Not Voting (1):
u r a person 2

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 2 ends in
(expired on 2019-07-08 11:00:00)
so why did you vote me?
Last edited by ofrhz on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

i was asked to?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

honestly, I fell like scum are just trying to force as many claims as they can today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3326, pisskop wrote:i was asked to?
k sure but im town now vote teacher

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not sure how i feel on them, but its a bad feel overall.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What makes you feel bad?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

I havent isoed them, but I always feel like they are underwhelming. when they push its like backseat pushing
when they defend its like they put their hands up and say 'well its all i can do'
when they post its like they never fully commit. They have a very reserved style/
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3255, pisskop wrote:Idk why nero is conf enough to get bent out over a wagon on him over.
????

I'm always going to be against my wagon b/c I know its a mislynch, should I not be?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

should nom?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, the idea that scum Nero comes into thre thread and see's an EZ as fuck urap lynch and not go for that is laughable. And even if someone like Skitter wants to say "well they are scum together" then why the fuck am I getting wagoned? If that's what they think there's like no reason to stop the urap wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3333, pisskop wrote:should nom?
town defend town all the time.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

Wats the deal with vork and nom? I feel like vork is noms SR but in name only. They arent even engaging thoughtfully anymore. its like watching the two stooges.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3327, Nero Cain wrote:honestly, I fell like scum are just trying to force as many claims as they can today.
And how are they doing that?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Teacher dies after U r a person 2 flips scum
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 3338, Dunnstral wrote:Teacher dies after U r a person 2 flips scum
Can I ask what was going on with you in open 755?

You're like so much more active and on the same wavelength as I instead of pretty much just tunneling me and duck that game.

Anyway I like it
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Nom cool it with the drugs and stroke thing.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Skitter you have too many scumreads.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

People
Half the game scumreads urap and the other half townreads urap.

Coincidentally each of these sides seem to have similar reads on the other players too.

Lynch urap and force one side to reevaluate.

Like I can't promise I will automatically switch my reads around but it's really unproductive to see us going around in circles.

From my pov none of my scumreads have gotten lynched yet. Apart from brief wagons on urap and teacher day 1 all other wagons have been on my townreads, two of whom have flipped town.

Sorry I chose flubb over nero but to me town!nero is more valuable. Flubber it's just that you're less dependable with the activity level and you were posting drunk a lot and I don't have a good grasp on your grneral reads accuracy.
My main is BuJaber.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3341, NerfedBuJ wrote:Skitter you have too many scumreads.
this is prob a good reason why she's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3337, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3327, Nero Cain wrote:honestly, I fell like scum are just trying to force as many claims as they can today.
And how are they doing that?
b/c im being ran up.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I think Nero has a point with what he said about claiming.

People have been trying to pile up odd wagons today and that's the reason that's made me go perplex about some players.

Either they're playing really bad either some of them are doing things on purpose and honestly I believe some of you are just playing dumb.

Like vork is just ???? Dp is just ????? skitter is just ?????
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3341, NerfedBuJ wrote:Skitter you have too many scumreads.
I know, its a problem
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:32 am

Post by teacher »

Nero + Dunn + (Urap/Salad)?

Nero says "scum are trying to force claims." Dunn forced to slots to claim. Nero towns dunn. Contradiction?

Nero still hasnt answered .
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

No i'm p sure dunn is town

I think urap said he would have more time tom - i'm kinda waiting on that to decide whether or not to move my vote back to him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but its you 3 sitting on new wagon after we already got 2 claims that are trying force a third. It's also weird that both you and Skitter are calling urap scum but not voting there.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”