Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I guess my not wanting Vecna to give himself the miller role came b4 he lied about me complaining about the IC role. So maybe it was the just Vecna giving himself the miller that pinged me in the first place or maybe it was something b4 then. Oops, I forgot something about this game, say it isn't so! On the plus side, we get to watch Vecna huff and puff about how I'm scummy
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1115, Almost50 wrote:giving me Gladiator and Nero the Backup = NKing me and giving Nero a worthless role (one he can't use w.o. the other players' consent). I'd be OK if you gave me King, Motion Detector or Inventor for Nero to inherit that.
awww, you care about what role I get.

but glad isn't useless. I can lynch scum with it and in the event that I'm wrong and tunneling bad town I can lynch them and move on. Win-Win for us.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

Game statusFailed proposals:
Spoiler: momo's proposal
For
(4): momo, Almost50, Iconeum, pisskop
Against
(7): Hidden Happiness, popsofctown, Nero Cain, Oversoul, Titus, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna
Not voting
(3): apthet, CheekyTeeky, Gamma Emerald
Spoiler: Vecna's proposal
For
(2): Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert
Against
(7): Titus, Oversoul, Nero Cain, popsofctown, momo, CheekyTeeky, Almost50
Not voting
(5): Iconeum, pisskop, apthet, Gamma Emerald, Hidden Happiness
Spoiler: popsofctown's proposal
For
(5): Oversoul, pisskop, CheekyTeeky, momo, Gamma Emerald
Against
(7): Hidden Happiness, Titus, Vecna, Nero Cain, Almost50, popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert
Not voting
(2): Iconeum, apthet
Current proposal
(by Lil Uzi Vert):
For
(3): Lil Uzi Vert, Oversoul, Titus
Against
(4): Almost50, Hidden Happiness, popsofctown, momo
Not voting
(7): Iconeum, apthet, pisskop, CheekyTeeky, Vecna, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald

Proposal available
(10): Hidden Happiness, Iconeum, Oversoul, apthet, Nero Cain, CheekyTeeky, Almost50, Gamma Emerald, pisskop, Titus
Proposal unavailable
(4): momo, Vecna, popsofctown, Lil Uzi Vert

To end day with a particular role assignment, one player must propose it, and 8 players vote for it.
Deadline is currently 00:05 UTC on Wednesday 24 July (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2019-07-24 00:05:00)
). It will be extended when a proposal is made.

Unofficial vote count
CheekyTeeky
(2): popsofctown, pisskop
Hidden Happiness
(1): Iconeum
Vecna
(1): Hidden Happiness
Iconeum
(1): Oversoul

These votes don't do anything, but I'm counting them anyway.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1226, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1115, Almost50 wrote:giving me Gladiator and Nero the Backup = NKing me and giving Nero a worthless role (one he can't use w.o. the other players' consent). I'd be OK if you gave me King, Motion Detector or Inventor for Nero to inherit that.
awww, you care about what role I get.

but glad isn't useless. I can lynch scum with it and in the event that I'm wrong and tunneling bad town I can lynch them and move on. Win-Win for us.
Never give Nero Gladiator,
GOT IT
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

apparently, I didn't miss out of much. I'd switch Vecna and Piss though.

VOTE: against

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Titus, how are you at reading Maria and that other person?

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1224, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1082, Vecna wrote:Why does it surprise you that people (being me) question your motives after youve been arguing against any proposal where I get a powerfull role?

You now say you scumread me on some reaction from icon, but you were constantly shading any proposal where I got anything meaningfull way before that.
???? I don't even know what this is but I'm sure that it's stupid and I don't see the point or even what the intent is other to argue.
In post 1083, Vecna wrote:And then afterwards you make a big fuss about me asking you why this was the thing you commented in, as opposed to your own IC role.
Why should I have commented on it? You asked me my thoughts on getting it and I think it just gets me shot. I mean how is that not common sense? The
ONLY
reason scum would leave an IC alive is their reads are soooooooooooo bad that they are like a 4th scum member.

I started scum reading you b/c trying to frame my answer as "complaining" was scummy as shit.
You did so before, while complaining about me getting miller though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1225, Nero Cain wrote:or I guess my not wanting Vecna to give himself the miller role came b4 he lied about me complaining about the IC role. So maybe it was the just Vecna giving himself the miller that pinged me in the first place or maybe it was something b4 then. Oops, I forgot something about this game, say it isn't so! On the plus side, we get to watch Vecna huff and puff about how I'm scummy
yep.

Youre the one huffing and puffing though, trying to make a big deal out of me questioning you on something. And then throwing a tantrum when realizing you dont have the answers. And now trying to play it oh so cool.

What are your other reads, besides me and iconeum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm not. You asked me a question. I responded. You then claimed I said something that I didn't say and when I called you on it you are now trying to throw it back in my face? eat rope, butthead.
or bevais, IDK wich one that is.

rn I'm leaning you, cheeky and icon team.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

So youre voting down the first wagon that pops up on scum (fypov) because im a neighbour?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Poor cheeky
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Cheeky, why are you not pushing Oversoul?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

also, please quote where I claimed something you said that you did not actually say.

Because im confused, abd thats not what happened
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1229, Nero Cain wrote:apparently, I didn't miss out of much. I'd switch Vecna and Piss though.

VOTE: against
If this is your problem with the proposal, why did you vote against it? It seems like a minor issue
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1208, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1164, popsofctown wrote:Whenever you cast a spell that targets only a Titus planeswalker, change that spell's target to another nonTitus permanent it could target at random. Then each other planeswalker loses all loyalty abilities until end of turn. Draw a card.
Don't joke about this shit
I still have memories of that Varsoon game
In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:It was a game where the flavor changed every day phase, it got canceled due to everyone not caring anymore but while it ran it was a mess of egos and crazy roles

Varsoon's Variety Hour, the name was discovered after having to solve a fucking puzzle
It got cancelled because Varsoon put the game on hold for months IIRC

VLA for the weekend

VOTE: for
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 57, Iconeum wrote:I like this post very much. King is the playmaker for D3-4 and is probably the most powerfull tool in the box and I think it's scummy to be expressing interest this early.
In a vacuum, such as the one I am in, this looks arbitrary and pockety
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:01 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: icon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 73, Saudade wrote:I was also having a wank in the shower at the same time so I wouldnt push people to the rope over this read @ page 3
You ever think 'boy, maybe if I wasn't such a crass-ass people would tolerate my existence?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1240, pisskop wrote:
In post 57, Iconeum wrote:I like this post very much. King is the playmaker for D3-4 and is probably the most powerfull tool in the box and I think it's scummy to be expressing interest this early.
In a vacuum, such as the one I am in, this looks arbitrary and pockety
Meh. I agreed on something I consider scummy.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 15, momo wrote:I know it's early but I really don't like this post.

If I was scum there would be 3 roles I want. King, inventor, and neighbor. I wouldn't even think about asking for King because that's blatantly scummy. But neighbor can be presented as fun and inventor as a cool gimmick. The disinterested tone isn't great either.
Bullshit. I dont necessarily think that you cant have an opinion, its just arbitrary extrapolation to say.

We all want power. Its not scummy to admit it. Besides, d3 king isnt all that hot; because of the nature of the game day3 could be all vanillaizers or all fruit vendors.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Its a slight malus to say things like this. As Ive said twice now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In fact, as scum Id be much, much more apt to try to punish people for saying they do want power. :IGMEOU:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 16, CheekyTeeky wrote:Nice read momo. You can be town.
eww
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 39, popsofctown wrote:I'm getting at that a difficult to read player seems like the best fit for the IC role.
Yes plz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 41, momo wrote:If we are talking about roles, I think I would want one shot gladiator. I could solve the game with that role Day 2.
yea but your eg hunting was bad. So bad im tempted to say it was a piss take to kickstart the day. really: that bad.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”