Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Korlash »

mrifnoc\
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Korlash »

I call! ... what ya got? ... hey... How did you get 5 kings?

... this guys good.... >.>

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Korlash »

Vote: korlash
For not being the assassin... And here I was looking forward to killing Poker... sigh... Well I can only hope hes the assassin so i can still kill him... sniffles...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Korlash »

naw, I woulda killed Voodo and won.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by Korlash »

Not this again... Do we have to go over it a second time... Catch the assassin day one and we have the best odds of winning. No matter how much info we give away. even more now if we can Wifom.

We speed lynch we're gunna lose 3 townies before we even start.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by Korlash »

ha ha ha...

Also dahill... how is that not suppose to scream assassin? i mean you want to wait and see what others do first... So you want to read us and try to discern our wifom...

Unvote:

Vote: dahill

a fairly logical vote...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by Korlash »

your lies do not full us Desmond. Much like your ancestor, you too shall... wait... he won didnt he... well you wont! You shall die! ha ha ha!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Korlash »

hmmm... two people... both with similar reasons to lynch.. What do you think Oman... who seems like the biggest threat?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by Korlash »

Unvote, Vote: Jester, The

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by Korlash »

Undersea creature wrote: What would be the purpose for the town to keep dahill alive until others post? Seriously.

Whether people want to say if they think dahill is the assassin is pretty much irrelevant . Once someone's come along as far as dahill (-1), they're not much good to the town. They're either the assassin, or a just a player who the assassin now suspects isn't the king... and all the WIFOM in the world is unlikely to change that.

IMO, we might as well find out what dahill is and go from there.
this was an argument of mine last game. Personally I'm not all that sure of Dahill being the assassin, not sure why but his last couple of posts have tweeked me a little. I could be wrong but it wont be hard to lynch him whenever.

So, while there is still a chance hes the assassin, lynching him just because is irrelevant.

The argument: "The assassin now knows you are not the king" is the dumbest reason to lynch someone. If the assassin already knows he isnt the king, then how does killing him help? we lose him as a player who can help out the king.

So, if youw ant him lynched, please use the ecusse "because he may be the assassin" and not "becuase the assassin knows he isnt the king" becuase those are two totally different reasons to lynch someone.

Personally I would rather have dahill trying to figure out the assassin then the jester. And as they are both equal in my eyes, that makes one of them more worthy of a vote.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by Korlash »

how does the assassin being on it or not have anythign to do with it? Guards do not know if the assassin was or was nto on it, so a wagon at L-1 has no bearing on whether the assassin was on it or not.

And the assassin being on a wagon or off it should nto change his or her opinions about it. If town was confident in running a guy to L-1, the position of the assassin on or off the wagon makes no difference.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

whats the difference? WE CANT KNOW THE ASSASSIN IS ON IT?!?!? So how is it riskier without the assassin on it? its the same bloody risk either way. You guys are assuming we somehow KNOW the assassin is on the wagon... Which we can't....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Post by Korlash »

wht risk? You just said it is MORE RISKY to do it without the assassin on then with the assassin on. Tell me how I should know which risk I am taking when I put the king at L-1? You can't... you cannot honestly tell me the assassin's vote makes anythign more or less risky. Maybe theoretically yes, but it cannot influence anything.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:21 pm

Post by Korlash »

yes, but tell me how to judge if an assassin is or is not on a wagon.

The point I think Poker was saying was that some wagons are worse then others based on if the asssassin has voted or not.

I didn't get his point cause I got confused and started all this, but I assume he was saying some wagons can be salvaged, others cannot and must be priority lynched.

My question is differentiate for me a wagon with the assassin's vote, and one without. as a guard you cant. You cant tell if the assassin was on it or not. So how can you say the wagon was riskyer then another?!?! The assassin on the wagon makes no difference. To him/her, he knows no town knew he/she was on it. To town, they cannot tell if the assassin was or was not on it. So poker's whole point is refuted because we cannot say if the assassin was or was not on the wagon.

Now as I said, a wagon without the assassin on it proves nothing. As no town can have known if the assassin was on it or not. So any town willing to put anyone at L-1, does so with or without the assassin's vote, it doesn't matter.

And even more, becuase it was said so stronly before that anyone put at L-1 is obviously not the king, why wouldn't town risk it? Assassin's dont want quick lynches, and so they will not hammer as quick as your afraid they will. (unless they are not the clever planning thinking type of assassin)

So I assume my whole point is... what was your point poker?!?
Oman wrote:Korlash, I think the thing is that without the assassin on the wagon getting the King to L-1 for WIFOM purposes is too risky.
... Why the hell not? whats the chance a guy who wnts as long a day as possible will hammer someone asap?

Also are you implying a wagon with the assassin on it is less risky? and if so explain to me how the hell that one is possible.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #91 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:23 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ok I reread Poker's stuff and it makes more sense now. seems I'm jumping at shadows.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

Hey I'm gone for the next week, vacation and stuff. No idea how my access will be but I'll post when I can.

Most likely won't be back until the 1st, so... hopefully a replacement should nto be needed.

Also,

Vote: voodo
just so my vote isnt being wasted while I'm gone...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #129 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Korlash »

I'm in Atlanta awaiting a 7hour flight then I'll be back to my normal status of posting! I'll hold off jumping on the MCD death train till I get back up to speed...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Korlash »

Holy has this strange power over me... suddenly... want to lynch....

Vote: MCD

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #144 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by Korlash »

Aww come on... Why the heck did I have to die again... *kicks ground* so unfair...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #146 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by Korlash »

... when did I obviously know poker was the king again? I thought I did a good job not doing that this time.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #150 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Korlash »

ha ha ha... and of course neither of those posts were intentianally made to show i knew he was the king. Ahhh... Man... I might not be a freaking great player but I seem to get lucky a lot... go me! <3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”