YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

katy

skitter is literally trying to shut you down because she NEEDS the wh4t mislynch

it's too dangerous to allow it to dissipate because that slot is under far too much pressure and creates too many obvtowns, it doesn't matter what her team is because that slot is always the biggest scum presence and losing that AS WELL AS obvtowning this many town slots can't be allowed to happen

she's not approaching this to try to convince you that wh4t is scum, she's trying to convince you that your reasons for townreading her are wrong.
THIS IS A SCUM MINDSET

~ Pichu
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2147, ElevenThirty wrote:no, it doesn't, given that it's based on something we didn't do
In post 1879, ElevenThirty wrote:Yeah why tf is wh4t still alive actually
it doesnt matter what this means precisely ("why the fuck hasnt wh4t been lynched" basically means "why the fuck hasnt wh4t been nightkilled" even if one implies that wh4t should be scummy or wh4t should be townie), you can still read into the intention of it being disingenuous. and from wh4t's town pov it makes complete sense to feel that way

you're splitting hairs here and know it

pedit: yes i am aware, im worried about rhinox being on the lynch. there's still town incentive to talk here
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2150, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:katy

skitter is literally trying to shut you down because she NEEDS the wh4t mislynch

it's too dangerous to allow it to dissipate because that slot is under far too much pressure and creates too many obvtowns, it doesn't matter what her team is because that slot is always the biggest scum presence and losing that AS WELL AS obvtowning this many town slots can't be allowed to happen

she's not approaching this to try to convince you that wh4t is scum, she's trying to convince you that your reasons for townreading her are wrong.
THIS IS A SCUM MINDSET

~ Pichu
hey, remember anuket topaz?

where you scumread me for shutting down a chara push on me because getting scumread in that way gives me a certain sort of motivation to get *into* the game

it's the exact same thing here

and the kicker is that i'm incapable of posting like this as scum

and you should know this because we talked about it

and yeah i think that old dogs townread on wh4t is fucking awful, so yeah i'm pushing there
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2151, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 2147, ElevenThirty wrote:no, it doesn't, given that it's based on something we didn't do
In post 1879, ElevenThirty wrote:Yeah why tf is wh4t still alive actually
it doesnt matter what this means precisely ("why the fuck hasnt wh4t been lynched" basically means "why the fuck hasnt wh4t been nightkilled" even if one implies that wh4t should be scummy or wh4t should be townie), you can still read into the intention of it being disingenuous.
and from wh4t's town pov it makes complete sense to feel that way

you're splitting hairs here and know it

pedit: yes i am aware, im worried about rhinox being on the lynch. there's still town incentive to talk here
what on earth is this

a) asking why someone hasn't been lynched is not at all the same thing as asking why someone hasn't been nk'd, since when are those remotely the same thing? i usually don't expect people who should be lynched to be viable nk's .... ?

b) why is this disingenuous

c) why does it make sense for wh4t to feel this way
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

honestly skitter

both my other heads are already convinced your slot is scum because pikachu caught something your hydra partner did that convinced them you were scum

when I really look at it, irre feels a lot more like he did in the cancelled chain of command than he did in port arthur

and I never really had that slimy feeling from your posting until just now with this push

I don't feel like it's the same thing at all.

~ Pichu
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

also old dogs i need you to show me where you think wh4t exhibited conviction
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2154, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:honestly skitter

both my other heads are already convinced your slot is scum because pikachu caught something your hydra partner did that convinced them you were scum

when I really look at it, irre feels a lot more like he did in the cancelled chain of command than he did in port arthur

and I never really had that slimy feeling from your posting until just now with this push

I don't feel like it's the same thing at all.

~ Pichu
a) show me where your slot/your partner thinks irrel did something scummy
b) explain why this is slimy *for me*, given what you know of my playstyle, and not in same generic sense
c) explain why it isn't the same thing at all
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2152, ElevenThirty wrote:and the kicker is that i'm incapable of posting like this as scum

ank explain

i guess skitter too
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2153, ElevenThirty wrote:a) asking why someone hasn't been lynched is not at all the same thing as asking why someone hasn't been nk'd, since when are those remotely the same thing? i usually don't expect people who should be lynched to be viable nk's .... ?
theyre not the same thing, but like the point of "why is this slot not gone yet" is the same?
In post 2153, ElevenThirty wrote: b) why is this disingenuous
it's not disingenuous of you to ask it's just like, it really doesnt change why wh4t would be suspect of your slot.
In post 2153, ElevenThirty wrote: c) why does it make sense for wh4t to feel this way
have you put yourself in her shoes yet?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2157, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 2152, ElevenThirty wrote:and the kicker is that i'm incapable of posting like this as scum

ank explain

i guess skitter too
hi, i'm skitter, i have a really hard time faking aggression and real-time convos as scum

hank has played a bunch of games with me and i'm p sure we talked about this extensively in anuket topaz, and i'm p sure in the dead thread of skygazer's micro (? maybe? not sure about this one)
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

Spoiler: conviction
In post 1997, Wh4t wrote:
In post 1991, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1879, ElevenThirty wrote:Rhinox wagon was {YVG, pisskop, us}?
I guess that might be a reason to townread rhinox fypov but it's not a reason to clear him as groupscum imo. I could easily see {YVG/pisskop, Rhinox, wh4t} team for example

Yeah why tf is wh4t still alive actually

-Irrel
Help me bus him then

/s
This is beyond awful reasoning and terrible reads. We just had a obvious scum heavy wagon hence no counter and they're looking everywhere but.
In post 2000, Wh4t wrote:11:30 can effectively be BoP'd as scum at this point. Any resistance should be noted.
In post 2056, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2051, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2010, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why can we be BOP'd? Neither of us have a notable reputation for scumhunting.
Ehhhh i do
Neither of you are as bad as your current PoE.
In post 2081, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2060, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2056, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2051, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2010, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why can we be BOP'd? Neither of us have a notable reputation for scumhunting.
Ehhhh i do
Neither of you are as bad as your current PoE.
If I have any specific reputation, I don't know what it is. It was at one point a rep for strong scumplay, but then I lost some scumgames. I have a good winrate as both alignments, but from my point of view the town winrate has more to do with more social parts of the game like building coalitions (I've won Coalition Mafia on D1 twice), sheeping the right players when I know they're strong scumhunters (e.g. RC, Shoshin), calling out bad reasoning for reads, etc.

I'm maybe also known for occasionally building strong scumcases, but iirc those are only actually on scum like 60% of the time :lol: (I've worked HARD to get townies lynched as town before, lol)
Speaking only for myself, and I'll vouch for this postgame, my impression of skitter is that she has above average reads, but occasionally tunnels town or townreads scum for personality reasons, and participates in mislynches when those things happen.

Anyway you're the first to ever suggest BoP'ing me and that just feels unfair because imo you can't. I'll back this up with meta later if you'd like. I don't know skitter's recent towngames well enough to know if you should be BoP'ing her, but our participation in chickadee's lynch was under my lead anyway

-Irrel
You can split hairs all you want. You can't seriously scumread most people off wagon when the lynch was clearly scumheavy.

I won't BoP you then and just say your posts aren't solving in a way I'd expect from generic town. You questionning me being alive is super silly and opportunistic.
In post 2083, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2076, ElevenThirty wrote:Wh4t's push on us is entirely based on misrepresenting my posts.
Lies. You're lockscum my dears.
In post 2084, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2082, ElevenThirty wrote:Wh4t are you caught up?

-Irrel
Nope I just read people's pushes on me better than other interactions so I'm happy trying to get you lynched at this point.
In post 2087, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2086, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2084, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2082, ElevenThirty wrote:Wh4t are you caught up?

-Irrel
Nope I just read people's pushes on me better than other interactions so I'm happy trying to get you lynched at this point.
Did you read the post where I pointed out that I was referring to my frustration we hadn't lynched you yet, not the fact that you weren't nightkilled?

-Irrel
Why either way it's bad. You've been active and prominent enough to have brought it to people's attention earlier without this "frustration" act.
In post 2088, Wh4t wrote:A more townie response would be more attempts to engage me rather than "why the fuck is x still alive" at SOD.
In post 2095, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2093, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2088, Wh4t wrote:A more townie response would be more attempts to engage me rather than "why the fuck is x still alive" at SOD.
I mean I posted "Hey wh4t come play this game" like three times before you entered this gameday, and other than tunneling YVG there wasn't much to your ISO I could have asked you about specifically iirc

-Irrel
Meh I don't know why you're defending yourself or trying to convince me you're town. I rather you give some substance for your read on me than anything.
In post 2098, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2096, ElevenThirty wrote:Your read on us is based on "Irrel's push on me is opportunistic and bad"
Your understanding of my push on you is "Irrel thinks I am scum because I wasn't nightkilled"
That wasn't the meaning of my post. So yes, your push on me is literally based on misrepresenting the things I said, as if I said something different
Not really it's the fact that youre asking why I'm dead in such a disingenuous way.
In post 2100, Wh4t wrote:Yeah I'm not playing your defense game. This isn't convincing me you're town but quite the opposite.
In post 2101, Wh4t wrote:PoE isn't a scumread of substance. Scumreading me for lurking is a policy lynch ehich you're trying to make look more than.
In post 2102, Wh4t wrote:It's rather easy fof me to go if xyz are town then abc are scum blahblah.
In post 2103, Wh4t wrote:I mean tonewise I just don't believe you.
In post 2111, Wh4t wrote:Unfortunately I townslipped so you can believe I faked it but there's no reason to fake because I'm not under any serious pressure atm. *shakes head* either you suck or you're scum. I'll do you the favour of believing it's the latter.

pedit:

you're aggressive...? and what are you faking here i feel like everything we're talking about is fairly objective
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 151, ElevenThirty wrote:oh cool zzzx is prob town

VOTE: old dogs
after a post like

i think my little bandwagon had scum on it anyway
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2158, Old Dogs wrote:theyre not the same thing, but like the point of "why is this slot not gone yet" is the same?
yes, but we're fundementally talking about two different things:

wh4t is saying that it's scummy of us to imply that they should have been nk'd given their position in the gamestate (i'm not sure i even agree with this premise, but whatever, that's not the point)

irrel didn't say that. irrel didn't imply that either. his statement implied that he thought tehy should be wagoned - wh4t's scumread of us only makes sense in the context that they think we thought they should have been nk'd.

which is fine, except for the part where we explained multiple tiems that they misunderstood what they meant - and they're still pushing us for this. the most charitable explanation for what they're doing from my pov is that they're deliberatley ignoring us trying to explain why they're wrong, but it looks to me that they just doubled down on bs

the thing is, given that wh4t is obviously aware of their position of the gamestate, our statement *should* make sense to them in the context of asking why they haven't been lynched - they're aware that they're not in a position to be nk'd

also i feel liek you not understanding this is p awful because i'm not sure like what part of this is difficult or hard to understand

like the subtlety is the difference in *why* the slot is still here, and i feel like you're glossing over that part
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2158, Old Dogs wrote:it's not disingenuous of you to ask it's just like, it really doesnt change why wh4t would be suspect of your slot.
you just told me that disingnuousness could be read into the question

if you're telling me that, and want me to understand this from wh4t's pov, you need to explain how it can be read as being disingenuous
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2158, Old Dogs wrote:have you put yourself in her shoes yet?
i'm trying but since i'm obviously having difficulty why don't you help me and explain what i'm missing
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2160, Old Dogs wrote:you're aggressive...? and what are you faking here i feel like everything we're talking about is fairly objective
i don't know what you're trying to say here
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

skitter are you okay?

~ Pichu
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

sure, you lot have finally given me something i can use to get *into* the game and solve it

now answer my questions, ty
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

like, legitimately

are you okay?

~ Pichu
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

yep!

seriously never been better irl!
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

:)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

now, why are you asking that?
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2096, ElevenThirty wrote:Your read on us is based on "Irrel's push on me is opportunistic and bad"
Your understanding of my push on you is "Irrel thinks I am scum because I wasn't nightkilled"
That wasn't the meaning of my post. So yes, your push on me is literally based on misrepresenting the things I said, as if I said something different
Not really it's the fact that youre asking why I'm dead in such a disingenuous way.
this is what i mean skitter. the *meaning* of the post doesn't matter, it's the *intention* behind it. does that make it a bit more clear? like, regardless of whether irrel meant that she's so townie she should be dead, or so scummy that she should be dead, she scumread the way irrelephant brought it up and its intention
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

the disingenuousness comes from the fact that wh4t outright said the above

i am saying that i dont sense aggression from you that you say you can't fake, and none of the questions here feel like they would be hard for scum to answer and that from a scum pov are easy to at least ask
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2172, Old Dogs wrote:
this is what i mean skitter. the *meaning* of the post doesn't matter, it's the *intention* behind it. does that make it a bit more clear? like, regardless of whether irrel meant that she's so townie she should be dead, or so scummy that she should be dead, she scumread the way irrelephant brought it up and its intention
why is the way he brought it up scummy or disingenuous
In post 1995, Wh4t wrote:VOTE: 11:30 this is better. That push on me is so disingenuous.
No sane scum team would kill lurking lynch bait over the active town players.
they acknowledge that they're perceived as lurking lynch bait - why it scummy for irrel to question why they haven't been lynched yet in this context?

like the distinction *absolutely* matters here - given the fact that they recognize that they're playing in a scummy way i don't get why they'd find it odd that we'd question why the gamestate/town hasn't responded in a like fashion (i.e. by wagonign them)

like given the bolded our mindset *should* make sense to them, it doesn't make sense for them to push it as being disingenuous

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”