still feel that way. Dybeck has gone down with his flip/ flopping action and sekinj has YB, Chelsfan scum feel to wipe off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #602 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Azrael001 wrote:Back to voting for Light-Kun for me. Same reasons as before.
Still don't see how Light is scum given what I just said does it make sense or did you put it all on ignore.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #606 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:
Vote: Sekinj

This, I can get behind
What was your thoughts on my analysis of the votes and scum list?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #614 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Light-kun wrote:Azrael... you are starting to hit my scum list....
Nothing further, for the moment.
qft. I feel like people are ignoring this game too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #621 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:Azrael, please for god's sake, read the game.
QFT. I also agree with the need for a prod.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

I like sej over dybeck. At least with dybeck I saw something, however it is the votes that lead me to both scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #627 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:But Aegor cam back and offered to replace back in for "any role". I don't think he could do that if he were scum. And he would KNOW that he couldn't replace back in as town if he WERE scum in his original role.
Aegor wanted to replace his any role, but he did see that the person who replaced him needed to be replaced and was willing to take that spot since it was his.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #636 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Will be on V/LA from 08/30 - 09/01. If the mod replaces me I will beat him up. :x
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #648 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I still have suspicion on FL but it still stems from Sun's actions more then anything else. The most annoying right now is the constant replacement of Kort/MBF/Wolf and who ever was before that. I'm starting to wonder if that is a scum role and no one wants it because it's nightless.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #659 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm tempted to vote Cavebear after that post. Just a question Cavebear did you read the game or just read each player. There was this funny thing called Sun who voted for himself, then jumped on the biggest BW that was Light-Kun.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #662 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Cavebear with a toothache wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm tempted to vote Cavebear after that post. Just a question Cavebear did you read the game or just read each player. There was this funny thing called Sun who voted for himself, then jumped on the biggest BW that was Light-Kun.
Of course I read the game. I did not read each player (except Light and Azrael/IH) separately.

Sun voted Light in his second post. A bit later he hopped to Gimbo. Sun was (very) scummy. I don't see how this clears Light. Bad players can't bus? Scum who's mistakenly voting himself can't change it to his partner? Scummy play is excused by votes from scum? I have to say, I was confused by you putting Light so high up on your towny list.
A bad player like him bussing no. Scum bussing yes. So no I don't give Sun credit to bus his scum buddy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #681 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Posting so I don't get replaced. More later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #683 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Light-kun wrote:Actually, I agree with bear's argument.
Lynching the scummiest player every day should, inevitably, lead to a town win. That is common sense in a nightless game. *Contemplates*

Bear (and other new person who just read thread), who are your top three scummiest players at the moment?

Votecount:
sekinj - 2 (farside22, FaerieLord)
Cavebear with a toothache - 2 (Light-kun, neko2086)
Light-kun - 2 (Azrael001, Cavebear with a toothache)
Not voting: sekinj
5 to lynch.
Cavebear already made a case against you and Az. My vote is going to be either Sekinj or Cavebear. Az not making sense is my third with FL fourth and yes that is still from Sun's play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #688 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:*sigh* no, FL, you're the best case out there right now, imo. I don't know why farside's mind has changed.
I'm going more by the votes at the moment and the fact that you nor dybeck ever voted out the scum but suspected them as scum.
FL is still on my list, but further down. Light is so off the radar I put him as town because I will never give Sun credit as scum of bussing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #694 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Seriously, is Sun attacking me the *only* thing going in my favor?
Not entirely, but mostly. It doesn't hurt that I just don't see that you did anything scummy.

My list isn't changed:
scum to town:
sek
cave
az
FL
neko
Light
farside
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #696 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Light-kun wrote:
Unvote

I don't want any funny business while I wait for a few other posts.
Who are you waiting on?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #702 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:apparently no one else is willing to move their vote either?

I will consider this. I'm am currently looking back through at both players and their replacements.
I think I've had a enough. Top 2 for most looks like cavebear or you. Either lynch is informative.

unvote:
vote: Cavebear
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #703 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

I also did that because I don't think Light is scum and I don't want to see a hammer on his without jus cause.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Well congrats to Azrael001 who just moved ahead of sek after some horrible comments and play. I stand by my light is town comment even more after Cavebear's sad attempt to lynch him.

vote: Azrael001

Sek is my second choice for scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:@far: I'm curious about your thoughts on neko? I know not everyone agrees with my reasoning for believing that he is town all the way, just wondering what you thought.

It is ironic, that yesterday you voted me, and FL said, "now this is something I can get behind" since she had been going against me since the day before.... Now today you moved your vote to Az, who was second on my list yesterday after FL. So... I just thought it was funny that I find myself feeling the same way as FL did yesterday in regards to your vote...

Now this is something that I can get behind.

vote: Az
I think Ag who was replaced my gimbo alt and replaced by neko is town. I don't see him as scum. If you saw my scum list yesterday he was one step above Light

Scum to town list

AZ
sek
FL
nek
light
farside
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Now this is something that I can get behind.
:lol:
I am being followed by everyone in this game.

Side note. One more scum left. :D
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #711 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:I have to reread, and I might not get that done right away this weekend. Off the very top of my head, I'd go with sekinj, mostly because she was my second choice yesterday. I have to see if that still makes sense, though.
The only reason sek moved down and Az moved up was sek could have hammered Light at any time. Sure it would have looked scummy and been an uphill battle, but it doesn't make her look great either. Az voting the same as scum leaves me feeling he is the last scum and I could see Cave bear attempting to try and doing a little bussing on him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #716 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:Ok, this can be easily solved. Let's play kingmaker.

Everyone say who you think is most town

(This gives us more odds of hitting scum since this way the most protown player will decide the lynch rather than a group of mixed individuals including one scum, who controls power on the lynch. It reduces corruption from 16.6% to 0% (or 100% if we suck a lot).)

I'm going to
King: Farside
I am the king. :P
King: Light

@Az. Yes you could have hammered. Sek could have hammered. The only reason you are above her is that she was around more and making comments during the possible hammer. You were not.
FL can you tell me your top 3 scum picks please?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #723 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks you guys.
I read everything with scum and as I said and I'm glad to see neko agree was that light is not scum. 2 scum's trying to lynch him is a bit much.
Both Az and sek have been pinged on my scumdar. Az for following Cavebear's logic. Sek for the votes that were not on scum. I think Az's recent comments lead me to him as scum over sek.
I still with my order of scum

Top scum list

Az
sek
FL

any questions?
I'm already voting Az.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #729 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Azrael001 wrote:Oh? What if I think that it is farside that is scum?

I was under the impression that once we made a king than his word became law. If not then I'll:

unvote.

I might do a reread tonight, depending on my energy levels.
That would sound desperate unless you backed that up with proff of me being scum. I would not deny I have bussed by partners in the pass, but in a nightless game that would take balls of steel even from me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #731 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Azrael001 wrote:I wasn't accusing you, I was just saying that t would be difficult to convince you of to lynch yourself. Besides, I can hardly be that desperate if I was willing to vote myself off. Then again, someone will just call WIFOM for me saying this...

Also, what people don't seem to realize is that there is no such thing as proof in this game, as people can say anything.

There can be compelling evidence, but that all depends on what you know of the person in question. Someone here has said that they do not believe in the meta game, whereas that is the only thing that I believe in...
I don't believe in meta. I take it more with a grain of salt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #733 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:25 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:So... farside are we just waiting for your verdict? you said your vote was already on Az, were you still looking stuff over or are you ready for us to vote?
I say vote for Az. I was willing to give him time, but the one thing Cavebear stated that I agreed with is that if people just lynched those they think are the scummiest the town will win.
I was hoping with that said everyone would list there top 3 scum suspect list before the final hammer takes place.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #737 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:59 am

Post by farside22 »

"Just lynch him, god damnit!"

There happy. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #747 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:I'm assuming farside is going to say sek next, and I'd agree, as she's now the most likely and most obvious choice.

If she's not scum, then we'll have to stop playing kingmaker and look at everyone carefully.

That's what I think, anyway. Thoughts?
I say sek is my first choice as scum and FL is my second choice as scum.
Light is the only person (besides myself) I trust to make a choice if we do the king maker.
FL: I'm still waiting to see your scum list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #750 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:THis is terrible. FL is scum trying to wait it out. She is hoping people will get impatient and lynch me.
Sek just think of it this way. I think the town will win. If you are town then you understand in most people's eyes it you. If you are town then FL in my opinion and neko's opinion and lights opinion (I believe) say FL is scum.
The only way I see us lossing is if light or myself were scum. I know I'm town. I'm sure with the scum trying to continue at voting light he is town. Neko is more safe but not cleared.
Anyone think differently speak now if not just vote.

vote: Sek

Votecount:
sekinj - 1 (farside22)
Not voting: FaerieLord, sekinj, Light-kun, neko2086
3 to lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #754 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:Hah. I'm being lynched tomorrow. Why do you have your panties in a bunch?
:lol:

I think she is the last scum and it's her last deperate attempt. Glad to see you understand.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #756 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Light-kun wrote:
Unvote Sekinj
What are you thinking about?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #758 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:
FL wrote: Hah. I'm being lynched tomorrow.
Are you saying there will be a tomorrow?
Oh god I missed that.
Geez I was laughing so hard at the panites in a bunch comment.

unvote:
vote: FL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #762 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:That has got to be honestly the worse thing misconstrued as a slip up I've ever seen. Semantics. But sure, as long as you lynch sekinj tomorrow

Vote: FaerieLord
Not at all you made it seem there would be a tomorrow lynching sek. Since you hammered yourself we will see who is who.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #768 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:31 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: sek
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #770 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:16 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:Dang it. I now have a re-think quite a bit.

I still think neko is town because of ag’s earlier interjection.

However, far and light’s reaction to FL’s slip (and yes it really seemed like a slip) was interesting. Light was the one who caught it first and pointed it out. Far almost looks like she was trying to brush it over until Light pointed it out. I think maybe far wanted to try to continue with the easy lynch (like she is doing again today). So, I’m going to have to go with Far today. Before this she had been playing a pretty townie game, but I think she has actually fooled us all.

If she does get me lynched today, then I have to say she played an excellent game as scum and the win is very deserved (assuming she can also get light or neko lynched tomorrow).

vote: far
Are you kidding! Is that the best you can do being trapped in a cornor must really suck. Good game though.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #772 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:
farside22 wrote:
sekinj wrote:Dang it. I now have a re-think quite a bit.

I still think neko is town because of ag’s earlier interjection.

However, far and light’s reaction to FL’s slip (and yes it really seemed like a slip) was interesting. Light was the one who caught it first and pointed it out. Far almost looks like she was trying to brush it over until Light pointed it out. I think maybe far wanted to try to continue with the easy lynch (like she is doing again today). So, I’m going to have to go with Far today. Before this she had been playing a pretty townie game, but I think she has actually fooled us all.

If she does get me lynched today, then I have to say she played an excellent game as scum and the win is very deserved (assuming she can also get light or neko lynched tomorrow).

vote: far
Are you kidding! Is that the best you can do being trapped in a cornor must really suck. Good game though.
again, nice try, but I'm not being fooled any more. hopefully neko and light will see the light as well.
You want to explain why I would buss not one but three of my scum buddies?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #775 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:
farside wrote: Are you kidding! Is that the best you can do being trapped in a cornor must really suck. Good game though.
Interesting reaction. What don't you like about sek's argument and why are you dismissing it so quickly?
You want to explain why I would buss not one but three of my scum buddies?
I have to say I really don't like the WIFOMiness of this argument. Yes, this is one of the reasons I've pegged you as more town than the others, including sek, but it is not a decisive towntell. Especially when we're getting close to endgame. I really don't like how hard you're pushing it.

Also, are you just assuming that we're still playing kingmaker and that you've been given a green light? I will likely vote sek today because of earlier arguments, but I'm having my doubts about you
Here is what she said. I personally found it rediculous because I saw it as a joke.

Light unvoted and didnt' explain it neko did. As soon as I saw it a second time I realized what I missed.
The reason I'm dismissing this is that it is the only thing she has to use against me. I have been finding scum this whole game and I know town has this wrapped up because I'm town and this is one of those last minute ploys to get her safe. The only person I don't trust beside Sek is you. Lynching me will leave Light questioning you are her.
It may be WIFOM, but I don't buss everyone in a nightless game that is nuts. I pointed out Sun right along with FL and pushed the issue. I saw dybeck and sek voting not for scum as a reason to push both of them for lynched. I pointed out tajo as scum for his lack of input and not being part of the sun lynch. I also was the one to point out Light being unlikely scum more times then anyone when scum tried a second time to get him lynched. If you think I'm scum based on a comment I saw as a joke at first then that is really sad.

Votecount:
sekinj - 1 (farside22)
farside22 - 1 (sekinj)
Not voting: Light-kun, neko2086
3 to lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Neko with everything that has gone this game do you think I'm scum or do you think sek is trying to scrap by to win the game the only way she can by making me look bad?
Or are you scum letting her use that excuse to get rid of me. When I come up town you confused light enough and vote sek so you can win for the scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #779 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:
farside22 wrote:Neko with everything that has gone this game do you think I'm scum or do you think sek is trying to scrap by to win the game the only way she can by making me look bad?
Or are you scum letting her use that excuse to get rid of me. When I come up town you confused light enough and vote sek so you can win for the scum?
So now you are attacking neko? he is the only one I am 100% sure on. I think you are now floundering when your easy town lynch is being pulled out from under you.
I have had my list unchanged for lynched. Neko is next on my list if you come up town, which at this point I don't believe will be the case, but I still have to wonder if neko isn't playing coy.
Is this some sort of threat???
I could see scum using sek's attempt to have me lynched and then play it as sek scum that you feel for and winning at this point. More then likely she is buddying up to you in the hopes you will lynch me and then she can pull some crap reason that light is scum.
I have to play all thoughts in my head on how scum can win this in my mind.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #782 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:I would just rather end the game by lynching the scum today, rather than dragging it on for 2 more days... but if the town can win by lynching me, then okay... I'd just like to make it to endgame once in my life :P

@light - Neko is confirmed town because of something stupid that one of his predessors did. Here is how it went:

Aegor was playing that character, but asked for replacement because of a vacation. Gimbo (I think) replaced him. But then a few days later Gimbo needed replacement as well. By that time Aegor was back from his vacation and posted IN THREAD that he would be willing to replace back in to his original role,
OR ANY OTHER ROLE.
Now, the mod, of course, did not take him up on it. But, the point is, if Aegor was scum, he could not replace in as any role because he would already know who all the other scum are. That would be obvious to the mod, but only obvious to Aegor IF HE HAD BEEN SCUM. That little fact did not occur to Aegor because his previous role was town. Therefore, his posting proved that did not know who the scum were. If Aegor HAD known the scum, it would have been obvious to him that he could not replace into ANY role.

So after several other replacements, neko came along... and I know he is town because of Aegor's interjected when he was no longer part of the game.
I know I'm town. I saw one joke comment made and didn't think about it. Now if you are truely town then can you actually find a case against light because you telling people to lynch me is one person down. Then you have light, yourself and neko and all you have is saying neko town therefore light scum with nothing to back it up.
I really expect better from you when you are town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #784 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

You know if you guys want to take one missed joke comment made by FL out of context and think WIFOM on me then just vote me out. I am not the type of person to buss my scum buddies and do all that research just to win as scum. I'm better at lurking and using other peoples ideas when I'm scum. That's all I have to say on this.
I busted my butt, kept the game going, found scum and really am surprised that people think WIFOM about me in regards to my play. I erg you to look at everything I did this game if you have doubt and ask yourself would you work that hard to win as scum? Would you have all those points and quotes and ideas and be scum.
I was one of the few people who disagreed with the light lynch. So if you think that means I'm scum trying to win by looking town then you really are mistaken. I just have no energy fighting WIFOM logic after working so hard.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #786 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:
farside22 wrote:I know I'm town. I saw one joke comment made and didn't think about it. Now if you are truely town then can you actually find a case against light because you telling people to lynch me is one person down. Then you have light, yourself and neko and all you have is saying neko town therefore light scum with nothing to back it up.
I really expect better from you when you are town.
are you saying you want me to find a case against light right now? when I think you are the scum? well, that is a good point because I was wrong about FL... but it also just seems like you are desperate for me to look elsewhere...
The only thing you have state against me was the fact I missed a joke comment by FL.
on a side note I'm just feeling depressed and ready to go home. See you all Monday. Maybe I will feel better then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #791 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:Well, I know I'm town, so after FL flipped town, I didn't have any other option but to look at the other players that I previously thought were town. That is light and far.

I based my suspicion on far on her reaction to FL's perceived slip. I realize that is weak, but I really don't have anywhere else to look right now.

and if I am lynched today, maybe you guys will have somewhere to look tomorrow...
It is weak. There is a thing were you can look at all players and make quotes to show what is scummy. Saying that because I missed something that was a slip, which turned out to be a joke seems like a desperate move.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #798 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Light-kun wrote:My point is don't hammer. While we have Sek's input....

Assuming Sek is town, who is scum, Far or myself?
She thinks I am because of FL's comment. That is her only reason thus far to me being scum by the way. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #800 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:Farside, the question wasn't for you, it was for sek.

And, I'm not going to hammer yet, as I would like to hear how sek answers this. I'll hammer when we've heard enough.

I have comments on farside that will wait until sek has answered.
I asked her the question already. That was the only answer she has stated.

Votecount:
sekinj - 2 (farside22, Light-kun)
farside22 - 1 (sekinj)
Not voting: neko2086
3 to lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #803 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:OK, so here are my thoughts on farside:

She's trying to ride the WIFOM argument as a defense (why would I bus all my partners if scum?).

If sek is town, then the fact is that the three of us were all on the cavebear lynch and that he was bussed. Farside was the only one of the three of us to be on all three scum lynches, but she was also on both town lynches. She's been on every single lynch is what I'm getting at. That's not necessarily scummy, but it does mean she doesn't have a perfect voting record, which she seems to believe.

Early on, she tried to get my predecessor lynched for being "a distraction," which is a pretty weak argument.

In Kingmaker, she said Light was the only one she could trust as King. Well, yeah, when light said earlier that he would never vote farside. This is a minor point, but it just pings my gut.

However
I think lynching anyone but sek is a mistake. I was kinda hoping she'd just give up knowing I'd hammer her anyway. If she were town, I would have expected her to take that as a cue to be a little more helpful. I'm sensing that she is scum riding on a false hope of having a chance to win. She got really excited when I started questioning Farside, and I can't help but think it's because she saw a slim chance of a win.

My vote is also in addition to previous arguments that have led to it.

vote: sekinj
It may not be a perfect record, but I was the first one to point out dybeck and sek's votes on not being on the votes against any scum that was lynched.
I think I said that comment to Agore day 1 since he claimed scum as a joke. That is a distraction.

Anyways I think sek is scum. Everything she did felt like a desperate last attempt to get to the end and I felt what she was trying to do was buddy up with neko for the win.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #809 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:bah... go town.
That was soooo mean!!!

Good going town. I started second guessing light when the whole look at farside finding scum comments came around. I started thinking what if scum was trying to buss their scum buddy to make him look more town.
I started to think that sek was not trying too hard at the end. The whole lynching the easiest targets I could have called on and tried harder on, but I didn't want people to think I was trying to over defend myself on a lack luster case against me.
Nice try sek. I think FL's joke comment saved you from one lynch, but not a second one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #811 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:lol ha! I just had to play one last trick on you guys.

Yeah, I knew I was screwed pretty early on. I was so amazed when I saw the wagon turn yesterday.

I was also amazed when people took my crap about you seriously. It was rather a joke and I didn't think anyone would take it seriously :P

Oh, and it WAS SO HARD to not hammer light when I had the chance!! I don't know, maybe I should have, but I cavebear and I were already on the suspect list, and I didn't think either of us could make it to the end if Light was hammered...
Hammering light at least in my mind made you look more like scum. You could have hammered your partner to make yourself look better.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”