Titling Discussion

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #111 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I really think the title events are cool and would even encourage more of them. I always saw the title threads to be a niche group of players talking there but the title events definitely makes it more accessible and open for the community, even if the titles only last for a month.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Bitmap »

If it was December, I would suggest a Secret Santa title event.

But for January, maybe consider having everyone pair with someone and their partners control what title they get?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Bitmap »

Titles aren't permanent from this event. If you feel strongly against the titles given from the event, you can go anti-nom them.

The point of the events afaik was to be more inclusive than exclusive and build a stronger sense of community and attract more involvement in the titling process.

Return to “Player Titles”