Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Old Dogs »

ftr if i can be hyperactive as scum i will even if it's not necessary

i enjoy playing scum contrary to popular opinion, most of the time im not super active is because doing so would actively hurt my wincon (ie, someone like raybells who would A: instantly recognize im scum and b: instantly read my associatives correctly, is playing the game) or because i just cant do anything irl (which is thankfully no longer a concern because of medication but still, that was true a lot of the time in the past)

if i recall correctly ank is not the same though?
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:35 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

If we're ever lynched and there's a lynch remaining and y'all let Wh4t live I'm haunting you all IRL forever
Also, if Creature is town I'm ragequitting because he is causing his own mislynch rn

pedit: sure I believe you *could* stay active and stuff as scum, but given we're becoming known as the "active trio" I just find it hard to believe you're both scum because, well, what's the rest of town's excuse for letting there be an "active group" they're not a part of?

-Irrel
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Old Dogs »

yeah i get that and that's fair

just wanted to get that out there though :P
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:41 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

not to be rude if there's some RL reason but is titus just uninterested in talking to me? :/

-Irrel
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I play on Couerl.
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 2354, Toogeloo wrote:
I play on Couerl.
oh hey I play in brynhildr

~ Pichu
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2353, ElevenThirty wrote:not to be rude if there's some RL reason but is titus just uninterested in talking to me? :/

-Irrel

titus has just genuinely been offline of discord, i pinged her at like 11:30 (lol) am on tuesday that u wanted to talk so connect that to whenever u asked
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Old Dogs »

uh 11:30 est
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:46 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

When Wh4t was scum against RC who was calling out him and his team he tunneled RC and then died just an fyi (point being he does tunnel the townie who has nailed him down as scum)

Subject: mini normal 2027: advice mafia (endgrame)
RadiantCowbells wrote:more wh4t votes please thanks.
RadiantCowbells wrote:Also the lynch order would be Wh4t -> IAI -> Garmr so not happening
Wh4t wrote:RC what the actual fuck are you doing? Get off.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

You give no fucks all day and when I go VLA you start trying to have me wagoned? I dare you to case me. I wish we could spend one game together where we didn't have to do this.
btw what's pisskop doing this gameday even

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:47 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1895, pisskop wrote:VOTE: unvote

VOTE: What
Oh well I guess these two are probably not scum together then :giggle:

-Irrel
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Old Dogs »

okay after reading that iso i concede that i am not good at reading wh4t and that everything i assumed was town indicative of her is personality that was just absent the last time i saw her flip scum

wig
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 2348, ElevenThirty wrote:Lol I wish I was scum with Old Dogs and YVG
I would be having the time of my life
But the main reason I don't think old dogs + YVG are scum together is they'd have very little incentive to *play*, given how quiet the average townie would be in that case. They could have stopped being active many pages ago. If one is scum, the other + me have forced them to stay active if they want to be in contention for [not the scum from the group of three]. If we're all town, we're all actively solving because, well, we're all actively solving.
I think this logic holds from an outside perspective but lmk if not

-Irrel
it holds. I think I posted early on about being unconvinced of there being more than 1 scum in your group and this was pretty much why. It'd have been an odd as hell gamestate for you three to be 2+ scum pointing at each other while actual town is just apathetically letting you do whatever you want.

And like I'm in this new not on both wagons lynchpool and I'd probably be more concerned if it were settling on me, but I think I was early in this thinking even though I knew it leads to me being lynchpooled. but where's pisskop? and creature openly mocked focusing ON-wagon. Only wh4t is aggressively defensive of this new gamestate. but pisskop and creature don't care at all.

why isn't there more flailing if we're settling on group scum here? that's what's in the back of my head.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Old Dogs »

probably because most of the time scum creature is caught scum just bus him. i think raybells in gameshow was like the only time ive seen scum creature be defended

wh4t might be our flailer here
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I think Old Dogs is the townie that scum have kept around because bad reads
I think Wh4t and Creature are scum
Last scum in YVG, 3p claims, pisskop. If Wh4t and creature flip scum my guess for the last scum is in that <--- order
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2363, Irrelephant11 wrote:I think Old Dogs is the townie that scum have kept around because bad reads
Last scum in YVG, 3p claims, pisskop. If Wh4t and creature flip scum my guess for the last scum is in that <--- order
-irrel
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:05 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2364, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2363, Irrelephant11 wrote:I think Old Dogs is the townie that scum have kept around because bad reads
-irrel
lol :facepalm:
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Old Dogs »

insomnia and i had the same reads though? :/
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:13 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

yes I'm scum you got me

~ Pichu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:13 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

now help me double bus

~ Pichu
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:23 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2366, Old Dogs wrote:insomnia and i had the same reads though? :/
Sure, I could be wrong about why you're still alive. shrug. skitter and i think you're more likely town than ank currently, though we've flip flopped a couple times this gameday
In post 2368, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:now help me double bus

~ Pichu
lol I could be wrong and would happily accept you being town, I just think Old Dogs looks townier than you if wh4t and creature flip scum, given the recent read-change on wh4t and the way she opened today leading on creature. So if one of you is scum, I pick you.
I'll stop with trying to guess a third scum pre-flips, though. {wh4t, creature} are my only confident scum reads rn

-Irrel
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:28 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I'm pretty over it, it's very rare for me to get correctly townread unless I'm hard carrying anyways, and even then it's iffy

~ Pichu
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Rhinox »

Catching up post last 24hrs before
(by the way a lot of this is either obsolete or likely contradicting thoughts I've had since but I'm switching back and forth between catching up and being in the moment to be able to contribute better so :shrug:)
In post 2073, Old Dogs wrote:how can we solve this game?
getting a scum flip would be a good start...
In post 2076, ElevenThirty wrote:Here's where I'm at, and skitter just agreed with most of it

Voted is town for matching his town game in terms of gambits/playstyle/tone
Rhinox is town for making a lot of sense to me this gameday, being strongly townread by others who wouldn't townread a scumpartner like that, and for his grumpy "ugh spamposters" style combined with a willingness to wade through the spam posting. Skitter is not sold, so this is the main difference between our reads
{Old dogs, YVG} has 1-2 town. Regardless of alignments, these two are very hard to lynch, so I'm not going to try rn.
{wh4t, Creature} has 1-2 scum. Both have crappy ISOs and Wh4t's push on us is entirely based on misrepresenting my posts. Creature is not trying.
pisskop remains very difficult to read.
mastina is unreadable except that I think her receiving a role in the same manner as us, and before us, is probably +town for her.
{toogeloo, zeebu} has 1-2 3Ps, and 0 town. Skitter wants to lynch toog if we're aiming for 3P today, I want to aim for zeebu. Both have "wow this proves they're not groupscum!" moments but I've leaned too heavily on those singular moments before and lost in lylo for it. Skitter thinks zeebu is less likely groupscum, but I think zeebu is more likely anti-town.

If there's anyone I'm missing (besides us), I have no thoughts on them and they should not go to lylo

-Irrel
I'm becoming uncomfortable with "consensus-town-voted" turning into "suddenly-suspiciously-absent-voted" today.
In post 2087, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2086, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2084, Wh4t wrote:
In post 2082, ElevenThirty wrote:Wh4t are you caught up?

-Irrel
Nope I just read people's pushes on me better than other interactions so I'm happy trying to get you lynched at this point.
Did you read the post where I pointed out that I was referring to my frustration we hadn't lynched you yet, not the fact that you weren't nightkilled?

-Irrel
Why either way it's bad. You've been active and prominent enough to have brought it to people's attention earlier without this "frustration" act.
It's bad you're reading the comment as a "push" on you at all instead of the "why are we comfortable letting wh4t continue to lurk through this game?" interpretation the tone implies.
In post 2088, Wh4t wrote:A more townie response would be more attempts to engage me rather than "why the fuck is x still alive" at SOD.
See i read 1130's comment as PRECISELY an attempt to engage you. I voted you to attempt to engage you. And here you are posting so attempt to engage = success as I see it.
In post 2090, Wh4t wrote:Oh lol. I'll skim Rhinox but was that dude even on the D1 wagon?
yeah, I hammered. pretty distinctive spot on the wagon.
In post 2101, Wh4t wrote:
Scumreading me for lurking
is a policy lynch ehich you're trying to make look more than.
is that what happened though?
In post 2104, Wh4t wrote:I dont think Rhinox scumreads then kills them unless he thinks that lynch never happens.
Presumably my hypothetical scum partners would have a say? This is bad wifom I'm uncomfortable being the beneficiary of.
In post 2108, Wh4t wrote:I don't like the way Rhinox damces around scumreading 11.30. I'm not sure what that means yet.
In post 2109, Wh4t wrote:That's probably your most towny post so far 11.30.
In post 2110, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2108, Wh4t wrote:I don't like the way Rhinox damces around scumreading 11.30. I'm not sure what that means yet.
lol

pedit: lol

-Irrel
I lol'd at all that too.
In post 2111, Wh4t wrote:Unfortunately I townslipped so you can believe I faked it but there's no reason to fake because I'm not under any serious pressure atm. *shakes head* either you suck or you're scum. I'll do you the favour of believing it's the latter.
In post 2114, Wh4t wrote:I didn't realise Nero had died or was part of the hydra...pretty sure scum would know who they're killing? I still don't know why they died though because there was a fair bit of suspicion there. Maybe old dogs? I'll have to dig.
very bad and I'm fighting urge to lock in for this alone.
In post 2130, Old Dogs wrote:there's actually conviction
what? i don't care who you're meta-ing conviction is never a towntell
In post 2139, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:creature doesn't obvtown almost half the game after a scumflip though

~ Pichu
but if we're lynching scum, why does this matter in this gamestate??
In post 2144, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I'm saying that a creature scumflip gives much less info than an eleventhirty scumflip

~ Pichu
*twitch*
In post 2150, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:katy

skitter is literally trying to shut you down because she NEEDS the wh4t mislynch

it's too dangerous to allow it to dissipate because that slot is under far too much pressure and creates too many obvtowns, it doesn't matter what her team is because that slot is always the biggest scum presence and losing that AS WELL AS obvtowning this many town slots can't be allowed to happen

she's not approaching this to try to convince you that wh4t is scum, she's trying to convince you that your reasons for townreading her are wrong.
THIS IS A SCUM MINDSET

~ Pichu
:igmeou:

*from the future* 1130 addresses this quite nicely in
also noting the casual nature of referring to wh4t
mislynch

In post 2151, Old Dogs wrote:it doesnt matter what this means precisely ("why the fuck hasnt wh4t been lynched" basically means "why the fuck hasnt wh4t been nightkilled" even if one implies that wh4t should be scummy or wh4t should be townie), you can still read into the intention of it being disingenuous. and from wh4t's town pov it makes complete sense to feel that way
what? it totally matters. they're like, opposite meanings even. and it doesn't make complete sense to feel one way after assuming one meaning, and then no hesitation believing the other meaning generates the same feelings about it. It's confirmation bias at best. Like I said above unless I'm wrong here I don't see how 1130's post should be interpreted as anything more than a flavored "hey lets not let lurkers who lurked through 2 mislynches continue to lurk", and not like an actual *push*
In post 2158, Old Dogs wrote:theyre not the same thing, but like the point of "why is this slot not gone yet" is the same?
the point is not the same. "why is this slot not gone yet via nk" is scummy wifom. "why hasn't this lurker slot been wagoned into contributing" is likely town indicative in this gamestate.

samey *stuff stuff stuff* between 1130/OD on this discussion I think i've said enough on it by now. trying to get to mastina posting as a pause point because I gotta leave soon

ok that's pretty much this point actually, so i'll pick up on catchup stuff from there later tonight hopefully.

so to summarize to this point I've cooled off on suspecting 1130 because 1) our reads are aligning on things 2) wh4t's case is bad 3) Old dogs is being weird about it 4) YVG is probably the actual scum of the power trio if any.

and

liking my vote on wh4t for real not just for "fake pressure" now
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:32 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

you're right

it's weird that my reads change as my reads change