[CHALLENGE] July Challenge

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Open Box of Silver9p,
v

During the day phase, scum must split all players into 2-person neighborhoods without overlap. These neighborhoods take effect during the night, and only last one night. Scum also have continuous scumchat, but scumchat is not considered a neighborhood.
Scum
must
also choose one neighborhood to give a Watcher action to.
Scum
may
also choose one
other
neighborhood to give a Jailkeep action to. If scum ever choose to give the Watcher action to a neighborhood with two scum in it, they must also give out the Jailkeep action that night. If scum ever choose to give the Watcher action to a neighborhood that has one scum in it for the second or third night in a row, they must also give out the jailkeep action that night.

Within each neighborhood that has a night action, both members must choose a target for the night action. The two neighbors may choose the same or different targets. At the end of the night phase, mod will randomly choose one of the neighbors to enact that night action on their chosen target.

On Day 4, the game becomes nightless.

Let's see if this can become an open :P :D
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I recognize that the D1 lynch is technically never a neighbor, but it still feels in the spirit of the rule. STK let me know if this doesn't fit what you had in mind
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 42, chennisden wrote:
In post 9, Irrelephant11 wrote:
Open Box of Silver9p,
v

During the day phase, scum must split all players into 2-person neighborhoods without overlap. These neighborhoods take effect during the night, and only last one night. Scum also have continuous scumchat, but scumchat is not considered a neighborhood.
Scum
must
Scum
may
also choose one
other
neighborhood to give a Jailkeep action to. If scum ever choose to give the Watcher action to a neighborhood with two scum in it, they must also give out the Jailkeep action that night. If scum ever choose to give the Watcher action to a neighborhood that has one scum in it for the second or third night in a row, they must also give out the jailkeep action that night.

Within each neighborhood that has a night action, both members must choose a target for the night action. The two neighbors may choose the same or different targets. At the end of the night phase, mod will randomly choose one of the neighbors to enact that night action on their chosen target.

Let's see if this can become an open :P :D
How? 2 does not divide 9.
I guess these decisions should happen during twilight, because after the lynch the playerlist is in evens
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Open Box of Silver, v29p,
v

During the twilight phase, scum must split all players into 2-person neighborhoods without overlap. If there is an odd # of players, scum choose one player to be left out of the neighborhoods. These neighborhoods take effect during the night, and only last one night. Scum also have continuous scumchat, but scumchat is not considered a neighborhood.
Scum
must
Scum
may
also choose one
other

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”