Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1380 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

Rosterfoster seems like he's probably town due to effort.

I'd assign Jesus the same sign but different magnitude of penalty for his rolefishing, but now that he's claimed vt I guess I'm ok with lynching him for the mechanical reason of not drawing out too many claims/ not lynching town PRS etc. Mods put out some setups that are frustratingly busted in favor of town so if we
don't
stop lynching town PRs we might just win anyway with 1 scum down already.

Montosh seems like he's probably town due to effort but that's weaker than rosterfoster since I know rosterfoster a little bit.

KK seems like he's actively trying to sort slots and I don't always agree with his positions but he seems to be bleeding town. It's to the point that the 1 or 2 people who have tried to scumread him get major neg points from me for "not being able to hear the dog whistle". I actually can't remember who it was. I just read 55 pages. It's hard, someone else do it.

I don't have the anime alt sorted.

orfrhz, nom, RedFlavor, Alchemist are slight towntilts from tone and little things.

I find Eyes pretty scummy this game and have a strong desire to sheep our martyred anime-alt. Post 1364 above seems like good posting and Eyes just in general seems like he knows where some of the places on the map are marked and remembers to pretend not to know only for some of them, and the totally unnuanced nature of the "GOOD SHOT" post kinda underscores that.

Nero Cain feels scummier than I usually see Nero Cain. In particular there was this one post I was too lazy to store in notepad as I went along or whatever where he said the same thing was both probably scummy and probably null and that bothered me as showing some distance between what he thought he ought to believe about something and what he was willing to stake his family name on, as town those two should be the same.

IDK about Vorkuta but his avatar is fun so let's not lynch him for at least a lil.

LuckyOtter was pretty underwhelming early on and people seem to scumread that and it's pretty fair. But LO seems to be picking up. We'll see where that goes. So many people in a large.

IDK if it's scummy but it's antitown how much Deasvail has been chattering at Kublai Khan 1v1. I can't even remember what they were arguing about. Larges are literally the one game type where thread throughput is like really important to win % and neighborhood PTs are a legitimate power role.
Deasvail also wants to lynch my slot if I'm not "impressive". That's... unfortunate. I wanted to replace into this game because after a D1 with LUV and peeking at a couple of his other games, with any role PM he's very useless/low content/posts lots of NAI, then sometimes the lurking is no longer metaphorical and he's getting prodded. /inning to replace him is a lifehack to avoid having to play a game that starts with him or where he might replace in, I have him greylisted now. If you lynch me because LUV slots are antitown and I don't actually get at least 2 game days out of this you will have totally undermined my lifehack by virtue of the very characteristic it is based on!?!?! Then what will I do? I don't know friends.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'm going to impress you as much as you hoped. I don't have particularly strong reads so far.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Eyes
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's just slightly scummier diction than "He's lurking which is slightly scummy".

I find you very hard to read so I have to take what I can get
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1392, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1390, popsofctown wrote:It's just slightly scummier diction than "He's lurking which is slightly scummy".
but if I left it at that you'd call me out on fence sitting so dammed if I do dammed if I don't?

what did you think of my explanation though?
It was pretty reasonable and dropped me to even fewer reads in this game QQ

I really don't attack slots for fencesitting. I think it takes a special context for that to be a scumtell and can't remember the last time I did that as either alignment
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1419, Jesus Louisus wrote:
In post 1380, popsofctown wrote:Mods put out some setups that are frustratingly busted in favor of town so if we
don't
stop lynching town PRs we might just win anyway with 1 scum down already.
Are you suggesting that we lynch town so poor scum don't have a hard time winning?
No, I'm suggesting we don't engage in high-risk high-reward play while ahead.

You make high-risk high-reward play when you're behind, and low-risk low-reward play when you're ahead, that goes for any game.
Setup design on this site being a little grossly protown puts town a little ahead, a scum PR being dead puts us even further ahead.

Forcing something powerful like an investigative to claim is the risk we run if we shop around the entire playerlist getting claims.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

seems outside of what I think eyes' scumrange would be on a bus so I think a Jesus Louisus lynch can teach us a lot.

I'm going to iso Vorkuta so I can remember something about him besides his avatar and tell you whether I'd be willing to vote that or not.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 406, Vorkuta wrote:Right
Montosh probably has a naturally scummy playstyle for which I'm willing to give him a bit of leeway- not my pref. D1.

@LUV
My Creature vote is because
-Creature is due to roll scum against me some time soon
-I rely quite a bit on others telling me that "this is a scum!creature post" because apparently he's obvious as either alignment. Hopefully with pressure he obv!somethings and we can move on.
-Look at his ISO and tell me you don't want to roll your eyes at him
Vorkuta iso looks a lot like trying to attack creature for the credit of having attacked a scummy slot but being intentionally ineffectual in his method of getting others to join him in actually causing a teammate to die. He also waffles between characterizing his vote as an RVS/guess vote and a good read.

Creature was not very threatened by the votes on him and said "I could make the wagon on me dissipate with a single line". It's more likely for this to be true if voter(s) on the Creature wagon were teammates.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

Sheeping a defense of a townie is not a very good way get mislynches as scum. Could you pretend to scumhunt instead of shading people to broaden the lynchpool if I'm supposed to believe you're vanilla town?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

yeah that's better

accusing scums of not killing scums is a lot smarter than accusing scum of not killing townies

was that so hard
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

Alchemist is scummy for refusing to get on your wagon and Red is scummy for being on your wagon?

Explica por favor
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think his motivation is broadening the lynchpool. It's in my post.

I don't think it came to his mind that he actually became paranoid about you sheeping roster's defense of you. That doesn't make any sense.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1447, Jesus Louisus wrote:
In post 1444, popsofctown wrote:I think his motivation is broadening the lynchpool. It's in my post.

I don't think it came to his mind that he actually became paranoid about you sheeping roster's defense of you. That doesn't make any sense.
Do you see anything in Red's ISO that you think is town motivated?
No I iso'ed Red a couple hours ago and it looked pretty awful.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

@Kirari Momababi: Do you think Eyes or JL is scummier?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

DeasVail, have you played with Eyes before?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think you're townreading him for stuff that is just part of his style. He's always pretty bold. If you look instead at the positions he's taken this game, I don't think it looks as good.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

That's a lie. You unvoted Creature in this game on June 19th. You didn't vote Creature in the other game until June 20th, and you didn't see his green flip until June 21st. This is postprocessed fabrication. If anything you knew Creature was scum in this game from your role PM and you mislynched him for playing to similarly to here in your other game.

VOTE: RedFlavor
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

I searched Creature's and RedFlavor's posts after reading 1480. I don't spec games that much.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1494, DeasVail wrote:It makes far more sense for scum to actually have the details correct.

I feel like this mistake is more likely to come from town who vaguely remember reasons for forming a read but don’t remember order of events (easy to do) than scum who are more likely to make sure of the details of what they are saying.

Honestly it only strengthens my Red townread.
It's not a vaguely similar reason, DeasVail, it's a fundamentally different reason. At the moment RedFlavor made that unvote post Redflavor was either nullreading or scumreading Creature in his other game. If he remembers the reasons for making the unvote it has to be a fluffy grey or red cloud right now and RedFlavor is claiming it was green right now.

You are definitely missing something.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

The cop could be for helping the scumteam locate a traitor. Especially since no one seems to agree how many scums a large should have lel.

I don't really like Jesus for scum now. He nudged at RedFlavor when he could have tried to stoke the flames on Eyes for the easiest possible alternative lynch yesterday.

Nero Cain's defense of RedFlavor seems the scummiest of them all. DeasVail was a little too on the nose. I can't remember what orfhrz posting looked like.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

Making an SK fight a bunch of scum commuters and a scum cop is stupid balance stacked against the SK.

Does not_known have a mod meta of giving third parties miserable win%s?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

Agree to disagree/I don't really feel strongly about it anyway.

It's definitely better to scumhunt instead of SK hunt here.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

Hypothesis: RedFlavor was the only scum on critterwagon.

Discuss
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

SKs aren't scum SKs are misunderstood heroes Light Yagami was the protagonist
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

We should find the SK if there is one but only after the third groupscum, minimum. Lynching groupscums that seem to have some SK equity is a good strategy ofc though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Vote: otter
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

It wasn't forgetting, it was a false reconstructed memory. The reported occurrence was "placing an unvote on creature with the reasoning that he's town in a different game". The analogue to that would be when you tell a 5 year old every other week that they went to Disneyland when they were 4, usually they'll eventually generate some false memories to match what you tell them. That doesn't happen to townies all the time because it's a rare occurrence in adults and 5 year olds aren't playing mafia.

Yes, as town he would be equally likely to forget when Creature flipped and therefore how useful the lie is... but like that's not what's on trial.

You and DeasVail (and so did RedFlavor but it's a cranial ego self-defense mechanism I'd positive I'd talk myself out of it being a real tell too) keep splitting apart the action "unvoting Creature while considering the fact he's town in a different game" into its component part so that either alignment can forget the order of the opponents. It has to be considered one indivisible action that did or didn't happen.

I am probably wasting threadspace with this because the player I wanted dead is dead and I had extra votes but I really don't get how people don't get it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

There's a difference between forgetting Bill Clinton used to be president and remembering that Al Gore used to be president. Even if you have Alzheimer's frail fragile human memory doesn't do the second thing to you.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

Kirari why did you pick a deliberately scummy avatar; are you winning too many games on your main? Too boring?

LuckyOtter's positioning with respect to RF indeed looks like a plausible SvS.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Why would an SK claim on day 1.... oh wait I see how that works
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1719, LuckyOtter wrote:If Red and Montosh are scum together, why wouldn't Red just jump on the Niko wagon there?
Your question is backwards. If scum!Montosh part of the 5 votes then it's more likely that Nikomislynch is at risk of not truly occurring because a high number of mistaken townies is needed. Since scum!Montosh actually wasn't part of the five votes it is more likely that RedFlavor could keep his hands clean of the mislynch whilst the mislynch still occurs.

Fun tinfoil hat thought: the it's 3 scum + a traitor and they scum are informed that a traitor is in the game, so nobody in the scumteam wanted to vote Niko because they interpreted the scumclaim entrance to the game as a traitor claim.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't actually think Not Known 15 works as the mod for that though from what I know of him so far would just leave the scumteam in the dark on it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I can't remember the last time I played a game with a traitor but I definitely didn't pay attention to this exchange
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

so maybe my theory is actually good???
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

because Niko claimed traitor and Vorkuta is just a mislynch!

This may be a fantasy but if it is I prefer it to reality.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

How is it possible to not *want* to join a wagon on someone who says "upsies" though?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't do avatar bets but if you're in a large with me and someone calls themselves "an inoffensive cute newbie button" D1 I have a 1 year avatar bet about who the D1 lynch will be for you to accept LuckyOtter
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think every townie in a large is gonna be at the calibre of second glance analysis that ewaf and NC are gonna go to but if I get into an invitational like that I bet it'd be a blast
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

a hypothetical one that doesn't exist
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

You can't be serious
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1752, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1751, popsofctown wrote:You can't be serious
I am. Why shouldn't I be?
Because he doesn't work very well as a partner to the flipped scum, as far as I can tell
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I care in the sense that the moderator tracks it and puts it on a spreadsheet for us, but if the mod logged your FoS's and you just voted at deadline that'd be the same to me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ok VOTE: Montosh
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ftr Kirari, Jesus cannot claim vig, he hardclaimed vanilla already
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

is N0 cop normal
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

sounds like i should vote montosh then
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't really think Kirari is scum atm
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

you should find a new second solve NC
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

DV could really flip scum. orfrz too
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1898, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1893, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1607, Alchemist21 wrote: I don’t think they’re ever s/s since I doubt scum would forget how they’re reading their partners. Beyond that it could go any other way though.
I think scum forget their reads on their partners relatively frequently though. Or at least I don't think that's strongly town indicative. I see scum sometimes give really inconsistent reads on town but I've also seem scum quickly flip their reads of scum.

Also, I don't think that Creature's HWS push makes HWS more likely town given Creature's propensity for bussing/distancing. "Distance early and distance often" is practically Creature's scum motto.

I've been thinking about your HWS associative towncase and I kinda don't think it clears the slot. And looking at wagons, certain things scum did make slightly more sense in my mind if HWS was scum.

Maybe you can expand a bit on why you think Creature's push on HWS was definitely not a bus? I saw the posts you mentioned but the underlying logic in the point you were making didn't fully click for me.
Creature was claiming a strong scumread on roster, but then right after that he questioned why HWS didn’t have votes and went hundreds of posts back to quote roster voting HWS and sheeped the vote. I don’t see him doing that unless Roster and probably HWS are both Town. It looks more like he was trying to setup a dichotomy between roster and HWS so he could push both (first HWS, then roster when HWS flipped Town). And then later Creature switched his vote from HWS to Red, which we know was a distancing vote and I doubt he traded one distancing vote for another in the manner he did.
This is a good post
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

rf
really dude
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

why is town!rf convinced he will be revenge lynched for hammering someone who has already claimed D1 but then happy to hammer someone pre-claim on day 3?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

KK I'm ready to hear about rosterfoster!scum now
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

Nero Cain why are you mean to me I have been nothing but nice to you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

You called me dumb. :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

OH IT WAS A FAKEHAMMER
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

I mean
The point was to make me think it was a hammer
And I don't think it hurts my win% that much to get fooled by this dumb stuff
That's really mean though :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

Does it feel like you're a meanie?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

I used to like you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

No now since you attacked animu I'm going to doc and govern Kirari the rest of the game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

I can multiact a roleblock on u
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

BAD shot!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

How many people are alive?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ok but how many people are voting cause I gotta add that to ten
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

ok but I'm not sure you're part of "we" you just called the SK shot "neutral" instead of "third party evil"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think Otter is pretty circumstantially cleared really. The only way it could be otherwise is if Otter was protecting scum!Jesus instead of town!Jesus which I was pretty off of but maybe has more equity after a lot more other flipped vanilla
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It's setup spec that we probably don't have more than like 6 VTs because closed mods love role madness therefore Jesus's claim is suspicious. Even if the number of VTs we should have hasn't been strictly exceeded the probability still goes up due to a Monty Hall-like effect I think
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Otter defended montosh.

"fmpov" is obviously an erroneous qualifier for following what the SK was trying to do.

Could very much be KK!SK not realizing how eccentric he is for having a scumread on rosterfoster and just shooting at it after he couldn't get it as a lynch he wanted. Aside from guessing any 1 person to be the SK as being 3-4 times as hard as guessing any one person to be scum that seems to fit pretty well. I want to lynch groupscum today though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

lol

I don't think in my entire mafia life I will ever see scum get caught due to NKA outing them for attempting to trigger a deadsheep mislynch.

Someone find a gif of a rube goldberg machine
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

dv is pretty scummy

people who can't read me are scummy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i think KK's entire iso can be interpreted as an SK iso even if I really don't like it as a scum iso.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Me or the babysitter that tried to get a scumshot wasted on her BP N1?
pedit: oh ok
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Kirari claimed babysitter N1 and goaded the scum to shoot her
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not sure it's as SK indicative but it's at least memey
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

putting nonBP SKs in normals is bastard. personal opinion
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2069, Jesus Louisus wrote:How is the SK confirmed? I read and still don't really buy it.
We had an even night Vig, why couldn't we have an odd nigjt night as well?
scum alignment cop.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

I feel like KK probably ruptured the balloon enough that it's gonna be best for the town to go massclaim?

The game is probably balanced around killpower and not investigatives so I doubt there's much left to lose at this point. KK maybe outed part of the only pseudo-investigative we have
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

so the scum cop is for traitor

or for the scum to discover for themselves whether the vigs are SKs or not and the answer is "not"

the latter seems like kind of a silly design because I don't think mafia play very differently against vigs and sks, they're similar threats
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

why is ofrhz town?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

nom
stop doing scummy things
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think scum probably does have 3 night 4 commuters. They have diminishing returns cause somebody's gotta go do the kill. It's a cute design.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

I wish this game had flavor
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

You get to do stuff like this if you've townspewed some for a few days

You don't get to be the one stopping someone from doing this by SK hunting starting 2 days ahead of schedule.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

I was a little paranoid too but he is claiming not to have the power to kill with 10 people alive and that seems dangerous as all get out if he's SK. So.. he's not SK.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

Traitor is part of the mainteam tho
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

Jesus Christ already claimed VT don't ask him to claim again
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

So rude
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

I thought orphaned traitors get to try to win nightless style.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

how do you know aren't you from epicmafia or something
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

oooh the traitor gets to know who the mafia are?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

I want to play a game as traitor that sounds kinda fun

It's like reading a spoiled dead PT then playing halfjester
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

Kirari is one of the channelers from the graveyard building in lavender town but she's one of the ones that has a haunter that spams dream eater
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

nom doesn't SK!KK die in LyLo when people massclaim and the vig he talked about doesn't exist?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm down to work within KK's lynchpool to avoid outing what KK's confirmed inno is.

If KK dies tonight we MC immediately and still get some confirmed innocent equity, the only difference is scum get the opportunity to counterclaim but they don't have the necessary parity needed to counterclaim.

This post may or may not just be a rephrasing of Kirari's post I guess

But my avatar is cuter
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2122, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2117, popsofctown wrote:Kirari is one of the channelers from the graveyard building in lavender town but she's one of the ones that has a haunter that spams dream eater
My haunter actually uses Lick

It's super effective!
Don't be lewd this is a family friendly site omg Jesus come help
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

If we mislynch and there are two shots tonight it will be 5-2 or more like 5+1+1. If scum counterclaim they should just lose that
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

IDK what that means.

The night after the counterclaim would be an odd night, so we could actually no lynch or lynch outside of the claimed vigs and let the counterclaimed vigs crosskill if there are competing vig claims tomorrow.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

Mafia Roleblocker
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

1-shot Mafia Strongman
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

obtuse triangles are cute and pudgy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

I meant the real vig can shoot the fake vig. The fake vig can likely shoot the real vig by virtue of factional nightkill but that is o.k.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

If there's symmetry against Niko's role the vig is BP tonight and vulnerable tomorrow night
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

there's no protective how is 2 ICs instawin with 10 alive
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm really bad at mafia
The vig seems to be good at mafia, shot Creature night 1
let's not get this vig roleblocked
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2147, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2146, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2136, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2134, Kublai Khan wrote:The SK paranoia only weakens the vigs.
Then just claim who the vig is :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Seriously, nomnomnom. Stop being scummy.

If I'm right about the game's setup, then my claiming now would take out all of the town's remaining power. Scum usually win mountaneous. All I'm done is promise that SK is off the table. You can still hunt scum. Right now it sounds like you're super pissed you can't control the gameplay to SK-hunting.
Jesus christ you're an idiot.

Just claim your vig so I can stop losing my time with thinking about SKs for fuck sake.
You can already stop thinking about SKs. KK has claimed informed-that-there-is-no-SK. He dies in massclaim if he is anything but a nonkilling role in massclaim roster where we get an odd night vig claim. There is no conceivable scenario where there's an SK unless SK!KK is conceding in a fancy ostentatious manner
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

ok but what about 1-shot strongman
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

maybe there's 4 mafia
and 1 survivor
survivor is normal right?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

what about
3-3 multiball
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2158, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2156, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2147, nomnomnom wrote:Jesus christ you're an idiot.

Just claim your vig so I can stop losing my time with thinking about SKs for fuck sake.
You've gone through denial, anger, and barganing. Just move on to depression and acceptance.

I'm town and my outing the knowledge I know hurts town. You are not hunting scum by pursuing this crusade against me. You're being anti-town. Do you understand this?
I just want you to claim who the vig is given they do not die tonight and it reduces our PoE and we can just power through together is that so much to ask or are you going to still act like that just because you can

if you die tonight the vig can get counterclaimed by a traitor and we can lose our vig just like that.
Yeah but then we find the traitor?!!??!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2170, Kirari Momobami wrote:There's only one otter in this game 0.o

VOTE: LuckyOtter
The game has a total of two players named either otter or pops
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

you spent a bunch of day 2 trying to mislynch me while otter was bounking around
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: LuckyOtter
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

I feel like I'm still on otter here
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

Nero I wanna BoP lynch you I am really disappointed on how that Montosh thing turned out
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

Also all those reads seem bad
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #114) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

lynching scum instead of traitor is better, if you lynch traitor scum get to keep NKing
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #115) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't understand why we would lynch an unrecruitable traitor if the mod posted their identity publically.
The way normal game traitor has been explained to me it doesn't affect the town wincon to remove them from the game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

we could have to keep going until we lynch a survivor? Wait you're gonna tell me, survivors aren't normal, and that's in the wiki.

idk wikis are scary sometimes you feel like you should be contributing and that's icky
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2260, DeasVail wrote:I just want to lynch Otter and I feel like this is what needs to happen but everyone’s making it complicated
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2271, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2270, Nero Cain wrote:so KK, why did you vote Niko if you knew he was a vig?
There's a reason. Tomorrow.
hmmm
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

if vorkuta is groupscum who just legitimately traitorslipped I would still want to lynch that.

Not that I'm sure vorkuta is group scum

But goodness

Can we play to our flipping wincon guys
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (isolation #120) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Vorkuta I have something for you.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2262, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2260, DeasVail wrote:I just want to lynch Otter and I feel like this is what needs to happen but everyone’s making it complicated
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You thought roster was scum kk i'm not gonna try to explain things to you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

2292 looks really bad on an otter redflip.

I think I want us to stay the course here although every lynch feels scary compared to RedFlavor lynch
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

Look you can gloat about understanding all these game mechanics and balance metrics and blah blah but I'll win the same as you do I just will be confused about the mod announcing it so soon
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2325, Nero Cain wrote:nom isn't a she though.
I refuse to use any pronoun for nomnomnom besides "nom" and I don't care if it gets me banned from site
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #126) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

-[]
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #127) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

actually VOTE: of
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #128) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

Should I be back on Otter?

I feel like I'm going into circles by now
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #129) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

Nom isn't playing very much like someone who can make their problems go away during the night phase, nom like someone who cannot make noms problems go away without persuasive dayplay. That doesn't preclude traitor but I'm not here to traitor hunt.

ofhrz is pretty objectively scummy did not bus the scum etc

I can be all phobic that nom is seaux good at scum and won this recent mini or whatever and is gonna endgame me but I'd rather lynch people I'd expect to have red names in the OP if I was reading a completed game and that feels more like orfhz here
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #130) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

I really wanna roll traitor now that I found out it's a halfjester can someone mislynch me and identify a normal queue mod that runs that a lot
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #131) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know not_known that will but if the problem with a wifom mafia cop is the requisite sadism towards the scumteam his proxy night actions policy seems to already demonstrate that so I don't see why it should be hard exclude
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: otter ok I will sheep you kirari you're my new nero cain you didn't lead me into mislynch yesterday and you don't make fun of my animu
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #133) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

well i'm not sheeping you all the way onto nom
but maybe in lylo or something I will
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

If Kirari is the traitor I should DEFINITELY sheep her, she knows who the scum are!!!!!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am cool with collectively deciding nom should go first in mass

And if we lynch a claimed VT that dynamic is all the more powerful, and Otter is probably the scummier of the two claimed VTs although Jesus is sure trying to change that today >_>

Work wit me here
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

i'm not really seeing 90% chance nom is scum but i'm sure you've explained it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: nom i can join a universe were people get tired of townslips/fake townslips and people only play open setups
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I just really buy the townslip.

I'd still really prefer to lynch a claimed VT over an unclaimed player with the lead we have, maybe you could talk me into voting Jesus.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hm, yeah I could do VOTE: ofrhz
playing the way she has is kinda scumclaim/vt claim
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

if traitor is actually halfjester i kinda think no one in this game has been acting like a halfjester. I really think it's just a wifom mafia cop
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think it's like, mafia get a mafia cop so they can learn the alignment of the vigs.
Town gets whatever the flip KK is which unsettlingly doesn't actually work as any Normal queue role I can think of with this complicated knows-Niko-is-IC-yet-Reaches-wincon-by-voting-her
Both vigs alternating BP and shots and both the town and scum have access to a power that let's them verify whether they need to freak out about the BPness and killingness being SK
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

the way normal queue traitor has been explained to me, being alive doesn't help his faction win the game anymore than being dead

a lynch that is used up on the traitor is necessarily not simultaneously used up on the groupscum

halfjester
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2445, Nero Cain wrote:but if there
IS
an SK then I think that it makes a traitor almost nonexistent.

Why shouldn't KK full claim?
his avi is really cool, very macho

Really I want a couple scummy people to have to claim first and be put in an awkward position. Even if he like lolclaims JK i was fruit vendor it could still make a massclaim sheet that puts the scum somewhere uncomfortable
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2449, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2443, popsofctown wrote:the way normal queue traitor has been explained to me, being alive doesn't help his faction win the game anymore than being dead

a lynch that is used up on the traitor is necessarily not simultaneously used up on the groupscum

halfjester
No.

This is incorrect.

The traitor *cannot solo endgame* but he DOES count for scum wincondition.

If it is 2-1[groupscum]-1[traitor] the groupscum faction immediately wins even if there is a risk of the groupscum shooting the traitor because the traitor counts toward the scum wincon.

Losing a traitor means the groupscum needs an additional mislynch, it is objectively suboptimal for a traitor to get lynched, although the traitor DOES want to get lynched in lieu of the groupscum if they know there is only one groupscum remaining because then they would be endgamed. That's the only time the traitor would play suicidally.
Is it wrong that I play all my scum games by picking a team deepwolf that busses everyone else and try to get that player to endgame, eschewing all sweeps

cause I do and therefore all my traitors are halfjesters
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2460, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2454, popsofctown wrote:Is it wrong that I play all my scum games by picking a team deepwolf that busses everyone else and try to get that player to endgame, eschewing all sweeps
I'm going to lynch you in any game if you ever lynch scum.
But I lynch scum as town too, I'm a good scumhunter.

Actually shouldn't that post include a vote for me catching RedFlavor RedHanded this one?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #146) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

my point is you should play aggressively and proactively as traitor because the loss of EV if you get lynched seems halved. The way I play VT in role madness
No one in this game is playing that way except may KK. Everyone else is varying between tryhard encyclopedia entries or dehydrated lurking or low energy flablablah
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (isolation #147) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

lol fabulous mafia right here
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #148) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: otter
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #149) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

absolutely
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #150) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

idk the game kinda does consist of four people today

I townread most of the slots
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #151) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Nomnomnom

Are you open to lynching me in LyLo
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #152) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

what if nom spends 99% of noms posts on setup spec not because nom is antitown but because nom comes from chatroom mafia
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #153) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

nom i know you posted otherwise in MD but you need to come play a super vanilla open setup that is all about dayplay and wallposting and embrace it with both of your arms and learn to love the monster that is mafia played on forum software that was available in 1998
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #154) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2490, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2477, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2471, Nero Cain wrote:oh, that's right!

VOTE: pops
I had this thought too, but I don’t see how he can be scum here.
*she

Sorry for the mispronoun
Feel free to pronoun me "he", I just hate getting pronoun'ed "they" and I've arrived at thinking matching my avatar to my pronoun preference minimizes the probability people keep doing that.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #155) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2495, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2492, popsofctown wrote:nom i know you posted otherwise in MD but you need to come play a super vanilla open setup that is all about dayplay and wallposting and embrace it with both of your arms and learn to love the monster that is mafia played on forum software that was available in 1998
Lmao I know what mountainous is my dude :P
Setup spec is actually important here though because it defines what we're looking for. Isn't that obvious? I don't really understand everyone's confusion about why I think it's capital.
I have actually survived to few enough Normal Game massclaims for it to help my win % as much as old fashioned scumhunting.

If I keep /inning for FakeGod opens I'll probably never learn enough about normal queue setup spec really.

I'd like to just sheep the setup spec but you and kirari keep disagreeing
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #156) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2500, Nero Cain wrote:lets lynch pop.
THEY
are prob scum.
leash the vig here, i hope the night even/oddness is right for it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #157) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

is lyncher normal
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #158) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Kirari is not in the lynchpool today cause if she's town she's probably some kind of PR
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (isolation #159) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

nom can you give me a readslist in the mason pt i promise not to tell kirari
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #160) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2519, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2511, popsofctown wrote:Kirari is not in the lynchpool today cause if she's town she's probably some kind of PR
what makes you think this?

but ok, she can be a pr and we'll lynch her b4 lylo if she's not dead
Sure I'm down for that
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #161) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2506, popsofctown wrote:is lyncher normal
What's up with you pops?[/quote]

I feel really depressed this evening and decided to shitpost this thread rather than make it all the way to the "sad existential spiraling thread" in the speakeasy as a way of responding to it

that may or may not be the answer you are looking for
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #162) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know that Nero Cain will actually live to LyLo to hold me to it.

slash

I think you seem like a really good player so if you're town I think you're reads are right but I can still kill you later for BoP
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #163) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i keep telling you in the mason PT if you'd answer my questions about which roles are normal we'd keep the thread neater
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #164) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2551, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2543, popsofctown wrote:I don't know that Nero Cain will actually live to LyLo to hold me to it.
Why do you think Nero would be dead before lylo?
I leashed the vig on him for mispronouning me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #165) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

KK are there enough vigs in the setup for me to leashkill both nom and nero cain

please say yes

so hurtful nom

i went so far as to make up a pronoun specifically for you and that's what i get back
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #166) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

KK happy birthday dude
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (isolation #167) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Kirari and nom both seem so persuasive

i'm going to sheep one based on unprovable randomness
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's ok to forget Vorkuta exists he's probably town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (isolation #169) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

nomnomnom do you have enough merry go round gifs for me to unvote cause I like 2588?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #170) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

You don't think ofhrz has been hammertested?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #171) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

KK claims she has been because Otter was at L-1 and ofhrz didn't hammer and it's pretty plausible there'd be minimal cred-- for the hammer
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #172) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

Can you teach me how to use scumchat more effectively when I roll scum

Do I need to start by not eliminating one player from scumchat before the mod unlocks it for night 1 by which time the other player is alienated
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #173) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

keep the circus gifs in the homework folder I'm gonna stick with VOTE: otter I think I need a smoking gun to not vote the claimed VT in this gamestate and ofhrz hasn't scumclaimed even if your case is pretty good

pedit I don't know what udemy is but it sound illegal in my country/region
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #174) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

if we mislynch him he can still use his power role, his power role is VT and we can deadsheep him for being awesome and I think correctly reading Jesus sooner than I was able to for instance which on its own should autowin the game with him being in the vt group in massclaim

if we mislynch ofhrz who has been playing passive enough to have a power role.. although kinda too passive to have a good one I think sometimes... anyway we don't have as many data points in massclaim and the PR doesn't get fired
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (isolation #175) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

hey nom

guess what

if you want me to lynch based on cases and scumreads and not mechanical bullshit

you should join all the mountainous fakegod opens I join
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #176) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

:D

I won this game not_known_15 is gonna put my outro in the next votecount
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #177) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

I like nom for lyncher actually
in my fantasy where that's a normal role
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #178) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

better designed role than sane cop #hottake
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (isolation #179) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #180) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I unconfirmed sanity rolecopped Kirari using post 11 before I sane copped RedFlavor usingpost 1480.

It tells you I'm a jack of all trades beneath my username
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (isolation #181) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Kirari keeps talking like she's played with everyone before it's creepy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #182) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2648, LuckyOtter wrote:What does concern me is that ofrhz frequently admits to being disengaged this game, busy for irl reasons, having a hard time getting into the game because of wallposts, etc., but is happy to throw shade at me for apparently not doing anything this game. That is disingenuous and opportunistic.
Hypocrisy Is Not A Scumtell.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #183) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

nomnomnom what does your heartbeat song tell you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #184) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

ok so that's why you can't understand the lyrics

but they're something about lynching claimed vanilla and mechanical play

I promise
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #185) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

otter can you stop townspewing I just wanna rationalize and go mechanical
closed setups are dumb why'd I in
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #186) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think I'm gonna iso otter and probably regret doing so
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #187) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

yeah that's why i'd probably regret it especially if my conclusion is no lynch
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #188) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

ofrhz is unclaimed
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (isolation #189) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2682, Kublai Khan wrote:These lynch choices are so underwhelming.
spoken like the man who leashed the vig on to flipping rosterfoster
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #190) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

"These lynch choices are so underwhelming" isn't actionable information itself, KK, there's no flashwagons only vanity wagons.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #191) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2688, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2687, popsofctown wrote:"These lynch choices are so underwhelming" isn't actionable information itself, KK, there's no flashwagons only vanity wagons.
You guys were supposed to flash onto my vanity wagon.

If you could leash a vig tonight, where would you aim?
Uh I was really glad I didn't have to think about it since I'm having trouble figuring out even today's lynch.

I think ofrhz
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #192) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

UNVOTE: and i'm mad about it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (isolation #193) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

i'd lynch nom over otter at pops this point, let nom maybe get the win from deadsheeping ner otter townread.

I will be active right up to the deadline if you want to leave your vote that an anticipate that I could vote with it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (isolation #194) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:40 am

Post by popsofctown »

why did I interject my own name into that post

do you see how troll voting "otterpops" caused me brain damage and merited disapproval from the mod
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (isolation #195) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

I could do ofrhz
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (isolation #196) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

I actually really can't understand voting Otter over ofrhz if it's not about mechanics, at this point.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #197) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: nomnomnom
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #198) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

VT should reinforce the vote not deter it is this some weird traitor signaling crap or something
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #199) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

You told me otter is town
I looked in his iso and he looked really town
Otter forced RedFlavor and Creature -both- to interact with the game before either had any pressure or risk
You were early on the RedFlavor wagon when RF was clearly going to go down but mostly have difficult to read 1v1ing and no other positive assocs
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”