Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: skitter
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:44 am

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Skitter

Really wanna know about the preference.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3649, nomnomnom wrote:I thought you had a preference for DP though? What changed your mind?
I think they are both scum and I don't care
that
much about who goes first. Although I guess it is playing in the back of my mind that Skitter offered to be voted over DP and part of me kinda thinks that she could be scum defending town and not necessarily her scumbuddy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3640, nomnomnom wrote:also @nero I've been installing a new operating system on my machine and I don't have all my preferred programs there so I didn't have the time to do your thing yet lol
I was just giving you shit. Don't feel rushed, I just like to heckle ppl.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3651, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Skitter

Ok

Lets talk about why you think i'm scum exactly
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3636, Nero Cain wrote:
Basically -- "I don't think saladman writing stuff that reads a bit like nonsense is scum indicative"
Do you agree with that?

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm not inherently scumreading him for writing nonsense
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3642, pisskop wrote:I feel like I
begrudgingly
TRed dunn yesterday.
is kinda odd thugh

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3654, skitter30 wrote:

Ok

I think I explained it already.

I hate your movements yesterday trying to extend the day trying to extend the lynch to salad, then substantially finding movements in me and Nero. You weren't on the wagon but I could see your distant approval ready to switch to me. That's how yesterday felt to me. I also don't understand your DP townread and honestly a lot of how you approached my arguments about you being capable of bussing Urap from the get go and openly saying this is something you would do as scum? I feel like scum!you could say that. And the reason for that is because I feel we kinda have the same mentality when approaching mafia. It's only an intuition but my heart tells me you are the same kind of scum player that I am. You do things openly and you're not scared to do or say things that make you look worse.

That's a bad way to read people though so I mostly stick to my impression about your movements this game that have been honestly feeling scum motivated.

Can you detail to me why DP is town?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'll be around in a few hours to respond to that, i have an appt now
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bye!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3657, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3642, pisskop wrote:I feel like I
begrudgingly
TRed dunn yesterday.
is kinda odd thugh
y
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you begrudgingly town read him? Why was that so hard to accept?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because I want to say theyre so active because they are pushing an agenda?

I mean you ever TR somebody you either didnt like or didnt agree with? you of all people?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3658, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 3654, skitter30 wrote:

Ok

I think I explained it already.

I hate your movements yesterday trying to extend the day trying to extend the lynch to salad, then substantially finding movements in me and Nero. You weren't on the wagon but I could see your distant approval ready to switch to me. That's how yesterday felt to me. I also don't understand your DP townread and honestly a lot of how you approached my arguments about you being capable of bussing Urap from the get go and openly saying this is something you would do as scum? I feel like scum!you could say that. And the reason for that is because I feel we kinda have the same mentality when approaching mafia. It's only an intuition but my heart tells me you are the same kind of scum player that I am. You do things openly and you're not scared to do or say things that make you look worse.

That's a bad way to read people though so I mostly stick to my impression about your movements this game that have been honestly feeling scum motivated.

Can you detail to me why DP is town?
a) you know how you're reading nero as being town for thinking about this game incredibly similar to you? that's basically how i'm reading dp rn. while some of his indivdiual reads may be bad (ahem urap) overall i vibe with his approach to the game and he just *makes sense*. i understand what he's pushing and why he's pushing it
also just like at the first ~3 pages of rvs - dp/urap don't feel like partners there

b) your impression of my scumgame is quite wrong - i don't do *anything* openly and i'm hyperaware of how everything i post will be perceived, and i'll rewrite posts that i know sound scummy so that they won't be, and i'll do whatever i need to do so that i won't look bad player X flips - it's easy to gt in the legwork for that in advance and make yourself look good if you can tell who's going to flip and you know their alignments
basically my mo as scum is to make sure that town doesn't have anything to pin on me
i don't know if i've ever managed to say this convincingly as scum (i have issues faking confidence as scum, as town i just ... am), but i say this as town all the time - even last night in a game that just ended that i can link you

c) at the beginning of yesterday i scumread you, sure, but after your like twelfth freakout i didn't anymore because i think it would be p hard for you to repeatedly fake that - after that point i never wanted to lynch you or switch a vote to you

d) i think salad is p scummy, and i have been saying as such since i want to say late day1, and yes, i'm happy with a vote on him at any time
Show
Hiatus once more.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Again, other footnote about the freakouts, I realized it was with how DP approached me with faulty logic and honestly I just enter rage mode when people do that repetitively. I had this false thought about you doing it too. Vork has been annoying day 1 but not to the extent of how DP was, because DP just pushed me with two different contradicting logics and I find a player like that REALLY frustrating to deal with and I'm going to feel really pissed if that clouds my judgement.

I haven't seen your scumgame so maybe I'm wrong. Just an impression from talking with you and playing a game with you.

Can I have your updated thoughts on Pisskop again?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

probably town but i don't like it
Show
Hiatus once more.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

ergh... you're not making this easy for me

I need to sleep on this I think. I'm running in mental circles with you 3.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

okay. let me meditate on this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3663, pisskop wrote:I mean you ever TR somebody you either didnt like or didnt agree with? you of all people?
I don't think I have anything to do with it.

ok, so you were scum reading the guy b/c you felt like he was being too active. What did you start town reading him 4?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

calm thine shaking hands jesus. Im going to catchup sometime today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

And that will start by looking up what my role is this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: Day01
VOTE COUNT 1.0
Not Voting (13):
nomnomnom, pisskop,
NerfedBuJ
, skitter30,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27,
teacher
, Dunnstral, Nero Cain,
Shoshin
, Detective Pikachu,
Flubbernugget
, Vorkuta

VOTE COUNT 1.1
pisskop (2):
Vorkuta,
Flubbernugget

teacher
(1):
u r a person 2

u r a person 2
(1):
teacher

skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu
No Lynch (1):
pisskop

Not Voting (7):
nomnomnom,
NerfedBuJ
, skitter30, Saladman27, Dunnstral, Nero Cain,
Shoshin

VOTE COUNT 1.2
pisskop (3):
Vorkuta,
Flubbernugget
, Nero Cain
teacher
(1):
u r a person 2

u r a person 2
(1):
teacher

skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu
Shoshin
(1):
nomnomnom
No Lynch (1):
pisskop

Not Voting (5):
NerfedBuJ
, skitter30, Saladman27, Dunnstral,
Shoshin

VOTE COUNT 1.3
pisskop (3):
Vorkuta,
Flubbernugget
, Nero Cain
teacher
(2):
u r a person 2
, pisskop
u r a person 2
(1):
teacher

skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu
Shoshin
(1):
nomnomnom

Not Voting (5):
NerfedBuJ
, skitter30, Saladman27, Dunnstral,
Shoshin

VOTE COUNT 1.4
pisskop (2):
Vorkuta, Nero Cain
teacher
(2):
u r a person 2
, pisskop
u r a person 2
(2):
teacher
, nomnomnom
skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu
Vorkuta(1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (5):
NerfedBuJ
, skitter30, Saladman27,
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.5
u r a person 2
(2):
teacher
, Nero Cain
teacher
(1):
pisskop
pisskop (1):
Vorkuta
skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu
Vorkuta(1):
Dunnstral
NerfedBuJ
(1):
nomnomnom
nomnomnom (1):
u r a person 2

Nero Cain (1):
NerfedBuJ

Not Voting (4):
skitter30, Saladman27,
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.6
u r a person 2
(5):
teacher
, Nero Cain, Saladman27,
NerfedBuJ
, Vorkuta
L-2

Vorkuta(2):
Dunnstral, nomnomnom
teacher
(1):
pisskop
pisskop (1):
Vorkuta
skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu
nomnomnom (1):
u r a person 2

Not Voting (3):
skitter30,
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.7
u r a person 2
(3):
teacher
, Nero Cain, Saladman27
teacher
(3):
pisskop, nomnomnom, Dunnstral
nomnomnom (1):
Vorkuta
skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu (1):
NerfedBuJ

NerfedBuJ
(1):
u r a person 2

Not Voting (3):
skitter30,
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.8
Vorkuta (4):
skitter30, Dunnstral, nomnomnom,
teacher

u r a person 2
(2):
Nero Cain, Saladman27
teacher
(1):
pisskop
nomnomnom (1):
Vorkuta
skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu (1):
NerfedBuJ

NerfedBuJ
(1):
u r a person 2

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.9
Vorkuta (4):
skitter30, Dunnstral, nomnomnom,
teacher

u r a person 2
(2):
Nero Cain, Saladman27
teacher
(1):
pisskop
nomnomnom (1):
Vorkuta
Detective Pikachu (1):
NerfedBuJ

NerfedBuJ
(1):
u r a person 2

Shoshin
(1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.10
Vorkuta (3):
skitter30, Dunnstral,
teacher

teacher
(3):
pisskop, Saladman27, nomnomnom
u r a person 2
(1):
Nero Cain
nomnomnom (1):
Vorkuta
Detective Pikachu (1):
NerfedBuJ

NerfedBuJ
(1):
u r a person 2

Shoshin
(1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.11
Vorkuta (3):
skitter30, Dunnstral,
teacher

teacher
(3):
pisskop, Saladman27, nomnomnom
u r a person 2
(1):
Nero Cain
nomnomnom (1):
Vorkuta
Detective Pikachu (1):
NerfedBuJ

NerfedBuJ
(1):
u r a person 2

Shoshin
(1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.12
teacher
(4):
pisskop, Saladman27, nomnomnom, Nero Cain
Vorkuta (3):
skitter30, Dunnstral,
teacher

nomnomnom (1):
Vorkuta
Detective Pikachu (1):
NerfedBuJ

NerfedBuJ
(1):
u r a person 2

Shoshin
(1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.13
teacher
(4):
Vorkuta (3):
skitter30, Dunnstral,
teacher

nomnomnom (1):
Vorkuta
Detective Pikachu (1):
NerfedBuJ

NerfedBuJ
(1):
u r a person 2

Shoshin
(1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.14
teacher
(4):
Shoshin
(3):
Detective Pikachu, skitter30,
u r a person 2

Vorkuta (2):
Dunnstral,
teacher

Detective Pikachu (1):
NerfedBuJ

Flubbernugget
(1):
Vorkuta

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.15
teacher
(3):
Saladman27, nomnomnom, Nero Cain
Shoshin
(3):
Detective Pikachu, skitter30,
u r a person 2

Vorkuta (2):
Dunnstral,
teacher

Detective Pikachu (1):
NerfedBuJ

Flubbernugget
(1):
Vorkuta
Nero Cain (1):
pisskop

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.16
teacher
(3):
nomnomnom, Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

Shoshin
(2):
Detective Pikachu,
u r a person 2

Vorkuta (2):
Dunnstral,
teacher

Flubbernugget
(2):
Vorkuta, skitter30
Nero Cain (1):
pisskop

Not Voting (3):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget
, Saladman27

VOTE COUNT 1.17
teacher
(3):
nomnomnom, Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

Shoshin
(3):
Detective Pikachu,
u r a person 2
teacher

Flubbernugget
(2):
Vorkuta, skitter30
Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral
Nero Cain (1):
pisskop

Not Voting (3):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget
, Saladman27

VOTE COUNT 1.18
teacher
(3):
nomnomnom, Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

Shoshin
(3):
Detective Pikachu,
u r a person 2
teacher

Flubbernugget
(3):
Vorkuta, skitter30, pisskop
Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (3):
Shoshin
Flubbernugget
, Saladman27

VOTE COUNT 1.19
Shoshin
(3):
Detective Pikachu,
u r a person 2
teacher

Vorkuta (3):
Dunnstral, nomnomnom, skitter30
teacher
(2):
Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

Flubbernugget
(2):
pisskop, Vorkuta
Saladman27 (1):
Flubbernugget

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
, Saladman27

VOTE COUNT 1.20
Shoshin
(5):
Detective Pikachu,
u r a person 2
teacher
, pisskop, nomnomnom
(L-2)

teacher
(2):
Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral
Flubbernugget
(1):
Vorkuta
Saladman27 (1):
Flubbernugget

Dunnstral (1):
Saladman27

Not Voting (2):
Shoshin
, skitter30

VOTE COUNT 1.21
Shoshin
(4):
Detective Pikachu,
u r a person 2
teacher
, pisskop
teacher
(2):
Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral
Flubbernugget
(1):
Vorkuta
Dunnstral (1):
Saladman27
u r a person 2
(1):
Flubbernugget

Not Voting (3):
Shoshin
, skitter30, nomnomnom

VOTE COUNT 1.22
Shoshin
(3):
u r a person 2
teacher
, pisskop
teacher
(2):
Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

u r a person 2
(2):
Flubbernugget
Shoshin

Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral
Flubbernugget
(1):
Vorkuta
Dunnstral (1):
Saladman27

Not Voting (3):
skitter30, nomnomnom, Detective Pikachu

VOTE COUNT 1.23
Shoshin
(4):
u r a person 2
teacher
, pisskop,
Flubbernugget

teacher
(2):
Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

u r a person 2
(1):
Shoshin

Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral
Flubbernugget
(1):
Vorkuta
Dunnstral (1):
Saladman27

Not Voting (3):
skitter30, nomnomnom, Detective Pikachu

VOTE COUNT 1.24
Shoshin
(5):
u r a person 2
teacher
, pisskop,
Flubbernugget
, nomnomnom
teacher
(2):
Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

u r a person 2
(1):
Shoshin

Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral
Flubbernugget
(1):
Vorkuta
Dunnstral (1):
Saladman27

Not Voting (2):
skitter30, Detective Pikachu

VOTE COUNT 1.25
Shoshin
(4):
u r a person 2
Flubbernugget
, nomnomnom, Saladman27
teacher
(3):
Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ
Shoshin

Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral
Flubbernugget
(1):
Vorkuta

Not Voting (4):
skitter30, Detective Pikachu, pisskop,
teacher

VOTE COUNT 1.26
Shoshin
(4):
Flubbernugget
, nomnomnom, Saladman27, Nero Cain
teacher
(2):
NerfedBuJ
Shoshin

Flubbernugget
(2):
Vorkuta, pisskop
Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (4):
skitter30, Detective Pikachu,
teacher
u r a person 2

VOTE COUNT 1.27
Shoshin
(5):
Flubbernugget
, nomnomnom, Saladman27, Nero Cain,
u r a person 2
(L-2)

teacher
(2):
NerfedBuJ
, skitter30
Flubbernugget
(2):
Vorkuta, pisskop
Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral
Nero Cain (1):
Shoshin

nomnomnom (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (1):
teacher

VOTE COUNT 1.28
Shoshin
(4):
Flubbernugget
teacher
(2):
NerfedBuJ
, skitter30
Flubbernugget
(2):
Vorkuta, pisskop
Vorkuta (1):
Dunnstral
Nero Cain (1):
Shoshin

nomnomnom (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (2):
teacher
u r a person 2

VOTE COUNT 1.29
Shoshin
(4):
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
(4):
Vorkuta, pisskop, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2

Nero Cain (2):
Shoshin
, skitter30
teacher
(1):
NerfedBuJ

nomnomnom (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (1):
teacher

VOTE COUNT 1.30
Shoshin
(4):
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
(4):
u r a person 2

Nero Cain (2):
Shoshin
, skitter30
teacher
(1):
NerfedBuJ

nomnomnom (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (1):
teacher

VOTE COUNT 1.31
Flubbernugget
(6):
u r a person 2
, Saladman27, nomnomnom
(L-1)

Shoshin
(2):
Flubbernugget
, Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1):
Shoshin

teacher
(1):
NerfedBuJ

nomnomnom (1):
Detective Pikachu
u r a person 2
(1):
skitter30
Saladman27 (1):
teacher

Not Voting (0):

VOTE COUNT 1.32
Flubbernugget
(5):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27, nomnomnom
(L-2)

Nero Cain (3):
Shoshin
, pisskop, Detective Pikachu
Shoshin
(2):
Flubbernugget
, Nero Cain
teacher
(1):
NerfedBuJ

u r a person 2
(1):
skitter30
Saladman27 (1):
teacher

Not Voting (0):

VOTE COUNT 1.33
Flubbernugget
(4):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27
Nero Cain (3):
Shoshin
teacher
(2):
NerfedBuJ
, nomnomnom
u r a person 2
(2):
skitter30,
teacher

Shoshin
(1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (1):
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.34
Flubbernugget
(5):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27, nomnomnom
(L-2)

u r a person 2
(4):
skitter30,
teacher
, pisskop,
Flubbernugget

Nero Cain (2):
Shoshin
, Detective Pikachu
teacher
(1):
NerfedBuJ

Shoshin
(1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (0):
Flubbernugget

VOTE COUNT 1.35
Flubbernugget
(6):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27, nomnomnom, pisskop
(L-1)

u r a person 2
(3):
skitter30,
teacher
Flubbernugget

Nero Cain (2):
Shoshin
, Detective Pikachu
teacher
(1):
NerfedBuJ

Shoshin
(1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (0):

VOTE COUNT 1.36
Flubbernugget
(5):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27, nomnomnom
(L-2)

u r a person 2
(4):
teacher
Flubbernugget
, Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

Nero Cain (4):
Shoshin
, Detective Pikachu, skitter30, pisskop

Not Voting (0):

VOTE COUNT 1.37
Flubbernugget
(5):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27, nomnomnom
(L-2)

u r a person 2
(4):
teacher
Flubbernugget
, Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

Nero Cain (4):
Shoshin
, Detective Pikachu, skitter30, pisskop

Not Voting (0):

VOTE COUNT 1.38
Flubbernugget
(6):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27, nomnomnom, Nero Cain
(L-1)

Nero Cain (5):
Shoshin
, Detective Pikachu, skitter30, pisskop,
teacher
(L-2)

u r a person 2
(2):
Flubbernugget
NerfedBuJ

Not Voting (0):

VOTE COUNT 1.39
Flubbernugget
(6):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
(L-1)

Nero Cain (6):
Shoshin
teacher
Flubbernugget
(L-1)

u r a person 2
(1):
NerfedBuJ

Not Voting (0):

VOTE COUNT 1.40
Flubbernugget
(6):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
(L-1)

Nero Cain (6):
Shoshin
teacher
Flubbernugget
(L-1)

u r a person 2
(1):
NerfedBuJ

Not Voting (0):

VOTE COUNT 1.FINAL
Flubbernugget
(7):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27, nomnomnom, Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ

HAMMER!

Nero Cain (6):
Shoshin
teacher
Flubbernugget
(L-1)

Not Voting (0):

Spoiler: Day02
VOTE COUNT 2.0
Not Voting (11):
nomnomnom, pisskop,
NerfedBuJ
, skitter30,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27,
teacher
, Dunnstral, Nero Cain, Detective Pikachu, Vorkuta

VOTE COUNT 2.1
u r a person 2
(4):
NerfedBuJ
, Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
teacher
(L-2)

teacher
(1):
Nero Cain
skitter30 (1):
nomnomnom
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (4):
pisskop,
u r a person 2
, Saladman27, skitter30

VOTE COUNT 2.2
u r a person 2
(4):
NerfedBuJ
, Vorkuta, Saladman27, Dunnstral
(L-2)

Saladman27 (2):
skitter30, nomnomnom
teacher
(1):
Nero Cain
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (3):
pisskop,
u r a person 2
teacher

VOTE COUNT 2.3
u r a person 2
(4):
NerfedBuJ
(L-2)

Saladman27 (2):
skitter30, nomnomnom
teacher
(1):
Nero Cain
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (3):
pisskop,
u r a person 2
teacher

VOTE COUNT 2.4
u r a person 2
(4):
NerfedBuJ
(L-2)

Saladman27 (2):
skitter30, nomnomnom
teacher
(1):
Nero Cain
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (3):
pisskop,
u r a person 2
teacher

VOTE COUNT 2.5
u r a person 2
(4):
NerfedBuJ
(L-2)

Saladman27 (3):
skitter30, nomnomnom, pisskop
teacher
(1):
Nero Cain
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (2):
u r a person 2
teacher

VOTE COUNT 2.6
u r a person 2
(4):
NerfedBuJ
(L-2)

Saladman27 (3):
skitter30, nomnomnom, pisskop
teacher
(1):
Nero Cain
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (2):
u r a person 2
teacher

VOTE COUNT 2.7
u r a person 2
(3):
NerfedBuJ
, Saladman27, Dunnstral
nomnomnom (2):
Detective Pikachu, Vorkuta
teacher
(1):
Nero Cain
Vorkuta (1):
pisskop
Nero Cain (1):
skitter30

Not Voting (3):
u r a person 2
teacher
, nomnomnom

VOTE COUNT 2.8
u r a person 2
(3):
NerfedBuJ
, Saladman27, Dunnstral
nomnomnom (2):
Detective Pikachu, Vorkuta
Nero Cain (2):
skitter30,
teacher

teacher
(1):
Nero Cain
Vorkuta (1):
pisskop

Not Voting (2):
u r a person 2
, nomnomnom
With
alive, it takes
to hammer.

VOTE COUNT 2.9
u r a person 2
(4):
NerfedBuJ
, Saladman27, Dunnstral, nomnomnom
(L-2)

Nero Cain (4):
skitter30,
teacher
(L-2)

nomnomnom (1):
Vorkuta
teacher
(1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (1):
u r a person 2

VOTE COUNT 2.FINAL
u r a person 2
(6):
NerfedBuJ
, Saladman27, Dunnstral, nomnomnom, Nero Cain, pisskop

HAMMER

Nero Cain (2):
skitter30,
teacher

nomnomnom (1):
Vorkuta
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu

Not Voting (1):
u r a person 2

VOTE COUNT 3.0
Not Voting (8):
nomnomnom, pisskop, skitter30, Saladman27, Dunnstral, Nero Cain, Detective Pikachu, Vorkuta

VOTE COUNT 3.1
Detective Pikachu (3):
Dunnstral, Nero Cain, nomnomnom
Saladman27 (1):
skitter30
Dunnstral (1):
Saladman27

Not Voting (3):
pisskop, Detective Pikachu, Vorkuta

VOTE COUNT 3.2
Detective Pikachu (2):
Nero Cain, nomnomnom
Saladman27 (1):
skitter30
Dunnstral (1):
Saladman27
nomnomnom (1):
Detective Pikachu
pisskop (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (2):
pisskop, Vorkuta
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:29 am

Post by pisskop »

salad looks okay with the VCs
vork - not so much
skitter looks bad.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Detective Pikachu »

Damn urap rode my ass on Sho's wagon like all day 1

1.8 and the EoD d1 hammer wagon are both kind of interesting. If there is 0 scum in skitter and piss then the Nero wagon was 100% town which, even if Nero is scum would be sliiightly surprising? Also would be very slightly surprising if the vork wagon that sprang up when urap had 2 votes in day 1 was 100% town even if vork is scum, but not sure on that. VCA tends to be wifomy but it also isn't actually making me feel better about my reads here at all.

Unless this is a very divey scum team, skitter does fit the pattern of conventional scum spread, unless scum felt like nero just 'could not go day 1' and fully committed to save him I guess. I've seen scum teams that fully committed to day 1 lynches just because they wanted to be shown as proactive in the context of a deadline lynch so nero's wagon being scum-light doesn't really damn skitter in my mind

too tired to really analyze more beyond that tonight, idk tho

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”