Roll To Dodge - I'm Bad At Titles [8*/12]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Roll To Dodge - I'm Bad At Titles [8*/12]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Korina »

Roll To Dodge - I'm Bad At Titles

A dumb RPG ran by Korina

General Game Rules
  1. Obey all site-wide rules.
  2. Don't say/do anything that would get you site-banned.
  3. While we're not all humans, please do treat the non-humans like a human, ok?
  4. Do not ever use
    this color
    nor
    this color
    nor
    this color
    nor
    this color
    . These are my colors, and I will use them frequently.
  5. Keep others in mind when you are submitting your actions. Try to avoid actions that'd ruin the fun of the game for you/others.
  6. Please refrain from editing your posts. If you must edit your post, please put what exactly you did at the bottom.
  7. If any dice posts are edited for whatever reason, you may request a re-roll. Said re-roll will invalidate the roll prior and its result, and you will take whatever the new result is, regardless of if it would be lower than the previous one. Additionally, once per IRL week, players may request a single re-roll.
  8. Follow the spirit of the rules; if you think something is against the rules, it probably is.
  9. I reserve the right to update these rules as I see fit.

Special Game Rules
  1. You may
    not
    message any other player in this game about this game, unless you have explicit permission from me. There are certain mechanics that I may use that rely heavily on this rule.
  2. Anything said in a PT regarding this game stays within that PT unless you have explicit permission to say it outside of that PT.

Combat Rules
  1. At the beginning of combat, all in combat will roll 1d20 to determine turn order. The highest number goes first.
  2. Combat only ends once all members of one side are defeated/unable to continue battling.
  3. A character is only considered dead if their HP reaches 0.

IntroductionI ran a Roll to Dodge, (RtD), a while ago that I then abandoned. I also haven't seen any being ran recently, and I've just been in the mood to actually run one again.

The basic premise of the game is very simple:
- You tell me an action in thread.
- I roll a six-sided die, (1d6), or maybe a larger die, depending on factors.
- I give you the result of your action.
- Repeat.

There is no restriction as to who can join; everyone is welcomed! However, if you don't post an action within a week, you'll be considered inactive, and I'll message you about it. If you don't post a week after that, you'll be considered retired, and you'll have to make a new character in order to join the game, unless you can think of some really cool reason why your character comes out of retirement.

If you want to join, please reply as so:

Code: Select all

/in with [Character Name] the [Character Race/Species] [Character Class]

(Character class shouldn't really affect anything that much, but merely exists just to give it a bit more of a RPG feel)

DisclaimerSo, I wanted to quickly bring this up: This game will have a very loose storyline and very loose RPG mechanics. Most of the "plot" of the game will be made as I type the replies to your actions. While I do have a rough storyline I would kinda like to use, I will not force it on anyone. This game is about doing whatever the hell you want, and rolling to see if you can do it. If I wanted to force people to play a storyline, I'd design my own system for it. If you decide to try to hunt down the storyline and see where it leads you, great. If not, great. It really doesn't matter to me.

Additionally, this game will be extremely stupid and not use any sort of logic to dictate actions. You are allowed to be as stupid as you want in your actions, because I will be as equally stupid in replying.

Game Master DisclaimerI will attempt to be a fair Game Master, (GM), for as long as this game runs, under the expectation that you, the player, will attempt to play fairly as well. I am fine with potentially game-breaking actions (or game-breaking actions), so long as they are infrequent. Once every few days is fine to submit a potentially game-breaking, (or outright game-breaking), action. Please do not abuse this trust either.

As for combat, I will actively attempt to avoid killing characters at all costs. However, if you are actively attempting to kill your character, I am no longer bound to avoid killing your character.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 22 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Korina »

Game State
Hope Has Been Sacrificed. Termination Process Delayed Further.

Current Story Quests
  • Find Fate Village.

Active Player List1. Ircher the Human Wizard - Idle | Rerolls: 0; (expired on 2019-07-02 17:20:00)
2. Iconeum the Undead Warrior - Idle | Rerolls: 1; [ERROR FINDING COUNTDOWN]
3. Felissan the Fairy Summoner - Idle | Rerolls: 1; [ERROR FINDING COUNTDOWN]
4. Cheery Dog the Troll Archer - Idle | Rerolls: 1; [ERROR FINDING COUNTDOWN]
5. James Brafin the Orc Barbarian - Idle | Rerolls: 1; [ERROR FINDING COUNTDOWN]
6. the worst the Duck Rogue - Idle | Rerolls: 1; [ERROR FINDING COUNTDOWN]
7. Mist (Chemist1422) the Human Adventurer - Idle | Rerolls: 1; [ERROR FINDING COUNTDOWN]
8. Nix (Sushi Martyr) the Half-Oni Pugilist - Idle | Rerolls: 1; [ERROR FINDING COUNTDOWN]

Inactive Player List1. NMSA the Human Tinker - Idle | Retires in (expired on 2019-07-07 01:00:00)

Retired Player List1.

Glossary Of Terms
  1. Terminal
    - A Terminal is a special item that you may randomly stumble upon. Using it puts you into Terminal Hack.
  2. Terminal Hack
    - A special player-state only achieved by using a Terminal. Completing whatever the Terminal Hack has you do will grant you some reward.
  3. Overdrive
    - A rare state of the game that is triggered [REDACTED]. During Overdrive, [REDACTED].
Last edited by Korina on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 31 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Korina »

Important LinksMod PT | Character Sheets | Readme.txt | Terminal Hack 1 PT

Important/Notable EventsIrcher joins | Iconeum joins | The Game Begins | Felissan joins | NSMA joins | New Rule (7) Added

The Story So FarA guy stood at the foot of a computer, got Ircher and Iconeum's names out of it, then sent a message that Ircher and Iconeum then found at their feet. They also woke up in a dark room with a window and a door. They went exploring, Iconeum found a person named Hope and a dog named Hope. The person later revealed that they were the one who sent the message, and revealed that The Termination Process is the end of the world, and they need to stop it. Hope then was sacrificed in order to slow it down.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:41 am, edited 16 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Korina »

Shitty, MS Paint Map of the WorldImage
Last edited by Korina on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Korina »

Good... Good... Let the hate flow through you Anakin!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Korina »

I will start the game within an hour. I just need to write out an opening post.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Korina »

Beginning Termination Process
Beep... Beep... Beep... Booooop…
"The required number of users has been detected. Beginning termination process..." a cold, lifeless voice monotonically echoed. It wasn't speaking to anyone in particular; it just said the words out loud like it was programmed to do so many years ago. Standing at the foot of the behemoth of a machine, a hooded figure intently stared at the screen, shrouded by darkness. Jumbles of letters and numbers rapidly scrolled across the dim screen. The figure muttered to himself as he beheld the computer still working after all of these years. It could carry out his instructions still; that was all he cared about.

After a brief moment of hesitation, the figure quickly typing out a set of instructions. The screen cleared in reaction to what he told it, and after a few seconds it displayed what little information it could gather on the two users who had connected, triggering its failsafe. Nothing more than a name, a race and a class was displayed, revealing to the figure the words "Ircher; Human Wizard" and "Iconeum; Undead Warrior". He softly groaned as he began typing once more. The lack of information didn't matter to him, he knew everything he really needed to know. Everything else was irrelevant to him as he hastily typed out one last message.

"If you are reading this message, it means there is still hope. You just need to find it."

Awakening
You both wake up in a dark room. You don't remember how you got there, just that you are there. Now that you think about it, you really don't remember anything past your name, what race you are, and a class. Almost like this is some sort of RPG... There's a door and window in the dark room, yet neither appears to radiate any light from whatever lies beyond it. Laying at your feet is a small sheet of paper with the words "If you are reading this message, it means there is still hope. You just need to find it," hastily scratched onto it in a messy scrawl. What do you do?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #11 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Korina »

Iconeum
Action:
Search for hope

Roll:

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (4) = 4
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #14 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Korina »

Iconeum
Result:
You search for hope, whatever that might be. You just woke up in a room with no memory of anything, but you had a note saying you have to find hope, and you'll be good. The note was pretty cryptic, but it had to have
some
truth to it right? They wouldn't lie to you on a cryptic note, right? Right? So, you set off on a mission to find hope within the room alone. You were actually so good at that, you found many things that relate to hope, but you're not sure if any of them were what you were actually looking for... However, you discovered: A person named Hope, a dog named Hope that belongs to the person named Hope, a dictionary page for the definition of hope, and several different religious books, all of which are in Latin for some strange reason.

Added to inventory: Hope (Person), Hope (Dog), Hope (Dictionary Page), Religious Book Which is in Latin (30x)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #15 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm just more surprised how you managed to find a person, a dog, a dictionary page and thirty religious books all in the same room. :P
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #18 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Korina »

I would also like to state for the record now, if the rickroll didn't give it away, this game isn't serious at all. I will mod it obviously, but all the action replies will be nonsensical. My main goal is to make people laugh here, and have a good time. If I wanted to, I could make an ultra-serious rpg, but I wanna have fun with this. Be as stupid as you want in your actions, I will match you in it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #19 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Korina »

I absolutely went "fuck, what do I do now?" when I saw it lol. There was the obvious thing I could've gone for, but I thought it'd be better if you just find all this stuff in the tiny room off the bat.

Iconeum
Action:
Investigate the window

Roll:

1 6-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #20 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Korina »

Iconeum
Result:
You try to investigate the window, but the second you start to, you just start staring at your reflection and begin contemplating how the window reflects your image. It's not a mirror, so how does it do that? It's just like magnets! How do they work?? By the time you finally figure it out the answer to both of those questions, you forget exactly what you were originally gonna do.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #21 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, rip. Just rip.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #23 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Korina »

Iconeum
Action:
Order Hope (Person) and Hope (dog) to investigate the door.

Roll:

1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #24 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Korina »

Hope (Person)
Action:
Investigate Door

Roll
:

Hope (Dog)
Action:
Investigate Door

Roll
:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #25 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Korina »

Iconeum
Result:
You successfully manage to order them to investigate the door. The dog doesn't even bother trying to resist since it's a dog. That's what dogs do. The person just shrugs his shoulders and goes over to the door. After a few minutes, they both return and tell you the following things:

Hope (Person): "It's a door."
Hope (Dog): "Bark. Woof."

Even though you don't understand what the dog said, you get the general feeling that the dog just said it was a door and what color the door was.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #28 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Korina »

Iconeum
Action:
Open the door

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #29 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Korina »

Iconeum
Result:
You try to open the door, but instead, all you manage to do is just set it on fire. The door was literally made of metal too! You somehow set a metal door on fire! However, the door is now gone, so that's good. I guess. I'm just more confused by the fact you set a metal door on fire.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #32 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Korina »

I felt bad for all the 1s honestly. Plus, for a one, you fail in the worst way possible. You can't really get much worse than literally setting a door on fire when trying to open it.

Pedit: The dice tag on MS. It's not the best die, but, it works.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #36 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm gonna have to reply later. I'm on the verge of passing out.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #40 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Korina »

Iconeum
Action:
Send Hope (Person) and Hope (Dog) through the opening where once was a door.

Roll:

1 6-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Hope (Person)
Action:
Scout the opening where there once was a door.

Roll:

1 6-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Hope (Dog)
Action:
Scout the opening where there once was a door.

Roll:

1 6-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

Ircher
Action:
Begin channeling my inner energy into a magical light.

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #41 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Korina »

Iconeum
Action:
Read the books

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #42 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Korina »

iconeum
Result:
You manage to convince the dog to go scouting through the hallway, however, you fail to convince the person to scout it. When the dog returns, it excitedly barks before rolling over on its stomach, stares at its tail, and then runs around in a circle trying to grab it. You still don't know what the dog even said, but you think that it means something good. As for the books, you do manage to read them, but you don't know what any of them say since they're all in Latin. All you could tell is that they all say "Mori" a lot.

Ircher
Result:
You slowly begin trying to channel your inner energy into a magical light. You stand there for several minutes, trying to focus on doing that. Your spell works, to a degree. You didn't want a torch that burns with a magical flame, but you got one. It's yours now. You can't ever lose it either. It's not cursed or anything, but it's literally a bright fucking torch. It's pretty hard to lose those things.

Added to Inventory: A Magical Torch
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #43 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Korina »

In post 37, Felissan wrote:/in as Felissan the Fairy Summoner
Feel free to submit any action you want. You wake up in the dark room too, with the same note as before at your feet. At least, you think it's the same.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #47 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Action:
Look around the room for anything useful.

Roll:

Original Roll String: 1d6 (STATIC)

NSMA
Action:
Attempt to read the latin books

Roll:

Felissan
Action:
Summon a deer mount

Roll:

Original Rolls5, 2, 5

Reason for EditingI fucked up tags.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #49 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Result:
You successfully look around the room and locate a person named Epoh, and their dog named Epoh. You also locate a magical sword. You're not sure exactly how it's magical, just that it's magical. At least, you hope so based on the purplish aura around it.

Added to inventory: Epoh (Person), Epoh (Dog), Sword

Ircher requested a re-roll. Request accepted as stated.

NSMA
Result:
You attempt to read the books, and you do. The only thing that happened however is that you kinda summoned Cthulhu in the process... He seems kinda cool for right now, but you might wanna figure out exactly what he wants before it gets any worse...

Felissan
Result:
You successfully manage to summon a deer into the cramped room. Even though the deer should be galloping away in fear, it seems perfectly fine with you. Additionally, upon closer inspection, you realize that you somehow summoned a doe, not a deer, but, small details like that are irrelevant. You should be fine to use it as a mount anyways.
Last edited by Korina on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #50 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Korina »

@Ircher, if I re-roll, you are keeping whatever the new roll is, regardless of what it is. Is that fine with you?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #52 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher Reroll
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #53 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher Reroll
Result:
You successfully look around the room and locate a person named Epoh, and their dog named Epoh. You also locate a magical sword, magical tome, and magical flashlight. Upon further thought, the magical flashlight is really dumb, considering you already had a magical torch to begin with, but, you feel like you could sell it for quite a bit of money later.

The sword and tome however, could be used very effectively. Upon further inspection of the sword, you realize that it's a Sharpness X, Looting I sword. It's made of iron though, not diamonds, and seems to be extremely good at causing things to bleed, but not very good at dealing more damage. Like, literally lightly touching the edge of the blade causes you to start bleeding. But hey, hopefully bleeding damage is broken in this system! You also learn that the tome has the ability to cast several types of magics, however, it appears to be missing many of its pages. You're certain that you could find it somewhere however.

Added to inventory: Epoh (Person), Epoh (Dog), Sharpness X, Looting I Iron Sword, Enchanted Tome Missing Lots of Pages, Magical Flashlight
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #55 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Korina »

System Message
System rules updated... Acquiring new definitions for rule.reroll(exception)…
Definition acquired. Rule system update in process. New rule addition listed below:

7. If any dice posts are edited for whatever reason, you may request a re-roll. Said re-roll will invalidate the roll prior and its result, and you will take whatever the new result is, regardless of if it would be lower than the previous one. Additionally, once per IRL week, players may request a single re-roll.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #56 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Action:
Enter hallway and attack the first thing that moves.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #58 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Result:
You tell Epoh that they're free to leave with their dog. He doesn't say anything, but quickly leaves with his dog. Guess he didn't like you, or something like that. As for entering into the hallway, you take one step towards the hallway, before tripping and falling. When you get up, you're in a hallway. Not the one attached to the room you were just in, but an entirely different hallway. You do find something to attack, a stray dog, however, you don't manage to hit it, because you're so confused about where exactly you are now. The dog quickly runs away before you're able to do much more to it however.

Also I wouldn't have let you hit the doggo, you mean bastard 3:<
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #60 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Action:
Cast the "Location" spell which tells me where I am in the world (the exact coordinates are included).

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #61 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Result:
You learn that you somehow ended up in a side-hallway attached to the dark room. The room is obscured by a hidden panel within the wall, and appears to quickly lead into other rooms of whatever complex you're currently located within, (the spell didn't give you much information about what you're in, just the details of where exactly you're located). The coordinates 291, -64, -1285 come to mind as well. You have no idea why they're stylized like Minecraft coordinates, but that's the least of your concerns, because apparently you're beneath the world somehow. And also, if this was Minecraft, you should be taking damage, yet you're not...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #63 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Action:
Take the first exit I find and attack the first non-dog creature I see move.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #64 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Result:
You don't even manage to find an exit before you fall on your face again and find yourself in somewhere new. You don't think it's very far away from where you originally started, but, you could be wrong. However, you do manage to find a non-dog creature to murder. The only problem is that it's a robot, and robots are immune to bleeding the last I checked. You do attempt to try to attack it, however, you miss. The robot however, is very angry at you and wants to murder you.

Please standby for combat tutorial.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #65 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Korina »

System Message
Combat sequence has been detected. Initiating combat.tutorial… File loaded... Beginning tutorial...

Combat.Tutorial
All parties involved in combat will roll 1d20 at the very start to determine who shall begin. Once the order has been determined, all actions are limited to a small pool. Any request outside of said pool will be rejected. Combat lasts until all forces on one side have been defeated. If your HP reaches 0, you are considered dead. You may use whatever items you have available in your inventory at the current moment as well, during any combat sequence. This concludes the tutorial.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #66 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Korina »

Combat Rolls
Ircher:

Original Roll String: 1d20
1 20-Sided Dice: (14) = 14

Robot:

1 20-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #67 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Korina »

Combat
Ircher will begin combat, followed by the Robot.
Ircher's available actions are:
Sword, Tome, Torch, Flashlight, Defend, Run, Check.
Ircher's current HP is:
Robot's current HP is:

Sword will deal 1d6 + 1d4 bleed damage.
Tome will deal 1d6 damage and may inflict a random status effect.
Torch will set target on fire.
Flashlight will blind target, reducing their accuracy.
Defending will reduce incoming damage by half.
Running will end the sequence, but you will feel horrible about doing so.
Checking will display enemy attacks.

Ircher has 1 action remaining. The Robot will take its action after Ircher.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #73 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Korina »

Important Mod Notice
Due to my ISP being idiots, I do not have internet for the next several days, until I move. Additionally, I’m nearing my data cap, so I will be unable to reply to anything. Apologies in advance! I will be back the 22nd/23rd!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #74 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Korina »

important mod notice
I have returned. The only possible dead-time I think I may have is when I move tomorrow, and that'll extend till the 24th at the very most. However, it won't be as long as this dead-time. I do sincerely apologize for it, and I didn't expect it. I did run out of data yesterday, so I couldn't have said anything about it to people. I will resolve actions in a minute, and that'll probably be all I can do for now. At boyfriend's house, and I wanna spend time with him... even though he's playing video games while I do this...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #75 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Korina »

Felissan
Action:
Charge into the unknown room.

Roll:

Iconeum
Iconeum is now in combat! Iconeum will join the combat order after this turn has resolved.

1 20-Sided Dice: (15) = 15

Combat - Ircher
You check the robot and find the following attacks:
  1. Laser - 1d8, ignores armor.
  2. Punch - 1d6, chance to stun.
And the following abilities:
  1. Defend - Reduce all damage by half.
  2. Stun-Proof - Creature will always take a turn. (Passive)
  3. Robotic - Creature is weak to Electricity and Water-based attacks. (Passive)

Combat - Robot
The Robot punches Ircher!

Damage:

Cheery Dog
Action:
Join

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #76 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Korina »

Felissan
Result:
You deftly charge into the unknown room, seemingly ignoring all laws of physics and/or reality as both you and your doe seemingly no-clip through parts of the walls. Maybe it's magic? However, in the process of galloping down into the hallway, you suddenly find yourself alongside Ircher and Iconeum! Whatever black magic you seemed to use to break the Matrix, seemingly put you besides these two! You decide to be nice, and join in the combat alongside them.

1 20-Sided Dice: (8) = 8

Remaining Actions
All remaining actions will be resolved in the next few posts. Actions resolved in this post will affect future action resolution.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #77 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Korina »

Combat
Ircher will begin combat, followed by the Robot, followed by Felissan, followed by Iconeum.

Sword, Tome, Torch, Flashlight, Defend, Run, Check.
Robot's available actions are:
Punch, Laser, Defend.
Felissan's available actions are:
Charge (Deer), Punch, Defend, Run, Check.
Iconeum's available actions are:
Punch, Hope (Person), Hope (Dog), Book, Defend, Run, Check.
Hope (Person)'s available actions are:
Punch, Sacrifice, Homicide, Suicide, Defend.
Hope (Dog)'s available actions are:
Bite, Chase Tail, Bury Dead Corpse, Maul Deer, Be A Good Boye.

Ircher's current HP is:
Robot's current HP is:
Felissan's current HP is:
Felissan's Deer's current HP is:
Iconeum's current HP is:
Hope (Person)'s current HP is:
Hope (Dog)'s current HP is:
inf.

Sword will deal 1d6 + 1d4 bleed damage.
Torch will set target on fire.
Flashlight will blind target, reducing their accuracy.
Defending will reduce incoming damage by half.
Running will end the sequence, but you will feel horrible about doing so.
Checking will display enemy attacks.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #78 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Korina »

Remaining Actions
All remaining actions resolved.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #81 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Korina »

Ircher - Combat
Action:
Use Torch on Robot

Roll:
Not required.

Result:
You pull out your trusty magical torch, and just hold it to the robot's feet, like you're burning a witch! I think you forgot to weigh the Robot first, to make it weighs as much as a duck, but, small details. They shouldn't matter, but it's nice to keep in mind when doing these things, y'know? However, the Robot has been set on fire by the Magical Torch! It takes 5 damage from the fire, but also, it takes 3 additional damage from a
critical hit
!

Robot - Combat
The Robot takes 1 damage from being burned, and is no longer burned.

Action:
Defend

Roll:
Not required.

Result:
The Robot beeps silently to itself before packing itself into a tiny cube as tightly as it possibly could, which is pretty small. It's clearly bracing for any damage, but the constant sparks flying out of the thing really make all of you question why it'd take such an action, when it'll literally die...

Felissan - Combat
Action:
Charge

Roll:
Not required.

Result:
Honestly, I don't even need to do any damage rolls for this. We all know the robot will die, since I round up numbers. Even if you somehow rolled a 1, you'd still deal 1 damage to the robot, which would kill it. Anyways, you charge forth to the robot, and lightly tap it with the nose of the deer, and the robot just falls over into a helpless pile of junk. Clearly, it's dead. You, (and the others), collect any remaining scrap you find laying around, before moving along.

Loot Distribution
Felissan - Terminal (1x), Scrap Metal (2x), Gold Piece (5x)
Ircher - Scrap Metal (3x), Gold Piece (5x)
Iconeum - Scrap Metal (1x), Gold Piece (6x)

Combat Notice
Combat has now concluded.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #82 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Korina »

System Message
Terminals may be activated during anytime in the game by submitting "
Use Terminal
" or something similar. By submitting said action, you will trigger a Terminal Hack. Due to this Terminal being gained in a group battle, Felissan will have the option of submitting if anyone else should join her in the Hack. This is done by submitting "
Use Terminal with (Names)
" or something similar.

If the Terminal Hack is successfully completed, all participating, whether or not they actually posted in the Terminal Hack PT, will gain the reward of the Terminal.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #88 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Korina »

In post 87, Felissan wrote:
Use Terminal with Iconeum
Message acknowledged. Setup process beginning. Rest of actions will be resolved after setup is completed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #89 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Action:
Look around the hallway and identify any and all exit points.

Roll:

Cheery Dog
Action:
Pocket the "There is still hope" message

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #90 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Result:
You look around the room, trying to find all possible exit points, and identify four doors on all sides. They all look exactly identical, and all seem to be in the exact same place on all four walls. Apart from that, you notice nothing else.

Cheery Dog
Result:
You go to pocket the message, and successfully do so! While you're pocketing it as well, you find a sweetroll and a bunch of stolen... goods... as well... However, it seems like your pockets do have infinite room and can break all laws of reality, but everything seems to retain its weight somehow. But that's something small and trivial you suppose. Having infinite roomed pockets must do things like that. But it does make you think for a moment, "Goddamn it Todd! I didn't sign up for this!"

Added to Inventory: Sweetroll (1x), Guard Helm (Stolen, 1x), Guard Tunic (Stolen, 1x), Guard Gloves (Stolen, 1x), Guard Boots (Stolen, 1x), Shortbow (Stolen, 1x), Arrows (Stolen, 50x), Gold (Stolen, 100x), Ring of Thievery (1x)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #97 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Korina »

In post 96, the worst wrote:can i get in on this?
Yes, you may. I honestly would love to have more join.

Also, all action resolutions in a bit. My leg just fell asleep and it hurts badly.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #98 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Action:
Search for a map of the premise

Roll:

Felissan
Action:
Summon a tree and climb it!

Roll:

James
Action:
Summon Barbarian Rage

Roll:

Cheery
Action:
Dress up in stolen guard outfit

Roll:

Ico
Action:
Send both Hopes to explore

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #99 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Result:
You search for a map of the premise, and end up stumbling into another room filled with maps. You spend a couple of minutes looking around at all of them and find every single map except the one you're looking for. At the very least, you at least have a map of a nearby bank vault, and how to rob it!

Added to Inventory: Bank Map

Felissan
Result:
Drawing from your mystical druid powers, gained from the almighty nature lord Bob, you successfully manage to summon a tree. It's not a very tall tree, but it's at least a decent number of feet off the ground. The only other problem with the tree is that it's clipping out of the world. At the very least though, when you ascend it, you can see outside of the map! However, you can't actually travel much further out of bounds...

James
Result:
You stand in the spawn room and stare at the wall for several minutes. With each passing second, you grow increasingly angry at the wall. Why? You don't know. You just hate this wall for whatever reason. It killed your parents... or something... I really don't know, but you just hate this wall. After a few more minutes of staring at it, you finally punch it. It doesn't break, but it makes you angrier. Eventually, you get so angry at the wall, you destroy it with one swift punch. But you're still angry, and now you hate walls.

New Perk: Hates Walls - You hate walls.

Cheery
Result:
You quickly dress up in the guard outfit right as four or five guards pass by you, dressed in a similar outfit. They ask you in some sort of accent, "Wait, I know you!" before pulling out their weapons. However, you were quick enough to put on the outfit, so when you told them that they were making a mistake, they did actually believe you. You pointed them to where you supposedly were before running for it. At the very least, they didn't tell you your stolen goods were now forfeit.

Ico
Result:
Both Hopes are now exploring! They will return after your next action with news!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #100 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Korina »

System Message
I will update all character sheets later, and make new ones for the new players when I have the time. I will also update the map when I have the time. Thank you for being patient.

Also, pageget.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #107 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Korina »

In post 105, the worst wrote:
In post 0, Korina wrote:We're all humans. Treat others in this game like a human, ok?
also object to this rule. Ircher and NMSA are the only humans here.
System Message
Rule has been amended. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #108 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Korina »

System Message
The first Termina Hack has concluded. The link to the PT is located in the Important Links tab.

Ircher
Action:
Use my magical abilities to summon a cool breeze. Then regardless of whether that succeeds, exit through the door closest to North.

Roll:

Reroll demanded. Proceeding with reroll.

James
Action:
Look through the hole in the wall.

Roll:

Felissan
Action:
Make a mental map of all the rooms I can see.

Roll:

Original Roll String: 1d8 (STATIC)
1 8-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Notice: This roll is assumed to be used with the d8, (the reward from the TH). To toggle it off, please post something along the lines of "
Toggle d8 off
" to disable it.

Additionally, a quick tutorial for dice with greater than six sides:
We still care about numbers 1-6. However, if you roll the highest number, your next action will automatically be treated as a 6. If you roll anything outside of 1-6, or the max number, it is assumed to be a 6.
Last edited by Korina on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #110 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Korina »

Ircher - Reroll
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #112 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Result:
You give it a weak attempt at summoning the breeze, but you don't succeed with that. You don't even manage to summon anything. Instead, you just manage to drain most of the air out of the room. It's still breathable, but there's barely any air... So, you decide to go through the door to the north, and you find the bank that the map... showed you about... You could rob it if you wanted to...

James
Result:
You look through the hole in the wall and find yet another wall. In your fit of anger, you punch through it! You then look through that hole you made, and then find absolutely nothing but depression and sadness. You're so enraged by that however, you will automatically punch the next wall you see.

Felissan
Result:
You attempt to commit to memory all the rooms you see from your no-clipping tree. You manage to memorize most of the rooms, along with finding that Ircher is literally a couple of rooms away from the spawn room. You'll also be sent an MS Paint Map via PMs in a little bit once I actually make it. It's your choice if you share it however.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #119 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Korina »

tw
Action:
Search for bread

Roll:

Ircher
Action:
Leave the room

Roll:

James
Action:
Find the bank

Roll:

Cheery
Action:
Investigate surroundings

Roll:

Ico
Action:
Search for a storyline

Roll:

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (8) = 8
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #120 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Korina »

tw
Result:
You begin a very important quest for bread, following many breadcrumbs, which you peck at. Your quest takes you through many rooms, past many ponds, until you finally arrive at the Duck National Bank. The second you step inside of the bank, confetti falls from the ceiling, and they begin blowing on noise-makers. "You're our one millionth customer! Have a lifetime supply of bread!" they say, before handing you a lifetime of bread, contained in a golden pouch of holding.

Added to Inventory: Lifetime supply of bread, contained in a golden pouch of holding

Ircher
Result:
You deftly leave the room! Managing to do all sorts of gymnastics on the way out of the room. It's entirely pointless, but it still looks cool to do!

James
Result:
You try to search for the bank that Ircher was just in, however, you take a wrong turn somewhere and find the prison for bank-robbers... Maybe, just maybe, you could convince them to help you if you could break them out...

Cheery
Result:
You look around your new surroundings. You appear to be in a village of sorts. Children mill about, but you somehow know that you can't kill them, nor really harm them unless you install that mod that allows you to murder the children. But you do know that you could stab everyone else around you, who isn't a child. However, the guards wouldn't take too kindly to that, you think.

Ico
Result:
You begin searching for a storyline. Ultimately stumbling into a secret room that seems to exist everywhere, and nowhere. You appear to be the only other person who has access to this room, and it appears to be filled a giant computer. You have no idea what the computer would allow you to do, but the second you approach it, a single message appears upon its giant screen: "There is a storyline... it simply must be found. If you wish to begin down this path, you must sacrifice what Hope you have. Be warned however, committing this choice will change everything for everyone."

The room then suddenly goes blank, and you find yourself in a room that appears to have an alter setup, with candles surrounding it. You could probably sacrifice someone on the table, considering you also find a sacrificial dagger nearby...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #124 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Korina »

I'm gonna start resolving actions from now on when I have three or more of them. If we get more people, I'll adjust this number as I see fit, but for now, 3/8 people must submit actions before I'll advance them.

Combat and Terminal Hacks remain the exceptions, however.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #131 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Korina »

Oh yea, sorry. I completely forgot about that. The dog just barks at you, and uh... the person just hands you a sacrificial dagger and says he found an alter...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #132 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Korina »

Anyways, rolls coming soon. Let me type stuff first.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #133 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm also gonna wait on you Ico, unless you want more time to decide your action.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #135 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 134, Iconeum wrote:Oh i'm good. Hope on the other hand...

Sacrifice Hope (person) on the alter with the sacrificial dagger
Action shall be executed as ordered. The Termination Process has been delayed.
Topic shall be locked until the full result of this action is revealed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #136 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Korina »

Farewells
All eight of you gather together, regardless of where you were or what you were about to do, in order to bear witness to this event. You have no idea how you were guided here, nor do you really care about it. All that is on your minds is that you each know something major is about to occur, but not exactly what it is.

Standing in front of all of you is Hope, the Person. He smiles at each of you before shakily inhaling and exhaling. His entire body is shaking in either anticipation or nervousness. You can't really tell which one, however. After closing his eyes and inhaling and exhaling for the millionth time, he finally begins to tell you something. "Do any of you remember the note that was at your feet, when you first woke up? The one about finding hope? I have a confession to make. I wrote that note. It was me. There's a reason why I've summoned all of you here today. Legends have foretold of a day like this, where... the world would simply end. It was called "The Termination Process" and nobody would be able to tell when it was coming, only that it was happening. And, I have reason to believe that... that day is coming. And, I have reason to believe that it has already begun. I do know that I'm one of those reasons why it's happening, and I know if you are to stop it, you must sacrifice me. However, sacrificing me alone will not stop this altogether. I don't know how much more you have to do in order to actually stop it, but... there is at least a hope that you guys will be able to. I'm afraid I cannot assist you much further than saying if you wish to stop this, you will need to venture to the surface. I do not know how you can get there, however, I do have faith that you guys will be able to stop this."

After he finishes his speech, he lays down on the alter and nods to Iconeum. "I'm ready," is all he says.
Iconeum simply nods, fingering the sacrificial dagger in his hands, before walking up to the alter and plunging the knife into Hope's chest.

He dies instantly and you all feel that there is some way out of here that has now opened up.

New Quest Added
Find the way out.

System Message
While there is now a storyline unfolding, it will not be forced onto anyone. If you do not wish to participate in the storyline, please let me know either through the thread, or via PMs. Your decision will not hinder/affect your enjoyment of the game, but it may bar you from certain events that may periodically occur. All other actions before Iconeum sacrificed Hope, (Person), will now be advanced as well.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #137 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Felissan
Action:
Ride East!

Roll:

1 8-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

James
Action:
Break walls, then negotiate.

Roll:

Ircher
Action:
Leave the room

Roll:

Cheery
Action:
Stab the non-children

Roll:

tw
Action:
Look for a method to compress bread

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #138 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Korina »

Felissan
Result:
You start to try to ride East on your deer, however, at some point, you just get really confused about which direction east is, and you go weast instead. On the bright side, you find buried treasure!

James
Result:
You successfully manage to break down the walls, because you hate them, and just looking at one makes you extremely angry, but... when it comes to negotiating with the prisoners... You manage to convince a few of them to side with you, but not really a whole lot. At the very least, you could safely rob a bank now. But they'll leave after they rob the bank with you.

Ircher
Result:
You try to backflip out of the room with little air, but you fall over on your neck in the process, and then vow to never do that again, before somehow heading weast as well as Felissan. On the bright side, you find buried treasure!

Cheery
Result:
You successfully manage to stab every single non-child so well, that you also manage to stab the children somehow! Also, while you were stabbing people, your keep bounty kept going up, but you just stabbed the guards as well, so... you got away with at least 30 murders. Probably more. I really stopped counting after the twenty-sixth orphan body...

tw
Result:
You try to figure out how to compress all the breads into one big bread block, but you instead end up putting it in a furnace, not a crafting table. After spending an hour trying to figure out why it doesn't work, you finally realize that you need a crafting table! So, you go punch a tree with your tiny duck wing, and then make one! When it's all said and done, you have 3 nonillion compressed bread blocks, which are each made of 9 octillion compressed bread blocks, which are made of 81 septillion compressed bread blocks, 729 sextillion compressed bread blocks... etc etc until you get down to about 22,876,792,454,961 individual bread blocks.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #140 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Korina »

Nope, you would've had a 6 for it regardless. Your last action was an 8, therefore your next action is treated as a 6. I didn't use it since it's a story action. I'm not gonna force rolls on stuff like that.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #142 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Korina »

There may be some story-based actions I will force rolls on, but on an action like that, that it's required to happen that way for plot reasons, I won't.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #143 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Korina »

Ah fuck. I should've said you used the six XD
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #145 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Korina »

Considering you have over 22 trillion, yes. I can't promise the action will actually work though, since it's determined via a dice roll.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #147 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Korina »

I just knew you were gonna do something with bread, so I just picked a really large number and kept multiplying it by 9.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #164 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Korina »

I'm setting a temporary player-cap at 12 for rn as well. Just for my sanity. May change it later.

Also going through actions now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #165 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Korina »

Ico
Action:
Find a way out

Roll:

1 8-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Roll is automatically treated as a 6.

tw
Action:
Build a way out with compressed bread

Roll:

Cheery
Action:
Clean up the blood and stuff

Roll:

Nix (Sushi)
Action:
Search for food

Roll:

Mist (Chemist)
Action:
Search the body

Roll:

Felissan
Action:
Make a fissure in the ground

Roll:

1 8-Sided Dice: (7) = 7

Ircher
Action:
Help Felissan

Roll:

Tutorial - Assisting With Actions
Players are allowed to assist others with their actions, if they are stated to be within a reasonable distance to one another. In this case, both players will roll the dice, and whoever rolls the highest, will have their dice used instead. For example, if we have Player A and Player B:

If Player B is helping Player A, and they both roll a 6 and 1, (respectively), Player B's six would be used over Player A's one.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #166 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Korina »

Ico
Result:
Taking Hope, (Person)'s, words to heart, you set off to find the exit to wherever you may be located. It takes some time in order to find it, however, you do eventually find it. It's a simple ladder leading up a long tube, nothing special about it.
You, and the others may now leave at any time.

tw
Result:
Ignoring the advice to never dig straight up, you decide to anyways. Luckily for you, you manage to reach the surface using compressed bread blocks without any problems whatsoever. Now, on the surface, you realize that you're stuck in a forest somewhere, and that's all you can tell. At the very least, there is a pond nearby!

Cheery
Result:
Deciding that you should clean up all the blood and bodies before any other guards show up, you get down to it. It takes you several hours, but by nightfall, you finally have managed to dispose of every single dead body, and every single pool of blood. Now, all that remains is just a ghost town, because everyone is dead.

Nix (Sushi)
Result:
You begin searching around the underground place a little bit, trying to see if there's any food anywhere. Turns out, the bread vault was the only place that did have food down here. However, at the very least, bread blocks don't obey gravity, so you could just steal some of TW's bread blocks, seeing as he built up to the surface with them.

Mist (Chemist)
Result:
You go to search Hope's body, but you don't find really anything of note on him. You do find the "You just need to find Hope" note again, but you already had that. Disappointed with what you found, you decide to move on.

Felissan and Ircher
Result:
With your combined magical powers, you manage to find the buried treasure. Slowly opening the chest as yellow light emits from it in a circle, you both look inside to see what you found... Inside you have found The Dutchman's Treasure!

Bounty:

- You both gain one weapon of your choice, (I will determine damage values), and also 1,200 gold to boot!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #167 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Korina »

I'm also gonna update all the character sheets, important events, and maps rn.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #186 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Korina »

I will resolve actions when I get up in like 7ish hours, however, before then, I do want to call attention to a few things:

In post 178, James Brafin wrote:No wait
As soon as this action resolves, I will challenge you to Ultimate RPS for bread, TW.
Easily done: we both PM Korina our choices,
she
reveals them, we get one post to defend our side,
he
chooses a winner. No ultimates (God, Buhdda, Nukes, etc.) allowed.
How do you incorrectly gender me, then correctly gender me,
within the same sentence??

But also, if you guys were to do that, I'd be fine with it. I'd just ask that you PM me why your choice was better than the other, then I reveal both reasonings and my verdict.

In post 179, Ircher wrote:If anyone wants to duel, I'm up for it. Just make sure it isn't a duel to the death.
I'm fine with players conducting duels against one another. Just post something along the lines of "
Begin Friendly Duel against (Name), Wagering (Item)
" if you want to do a Friendly Duel and "
Begin Regular Duel against (Name)
" if you want to do a Regular Duel. Obviously as well, the other person must accept your duel, in order to actually duel them... However, if you are
that
person, you may use an action to outright attack someone, forcing them into a duel.

There is an important distinction between the two duel types as well:
- In a Friendly Duel, (FD), you wager something, and duel till one of you has 1 HP left. Whoever isn't at 1 HP wins.
- In a Regular Duel, (RD), you fight to the death. And yes, I will kill your character if you lose a RD.

In post 173, Cheery Dog wrote:Where am i actually on the map? I can't see ghost town
Ghost Town is directly above weast.

In post 185, Sushi Martyr wrote:No, wait, if bread is currency I guess the logical thing to do for food would be to sell said legendary longsword. :facepalm: I'm dumb sometimes. But yeah, a duel for fun sounds nice.
I was gonna make gold the currency of the world, but if you guys wanna make it bread, I'm fine with that. I just need to know your guy's thoughts on that.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #197 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Korina »

In post 170, Sushi Martyr wrote:Would I have to roll to ask TW for some bread blocks-- like, I don't know, 50 billion or something, a reasonable number--, or is that something he could just respond to? (It's too early to annoy my teammates by stealing their stuff, and I think I want to use my action to try getting out of here.)
It's up to you. I really don't mind if you ask TW. I might make a roll to determine if something happens during the trade, but I'm fine with players discussing trades outside of actions.
In post 188, Sushi Martyr wrote:Either one's fine with me. Considering we have an item that makes infinite bread, though, I guess gold would probably make more sense. (And after a while the bread might get moldy and gross.)

Also, can we do a friendly duel without any wagers involved?
You're allowed to say bragging rights, if you really want to. I don't mind. What that entitles you to is the ability to constantly remind the loser that they lost in a game of pure RNG for eternity.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #198 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Korina »

I just said an item so that way it kinda feels like there's something at stake.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #199 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Korina »

In post 187, Iconeum wrote:Wouldn't the worst already have inflated the value of bread as currency beyond control? He has like an infinite supply in his golden pouch?

I'm for shiny gold as currency.
That would depend on how much bread TW wants to pump into the bread economy as well. Currently, bread is doing rather well against gold, (exchange rate is about 1:3.637), but experts suggest it is bound to change very soon. They can't tell if it'll be for better or for worse however.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #200 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Korina »

Ircher
Action:
Flee to the surface

Roll:

Felissan
Action:
Flee to the surface

Roll:

1 8-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

Mist (Chemist)
Action:
Flee to the surface

Roll:

James
Action:
Find bank. Rob bank. Flee to surface.

Roll:

tw
Action:
Sit in pond and survey surroundings.

Roll:

Nix (Sushi)
Action:
Search for rich people who look like they'd be easily intimidated and/or embarrassed.

Roll:

Ico
Action:
Flee to the surface, build a base of luxury, and train Hope to be an attack dog

Roll:

1 8-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

Cheery
Action:
Explore weast

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #201 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Korina »

Ircher, Felissan, Mist
Result:
Upon realizing that there is a way out, all three of you briskly try to make your way out of the underground location. However, only Ircher actually has any success getting out the normal way, by using the ladder. Felissan, you just end up glitching out the second you begin ascending the ladder, and end up no-clipping outside somewhere, and Mist, you just somehow climb the ladder upside down, and also end up somewhere else.

James
Result:
You manage to find the bank without much effort. It was pretty obvious, considering it was the only bank nearby. You and your three friends deviously plot outside how you're gonna do it, before one of them puts on their mask and just goes in shooting people, causing the person on the other end of your radio communications to keep yelling at him for killing innocent civilians. No guards actually do show up to stop you, considering they were all murdered earlier.

After the heist is over, you all collect your loot, and then split up, with you also ascending the ladder a normal way.

Added to Inventory: Gold (700x), Gems (10x), Someone's identity (1x)

tw
Result:
You sit down in the pond, and begin looking around you. After a few moments of consideration, you finally realize that you are most certainly in a forest. However, not just any forest, a birch forest. There's also a village somewhere nearby, considering you can keep faintly hearing someone yelling at someone else, followed by the sound of someone being flung up into the air, only to die when they touch the ground.

Nix (Sushi)
Result:
You flee to the surface, finding nobody of interest underground, and then begin your search there. You find a duck, carrying a golden pouch in a pond, before realizing that it's TW, and if it wasn't, Korina would probably have some cucco-esk mechanic in play if you were to attack the bird. If not, you'd probably be charged for murder somewhere if it was featherless1.

Ico
Result:
You also manage to use a ladder properly before finding a nice, cliff-side to build your base out of, and beginning to get to work. It takes you many moons and sleepless nights of actually building, but you eventually get there. Never mind the fact you just magically willed the blocks into existence, but, hey, you have a hot tub now!

After you had finished with that, you go to take a look at Hope once again and begin training him to be an attack dog, before realizing that Hope is a German Shepard, and already knows how to defend people. Hope will also join you in combat, under their own action in order to help you through combat.

Cheery
Result:
You head weast. Upon going weast, you realize several things about it. 1) It's filled with yeast, 2) Your compass has no idea where weast actually is, and 3) There's nothing of interest in weast. You explored. For several hours. On the bright side though, you do now own the title deed to a yeast factory!

Added to Inventory: Yeast Factory Title

Footnotes
1 Diogenes, a famous Greek philosopher, was purported to have brought a plucked chicken to Plato's speech, where Plato defined a man as any "featherless, bipedal creature." In reply to Plato saying that, Diogenes held up the chicken and proclaimed "Behold! A man!"

I also highly recommend looking into him if you have time.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #212 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Combat Initiative Rolls
Nix (Sushi):

1 20-Sided Dice: (15) = 15

Ircher:

1 20-Sided Dice: (18) = 18

I'll resolve all the other actions after this, I just wanna get combat rolling first.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #213 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Korina »

Combat
Nix (Sushi) will go first, followed by Ircher.

Nix (Sushi)'s avaible actions are:
Punch, Punch Harder, Grapple, Meditate, Defend, Surrender.
Punch, Tome, Torch, Flashlight, Defend, Surrender.

Ircher's current HP is:
Nix's current HP is:

Nix
Punching will deal 1d4 damage.
Punching Harder will deal 1d8 damage, but will also inflict half of the damage to yourself.
Grappling will cause Ircher to roll with disadvantage for their next turn.1 2
Meditating will automatically cause you to deal double damage and take half damage on your next turn.2 3
Defending will reduce all incoming damage by half.
Surrendering will end the duel, and you will automatically lose.

Ircher
Torch will set Nix on fire, dealing 1d4 damage, and inflicting half for 1d4 turns as burn damage.
Flashlight will blind Nix, causing them to roll with disadvantage for their next turn.1 2

footnotes
1 Rolling with disadvantage will cause you to roll two dice, and take the lowest value of the two. So, if you roll with disadvantage, and you get a one and a six, you'll take the one instead of the six.
2 Ability useable twice per battle.
3 Self-inflicted damage from punching harder is doubled, and ignores damage reduction.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #214 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Korina »

Mist (Chemist)
Action:
Figure out where I am

Roll:

Felissan
Action:
Commune with local spirits to figure out what this place is.

Roll:

1 8-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Cheery
Action:
Search map room for map of surface

Roll:

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #217 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Korina »

Mist
Result:
You end up walking around for many hours, trying to figure out where exactly you are. You try to pay close attention to all the landmarks, but, after roughly the second or third hour of walking, you feel like you keep going in a loop, because you're certain that's the same duck playing ultimate rock, paper, scissors against the same orc you saw about an hour ago.

Felissan
Result:
Closing your eyes, you try to focus on your ancient, druidic magic, hoping it could help you somehow. Surprisingly, it does, considering it's ancient magic. A spirit does reply to your plea for help, and, by some twist of Fate, it turns out to be Hope. He doesn't seem to be very amused with you summoning him just for this, but he does humor your question.

"Well, for starters, your question is vague. What do you mean by 'this place?' Do you mean the forest? The general vicinity around you? The underground fallout shelter? I really don't know. However, I will be nice and answer it regardless. You're in a forest. If you turn around, there's a duck and orc playing some sort of game, and they've apparently worked out some sort of thing. I wouldn't question it. The general vicinity around you is a forest. Now, if you're asking about the world in general, we could get into the lore of it. If you really wanted to. But, just know, you're right near everyone else."

Cheery
Result:
You decide to go look around the map room to see if you could find a map of the surface. Turns out, there's a lot of maps of "the surface" or some variant thereof, but none of the surface directly above you. Most appear to be of far-off lands that you could probably sail to, but would be super unreasonable to do, mostly because they probably don't exist in this world. You'd have to ask Korina about that one.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #219 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 218, Sushi Martyr wrote:Question: if Ircher were to roll with disadvantage for Tome, would it affect the likelihood of giving me a status effect?
Yes. Everything relating to the attack is rolled with disadvantage, including the chance it'll inflict some sort of status effect.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #222 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 221, James Brafin wrote:To clarify, are we playing regular or ultimate RPS?
Read the PM I sent you, ya nerd.

-----

I'm also gonna resolve all actions when I get a couple more of them.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #226 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Korina »

I will resolve all actions when I get up. I've gotten enough actions to the point I'm willing to resolve them.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #227 (isolation #91) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Korina »

Actually, fuck it. I'm gonna resolve now.

I'll start with the ultimate RPS, because holy hell was that absolutely hysterical.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #228 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Korina »

Ultimate RPS - Rules PM
Korina wrote:
The game is now afoot, only because I'm assuming both of you agreed to go for it. Just because I kept getting wildly conflicting things when I tried to find all of the possible moves for ultimate RPS, we're gonna do it my way instead:

- Both of you will send me one thing. I really don't care what it is. Just send me something.
- I will send to you whatever the other player submitted to me.
- After that, you will have 36hrs to submit your argument on why your choice is better than the others, and why I should pick it.
- Once I have decided the winner, I will post everything sent to me, (including my verdict), in the thread.
- The winner will be given 10 gems and 1,000,000,000 bread, and the loser gets nothing but depression and sadness.

However, do be warned: If somehow both of you send me the same exact thing, neither of you will win and the wager will be lost.

Good luck! You have 24hrs to submit your choice!

Ultimate RPS - James selection
James Brafin wrote:Tiny John Cena, Chuck Norris, and Dwane Johnson dressed in Kevlar piloting a fireproofed Sith Lord Constantine wielding a ion cannon and a +43 Adamantine Shield of Spontaneous Banana Generation, riding a unicorn wearing clogs and farting glitter rainbows.

Ultimate RPS - James Argument
Spoiler:
James Brafin wrote:Because frankly, A) my choice is way cooler, B) I am completely protected from the scissors by the shield and can vaporize them with my sword, C) my unicorn can just destroy the scissors with magic, and D) I have John Cena, Dwayne Johnson, and Chuck Norris to use the scissors against my foes, so they only add to my arsenal.

Plus, roundhouse kicks and pro wrestling.

Ultimate RPS - tw selection
the worst wrote:Scissors.

Ultimate RPS - tw argument
Spoiler:
the worst wrote:Do you need an argument? The decision is simple. But let me lay out for you why I have won this exchange on all levels.

1: I was stronger via social play, and advancement of the gamestate.

By publicly declaring my decision to play scissors, I forged a unique gamestate against someone I have never played with before. What decisions did he have?--to counter my proposed submission, thereby winning if I did take the perceived 'easy route'? Or to counter my counter to his counter, thereby risking walking into a trap if I actually did simply submit the answer I had declared that I would submit? I believe that my opponent has made the latter decision to counter by counter, and has therefore been outplayed by the trap which I elegantly designed.

2: Scissors objectively defeat James' submission.

This is true on all fronts. Under the guise of pathetic, conventional scissors I have discreetly hidden
the mighty

2773 modified kevlar scissors!!

Consider this:
2a) it can slice through kevlar like butter; tiny john cena, chuck norris and dwayne johnson stand no chance even with their pathetic kevlar defences. now you may say "hold on, dwayne johnson is the rock, therefore doesn't he beat scissors?" but absolutely not. i refer you to point two:
2b) refer to this section of the presented video. These scissors are virtually unbreakable, and slice through kevlar like butter. But I wouldn't expect you to take my word for it, so let's consult science.

The compressive strength of stone masonry walls is upwards of 1.00MPa.
On the contrary, the compressive strength of kevlar is upwards of 7.3MPa.
Allowing for the fact that this is mini Dwayne Johnson (i.e. scarcely the Rock; more like the Pebble) I would argue that his compressive strength is markedly lower; but that is beside the point.

The compressive strength of kevlar is over 7 times as high as the compressive strength of Dwayne Johnson, the Rock. therefore there is no reason why he would be able to defeat scissors which were created to defeat kevlar. arguing the contrary is akin to saying a goblin could best a dragon-slayer, because the goblin is not a dragon. foolishness!

Obviously, my path of destruction is not inhibited by fireproofness, nor is it inhibited by the Sith Lord Constantine. My mighty scissors would also not be phased by a measly ion cannon. Unicorns and bananas are nothing that would stand in the way of my scissors' rampage. So I will be sidelining those for the moment to address the final, more pressing concern: the +43 Adamantine Shield itself.

I would still argue that my scissors are the obvious victor here; they could simply move around the shield (whilst kevlar is light, an adamantine substance would clearly be very heavy and therefore difficult to pivot). Presumably after the defeat of my living opponents, I could just use their ion cannon against the admantine shield, presumably stopping its banana production capabilities. But this would not be necessary, I do not think.

Please note that the ability to outright destroy this shield is realistically not a factor in my decimation of Mr. Brafin; when his foot soldiers and weaponry lay slain, it shall be a mere banana-covered ornament for my scissors' trophy room.

3: The efficiency of my submission is greatly superior

From a mathematical standpoint:
My scissors can destroy James' entire armada (save for ARGUABLY the shield, but I argue that this does not matter). For the 12 items in James' submission, a pair of scissors can obliterate 11-12 of them. This is a destruction index of 1:11 which is outright incredible (91.67%-100.00% of James' submission is defeated).

On the contrary, in James' submission there is not a single item nor a combination of items capable of defeating my scissors. Therefore he has a destruction index of 12:0 (0.00% of my submission is defeated).

4: James' submission is technically invalid

- Both of you will send me
one thing
. I really don't care what it is. Just send me something.
Quoted for your reference: he has submitted 12 things.

5: I had no idea what i was doing and still won

No elaboration needed.
I didn't realise this wasn't RPS until I saw your PM, and then figured it was still just regular RPS but with a final judgement call from you.
From my perspective, the way I have approached this game was impeccably elegant, and yet I firmly argue that from both a social and a strategic perspective, I am the clear winner.

Ultimate RPS - Final Verdict
I formally declare
~the worst~
as the winner!

Reasoning:

Spoiler:
I mean, honestly, while I appreciate both of the arguments, honestly, when I saw TW's argument, I just couldn't stop laughing. It was just so absurd, that it'd be a sin to say that James won. If you're actually willing to put
that
much effort into a nonsensical argument, I will 100% give you the win.

And while both arguments do exactly what I've asked, TW just manages to do it so much better than James did. And that's why I gave it to TW.

Area because it looks better
@Winner: I will add the items to your character sheet later.
@Loser: I will remove the items from your character sheet later, however, you will have "Depression and Sadness" added to your items later.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #230 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Korina »

System Message
NSMA the Human Tinker has been moved to the Inactive Player list. He will have 7 days to post an action before his character will retire, causing him to lose everything on that character, and forcing him to make a new character to continue playing.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #231 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Korina »

Combat
Nix (Sushi) will go first, followed by Ircher.

Nix (Sushi)'s avaible actions are:
Punch, Punch Harder, Grapple, Meditate, Defend, Surrender.
Punch, Tome, Torch, Flashlight, Defend, Surrender.

Ircher's current HP is:
Nix's current HP is:

Combat History
Turn 1:

- Nix used Punch Harder, dealing 2 damage to Ircher, and 1 damage to themselves!
- Ircher used Torch, dealing 4 burn damage to Nix! Burn status was also inflicted for 1 turn!

Spoiler: Rolls

Rolls committed in Mod PT for simplicity. I will provide temp Mod PT access if requested by Ircher or Nix.
No idea why the photo is blurry either.

Turn 2:

- Nix takes 2 burn damage, but is no longer burned!

Nix
Punching will deal 1d4 damage.
Punching Harder will deal 1d8 damage, but will also inflict half of the damage to yourself.
Grappling will cause Ircher to roll with disadvantage for their next turn.1 2
Meditating will automatically cause you to deal double damage and take half damage on your next turn.2 3

Ircher
Torch will set Nix on fire, dealing 1d4 damage, and inflicting half for 1d4 turns as burn damage.
Flashlight will blind Nix, causing them to roll with disadvantage for their next turn.1 2

footnotes
1 Rolling with disadvantage will cause you to roll two dice, and take the lowest value of the two. So, if you roll with disadvantage, and you get a one and a six, you'll take the one instead of the six.
2 Ability useable twice per battle.
3 Self-inflicted damage from punching harder is doubled, and ignores damage reduction.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #232 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Korina »

Felissan
Action:
Ask Hope about local civilization

Roll:

1 8-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #233 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Korina »

Felissan
Result:
You successfully ask Hope about the local civilization. He angrily glares at you for a moment before finally telling you, "What? Just because I'm the closest thing you got to a mentor, you expect me to answer every single question you got? But fine since you asked nicely, the closest civilization you got is on the outskirts of the forest, about two-hundred or so paces west. It's a small, rural village, composed of about twenty people, most, if not all are merchants. It's a good starting place to try to figure out how to stop the Termination Process, or to just find local quests, if you want money to go buy things. Really, if you want to get better gear, find something better to do than watch the duck and orc tell an anthropomorphic, yellow dragon-dog hybrid that's literally god why their choice is objectively better than the other or watch the oni and human fight each other in a horribly balanced system, THAT THE GOD DOG SHOULD REALLY REBALANCE LATER, or do really anything outside of this forest, that village is where you should go. The village name as well is Fate Village, because most, if not all adventures end up there at some point, seemingly as if Fate pulled them there. At least, that's what I've heard, but the leader there is named Fate, and I really think he's egotistical, and just named it that to inflate his own ego."

Quests
New Quest: Find Fate Village.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #234 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Korina »

And yes, I do admit, the combat system is horribly balanced. It's on my list of things to-do.
Also included on my list of things to-do:
- Make an EXP system
- Make a storyline
- Make proper character sheets
- Update everything.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #240 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm gonna resolve when I get another action.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #244 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Korina »

I will resolve in a little bit. Sorry for delays.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #246 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Korina »

I will actually resolve in a little bit. Apologies for the delay, but I've just been busy.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #248 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Korina »

Hey guys, I'm putting this on hold for a few days. I've felt like shit, and I've been told it's a stomach bug. I will update actions as soon as I'm feeling better.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #271 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Korina »

I am starting to feel better. I will attempt to resolve actions tomorrow/day after, given that I actually still feel better.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #277 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Korina »

Please read.
Effective this message, I will be putting this on hiatus. The attached link explains why.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B