pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1186, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Saudade replaced out? :(
yea but Im here now. So hark! And stand tall; for I am with you in your hour of need.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh. Im a town fingerbanger. You vote me powers, I produce a V
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Can somebody catch me up?

Like on the mechanical level. Who has powers? When did you vote that [post number]?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why am I getting inactive? I guess I could bite that bullet but it seems like half the fun is the
zanny
powers
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im sure youve already done this, but Im not yet reading. Here are my thoughts:
Spoiler: the rolecall
In post 5, callforjudgement wrote:Here are the roles you get to allocate for Day 1! Each role must be given to one player, and each player must get a role.

Day 1 Role Call
  • 1-shot Gladiator
    (
    Day
    ): Once in the game, during the Day when no proposal is being voted on, you may challenge a player via bold post in the game thread ("
    Challenge:
    player
    "). All proposals that day are invalid unless they give the Compulsive Quitter role either to you, or to the player you challenged.
  • Inactive
    (
    Passive
    ): For the rest of the game, proposals that give you a
    Day
    or
    Night
    action are invalid.
  • (
    Passive
    ): If you are Town-aligned, your alignment will be publicly revealed at the start of Day 5.
  • (
    Night
    ): Once each on four Nights in the game, you may grant a new night action to a player in the game (other than yourself). Each of these actions may be given once:
    Spoiler: Inventions
    • 1-shot Bodyguard
      (
      Night
      Protective
      ): Once in the game at Night, choose a player other than yourself. Any
      Eliminate
      actions aimed at that player will be deflected onto you.
    • (
      Night
      ): Once in the game at Night, choose a player other than yourself. If you are Town-aligned, the moderator will confirm that fact to the chosen player. (If you use this ability when not Town-aligned, it acts as a Visitor, i.e. it targets that player but has no further effect.)
    • (
      Night
      ): Once in the game at Night, you may activate this role. On the following Day only, if an accepted proposal would give you the Compulsive Quitter role, you swap places in that proposal with the player who proposed it (so they end up with the Compulsive Quitter role, and you take the role they gave themself).
    • (
      Night
      ): Once in the game at Night, you may send the moderator a message, who will forward it on to a player of your choice. The message will be marked as having come from a Mailman, but the moderator will not confirm who sent it (until after the game).
  • Day 3 King
    (
    Passive
    ): On Day 3, no other player will be able to propose; as the last remaining player with a proposal, your proposal will therefore be accepted automatically, without voting.
  • (
    Passive
    ):
    Protective
    roles will fail when used on you.
  • (
    Passive
    ): All other roles will interact with you as though you were Scum, regardless of your actual alignment.
  • (
    Night
    ): Once on each odd-numbered night, you may choose a player, and will learn whether or not there was motion involving that player that night. A player has motion involving them if they use a
    Night
    action, or if a
    Night
    action is used on them, or both.
  • (
    Passive
    ): You will gain access to read and post in the Neighbour private topic, and may use it to discuss the game with the other players there.
  • (
    Passive
    ): You will gain access to read and post in the Neighbour private topic, and may use it to discuss the game with the other players there.
  • Timid
    (
    Passive
    ): You cannot make proposals.
  • (
    Passive
    ): At the end of Night 1, you will automatically gain the role of the player who was eliminated Night 1.
  • Vanilla
    (
    Passive
    ): This role doesn't do anything.
  • (
    Twilight
    ): You immediately leave the game and are eliminated.
Game statusThere is no active proposal.
  • IC is a cop. A very belated rolecall. Give it to a lurker who wont be roped and let them dangle.
  • Inactive can give you passives, it seems. Like bulletproof, paranoid gun owner, lightning rod, loved, etc. Maybe not PGO, maybe just modifiers.
  • Inventor can give to inactive. inactive specifies proposals.
  • King will be a good enough invest imo. We'll see what they do with unlimited power. Rather just give to town.
  • Give me miller, since lookatmeimsotown.
  • Actually Id rather have a hood out of that whole list.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

stupid bbcode.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

che?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

isdgi

Flavor tipped me off when he told me he was saving me from a lynch. From that point on I was suspecting him. He was smart enough to not kill the vig though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Flavor's has a few tells. But Im used to boonski, not flavor. So dont hold me to that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have friday off, so Ill def read up then.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Poor cheeky
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 57, Iconeum wrote:I like this post very much. King is the playmaker for D3-4 and is probably the most powerfull tool in the box and I think it's scummy to be expressing interest this early.
In a vacuum, such as the one I am in, this looks arbitrary and pockety
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:01 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: icon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 73, Saudade wrote:I was also having a wank in the shower at the same time so I wouldnt push people to the rope over this read @ page 3
You ever think 'boy, maybe if I wasn't such a crass-ass people would tolerate my existence?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 15, momo wrote:I know it's early but I really don't like this post.

If I was scum there would be 3 roles I want. King, inventor, and neighbor. I wouldn't even think about asking for King because that's blatantly scummy. But neighbor can be presented as fun and inventor as a cool gimmick. The disinterested tone isn't great either.
Bullshit. I dont necessarily think that you cant have an opinion, its just arbitrary extrapolation to say.

We all want power. Its not scummy to admit it. Besides, d3 king isnt all that hot; because of the nature of the game day3 could be all vanillaizers or all fruit vendors.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Its a slight malus to say things like this. As Ive said twice now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In fact, as scum Id be much, much more apt to try to punish people for saying they do want power. :IGMEOU:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 16, CheekyTeeky wrote:Nice read momo. You can be town.
eww
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 39, popsofctown wrote:I'm getting at that a difficult to read player seems like the best fit for the IC role.
Yes plz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 41, momo wrote:If we are talking about roles, I think I would want one shot gladiator. I could solve the game with that role Day 2.
yea but your eg hunting was bad. So bad im tempted to say it was a piss take to kickstart the day. really: that bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 66, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 26, popsofctown wrote:@all: which player are you least confident in your ability to read?
Anyone I don't know and Saudade
yea but Im here now so you can rest easy on that front.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 67, Hidden Happiness wrote:I'd pick pops to do the proposal r/n
yea
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 113, Oversoul wrote:Saudade, why don’t you want to try in this game? It is only 1 player more than a mini theme.
:|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 122, popsofctown wrote:RC you better say Protoss
My wife for hire
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 135, Almost50 wrote:They're hard to lynch without a hard guilty, yet everybody wants to lynch them from the word go anyway.
ever wonder what would happen if you just . . . voted them and tried instead of saying its hard?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 142, Almost50 wrote:
In post 68, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Mod how would a Timid King work?

I'm probably going to have a lot of mech questions throughout the game
Interesting question!
ORRRR its pretty shit because we cant give the same slot 2 roles.
Hey Mod
: what if the sky was green, and the clouds were purple? What if walking through the arboretum felt like walking through a jungle, like that one acid trip I had in college? Wouldn't that be nice?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 168, Vecna wrote:like, 152 and 153 dont really feel like things hed nornally get irritated over?
He's overreactive about it. Not yet sold on scum a50. Besides, we have all these neat PRs to throw at people like him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 172, popsofctown wrote:
In post 146, Oversoul wrote:
In post 130, popsofctown wrote:If the roster of actions day 3 is weak enough that it'd never be worth sacrificing a scum teammate to control them, I think leashing is worthwhile in that case. But if defecting is a realistic play then I think it's better not to put the ball in scum court. And the scum won't get to influence the proposal if it's not democratic
If the roles from today were the roles for Day 3, what would you suggest we do to the King?
Weak enough to leash for sure. But I expect Day 3 to be stronger.
hey, i like over. I wasnt completely sure about OS, but this wasnt too bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 174, popsofctown wrote:American Independence day
A:FY
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 187, momo wrote:I think our main priority should be figuring out who we town and scum read.
I was just wondering why nobody has any set of cohesive reads. I feel like I have several just catching up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 187, momo wrote:I get the sense that CT is building her meta
Annnnnd nvm, I was hopeful though.

Your readlist is meh.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 194, popsofctown wrote:Ew, preflip associatives. Why do people do those? Especially day 1?
<3

and to tangent over here for a second:

Preflips are useful to note, and bring attention to. just not really when most people seem to use them. They are heavily misunderstood and misused. Take them with a grain of hefty salt. The good ones are well-explained, and the best ones dont have to be explained at all
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 196, momo wrote:I agree that pre-flip associatives are normally not that strong of a play. If you're wrong, it really messes with your reads for the game.
No, they dont. The whole point of preflips is to showcase interactions in the game that indicate some sort of hidden influencer, like a scum pt or a hood. Preflips can either be one or two-way, and its important to distinguish between the two. They are
potential
reads.

You dont mess up your reads by reviewing potential team compositions, do you? Same thing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:54 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont remember formally playing with momo; I think its safe to say we do have some differences in how we perceive and progress the game. I wonder if thats not the source of the friction Im feeling here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 217, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:I'm willing to take the Day 5 IC and not get to play multiple day phases of the game if Momo is lynched today with us and MariaR hydra takes the universal backup.

How does that sound?
yea, so far im on board.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 218, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:The idea that I would tell my hydra partners not to post is fucking absurd.
your avatar is absurd
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:13 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 224, momo wrote:I've never known you to choose to lurk just to survive.
wat? RC, lurks often to space out the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 248, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I wish there was someone as good with mechanics as Vecna here because I want to give him neighbor.
NGL, my first reaction to you posting content was "scumnugget" :p
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 253, momo wrote:Dude I'm town.
Im not really sold on that

VOTE: momo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

HURT: against the proposal

callforjudgement"
  • Hidden Happiness (Shadoweh/MariaR hydra) - meh to mehtown
  • Iconeum - meh
  • popsofctown - town
  • Oversoul - mehtown
  • apthet - idk
  • Nero Cain - idk
  • momo - scum
  • Vecna - meh
  • CheekyTeeky - seems scummy, dont want to commit yet
  • Almost50 - mehtown
  • Gamma Emerald - meh to mehtown
  • Lil Uzi Vert (prodded once) mehtown?
  • pisskop Saudade
  • Titus Sothis Stefon Styx - mehtown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:34 am

Post by pisskop »

oh hey, we started on evens. wonder wonder what that means
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:27 am

Post by pisskop »

pssssh.

I should read the last 8 or 10 pages, but I only read like the first 12
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:28 am

Post by pisskop »

I wont be reading it if you dont specify it. Ill pick up reads and the deets as i go.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:28 am

Post by pisskop »

buuuuuut
. . .

L A M I S T?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:30 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean me.

look at
me
im so town. as in pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 953, popsofctown wrote:
In post 951, Oversoul wrote:
In post 945, apthet wrote:Odd-Night Motion Detector: Lil Uzi Vert I haven't actually been paying too much attention to the proposals until now, but this is the role I'd prefer to get. I think it has potential to synergize well with
my role
, although there's no guarantee that it will really pay off in any impactful way

Could you explain the underlined bit? Are we not all just vanilla townies?
Apthet can multiact her factional rolestop
che?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 980, Titus wrote:
In post 977, Iconeum wrote:A50 should never be the lynch here. Why let HH live for so long? Titus just vanilla?
So much wrong here

A50 is obvscum, so why not lynch?
HH is town so why not have him live.
What's wrong with being vanilla? It appeases the Titus sucks crowd while keeping town me alive.
Think titus is townish here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 990, Oversoul wrote:Nero Cain, Titus, Mastina, Thor665
Maybe
No
No
I dont remember
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 996, apthet wrote:My role is not vanilla, is powerless right now, but has the potential of synergizing with combinations of roles later in the game. As I said before, I think one of those roles could be motion detector.
I swear to god, if you claim multitasking townie Im going to beat you over your damn head.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1001, apthet wrote:Oh jesus. I thought my modifier was unique. Carry on. I'm so embarassed.
:facepalm:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1010, Titus wrote:Pops, nice try but his wording was clear. None of our roles offer special synergy with a motion detector. A rolestopper does. Which team has a rolestopper?
Can somebody explain why you think rolestopper and motion detection synergize?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Glork is on the site?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:59 am

Post by pisskop »

oh damn. That sucks. I can only wish him the best!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually this is a town post. Scum practically always have the teams' roles posted in the PT. So no way they don't realize their roles aren't unique.
meh. I tend to agree in this case, but not nearly every one like it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1029, popsofctown wrote:I often don't see the role pms posted in the OP. This setup subverts the point of the feature so it's quite possible CJF did not post the (duplicate) role PMs into the PT
Ive seen mods post it in the game thread and not, and likewise Ive seen mods put it in the mafpt and not.

hey, Ive even played a few where the mod didnt give me my partner's roles in the modpt or in the role pm. Once they didnt even tell me my partners names!

It means relatively little.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1075, Vecna wrote:And I actually feel titus is correct about this slot. There was some genuineness there after I first called A50 out, where I felt I was wrong, but.....
yea, A50 here seems really shallow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1084, momo wrote:Titus putting down 4 people as scum seems like scum trying to fake a townslip to me (cause scum obv knows that there are only 3 scum).
This is sooooo fuckin reachy. Did titus [or anybody] claim it was a townslip?
Does titus just have 4 scumreads, and youve inserted some gross narrative?
Did titus respond to a compliant of this with 'well I have these read as scum' or something similar?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1116, Vecna wrote:because your such a likely nk with so many people scumreading you
In post 1670, pisskop wrote:
In post 1669, Almost50 wrote:I am happy to be the N1 NK for voicing this out today.
Only people who have next to zero chance of being the NK volunteer to be the nk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Is 'believing you are so great a threat to scum youre an obvious nk choice' a towntell for a50?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1152, Hidden Happiness wrote:How about you play hide and go fuck yourself?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1159, popsofctown wrote:I really don't like CT's response to her wagon.
I havent seen this. As in, I didnt read her posts on the matter yet.

But glad you share the a50 hate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1162, popsofctown wrote:I'm concerned about whether I actually believe that LUV is actually townreading Titus.
Im concerned about luv being active. I really dont want to be the guy who typecasts luv, but my experience is the harder they try, and the more defensively aggressive he is, the more likely it is he is scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1178, Hidden Happiness wrote:I hate IC so fucking much and I don't want it but my partner does and it's just ughhhhhhh
IC is annoying to be. Because it takes charisma to be taken seriously instead of a need to sort you.

And because its kind of fun as scum to keep the IC alive as long as possible.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1193, Titus wrote:I also can't fathom who would pass momo's test
I will say this one time for your benefit.

If you are town!titus, you should consider ignoring a tunneling momo? Do you SR momo? If you do not then why arent you reasoning with them? if you do then why are you giving them more power by sitting by and flaccidly defending yourself?

Like I believe its your personality to get hung up on some things, like an unreasonable SR on your slot, but I think its time to let them dangle in the wind.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1295, popsofctown wrote:1294 is resonant enough I townread this slot too much to want it inactive
well, shucks :blush:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

:embarrassed:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:32 am

Post by pisskop »

well i didnt want a smiley anyway.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:28 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel like youre expecting the mod to repeat roles. What kind of boring person do you take him for?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1310, Gamma Emerald wrote:Um what would it mean?
idk.

what could starting on an even number of players mean for a game? I feel like theres significant bodies of maftheory on that somewhere . . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Well, it doesnt mean much now. I dont see vigs coming, but i could see a vengeful or two. Its a definite statement wrt the balance of the game, even moreso since we all essentially get [x]shot powers and modifiers in defined quantities.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Treestump when, mod?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

You expect me to call you wrong here but right normally?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 am

Post by pisskop »

no?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Im sorry I wasnt contrarian enough?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:02 am

Post by pisskop »

look at the progression of the softclaim and the fact that scum have daychat

just no reason to not know.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

But lets ignore the claim. Do you TR the slot without it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

But what if they sky was green and the moon was cheese and the astroid from Deep Impact was really a friendly asteroid who wanted to spread the word of asteroid harmony to us?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

But what if tomorrow There is no humble or timid modifier because that'd be a contradiction and I dont think Cali is that lame.

ALSO:
In post 105, callforjudgement wrote:It doesn't. Good thing you can't give both roles to the same player!
This just in: it doesnt matter, thats mod confirmed. kthnx.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont find it a relevant question; its frivilous work to look busy and I called it out as such. Why is that something you guys are upset about?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

At least you fight back
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

So if people have 1 proposal to make a day do you think scum is likely to make one early or later?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:35 am

Post by pisskop »

gamme-bear you know you'll always have a place in my heart; just not always my head
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wonder if future neighbors will share a hood with today's?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

What is wrong with the proposal?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: my proposal as it sits
Official Proposal

1-shot Gladiator = pisskop
Inactive = Iconeum
Day 5 Innocent Child = momo
Inventor = Gamma Emerald
Day 3 King = Vecna
Macho = Titus
Miller = Oversoul
Odd-Night Motion Detector = Hidden Happiness
Neighbour = Lil Uzi Vert
Neighbour = popsofctown
Timid = apthet
Night 1 Universal Backup = Nero Cain
Vanilla = Almost50
Compulsive Quitter = CheekyTeeky
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

I figure day3 king is overrated, and macho is overhyped.

P
I SR him, but can see where people would still tr him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its not really that big of a malus? Its more of a 'meh, here's a watered down role modifier, thanks for playing'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its just a space filler, imo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

yes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1420, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m not good in neighborhoods.
Actually kind of the point.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:05 am

Post by pisskop »

daww

I'll keep your feels in mind
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1452, Vecna wrote:
GM: does rolestopping a person also prevent the nightkill?
In post 1, callforjudgement wrote:Rolestop (Night, Factional). Choose a player. All other actions targeting that player, except for Eliminate, will fail. Unlike most night actions, you may target this at yourself if you wish.

Please read. Dont do that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1453, pisskop wrote:All other actions targeting that player, except for Eliminate,
Im pretty sure you need to read
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Everything. Except for the explicit factional kill, named 'eliminate'

Everything. Except. The. Kill
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Not faked a townslip.

It wasnt a potential townslip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think it is AI for anyone.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:04 am

Post by pisskop »

again. It wasnt a viable townslip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:10 am

Post by pisskop »

lol.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I dint see your scumteam-dream coming into fruition
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:03 am

Post by pisskop »

I propose we ignore the proposal mechanic and just play vanilla.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

honestly i think cheeks came in taking the piss
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm actually mobile or I would have. I'll do it tonight if nobody steps up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not stoked about d3king, but there are worse things in life than monarchical power when I grow up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

I agree that CT has been unacceptably dismissive of the game in general. its not a low effort or lurker thing, its a tone she takes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

I still want LUV as a neighbor, but a gladiating luv has some utility to me. I think nero as gladiator and luv as unibackup is better personally.

I dont TR momo, so I protest to their miller status. Swap apthet and momo pls.

otherwise sure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1532, pisskop wrote:I still want LUV as a neighbor, but a gladiating luv has some utility to me. I think nero as gladiator and luv as unibackup is better personally.

otherwise sure.
Why do you think Nero as gladiator is a good idea?
>.<

Because I want to see him yolo gladiate somebody . . .
But also because it makes a decent cop on him, to see how he reacts to it. I feel like I can personality-read him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1547, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1544, pisskop wrote:
In post 1539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1532, pisskop wrote:I still want LUV as a neighbor, but a gladiating luv has some utility to me. I think nero as gladiator and luv as unibackup is better personally.

otherwise sure.
Why do you think Nero as gladiator is a good idea?
>.<

Because I want to see him yolo gladiate somebody . . .
But also because it makes a decent cop on him, to see how he reacts to it. I feel like I can personality-read him.
I like this response, very bold and unabashed
okay. Ill put this in my pocket
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:50 am

Post by pisskop »

saudade is an easy read.

he's town if he is blunt. and I also am town by play. it's an old and slightly outdated/juvenile thing to say, but

"Trust me I'm town. The fact that we are even discussing (and I'm responding flatly about) my alignment means I'm town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:52 am

Post by pisskop »

As scum I don't typically use the much weaker 'look at me shit post, watch as I self-depreciate myself with self-meta" defense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Im kind of getting weird vibes from gamma.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:42 am

Post by pisskop »

I thought about holding it but I expect itll be best to note it now.

If I were a scum I'd pop them for being a PR kind of vibes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Right, ya'll know oversoul asked to be replaced in ? He's not here, why are we making him king? King is the one role that needs to be in a competent players hands, not just town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1721, momo wrote:oversoul.
gfc you guiz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Mad Libs!I saw the post from Jingle, in which he _____ described the roles that were _____. When I read it, I felt _____ that he would _____ so _____. I liked how it was _____ and stated _____ so _____. When I _____ _____ I want to be _____ like _____.

_____ is still _____, and nothing you say will _____ that. When I think about them, I am _____. I _____ the current _____, and you should _____, yourself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea but ive obvtowned so its cool.

Actually Id rather not have that role either tbh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

If there is one thing Ive learned in life is that pretty girls with ambition will lie to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

I try :b
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

hunh? shaggy spy thinks I'm a bad player?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

considering you needed to swap accounts to keep from being SRed I'd say I'm doing pretty well obvtowning my slot that was SRed when I placed in.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1819, AP wrote:If you vote against though I'll reconside
this is gross.

A cool guy would give me $20.
A cool guy would let me bum a cig.
A cool guy would allow my friend to crash on their couch for a week.
A cool guy would already have his vote against the proposal, even though he isnt voting for it rn either.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1824, Creature wrote:Can someone explain me the current proposal?
its a meh one.

id vote against it simply because it doesnt accommodate my interests, but if the majority passes it than it is okay.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1840, popsofctown wrote:misgendering apthet this much if he shares a PT with her so it'd clear her even harder
gender info on this site is generally not a helpful thing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:00 am

Post by pisskop »

its mostly just frazzle dazzle. imo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

I
should
have time to read up here, gonna make it?!!!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1844, pisskop wrote:
In post 1840, popsofctown wrote:misgendering apthet this much if he shares a PT with her so it'd clear her even harder
gender info on this site is generally not a helpful thing.
this is where I stopped, i think
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #128) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1847, Jingle wrote:So... What about A50 is scummy again?

in particular seems pretty damn town and I'm not sure where any of the scumreads are coming from yet, except a weakass gut read from Vecna like forever ago.
A50 is one of those ironic players who I actually have the urge to SR harder the townier they post tho. Not being funny here.

Some players are low effort enough and jokey enough that actual effort and wall posts are scummy in my eyes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #129) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also, since the link above in jingles post was borked:

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #130) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1863, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1861, Vecna wrote:These are always the moments i hate. When the gratification of finally seeing a flip is so close.. yet it might still take forever to happen.
In a rush?
oh, is a 78 page d1 just too short for you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #131) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1884, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1883, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1872, CheekyTeeky wrote:I could see you in a team with Gamma and PK but that's less likely than my other thoughts right now.
PK bleeds obvtown lol
Yes PK is a slot I townread I'm just saying that AP could be teamed with others imo not all associatives nullify that possibility.
I feel like this isnt .. .. .. how SRs work? Im not really sure what this is cheek
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #132) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1898, Vecna wrote:
In post 1879, AP wrote:
In post 1877, popsofctown wrote:I replaced in for scum!RC in Hope Plus One like 3 months ago
OK. So he changed that meta.
I've been witness to it as well (which was already discussed earlier)
rc replaces out as both alignments. its nai, but prob means hes bored/uninterested, which may be indicative of his role. I bet I know what his role is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1937, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1919, Hidden Happiness wrote:He already posted what he would propose though, you don't have to wonder. He's one of the new inventive people not proposing we lynch you or AP, is that why?
Random shade ignored.
ugh i hate that youve decided to be so defensively agonistic here. stop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1961, Jingle wrote:
In post 1951, apthet wrote:snip
You're also bad at madlibs. It's supposed to be one word per line.
I liked it!

I was not going to make several adverbs and adjectives for a one-off. :mad:

Maybe i should have though, since it was so popular!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Jungle still seems town
critter i wanna say is town
apthet is town? yes?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1992, AP wrote:
In post 615, Hidden Happiness wrote:What did my hydra partner even do that was so scummy? :thonk:
At the moment I think the inventor should go to ice
Sau gets the Glad
Almost gets the king or IC

Momo gets miller
Gamma gets inactive
Cheeky gets timid
Other things that I missed on my first read. How do I go from King or IC to best lynch? Why? What exactly happened in between that changed their mind so drastically?
As a one-off here:

King is less excusable, but ic is a cop... king is a good nk choice though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #137) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2029, AP wrote:Oh, WAIT! That was the MONKEY! Scratch all that. I am not responsible for
HIS
monkey thoughts. After all, you can't convince a monkey to trade his banana with a $100 bill. He'd still think the banana's more valuable!
this is almost exactly something Powers would say.

That Cheeky Monkey!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #138) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2033, AP wrote:
In post 1050, momo wrote: Because of this,
a50 is NOT in my D1 lynchpool
More than halfway in he still says I am not in his lynchpool. He maintains a scum read on me yet is arguing against it still. I wonder WHY he is supportive of my lynch NOW!

Spoiler: Full post quoted
In post 1050, momo wrote:Alright, guys I'm very sorry that I haven't been on that much lately. Last week, because of fourth of July, i took the entire week of, so my activity was unusual. Back at work and my schedule is kinda annoying but here goes.

I'm going to VOTE: for again.

It's possible that a50 is scum. It's also very possible that Titus is scum. It's also possible that they are scum together.
(My thoughts on this: RC was scummy. Like this is basically objective fact at this time. a50's reaction to RC first posts, the ones that were incredibly sus and eventually resulted in our fight and people scumreading him, was that for the first time, he was townreading RC. The first time RC mentioned a50 was asking him why he wasn't doing anything useful. a50 responds that he has already said that my slot (momo) is the towniest in the game, and he's not going back on that. RC doesn't push him further. This seemed very much like an interaction in between two scumbuddies.

Then, when he was sufficiently townread, a50 went inactive. (To be fair, one could argue that I'm doing the same thing, but ik my motivations are different). When pressure comes on him again, he's right back. It was very un a50-like to basically sit out my and RC's argument. He didn't want to alienate town on his side, but he didn't want to push against his scum buddy either.

Ofc, then a50 could have also been town.
@popsofctown's
about 2 obvscum and 1 deepwolf struck a cord with me. In any situation in which a50 is scum, this statement would most likely be true. But then a50 agreed. That response (1047 to 1046) doesn't seem like something scum would make.

Because of this,
a50 is NOT in my D1 lynchpool

Now, moving on to the Titus lynch (and why I have voted for again). I hate to make this argument, because it could very well be interpreted as scummy (but could be towny as well), the Titus lynch gives us the most information.

If Titus is scum, this is obvious. We get a scum lynch, and information.

If Titus is town, we also get a lot of information. Let's be fair, the majority of the substantive interactions D1 have surrounded the slot. Lynching town would be a loss, but it would also give us a lot. It would help differentiate in between town and scum. We could view people on wagons, their tones when interacting with the slot, the level of commitment made.

I don't want to lynch town. I don't think Titus is town. But even if she is, her lynch helps town win the game.

The proposal being voted on right now is a solid available path. Lynching Titus is almost certainly the best path forward. This is why, I must revote for, and why I think the rest of town should too.
yea, momo is teh scums, i know
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #139) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea, well go sit in the corner with luv and creature. its not an insult, its commentary on your usual posting style. i would bet I tend to fall into that same group. If you ever see too many words in a single post from me, look hard at what Im doing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #140) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2099, Jingle wrote:1-shot Gladiator: CheekyTeeky
Inactive: momo
Day 5 Innocent Child: Nero Cain
Inventor: apthet
Day 3 King: Jingle
Macho: Lil Uzi Vert
Miller: Creature
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Gamma Emerald
Neighbour: popsofctown
Neighbour: Vecna
Timid: Hidden Happiness
Night 1 Universal Backup: pisskop
Vanilla: AP
Compulsive Quitter: Iconeum

I am strongly considering hammering the against and proposing this if I don't like Ico's entry to the thread tomorrow, btw.
hell, this checks almost every box I have.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #141) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Agnosticism is not atheism.

Agonism is not agnosticism
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #142) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

official proposal

1-shot Gladiator: CheekyTeeky
Day 3 King: Jingle

I really like the cheeky gladiator even though I kind of sr her. Id rather give it to an SR I really want to be town and isnt SRed for bad play so much as anti-town or mysterious play.

And I feel like if cheeks is town its not a wasted role, and if scum we'll get some decent info whether or not she wins it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2191, Iconeum wrote:And in what world is letting pisskop have the UB a good decision
Ummm I know right? id rather have roleblocker or gladiator
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2193, popsofctown wrote:Please draw CT as an openwolf instead of using text.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2203, Bingle wrote:PK can't be town. He's a thief. A hooligan. A marauder!
A cool guy would let me sheep his proposal and let me take the credit . . . :oops:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #146) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

It was a pretty top tier list.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #147) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2215, Bingle wrote:FWIW, actual AP meta:

ime AP tends to refuge in audacity as scum. Reading him is very much like reading FL, in that you look at what he wants to achieve and not how he goes about achieving it. Grain of salt, the vast majority of our interactions are modding, so it's untested, but that's my 50 cents.
yea. actually. Except I feel like I have a better grasp on Boons
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #148) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2244, popsofctown wrote:Fox Falco Marth Sheik
I purposely chose falco, gannon, link, and luigi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #149) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2271, AP wrote:First and foremost; BP should go to Bingle (D3 King).
No?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #150) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Treestump is effectively another lynch.

Anyone got a sudden guilty from last night?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #151) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2283, CheekyTeeky wrote:First - why would Vecna die with the neighbour role? Does this implicate the other neighbour if the proposer is assumed scum?
PK proposed the roles and is universal back up.
excuse me? run this by me, cuz that makes no sensicals.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #152) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:37 am

Post by pisskop »

excuse me?

Is scum literally bad enough to push obvious town, and then try to kill second obvious town?

CT and momo, i really expected better from you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #153) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2291, momo wrote:. Also, how tf did I go from widely townread to inactive.
This just in - youre scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2270, callforjudgement wrote:
Day 2 Role Call
  • Night 2 Bulletproof
    :
  • Captain
    :
  • Chronomage
    :
  • Doublevoter
    :
  • Day 3 Post Restricted
    :
  • Psychologist
    :
  • Revisor
    :
  • Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller
    :
  • Even-Night Tracker
    :
  • Treestump
    :
  • Compulsive Quitter
    :
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #155) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2294, pisskop wrote:
In post 2270, callforjudgement wrote:
Day 2 Role Call
  • Night 2 Bulletproof
    : Goes to town. Goes to whomever we want to have their power used tonight. D5 IC is a waste, since their death confs them, and thats the point.
  • Captain
    : Not as powerful as you might think, but def a town pr plz.
  • Chronomage
    : A delayer of invest results.
  • Doublevoter
    : meh
  • Day 3 Post Restricted
    :
  • Psychologist
    : a weaker cop
  • Revisor
    : a nifty role
  • Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller
    : again nifty
  • Even-Night Tracker
    : very powerful
  • Treestump
    : a second, flipless lynch
  • Compulsive Quitter
    :
lynch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #156) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2225, callforjudgement wrote:1-shot Gladiator: CheekyTeeky
Day 3 King: Bingle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #157) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:01 am

Post by pisskop »

1st

Momo can only recieve:
- bulletproof
- doublevoter
- D3 Restricted
- Revisor
- treestump
- quitter
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Before we go on - the reason I forwarded Bingle's
Super Awsomesauce Proposaltm
is because it gave my SRs appropriate powers, and I didnt have a real TR on Icon. Its well known that Im not picky about my D1 lynches.

If below this line ---------- Ill lynch it.

So no, im okay with the flip of icon still.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #159) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Additionally. very odd that i was immediately fingered for the proposal, since it was literally Jingle's from a page or two before mine.

And you know, all the people who almost immediately supported it.

Its not a good look, Cheeks and momo, to fingerbang me when there's so many other places to look. it looks like faux-townrage.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (isolation #160) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Im in a hood. its a cool place with like 100 posts already.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #161) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Im of the opinion that vecna was not kill for role billshit, but for some combination of their reads, reputation, and the fact that we may have a deepscum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #162) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2287, CheekyTeeky wrote:Night 2 bulletproof - Apthet
Captain - Bingle
Chronomage - AP
Doublevoter - Creature
Neighbour - momo
Day 3 Post restricted - Gamma
Psychologist - Cheekyteeky
Revisor - Pisskop
Night 3 compulsive role caller - Dunnstral
Even-night tracker - Hidden happiness
Treestump - Popsofctown
Compulsive quitter - LUV.
-we arent giving jingle captain in addition to his D3 kingmaker role.
-why are we giving AP a role that delays invests?
-gamma post restriction?
-weak cop role to you? hahahaha
-why is pops a stump?
-how do you sr luv?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #163) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Your reads are like 3 degrees of separation from mine cheeks
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #164) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Maybe we should make cheeks use her gladiator today?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #165) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Anyway. the hood. I think you are all dumb for not listening to me when I told you to put two not-town into it. use it like a sort of cop.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #166) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:43 am

Post by pisskop »

vecna's all like: but pissk, jungle, and apthet are the only viable nightkills here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #167) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2306, pisskop wrote:vecna's all like: but pissk, jungle, and apthet are the only viable nightkills here.
and pops is like: Ima kill you dirty vecna, and theres nothin you can do about it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #168) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Tree stump is a second nk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #169) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

rather lynch.

we remove an SR and ignore them until they stop posting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #170) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2313, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Town Cheeky would’ve used their gladiator imo.
when?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #171) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2314, pisskop wrote:
In post 2313, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Town Cheeky would’ve used their gladiator imo.
when?
Right in their opening posts.
yea, i could see that.

i thin theyre just scum because of their play, but not using their gladiator when they've suggested that they know obvscum is p bad. shes so confrontational here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (isolation #172) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2320, Dunnstral wrote:I replaced him
che?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #173) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

thats depressing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #174) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Im gonna call that nai
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (isolation #175) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Bae Ill teach you!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #176) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:37 am

Post by pisskop »

The BP is just giving somebody a pass to D3.

Jingle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #177) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

OH

Given Role Call to a neighbor. Then we can talk about the roles when they come up that night
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #178) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2354, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2310, pisskop wrote:Tree stump is a second nk.
Am I gonna feel bad for not counting this as a slip if I keep you in my townreads?
depends if you think compulsive quitter is just a day nk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #179) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Right.

We all want things
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

I wanted Gladiator
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, I could live with NeroDunn getting an investigative. Since IC/Guaranteed flip eventually
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #182) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:45 am

Post by pisskop »

fair enough. But I think the foreknowledge given to the hood is more valuable since we can as a hood decide.

Same thinking is why jingle is a good add to the hood.

Popso gets role picker
jingle gets hood.
dunn gets tracker/psych
i get tracker/psych
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #183) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2364, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2361, pisskop wrote:Actually, I could live with NeroDunn getting an investigative. Since IC/Guaranteed flip eventually
But I'd just die immediately? Maybe live 1 night with the doctor role
That is again why we gave the slot the ic role.

You cant say that anyone who got it wouldnt have the same fears.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #184) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:23 am

Post by pisskop »

@mod:. what happens if a non-town aligned player uses a friendly neighbor?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #185) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

aye

so cheecky checks a relative tr. we bp that tr. they report.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #186) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

im under the impression they didnt here. idk why
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:52 am

Post by pisskop »

why can't we bp cheecks check again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #188) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:55 am

Post by pisskop »

nah.

we assume they're town until their inevitable death/modconf.

if they die we lose nothing. they're a weak kill made necessary by their confing. let scum waste their kill
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2426, popsofctown wrote:oh, why cant we BP cheek's target? Because factional rolesetop. Cheeks has to fire unpredictably
yea i did a quick textsearch on my phone before I suggested it. i don't remember if it was this game with the factional
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #190) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:57 am

Post by pisskop »

i guess i missed it when searching 'block' on page 1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (isolation #191) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:13 am

Post by pisskop »

idk that's what makes them deep
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2607, momo wrote:now this game has gone to shit and we have the fucking saudude slot leading the game.
Excuse me?

No we have a pisskop slit running the game. Saud's the guy making me eggs when we wake up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2611, Creature wrote:I'd gladly help you bus her if you want.
I kind of feel like you are being a sucmfuck
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2613, momo wrote:I'll accept a treestump, as long as y'all agree to listen to me when i flip town
I accept his offer to stump
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2576, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m still not quite sure why I’m being scum read outside of policy. Momo I can understand a wee bit but there are worst slots out there.

Iconeum felt like policy yesterday and still does today.
meh. I believe in you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2551, Bingle wrote:Pisskop, HH, who do you guys think are scum?
cheeks
critter
momo
gamma?
nero?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2569, popsofctown wrote:Day 3 post restricted for momo seems like a bad fit, his drop in activity is what has made it a lot, lot harder to be confident about his slot
yes, i agree
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #198) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2519, popsofctown wrote:With Creature town and PK scum, mafia eliminate Creature N1 9/10 times
??? :?:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #199) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2524, AP wrote:
In post 2289, pisskop wrote:Treestump is effectively another lynch.
But the alignment is still hidden, so..?
sooo???? so what?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”