Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3846, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 3843, Nero Cain wrote:scum are the ones that
NEED
ml's town doesn't.
Like I get it, you're seeing these guys coming on you with a vote and stuff but a no lynch isn't the solution to our problems dude.

This is such a bad decision.
I don't care about votes on me from scum/idiots.

just not MCing today and giving us a cushion in case something goes wrong makes the most sense to me.

Now if we really wanted to MC today while we do have that cushion then fine but then we lose out of a night of info and that helps town how?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

We dont know how/if the vig is gated
We dont know the alignment of the person they'd kill

So making any assumptions about the gamestate based on a vig that we dont really know anything about seems ridiculous to me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how does no lynching hurt the town exactly?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3848, Vorkuta wrote:I swear you guys are reading "no lynch" and are just saying "NO" for the sake of saying no
As opposed to carefully weighing the pros and cons and responding accordingly

I think a lynch today and now would benefit scum more than town (for reasons outlined above)
I think a no-lynch would benefit town more than scum
You don't even know what kind of vig we have.
Also on what planet do you think we seriously have a compulsive vig in a normal game like this and that we've only had one extra death so far?

This is such a bad reasoning to push a NL. You let scums break their movements for the day and hide behind a no lynch and allow them to make the next move, just because you think the vig will solve the problem??

Jesus christ guys.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 3852, skitter30 wrote:based on a vig
PROVIDED THEY AREN'T COMPULSIVE
We politely ask them in good faith to holster their shot today and threaten to bully them in post-game or whatever if they don't comply.
They've already shot {buj/teacher} so they should be feeling bad/guilty by now (take it from a former vig :P)

IF WE'RE LUCKY, then our vig can shoot N4/N5.
If we're not then this is """mountainous"""

But either way- WORST CASE SCENARIO, tomorrow is lylo (town lynch and town vig shot) and given how half of the lynchpool is stonewalled off, I'm not willing to take those odds.

As much as I would really love tomorrow being 5:1... the expected outcome does not play in our favor.
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3803, Nero Cain wrote:there were TWO kills night last so a ml today and 2 kills tonight spells utter doom 4 the town.
No it doesn't
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im going to iso one player a day and make a descision on my read of them. Im opting out of current discussions.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 3857, pisskop wrote:Im opting out of current discussions.
rock meet hard place
hard place, meet game state
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

If you want to lynch the miller claim today; go ahead and try. but I dont quite see the support for that silly move today. Good Luck squabbling! o/
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 3859, pisskop wrote:I dont quite see the support for that silly move today
I would like to redirect you to the nicely formatted chart in # where you have 4 people thinking you are red, and skitter being the only one who openly supports you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3860, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 3859, pisskop wrote:I dont quite see the support for that silly move today
I would like to redirect you to the nicely formatted chart in # where you have 4 people thinking you are red, and skitter being the only one who openly supports you
Heres the thing buckaroo: Im such a good player and have learned to balance self-shade on my slots that I dont need to review any silly and half-contrived list. Good Luck, Have Fun.

Ill post my thoughts on each iso if it helps.

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 3861, pisskop wrote:silly and half-contrived list
but I even have the post numbers where people called you red :(
also hurt by cash would be more relevant here imho
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Stop softing roles too

Vig shooting tonight brings us to odds, nl denies that. If vig can't shoot then whatever, we can nl next day - it doesn't make sense for today

Massclaim is also tomorrow

We don't have the liberty for nero/vork/salad to all be town playing like garbage, we need 5 votes out of 8 for this lynch, easiest way to reasonably get a scum lynch right now is for it to be on one of you guys
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3863, Dunnstral wrote:We don't have the liberty for nero/vork/salad to all be town playing like garbage, we need 5 votes out of 8 for this lynch, easiest way to reasonably get a scum lynch right now is for it to be on one of you guys
but what if none of us are scum?

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 3863, Dunnstral wrote:Vig shooting tonight brings us to odds
Yes but 4:1 odds or 3:2 odds?
In post 3863, Dunnstral wrote:we can nl next day - it doesn't make sense for today
Because with a NL today, tonight scum has a 1/6 of hitting a useful PR (barring/ignoring softs/crumbs/claims/etc).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3863, Dunnstral wrote:we can nl next day
nling AFTER a MC seems stupid b/c barring a fakeclaim scum knows exactly who to shoot

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 3866, Nero Cain wrote:nling AFTER a MC seems stupid b/c barring a fakeclaim scum knows exactly who to shoot
no, we MC in post-game when the mod flips all the roles duh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3853, Nero Cain wrote:how does no lynching hurt the town exactly?
I just dont see the point in playing around a worst-case scenario that i dont know exists
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3855, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 3852, skitter30 wrote:based on a vig
PROVIDED THEY AREN'T COMPULSIVE
We politely ask them in good faith to holster their shot today and threaten to bully them in post-game or whatever if they don't comply.
They've already shot {buj/teacher} so they should be feeling bad/guilty by now (take it from a former vig :P)

IF WE'RE LUCKY, then our vig can shoot N4/N5.
If we're not then this is """mountainous"""

But either way- WORST CASE SCENARIO, tomorrow is lylo (town lynch and town vig shot) and given how half of the lynchpool is stonewalled off, I'm not willing to take those odds.

As much as I would really love tomorrow being 5:1... the expected outcome does not play in our favor.
If you're really that worried about what might happen overnight ... we should lynch today and the vig shouldnt kill. No lynching today, given the info we have, is dumb
Show
Hiatus once more.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:30 am

Post by pisskop »

ofrhz

- ofrhz makes the dubious descision to include a living
and
a dead list. They don't really need both, do they? It just feels like pointless work to look busy, even if they did spoiler it.
They also didnt include flavor in their entrance, or even a picture of the subject of the post. It's like they wanted to mention their subject, but didn't
really
want to push it.

- has all the rules, They had the time to spoiler the living player list, AND post a dead player list AND post a total player list, but cant be assed to spoiler the sample role PM?
LAZY
!

- . But they didn't even wait for the whole playerbase to check in! I feel like this was a gambit to quicklynch a player without getting the whole playerlist to post content first. They also didn't ask about the previous night's actions. Shameful.
And they didn't even distinguish between the cats! We're left to assume the identities of each. I bet he was being sneaky, and purposely mixed up the order.

- ofrhz comments that skitter is getting replaced if she doesn't pick up her role pm. This feels like White Knighting to me.

- Posts like and are spammy and meant to pad out his postcount. I swear 60% of his posts have some kind of memey picture or gif in them. What about this is town?

- Ofrhz calls out players for lurking, but he himself is only intermittently present.

- and are him purposely and maliciously talking about replacement against site rules and trying to force players out of the game. What a bully!

- VCs 1.34, 1.35, 1.36, and 1.37 don't have any flavors. Again, highlighting how he cherrypicks data to fit his needs.

- HE KNOWS EVERYONES ALIGNMENTS ALREADY. ONLY SCUM KNOWS THAT VIA PROCESS OF DEDUCTION. WHY AREN'T WE KILLING THIS?!!

More shitposts and single liners . . . more slipping and revealing more people's alignments . . . more inconsistency . . . I can't. If I havent proved my point yet then you guys deserve to lose.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

Lmao that's great
Show
Hiatus once more.

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Vorkuta »

vote: orfhz

I'm sold- there's no towny explanation for such behaviour.

Now please tell me you didn't waste one of your ISOs per day on this
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:38 am

Post by ofrhz »

omg pisskop is onto me

lurking intensifies