Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Wh4t »

Yeah I'm not playing your defense game. This isn't convincing me you're town but quite the opposite.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Wh4t »

PoE isn't a scumread of substance. Scumreading me for lurking is a policy lynch ehich you're trying to make look more than.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Wh4t »

It's rather easy fof me to go if xyz are town then abc are scum blahblah.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Wh4t »

I mean tonewise I just don't believe you.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 0, schadd_ wrote:The Three Musketeers (Flavor Leaf, Nero Cain, Ramcius, Rosterfoster)
Ok so Nero was part of the hydra and they were killed to flip town. I dont think Rhinox scumreads then kills them unless he thinks that lynch never happens.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 2004, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1928, Old Dogs wrote:i have played 2 games with pisskop and i thought he shat town in both as town - i have no reason to think he's town this game :/
I'm pretty sure I played with PK a long time ago and have been having the same nagging thought here. i almost said earlier I was getting 3p vibes from him but didn't. i don't really think he's scummy but i agree with thinking that his play in this game does not match what I kinda sorta remember of town PK
So I went to investigate this and turns out I lied. I did play with pisskop before but he was scum that game and apparently obvscum to everyone but me who did a thing that was tunneling on town titus instead of letting obvscum get lynched day 1. PK also replaced out of that game. I don't really feel his play here resembles his play there so there's that but that was like 5 years ago and my play here doesn't resemble my play there either so :shrug:.

Possibly noteworthy is that how pisskop is reading me in this game is totally on tone with how scum pisskop read me in that game:
Subject: Mini 1556: Greetings Without Spain (GAME OVER FAREWELL)
pisskop wrote:Rhinox. Got nothing of note. Doesnt seem concerned with impressing people. So that.
In post 1900, pisskop wrote:rhinix is meh. Not scummy but meh
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:29 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2097, Wh4t wrote:Did Nero rep out?
Nero was a head of 3M, right? The N1 kill
In post 2098, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2096, ElevenThirty wrote:Your read on us is based on "Irrel's push on me is opportunistic and bad"
Your understanding of my push on you is "Irrel thinks I am scum because I wasn't nightkilled"
That wasn't the meaning of my post. So yes, your push on me is literally based on misrepresenting the things I said, as if I said something different
Not really it's the fact that youre asking why I'm dead in such a disingenuous way.
what does this even mean? What's disingenuous about it?

pedit: Our slot hasn't even voted you this game day, your narrative about my actions regarding you literally just doesn't match with reality??

I scumread the lurkerslot, I'm very open about that. I'm not trying to make anything out of it. I am scumreading you for doubling down, and if you want the 1v1 I'm ready for it. I think Creature is like 95% scum and you're only approaching like the mid 80s% but keep it up I have no problem with you outing yourself by pushing me

pedit2: I'm keeping my tone intentionally very even keeled because in the small chance you're town I want to talk this out with you, inwardly I feel like you're becoming incredibly scummy with each passing post and your points about me are bullcrap, but you have spent 0 seconds trying to understand my posts for what they actually mean so I feel pretty confident I can drop the friendliness
VOTE: wh4t

-elephant
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:29 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Oh My Gosh
U Suck!
-Irrel
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Wh4t »

I don't like the way Rhinox damces around scumreading 11.30. I'm not sure what that means yet.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Wh4t »

That's probably your most towny post so far 11.30.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:33 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2108, Wh4t wrote:I don't like the way Rhinox damces around scumreading 11.30. I'm not sure what that means yet.
lol

pedit: lol

-Irrel
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Wh4t »

Unfortunately I townslipped so you can believe I faked it but there's no reason to fake because I'm not under any serious pressure atm. *shakes head* either you suck or you're scum. I'll do you the favour of believing it's the latter.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:34 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

You townslipped? Tell me more

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:35 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Oh shoot I'm late for a thing byw

rel
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Wh4t »

I didn't realise Nero had died or was part of the hydra...pretty sure scum would know who they're killing? I still don't know why they died though because there was a fair bit of suspicion there. Maybe old dogs? I'll have to dig.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Old Dogs »

3M was a strong townread for me yeah, i dont think they'd be killed for that reason (that i townread them) but they were unlikely to actually get lynched and nero + fl are players i can see people being threatened by even if ramcius is usually ml'd and roster was basically absent

btw wh4t finally for making me not feel stupid for townreading you lmao, wish d2 wasnt cut short so i could have known earlier

probably not moving to 1130 until creature posts, i'd rather get reads on the few people left alive i actually can meta before lynching an unknown i scumread if that makes sense (obviously this includes you)
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Old Dogs »

thank you for finally*
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In an effort to be more
useful
, here is what my current reads are on each slot. Someone let me know if I forgot anyone since I'm not really paying attention to the replacements and inactivity.

----
TOWN
----
Old Dogs -=- My read on Old Dogs has pretty much not wavered since Day 1. The game state, as it is, hasn't required scum to really attempt to motivate town or faux hunt, so as much effort as this slot puts in without any sort of pressure against them, I feel it to be very town motivated.

Voted -=- Voted was a strong town read Day 1 due to several townslips, but has since dropped off the radar. His lack of activity is concerning to the endgame, but I would be surprised if he were scum.

----
TOWN LEANS
----
YVG -=- I had a stronger town read on them earlier in the game, but as of late my read has diminished some mostly due to paranoia of their form of scum hunting. They seem more interested in not disturbing the status quo too often, and many of their pushes seem more for reactionary purposes. I've lost some confidence on their slot, but not enough to commit it to a scum read.

Rhinox -=- I honestly had no idea who this guy was or who he replaced, but I feel like he's was an easy target for votes with little to no discussion about how he deserved them. Old Dogs has a strong opinion of him, which strengthens my belief that this slot might have been being set up to be a goat for mislynch bait.

----
NULL
----
Wh4t -=- I can't read this slot, or it's motivations. I completely forgot they even existed until today tbqh. I'm not ready to commit an alignment read at this time.

mastina -=- As I mentioned earlier, mastina is very uncharacteristically quiet this game. I understand she is sick, and I highly doubt that that is an excuse to lurk or give lack of content and that she is legit not feeling well. The fact that she hasn't replaced means that she is invested, but I cannot develop a read on her slot given I have never seen mastina in this quiet of a capacity before.

Creature -=- I still believe the activity of this slot is typical Creature, and NAI. I typically always have a null read on Creature until endgame where their playstyle tends to shift towards more active and motives can be discerned. Until then, he's typically rather trollish and lynchbaity as usual.

----
LEAN SCUM
----
pisskop -=- I don't really feel this slot is scum hunting in the same general sense that town would normally do. I feel like there is more subtle attempts to shade slots from pisskop and attempt to push an agenda without being at the forefront of the conversations. Their votes tend to be more sheepish and part of wagons than charge leading, but it doesn't stop them lobbying random suspicions in an attempt to garner some interest elsewhere.

11:30 -=- There seems to be a little dispute between the two heads, and I've been reading it more as damage control in an attempt to keep the status quo. I'm not a fan that they seem to be all over the place attempting to see what cases can stick and then trying to make peace when they feel that their case was outdisputed.

----
SCUM
----
zeebu -=- duh. I basically counter-claimed them in my first post of the game, and now they have rescinded any notion that they are 3rd party. Lack of additional night kills does reduce the chance of them being SK or Poisoner. There is a possibility they are a Cult, which I think the mod mentioned something about on Day 2 or 3, in which case, we have bigger things to worry about than just them. However, if they were a cult, there is a severe lack of killing power to help reduce the numbers, so I'm going to allay that suspicion and just assume they are groupscum or non-town wincon compliant. There lurking hasn't inspired me in any way to assume otherwise.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If I forgot anyone, I probably had no idea they existed and were alive in this game.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

this game is explicitly not bastard so cult is out of the question, poisoner/arsonist is unlikely IMO without some form of a clue because it doesnt really fit the setup theme/spirit of it

creature's activity is not ai, even in larges he's generally active and gamesolving at the start of the game. it's only scum him that lurks and plays uselessly, he was lynchbaity in the past because he just thinks in a weird way but at this point site meta knows who he is

the last time you played with him was in the thing, right?

otherwise i agree with your reads yeah (except wh4t in townlean and creature in scum, yvg in null. i'll probably elaborate once i post my case on the meta points on both zzzx and creature)
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

*is not nai
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

Way to Contradict myself!
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by schadd_ »

;.....
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2096, ElevenThirty wrote:Your read on us is based on "Irrel's push on me is opportunistic and bad"
Your understanding of my push on you is "Irrel thinks I am scum because I wasn't nightkilled"
That wasn't the meaning of my post. So yes, your push on me is literally based on misrepresenting the things I said, as if I said something different
Not really it's the fact that youre asking why I'm dead in such a disingenuous way.
You realize that you're at best scumreading us for something you misunderstood and at worse for something that you're deliberately misrepping, right?

~ skitter
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2123, skitter30 wrote:
You realize that you're at best scumreading us for something you misunderstood and at worse for something that you're deliberately misrepping, right?

~ skitter

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”