Micro 881_Tourist Trap | GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Darn I wanted the first post

I claim not BP. Instead I claim Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lazer Beams Out of It’s Ass.

Conflict/tn: I have played a handful of games on the site. Ask your partner, he’s played with me before.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Inferno390 »

VOTE: RadiantTroubador
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I think I’ve played 10-12 games?
I played in a few normals, I’ve played one mini themed, and one or two micros and opens. I actually started on the site with this in the newbie queue.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 14, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 13, Inferno390 wrote:I think I’ve played 10-12 games?
I played in a few normals, I’ve played one mini themed, and one or two micros and opens. I actually started on the site with this in the newbie queue.
With me
-rf
Not with you
Onsite

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 16, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
Not BP

Also,
Not Scum

To what do we owe the honour of your RVS vote, Inferno?

Who said this, Katy or RC?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 7, Conflict of Interest wrote:.
RadiantTroubadour
: I'd like for us to get on the same wavelength as soon as possible, so if you could just immediately send a mountain of stuff at me rather than spreading it over weeks, that would be great. I look forward to working with you if you're town.

~tn5421
Why does this read like pocketing to me?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 25, RadiantTroubadour wrote:I don't want to have a read on you when I shouldn't have a read on you.

I am RadiantCowbells. Please don't ask for an autograph, I'm not signing any photos.
In that case I’ll give you one guess.
In post 26, Jingle wrote:tn's entrance feels weird to me.

Also, hard veto on lynching RC or tn today.
Firstly, I will agree that it feels weird. It’s a lot of words for an entrance I think.
But if it feels weird, wouldn’t you rather push the hydra to see if it obvtowns or not?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 33, Jingle wrote:Does it read like town pocketing or scum pocketing?

Did you go back to reread his entrance when I called attention to it, or was it a happy accident?
Happy accident. You super ninja’d me.
I feel like, knowing RC is on the other end, it’s scummy. I think if it was town it would have come off a little differently. But I’m not sure.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I get the feeling that Conflict is looking for points of manipulation on the players and/or dipping his toes in the water to see what he’s playing against. I’m going to parse it a little bit later, but it is definitely off.

I think VOTE: Conflict is okay for now. Not sold on it, but it’s worth a couple of looks at.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Jingle, you feel very fluffy rn. I think it’s NAI.

EBWOP I figured.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 58, RadiantTroubadour wrote:I feel like my current style of play makes it easy for scum to respond naturally slto the posts that I'm making and makes scumhunting harder, even just over the initial few pages.
Then change your style of play?

EBWOP: Well that would be a very bold statement to make since there are only 4 of us posting rn.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 66, Jingle wrote:
In post 51, Jingle wrote:inferno, what is your read on me?
I don’t have one on you yet.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Well I mean
You have posted very little sortable content
Which I guess could push me in a direction on its own but I think this early it’s not enough to go on.
Besides I’ve seen a little bit of your town play and this seems within it, but I can see reasons for it as scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 69, Jingle wrote:If ferno scum, RC/tn both town, btw.
And if I’m town?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Also, why is it okay for RC to not have a read on you but not me?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 73, Jingle wrote:
In post 72, Inferno390 wrote:Also, why is it okay for RC to not have a read on you but not me?
RC hasn't said they're scumreading tn.
Firstly, I’m not “scumreading” tn either. I’m just putting pressure in the slot’s direction because I think his posting has been weird.
Secondly, just because I am forming a read on one person does not mean I need to form one on all of them. Especially since fun has a lot of analyzable content whereas you do not.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 75, Jingle wrote:
In post 70, Inferno390 wrote:You have posted very little sortable content
This is actually untrue, but very few people in this game have any ability when it comes to sorting me.
Really? Because I’m looking at your posts, and there is just about nothing in terms of game progression. It’s a lot of fluff posting and questions and a form of IIOA. It doesn’t mean anything when we’re just barely coming out of RVS with only half of the game posting.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 92, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 91, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 89, RadiantTroubadour wrote:isnt that what mafia is about
True, but I mean they just threw something out and are making crap up because they hadn't thought that far
Gonna level with you im not sure what the scum motive is

I think most people when scum try to find some basis for their reads before they out them...?
I think the “reasoning” was that I was not going to try and spontaneously generate a read on him, when my play is often to come into the game giving a million analyses and throwing reads around. My point is that there is very little here for me to analyze, nor is he currently posting things I normally analyze. So this “if you don’t have a read on me I’m going to vote you” thing is really funky.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 97, Jingle wrote:
In post 90, Gamma Emerald wrote:
This is actually untrue, but very few people in this game have any ability when it comes to sorting me.
Why are you condemning him off this, then?
The issue isn't that he's inaccurately reading me. The issue is that he's pushing someone else over something I'm blatantly doing and claiming that I haven't done anything AI.

That’s the thing.
You’re not doing anything like what tn is doing.
Ten is asking these odd questions and making some remarks I find funny, that in my opinion sound like scum trying to get a feel for the players in the game and trying to get a handhold on the game.
Your posting definitely does not have this feel or implications. You’re posting a lot of fluff at the very very basic level. Tn has only made a handful of posts, but they advance the game state in the sense that they have generated discussion between others. You on the other hand are posting a lot, but it’s a lot of meaningless or useless information for sorting/game state.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

@Hectic: In most scenarios, yes, you do not claim BP. But in this setup, there is a strat that can make things much harder down the road for scum based on whether or not a BP is claimed in this phase.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Gamma, have you compared Jingle’s ISO and Conflict’s side by side?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 108, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 106, Inferno390 wrote:Gamma, have you compared Jingle’s ISO and Conflict’s side by side?
I saw your point but the problem is he says you're suspecting someone with similar posting and you replied saying CoI's posting was different but you also stated a town read on CoI so there's a doubt that Jingle may mean someone else.
In post 109, Gamma Emerald wrote:Or I missed the point entirely, damn.
Yeah you did.
For a start I do not have a town read on Conflict.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

My point is that Jingle is saying that he is doing the same sort of things as tn and I am scumreading Conflict and not him for those things.
A quick ISO comparison shows that their posting is nowhere near similar and a look at my ISO shows that not only have I called a hard scumread on Conflict, I’m pushing the slot for reasons that Jingle in no way has done AND called weird himself.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 114, Jingle wrote:You're pressuring him for buddying RC and an awkward entrance. (note, you're specifically not scumreading tn, you've made that clear.)
In post 76, Inferno390 wrote:Firstly, I’m not “scumreading” tn either. I’m just putting pressure in the slot’s direction because I think his posting has been weird.
I agree that the entrance was weird. I also have been buddying both RC and tn, and you've been ignoring that, which is also weird. Additionally, you say I haven't been doing anything, when about a third of my ISO is game relevant.

So, to recap:

tn is buddying RC which is specifically objectionable.
Jingle is buddying RC which is NAI.
tn is null.
You're putting pressure on tn.
Jingle is fluffposting and therefore null.
You're not putting pressure on Jingle.

moar pressure, plz.
See, I don't read your posting as buddying RC. It reads similarly to the last time I played with both of you and you bantered against each other. So I'm taking it as null. And it's not just tn's buddy that is bothering me, as you would understand if you were reading my posts.
And tn is not null. It's a slight scumlean.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Tn: I do not townread you more than Jingle. I townread you less.
Now with that out of the way, I can see a world where you as scum are trying to feel out the players in the game, who is more experienced, who is lees experienced, who could be a threat to your wincon, etc. And your questions, from a town standpoint, seem weird. I can't see a town reason why you would ask anyone what their favorite tactic to form reads is.
Under this context, the RC buddying makes sense, because I know he can have a lot of town influence and be a problem for scum players. Having some sort of early sway over what he is thinking can be very powerful for guiding mislynches and the like.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 126, Conflict of Interest wrote:If I were you I'd re-read your sig, tho.
Oh the sig?
Those players were both scum in the quoted games.
I caught them and they tried to blow me off.
:)

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 124, Conflict of Interest wrote:Let's be honest, RC isn't the threat scum!tn is worried about, but Jingle and Katyusha
The fact that RC and Katy are part of the same hydra is not really helping your case here

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Uh
I don’t
When did I ever say I thought TN was a threat?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

And yes, tn, I don’t want to read your meta because I do not have the time nor energy nor mental capacity to parse 5+ games that you’ve been in.
It’s too much information for me to find useful. It’s overwhelming.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 137, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 135, Conflict of Interest wrote:Maybe they know me from somewhere else? Or maybe they really have checked out my meta and know what my town game is like.
In post 31, Jingle wrote:respect for his endgame solving ability and a belief he will obvtown as town.
Where else would they know you from? I'm not going to even consider the other option as that's kinda dumb imo.
Ftr, I only play mafia on this site.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Or it’s neither and you’re just trying to make up stuff
And no I do not
I don’t have time to read through that many games
I lead a pretty full life

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

and what the heck m541?
Another site?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

excuse me, m451.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Anyways, back to the point
How about you stop making up bs reasons for me!scum trying to lynch you?
Especially since atp I would be death tunneling RC if anyone as scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Not you, Jingle. Conflict.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 154, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 31, Jingle wrote:respect for his endgame solving ability and a belief he will obvtown as town.
In post 32, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 7, Conflict of Interest wrote:.
RadiantTroubadour
: I'd like for us to get on the same wavelength as soon as possible, so if you could just immediately send a mountain of stuff at me rather than spreading it over weeks, that would be great. I look forward to working with you if you're town.

~tn5421
Why does this read like pocketing to me?
It's interesting that you didn't bring this up until after jingle passed the game-solve buck to me. Before you were perfectly happy to townread me.
What changed, you ask?
You didn't check out my meta.
All it took was one respected person pointing out that I'm good at solving later for you to start hard pushing me.
The worst part is that you didn't even scumread Jingle for doing the same kinds of things I did.

So.
You might wanna walk that push back now.

~tn
In post 41, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 33, Jingle wrote:Does it read like town pocketing or scum pocketing?

Did you go back to reread his entrance when I called attention to it, or was it a happy accident?
Happy accident. You super ninja’d me.

I feel like, knowing RC is on the other end, it’s scummy. I think if it was town it would have come off a little differently. But I’m not sure.
Aw shit
AW SHIT

Maybe
Just maybe
I was to post that and Jingle happened to post first

it’s really convenient that you’re warping the narrative in an attempt to make me look like scum. Really really convenient.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Scumpainting?
Scumpainting?
I laugh sir.

You are clearly attempting to force a narrative where I am scum.
You’re also doing a really bad job of it.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I mean let’s talk about how you’ve responded to me so far.
There’s the fact that you said I thought you were a threat and when asked why you gave vague statements about me being on other sites or metadiving you
And how when it became clear that I had done neither, you now have crafted a narrative where I attacked you because Jingle respects your game solving ability
And the mocking
And the talking down
And the dismissal of the things I’m saying
And how every time I cockblock one bs reason you give you completely drop it, ignore it, and try to come at me from a different angle

Shall I continue?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

And then there’s this:
In post 77, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 52, Inferno390 wrote:I get the feeling that Conflict is looking for points of manipulation on the players and/or dipping his toes in the water to see what he’s playing against. I’m going to parse it a little bit later, but it is definitely off.

I think VOTE: Conflict is okay for now. Not sold on it, but it’s worth a couple of looks at.
I thşnk u r town lol
-rf
Followed by silence until 115, at which point you express confusion over me scumreading you (okay) and then in the space of 3 posts without giving me anytime to respond, you hard drop your vote on me with seemingly no change (wtf).
Conflict of Interest wrote:I'm not interested in engaging your bullshit today
My bullshit?
MY bullshit?
YOU were the one who said that I might know your meta because possible offsite reasons
YOU were the one who unfoundedly said I could have metadived you based on a chat with someone in the lobby
Despite the fact that, you know, anyone who had done any sort of research on MY meta would know that I have 9% phone posted for the last year.
YOU are the one mocking me with anime JPGs
YOU are the one talking to me like I’m a little baby newbie
If anyone is putting up with bullshit, it’s me. And I’m putting up with yours.
Well it ain’t gonna work. It takes more that that to shake a ‘ferno

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

EBWOP: 99% phoneposted.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

You are
Just don’t accuse me of spreading bs when you’re the one doing it

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 192, TeamWorldwide wrote:
In post 101, Inferno390 wrote:
The issue isn't that he's inaccurately reading me. The issue is that he's pushing someone else over something I'm blatantly doing and claiming that I haven't done anything AI.

That’s the thing.
Ten is asking these odd questions and making some remarks I find funny, that in my opinion sound like scum trying to get a feel for the players in the game and trying to get a handhold on the game.
Your posting definitely does not have this feel or implications. You’re posting a lot of fluff at the very very basic level. Tn has only made a handful of posts, but they advance the game state in the sense that they have generated discussion between others. You on the other hand are posting a lot, but it’s a lot of meaningless or useless information for sorting/game state.
aren't you contradicting yourself here
you're saying tn is generating discussion but is scumreading him
and you're saying jingle is posting useless info but not scumreading him
No no no
I should have explained this better.
Tn’s opening post was not meant to advance gamestate the way it did. It was unintentionally discussion generating. Jingle’s posts are mostly fluff posting and so provide no information to work off of.
I scumread Conflict because his post had allowed for the discussion and creation of reads in him, at least unintentionally. I do not scumread Jingle because the quality of his posts to not allow for the forming of a read.
Make sense?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 7, Conflict of Interest wrote:I'm going to tell you right now, just looking at this player list, there's a ton of hydras.
There's enough players in hydra slots to fill this game on it's own, plus 5 non-hydra slots. So I most definitely don't want to see a lot of lurking going on.

It is in everyone's best interests to claim whether or not you are a BP as soon as you post; failure to do so will most likely result in you being lynched day one.
Not BP

MaryJoLisa
: Do you feel like you'll do better in this game, after completing micro 875? And do you have more experience with this setup than that game?
Typhon Jam
: What is your stance on signing posts on a hydra account? How do you feel about your first ever game? (according to MaryJoLisa)
AzoriusSenate
: What is your favorite tactic to get reads on players? Have you ever played this setup before?
TeamWorldwide
: I'm not familiar with any of the heads of this hydra, what sort of mafia experience do you all have? I'd like an answer from each head if possible.
Hectic
: If you could answer the above question as well, that would be great. How do you feel your chances are this game?
Inferno390
: Do you play much mafia? The very very brief search I did on you turned up mish-mash and hosting stuff, but not much in the way of mafia games.
RadiantTroubadour
Jingle
: Are you ready for more happy jingle memes from me this game? Also, please be town this game.
Gamma Emerald
: I really feel like I should know you, but I think you joined the site shortly before I site flaked. How do you feel about 'active' lurking?

I think I'm mainly concerned at the number of other players I need to be able to read for this micro game. I'm reasonably sure that we'll do fine, but I thought that in 875 as well and despite lynching scum d1 we still went to lylo before winning.

Also, screw Jingle for posting inb4 game start.

VOTE: Jingle

~tn5421
I would have not make the comment about not lurking. I probably also would not have been focused so hard on previous meta and experience. It feels very weird for an entrance post to double down on the experience of every other player in the game, and combined with the fact that he’s apparently worried about the number of players to read, comes across as an attempt to gauge the level of town that he is having to play against.
Other than that, it’s okay it terms of general thoughts, but there are a couple of points that give me pause. The whole “mind meld” thing with RC/Katy slot seems very weird and pockets, like I’ve mentioned before, and both the questions to Gamma and Azorius seem out of place.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Not tracker

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Azor’s posting is terrible.
But taking him to L-1 is really dumb atp. So I’ll keep my vote where it is. Since CoI’s posting is also really dumb. :D
Speaking of which, time to parse.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 258, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 162, Inferno390 wrote:I mean let’s talk about how you’ve responded to me so far.
There’s the fact that you said I thought you were a threat and when asked why you gave vague statements about me being on other sites or metadiving you
And how when it became clear that I had done neither, you now have crafted a narrative where I attacked you because Jingle respects your game solving ability
And the mocking
And the talking down
And how every time I cockblock one bs reason you give you completely drop it, ignore it, and try to come at me from a different angle

Shall I continue?
Alright, I'm back from my slumber.

>im a threat to you
as seen how, when jingle posted, you immediately came up with a bullshit reason to scumread me

>metadiving me
I've been told I'm fairly easy to read. I expect you to do this some time in the two weeks we have. Or, alternatively, flip red.

>narrative
I didn't need to create a narrative, you did a good enough job of that on your own. Is this how you discredit people that point out your bullshit?

>mocking
Because I can't treat someone that's scum reading me over such a bullshit reason seriously as a player or as a person.

>reasoning cockblock
It's the same angle, actually. You're scummy because of your early dramatic 180 read reversal on me, but I'm not sure if it's because you're scum I think I'm just gonna rely on RedFlavor for this one because interacting with you is a chore I could do without from now on.
In post 164, Inferno390 wrote:And then there’s this:
In post 52, Inferno390 wrote:I get the feeling that Conflict is looking for points of manipulation on the players and/or dipping his toes in the water to see what he’s playing against. I’m going to parse it a little bit later, but it is definitely off.

I thşnk u r town lol
-rf
Followed by silence until 115, at which point you express confusion over me scumreading you (okay) and then in the space of 3 posts without giving me anytime to respond, you hard drop your vote on me with seemingly no change (wtf).
My bullshit?
MY bullshit?
YOU were the one who said that I might know your meta because possible offsite reasons
YOU were the one who unfoundedly said I could have metadived you based on a chat with someone in the lobby
Despite the fact that, you know, anyone who had done any sort of research on MY meta would know that I have 9% phone posted for the last year.

>your bullshit
yes

>might know meta
Yeah, it's almost like people try to play to win here or something. Much shock many surprise wow.

>unfounded assertion of meta dive
It wasn't unfounded, I gave the foundation in the post.

>9% phone posting
Is also 91% PCPosting.

>anime jpgs
They're PNG's, actually.
In post 168, RadiantTroubadour wrote:can you guys stop tvt'ing for a bit

tn why tf are you townreading gamma lmao
For mostly gut i-dont-think-this-is-scum that i can't really explain well.

TeamWorldwide
: If you could stop hyperposting now, that would be great, thanks.
In post 208, Inferno390 wrote:

That’s the thing.
No no no
Tn’s opening post was not meant to advance gamestate the way it did. It was unintentionally discussion generating. Jingle’s posts are mostly fluff posting and so provide no information to work off of.
I scumread Conflict because his post had allowed for the discussion and creation of reads in him, at least unintentionally. I do not scumread Jingle because the quality of his posts to not allow for the forming of a read.
Make sense?
>not advancing gamestate
Actually, I wrote that with the intent to skip rvs altogether. For what reason do you think it's not meant to advance the game state when it obviously did exactly that?

>jingle fluff
If he's still up to this shit tomorrow, I'll give that a solid look. I feel like he's also something of a slow starter.

>scumread conflict for things i should be townreading him for
So this is the fundamental misunderstanding that you need to yeet off of this mortal coil ASAP.

>not scumreading Jingle
Watch out for Jingle coming in with suboptimal gamesolves. Maybe once isn't enough for a pattern but he did that in Police Academy and was scum.
In post 211, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 210, TeamWorldwide wrote:if the indicator of TvT is arguing because of misinterpretations, then what's the indicator of TvS?
I wouldn't call it an indicator, like scum *can* feel misinterpreted and push against it... It's just the way it feels to me and I don't really know how to expand on it, like I guess the scumreads feel real to me? I've definitely been in their positions before and tbh the only time it ever became a full on fight was when it was tvt anyway. maybe scum are just less inclined to push against a townie when they know theyre deliberately misinterpreting someone? but I don't think either of them are deliberately being obstinate in any way, if i'm somehow wrong about either of them im not even sure how indicative their reads actually would be of them being scum here but i actually feel oddly confident abt the gamestate so far, which is weird esp considering raybells and i haven't really synced up yet
Have you, like, actually read Open 569? I
absolutely
push when I feel slighted.
In post 212, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 7, Conflict of Interest wrote:I'm going to tell you right now, just looking at this player list, there's a ton of hydras.
There's enough players in hydra slots to fill this game on it's own, plus 5 non-hydra slots. So I most definitely don't want to see a lot of lurking going on.

It is in everyone's best interests to claim whether or not you are a BP as soon as you post; failure to do so will most likely result in you being lynched day one.
Not BP

MaryJoLisa
: Do you feel like you'll do better in this game, after completing micro 875? And do you have more experience with this setup than that game?
Typhon Jam
: What is your stance on signing posts on a hydra account? How do you feel about your first ever game? (according to MaryJoLisa)
AzoriusSenate
: What is your favorite tactic to get reads on players? Have you ever played this setup before?
TeamWorldwide
: I'm not familiar with any of the heads of this hydra, what sort of mafia experience do you all have? I'd like an answer from each head if possible.
Hectic
: If you could answer the above question as well, that would be great. How do you feel your chances are this game?
Inferno390
: Do you play much mafia? The very very brief search I did on you turned up mish-mash and hosting stuff, but not much in the way of mafia games.
RadiantTroubadour
Jingle
: Are you ready for more happy jingle memes from me this game? Also, please be town this game.
Gamma Emerald
: I really feel like I should know you, but I think you joined the site shortly before I site flaked. How do you feel about 'active' lurking?

I think I'm mainly concerned at the number of other players I need to be able to read for this micro game. I'm reasonably sure that we'll do fine, but I thought that in 875 as well and despite lynching scum d1 we still went to lylo before winning.

~tn5421
I would have not make the comment about not lurking. I probably also would not have been focused so hard on previous meta and experience. It feels very weird for an entrance post to double down on the experience of every other player in the game, and combined with the fact that he’s apparently worried about the number of players to read, comes across as an attempt to gauge the level of town that he is having to play against.
Other than that, it’s okay it terms of general thoughts, but there are a couple of points that give me pause. The whole “mind meld” thing with RC/Katy slot seems very weird and pockets, like I’ve mentioned before, and both the questions to Gamma and Azorius seem out of place.
I'm worried about needing to game solve, a worry that increased when Jingle pointed out his expectations and I doubled down when you pushed me because of it.
In post 221, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
Spoiler: not bp claims
In post 3, Jingle wrote:Hard claim not BP.
In post 8, Inferno390 wrote:I claim not BP.
In post 11, Bows and Bells wrote:Not BP
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:I claim not BP
In post 173, TeamWorldwide wrote:hello, we are not a BP
In post 218, Austerity wrote:I do not have a bulletproof vest.
In post 219, AzoriusSenate wrote:NOT BP

so every slot's claimed not bp, so tracker claims are next. we are not tracker
I don't play this setup much anymore, so idk if this is ideal, but.

Hardclaim: Not Tracker

Also, don't like at ALL.
VOTE: AzoriusSenate

~tn
So, from top to bottom on bullet points in 258:

-I do not find you a threat. Also, why don’t you go have a quick look at the time stamps of my “bullshit reason” and the post before it of Jingle’s. And understand that you’re little narrative there makes no sense.
-Again, I do not have the time nor the energy, nor the mental capacity to read through 3 three other games. Especially since it’s going to all be in my phone. You’re going to have to deal with it.
-Yes, you did create a narrative. You’re creating a narrative where scum!Inferno is trying to take you down because I know your meta. Except I don’t, so it’s because Jingle said you were really good town. Except that’s not what happened. So yes, that would be called “ making up a narrative.”
-Yes, continue to make yourself look crappy by mocking me. It just makes my job easier, thanks.
-180 Reversal? What 180 reversal are you referring to? I never stated a townread on you.
-So you’re response to being called scum is to call the things I am saying bullshit and then to find reasons for me to be making crap up. I see. Very convincing argument.
-You have no evidence that I know your meta. You have no reason to believe I know your meta. And the reasons you say I might know your meta are either easily disproved or ridiculous.
-Your “foundation” is either that I exist on another mafia site or that I read something you posted in site chat. Neither of which I do and was clearly just reaching for guesses on your part.
-Hey, read EBWOPs. Would be great kthxbye.
-Don’t care the point is a point.
-Let me ask you a question. In what world is asking people how much site experience they have supposed to advance the game state? Or commenting on the number of players? Or telling people not to lurk?
-Ok I guess?
-Wow, look at that LAMIST. Very impressive. Notice how that doesn’t actually mean anything other than you saying “I’m doing townie things!”
-And your point is? This again does not mean anything in the current context other than to spread discord among players.

Thank you for your time. I will return shortly.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 258, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 162, Inferno390 wrote:I mean let’s talk about how you’ve responded to me so far.
And the mocking
And the talking down

Shall I continue?
Alright, I'm back from my slumber.

>im a threat to you
as seen how, when jingle posted, you immediately came up with a bullshit reason to scumread me

>metadiving me
I've been told I'm fairly easy to read. I expect you to do this some time in the two weeks we have. Or, alternatively, flip red.

>narrative
I didn't need to create a narrative, you did a good enough job of that on your own. Is this how you discredit people that point out your bullshit?

>mocking
Because I can't treat someone that's scum reading me over such a bullshit reason seriously as a player or as a person.

>reasoning cockblock
It's the same angle, actually. You're scummy because of your early dramatic 180 read reversal on me, but I'm not sure if it's because you're scum I think I'm just gonna rely on RedFlavor for this one because interacting with you is a chore I could do without from now on.
In post 164, Inferno390 wrote:And then there’s this:

I thşnk u r town lol
-rf
My bullshit?
MY bullshit?

>your bullshit
yes

>might know meta
Yeah, it's almost like people try to play to win here or something. Much shock many surprise wow.

>unfounded assertion of meta dive
It wasn't unfounded, I gave the foundation in the post.

>9% phone posting
Is also 91% PCPosting.

>anime jpgs
They're PNG's, actually.
In post 168, RadiantTroubadour wrote:can you guys stop tvt'ing for a bit

tn why tf are you townreading gamma lmao
For mostly gut i-dont-think-this-is-scum that i can't really explain well.

TeamWorldwide
: If you could stop hyperposting now, that would be great, thanks.
In post 208, Inferno390 wrote:

That’s the thing.
No no no
Make sense?
>not advancing gamestate
Actually, I wrote that with the intent to skip rvs altogether. For what reason do you think it's not meant to advance the game state when it obviously did exactly that?

>jingle fluff
If he's still up to this shit tomorrow, I'll give that a solid look. I feel like he's also something of a slow starter.

>scumread conflict for things i should be townreading him for
So this is the fundamental misunderstanding that you need to yeet off of this mortal coil ASAP.

>not scumreading Jingle
Watch out for Jingle coming in with suboptimal gamesolves. Maybe once isn't enough for a pattern but he did that in Police Academy and was scum.
In post 211, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 210, TeamWorldwide wrote:if the indicator of TvT is arguing because of misinterpretations, then what's the indicator of TvS?
I wouldn't call it an indicator, like scum *can* feel misinterpreted and push against it... It's just the way it feels to me and I don't really know how to expand on it, like I guess the scumreads feel real to me? I've definitely been in their positions before and tbh the only time it ever became a full on fight was when it was tvt anyway. maybe scum are just less inclined to push against a townie when they know theyre deliberately misinterpreting someone? but I don't think either of them are deliberately being obstinate in any way, if i'm somehow wrong about either of them im not even sure how indicative their reads actually would be of them being scum here but i actually feel oddly confident abt the gamestate so far, which is weird esp considering raybells and i haven't really synced up yet
Have you, like, actually read Open 569? I
absolutely
push when I feel slighted.
In post 212, Inferno390 wrote:

Not BP

MaryJoLisa
Typhon Jam
AzoriusSenate
TeamWorldwide
Hectic
Inferno390
RadiantTroubadour
Jingle
Gamma Emerald

~tn5421
I'm worried about needing to game solve, a worry that increased when Jingle pointed out his expectations and I doubled down when you pushed me because of it.
In post 221, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
Spoiler: not bp claims
In post 3, Jingle wrote:Hard claim not BP.
In post 8, Inferno390 wrote:I claim not BP.
In post 11, Bows and Bells wrote:Not BP
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:I claim not BP
In post 173, TeamWorldwide wrote:hello, we are not a BP
In post 218, Austerity wrote:I do not have a bulletproof vest.
In post 219, AzoriusSenate wrote:NOT BP

so every slot's claimed not bp, so tracker claims are next. we are not tracker
I don't play this setup much anymore, so idk if this is ideal, but.

Hardclaim: Not Tracker

Also, don't like at ALL.
VOTE: AzoriusSenate

~tn
So, from top to bottom on bullet points in 258:

-I do not find you a threat. Also, why don’t you go have a quick look at the time stamps of my “bullshit reason” and the post before it of Jingle’s. And understand that you’re little narrative there makes no sense.
-Again, I do not have the time nor the energy, nor the mental capacity to read through 3 three other games. Especially since it’s going to all be in my phone. You’re going to have to deal with it.
-Yes, you did create a narrative. You’re creating a narrative where scum!Inferno is trying to take you down because I know your meta. Except I don’t, so it’s because Jingle said you were really good town. Except that’s not what happened. So yes, that would be called “ making up a narrative.”
-Yes, continue to make yourself look crappy by mocking me. It just makes my job easier, thanks.
-180 Reversal? What 180 reversal are you referring to? I never stated a townread on you.
-So you’re response to being called scum is to call the things I am saying bullshit and then to find reasons for me to be making crap up. I see. Very convincing argument.
-You have no evidence that I know your meta. You have no reason to believe I know your meta. And the reasons you say I might know your meta are either easily disproved or ridiculous.
-Your “foundation” is either that I exist on another mafia site or that I read something you posted in site chat. Neither of which I do and was clearly just reaching for guesses on your part.
-Hey, read EBWOPs. Would be great kthxbye.
-Don’t care the point is a point.
-Let me ask you a question. In what world is asking people how much site experience they have supposed to advance the game state? Or commenting on the number of players? Or telling people not to lurk?
-Ok I guess?
-Wow, look at that LAMIST. Very impressive. Notice how that doesn’t actually mean anything other than you saying “I’m doing townie things!”
-And your point is? This again does not mean anything in the current context other than to spread discord among players.

Thank you for your time. I will return shortly.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 350, Austerity wrote:Jesus Inferno please spoiler huge quotes like that in the future.
Yes I’m sorry I didn’t think I quoted that post.
All the relevant information is at the bottom.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 413, Conflict of Interest wrote:Inferno is going out of his way to bait me to play like I did as scum in Open 569 so he can scumpaint me for it.

And he expects me to believe he hasn't read my meta?

Yeah, no.
Again, I have no context for this remark, because I have NOT read your meta, so I'm ignoring it.
The policy lynch is pretty funny though.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

RC, I can't believe I'm saying this , but talk to me about CoI. What do you think about the things tn has said?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ok.
I think I can put Jingle and Austerity firmly in my town reads.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Azorius reads really trolly and distracting. Not liking it.
Also the fact that tn has chosen to actively disengage from me, after all of the nonsense he said about me “ thinking he was a threat,” has me putting slot as scum for now.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

RC seems tonally off. Somehow he seems different than when I’ve played against RC!town before.
Gonna keep an eye on the slot.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Inferno390 »

@RC: Well it would be easier to tell if you would sig your posts.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 61, RadiantTroubadour wrote:What I'm saying is I have no idea how to interpret anyone's posting thus far in this game in reaction to the things that I've said.
Katy, this is a good example of it I think
However, that list does help my perception. It makes more sense. Thanks.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I also would like to know what wig and TWW mean.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 587, AzoriusSenate wrote:
In post 584, Jingle wrote:
In post 501, Donempire wrote:Team Worldwide (3) : Radiant Troubadour, Jingle, Azorius Senate
Updated for your convenience TWW. Which of your wagoners is scum?
I don't see scum in here fmpov
In post 586, AzoriusSenate wrote:
In post 557, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 548, AzoriusSenate wrote:Inb4 everyone hates me for dissolving the townbloc. It's your fault for not taking it more seriously.
Don't kid yourself, regardless of how accurate it was the way you were handling it made it a joke.
In post 558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 552, AzoriusSenate wrote:
In post 549, Inferno390 wrote:Ok.
I think I can put Jingle and Austerity firmly in my town reads.
Unoriginal reads. They were already in my townbloc.
In post 550, Inferno390 wrote:Azorius reads really trolly and distracting. Not liking it.
Also the fact that tn has chosen to actively disengage from me, after all of the nonsense he said about me “ thinking he was a threat,” has me putting slot as scum for now.
Scumreading two different players in the same post, impressive.
In post 551, Inferno390 wrote:RC seems tonally off. Somehow he seems different than when I’ve played against RC!town before.
Gonna keep an eye on the slot.
Another scumread.

Get better posts pls.
Lol all of these points are garbage, unoriginal reads aren't a scumtell and multiple scumreads certainly aren't.
Do you guys hear that? It sounds like a chainsaw to me.
So I’m scum with Gamma now huh?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 606, Conflict of Interest wrote:it feels like very little is hapening
~tn
Then why don’t you interact with people?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

What happened to your hard scumread on me?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Bows and Bells, do you think that Azor is scum or just lynchbait town?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Why are you wavering on Austerity? Are there any specific posts that give you pause?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Which posts?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 621, Bows and Bells wrote:Most of them. Austerity often responds to posts without quoting, and some of them are not posted immediately after the post he's responding to and he's not using names to help me follow the conversation.

--MJL
Hm
Hmmm

VOTE: Bows and Bells

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 488, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 208, Inferno390 wrote:I scumread Conflict because his post had allowed for the discussion and creation of reads in him, at least unintentionally.
Sorry for my england but how that is a reason to scumread
The number of times I have to explain this is getting ridiculous. It’s mostly my fault tho.
I have a read on your slot because your slot has readable content. I did not have a read on Jingle because atp he did not have readable content?
Understand? Good.

Also, why is Austerity scum? Not against it, but I want to hear reasons.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 481, Inferno390 wrote:RC, I can't believe I'm saying this , but talk to me about CoI. What do you think about the things tn has said?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 626, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 622, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: Bows and Bells
:?:
Conflict of Interest wrote:VOTE: Austerity
maybe but i'd much rather look in tww/gamma first, i (katy) have gamma as like a near 100% scumflip rn
Inferno390 wrote:
In post 481, Inferno390 wrote:RC, I can't believe I'm saying this , but talk to me about CoI. What do you think about the things tn has said?
i mean i can ping him
Firstly, I want you to glance through Austerity’s ISO and then this:
Bows and Bells wrote:Most of them. Austerity often responds to posts without quoting, and some of them are not posted immediately after the post he's responding to and he's not using names to help me follow the conversation.

--MJL
And tell me what you think.
Second, I have not looked at Gamma yet, but I do think it has some merit.

Third, if you can ping him, I think you should do it.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

And by him I mean CoI.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Oh ah yes that would be great.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Either of you is fine.
Also I would argue it’s far less than “not 100% correct.”

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I have self-aggrandized my meta this game? Where?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 643, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 622, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 621, Bows and Bells wrote:Most of them. Austerity often responds to posts without quoting, and some of them are not posted immediately after the post he's responding to and he's not using names to help me follow the conversation.

--MJL
Hm
Hmmm

VOTE: Bows and Bells
Why
Read the thread
In post 644, Gamma Emerald wrote:Inferno's treatment of RT kinda pings me
Why

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Sorry, I’m just really having a hard time discerning which one of them is posting what.
Somehow that is really throwing me off.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 508, TeamWorldwide wrote:
In post 311, Inferno390 wrote:Azor’s posting is terrible.
But taking him to L-1 is really dumb atp. So I’ll keep my vote where it is. Since CoI’s posting is also really dumb. :D
i didnt really notice anything terrible with both azor and coi, wdym?
Found this
Azor’s posting this game has been just this distracting roleplay thing where he drowned out a lot of conversation with some unnecessary noise. And while I can appreciate that the could be some town value in what he’s doing, it’s just really weird, like he’s forcing the sound of his posts.
For CoI, it’s the fact that in response to me pushing tn decided to just spew at me things that were just unfounded assumptions and vague guesses combined with a flagrant manipulation of the narrative. And I feel it was done in an way so as. To paint me scum. And now, when I responded decently (IMO), called out his bs, and refused to fold to him, he’s done a soft 180 on me and basically vanished. It’s all very weird and just shouts scum to me.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Town: World, Jingle, Austerity
Possibly town: RT
On the Fence: Gamma, BnB
Scumlist: CoI, Azor

On the fence are people I think could go either way with rn. I see points for each alignment.
RT I feel more comfortable with as town, but something is still giving me pause. Gonna think about it.

@Mod: V/LA until Monday afternoon. I will be posting but my time will be limited.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Jingle I hope this explains my scumreads well enough for you
In post 673, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 508, TeamWorldwide wrote:
In post 311, Inferno390 wrote:Azor’s posting is terrible.
i didnt really notice anything terrible with both azor and coi, wdym?
Found this
Azor’s posting this game has been just this distracting roleplay thing where he drowned out a lot of conversation with some unnecessary noise. And while I can appreciate that the could be some town value in what he’s doing, it’s just really weird, like he’s forcing the sound of his posts.
For CoI, it’s the fact that in response to me pushing tn decided to just spew at me things that were just unfounded assumptions and vague guesses combined with a flagrant manipulation of the narrative. And I feel it was done in an way so as to paint me scum. And now, when I responded decently (IMO), called out his bs, and refused to fold to him, he’s done a soft 180 on me and basically vanished. It’s all very weird and just shouts scum to me.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Inferno390 »

For TWW, the posts feel real and like scumhunting. There’s engagement, obviously paying attention to the thread and having input, and generally being beneficial to town.
For Austerity, well...
I was reading it and it felt genuine, like he was unbending town as opposed to scum pushing back.
However, I’m starting to rethink it. I don’t think the scumread on TWW makes much sense, and Aus seems very intent on construing her play as town. I’m not sure that comes from a town mindset.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Inferno390 »

???

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Inferno390 »

The problem is that one person does not constitute a wagon.
I fail to understand why I am on that list though.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Hmm
Actually looking through Austerity’s ISO, there is only one mention of both me and BnB, and that is in the fruity post you mentioned above. Where did those reads come from?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

o.0
Something tells me that that slot just got a LOT harder to read

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Why do you townread those slots?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 715, Austerity wrote:
In post 708, Inferno390 wrote:Hmm
Actually looking through Austerity’s ISO, there is only one mention of both me and BnB, and that is in the fruity post you mentioned above. Where did those reads come from?
Process of elimination.

I townread Azorius, TWW, and CoI, and I townlean Jingle.
That’s pretty bad reasoning since I’ve only seen reasons for one of those reads.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

A mafia game.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

The fruit was a bait attempt by Katy to try to get Austerity to follow up on her words by voting Gamma.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Tbh I missed that too.
Not the act itself but the fact that is was called fruit.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I don’t think I’m for either of these wagons rn.
A) I’d like to use what time we have left to gather info, especially since I’m V/LA, so I’d like a little more time to reflect on the game
B) I’m not comfortable with the way either of these wagons formed and I don’t feel strong enough about enough of the parties involved for me to go for a lynch. Like I townread Katy and Jingle, but Gamma is not on my list of lynches today, but I am not comfortable with CoI at all and Gamma and BnB are not exactly strong town reads for me either.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Honestly I would much rather we run up CoI to see a response from that slot before we actually go to lunch anyone.
I’ll start.
VOTE: Conflict

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

To be fair Azor does feel incredibly lynchbaity

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Well that last string from Azor does not have me feeling any better about the slot.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 837, Jingle wrote:VOTE: TWW

Fuck you you're not my robot supervisor.
Jingle you freaked me out for a second there

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 842, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:i vote azorius for mayor
Anti-nom

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 872, Conflict of Interest wrote:
In post 871, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:
In post 868, Conflict of Interest wrote:With 5 slots unwilling, that's guaranteed to be at least 3 town slots that refuse.
I feel like that fact alone should tell you something.
(҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Thou'rt cognizant that 1 of those people is TEAMWORLDWIDE themselves SO an equal amount of slots would and would not lynch them besides them... Thine logic goes BOTH ways.

Also. if the numbers were to be ARTICULATED IN A REVERSED ORDER IN A THEORETICAL SITUATION then thine argument would be that there is NO resistance to the lynch. You are simply arguing from a confbiased perspective adn NOT one formulated upon logical bases (。•ˇ‸ˇ•。) - dost thou truly possess the marination of a robust argument that reveals the verity that TEAMWORLDWIDE is aligned with the town that DOES NOT center is logistics around Azorius's alignment? (≖ლ≖๑ )
If TWW is town not for his wagon that means there's 2 scum on the wagon, doesn't it?

And if TWW is scum not for his wagon, that means 4,not 3, people that aren't okay with his lynch might be town.

it's really late so not 100% sure on the numbers but i think town!tww makes more sense here

~tn
But this is not alignment indicative of TWW at all.
It just means that there is a number of town that is townreading him.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I don’t think your mindset comes from town here Jingle.
Figuring out the setup dither is only giving scum information and making it 66% possible for town to lose a powerful townrole on N1. That alone makes me a little wary of what you are trying to do. And the only upside is possibly a follow the cop strategy that may or may not exist.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I’m getting really close to saying that I’ve just gamesolved and the scumteam is Jingle/CoI.
Because what little skimming through the thread I’ve done has made me do a complete 180 on Jingle.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So for a start, a lot a lot a lot of Jingle’s posting is fluff or IIOA. Normally I’d expect the fluff, but there’s very little in actually self-formed reads, and I think that is very off for Jingle.
Secondly, this game solving thing I haven’t been paying much attention to, but I’m starting to realize that what Jingle is pushing for makes much more sense as a scum agenda then a town one. Town will manage just fine without another claim: there’s plenty to work off of. But having the cop claim just gives scum info and/takes info later into the game from town, and there’s about 33% rn that a follow the cop strat is even possible. So the reward just doesn’t seem worth the risks.
Finally, the way that Jingle basically said we aren’t allowed to push CoI D1 looks really bad with CoI’s play. And while I can understand that people aren’t scumreading them rn, you at least have to admit that the posting from the slot is sub-par.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Whichever investigative?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I’m pretty confident this flips scum here. Not sure whether it’s Jingle or BnB that’s the partner.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Well clearly my reads were completely fricked up.
Gonna do some thinking this day phase. I’ll be back shortly.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I’m gonna do some crazy here.
This is where my gut is telling me to vote, and I’m at a loss for anything better to do with my current information. And also Jingle’s ISO seems really... weird? I dunno, it’s a long shot, but it’s better than having no game impact.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yes. There is apparently neither.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Why am I on the middle of your list?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I wasn’t sure whether you had me as null or just not with a strong lean on me as either alignment.

Why am I more/less town than other players in comparison?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Inferno390 »

UNVOTE:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1182, Jingle wrote:
In post 458, Jingle wrote:RadiantTroubadour (RadiantCowbells + Katyusha)
Conflict of Interest (tn5421 + RedFlavor)

Gamma Emerald

Inferno390

AzoriusSenate

Bows and Bells (MaryJoLisa + Typhon Jam)
Slimes
Austerity
Updated reads list, with all of the various changes. Spacing intentional.

Also I really fricking misread this.
Taking into account that you’re top two are flipped town, this makes a lot more sense in context of narrative.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I still see a lynch on Bingle
I just am not ready to lead a quick lynch on him yet

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Hey now Bingle
How have I not been doing enough to get read for one?
For another, I didn’t jump wagon because you “called out my shit.” I jumped because you were at L-1 and I was basically gutreading you. I knew my reasoning wasn’t very good from the get go, and I didn’t want you lynched based on just my gut read.

You sound very defensive btw.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1251, AzoriusSenate wrote:Bows N Bells + Austerity maybe or Bows N Bells + Inferno. Inferno you're not allowed to fence sit this day phase.
:neutral:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Azor+Gamma is most likely not a thing. However, not feeling strong on Azor town, and even less strong on Gamma town. Gonna parse their ISO's further in a bit.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1271, Bingle wrote:
In post 1242, Inferno390 wrote:Hey now Bingle
How have I not been doing enough to get read for one?
For another, I didn’t jump wagon because you “called out my shit.” I jumped because you were at L-1 and I was basically gutreading you. I knew my reasoning wasn’t very good from the get go, and I didn’t want you lynched based on just my gut read.

You sound very defensive btw.
You're above the pool of blech, aren't you?
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1293, Bingle wrote:It's a reference to my readslist, Ferno.
Ah I understand now.
In post 1294, Bingle wrote:
In post 1290, Austerity wrote:
In post 1241, Bingle wrote:Why don't you think ANY scum kills the only really active and powerful town voice here?
Because it was an active and powerful town voice that just hard pushed a mislynch.
So... The premise here is that I am the only one who would have killed RC hydra because he pushed a single mislynch.

Let's take a poll of the audience:

Who would have considered shooting RC if they were scum?
*Raises hand*
I made that mistake once before. He’s too much of a wildcard for me to keep around.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1325, AzoriusSenate wrote:Are you a power role? If so we are fucked...
This sounds like exactly something scum would say to get some twilight towncred.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Not a cop
I think we have a JK, Bingle.
I really don’t see a reason for scum to not lynch here

Also VOTE: Slime Collective for the blatantly obvious scumpush on Gamma.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I also see it. :facepalm:
My brain did a fart.
I don’t see a reason for scum to NK here.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Well
This push from Azor does not feel natural.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

What, you want me to just OMGUS you?
Do you really think I’m that stupid?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Bingle, I think I’ve caught on to what you think my slip is
I’m gonna keep my mouth shut for now and see what comes of it
You’re welcome

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah I figured it out
I’m stupid

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

What you are doing is not scum hunting
Actually I get the feel you haven’t been scumhunting all game

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1386, Austerity wrote:
In post 1372, Inferno390 wrote:Bingle, I think I’ve caught on to what you think my slip is
I’m gonna keep my mouth shut for now and see what comes of it
You’re welcome
...why? It's not as if seeing the slip versus not seeing it is alignment indicative, it's just how good people are at looking for stuff like that now that they know it's there.

If you see now why it looks like a slip, can you explain why you said it?
Let Bingle finish what he’s doing.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #119) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Hold on
Gamma, are you cop or not?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ok
So now that that’s all settled

When I said there was probably a JK ( and implied there wasn’t a cop)
I forgot one thing
There was cop-doctor setup still possible. :facepalm:
So I assume that Jingle think that I was working off of information I did not have, which would be a “slip”
In reality, I’m just an idiot

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1417, Bingle wrote:
In post 1413, Austerity wrote:Specifically, the slip is that if Inferno's team had two goons, they'd have known since D1 that it was either a lone JK or a lone cop, and so he may very well have forgotten that town didn't have that knowledge.

I'm normally not one to believe in slips, but this one seems pretty compelling, since I don't really see a reason why someone would make an error like that as town.
To confirm, this is it.

The potential for townslip would have been if a cop claimed, it would show that we were in a setup that had a roleblocker/cop/doc and ferno would be functionally cleared in my eyes, by the lack of information he would naturally have as scum.

As is, it is incredibly likely that ferno is either scum or JK, based on TMI.
In post 1418, Bingle wrote:So, to save time:

Ferno, are you a JK or am I lynching you?
This is a town response
In post 1419, Slime Collective wrote:
In post 1411, Inferno390 wrote:Ok
So now that that’s all settled

When I said there was probably a JK ( and implied there wasn’t a cop)
I forgot one thing
There was cop-doctor setup still possible. :facepalm:
So I assume that Jingle think that I was working off of information I did not have, which would be a “slip”
In reality, I’m just an idiot
But luckily, your scum partner reminded you of the slip in your PT.
This is the response of scum that thinks they’ve won the game

Also, I wouldn’t hold it against you if you lynch me here, as I am not a JK. However, I am VT. Fair warning.

I’m going to be really pissed at myself if town loses this game because I screwed up the setup.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #122) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah I figured you wouldn’t.

Sorry town. Kinda fricked this one up.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #123) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1406, Slime Collective wrote:And there is a jailkeeper on loose.

-Parasol Slime
I want to mark this for posterity
Considering we hadn’t even gotten all the claims in yet this seems sus.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #124) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1429, Austerity wrote:Inferno, what's your Bingle read?
Town.
In post 1432, Bingle wrote:
In post 1430, Slime Collective wrote:Who didn't claim not cop?
Me, technically. I could have been slow rolling this the entire time as a way to try and preempt a cc and out scum. I wasn't, but it's a thing I could have been doing.
Also Gamma hadn’t claimed yet.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #125) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1445, AzoriusSenate wrote:
In post 1444, Bingle wrote:^ That is the best AS post so far this game. I find this to be sad.
PEdit: Fucking Ninja
It's time to get serious. I'm actually worried we might lose. As the mayor I take full responsibility for the safety of the innocent civilians caught up in this bloody business.
In post 1447, AzoriusSenate wrote:We need to establish a town circle and ride or die right now. I feel like I want to add myself to this pool. Any objections? This is a democracy.
Yes I object.
A “town circle” atp does not help solve the game. It’s distracting from what needs to be done. Which is decide whether or not I get lynched.
Honestly I just feel like you’re trying to drag things down.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #126) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I think Bingle is my strongest townread here, but that’s no surprise
The fact that Gamma isn’t pushing my mistake is probably town.
So out of the rest of the group, I’d probably say that AS and Slime are the scum. Aus feels right on the edge, but I think gown is more likely from that slot.

Hope that helps next day phase, guys.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Inferno390 »

And if I flip town?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Seems fair.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Good luck guys
JK, hope you do your thing.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1493, Austerity wrote:
In post 1490, Bingle wrote:I can dig it. It's probably slightly suboptimal, given the potential for scum to shoot a protected player, but that's a situation where we should be winning anyway.
Scum shooting a protected player isn't bad; we mislynch the protected player and the JK clears someone else and dies, leaving one conftown to decide between the final two. That's the same as if the JK gets a clear tonight.

VOTE: Inferno

@Everyone:
If Inferno flips scum, this is the plan:
In post 1487, Austerity wrote:Austerity will jail Gamma
Gamma will jail Austerity
Bingle will jail Slime
Azorius will jail Bingle
Slime will jail Austerity
Do
not
deviate from it, no matter how much you want to.
Caught.
You don’t get a “mislynch” tomorrow. It’s Lylo.
I think you know I’m not gonna flip scum here by the tone of your post.

With that being said, you guys want me to self hammer to get the game moving forward?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Sigh
Gl guys
VOTE: Inferno

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Well
Thank goodness you salvaged that Jingle

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Inferno390 »

-Parasol Slime
This was the scumslip I realized
It just got hidden by my “scumslip” :p

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1834, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1832, Inferno390 wrote:

-Parasol Slime
This was the scumslip I realized
It just got hidden by my “scumslip” :p
How tho
The post was made before we actually knew there wasn’t a cop

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Inferno390 »

That flavor is very apt given my username
Well put

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Honestly, Azor, if I hadn’t realized you were lynchbait, I would have pushed you a lot harder.
Just what you did this game was not very productive for game solving at all early in, and that made it really hard to townread you.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1897, AzoriusSenate wrote:Scum PT seemed to think I was obv town ^_^
Scum already knew you were town. So that argument doesn’t really hold water.
Doesn’t matter if scum thinks you’re obvtown if the rest of the town lynched you.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

That’s not my point and you know that.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”