ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2221 (isolation #400) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2217, Old Dogs wrote:actually i guess 1130 getting a pr is a good reason to not lynch them tomorrow assuming we hit creature!scum today. mastina can you target 1130 or is there a really bad reason not to, considering they said they needed to be targetted?
i mean we don't *need* to be targeted but things happen if we do
for all i know we were targeted last night and things happened, i'd only be able to tell in certain circumstances and i don't have enough information to tell if this happened rn

pedit yep, in 3 of them
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (isolation #401) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

the first game i was explicitly told that scum (mastina!) gave me the role

i'm p sure that happened in the 2nd too
i don't remember 3rd and 4th offhand

we were not told the source here
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (isolation #402) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2222, Old Dogs wrote:oh huh okay

im pretty sure mastina just thinks scum gave her hers because of mbos mechanics but then again yeah it would be weird of her to assume it's from different people
actually now that i think about it the fact that they were received at different times indicate that it might be different mechanics

also the really long thread lock at daystart makes me think that ~something~ happened there (maybe with the 3 non-posters, maybe with giving out roles, idk)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (isolation #403) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

@ old dogs ^^^^^
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #404) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

also i was looking ofr the townslipped quote but couldn't find it so thought i imagined it

@wh4t where did you townslip ???
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #405) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2246, Avengers wrote:fine

VOTE: creature

i would like to reiterate for the record that i do not believe that wh4t is town
fuck
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #406) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:00 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I'm so angry I've enjoyed so little of this game

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #407) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:10 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

rhinox, voted, am I crazy? Wh4t's tunnel on us continues to be based on bullcrap, no? Like even if you townread him for "passion" the actual details of the case are based on doubling down on intentional misunderstandings and then throwing out the word "disingenuous" as a coverall when it's pointed out that he's incorrect on the meaning of our posts!
He's also tunneling us for bad reads, but if our reads are bad how does he know? And why isn't he then tunneling Old Dogs? If I understand correctly he's also misrepresenting what our reads even ARE to push this.

I'll reiterate I want a Creature lynch too, and we'll do that. Reading Old Dogs and YVG siding with Wh4t made me so freaking pissed, mastina made me feel a little sane again, but I'm so confused why it isn't just consensus that wh4t is outed scum for a case built on crap and lies

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #408) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I've lynched scum for less than wh4t's case on us
YVG, weren't you complaining about Wh4t's crap tunnel on you? And then wh4t crap tunnels us and she's town for it?
Wh4t's an alt? Can we know the identity? because it feels unfair that only some of the playerlist is able to meta her

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (isolation #409) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:12 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Again, not trying to stop the Creature lynch. Just trying to sort Old Dogs/YVG based on their reactions to wh4t's tunnel on us

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #410) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:21 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Also saying you forgot what happened to Nero is like "does scum have daychat?" It's NAI. I could even see scum!you forgetting that Nero was in the hydra you shot, if you shot the hydra to get rid of e.g. Flavor

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2285 (isolation #411) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:22 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

If Wh4t was Jingle (I'm assuming given the use of "she" that she's not), I would bet the entire game on Wh4t being scum

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #412) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:35 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Actually browsing your ISO I don't see anything explaining your read on wh4t as of late
Could you go into that?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (isolation #413) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:39 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2150, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:katy

skitter is literally trying to shut you down because she NEEDS the wh4t mislynch

it's too dangerous to allow it to dissipate because that slot is under far too much pressure and creates too many obvtowns, it doesn't matter what her team is because that slot is always the biggest scum presence and losing that AS WELL AS obvtowning this many town slots can't be allowed to happen

she's not approaching this to try to convince you that wh4t is scum, she's trying to convince you that your reasons for townreading her are wrong.
THIS IS A SCUM MINDSET

~ Pichu
Like this clearly comes from someone who townreads Wh4t (and would like Old Dogs to continue to townread Wh4t) but I don't see any clear reasoning as to why

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #414) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Spoiler: Actually Wh4t is this progression even
In post 451, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I'm offended

~ Pichu
In post 453, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:That wh4t thinks I'm scum.

~ Pichu
In post 789, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Old Dogs is town.
insomnia is town.

ElevenThirty is probably town.
Chickadee is probably town.
Toogeloo is probably town.
zeebu is probably town.

Wh4t is kind of town.
Voted is kind of town.

Fuscosco/mastina/KidAmn - who?
Chemist/Vengaboys/Gamma - sort tomorrow
The Three Musketeers is in don't care land. I want them sorted in some way by day three but otherwise they'll just be noise all game I bet.

ZZZX/Vorkuta are scumreads.

~ Pichu
In post 1504, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:wh4t might be town but I wouldn't put money on it yet, this just doesn't remind me of their play last time they were scum but this is a weird setup so that might not mean much

Old Dogs is easy town

Voted is ???? -- the amount of pushing on 3 musketeers would surprise me a little bit that this slot then decided to NK them? but I also don't really like almost any of their reads? so... bracketing this off for now

ZZZX -- skitter what did you think of ?

and I'm like, kinda caught-up ish, lot of skimming, I'll talk to pichu about my reads but I think I'd like to go Rhinox today if the other heads are down with it
In post 1801, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Can we shoot wh4t too

~ Pichu
In post 1880, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:because we're a designated mislynch and wh4t has been up my ass all game???

~ Pichu
In post 1920, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 1918, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 1913, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:katy, as a general hint for how I think in mafia games

if I think the scumreads on me are ridiculous, I will act blatantly scummy and anti-town on purpose for no other reason than to make fun of it

~ Pichu
who was scumreading you d2?

-Irrel
...........wh4t?
In post 1953, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:maybe my reads really weren't that far off and it's just among creature/pisskop/rhinox/voted/wh4t
In post 2067, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:my impression of wh4t is that their posting style is NAI

there's one part of it that pings me but I'd rather keep that on the downlow for right now

~ Pichu
In post 2070, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 1996, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I think wh4t is town, relly pinged me a bit on that last page but not sure there yet, gonna need to consult with Pichu tonight probably.

VOTE: 11:30 for the moment, I may need to reread skitter's early game tonight to be sure of this but some pressure here is probably fine

-Pikachu
no consulting happened

but I agree with the read

~ Pichu
In post 2150, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:katy

skitter is literally trying to shut you down because she NEEDS the wh4t mislynch

it's too dangerous to allow it to dissipate because that slot is under far too much pressure and creates too many obvtowns, it doesn't matter what her team is because that slot is always the biggest scum presence and losing that AS WELL AS obvtowning this many town slots can't be allowed to happen

she's not approaching this to try to convince you that wh4t is scum, she's trying to convince you that your reasons for townreading her are wrong.
THIS IS A SCUM MINDSET

~ Pichu
In post 2287, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:and my reason for townreading her had nothing to do with her tunneling you???

~ Pichu

(yes I recognize 1504 isn't Pichu but it's from the same slot so I'm keeping it in there)

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #415) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:47 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2279, Wh4t wrote:Mastina/11.30/voted? Hmm. The pages of the transition make voted look pretty bad.
Yes, everyone who receives a role this game is groupscum, you figured it out, schadd is master troll

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (isolation #416) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:49 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

mastina it would be helpful if you townread us

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (isolation #417) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:51 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

actually I would LOVE for anyone to make a PbP case on why we're still a scumread we've
both
blown past our scumranges I think. I think anyone who ISO'd us would find town.

Pichu is Jingle in your hydra? I would find it very useful to talk to him, too

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (isolation #418) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:02 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

okay.

Wh4t's your read?

pedit: sure, duh I won't locktown you for *saying* it. If you have the experience with Skitter that she's describing, though, seems like you should town her for the meta

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #419) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:08 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Tell me your read on Wh4t. It's not hard. Shouldn't take time to figure out. What is your read on Wh4t, shooting from the hip?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #420) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:09 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

It has been over 30 minutes since I asked the question, and you have posted multiple times. What is your read on Wh4t and why

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #421) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:10 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

why?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (isolation #422) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:14 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2151, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 2147, ElevenThirty wrote:no, it doesn't, given that it's based on something we didn't do
In post 1879, ElevenThirty wrote:Yeah why tf is wh4t still alive actually
it doesnt matter what this means precisely ("why the fuck hasnt wh4t been lynched" basically means "why the fuck hasnt wh4t been nightkilled" even if one implies that wh4t should be scummy or wh4t should be townie), you can still read into the intention of it being disingenuous. and from wh4t's town pov it makes complete sense to feel that way

you're splitting hairs here and know it

pedit: yes i am aware, im worried about rhinox being on the lynch. there's still town incentive to talk here
I would like to join skitter in saying that the bolded is the bullcrappiest bullcrap that ever bullcrapped. It's 1000% not splitting hairs it's a completely different meaning of words and Wh4t continuing to scumread us despite my clearing up the misunderstanding is one of the most outright scummy things anyone has done this game and it's absolutely insane anyone is townreading Wh4t here

just,
btw

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (isolation #423) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:16 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

it makes my heart race to read anyone defend Wh4t here
It makes me feel
like I have actually
gone INSANE

at BEST Wh4t's push on us is NAI, not TOWNY

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (isolation #424) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:17 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2279, Wh4t wrote:Mastina/11.30/voted? Hmm. The pages of the transition make voted look pretty bad.
I have bad reads?

I??????? Have bad reads????????????????????

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #425) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:21 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2270, Old Dogs wrote:yay/old dogs i guess is plausible but i know it's not the case
Never before this Wh4t thing has this felt possible.
If Wh4t ever flips town, that is.
Because the only reason anyone should have a stronger-than-a-guess
townread
on town!Wh4t here is TMI

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (isolation #426) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:22 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2300, ElevenThirty wrote:why?

-Irrel
@YVG why does it take you so long to answer my questions

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (isolation #427) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:01 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2307, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I do thinks other than play mafia, irre.

~ Pichu
Fine. But when you're in the thread you also ignore my questions for a time.
Whatever I can chalk this up to distractedness, sure.

I don't see why Wh4t "having conviction" that I said something I didn't say is towny

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (isolation #428) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:04 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Are any of
Wh4t's reads/What's chosen pushes/Wh4t's wagon placements/Wh4t's overall presence/Wh4t's tunnel on consensus scumlean 1130/Wh4t's refusal to even acknowledge that their read on us was borne out of a misunderstanding
reading towny to you?
Because I'm scumreading every one of them

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #429) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:10 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Forget Wh4t's tunnel on me for a minute

mastina/voted being the other two scum? Why the actual motherloving duck are you townreading Wh4t

Old Dogs it would be nice if you townread us strongly today and see what that does for the gamestate, even if you change your mind on us tomorrow.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #430) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:34 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2313, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:there's a fundamental mindset shift between your play today and even the earlier days, and I legitimately don't understand how exactly I'm supposed to reconcile this in any way other than it's just a scum mindset considering I've seen this "no your reason for townreading X is not valid because this OTHER reason X is not town exists" when there's no direct correlation multiple times today???
Because I'm trying to sort you and Old Dogs at the same time
Notice I've come around on Rhinox - the point was never me wanting everyone to scumread Rhinox (though a little bit I was trying to have care for my hydra partner's rhinox read), it was about how Old Dogs got to such a strong read on Rhinox when Rhinox had barely played off a single point of vca I didn't agree with at the time
I am trying very carefully to push Wh4t as scum while not derailing the Creature lynch because we all agree Creature is scum and if Mastina is right about us three being 2 or 3 town then I don't need my scumread pushed first but I am interrogating you and Old Dogs on your wh4t reads because I honestly feel like any rational person would be scumreading Wh4t right now and your refusals to do so feel TMI and forcing you to give deeper reasoning shows me whether it's TMI from or a bad read from town or s/s or maybe I'm the one with a bad read

I'm definitely playing this game harder than I was D1 (when I was too busy to even keep up with the thread) or D2 (when I felt dicouraged by how we were a consensus scumlean and I was struggling to get strong reads so I sheeped Insomnia onto someone who wasn't super towny) - so is Wh4t and mastina, and you're townreading them for it, so I don't know what else to say here???

I can't argue with you about whether or not skitter matches her play in games I wasn't in but my play is markedly different in every game I play because I'm a very social player. When Shoshin's around I read her, sheep her, and lift her up as town leader because she scumhunts better than me. When I'm occasionally town leader I try to coalition build so scum doesn't have room to mislynch. When I'm in a game with Keyser or Nauci or Skitter and I become reasonably sure they're town I talk things out with them
This game I've felt continually attacked with little reasoning (I mean duh I guess it's hard to provide hard reasoning on scumreading town but whatever that's an aside) and discredited by the players who have towncred and it has been incredibly hard to reach out to anyone regarding any of my reads because I get shouted down as scum because "this isn't town you! Thus sayeth I, with no evidence!" and I would be shocked if you and Old Dogs were both scum but you're both doing it and my other townreads are hardly playing so it's not like I can reach out to them to get something good going!

Wh4t reminds me of Jingle in 8ball, when suddenly the things he was saying made so little sense that it just clicked - "oh, duh, the reason I can't wrap my brain around this slot is because our wincons are incompatible". It also reminds me of the D1 lynch in Port Arthur, when it was just so obvious. But for some reason everyone just AGREES with the person make the bullcrap push, and that leaves me feeling so disconnected from the gamestate I feel absolutely lost. I am repeatedly reaching out to the active players about this because why? why am I feeling so completely adrift? Why don't I feel like anyone who's PLAYING this game is on my team? Perhaps it's because that's the case; maybe my entire team is lurking and scum is {old dogs, yvg, pisskop} or something, but my general rule about how deepwolfs work is that that's incredibly unlikely, so I keep trying to connect with you, trying to see things from your point of view and work with you and old dogs, and you keep giving me crap platitudes about "this isn't the town!you I've seen before" and "I'm townreading that slot for this one single reason that ignores the context of the rest of their play and you're scummy for suggesting that that might make it a bad read"

If you're trying to get me to ragequit I'm close to feeling that way but I won't; I will continue to try to find town. If you're town I will figure that out. But it is SO INSANELY difficult to try to influence the general PoE when everyone just refuses to consider!!! that we might be town!!!!!! with a good read on Wh4t who has done nothing towny unless you think we're scum and she's tunneling scum!

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (isolation #431) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:35 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

That^ is a post I could never write as scum so if you scumlean me after this %&*( you dudes

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (isolation #432) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:46 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2314, ElevenThirty wrote:ragequit
To be clear by this I don't mean replace out; I mean stop posting and let skitter play w/o me. Re: rule about threats of replacing out.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (isolation #433) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:54 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Ank, skitter wants me to tell you that you made a legit push on her in Anuket, and then you saw how she reacted similarly to when Chara pushed her there. Skitter's already conveniently linked the game for you

pedit: fmpov us/wh4t tvt would mean Ank/Old Dogs probably both being scum? It would eliminate any question of at least one of you two being scum. Creature is still scum but then like idk mastina probably has to be last scum or smth which I don't believe at all. I think wh4t is just scum.

pedit2: idk what you mean, ank

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #434) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:54 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Why is Wh4t intentionally ignoring the fact that all of her townreads are pushing Creature? Why isn't Creature in Wh4t's PoE, but everyone who has claimed PR is?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (isolation #435) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:00 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

oh
yeah it is kinda like that

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (isolation #436) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:04 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2336, Katyusha wrote:i agree irrelephant's post was bad, but theyre not the lynch today
YOU WHAT
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #437) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:05 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

what post specifically is bad, Katy, because if you're referring to 2314 I'm lynching you after I let you bus Creature

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (isolation #438) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:10 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2334, Wh4t wrote:Omg why haven't we lynched Wh4t is the stupidest thing someone could say after being on two mislynch wagons which says they participated in the previous wagons.
OMGUSing me was the only thing that had any real tone the rest is defensive bullshit and their solve stinks like ass.
Sure my solving is messy but I'm hacksawing trying to come up with something to say hey look this sucks I'm 90 pages behind.
THERE IS A REASON YOU ALL ARE LYNCHING LYNCH BAIT SLOTS EVERYDAY (assuming I'm lynched too because I was lurking when the push started).
Why isn't Creature a scumread for you
Why is me wanting to a lynch a self-described not-towny player scummy
Why does my solve "stink like ass" if it matches all your townreads' solve but just with you in the scumreads

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #439) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:17 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2341, Old Dogs wrote:omg no im not stupid
In post 1879, ElevenThirty wrote:Yeah why tf is wh4t still alive actually

i think this is just a Bad Post in general, it's not scummy it's just not good...
I still don't get why it doesn't bother you that her scumread of me was literally fully based on a particular reading of those words - she had not caught up, she had not found context for things, she admitted as such -
and then, when I explained that that wasn't the meaning of my words, she said "it doesn't matter, you're still scum, because it's scummy to suggest I should be lynched" - which directly contradicts the "it's scummy to suggest I'm towny enough to be nightkilled" argument she'd
just
been using to scumread me.
You scumread Wh4t at the time of my post - what is bad about me saying Wh4t should have been lynched there?

If my post wasn't scummy, it was just bad, then what's towny about pushing me for it (instead of, say, voting creature)?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (isolation #440) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:18 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I'm almost ready to townread Wh4t just because if {Old Dogs, YVG} has a scum, they've spewed Wh4t town.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (isolation #441) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:29 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Lol I wish I was scum with Old Dogs and YVG
I would be having the time of my life
But the main reason I don't think old dogs + YVG are scum together is they'd have very little incentive to *play*, given how quiet the average townie would be in that case. They could have stopped being active many pages ago. If one is scum, the other + me have forced them to stay active if they want to be in contention for [not the scum from the group of three]. If we're all town, we're all actively solving because, well, we're all actively solving.
I think this logic holds from an outside perspective but lmk if not

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (isolation #442) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:31 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Don't get me wrong my Peter Tingle(tm) has warned me that they could both be scum but in that case it's town's fault that scum are the most active and are consensus town - 'cause town is hardly playing.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #443) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:35 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

If we're ever lynched and there's a lynch remaining and y'all let Wh4t live I'm haunting you all IRL forever
Also, if Creature is town I'm ragequitting because he is causing his own mislynch rn

pedit: sure I believe you *could* stay active and stuff as scum, but given we're becoming known as the "active trio" I just find it hard to believe you're both scum because, well, what's the rest of town's excuse for letting there be an "active group" they're not a part of?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (isolation #444) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:41 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

not to be rude if there's some RL reason but is titus just uninterested in talking to me? :/

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (isolation #445) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:46 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

When Wh4t was scum against RC who was calling out him and his team he tunneled RC and then died just an fyi (point being he does tunnel the townie who has nailed him down as scum)

Subject: mini normal 2027: advice mafia (endgrame)
RadiantCowbells wrote:more wh4t votes please thanks.
RadiantCowbells wrote:Also the lynch order would be Wh4t -> IAI -> Garmr so not happening
Wh4t wrote:RC what the actual fuck are you doing? Get off.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

You give no fucks all day and when I go VLA you start trying to have me wagoned? I dare you to case me. I wish we could spend one game together where we didn't have to do this.
btw what's pisskop doing this gameday even

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #446) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:47 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1895, pisskop wrote:VOTE: unvote

VOTE: What
Oh well I guess these two are probably not scum together then :giggle:

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #447) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:05 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2364, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2363, Irrelephant11 wrote:I think Old Dogs is the townie that scum have kept around because bad reads
I think Wh4t and Creature are scum
Last scum in YVG, 3p claims, pisskop. If Wh4t and creature flip scum my guess for the last scum is in that <--- order
-irrel
lol :facepalm:
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (isolation #448) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:23 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2366, Old Dogs wrote:insomnia and i had the same reads though? :/
Sure, I could be wrong about why you're still alive. shrug. skitter and i think you're more likely town than ank currently, though we've flip flopped a couple times this gameday
In post 2368, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:now help me double bus

~ Pichu
lol I could be wrong and would happily accept you being town, I just think Old Dogs looks townier than you if wh4t and creature flip scum, given the recent read-change on wh4t and the way she opened today leading on creature. So if one of you is scum, I pick you.
I'll stop with trying to guess a third scum pre-flips, though. {wh4t, creature} are my only confident scum reads rn

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (isolation #449) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2270, Old Dogs wrote:that they received something due to mbos mechanics, just like mastina did and yay and i have verified (we have been loud fruit vendor'd by her despite her claiming VT at the start of the game). they apparently need to be targeted by something, so the logical thing to do here is have mastina do it and she has verified she will
for like the fourth time, we don't need to be targeted, just stuff happens if we are

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (isolation #450) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2294, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I don't want to give any hints towards pikachu's identity since they've only ever indicated that they want to stay hidden

~ Pichu
i think it would be helpful if you could get pikachu in here so that i can talk to him, please
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #451) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2313, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I scumread skitter because
I've never seen her interact with people the way she has here before.
I've already gone into what's different between her play when I've seen her as town and
this is the first time I've actually done a legit ACTUAL push on her
(sky's micro barely counts since I realized real quick afterwards that she was town)
again, this isn't true, both bolded bits
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #452) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2379, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Sup?

-pikachu
ty

why are you scumreding irrel

specifically which post prompted that read?

also what's your read on me while you're at it
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (isolation #453) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2313, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:there's a fundamental mindset shift between your play today and even the earlier days, and I legitimately don't understand how exactly I'm supposed to reconcile this in any way other than it's just a scum mindset considering I've seen this "no your reason for townreading X is not valid because this OTHER reason X is not town exists" when there's no direct correlation multiple times today???
ok

explain the fundemental mindset shift you're seeing

also @pikachu what do you think of the wh4t thing
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (isolation #454) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2154, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:both my other heads are already convinced your slot is scum because pikachu caught something your hydra partner did that convinced them you were scum
i want ot know what this is
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2386 (isolation #455) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2384, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I don't really get why you think wh4t is scum but to be clear I've only skimmed the last few pages rn

-pikachu
they're at best deliberatly misunderstanding us and at worse doubling down on a misrep based on nonsense in order to push us

and p much nothing they're posting makes sense holistically, it feels like they're throwing out random shade and random scumteams that bely the lack of a coherent approach to the game

ie their thoughts don't seem like real thoughts; there's no underlying thought process connecting one post to the next
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #456) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2383, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I'll try to remember but glancing back page 93 doesn't seem so much like town relly on tone.

Town relly is pretty composed usually and this game he seems pretty high strung and quick on the AtE

-pikachu
also given how frustrated this whole thing made both of us (lots of swearing (well, on my end) and ??????'s in discord!) i very much understand his tone there
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2390 (isolation #457) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2332, Wh4t wrote:I am struggling with all my games. There is no pressure on me except the fake pressure Rhinox is attempting to apply.
I'm fighting a mislynch.
Another mislynch because you guys are this bad.
no pressure on you
but fighting a mislynch

these make lots of sense together
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #458) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2389, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 2385, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2154, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:both my other heads are already convinced your slot is scum because pikachu caught something your hydra partner did that convinced them you were scum
i want ot know what this is
It's cause I don't think town relly loses his cool in a meme 3p heavy game, and a few pages of relly's posts seem really 'lost his cool'

-pikachu
you realize that quote came like a whole (irl) day before the 'lost his cool' thing you're talking about, right?

also ur obv. p wrong about what town relly would or owuldn't do here
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (isolation #459) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2391, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Yeah but this game is a joke so I don't get why you'd get tilted

Its like day 3 and I haven't seen a single skygazer or gamma post yet

How can you care about this game? LOL

-pikachu
trying to communicate with and make ourselves understood to people who apparently live in some sort of bizarro world alternate reality is incredibly frustrating
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (isolation #460) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

i'm really doubting that yay is town rn
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (isolation #461) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2396, pisskop wrote:I havent read since I last posted my apology. Wh4t is town?
no
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (isolation #462) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2400, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I can be wrong about relly. I'm fine with creature going today lol

Would also lynch whatever is in the ras slot

Of you're groupscum you're on track to endgame tho so it's worthwhile poking you a bit it I'm pretty sure the usevalue of the push is already gone

*shrug*

-pikachu
i think that if neither you nor ank can point to the thing that you apparently caught irrel doing that made you think he's scum that this reasoning was made up
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (isolation #463) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2403, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 2402, Old Dogs wrote:i considered my own past games and have decided that ive only ever really felt the way your slot does as town. even when im pissed scum it's different. my soul has been searched
this is @ and about 1130
i'm not sure what you're trying to say, sorry
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (isolation #464) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2408, Old Dogs wrote:in their defense i forget specifics a lot when i make reads unless i take note of them, when i write cases i usually have to look at isos and remind myself how i felt about something <:/
i don't really buy this but whatever

i just wnat to make very clear that i think their collective read on us is and was made up

like it's not just this, it's ank making up stuff about me/prior games we played together and then ignoring past games when i pull them out to justify a scumread on me too
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #465) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2411, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:pushing pichu for the hammer seems almost as bad as you pushing me for "making up my read of relly" when I literally just said his overreactions were scummy a few pages ago
again, don't conflate the timeline, you apparently found something scummy from *before* his posting today and i wanted to know that was; the fact that you think his posting today is an overreaction really isn't relevant for what made you scumread him before that
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #466) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2412, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I wasn't getting specific earlier because I was mobile posting, but if you want me to highlight every post from relly that seems bad I can do so even if I don't think he's today's lynch :P

-pikachu
no, that wouldn't really help at what i was trying to see so whatever this isn't really necessary
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (isolation #467) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

uhhhhhh ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (isolation #468) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

also what's your read on me (ie. not ank's read on me and not your read on irrel)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (isolation #469) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

i have a half-assed guess for who you are and if i'm right i don't think this looks like town!you at all

obv should be taken with a grain of salt given that i have no idea if i'm right etc etc etc
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (isolation #470) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

could be, could be
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (isolation #471) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:15 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

By lynching creature today and wh4t tom

At this point i think that creature is lurking it out until he gets lynched

Btw i think toog's vote is l-1

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (isolation #472) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

we were vistited by mastina and given a piece of fruit

our role did not change again

yeah i think toog is prob scum here

ank i think you are too

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (isolation #473) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

also it might be mass-claim day?

also i was going to vote wh4t so i'm not sure where to go next

also it might be lylo idk

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (isolation #474) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2476, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:of course you do.

~ Pichu
that's nice

you're still probably scum

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (isolation #475) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2480, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:rhinox is probably scum

~ Pichu
could be, could be

i want to sort out the mechanical stuff first tho, starting with toog claiming

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (isolation #476) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

i think we should do this properly, and get as much info as we can

i also want to know who was responsible for the many deaths last night

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (isolation #477) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

i don't get what you're trying to say
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2492 (isolation #478) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

i mean the thing happens if we got targeted by a non-killing action; we got fruit and mastina visited us so presumably the thing happened

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2493 (isolation #479) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2472, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Toogeloo, you need to claim your actual role now, I don't buy for a second that you are a survivor and until given sufficient reason to believe otherwise, you're lockscum to me.

~ Pichu
uh huh
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (isolation #480) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

you realize we both want the exact same thing, right?

for toog to claim?

and somehow you got to 'wanting a massclaim before doing anything else is scummy'
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #481) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

yes, i want to sort out the toog situation first, and you somehow got to 'wanting a mass-claim before doing anything else' is scummy when i want the same thing you do

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (isolation #482) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2472, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
Toogeloo, you need to claim your actual role now,
I don't buy for a second that you are a survivor and until given sufficient reason to believe otherwise, you're lockscum to me.

~ Pichu
you literally had the exact same thought process as me so what's the point of this question

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #483) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

i don't entirely understand why you're treating 'wanting toog to claim' and 'trying to find scum' as being mutually exclusive, or why you think i'm not doing the latter (literally in that post or the one immediately following/preceding i said i thought you were scum)

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #484) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2506, Toogeloo wrote:I totally am neutral survivor, and not gonna lie, I will literally vote anyone today just for my win.
no offense but i find this *slightly* hard to believe

~ skitter

also @pikachu i think you guys are scum, would you like to talk about that?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (isolation #485) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2533, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I made a post
That means I did something!
VOTE: ElevenThirty
oh boy
In post 2534, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:ftr

we have a theory for what happened with the three slots that left

the play is ElevenThirty -> LIKELY Rhinox

~ Pichu
let's try a thought experiment: there are 3 scum and toog is exactly what he claims to be
how does today play out?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (isolation #486) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2535, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:but ElevenThirty is ALWAYS scum this game

skitter's posting this day phase is very very fake

there's a lot of stuff throughout the game that outlines how weird they've been all game and I still don't really understand why creature had to be lynched over them

~ Pichu
uh huh

do tell
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #487) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2536, Rhinox wrote:
In post 2531, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:what's that rhinox
On my phone now. When I get home to my computer I'll say more.

Lot's of cavalier votes being thrown around for suspected lylo...
rhinox i'm p interested in this

not sure it's lylo (?)

it probably is but if it is i think we lynch toog today tbh
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #488) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2537, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:if 1130 is town, then this game was 100% doomed from the start

~ Pichu
i also don't think town!you says this like ever but ok

waiting for irrel before i claim
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #489) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

you think 2 scum is more likely than scum!toog because ... ?

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #490) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

esp in a 15 (18) player game ... ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (isolation #491) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

also i want to know why rhinox doesn't like mastina's post and if anyone has an explanation for where the 3rd kill came from last night

also mastina i don't really like the logic you used to get down to your poe
also why did you visit voted twice ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (isolation #492) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2546, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Cause if toog trueclaimed anymore he'd be accused of trust-telling

he's literally trueclaimed every day page 1 in every game I've played with him

and I highly doubt he gambits survivor first time he rolls scum vs me

-Pikachu
context for those of us who don't know what you're talking about ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #493) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2549, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:there were three third-parties that only had a goal of shooting toog or something
how on earth did you get to this conclusion
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #494) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2549, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:only tpr to date is old dogs as a 2-shot roleblocker in a game where mastina gets an extremely delayed one-shot vig whose recipient in the meme of the game is selected by the scum

third party survivor acts as half-traitor, three flipless third parties is like a massive amount of wifom

if there was a total of 4 third party roles in this game, then yeah, I think 2 groupscum is likely

btw me and pichu aren't exactly on the same page here so sorry if I contradict stuff she says later
we're a tpr

we're also p sure that old dogs was given their role yesterday/last night (not mechanically sure, but based on reads/how they acted at different parts of teh game)

i'm also not sure i really like ~get~ mastina's role or believe that she's being entirely truthful about it

also i think only 2 scum is not super likely, really
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (isolation #495) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

also i'm like 90% certain you are who i think you are (thanks for giving me a nice link to a game you were in to confirm that, i guess) and i think ur in your scum meta ( i brought this up before but whatever)

i need to do more research on toog; never played with him
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (isolation #496) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2554, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 2551, ElevenThirty wrote:how on earth did you get to this conclusion
why else would the three flipless 3parties leave the game the same night there's three kills?

Until mastina claimed wh4t I thought they had a double vig and had to hit two different factions or something, but looks more like they just had to hit one non-town or something

and zeebu easily fits a "non town" guess given how far into the game we were; mastina did wh4t, groupscum did old dogs

doesn't seem that complicated but then again I do deal with a lot of silly setups lol

-Pikachu
i don't follow your logic whatsoever

what do three kills have to do with the three flipless 3parties leaving ...

like why are we assuming the three kills are connected to the 3parties leaving

i assumed they needed to do/accomplish {some undisclosed thing} by n3 and that if that didn't happen they lost or something along those lines
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (isolation #497) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2557, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I'm Krazy and no, this isn't my scum meta. If this was my scum meta, I wouldn't even be posting right now :P

What do you think my scum meta is anyway?

-Krazy
yes i know

basically this; you don't have nearly as much wim for posting in general as scum and for large parts of teh game i felt like i had to drag you in here to get you to say things

i don't know if you wouldn't be posting here in particular but i think that your play holistically over the course of the game looks like this if you're scum

i still think you made up reads on irrel too

i also incidentally think ank is scum so like .... i kinda have doubts on your whole hydra
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2561 (isolation #498) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2555, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:OK cool, we're VT so I was just kinda thinking given the number of VTs that this was like, a heavy VT game/quasi mountainous

You think your role is strong enough to preclude there only being 2 groupscum?

And you think town only has two non-vts?

-Pikachu
i mean everyone started off as vt i'm p sure; it's a mbos game after all

i have no idea how our role fits into the balance but i don't think it precludes 2 groupscum, i just think it's unlikely

also mastina's role is just like .... on a very different scale than ours/old dogs?

like it doesn't fit really
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2563 (isolation #499) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

krazy if you're town here let's talk about why you (ie and not ank) think me and irrel are scum
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (isolation #500) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

ok so do i have this right: you think the three of them had to vig non-town by n3 and that if they did they won the game ? otherwise they lost ?

and teh best shot they could come up with was zeebu (and not, you know, the guy that claimed 3p?)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (isolation #501) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

any examples of scum!him doing that?

(also it was p consensus that zeebu wasn't groupscum at that point so like ... that's a p dumb shot to take if that was their wincon)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (isolation #502) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2567, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 2561, ElevenThirty wrote:also mastina's role is just like .... on a very different scale than ours/old dogs?
what does this mean?

Loud visitor is a nothing role in terms of balance, the only thing notable is the one-shot vig she got for night 3 and that was probably given to her by the scum

-Krazy
loud fruit vendor (gifted day1)
visitor (gifted day2)
and n3 vig

it just feels very very very different to what we got and how it works
(and we're p sure that old dogs also got something overnight - which matches how we got ours)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (isolation #503) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2569, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 2566, ElevenThirty wrote:ok so do i have this right: you think the three of them had to vig non-town by n3 and that if they did they won the game ? otherwise they lost ?

and teh best shot they could come up with was zeebu (and not, you know, the guy that claimed 3p?)
Yeah that's my theory; I guess they probably had to go for groupscum? You're right that not shooting Toog probably means they had to hit the main groupscum faction and not 3p.

Actually if scum are informed that the three 3party roles were going to get a kill n3 that would be the only scenario I could see toog claiming survivor but I think he trueclaims at least 80% of the time here

-Krazy
honestly they could well have been informed of this, it's a mbos game

i thought it was p obvious that zeebu wasn't groupscum (and i brought this up multiple times)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (isolation #504) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

also i disagree that loud visitor/fruit vendor is nothing in terms of balance (in this game in particular)

- why does a visitor visit the same person twice
- it's weird that most of the non-consequential visiting roles went to the same person from my role's pov ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (isolation #505) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2565, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I'm Pikachu? I said I thought relly overreacting and getting tilted was kinda scummy given this game is clearly lulzy. But in our hydra I'm the only one right now that isn't totally locked on you being scum :P

-Krazy
i still don't like this reason for scumreading us and am not convinced that you didn't make it up
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (isolation #506) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

it was p obvious that zeebu wasn't groupscum; his whole unclaim never unravels that way if he has partners who can talk to him
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (isolation #507) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 1, schadd_ wrote:"everyone will be multitasking. there will be between 0 and 1 redirection abilities. it is not really role madness. no psychologist".
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (isolation #508) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2578, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 2576, ElevenThirty wrote:it was p obvious that zeebu wasn't groupscum; his whole unclaim never unravels that way if he has partners who can talk to him
idk man, maybe the trifecta was aware of a specific role in the game they had to kill? I don't know, all I know is they exited the game the same night that someone died from an unaccounted source, they lost, and occam's razor says the two are connected. Beyond that there's no way of knowing for sure what exact wincon they had that they failed to achieve given we didn't actually get their flip. But that's the simplest explanation to me unless you think there's an SK that never shot the entire game LOL

-Krazy
me and irrel spent *a lot* of time going down the rabbit hole today and we're slightly worried that mastina is a delayed-night sk or something
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #509) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2579, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 2575, ElevenThirty wrote:i still don't like this reason for scumreading us and am not convinced that you didn't make it up
I literally hydra'd with Relly in Boondom Menace, I have played vs him as scum, I have played with him as town, all on multiple accounts and in a variety of gamestates, and his reactions to a game *this silly* really surprised me.

But then again Pichu has been taking the game seriously enough to actually get frustrated on occasion so... *shrug*

-Krazy
you don't know how to read him then :shrug:

we both have gotten *incredibly* frustrated this game, and we've both repeatedly talked about not talking this game seriously because it's obviously a meme but we're both still p invested and get annoyed when multple people do dumb things or push people for dumb reasons

you maybe wanna unvote us so that on the off-changce it is 3-3-1 or something we don't just insta-lose when everyone gets their acts together?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (isolation #510) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2584, skitter30 wrote:well idk if that's claim reasons so much as paranoia reasons
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #511) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

we're slightly worried/paranoid we live in a {3 groupscum including toog } + sk!mastina world

(we're kinda paranoid about a lot fo things, i guess)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (isolation #512) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

oh did you think that? nah it's been me all night
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (isolation #513) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

:)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #514) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

do u think i'm overthinking this by wondering if mastina is an sk?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (isolation #515) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2593, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:idk, mastina is probably the only person on site that I could see not shooting until night 3 as an SK.

That she got a vig shot and used it is frankly surprising, given that she always says she never shoots as vig :P

-k
well it could be she's a n3 sk (ie she can't shoot till then, idk)

i don't need to wait for relly, i just feel like claiming is a Big Thing and i feel like we should talk about it but i'm not sure it actually matters so whatever

we're conditionally bp; we become bp on a given night if we're visited by a non-killing action

that's why i think it's slightly odd for two different non-consequential visiting roles to be the same person ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2598 (isolation #516) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2597, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Yeah but in previous mbos there's some sort of limitation on killing the person you give power to for the scum, so it makes sense to dump more stuff onto one person if you are allowed to do so
i have no idea what this means, honestly

pk + rhinox i think; auro claimed vt
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (isolation #517) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2600, skitter30 wrote:oh i see now

in the first game scum had to give out an ic bp, that was fun for them

but like i think mastina's thing and our thing came from different sources ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (isolation #518) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

she got it at different times of the day than us (in middle of the day vs at nightfall) +
her's keeps getting new add-ons

makes me think it's not the same kind of role change

i'm going to be heading to bed now, so g'night; we can pick this up later
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (isolation #519) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:30 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2536, Rhinox wrote:
In post 2531, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:what's that rhinox
On my phone now. When I get home to my computer I'll say more.

Lot's of cavalier votes being thrown around for suspected lylo...
@rhinox

can you clarify ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (isolation #520) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:43 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

For clarity, *I* think Mastina is more likely to be an arsonist than an SK

-Irrel (lol I weirdly almost signed my real name here)
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (isolation #521) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:46 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2565, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I said I thought relly overreacting and getting tilted was kinda scummy given this game is clearly lulzy.
Yeah but I'm also very competitive and kinda pissed that e.g. Chickadee/Creature/Wh4t//zeebu were all town and not really playing to town wincon very hard
Like I care about my winrate more than I like to admit so

Not sure what scum motivation you think I have to get angry here, if I'm scum I'm doing awesome

_Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (isolation #522) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:59 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Well that claim sorta makes mastina not 3P though. I was looking to explain the multiple kills when I postulated that mastina could be an arsonist partially-true-claiming

I'm tempted to townread all the players who received power roles but for obvious reasons that seems dangerous.

But I WILL say "two non-groupscum are given a single vig shot each" is very MBOS and both of the shots make sense to me from a town POV, given I was telling skitter in the night phase that I was planning to 1v1 Wh4t when this gameday started and zeebu just. wasn't playing like a town/needed to be sorted

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #523) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:03 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Otoh mastina as groupscum with toog also shoots Wh4t here I guess so that's not really proof of her towniness

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (isolation #524) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:13 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Yay explain why Pisskop is "obvtown" here, he's the only one I have 0 reason to townread after toog. Not going to vote him in this moment given maybe-lylo but I would be voting him in other gamestates

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (isolation #525) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:17 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2616, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Ftr

Mastina is provably locktown and is 100% off the table until the end of the game

You are wasting your time trying to read her.

~Pichu
I'm under the impression today might be the end of the game.
Why is mastina locktown in lylo
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2618 (isolation #526) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:18 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2617, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2616, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Ftr

Mastina is provably locktown and is 100% off the table until the end of the game

You are wasting your time trying to read her.

~Pichu
I'm under the impression today might be the end of the game.
Why is mastina locktown in lylo
-irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (isolation #527) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:21 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Oh I get it. You always read mastina correctly and feel completely confident again here. Sure, I'm willing to agree that the only way mastina is scum is if you're not town.
Toog is either scum or there's only 2 groupscum, right? Is that where we're all collectively at? We think toog is the optimal lynch.

If we were going off reads, I'd lynch pisskop rn. More on that in a bit

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (isolation #528) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:32 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2622, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:
In post 2620, ElevenThirty wrote:Oh I get it. You always read mastina correctly and feel completely confident again here. Sure, I'm willing to agree that the only way mastina is scum is if you're not town.
Toog is either scum or there's only 2 groupscum, right? Is that where we're all collectively at? We think toog is the optimal lynch.

If we were going off reads, I'd lynch pisskop rn. More on that in a bit

-Irrel
Anyone believe that this is in any way a town response?

~ Pichu
Name. A. Reason. Why. This. Is. Scummy. Or. G. T. F. O.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (isolation #529) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:33 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

We have explained why toog is the optimal lynch. Anything else is a scum claim.
-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2628 (isolation #530) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:36 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

The ONLY reason town would push for a non-toog lynch is if you have setup confirmation that there are three town alive, and that this is 3v2v1+1, with toog being that last "1".
Unless that's the setup, toog has to die today.
If he's scum, hooray.
If he's survivor, then he's scum traitor waiting to happen and has to die before true lylo.

-Irrel

pedit: swept what under the rug?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (isolation #531) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:39 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2539, ElevenThirty wrote:let's try a thought experiment: there are 3 scum and toog is exactly what he claims to behow does today play out?
Oh I guess this was the only explanation itt
I've talked about it repeatedly in our discord and I misremembered it as being itt. But Also, I posted the reasoning right there^

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2631 (isolation #532) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:42 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

There must be at least 2 groupscum for this to be a mafia game.
If there are 3 groupscum and a survivor, game's over.
That means our only options are (TvS) 4v2+1 or 4v3 or 3v2v1+1.
Unless you have a specific reason to think it's the third option, toog is on the side of scum and is the optimal lynch.

-Irrel

pedit: confirmed scum? what claim did I miss?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2632 (isolation #533) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:44 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2614, ElevenThirty wrote:Yay explain why Pisskop is "obvtown" here, he's the only one I have 0 reason to townread after toog. Not going to vote him in this moment given maybe-lylo but I would be voting him in other gamestates

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #534) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:45 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2628, ElevenThirty wrote:swept what under the rug?
I feel like I'm being gaslit

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2635 (isolation #535) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:17 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2619, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:The only proof you need is that this slot didn't die N1 to prove that we are scum together if she's scum

And we aren't scum together because wh4t is a garbage kill for us

So mastina is locktown

~ Pichu
Your points are:
-you and mastina are the same alignment fypov
-if you're both scum, wh4t is a bad kill

That does not preclude:
-you being scum, mastina being 3P
-you being wrong about mastina because she's 3P (this has happened to me with a player I was 100% confident reading before)
-you both being scum, wh4t dying because of some third party scenario you're informed about

But regardless now that both kills have been claimed I'm not even pushing mastina so I don't see what your problem is here. I'm just not comfortable calling anyone locktown in lylo. We *don't* have mechanical clears.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (isolation #536) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I am. I started this day with everyone null, because lylo.
Toog might be scum, and definitely isn't town.
Rhinox is making too much sense to deserve a lynch (not that I'm certain he's town, but he's my strongest townread).
Pisskop is my scummiest read (explanation still to come I realize) but in a game where town likes to play scummier than scum I'm not going to forego the optimal lynch in favor of my scumread.
Krazy felt towny for a minute but then you started talking about a 1v1 between two slots who have >0% chance of being town (as opposed to the toog lynch, which is a 0% chance of being town) and that felt scummy so I'm confused.
Auro has remained null.
Mastina's claim seemed 3P-y until rhinox's claim, and now I am trying to parse what alignment mastina might be based on your certainty she's town mixed with her pretty empty ISO and confusing night actions.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #537) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:56 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Hey pisskop - claim!

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2640 (isolation #538) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:59 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

please claim your role. It is time for massclaim.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (isolation #539) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:02 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

who was it that said "true claims take seconds to remember, fake claims take minutes to come up with"?
also lol that you were lurking till I called you out

@schadd is this game fun for you :dead: (answer in dead thread)

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2643 (isolation #540) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:06 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

us - night 3 2-shot vig & conditional bulletproof
ank - ascetic 1-shot neap
rhino - vt
auro - vt
mastina - announcing fruit vendor + 2-shot tracker
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (isolation #541) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:06 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

please now to claim

-irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (isolation #542) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:07 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

oh and toog- survivor

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2646 (isolation #543) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:08 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2639, pisskop wrote:I claim to know that green eggs are overcooked and green ham is rancid.
In post 2642, pisskop wrote:what are the claims so far?
is it jester
is jester your role
'cause I'm v tempted to vote you

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2649 (isolation #544) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:12 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

everyone has claimed but you
so that would be now

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (isolation #545) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:14 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

man if pisskop is town this is the most annoying town I've ever played with
Like yeah schadd's setups are weird and unexpected and fun but I *didn't* sign up for a meme game, I thought I'd at least get to, I dunno, play mafia?

-Irrel

pedit: no you didn't?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #546) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:17 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I was about to argue with you and say that wasn't true
then I remembered you were once fuscosco
vt it is then

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (isolation #547) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:19 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Actual claims:

Us - conditional bulletproof
Mastina - announcing fruit vendor, visitor, x-shot vig
rhinox - ascetic x-shot vig
auro - vt
pisskop - vt
ank - vt
toog - survivor

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (isolation #548) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:20 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

mastina how were your new roles described. Like "here's an outgrowth/evolution/addition of your previous role" or "now you are also this, no further comment"
I wonder if Katy crumbed her roleblock target(s?)?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (isolation #549) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:25 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Spoiler: some of old dogs last posts
In post 2394, Old Dogs wrote:after careful consideration and blitzing the powers within my third eye,

i have decided that yay and 1130 are both locktown

thank you for your consideration
pisskop wrote:Im going to make a secret hydra.

pisskop and fuscosco.
copier
In post 2397, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 2396, pisskop wrote:I havent read since I last posted my apology. Wh4t is town?
wh4t is probably not town but creature is definitely scum

it's like taking a 90% chance over a 70% chance
In post 2402, Old Dogs wrote:i think ank's interactions with me yesterday comes from a town mindset even if misguided

i think everything pikachu said this entire game is townie

i considered my own past games and have decided that ive only ever really felt the way your slot does as town. even when im pissed scum it's different. my soul has been searched

pedit: 1130 under normal circumstances would probably not be endgaming scum until i declared them town so uh
In post 2403, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 2402, Old Dogs wrote:i considered my own past games and have decided that ive only ever really felt the way your slot does as town. even when im pissed scum it's different. my soul has been searched
this is @ and about 1130
In post 2406, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 2404, pisskop wrote:I too feel that I am also town.
that causes like, a lot of problems. but im hoping town power resolves that at this point, like it's going to be 3 nights after creature lynch so :?:
In post 2450, Old Dogs wrote:I think pisskop is just trying to string together narratives.
In post 2456, Old Dogs wrote:last thoughts

rhinox and mastina are town regardless of this flip
I think 1130 probably is as well

I think wh4t or pisskop was katy's target probably? If she actually crumbed before night, it's pisskop, but I'm not sure 2406 came before or after she got a role, if I'm right that she got the role just yesterday (which maybe I'm not?)
She definitely didn't target mastina or rhinox which furthers the likelihood they're true claiming about vigging

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #550) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:32 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2659, pisskop wrote:what did chemist or EP do? Or was it just Vengaboys
those were the three slots not playing, apparently they lose

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (isolation #551) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:33 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

wait so who governed toog way back when

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (isolation #552) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:06 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

yeah that's kinda the only answer I have left too

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (isolation #553) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:07 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

rhinox do you know if your slot started the game ascetic?

-irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (isolation #554) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:15 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2666, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:toog is not the correct lynch today
Yes he is.
Without shifting attention onto a different player you would like to present as scummy, please explain logically what makes my logic re:[toog is optimal lynch] untrue.

We've all been saying it all game: 3Ps can't come to lylo.
If tomorrow's lylo, toog can't come.
If today's lylo, it's because toog is scum.

What makes toog the incorrect lynch today?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (isolation #555) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:22 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Unless your answer is "this is a 3v2v1+1 gamestate" in which case you should have claimed why you have that info by now.
Unless you believe the above AND you're the "last man standing" 3P in the game, trying to townside, in which case idk why you haven't made any kills? and I don't think I'll ever come to this conclusion given the rest of the information I currently have.

-Irrel

pedit:
1. If he is 3p, this is functionally 4v2, which is usually followed by a no lynch in most games anyway, to see who scum kills. I'm not assuming scum have two kills here, like what?
2. If he is scum, I see no reason to assume he's the traitor, but even if he is, we're still functionally in 4v2, which is usually a no lynch.
3. If he is groupscum, leaving him alive while hunting for his partner intentionally raises our chance at a mislynch.

What do we gain by keeping him alive again?

pedit2: If he is 3P we're in MYLO, not LYLO. Giving scum a nightkill is NOT A LOSS FOR TOWN
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #556) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:22 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I CAN SHOUT TOO

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2676 (isolation #557) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:27 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2668, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:50th reminder that we have no way of knowing what was up with the role additions or the 3 players that just left

This game literally cannot be solved mechanicall

Mechanics talk is literally a waste of time

HUNT

~ Pichu
I don't even feel like I'm trying to make this a mechanical solve I'm just covering all my bases
you keep reframing completely normal things in a scummy light
like it might be lylo, of course it's time for massclaim (if we mislynch and lose, we sure will wish we mass-claimed, I bet!)
Making the optimal never-town lynch is just obvious here, like I feel like you're saying I have scum motivation to lynch toog when I think it's fairly likely he's scum and we're all 100% certain he's not town

Rhinox has made good points for why his behavior does not match that of a survivor
Nobody can explain why he was governed and the only explanation I can come up with is a self-govern, regardless of his alignment
In mylo you no lynch
In mylo+survivor you lynch the survivor just in case they're scum, this feels obvious????
Like if we're in 4v2+1 making it 3v2 INCREASES our chance of lynching scum the next day without bringing scum closer to a win why is that bad

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #558) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:29 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2675, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Net loss over game loss btw
In post 2676, ElevenThirty wrote:Like if we're in 4v2+1 making it 3v2 INCREASES our chance of lynching scum the next day without bringing scum closer to a win why is that bad
You're acting like 4v2 is better for town than 3v2 because we'll.... miss the dead townie? This is common mafia knowledge, not to mention there's a nonzero chance toog is part of a 3-man scumteam in which case lynching outside of toog could lose us the game today. Lynching toog cannot lose us the game today.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #559) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:41 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I see no indication that mastina townreads either of us more than the other right now.
Like, if you believe we are scum why are you so sure *you* will survive to lylo?
In post 2678, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Yet you're treating toog as scum.
What is "yet" a response to?
I am treating toog as non-town, because I am certain that is what he is.

I am suggesting that lynching toog will either:
-keep us in lylo with a smaller PoE
-keep us in lylo with a dead scum

Every other lynch will either:
-keep us in lylo with a dead scum or
-win the game for scum

Yes, if I am scum a townie will die who is likely to figure out who the scumteam is
That is true regardless of who we lynch today; it's a true-ism of mafia

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2683 (isolation #560) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:49 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Why do you townread pissk?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2684 (isolation #561) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:22 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

My case on pisskop basically boils down to this:

In a game where town includes slots like zeebu, who is on every lynchwagon without playing, and creature, who is actively emulating his scum meta, and chickadee, who is being tunneled by a loud townie, what would scum do to try to endgame? Pisskop's play is basically exactly what I'd expect scum to do: remain active while basically being a non-factor, because there are more than enough scummy townies to survive to endgame

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2685 (isolation #562) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:24 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I think his play makes even more sense with Yay as a partner, but I wouldn't be surprised if both/all three groupscum have basically been non-factors most of the game

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2686 (isolation #563) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:28 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

skitter and I are both v/la this weekend

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2714 (isolation #564) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2697, Toogeloo wrote:I was really hoping scum would try and get me to be Kingmaker and out themselves and all vote for one person, assuming that I would just capitalize on the free win, and then I would turn the tables and vote one of them instead. However, as the days have passed, this has seemed less and less likely to occur. So either, there aren't 3 scum, they didn't think of doing that, or they didn't trust me to follow through with it.

I'm kind of tired of waiting for the game to play out now and think the most optimal play for me is to vote with my gut and just pick the player I assume is the most likely to be scum. If 3 players don't quickly follow through on my vote, it makes me feel better that I'm not voting for town.

Vote; 11:30
uh no, what i think it implies is one of:
a) two groupscum
b) you are groupscum

but i'm p sure you're the best vote today sooooo
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2715 (isolation #565) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2704, Auro wrote:I think best play is to lynch Togeloo anyway?
yes, this, thank you

the universes where this *isn't* the best option we've already lost in, i think (i.e. 3-3-1), barring something really weird like 3-2-1-1
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (isolation #566) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2705, Auro wrote:Why is YVG ElevenThirty a 1v1?
idk, this bit has never been explained to me
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2717 (isolation #567) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2706, Auro wrote:
In post 2682, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Still want to know:
Why mastina targeted voted twice
Why mastina took her shot
If you think she's obvtown, why is this important?
different heads of the hydra saying these things

i would also like an answer to these things

also all of this is ~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2727 (isolation #568) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:05 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2718, Auro wrote:
In post 2714, ElevenThirty wrote:uh no, what i think it implies is one of:
a) two groupscum
b) you are groupscum
To you. If you're scum, obviously there wouldn't be a hop on, right? The lack of quickhammer either implies Two Groupscum, Toog groupscum, or ElevenThirty scum

If we're 3-3-1 we've lost assuming he scumsides - if he's strictly townsiding town still has a chance, but I think this is highly improbable, and don't buy his case for townsiding.
I mean sure, but i'm obviously playing from my pov

Do you think i'm scum here? Would you vote toog with me?

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (isolation #569) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:05 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2726, pisskop wrote:acshully an 1130 lynch sounds decent.

but again, i won't be able to read for a few
Ok, why does it sound decent ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (isolation #570) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:25 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2730, pisskop wrote:You are the only one i know who can fuck both
I have no idea what this means or what you're trying to say, please elaborate
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (isolation #571) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:25 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2478, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Toogeloo is 100% being lynched today barring EXTREME shenanigans

but I'd like to peg the third scum before the day ends

~ Pichu
And what happened to this @ank?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (isolation #572) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:26 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2487, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:plus I'm not buying for a second that the scumteam figured out a plan that can save him from being lockscummed for his survivor claim, I can easily buy any teammates of ElevenThirty/Rhinox/Auro being able to make a reasonably useable claim to save him from that

and the fact that you didn't immediately peg that is ?????

~ Pichu
And this?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (isolation #573) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:45 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2736, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:skitter you're a cool cat you know that?

<3

-Pikachu
Thanks <3

Can u get ank to answer those questions tho?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (isolation #574) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

A) i dont really remember that being a thing she does. It could be it is, idk, i dont remember this happening offhand

B) and yes, i can tell that she dropped those thought processes - my point is *why* did that happen ?

Like i dont understand how either of those posts fit with what she's doing / pushing now, or how she got from point A to point B
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (isolation #575) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

VOTE: toog
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2758 (isolation #576) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2749, pisskop wrote:rn I think its auro for sure
toog for not
one of 1130/pichu maybe

meh, mastina. idk tbh
Why auro?

Why is pika town?

I kinda think ur town but irrel thinks you're scum, so it's slightly problematic

Unsigned posts are almost for sure me, yeah

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2759 (isolation #577) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

We think that toog is the correct lynch today
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (isolation #578) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2760, pisskop wrote:
In post 2758, ElevenThirty wrote:t irrel thinks you're scum,
irre has a fairly poor track record of reading me. get him in here!
He's even more vla than i am on weekends, he'll be around tomorrow

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2768 (isolation #579) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2596, ElevenThirty wrote:we're conditionally bp; we become bp on a given night if we're visited by a non-killing action
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2769 (isolation #580) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

I have many questions on mastina's claim tho
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2770 (isolation #581) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

Was auro voted? I kinda townread voted a whilr back but he lurked through like two dayphases so the read is kinda stale/gone
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2775 (isolation #582) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2772, skitter30 wrote:I mean, only if toog is 3p and there's 3 groupscum, as we discussed multiple times
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #583) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2774, Auro wrote:
In post 2772, skitter30 wrote:I mean, only if toog is 3p and there's 3 groupscum, as we discussed multiple times
Or Toog is groupscum with 2 others and Pisskop is town?
Oh right, that universe too
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (isolation #584) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

Yeah actually unvote please @ pk
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2778 (isolation #585) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

Auro since you're obviously paying enough attention to pop in when you get voted do u have any thoughgs on recent developments?

Where do u want to vote today?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2784 (isolation #586) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2781, Auro wrote:No revision to my previous position; I still want to lynch Toog? But don't want to lynch yet.
ok what else do you want to happen then

can you give me a quick update on your reads?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (isolation #587) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2792, Toogeloo wrote:
Unvote;
Vote: Auro
so can we lynch this now or ... ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2834 (isolation #588) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:27 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

UNVOTE:

Till i speak with irrel again; i'm good at getting spooked
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2835 (isolation #589) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:21 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I don't think Auro has done anything AI for the record

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2836 (isolation #590) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:26 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2782, Auro wrote:@Krazy you should be townreading me here.
In post 2788, Auro wrote:Pisskop, you've also seen my scumplay. I honestly don't think there's anything I can do to "show" I'm town right now. Not my fault if we lose this one :P
In post 2803, Auro wrote:Krazy if you're still scumreading me you better have good reasons for it.
Is there something about Krazy specifically that you think he should be townreading you here?
I've hydra'd with you as scum before and don't see any posts from you that are evidence you are town here
I think it's slightly scummy that, given the above, you're telling some slots they should be townreading you.

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (isolation #591) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:27 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Could mastina + Auro explain mastina's weird roleclaim thing re:"I visited Voted twice"? Oh but ank vouches for mastina hm

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2838 (isolation #592) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:29 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Anyway I still stand by Toogeloo is the optimal lynch, and I'm extremely hopeful he's groupscum because the number of non-mafia flips is extremely depressing

Not sure we need to do the lynch now, though? If we're in agreement that toog is next to go we should probably still do the sorting thing so that
A] whoever's nightkilled gets their thoughts out on the lylo participants
B] The nightkill means something

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #593) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:31 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

If I were not in a hydra this gameday would have gone so differently
-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (isolation #594) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:42 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

hahahahaha yes now you get it

-elephant
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (isolation #595) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:43 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Nah early this gameday I thought we should claim 3P in an effort to get scum to out themselves but we didn't get to hash out the idea and its merits before skitter had already shared our role in thread

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2868 (isolation #596) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

i think rhinox is possibly the towniest person here so that might be slightly problematic

explain how he's only not scum if there are two groupscum and toog is one of them

~ skitter
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2869 (isolation #597) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2691, Rhinox wrote:i didn't know what it even was at first. i never saw it before when I used to play regularly. wiki had play advice where it basically said it can be claimed early but there's little downside not to. I went with not to, figured it'd just have been a distraction with 3rd party shenanigans already in play. I almost didn't bother claiming it now for that reason since i'm not even ascetic anymore anyways. If there's supposed to be a standard play for ascetic like how a miller should always claim early, i didn't know about it.
why are you ignoring this
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2873 (isolation #598) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2864, mastina wrote:But there are situations where it's literally playing against your wincon to not take the shot. And as strong as my principles are, they're not strong enough where I'm willing to gamethrow to uphold them.
why did you shoot wh4t again ?
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (isolation #599) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2870, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:mastina

it's just 1130 + rhinox + toog lol

~ Pichu
if krazy hadn't been posting there's a fairly strong change i'd be voting you today (barring toog shenanigans obvs)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”