ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:41 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2073, Old Dogs wrote:how can we solve this game?
lol
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:54 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Here's where I'm at, and skitter just agreed with most of it

Voted is town for matching his town game in terms of gambits/playstyle/tone
Rhinox is town for making a lot of sense to me this gameday, being strongly townread by others who wouldn't townread a scumpartner like that, and for his grumpy "ugh spamposters" style combined with a willingness to wade through the spam posting. Skitter is not sold, so this is the main difference between our reads
{Old dogs, YVG} has 1-2 town. Regardless of alignments, these two are very hard to lynch, so I'm not going to try rn.
{wh4t, Creature} has 1-2 scum. Both have crappy ISOs and Wh4t's push on us is entirely based on misrepresenting my posts. Creature is not trying.
pisskop remains very difficult to read.
mastina is unreadable except that I think her receiving a role in the same manner as us, and before us, is probably +town for her.
{toogeloo, zeebu} has 1-2 3Ps, and 0 town. Skitter wants to lynch toog if we're aiming for 3P today, I want to aim for zeebu. Both have "wow this proves they're not groupscum!" moments but I've leaned too heavily on those singular moments before and lost in lylo for it. Skitter thinks zeebu is less likely groupscum, but I think zeebu is more likely anti-town.

If there's anyone I'm missing (besides us), I have no thoughts on them and they should not go to lylo

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

skitter and I agree that Old Dogs scumreading us all game even though our PoE is consistently remarkably similar to hers and we've ultimately been on all the same lynch wagons is bad. Not necessarily scummy, but bad. Like I had not really considered Old Dogs as possible scum until this gameday and that's only because "yikes I'm certainly townreading a scum at this point based on chick flip". Doesn't make much sense to us that Old Dogs is basically just like "yeah we agree on everything but I'm JuSt NoT fEeLiNg It When I rEaD yOuR pOsTs" which is annoying

@old dogs I would still like to talk to titus if possible. Have you let her know?

-Irrel
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Old Dogs »

i have let her known

and, like, your slot objectively has a lot of scum equity? skitter scumread insomnia and townread zzzx early game which is really pro-scum, and you guys were on both wagons when it makes sense for groupscum to be on it. saying we agree on everything and thus you should be townread is kind of disingenuous considering that our slots arent necessarily parallels in the gamestate esp considering scum can bus or manipulate their reads to match wrong town.
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Old Dogs »

if im wrong i'm wrong but either way the focus for today is on creature and nobody else, i dont have much else to do until he and mastina post content.
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:05 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Isn't "I'm not feeling your posts" a summary of forum based mafia :P

-pika
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 2060, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2056, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2051, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2010, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why can we be BOP'd? Neither of us have a notable reputation for scumhunting.
Ehhhh i do
Neither of you are as bad as your current PoE.
If I have any specific reputation, I don't know what it is. It was at one point a rep for strong scumplay, but then I lost some scumgames. I have a good winrate as both alignments, but from my point of view the town winrate has more to do with more social parts of the game like building coalitions (I've won Coalition Mafia on D1 twice), sheeping the right players when I know they're strong scumhunters (e.g. RC, Shoshin), calling out bad reasoning for reads, etc.

I'm maybe also known for occasionally building strong scumcases, but iirc those are only actually on scum like 60% of the time :lol: (I've worked HARD to get townies lynched as town before, lol)
Speaking only for myself, and I'll vouch for this postgame, my impression of skitter is that she has above average reads, but occasionally tunnels town or townreads scum for personality reasons, and participates in mislynches when those things happen.

Anyway you're the first to ever suggest BoP'ing me and that just feels unfair because imo you can't. I'll back this up with meta later if you'd like. I don't know skitter's recent towngames well enough to know if you should be BoP'ing her, but our participation in chickadee's lynch was under my lead anyway

-Irrel
You can split hairs all you want. You can't seriously scumread most people off wagon when the lynch was clearly scumheavy.

I won't BoP you then and just say your posts aren't solving in a way I'd expect from generic town. You questionning me being alive is super silly and opportunistic.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:59 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Wh4t are you caught up?

-Irrel
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 2076, ElevenThirty wrote:Wh4t's push on us is entirely based on misrepresenting my posts.
Lies. You're lockscum my dears.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 2082, ElevenThirty wrote:Wh4t are you caught up?

-Irrel
Nope I just read people's pushes on me better than other interactions so I'm happy trying to get you lynched at this point.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:01 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2080, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Isn't "I'm not feeling your posts" a summary of forum based mafia :P

-pika
Sure I guess but it's starting to feel like there's nothing we could ever do to get townread by Old Dogs which is just incredibly frustrating because we both continue to think she's more likely town than not

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:02 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2084, Wh4t wrote:

-Irrel
Nope I just read people's pushes on me better than other interactions so I'm happy trying to get you lynched at this point.
Did you read the post where I pointed out that I was referring to my frustration we hadn't lynched you yet, not the fact that you weren't nightkilled?

-Irrel
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 2086, ElevenThirty wrote:

-Irrel
Did you read the post where I pointed out that I was referring to my frustration we hadn't lynched you yet, not the fact that you weren't nightkilled?

-Irrel
Why either way it's bad. You've been active and prominent enough to have brought it to people's attention earlier without this "frustration" act.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Wh4t »

A more townie response would be more attempts to engage me rather than "why the fuck is x still alive" at SOD.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:08 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

And your read on rhinox?

pedit: excuse me I've used like two swear words on this site ever and talking about you isn't one of them

-Irrel
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Wh4t »

Oh lol. I'll skim Rhinox but was that dude even on the D1 wagon?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:10 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1879, ElevenThirty wrote:Rhinox wagon was {YVG, pisskop, us}?
I guess that might be a reason to townread rhinox fypov but it's not a reason to clear him as groupscum imo. I could easily see {YVG/pisskop, Rhinox, wh4t} team for example

Yeah why tf is wh4t still alive actually

-Irrel
Oh I guess I shouldn't assume you would know I meant "the frick" :giggle:

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:12 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I'm asking about your read on rhinox for a specific reason, explaining it to you would let scum!you know what I'm looking for, so I'll let you decide your read for yourself

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:13 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2088, Wh4t wrote:A more townie response would be more attempts to engage me rather than "why the fuck is x still alive" at SOD.
I mean I posted "Hey wh4t come play this game" like three times before you entered this gameday, and other than tunneling YVG there wasn't much to your ISO I could have asked you about specifically iirc

-Irrel
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 1529, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1465, ElevenThirty wrote:3 Musketeers is a kinda weird nk imo, if they were it;
i'll have to check who they were scumreading when i have a chance
:shifty: not really a big fan of nk wifom.... You're planting an idea here but not doing the leg work on it yourself.

3M lead the chickadee wagon (and that's not really a read anybody needs to wait for a chance to check), what do you make of that?

And am I getting votes because I hammered or...? Bc that's weaksauce if so...
Yeah he hammered and scumreading him for that is weaksauce. He may have had a point about Nero earlier in his ISO.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 2093, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2088, Wh4t wrote:A more townie response would be more attempts to engage me rather than "why the fuck is x still alive" at SOD.
I mean I posted "Hey wh4t come play this game" like three times before you entered this gameday, and other than tunneling YVG there wasn't much to your ISO I could have asked you about specifically iirc

-Irrel
Meh I don't know why you're defending yourself or trying to convince me you're town. I rather you give some substance for your read on me than anything.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:16 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2083, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2076, ElevenThirty wrote:Wh4t's push on us is entirely based on misrepresenting my posts.
Lies. You're lockscum my dears.
Your read on us is based on "Irrel's push on me is opportunistic and bad"
Your understanding of my push on you is "Irrel thinks I am scum because I wasn't nightkilled"
That wasn't the meaning of my post. So yes, your push on me is literally based on misrepresenting the things I said, as if I said something different
In post 2087, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2086, ElevenThirty wrote:

-Irrel

-Irrel
Why either way it's bad. You've been active and prominent enough to have brought it to people's attention earlier without this "frustration" act.
Why is it scummy for me to suggest that you would have been a better lynch than chick? You were fairly inactive up until recently, and you yourself suggest that "I'm not towny enough that scum would shoot me!"

-Irrel
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Wh4t »

Did Nero rep out?
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 2096, ElevenThirty wrote:Your read on us is based on "Irrel's push on me is opportunistic and bad"
Your understanding of my push on you is "Irrel thinks I am scum because I wasn't nightkilled"
That wasn't the meaning of my post. So yes, your push on me is literally based on misrepresenting the things I said, as if I said something different
Not really it's the fact that youre asking why I'm dead in such a disingenuous way.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:18 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1987, Rhinox wrote:every time I start a post today I get pulled in to work and come back to a few more pages to take in.

VCA:
Vorkuta
(8):
ElevenThirty
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Old Dogs
Toogeloo
Chickadee
pisskop
zeebu
Rhinox

Chickadee
(7):
Old Dogs
insomnia
Voted
Toogeloo
ElevenThirty
zeebu
YAYVIDEOGAMES

(sidenote: probably shouldn't have picked red but too lazy to change it :shrug:)

{1130, YVG, Old Dogs, and zeebu} + survivorloo core group on both lynches

{Mastina, Wh4t, Creature} on neither

Vorkuta Only: pisskop, (rhinox)
Chickadee Only: Voted

-From the both lynches category I agree with earlier posting that zeebu is likely either town or 3p but not group scum. survivor claim isn't much worth thinking about except when to PL since there doesn't appear to be a vig, but I think the lack of vig and the lack of any expressed doubt on toogaloo's claim (meaning there's probably not really any other survivors) makes it more likely than not he is as he claimed
-{1130, YVG, and Old dogs} on both lynches. I'd rank 1130>YVG>Old Dogs in likelihood of scum.

I don't have a stong case on 1130 but their reads don't seem to follow logical progression. 3 examples:
1) chickadee reads when from town, to nullish, to hard defending end of day to, to "hmm lets see who 3M suspected" (still can't let that one go but I probably jumped the gun calling it out), to ultimately ending up on the dee lynch wagon D2.
2) Insomnia read went from scum, to town, back to scum and calling out anybody who townread insomnia
3) went from calling me p. town soon after I replaced in to scumreading me for nothing stated more than YVG posting "I think Rhinox might be groupscum" and 1130 responds "ok this is interesting"
But I need to take recent information/softclaim into account

YVG I don't really have a case at all. Very hard to sort through, high noise to signal. applauds me for hammering vorkudo D1, comes out D2 voting me, then lolhammers chick D2. I was bad at reading chaotic playstyles even when I was in practice. I would vote here.

OD well I had town vibes early and just kinda kinda let that ride. Will iso at some point but still trusting my first impression.

Initially began the day thinking >1 scum from this group of 3 but their interaction this day is definitely not S:S:S and I don't even think it's even S:S:T now so 1 at most is where I'm at.

From the neither category: Any of the 3 could be scum there's just not enough information, other than POE that this is a group which likely contains scum. Likely 2 IMO.

1 or the other group: well I'm in it, and voted is obvtowned, and I need to reread PK but nothing has stuck out so far.

vote: wh4t

I'm going to try to keep up better this day. I have kids and a busy job (which is why I retired and haven't played in >4years) and the bad timing for day 2 starting (and ending) basically over the holiday is why my activity slowed down. I thought I'd give the game another chance but I can barely keep up with reading the multiple pages per hour game pace of today let alone contributing at that pace so if that's what's going to get me lynched just get on with it and let me fade away back into retirement then.
You feel good about this push on you, then?

-Irrel

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”