Micro 878: Chain of Command [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm at page 50 right now.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

Full disclosure.

I was bored last night so I wanted to replace in and thought against it because I saw people suspecting my slot and I didn't want to replace into a maybe scumslot. (I don't like playing scum.)

I only decided to replace in after reading and hard townreading the persi slot. Until I came across daitisi captain claim, I was townreading iconeum saudade Aubrey lkj. I was townreading persi slot day1 and hard townreading persi slot after his vote on lkj slot on day2. I will explain reads in my next post. fmpov I thought scum was clearly voted and daitisi because of poe but when Daitisi claimed, I started hard townreading iconeum and daitisi. So obv one of my townreads is wrong and I still need to read the rest of the thread and start thinking about who is scum after analyzing why Blake was killed and why the doc is still alive.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:37 am

Post by RedPanda »

Persi was a town read day 1 for obv reasons, I thought his L-1 vote on aubrey was trying to help him sort and I liked that he did not pour fire into the hard tunnel that Saud and LKj were doing to each other. The reason I hard townread Persi was because I understood why he wanted to policy the LKJ slot. I think persi townread the LKJ slot only because he thought scum nancy would not replace out because of principle and when you replaced back in, He was mad.

I'm hard townreading iconeum for wanting to lynch the captain because from his pov the orders didn't make sense and when the captain explained he backed off.

I think scumcaptain would have just send 1 pr to protect lt and he's consistent although I would have just put two protects on two other slots and forced a mafia to disobey or something. (I need to work this out.)

Although people here said saudade wasn't sorting, I found that he was sorting and until he started tunneling, my reads were exactly the same as his. And I think those reads come from a town mindset. I also like that he never pointed out those reads to show that he was sorting when he was called out.

My townread on aubrey was similar to all of yours. I thought the frustration was genuine.

My townread on LKJ was because of the replace out but I was getting annoyed day1 when LKJ kept saying saudade scumclaimed.

Although nothing was especially scummy from voted and I did slight townread him over daitisi, I felt his slot was prime suspect for killing blake because there was discord between the two heads of hydra when they were reading him and the timing of voteds post after blake said something bothered me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 746, Blake x Weiss wrote:I think in a scum!voted world, he did that to look like he's still trying to make plays or at least not seem passive.

I would need to double check the context to be sure but in a vacuum that makes sense.

-Blake
In post 751, Blake x Weiss wrote:
In post 748, Aubrey wrote:
In post 746, Blake x Weiss wrote:I think in a scum!voted world, he did that to look like he's still trying to make plays or at least not seem passive.

I would need to double check the context to be sure but in a vacuum that makes sense.

-Blake
The easier spots though would be to TR myself and Pers though.
Voted is known to make plays and take risks though, I wouldn't judge him as the type of scum to take the easy road out unless I saw strong evidence of it myself.

-Blake

-Blake
Voted is known to make plays and take risks though, I wouldn't judge him as the type of scum to take the easy road out unless I saw strong evidence of it myself.

-Blake
These are the posts that pinged me. It felt like voted tried to make blake second guess himself.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

I will vote after reading the rest and then see If I can figure out something about the intentions of the nightkill and how scum could manoeuvre through the power roles and command structure and if the nightkill makes sense through that logic.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:10 am

Post by RedPanda »

don't lynch saudade.

I think LKJ is scum. The slot will lynch saud today and try and get me or ice tomorrow for win. Unvote, I'd rather go for 1vs1 with LKJ than lose tomorrow.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:14 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1308, Saudade wrote:
In post 1306, Saudade wrote:
In post 1298, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1292, Saudade wrote:I'm waiting for you guys to put liz at L-1 =D
When are you actually planning to do something useful in this game, instead of pushing mislynches on town?
I didnt push a mislynch on town but I sure did hammer one
For some reason everyone refused to lynch you yesterday, probably because you replaced out in anger with me thus buying you another day to live only for you to pop back in today
The reason why you are so obvious scum to me resides in your selr centeredness,
Questions like Why would I.....
If I were scum.....
Prove me that this is in MY meta....
Are all textbook scumplays and had the players in this game were more like skitter youd eat the rope pretty quick
saudade so town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1373, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:I decided to replace into this slot originally because I was scumreading Liz/Jack (so I could help them out); on learning we were town I decided not to post in thread, instead just discussing the game with Volxen in the background. However, this game isn't moving forward, and this gamestate only favors scum.

Persivul is scum
, and has a likely partner in Iconeum/Saudade. Datisi/Aubrey are likely town. Let's go through why.

Spoiler: Meta
Persivul's Meta
: I've played against town!Persivul and alongside scum!Persivul before. His scumplay usually follows this pattern: Look like he's sorting, get townread, and then turn passive/push an agenda. As town, he continually sorts and tests various slots throughout; feel free to verify this with past games.

This game matches with his scum meta: Till around post 600, he's been appearing "sorty" and was townread. He then stops sorting people, and instead tunnels Liz. The shift in his play is apparent. The rest of his play is largely pushing for mislynches in scummy ways, as I'll explain later.

Spoiler: Scum Agenda
Scum Agenda
: We're town, and we're townreading Aubrey. The lack of NK within our slots isn't confusing - it's great scum play. Achieving a paranoia mislynch on the grounds that a PR would've eaten a NK is a convenient idea for scum, and is arguably better play if planned well. Persivul is highly competent as scum, and should know this.

Yet, he started the day voting Aubrey in - we questioned it, and he shifted his vote in citing it as a "reaction test". The reactions it elicited were: Voted joining the wagon, Iconeum asking the doc to claim his target (?), and us challenging that idea; and this resulted in him voting for us. Aubrey had 0 posts during that.
What did Persivul get out of the reaction test?
This was scum gauging if he could get a lynch on Aubrey; not "reaction testing". His vote on us in that context did not make much sense either, so he justified it with a weak Zeebu|Liz dichotomy and "policy". After this, he makes repeated attacks that one of us/Aubrey is "mechanically" scum while doing nothing else.

Spoiler: Explaining The Night Kill
The Night Kill
: His being a commander fits with the Blake&Weiss NK. The command structure win path wasn't open, so ensuring the other officers die isn't a a priority. He backed down when Datisi claimed Captain quickly, and asked her to use the JK on him with the doc on herself - so the night kill would go through. Blake townread him, yes; but it was not a townread that would've held. Blake has been able to catch scum!Persivul in the past before, and her read progression on him would be unpredictable from his PoV: For reference check CoC1. He got himself townread, then became passive, and Blake was quick to scumread him as D1 was ending. Killing Blake would also make a push on us
much
easier. Also, more importantly, it's suggestive that Blake scumread his partner.

You could argue that the same reasoning applies to us, but it doesn't - I don't think scum!Nancy ever gets townread by Blake and Weiss to begin with. From our PoV, even if we were scum, this was a read that was unlikely to reverse (as the basis for it was Nancy being out of her range). Killing the slot while also being scumread by most others is a terrible decision. Not killing the doctor and driving paranoia upon ourselves, is a bad decision. We would've simply killed the doctor and argued that scum's looking for a command line winpath.

Spoiler: Partner Spec And Other Reads
Persivul's Partner
: Likely Iconeum. A short list of what gives Iconeum scum/partner equity:
1. His D1 play - summarized by Blake in .
2. The Blake NK, who had him in her top 2 scumreads.
3. His D2 entry pushing the "one of the claims has to be scum".
4. His pushing for claims - I don't see why needing to know who Aubrey protected was so important, or what our role was, for example. Scum motivation here would be to have a better idea of how to approach the game - if he's scum he knows there's both a doctor and a jailkeep. Knowing who the captain is is important - if it's a mislynchable slot, lynch and get Persivul to take control. If it's a hard lynch, pocket them. Note that the only claim he didn't want out was Commander... and guess who the Commander is?
5. Persivul interactions: Can't find posts where he's trying to sort Persivul. Interestingly, after Blake derails the wagon on my slot D1, Persivul votes Iconeum. Blake follows, and Persivul changes his vote soon after to Zeebu on the basis of "re-reading ISOs this is worse". Persivul never bothers about Iconeum afterwards.

Aubrey, note that scum don't have daytalk. The "chiding" part of it is easily faked and also something I'd do with a scumbuddy if I was pursuing a common scum agenda to distance myself.

I can also see a universe with Persi/Saudade as the scumteam from how they approach each other. Persi keeps Saudade at null, says he's a good scum player in and that he has to do a deeper meta dive; which he never follows through with. Saudade isn't contributing to this game - between his taunts to Blake and tunnel on us, he isn't saying much. Saudade does this as both alignments, so I'm not really sure. I strongly think we should lynch Persivul's slot first, and go into Icon/Saudade.

Voted's snark remarks aren't helping the game, but they're doing nothing to push an agenda either. Blake kill makes less sense when she's townreading both Persivul and Voted if Voted is his partner given both were townread. The simpler answer is that he's town.

Aubrey's town FMPOV (apart from his dayplay) because if he were scum and *not* with an officer, he'd probably pursue that winpath when he knew he was targeting Persivul - which means he'd night kill us, didn't happen. Don't see Aubrey+Persivul or Aubrey+Datisi scum teams.

- Kenneth (Auro)
Be honest, did you post this because you felt the Liz was illogical in her defense?. Saudade is 100% town from your pov because one of captain and power roles is def scum and if you are scumreading me, you should town read saud. This lynch on saud is something you should never ever accept.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:26 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm at page 56 and I'm still townreading ico and aubrey. Unless daitisi made a brilliant play, I'm 100% sure scum is LKJ and voted, So I'm willing to accept a 1 vs 1 with LKJ. If you guys suspect me lynch me and then lynch LKJ voted. stop going for saudade and waste a lynch. saud and me scum together makes no sense.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

does it even make sense that scum not in control of three power roles will kill blake. They would be shitting themselves and try and nightkill what they can instead of killing "A strong townie" and assuming town would mislynch poweroles or captain due to paranoia.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:37 am

Post by RedPanda »

There are two options we can go for.

we can lynch voted and then captain protects himself with doc and then tells the jk to either go on me or LKJ. and because there won't be a nightkill we lynch the jailkept target and then jk the other next night and lynch and if still town then it has to be daitisiscum.

or people aren't willing to lynch voted.

We decide a 1vs1 between me and LKJ. I'm willing to trust my aubrey and daitisi read.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:01 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm just thinking if it was iconeum scum he would have disobeyed the order and killed me thinking that I was captain.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

Wait let me think about this for a few mins.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

ok scum iconeum might not have risked that when doc aubrey was the best target so it goes back to why blake was killed instead of aubrey and I'm pretty sure it was because voted was the win condition and they were scared blake would be the one that would stop it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

Vote LKJ
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:24 am

Post by RedPanda »

LKJ should be pushing Ico though so since if they are townreading daitisi and aubrey, it has to be me/ico or saud/ico. So I'm not sure...
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:30 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1425, RedPanda wrote:does it even make sense that scum not in control of three power roles will kill blake. They would be shitting themselves and try and nightkill what they can instead of killing "A strong townie" and assuming town would mislynch poweroles or captain due to paranoia.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:30 am

Post by RedPanda »

saud and me dont have control of any powerroles so that scumteam is illogical with the blake nightkill
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:32 am

Post by RedPanda »

it would be illogical to think we were fishing for captain when a doc has already claimed and scum would assume captain would protect himself.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:In what world do we kill the slot who locktowns me?
this is just wifom.

I'm sure saud is town. I am town. your best vote should be Ice if you are townreading daitisi and aubrey but you are going for me or saud which makes no sense to me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:37 am

Post by RedPanda »

Aubrey only negative is that she's not dead.
Daitisi only positive is the way he made power roles act.
I'm townreading ico.
So I'm poeing it to you even without considering that you keep using meta and wifom arguments to self clear.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:really want to 1v1 us because if you’re town here and I’m starting to question my sr on you, this would be antitown, since what are you going to do after our flip? After we flip, you’ll follow and I don’t want to hand the game to scum because we only get 3 mislynches and we lose. So, if you’re town here, you’d essentially be gamethrowing
I'm willing to risk it on my reads because the alternative is that you guys would lynch saudade and then again it would be between me and you tomorrow. I want to keep the mislynch to give town some room.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

It can't be pers saudade which is why I'm forcing a 1 vs 1 to avoid that scenario.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1443, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1439, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:In what world do we kill the slot who locktowns me?
this is just wifom.

I'm sure saud is town. I am town. your best vote should be Ice if you are townreading daitisi and aubrey but you are going for me or saud which makes no sense to me.
Prior to your replace in, Persi was my strongest sr and it probably would have remained so if he hadn’t been replaced out but your thought process on us, seems really genuine to me, so I’m now questioning that read and that should really tell you something because I was extremely confident in Persi scum but you don’t feel scummy to me so now I have to reread the entire damn game and figure out where we went wrong with our solve but that’s good because I don’t want to mislynch.

So we’re never scum here and I no longer think you are, so help me figure out who is.
hmmm
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1445, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1436, RedPanda wrote:saud and me dont have control of any powerroles so that scumteam is illogical with the blake nightkill
Who do you see us as partners with?

-Kenneth (Auro)
I was thinking voted but your last post is frustrating me about you
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1447, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1444, RedPanda wrote:It can't be pers saudade which is why I'm forcing a 1 vs 1 to avoid that scenario.
Again, you're basing this just off that neither of you are a PR. Yet, you're a claimed officer. This is also WIFOM.

-Kenneth
I am vanilla until captain is dead.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

this is just wifom.

Prior to your replace in, Persi was my strongest sr and it probably would have remained so if he hadn’t been replaced out but your thought process on us, seems really genuine to me, so I’m now questioning that read and that should really tell you something because I was extremely confident in Persi scum but you don’t feel scummy to me so now I have to reread the entire damn game and figure out where we went wrong with our solve but that’s good because I don’t want to mislynch.

So we’re never scum here and I no longer think you are, so help me figure out who is.
who was this post made by?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1451, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
this is just wifom.

How is it WIFOM? If we’re scum here, then we’re extremely stupid scum then who are playing to lose since we’ve been put at L-1 every day of this goddamn clusterfuck. So we kill the slot that was trying to stop our lynch? I think this game is beginning to fry my braincells.
Aren't you using his death to call yourself town. What stops scumyou from doing the same??
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:50 am

Post by RedPanda »

Also, If your slot is really town, I'd rather engage with the head that posted 1443.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:52 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1453, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1448, RedPanda wrote:I was thinking voted but your last post is frustrating me about you
What's frustrating about our post?
If Voted and us were scum, we'd go for the claimed doc, right?
Blake townread both Voted and us. I'm not saying it's ruled out, but it's highly unlikely for Blake to have been the NK in that scenario.

RedPanda, you've seen us in House Party. What's the difference in our play?

Pedit: Nancy made that post, haven't read it

-Kenneth
frustrating as in I'm second guessing whether this is scum afraid of 1vs1 or town really trying to avoid loss.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1455, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1452, RedPanda wrote:Aren't you using his death to call yourself town. What stops scumyou from doing the same??
That's one of the things that indicates we're town yeah.

See, everything can be WIFOM. I'd evaluate things from a probabilistic perspective. Even if something's possible, fit it into the larger picture, see what seems likelier, etc

-Kenneth
I get it but I always consider those NAI and it's annoying to keep hearing that I'm wrong for not considering it AI.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:55 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1453, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:RedPanda, you've seen us in House Party. What's the difference in our play?

I think you guys are using too much meta this game and also I just did not like the tunnel on saudade on day1 with repeated "saudade scumclaimed"
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1458, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1441, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1438, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:really want to 1v1 us because if you’re town here and I’m starting to question my sr on you, this would be antitown, since what are you going to do after our flip? After we flip, you’ll follow and I don’t want to hand the game to scum because we only get 3 mislynches and we lose. So, if you’re town here, you’d essentially be gamethrowing
I'm willing to risk it on my reads because the alternative is that you guys would lynch saudade and then again it would be between me and you tomorrow. I want to keep the mislynch to give town some room.
The alternative if your town is we lose. We already mislynched zeebu. We’d be the second and after your flip, we hand the game to scum and for fucking what , because you’re willing to lose us the game to risk playing hero?

If that’s your plan, tell me right now because I haven’t been wracking my brain trying to solve this because you want to yolo mislynch two slots. Stop being bad and and help us solve this fucking game.
Is this nancy too?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

ok
unvote
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

Yeah I'm assuming that means nancy would not replace out if she was scum right?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

Before I replaced in, I was reading persi and I could tell persi was annoyed because he townlocked your slot when nancy replaced out and then nancy replaced back in he tunneled you. Again I did not consider you guys scum then. I just though persi was town and I was townreading you guys also. I just poe'd your slot as scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1467, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1465, RedPanda wrote:Yeah I'm assuming that means nancy would not replace out if she was scum right?
I’ve replaced out as every alignment. In this case, I just happen to be town. Is there some point to this?
No I thought that that was what blake meant by that. That you would not replace out as scum if someone caught you because of principle.If it isn't let me know.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 897, Persivul wrote:
In post 875, Blake x Weiss wrote:Michael Scott is town because Nancy left her scumrange before replacing out.
Is Liz Nancy Drew? That would make their shitshow more plausible as town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

When are you actually planning to do something useful in this game, instead of pushing mislynches on town?
For some reason everyone refused to lynch you yesterday, probably because you replaced out in anger with me thus buying you another day to live only for you to pop back in today
If I were scum.....
Are all textbook scumplays and had the players in this game were more like skitter youd eat the rope pretty quick
In post 1310, Saudade wrote:Good town scumhunting posts usually go like:
I think X person is Q B and C because of D E F.
Good scum scumposting is :
Im not scum
This isnt my meta
Im not so stupid as to do this and that
Im not scum i wouldnt kill blake she townread me
In post 1315, Saudade wrote:I explained why i tunnel you in the greatest detail so far this game and you just ignore it
do you not read this as saudade town?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

ignore the fact that it's about you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1450, RedPanda wrote:
this is just wifom.

Listen I don't want to clear you because of meta or other wifom reasons. When you said help me figure it out help me solve, it pinged me so I'm considering it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:17 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1475, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1471, RedPanda wrote:
In post 875, Blake x Weiss wrote:Michael Scott is town because Nancy left her scumrange before replacing out.
That’s nowhere near a “townlock”. And that was said when, when B & W, demanded the wagon on us be derailed,
I'm just speculating that it's why he got so mad at you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

Why does it matter that I have call to you town for that reason or saudade scum for that?? Can't I use my own brain to decide. You said you are town. I'm only listening to you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:24 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1450, RedPanda wrote:
this is just wifom.

In post 1460, RedPanda wrote:
The alternative if your town is we lose. We already mislynched zeebu. We’d be the second and after your flip, we hand the game to scum and for fucking what , because you’re willing to lose us the game to risk playing hero?

If that’s your plan, tell me right now because I haven’t been wracking my brain trying to solve this because you want to yolo mislynch two slots. Stop being bad and and help us solve this fucking game.
Is this nancy too?
These two posts made me pause. Why don't we get back to solving the game?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:26 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1435, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1425, RedPanda wrote:does it even make sense that scum not in control of three power roles will kill blake. They would be shitting themselves and try and nightkill what they can instead of killing "A strong townie" and assuming town would mislynch poweroles or captain due to paranoia.
In post 1436, RedPanda wrote:saud and me dont have control of any powerroles so that scumteam is illogical with the blake nightkill
In post 1437, RedPanda wrote:it would be illogical to think we were fishing for captain when a doc has already claimed and scum would assume captain would protect himself.
Let's start with a basic premise.

Do you agree with this?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:29 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1482, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1477, RedPanda wrote:
That’s nowhere near a “townlock”. And that was said when, when B & W, demanded the wagon on us be derailed,
He also got mad last time when I asked for an extension. And he kept conveniently ignoring the fact that the mod went through proper channels before she allowed me to replace back in.

I didn’t want to replace back in but Jack wanted me too and I felt that I should give it one more try because I felt it wrong that I got unfairly pushed out of the game. And don’t you dare suggest it was anything other than what it was: I don’t sign up for games to be called “stupid” and ordered to “stfu”. Why would you expect me to tolerate that kind of blatant disrespect? No game is worth it to me,
Well I was confident that persi was town because of that so I replaced in and I was right.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1484, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1479, RedPanda wrote:Why does it matter that I have call to you town for that reason or saudade scum for that?? Can't I use my own brain to decide. You said you are town. I'm only listening to you.
I’m pointing out factual errors in your posts and faulty reasoning. Why would you take any issue with that?
Are you really going to do this? You are just being annoying.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:34 am

Post by RedPanda »

Instead of repeating the same thing over and over and ignoring what I'm saying, Can we just move on to why I poe'd you scum instead of why persi did it, why saudade did it and why blake called you town.

If I was wrong to poe u scum then, someone else in that poe is scum. I'm asking you whether you agree with the logic of that poe.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:39 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1487, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1483, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1482, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1477, RedPanda wrote:
He also got mad last time when I asked for an extension. And he kept conveniently ignoring the fact that the mod went through proper channels before she allowed me to replace back in.

I didn’t want to replace back in but Jack wanted me too and I felt that I should give it one more try because I felt it wrong that I got unfairly pushed out of the game. And don’t you dare suggest it was anything other than what it was: I don’t sign up for games to be called “stupid” and ordered to “stfu”. Why would you expect me to tolerate that kind of blatant disrespect? No game is worth it to me,
Well I was confident that persi was town because of that so I replaced in and I was right.
This doesn’t answer my question. I replaced out because I felt insulted, bullied and disrespected by two slots and two slots only and for no other reason. I didn’t want to take the chance that I respond back with something that could garner me a temp ban and if I ever feel that way in any game, I will 100% do the same thing if I feel it is ongoing and toxic. I have now put your predecessor on my blacklist because playing with that is not fun for me.
What is your question??? I already told you. I only townread persi from that. I did not scumread you for it cause I consider that NAI which is what you are also arguing.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:39 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1488, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1485, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1484, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1479, RedPanda wrote:Why does it matter that I have call to you town for that reason or saudade scum for that?? Can't I use my own brain to decide. You said you are town. I'm only listening to you.
I’m pointing out factual errors in your posts and faulty reasoning. Why would you take any issue with that?
Are you really going to do this? You are just being annoying.
Are you freaking kidding me? You think I’m just going to let you make untrue and illogical statements and not challenge them? *head exploding*
In post 1486, RedPanda wrote:Instead of repeating the same thing over and over and ignoring what I'm saying, Can we just move on to why I poe'd you scum instead of why persi did it, why saudade did it and why blake called you town.

If I was wrong to poe u scum then, someone else in that poe is scum. I'm asking you whether you agree with the logic of that poe.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:51 am

Post by RedPanda »

You don't even understand what my poe is for. My poe is based on will scum not nightkill doc if they don't have control of any power roles. and my logic is no they wouldn't.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1481, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1435, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1437, RedPanda wrote:it would be illogical to think we were fishing for captain when a doc has already claimed and scum would assume captain would protect himself.
Let's start with a basic premise.

Do you agree with this?
I just don't like the fact that you keep repeating things instead of trying to answer this.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1491, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1486, RedPanda wrote:Instead of repeating the same thing over and over and ignoring what I'm saying, Can we just move on to why I poe'd you scum instead of why persi did it, why saudade did it and why blake called you town.

We’re not scum so no and as I have continued to point out your POE on us is filled with factual mistakes, inconsistencies and overall bad logic.

Like I keep repeating, I’m really torn because as I’ve already said you do sound sincere but your entire case for POEing us is based on illogical misreading of things and blatant factual errors.

Your slot never townlocked us.
Blake townlocked us and nullread Saudade.
The mod clearly states that my replace out was not for the reasons you’ve been shading me for. I could go on and on but it’s really starting to piss me off that you keep pushing on me with things I know aren’t true/make no logical sense but somehow that’s my fucking fault? Really?
like I keep saying I never scumread you for what persi thought about you, and I don't give a damn about what blake thought about you.

I have 1 captain and three power roles. they aren't dead. before I replaced in you were deciding between me and saud which makes no sense to me so I'm asking you to first think and see if it makes sense to you. I was scumreading you in my poe also for keeping on repeating the same thing over and over again to saudade. I did not find any issue with his tunnel on you but I found an issue with your scumread on him. I wanted 1 vs 1 but your posts made me pause and I unvoted but instead of trying to solve like you said you wanted to do, you've been annoying me just like I was annoyed when you kept ignoring saudade's points.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:02 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1440, RedPanda wrote:Aubrey only negative is that she's not dead.
I'm townreading ico.
So I'm poeing it to you even without considering that you keep using meta and wifom arguments to self clear.

Can you see this and understand?

If it's not you, Then I've made a mistake in my other 3. Why don't you help me before my two pings fade away?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

Can we just ignore players? We have two scum who don't have any control over power roles and who don't know what the power roles are apart from the doc? Do they really have the balls to let that strong foursome live?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:21 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1499, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:like you and considering the fact that there’s no poisoner this time, have a completely useless role, so none of this is making any sense to me at all.
actually you are right. Your role is useless so scum you actually doesn't make sense with voted.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:30 am

Post by RedPanda »

If I was just basing it on scumhunting, then I would say it was daitisi and voted because I townread everyone else. But the daitisi orders are so fucking ridiculous that I thought he was town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

I am town so you can trust me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:34 am

Post by RedPanda »

I actually thought I gamesolved but these two posts I quoted before and this post are like telling me I should shut up and do it again.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:37 am

Post by RedPanda »

I thought it was voted because of a post leme requote it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:39 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1419, RedPanda wrote:

-Blake

-Blake

-Blake

-Blake

-Blake
These are the posts that pinged me. It felt like voted tried to make blake second guess himself.
The timing was what pinged me like voted was trying to use reverse psychology.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

shit I quoted blakes post twice instead of voted
In post 758, Voted wrote:
I declare intent to lynch Machae Scott

Claim in your next post or I am hammering you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:47 am

Post by RedPanda »

It looks like you are suspecting people who've played with that slot and feared it, so let me know
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Vote aubrey

I'm going to use occams razor.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1514, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1429, RedPanda wrote:I'm just thinking if it was iconeum scum he would have disobeyed the order and killed me thinking that I was captain.
and if she is wrong, that looks hella bad on her for disobeying. Lose this mindset.
I lost it just 2 posts below what I posted and this post seems like she's trying to put thoughts about ico scum into my head
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1515, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1472, RedPanda wrote:
If I were scum.....
In post 1310, Saudade wrote:Good town scumhunting posts usually go like:
I think X person is Q B and C because of D E F.
Good scum scumposting is :
Im not scum
This isnt my meta
Im not so stupid as to do this and that
Im not scum i wouldnt kill blake she townread me
In post 1315, Saudade wrote:I explained why i tunnel you in the greatest detail so far this game and you just ignore it
do you not read this as saudade town?
Its not that hard of a fake read to use IMO. I can see myself potentially using a case similar to that to push as scum personally. I'd be lying though if I said I 100 percent scumread Saude though. sadly he is in my POE. :cry: sorry love.
saudade here
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1516, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1502, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:Aubrey is ever scum here, he deserves a freaking Oscar
I wish I could accept this award...but can't. :(
In post 1521, Aubrey wrote:My pool is Saude, Voted, and Icon right now.

If the Hydra is scum pulling me by some collar like a b!tch I'm sorry to everyone who said otherwise. Still think their booty is town.
this just pings me
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1519, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1512, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:I'm not sure that scum!Saudade would go out of his way to get his scumbuddy run up to L-1 just so he could hammer and bus them on day one.
totally unrelated but my last scum game I played, I got ran up to L1 on a hardbuss attempt
(tailend mid game i believe)
that didn't follow through, and we won that game because people couldn't pair us as scum afterwards. One of my very first games I ever played
(off site)
scum hardbussed and hard distanced each other day 1 and followed through with a win because we didn't think they could be aligned at all
(a lot of newbies though in that game).

I wouldn't be shocked if he were not capable of following through with something like that. Nothing to base it on, just a shallow judging of character. So when I read that reasoning as to why it couldn't highly be Saude and Icon, I had no emotional pull to it.
In post 1522, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1519, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1512, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:I'm not sure that scum!Saudade would go out of his way to get his scumbuddy run up to L-1 just so he could hammer and bus them on day one.
totally unrelated but my last scum game I played, I got ran up to L1 on a hardbuss attempt
(tailend mid game i believe)
that didn't follow through, and we won that game because people couldn't pair us as scum afterwards. One of my very first games I ever played
(off site)
scum hardbussed and hard distanced each other day 1 and followed through with a win because we didn't think they could be aligned at all
(a lot of newbies though in that game).

I wouldn't be shocked if he were not capable of following through with something like that. Nothing to base it on, just a shallow judging of character. So when I read that reasoning as to why it couldn't highly be Saude and Icon, I had no emotional pull to it.

Just for clarity on the first instance I mentioned in this post, I was scum flag bearer. If I died we lost the game, so it was extremely risky shit. Don’t think scum won’t take a high risk, if they think they can pull a tactical maneuver. Okay now I’m going to stop spamming the thread.
This too.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by RedPanda »

LJK you asked me not to mech solve.

I think you stop trying to solve based on "blake has been known to not correctly read persi"
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I think after interacting with them last night, I've not scumreading them anymore. They felt town to me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by RedPanda »

scum aubrey can't kill their own slot they get order to doc persi, LJK is being scumread so they kill blake. that is just so simple and we are just overthinking this shit.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1538, Iconeum wrote:why would Aubrey claim the doc like it did? long-term mafia thinking would know that they would be questioned for surviving

That's why I townread but her posts after me and LJk had it out were just scummy.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Let me think about it. I'm not scumreading saud and LJK and daitisi what about lynching voted pinged town to me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by RedPanda »

unvote vote voted
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by RedPanda »

this is just wifom.

In post 1499, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1494, RedPanda wrote:You don't even understand what my poe is for. My poe is based on will scum not nightkill doc if they don't have control of any power roles. and my logic is no they wouldn't.
1) Why wouldn’t they?

2) Have you thoroughly read the setup? Maybe you should do that first because if you clearly understand the setup and even if you aren’t willing to look beyond surface mech reads - even then, how are we even in your POE based on this?

We are only a lieutenant not commander like you and considering the fact that there’s no poisoner this time, have a completely useless role, so none of this is making any sense to me at all.
In post 1502, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1498, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1440, RedPanda wrote:Aubrey only negative is that she's not dead.
I'm townreading ico.

Can you see this and understand?

If it's not you, Then I've made a mistake in my other 3. Why don't you help me before my two pings fade away?
I thoroughly disagree with your premise because I think soley using a mech solve - if I’m reading this right? - is going to lead us down the wrong path. Why don’t we use good old-fashioned scumhunting instead and we might actually solve this damn game?

I hard tr Aubrey because Blake obvtown read him. I sr your slot because Blake wrongly tr Persi last game I couldn’t see - still can’t ftr - why town!him was both trying to push a sr and a policy lynch on my slot. To me, it smacked of a backup excuse of why his push on us was justified when we flip green. I’m only questioning it now because you sound so sincere in wanting to figure this out.

As I said, your replace in has thrown me for a loop, because before that, I legitimately thought I was close to having the game solved. So, maybe my other two heads could better answer your question then. Rn, I know of course we’re town and if Aubrey is ever scum here, he deserves a freaking Oscar because I have never seen scum act like he has in this game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Yes the posts trying to get cleared because of blake was noise and double standards.

but these 4 posts are hard for me to ignore especially since it came from the nancy head.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Who do you think LJK partner is? Cause I'm drawing a blank because in my mech solve voted doesn't make sense.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

ljk partner can only be you ice :P
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1554, Iconeum wrote:It's the scenario that makes most sense to me mechanically speaking.
ok now I get why you want aubrey alive.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

unvote

I'll still wait for reactions before I commit.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:12 am

Post by RedPanda »

LJK, I would like it if your three heads tried to mech solve it and post your findings.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:34 am

Post by RedPanda »

Blake can only be wrong about persi blake can never be wrong about nancy that's the double standard. I am town, so your whole case is just dumb to me.

I'm going to give you one more chance to try and solve the nightkill and the day pushes today considering that there is a doc and JK still alive. That is the reason I wasn't considering You+voted.

Icon is town. He is playing town jk exactly as I expect him too.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:13 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1418, RedPanda wrote:I'm hard townreading iconeum for wanting to lynch the captain because from his pov the orders didn't make sense and when the captain explained he backed off.
That is the reason I townread icon and I was just speculating scum icon with my saud since he thought it was him and I thought I was wrong for that immediately and I posted it. You just ignored that I already posted it was wrong.

Your award thing quote is something that pinged me like "hope you not fooling me" "no u"

Anyway your posts just pinged me to make sure that I'm not just clearing you because of your day1 claim.

In post 1565, Aubrey wrote:Why should scum kill me now when y’all are saying you’ll lynch me should I stay alive? That’s just a easy way for scum to now set me up if they are risk takers who do not play by the book. A style y’all seem to expect from them.
Well let's not talk about it then. I'm not lynching you today, I'm reasonable and I can be swayed.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1568, Iconeum wrote:I agree, captain actions are town motivated.

The captain is gonna put the doc on himself, 100% of the time now. If the captain (conftown), is killed, you are roped.
If scum want to start killing conftown, they have to kill you. This isn't a great scenario for you, but provides some good insights and clears your slot and reads at the same time. I mean, if you are a town doc ur gonna eat lead sooner or later, right? Very surprised you didn't die N1, so that's why this needs to happen.

If both of you survive, you don't die tomorrow. The process of protecting the captain is repeated, either forcing scum hand or clearing the both of you.
I'm not a very strong mechanical player, but this seems like a good move.

And while this is happening, the captain has free choice to use the JK as he pleases, possibly catching scum.
are you sure you don't want the doc on you?

I think you're more important than the captain. captain can use the jk as he pleases.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1572, Aubrey wrote:Scum can’t back off when nobody is agreeing with the push?...unless their is more to the story, I’m not seeing that being strong reason to TR someone.

-

How about the lot of you shudup and let the captain play mind games with the scum.
I said the way he behaved was town motivated, and really are you arguing icon scum after the last page?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1573, Iconeum wrote:The captain could actually JK himself, and doc me to really force scum to kill the doc, or show their hand, no?
yup the doc on you is most imp. The captain can play with the jk.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:24 am

Post by RedPanda »

vote LJK
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1579, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:@RedPanda: Why do you not want to lynch Saudade?

-Kenneth
I like saudade.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:27 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1584, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1582, Iconeum wrote:That's the beauty of putting it out here. If we can have the captain confirm doc on me, and JK on him, I'll eat rope if the captain dies
If I die, Aubrey eats rope.
If we all live, rinse and repeat tomorrow
So, guarantee an Aubrey nightkill if she's town - what do we gain from that?

-Kenneth
Yay aubrey would be dead.That sounds great to me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

ok
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:55 am

Post by RedPanda »

but I have to warn you, I'm sure I won't get lynched tomorrow because my play is logical instead of appeal to blake.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

sorry I don't want to repeat the same story again.

You asked me to reconsider 1vs1 and that would be autoloss. It pinged me so I did.

Pity you coudln't even consider that your case was just dumb.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 am

Post by RedPanda »

Are you even reading the game?

I backed off because of you nancy but if your slot is going to keep repeating BLAKE BLAKE BLAKE instead of try to solve, I'm going to have to follow icons lead. At least he knows what he's doing .
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:50 am

Post by RedPanda »

Because I don't know if you would or would not kill blake because he "locktowned" you and blake is noone to me. Blake accuracy of your slot is an unknown to me. Keeping on harping about that instead of trying to get me to actually townread you is what I'm finding extremely annoying.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 am

Post by RedPanda »

Also please read Icons actual posts and realize he is playing exactly like town JK.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:52 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1573, Iconeum wrote:The captain could actually JK himself, and doc me to really force scum to kill the doc, or show their hand, no?
This is the play.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

It won't work. There are still two protects and whichever protect fails is scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:58 am

Post by RedPanda »

If Captain dies icon is scum.

We lynch icon aubrey protects me and we still have 1 more lynch.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

onl aubrey+icon scumteam would make us lose.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

But I'm definitely townreading icon. He wanted to keep aubrey alive which is what a town jk would want.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1628, RedPanda wrote:
This is the play.
datisi has to do this.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1635, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1631, RedPanda wrote:If Captain dies icon is scum.

We lynch icon aubrey protects me and we still have 1 more lynch.
And who protects you then? You seem to misreading what I wrote for some reason. I don’t think Daitsi is vulnerable tonight because I think she is smart enough to use protect on her.
wait actually u are right

unvote
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:07 am

Post by RedPanda »

Why were you pushing persi instead of Icon though if you understood that?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:15 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1640, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1634, RedPanda wrote:But I'm definitely townreading icon. He wanted to keep aubrey alive which is what a town jk would want.
Well if Icon is town, then how do you propose Daitsi protects all 3 of you?
I understand you now. I just completely disregarded second wincon
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

actually wait no I'm confusing myself. If I die tonight captain still has two protects.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

So Icon was not leading me into a trap which means he's still playing like town jk
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1526, RedPanda wrote:
Vote aubrey

In post 1536, RedPanda wrote:scum aubrey can't kill their own slot they get order to doc persi, LJK is being scumread so they kill blake. that is just so simple and we are just overthinking this shit.
What do you feel about this?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1550, RedPanda wrote:Who do you think LJK partner is? Cause I'm drawing a blank because in my mech solve voted doesn't make sense.
In post 1551, RedPanda wrote:ljk partner can only be you ice :P
In post 1552, Iconeum wrote:Aubrey
Also can you read post 1535 to 1555 and tell me what you think about icon
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:27 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1647, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1642, RedPanda wrote:actually wait no I'm confusing myself. If I die tonight captain still has two protects.
We die, then you and pow, two of the command structure are dead. Secondary scum win condition only depends on killing CoC, not PRS, so you dying furthers scum wincon.
We will still get two lynches though. They cannot kill daitisi because he will have two protects on him.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:30 am

Post by RedPanda »

Either way we only have one mislynch
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1649, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1645, RedPanda wrote:
Vote aubrey

In post 1536, RedPanda wrote:scum aubrey can't kill their own slot they get order to doc persi,
LJK is being scumread so they kill blake. that is just so simple and we are just overthinking this shit.
No, you absolutely shouldn’t lynch Aubrey. What are you thinking? God!

Wrt to the bolded, were you high when you made that post? We were being locktown read by them and they probably prevented our mislynch D1 and would have D2 as well.
You aren't understanding.I'm saying Aubrey doesn't kill you because you were being scumread. That is the simplest explanation for why blake was killed.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1652, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1648, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1642, RedPanda wrote:actually wait no I'm confusing myself. If I die tonight captain still has two protects.
We die, then you and pow, two of the command structure are dead. Secondary scum win condition only depends on killing CoC, not PRS, so you dying furthers scum wincon.
We will still get two lynches though. They cannot kill daitisi because he will have two protects on him.
If you’re hellbent on killing town!us and are you because it seems you’re ignoring what I’m saying? and if you’re going to gamethrow anyway, why am I wasting my time trying to knock sense into you?
omg can you calm down.

I'm trying to show you why icon is town.

I have already unvoted stop being so fucking defensive.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1654, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1651, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1649, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1645, RedPanda wrote:
Vote aubrey

In post 1536, RedPanda wrote:scum aubrey can't kill their own slot they get order to doc persi,
LJK is being scumread so they kill blake. that is just so simple and we are just overthinking this shit.
No, you absolutely shouldn’t lynch Aubrey. What are you thinking? God!

Wrt to the bolded, were you high when you made that post? We were being locktown read by them and they probably prevented our mislynch D1 and would have D2 as well.
You aren't understanding.I'm saying Aubrey doesn't kill you because you were being scumread. That is the simplest explanation for why blake was killed.
Neither us or Aubrey ever kills Blake here. Am I taking crazy pills because none of this is making an iota of sense to me.

are you back with this shit again? Can you please be reasonable? you were doing so well.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1656, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1653, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1652, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1648, RedPanda wrote:
If you’re hellbent on killing town!us and are you because it seems you’re ignoring what I’m saying? and if you’re going to gamethrow anyway, why am I wasting my time trying to knock sense into you?
omg can you calm down.

I'm trying to show you why icon is town.

I have already unvoted stop being so fucking defensive.
I am not being defensive. What I am is pissed if instead of packing, I’m wasting my time with this shit. I shouldn’t even be fucking posting rn. If I was playing solo, I wouldn’t bother but Jack and Kenneth were very upset by my trip.
You said Icon plan could make command structure fall and I got confused about it but now that I know icon plan does not make command structure fall, my reason for icon town jk play is still valid which is what I'm trying to show you. If you are town, you should want to understand it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

It's like I keep telling you to stop using blake to clear instead work with me to actually solve because who the fuck knows whether you would or would not kill blake? who the fuck knows whether aubrey would or would not kill blake? You're asking me to assume and believe that this is fact and logic when it really isn't. I keep telling this to you and you just ignore what I'm saying and call me dumb for not believing it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

But I'm trying to make you understand it but you keep bringing blake up.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1662, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1659, RedPanda wrote:It's like I keep telling you to stop using blake to clear instead work with me to actually solve because who the fuck knows whether you would or would not kill blake? who the fuck knows whether aubrey would or would not kill blake? You're asking me to assume and believe that this is fact and logic when it really isn't. I keep telling this to you and you just ignore what I'm saying and call me dumb for not believing it.
I don’t understand why you don’t see what I’m seeing because I’m not wrong but yeah I know, you going to sr me for that, right? I give up. *bangs
head*
It's like I'm trying to show you why icon is town and I've said that multiple times but you keep thinking I'm trying to scumread you. I have no idea how to communicate with you. I'm just going to follow Icon because I think I've been clear as I can be but everything keeps returning back to blake with you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1665, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1663, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1661, RedPanda wrote:But I'm trying to make you understand it but you keep bringing blake up.
I have a splitting headache and I haven’t packed yet and my friend will leave here if I don’t get that done. Talk to my other heads because I’m not sacrificing my trip to avoid getting mislynched.
K. I'm sorry if I'm frustrating you though.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

your solve on me is wrong though.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

What do you think about what we're arguing about? Why don't you give us an opinion?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:32 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm having a hard time reading them, sometimes they feel town, sometimes they feel manipulative.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:35 am

Post by RedPanda »

Also aubrey, you should know by now that I think you're scum which is why I asked you to answer that before to see whether you would engage in trying to clear up LKJ confusion. I expected you to brush it off and you didn't disappoint.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

100% confirming it by night phase is the correct move though.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by RedPanda »

But you won't be lynched unless the Jk dies
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by RedPanda »

but isn't that good? we get a lesser pool to lynch from and more information from flips then we can all make our cases as to why we're town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:37 am

Post by RedPanda »

Icon what's your read on nancy interaction with me?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1696, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:VOTE: Saudade

- Jack (Volxen)
If you are forcing between saud and you. I am going to lynch you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:43 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1694, Aubrey wrote:Explain a bit more to me why Saude is town. I haven’t seen game progression from him up until most recently when his slot started to get questioned, and still isn’t contributing as of right now. I’ve been in too many games where scum lay back and let the town eat one another, and that is exactly what he and voted seem to be doing IMO. Normally when this is the case you have one scum who is actively playing and working their way into the towny section allowing the lurking scum to feel comfortable even if they get taken out. That’s a good deal why my Poe is the way it is.

The whole saudade not sorting early was a lie. I would also tunnel LKJ if they kept using If I were scum I would not.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

vote LKJ
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:51 am

Post by RedPanda »

What? I never said that about you. I just remember reading people scum reading saud for not sorting on day1. I've already forgotten who they were.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1718, Aubrey wrote:recommend looking at Voted and myself sense we have been the two who have opposed their lynch for the duration of this game.

What?? I'm glad Icon told me not to vote voted now.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:55 am

Post by RedPanda »

I was worried about voted+u before but I'm not anymore. That post has no critical thinking in it which is scummy. If we lynched saudade today and saudade flipped scum, I wouldn't just point to say look at me and icon.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1685, Aubrey wrote:I see a world where we get down to you myself Datisi and icon if we don’t fuck up first. I’m prime set up material for the final mislynched
In post 1686, RedPanda wrote:but isn't that good? we get a lesser pool to lynch from and more information from flips then we can all make our cases as to why we're town.
In post 1687, Aubrey wrote:Your overlooking my whole story for a mechanical scum read. Why should I be optimistic about that?
In this scenario you should be happy because ultimately it's better for town you in this position than today because you will have flips to back your case up. Why are you so worried?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:02 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1724, Aubrey wrote:I’m. Not. Scum. You. Damn. Cuddly. Red. Panda.
Check my next post. I'm not just going to be like no u scum when we don't have a mislynch.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1726, Aubrey wrote:The point of that quote is?
the point is I will reread based on flips and not just lynch you because you are the simplest.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #135) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

u are so mean nancy
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:10 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1735, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:@Scumbuddy, have the APPLES fall in ARABIA. We've set up for BONNET, so you know what to do.

pls give hint
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #137) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 am

Post by RedPanda »

have the nightkill fall in ?. we've set up for win, so you know what to do

am i close?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #138) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:14 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1749, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1739, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:I'm Auro dude. I blame Nancy for getting us lynched but I would've taken all the credit had we survived.
Wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE. This looks scummy!!! Auro, did you lie to Nancy and I about our role PM, and have us thinking we were town when we are really scum? That does sound like something you would do, and in particular blaming Nancy for us getting lynched while simultaneously saying you would take all of the credit if we survived is completely consistent with your scum meta.

Auro is such a deep wolf that even he had Nancy and I fooled when we are all sharing the same slot!!!

- Jack AKA Michael Scot AKA Date Mike, and now convinced that Auro is SCUM (Volxen)
LOL what are you srs???
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #139) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1756, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1751, RedPanda wrote:LOL what are you srs???
Before I get banned, lol no I joined them D1 :P I joined because I was scumreading the shit out of them, dunno why it took so long to Lynch us LOL
right you're kenneth
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #140) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 am

Post by RedPanda »

oh shit I'm going to die tonight
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #141) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

pls spare me make them suspect
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:26 am

Post by RedPanda »

@Scumbuddy, have the APPLES fall in ESTONIA or CANADA or SYRIA. We've set up for BONNET, so you know what to do.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #143) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

ok I'm just gonna wait for flip
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #144) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:51 am

Post by RedPanda »

but if u are town I shuda aced it please reevaluate my score.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

I have a solve but I don't want to dirty the nightkill
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1793, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:If you're town, scum are in auto dude...
only if Ico+aubrey scumteam
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #147) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

datisi dont
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #148) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

this cud be scum gambit
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #149) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1797, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1795, Datisi wrote:honestly if this is the case just come out now so i can suicide irl thank you
Datisi, can you still change orders? You should make the doc 50/50 between you and RP.

wow you really got me going there scumbag
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #150) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

If it's icon+aubrey it's autoloss.

If we still have a protect it's lylo
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #151) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1803, Liz Jack and Kenneth wrote:
In post 1799, RedPanda wrote:this cud be scum gambit
...what am I achieving from this Gambit?
trying to kill the JK
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #152) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

your slot is the worst giving me whiplash
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #153) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

Daitisi, You haven't changed it right?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1813, Datisi wrote:The orders are now between me, the PRs, and the scum.
unless both PRs are also scum in which case put me out of my misery tonight please thank you

It's still Jk on you doc on Jk right?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #155) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

cuz u shud not change that. stop letting LJK confuse you. It's not auto as long as both prs are not scum.

if somebody disobeys they are scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #156) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1816, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1813, Datisi wrote:The orders are now between me, the PRs, and the scum.
unless both PRs are also scum in which case put me out of my misery tonight please thank you

It's still Jk on you doc on Jk right?
the whole point of this was to catch one confirmed scum and decide who the last one is by flips or force scum to kill in the scumpool.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #157) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6dT4kyVUuY

why don't u watch that datisi and forget about the game?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

Icon why do u want to lynch voted?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #159) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:19 am

Post by RedPanda »

wow it really is iconeum scum
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #160) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

datisi what was icons order? jk you?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #161) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

vote iconeum
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #162) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I'm having a hard time seeing a vanilla+LJK team but voted was my scumread when I replaced in so I'm not ruling it out.

Fmpov Datisi and Saud cannot be scum. datisi because of his actions night1 and 2 and saud interactions with LJK.

A no kill with a town jk is scary as fuck as last scum alive.

Datisi and saud if you agree to us three as townblock we can autowin with this.

lynch voted
Jk aubrey
lynch aubrey
lynch icon.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #163) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by RedPanda »

unvote
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #164) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by RedPanda »

You agree with that icon?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #165) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1857, Datisi wrote:
In post 1855, RedPanda wrote:datisi what was icons order? jk you?
Yep.

Gimme a sec, why ico = scum? Do you believe you got attacked RP?
I do not see you+saud.

It pinged me when he wanted to lynch voted. like he was lining up aub for tomorrow and because scum aub is risking auto by not killing Icon.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #166) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:51 am

Post by RedPanda »

Actually Icon is town. LJK did gambit after the lynch and the only reason that I can think of is for nightkill to be icon. Scum aubrey optimal choice is to kill Icon but didn't take it.

vote voted
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #167) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1887, Datisi wrote:
In post 1886, RedPanda wrote:Scum aubrey optimal choice is to kill Icon but didn't take it.
I've been thinking about this. I'm not sure I agree. The plan was for him to protect Icon, and only me and Aubrey knew that wasn't going to be the case. Had Icon died, the two of us would've most likely been next. And even if scum!Aubrey managed to convince everyone to lynch me first, he would've followed.

In any case, another thought came to me. Voted wasn't online since before the end of Day 2. Unless he was online as hidden, maybe there's no nightkill simply because nobody was there to give it?
I think it was still optimal because aubrey still had the lifeline of maybe talking out of her lynch saying scum took a chance on LJK gambit working out.

the other way is just autoloss since if we follow my plan we have three lynches instead of 2.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #168) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:10 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1904, Datisi wrote:Is everyone here willing to do some fast nighting if we lynch Voted sometime soon?

also i don't have the orders in pls no hammer yet thank you
ok
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #169) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

Datisi alternative plan is for you to doc yourself and then use jk however you want. I would recommend jking me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #170) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

nope go for it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #171) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:06 am

Post by RedPanda »

hey im conf town
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #172) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

sorry guys I have to reread and it's nice not to work hard since I'm already clear. I'll reread tonight and tomorrow but I trust saudade the most right now so try and change my mind if you think its him.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #173) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by RedPanda »

ok i made my decision. Who are you guys voting icon and datisi?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #174) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Yeah
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #175) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:29 am

Post by RedPanda »

datisi I trust you the most now. I'm deciding between icon and saudade
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #176) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:32 am

Post by RedPanda »

I trust saudade too
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #177) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

i trust you to ico but not as much as datisi and saud
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #178) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:52 am

Post by RedPanda »

vote iconeum

sorry if I'm wrong.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #179) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:28 am

Post by RedPanda »

more likely for town saud to do it to fuck with us for not lynching icon day 3.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #180) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:29 am

Post by RedPanda »

icon maybe would be honest.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #181) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

oh shit sorry icon
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #182) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

Nancy I townread saudade for finding you scummy for the exact same reason I found you scummy. It's like this is saudade playstyle and I can only townread him until I have to lynch between townreads.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #183) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2201, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2196, RedPanda wrote:Nancy I townread saudade for finding you scummy for the exact same reason I found you scummy. It's like this is saudade playstyle and I can only townread him until I have to lynch between townreads.
Familiarize yourself with his scum meta. He almost always hardbusses his scum partners.

I never ever want to hear the phrase, “Saudade so town”, from you ever again. Dealio?
According to you this game I should have townread you because you wouldn't kill blake so it's like I'm losing both ways and it's not like I never lowered my townread of saudade. When I reread the game, I thought datisi was definitely town and I was deciding between whether saudade bussed all game or ico bussing after I replaced in and what made me decide was that I thought Iconeum right before I replaced in was different from after.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #184) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Also congratulations saudade and LKJ.
In post 2188, Iconeum wrote:it's always sad for being scumread when efforting and trying to solve, but the one person who is not doing anything gets the towncredit
I feel bad about this though because it's true.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #185) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2280, Ankamius wrote:RP you played fine, dw about it
I'm a little upset because I think nancy is tying to pick on my meta is play style and not alignment way of playing.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #186) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2282, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I was extremely tilted by the suggestion that
scum!me would ever be insane enough to kill the slot locktowning us
just to get towncred and it really pissed me off, that correctly pointing that out got me sr.

We killed Blake because we expected her to switch back her read on us
and possibly bury us with that.
I don't even get it. I kept saying I don't care about blake reads and to instead solve with me so I could read you if I wasn't reading you correctly and you kept ignoring and repeating the same thing.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #187) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by RedPanda »

What I said was I don't care about your reasoning that scum you would never kill blake after they locktowned you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (isolation #188) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2289, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2286, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2282, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I was extremely tilted by the suggestion that
scum!me would ever be insane enough to kill the slot locktowning us
just to get towncred and it really pissed me off, that correctly pointing that out got me sr.

We killed Blake because we expected her to switch back her read on us
and possibly bury us with that.
I don't even get it. I kept saying I don't care about blake reads and to instead solve with me so I could read you if I wasn't reading you correctly and you kept ignoring and repeating the same thing.
The only person I could have correctly pushed, was of course Saudade and even the idea of my doing that, further increased your sr on our slot. You were hopelessly pocketed by him and had I done what you wanted, it likely would have backfired specifically due to that.

You even straight up asked me at one point, how I do not tr him. How tf am I supposed to counter that?
To be honest I would have lynched aubrey on day 2 if you had gone there.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #189) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2290, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2288, RedPanda wrote:What I said was I don't care about your reasoning that scum you would never kill blake after they locktowned you.
Icon said we did it for towncred and you responded with it’s not “rocket scuence”. That’s what irritated me.
I can't find the post but I mean it could be one of the reasons, but 99% of what I said was stop trying to make me clear you because of it because I didn't care about that.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #190) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:16 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2294, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2214, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2208, Ankamius wrote:Ok children
ok.

Hey! you're a 2011 scummer too although I've never played with you
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #191) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

We were in an abandoned shotty game once
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #192) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:24 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2302, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2299, RedPanda wrote:We were in an abandoned shotty game once
lmao the one I got dayvigged in for no reason?

omgwtf! I actually didn't remember that but now that you said it, I flashbacked and I remember it like yesterday

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”