Micro 878: Chain of Command [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1524, Datisi wrote:@Ico, what about lynching Voted?
I always have a very hard time reading Voted. Went through that ISO twice already, and I don't know what to think. Nothing really pings me though, or I'd have pushed it already. More comfortable lynching in actual scumreads
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Vote aubrey

I'm going to use occams razor.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1514, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1429, RedPanda wrote:I'm just thinking if it was iconeum scum he would have disobeyed the order and killed me thinking that I was captain.
and if she is wrong, that looks hella bad on her for disobeying. Lose this mindset.
I lost it just 2 posts below what I posted and this post seems like she's trying to put thoughts about ico scum into my head
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1515, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1472, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1308, Saudade wrote:
In post 1306, Saudade wrote:
In post 1298, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1292, Saudade wrote:I'm waiting for you guys to put liz at L-1 =D
When are you actually planning to do something useful in this game, instead of pushing mislynches on town?
I didnt push a mislynch on town but I sure did hammer one
For some reason everyone refused to lynch you yesterday, probably because you replaced out in anger with me thus buying you another day to live only for you to pop back in today
The reason why you are so obvious scum to me resides in your selr centeredness,
Questions like Why would I.....
If I were scum.....
Prove me that this is in MY meta....
Are all textbook scumplays and had the players in this game were more like skitter youd eat the rope pretty quick
In post 1310, Saudade wrote:Good town scumhunting posts usually go like:
I think X person is Q B and C because of D E F.
Good scum scumposting is :
Im not scum
This isnt my meta
Im not so stupid as to do this and that
Im not scum i wouldnt kill blake she townread me
In post 1315, Saudade wrote:I explained why i tunnel you in the greatest detail so far this game and you just ignore it
do you not read this as saudade town?
Its not that hard of a fake read to use IMO. I can see myself potentially using a case similar to that to push as scum personally. I'd be lying though if I said I 100 percent scumread Saude though. sadly he is in my POE. :cry: sorry love.
saudade here
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1516, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1502, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:Aubrey is ever scum here, he deserves a freaking Oscar
I wish I could accept this award...but can't. :(
In post 1521, Aubrey wrote:My pool is Saude, Voted, and Icon right now.

If the Hydra is scum pulling me by some collar like a b!tch I'm sorry to everyone who said otherwise. Still think their booty is town.
this just pings me
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1519, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1512, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:I'm not sure that scum!Saudade would go out of his way to get his scumbuddy run up to L-1 just so he could hammer and bus them on day one.
totally unrelated but my last scum game I played, I got ran up to L1 on a hardbuss attempt
(tailend mid game i believe)
that didn't follow through, and we won that game because people couldn't pair us as scum afterwards. One of my very first games I ever played
(off site)
scum hardbussed and hard distanced each other day 1 and followed through with a win because we didn't think they could be aligned at all
(a lot of newbies though in that game).

I wouldn't be shocked if he were not capable of following through with something like that. Nothing to base it on, just a shallow judging of character. So when I read that reasoning as to why it couldn't highly be Saude and Icon, I had no emotional pull to it.
In post 1522, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1519, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1512, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:I'm not sure that scum!Saudade would go out of his way to get his scumbuddy run up to L-1 just so he could hammer and bus them on day one.
totally unrelated but my last scum game I played, I got ran up to L1 on a hardbuss attempt
(tailend mid game i believe)
that didn't follow through, and we won that game because people couldn't pair us as scum afterwards. One of my very first games I ever played
(off site)
scum hardbussed and hard distanced each other day 1 and followed through with a win because we didn't think they could be aligned at all
(a lot of newbies though in that game).

I wouldn't be shocked if he were not capable of following through with something like that. Nothing to base it on, just a shallow judging of character. So when I read that reasoning as to why it couldn't highly be Saude and Icon, I had no emotional pull to it.

Just for clarity on the first instance I mentioned in this post, I was scum flag bearer. If I died we lost the game, so it was extremely risky shit. Don’t think scum won’t take a high risk, if they think they can pull a tactical maneuver. Okay now I’m going to stop spamming the thread.
This too.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by RedPanda »

LJK you asked me not to mech solve.

I think you stop trying to solve based on "blake has been known to not correctly read persi"
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1531, RedPanda wrote:LJK you asked me not to mech solve.

I think you stop trying to solve based on "blake has been known to not correctly read persi"
This really bothers me about the LJK slot. They are using blake's townread to justify themselves as conftown for not killing someone townreading them, but they turn it around when it involves
another
blake townread
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I think after interacting with them last night, I've not scumreading them anymore. They felt town to me.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Then we will have a conflict in our reads, if you are including both saudude and LJK in your townpool.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1526, RedPanda wrote:
Vote aubrey

I'm going to use occams razor.
Lynching the claimed doc huh
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by RedPanda »

scum aubrey can't kill their own slot they get order to doc persi, LJK is being scumread so they kill blake. that is just so simple and we are just overthinking this shit.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I'd give Aubrey another night. If this slot survives another night, we should kill it tomorrow I think. Scum are not gonna leave the doc alive, wifom included
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

why would Aubrey claim the doc like it did? long-term mafia thinking would know that they would be questioned for surviving
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1538, Iconeum wrote:why would Aubrey claim the doc like it did? long-term mafia thinking would know that they would be questioned for surviving

That's why I townread but her posts after me and LJk had it out were just scummy.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I think it's better to force scum in lynching a claimed doc, or having to deal with assisting in a mislynch on the next day
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Let me think about it. I'm not scumreading saud and LJK and daitisi what about lynching voted pinged town to me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by RedPanda »

unvote vote voted
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by Iconeum »

That would probably be the middle ground, yes
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I can't make sense of Voted ISO, read through it again. There's definitely sorting in there, but willing to lynch Saudude is a strange progression…
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I think I'm choosing LJK slot over Voted for lynch
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1443, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1439, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:In what world do we kill the slot who locktowns me?
this is just wifom.

I'm sure saud is town. I am town. your best vote should be Ice if you are townreading daitisi and aubrey but you are going for me or saud which makes no sense to me.
Prior to your replace in, Persi was my strongest sr and it probably would have remained so if he hadn’t been replaced out but your thought process on us, seems really genuine to me, so I’m now questioning that read and that should really tell you something because I was extremely confident in Persi scum but you don’t feel scummy to me so now I have to reread the entire damn game and figure out where we went wrong with our solve but that’s good because I don’t want to mislynch.

So we’re never scum here and I no longer think you are, so help me figure out who is.
In post 1458, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1441, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:really want to 1v1 us because if you’re town here and I’m starting to question my sr on you, this would be antitown, since what are you going to do after our flip? After we flip, you’ll follow and I don’t want to hand the game to scum because we only get 3 mislynches and we lose. So, if you’re town here, you’d essentially be gamethrowing
I'm willing to risk it on my reads because the alternative is that you guys would lynch saudade and then again it would be between me and you tomorrow. I want to keep the mislynch to give town some room.
The alternative if your town is we lose. We already mislynched zeebu. We’d be the second and after your flip, we hand the game to scum and for fucking what , because you’re willing to lose us the game to risk playing hero?

If that’s your plan, tell me right now because I haven’t been wracking my brain trying to solve this because you want to yolo mislynch two slots. Stop being bad and and help us solve this fucking game.
In post 1499, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1494, RedPanda wrote:You don't even understand what my poe is for. My poe is based on will scum not nightkill doc if they don't have control of any power roles. and my logic is no they wouldn't.
1) Why wouldn’t they?

2) Have you thoroughly read the setup? Maybe you should do that first because if you clearly understand the setup and even if you aren’t willing to look beyond surface mech reads - even then, how are we even in your POE based on this?

We are only a lieutenant not commander like you and considering the fact that there’s no poisoner this time, have a completely useless role, so none of this is making any sense to me at all.
In post 1502, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1498, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1440, RedPanda wrote:Aubrey only negative is that she's not dead.
Daitisi only positive is the way he made power roles act.
I'm townreading ico.
So I'm poeing it to you even without considering that you keep using meta and wifom arguments to self clear.

Can you see this and understand?

If it's not you, Then I've made a mistake in my other 3. Why don't you help me before my two pings fade away?
I thoroughly disagree with your premise because I think soley using a mech solve - if I’m reading this right? - is going to lead us down the wrong path. Why don’t we use good old-fashioned scumhunting instead and we might actually solve this damn game?

I hard tr Aubrey because Blake obvtown read him. I sr your slot because Blake wrongly tr Persi last game I couldn’t see - still can’t ftr - why town!him was both trying to push a sr and a policy lynch on my slot. To me, it smacked of a backup excuse of why his push on us was justified when we flip green. I’m only questioning it now because you sound so sincere in wanting to figure this out.

As I said, your replace in has thrown me for a loop, because before that, I legitimately thought I was close to having the game solved. So, maybe my other two heads could better answer your question then. Rn, I know of course we’re town and if Aubrey is ever scum here, he deserves a freaking Oscar because I have never seen scum act like he has in this game.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1544, Iconeum wrote:I can't make sense of Voted ISO, read through it again. There's definitely sorting in there, but willing to lynch Saudude is a strange progression…
Voted going for Saudude feels more like lost town then scum looking for a lynch
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Yes the posts trying to get cleared because of blake was noise and double standards.

but these 4 posts are hard for me to ignore especially since it came from the nancy head.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Feels to me like LKJ slot is trying to get out from an unwinneable 1v1 with you, Redpanda
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”