D&D 5e Campaign

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can play!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu May 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I meant to PM you earlier XO.

I thought about it and kinda changed my mind. XO can take my spot if you were trying to keep it @ 5 players.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 20, Nero Cain wrote:I thought about it and kinda changed my mind. XO can take my spot
I said but Spam still pmed me. I'm being bullied to play. :cry:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 41, Allomancer wrote:I'm playing a dragonborn
paladin
for anyone wondering
Mit is going to
love
you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A crazed old man appears in the distance and shakes his fist angrily in the air.

NO FIGHTING ON MY FARM! GIT!

:lol:

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”