pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1158, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1151, Detective Pikachu wrote:I agree but if there was scum somewhere in nero/vork/teacher I wouldn't be like, shocked. I just see no reason to start there unless to resolve dunn v. Vork which has gotten a bit dumb. But I'm also kinda feeling on evild like dunn seems to feel on vork which is that I kinda just want to see the flip at this point

Like if I'm wrong there's so much of my poe I need to reassess I want to be doing that day 2 not still wondering about a slot that won't do more than 4 posts in a week

Pedit: urap want to skim that last not known 15 completed large where flubber was scum and lmk if you see any diff/sim. Would link but I'm on mobile atm
no I wouldn't be shocked either, that wasn't really the point tho

uh I don't really want to do meta, no

If you spoon feed it to me I will I guess
II kind of get more of a buddying vibe from this? Thats not to say he cant.

But he is always asking people questions. Skitter is unique in that she and he talk extensively, Vork in that he is more an object of reference than a target of posting, and DP in that he mostly talks about offgame fluff.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1167, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1165, Detective Pikachu wrote:Actually no the follow-up responses discussing Creature actually look like this, so I guess there's the very small risk that Flubber red flip very slightly spews nom scum but the unvote also looks kinda different.

Actually I might just be wasting my time here, I thought meta would make him more sortable but actually this doesn't look nearly as different as I thought it would other than the unvotes
That's where I'm at, mate. Thank you for not asking me to dig through more lol
Hey, Bud, I think just like you
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Said the urap to the pikamouse
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1205, u r a person 2 wrote:I could see scum!dunn

Nothing dunn has pushed vorkuta for is scum-indicative, and some is probably town-indicative lol
No, Im seeing Vork and increasingly Skit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3893, Nero Cain wrote:hey piss, what if Skitter is just scum and knows Vork is town?
Go on with this please.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3960, Saladman27 wrote:I think I’ve squeezed out my usefulness, so I might as well VOTE: Salad to help osmewhat.
Why are you voting for yourself?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1214, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 143, EvilDeanius wrote:I can see Vork's point about
So he supports vorks push but with a hedge, and then argues against anyone taking the claim into account while making their reads. It's fence-sitting to the extreme
[yeet]
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why was shoshin killed n1?

Was it a crumb or something obvious or we just dont know?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: DP and urap
In post 1213, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1211, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 7, EvilDeanius wrote:Please designate your best player so I may vote them to assert dominance
"I don't even want responsibility for my RVS vote!"

Fits profile of scum!lurk out
What bothers me the most about that is that I think we all pretty clearly designated it was skitter and he just did not follow up, didn't vote her, had no interactions

like it's a bravado "I'm gonna fite someone big" post and then he just nopes out of the thread wtf?
In post 1216, Detective Pikachu wrote:skitter I feel like you should be townreading urap here, why are you struggling to do that?
In post 1220, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1218, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1216, Detective Pikachu wrote:skitter I feel like you should be townreading urap here, why are you struggling to do that?
Why do you think Skitter should?
I feel like urap is like the easiest townread in the game and I don't get why she hasn't seen it given I feel she generally has pretty strong reads
In post 1229, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1213, Detective Pikachu wrote:What bothers me the most about that is that I think we all pretty clearly designated it was skitter and he just did not follow up, didn't vote her, had no interactions

like it's a bravado "I'm gonna fite someone big" post and then he just nopes out of the thread wtf?
This kind of fits my profile of scum lurk out

Most of the time lurk outs seem to come in with the best of intentions but games can be hard ig
In post 1237, Detective Pikachu wrote:Dude, urap was saying that ED's post was like, "blah blah blah this is what theoretical people do in response to a miller claim"

He wasn't like "I believe the miller claim" or "I don't believe the miller claim"

how do you get "fishing for modifiers" out of that post?

is this a scum interaction?
Im not sure here.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

Well she did claim cop. We could call that clue #1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

This looks like a heavy buddy. DP, did you find any spare change down there in uraps pocket?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4059, Detective Pikachu wrote:Well she did claim cop. We could call that clue #1
LIFKT
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think Im done. Consider that my urap iso
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:52 pm

What does lifkt mean?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

like i bloody well knew that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Aye

So with this

I consider the lynch pool to be:

- Vorkuta
- DP
- Skitter
- pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

I kind of think skitter is our best payoff here. Due to vork being the object of heavy, heavy defense.

But I wanna know if people agree with me first.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Remind me why nero and nom are not in the pool?

also just from playstyle why are you including yourself in your lynchpool?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

An attempt to ate people like nero into not being a little whiner?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean, all bluster aside, I am a viable lynch option.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Besides, if I do it as town, I can then do it as scum and point to it say; HARK, I AM TOWN FOR THIS
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:06 pm

In post 4068, pisskop wrote:An attempt to ate people like nero into not being a little whiner?
LOL
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know how I feel about these recent events but its gonna be interesting to see skitter respond.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

@pisskop
ISO #2?
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 4033, pisskop wrote:White Flag
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... lag_Gambit
?

I don't bus and you should know my philosophy on this by now.
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”