Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1234, Vecna wrote:So youre voting down the first wagon that pops up on scum (fypov) because im a neighbour?
In post 1238, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1229, Nero Cain wrote:apparently, I didn't miss out of much. I'd switch Vecna and Piss though.

VOTE: against
If this is your problem with the proposal, why did you vote against it? It seems like a minor issue
Dat echo!
In post 1227, callforjudgement wrote:11 days, 11 hours, 15 minutes
Deadline is literally over a week away. We have plenty of time to tweak.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Feels to me your more busy trying to look good in this exchange over anything else
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 66, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 26, popsofctown wrote:@all: which player are you least confident in your ability to read?
Anyone I don't know and Saudade
yea but Im here now so you can rest easy on that front.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 67, Hidden Happiness wrote:I'd pick pops to do the proposal r/n
yea
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 113, Oversoul wrote:Saudade, why don’t you want to try in this game? It is only 1 player more than a mini theme.
:|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 122, popsofctown wrote:RC you better say Protoss
My wife for hire
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 135, Almost50 wrote:They're hard to lynch without a hard guilty, yet everybody wants to lynch them from the word go anyway.
ever wonder what would happen if you just . . . voted them and tried instead of saying its hard?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 142, Almost50 wrote:
In post 68, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Mod how would a Timid King work?

I'm probably going to have a lot of mech questions throughout the game
Interesting question!
ORRRR its pretty shit because we cant give the same slot 2 roles.
Hey Mod
: what if the sky was green, and the clouds were purple? What if walking through the arboretum felt like walking through a jungle, like that one acid trip I had in college? Wouldn't that be nice?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 168, Vecna wrote:like, 152 and 153 dont really feel like things hed nornally get irritated over?
He's overreactive about it. Not yet sold on scum a50. Besides, we have all these neat PRs to throw at people like him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 172, popsofctown wrote:
In post 146, Oversoul wrote:
In post 130, popsofctown wrote:If the roster of actions day 3 is weak enough that it'd never be worth sacrificing a scum teammate to control them, I think leashing is worthwhile in that case. But if defecting is a realistic play then I think it's better not to put the ball in scum court. And the scum won't get to influence the proposal if it's not democratic
If the roles from today were the roles for Day 3, what would you suggest we do to the King?
Weak enough to leash for sure. But I expect Day 3 to be stronger.
hey, i like over. I wasnt completely sure about OS, but this wasnt too bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 174, popsofctown wrote:American Independence day
A:FY
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 187, momo wrote:I think our main priority should be figuring out who we town and scum read.
I was just wondering why nobody has any set of cohesive reads. I feel like I have several just catching up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 187, momo wrote:I get the sense that CT is building her meta
Annnnnd nvm, I was hopeful though.

Your readlist is meh.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 194, popsofctown wrote:Ew, preflip associatives. Why do people do those? Especially day 1?
<3

and to tangent over here for a second:

Preflips are useful to note, and bring attention to. just not really when most people seem to use them. They are heavily misunderstood and misused. Take them with a grain of hefty salt. The good ones are well-explained, and the best ones dont have to be explained at all
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 196, momo wrote:I agree that pre-flip associatives are normally not that strong of a play. If you're wrong, it really messes with your reads for the game.
No, they dont. The whole point of preflips is to showcase interactions in the game that indicate some sort of hidden influencer, like a scum pt or a hood. Preflips can either be one or two-way, and its important to distinguish between the two. They are
potential
reads.

You dont mess up your reads by reviewing potential team compositions, do you? Same thing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:54 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont remember formally playing with momo; I think its safe to say we do have some differences in how we perceive and progress the game. I wonder if thats not the source of the friction Im feeling here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 217, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:I'm willing to take the Day 5 IC and not get to play multiple day phases of the game if Momo is lynched today with us and MariaR hydra takes the universal backup.

How does that sound?
yea, so far im on board.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 218, Sothis Stefon Styx wrote:The idea that I would tell my hydra partners not to post is fucking absurd.
your avatar is absurd
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:13 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 224, momo wrote:I've never known you to choose to lurk just to survive.
wat? RC, lurks often to space out the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 248, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I wish there was someone as good with mechanics as Vecna here because I want to give him neighbor.
NGL, my first reaction to you posting content was "scumnugget" :p
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 253, momo wrote:Dude I'm town.
Im not really sold on that

VOTE: momo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

HURT: against the proposal

callforjudgement"
  • Hidden Happiness (Shadoweh/MariaR hydra) - meh to mehtown
  • Iconeum - meh
  • popsofctown - town
  • Oversoul - mehtown
  • apthet - idk
  • Nero Cain - idk
  • momo - scum
  • Vecna - meh
  • CheekyTeeky - seems scummy, dont want to commit yet
  • Almost50 - mehtown
  • Gamma Emerald - meh to mehtown
  • Lil Uzi Vert (prodded once) mehtown?
  • pisskop Saudade
  • Titus Sothis Stefon Styx - mehtown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:34 am

Post by pisskop »

oh hey, we started on evens. wonder wonder what that means
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

pisskop are you fully caught up?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:27 am

Post by pisskop »

pssssh.

I should read the last 8 or 10 pages, but I only read like the first 12

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”