Micro 881_Tourist Trap | GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:08 am

Post by RadiantCowbells Superfan »

KONNICHIWA MINNA-SAN! .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙

DUE to the SUDDEN vamoose of RadiantCowbells upon this slot Katyusha-chan had INFORMED me in short notice that my presence as a SECOND VOICE was most imperative (*〇□〇)……!

This short notice, however, leads to the most lamentable consequence that I will likely NOT catchup until tomorrow! (︶︹︺)

But! I possess a most confident belief that I will be most culpable to solve the game! Dattebayo~~

~ANUMI-CHAN!! aka SASKEISMYYAOIKISMESIS
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

(avatar drawn by saskeismyyaoikismesis)
RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:10 am

<3

but yeah as i alluded to earlier
v/la until sunday afternoon

i wont lurk it's just i have like a fuckton of work to do today and tomorrow lmao

~katy
~hydra of 2nd rate scumhunter katyusha and top-tier-but-only-behind-the-man-himself saskeismyyaoikismesis

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:09 am

In post 751, TeamWorldwide wrote:i can't pressure both of my scumreads because they're both at L-2. that sucks
guess i'll vote BaB for now because they have a way weaker iso than RT

VOTE: Bows and Bells
To be honest I do not possess the capabilities of entirely comprehending WHY the size of the wagon would desist you from receiving the pressured information that thou desire? (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Nor do I entirely understand WHY a weaker iso is a reason to SCUMREAD someone? If thou feelst that RadiantCowbells is more likely to be a malignant malefactor of the malovelent MAFIA then would my slot not be a better allocative location for thine vote?

FROM a general sense of player competency AND this vote I embody the lucidious palpitations that Katyusha-chan has selected the superior suspect, however I feel as though this vote contains scum equity of its own - Jingle dost thou perehaps believe this is how scum would behave if their partner is being wagonned and they do not want to appear responsible for the counterwagon, OR is it playing a passive role within two townies being wagonned? REGARDLESS of Gamma's alignment I strongly believe from the gamestate that Azorious is EITHRE town or Katyusha-chan is reading the game backwards!

Hopefully when I obtain the chance to read beyond keeping my SLOT relevant I will provide additional insight in this manner~! (*^▽^)/

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:12 am

In post 770, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 767, AzoriusSenate wrote:I'd also like to hear people put me with a partner, I don't think I've seen any of that in the evaluations of the game I have read.
Why should I? I think you're scummy and partner hunting rn seems like a distraction.
While on a surface level examination I would possess concordant cognitive currencies with this 'ccount, there is an advantage to COMPREHENDING the potential gamestate in which thine scumreads exist! (o^▽^*)o~♪

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:14 am

FOR example if NO viable partners exist perehaps thou'rt helping scum push a unanimous scumread rather than supporting a HARD BUS! (・□・;)
Jingle wrote:God this game is going to be exhausting.

Here's hoping I get nk'd and we win anyway.
A feeling I most empathize with...

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:19 am

In post 750, Donempire wrote:Gamma Emerald (4) : RadiantCowbells Superfan, Austerity, AzoriusSenate, Jingle
AzoriusSenate (4) : Gamma Emerald, Conflict of Interest, Bows and Bells, TeamWorldwide
Bows and Bells (1) : Inferno390
okay SO

I belief that Jingle is town already, and Azorius is the more likely TOWN wagon here so those are my two most confident reads! I also think Inferno possessing the hammer in this situation usually makes him town? But I could be wrong... it mostly stems from the belief in general voting principles that here town would be more likely to be pushing independent reads unless there is reason to believe they are scum trying to vanity (such as from TWW's vote) ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

If these are both town wagons THEN I would look at Austerity as a scum suspect FIRST (obviously from a process of elimination), and TWW as the scum on the AzoriousWagon first...
Gamma Emerald wrote:How is Azorius a unanimous scumread
That was an example of theoretical nature, NOT practical!

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:20 am

Anyway that is it for my break tomodachis! Until the next locality in temporal space~
AzoriusSenate wrote:
In post 775, Gamma Emerald wrote:How is Azorius a unanimous scumread
This is just a false statement.
... it IS a reasonable misinterpretation of my example, I will grant Gamma-kun such credential.

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:59 pm

In post 787, TeamWorldwide wrote:why is katyusha scumreading me because i didnt want to put someone on L-1 lmao
That was anumi who said that? And that's... not even what she really said???

~katy

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:10 pm

In post 771, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:To be honest I do not possess the capabilities of entirely comprehending WHY the size of the wagon would desist you from receiving the pressured information that thou desire? (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Nor do I entirely understand WHY a weaker iso is a reason to SCUMREAD someone? If thou feelst that RadiantCowbells is more likely to be a malignant malefactor of the malovelent MAFIA then would my slot not be a better allocative location for thine vote?
like, she has a point: why would a wagon being at L-2 prevent you from doing anything with it? there's nothing *wrong* with putting people at L-1 because if someone hammers thats indicative of something at this point provided you warn people that, you know, it's L-1?

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:15 pm

In post 771, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:Jingle dost thou perehaps believe this is how scum would behave if their partner is being wagonned and they do not want to appear responsible for the counterwagon, OR is it playing a passive role within two townies being wagonned?
i know im following up on my own head's thoughts but i'm kind of leaning on this being the latter?

VOTE: TeamWorldWide

wouldnt the more concerning thing be in this situation "why are my two scumreads being counterwagonned" and not "uh oh i cant pressure them, time to vote someone unrelated. wig!"? do you think b&b is like instigating a tvt or something? theyre not really doing anything so idk if that even makes sense as a read *shrug*

but i dont get the concern over l-2 dueling wagons either

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:16 pm

Typhon you wanna make this wagon a thing?

I think Gamma could be scum but I think this is more likely scum reacting to a tvt wagon

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:30 pm

:oops:

I'd have to ask
Dunnstral
Raybells for permission first........

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:32 pm

In post 750, Donempire wrote:Gamma Emerald, Conflict of Interest, Bows and Bells, TeamWorldWide
but yeah i just... cant buy this wagon composition ever hitting scum in this gamestate lol

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:45 pm

I genuinely can't grok why Azorius has done anything scummy? He just seems like a weird dude to me, whereas I think how TWW reacted to the two wagons despite scumreading both candidates doesnt really make sense from a town perspective

like i'll try to reread and see why people scumread azorius so i can try to see where you're coming from but i always just like... uh okay... whenever people gave a scumread on him

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Spoiler: tww on azorius
In post 290, TeamWorldwide wrote:
In post 287, AzoriusSenate wrote:
TOWN BLOC:

me
Jingle
RadiantTroubadour
Austerity

SCUMTEAM:

Conflict of Interest
Gamma Emerald
no way we're null for you after a bajilion posts i've done

i would respond to other stuff but it's 0:00 and i'll go to sleep soon

also not tracker
quantity =/= quality,, u can be unreadable after giving content if it's like easy to fake content that doesnt look scum motivated? idk i suspected someone for this once before but the thought process was a bit more detailed (i was called "middle of the road" and i was like well okay whats making me scummy and whats making me townie, and ofc i got scumread for asking such a scummy question. wig!)
In post 509, TeamWorldwide wrote:
In post 314, AzoriusSenate wrote:
In post 313, Austerity wrote:
In post 309, AzoriusSenate wrote:Statistically speaking if we sit here with our thumbs up our asses and never vote anyone we'll all die to the mafia.
I mean, yes, of course. But there's a middle ground between never lynching and running up a policy wagon barely 24 hours after the start of the game.
The main goal of our townbloc is to form a wagon on someone, so if you're not comfortable with that then you can leave.
you're saying this like your townreads are 100% correct
this is kind of a gross misrep but w/e
In post 742, TeamWorldwide wrote:azorius analysis

townreads jingle for a NAI post? nullscum

sheeps RT on the gamma wagon and put him in the towncore for that??? scumlean

townread austerity for a one-liner too? scumread

says there isn't much reason to put me in the townbloc but still does it? scumread +1

ok imma be honest, i think that mayor roleplay is townie. i don't think scum does this in a pool of experienced players. scumread

but honestly it just feels like he's just brushing off suspicion this way and giving an excuse to not make cases on his townreads/scumreads. scumread +1

townreads austerity for an obviously NAI post??? scumread +2

eh, i guess the explanation for including me in the townbloc is fine. scumread +1

saying that CoI vs inferno didn't help him solve the alignment when IMO it screams TvT to me is odd. probably NAI

well, the townbloc got dissolved. it probably scratches my previous argument of "excuse to not explain reads". scumread

final verdict: scumread
i... i like really scumread this post to the point i cant engage with it genuinely...

i guess the reads here boil down to "I dont understand his reads and why he gives them" which is? not really a good way to formulate reads if you're not directly engaging with someone. tww if you guys feel im misrepping your boiled down read summary feel free to correct me? i mostly dont get how "I DONT THINK THIS PLAYER WOULD EVER ROLEPLAY AS SCUM WITH EXPERIENCED TOWN PLAYERS" still somehow becomes a scumread when *surely* u all have enough mafia experience to know that town players do some of the stuff you're scumreading? like whats the truth here

In post 500, Bows and Bells wrote:AzoriusSenate: Scum lean, but maybe they’re being so scummy that they wouldn’t make it this obvious?
im sorry but this doesnt really feel like reasoning to me, like i can understand it as a thought but this isnt rly going to make me think "okay maybe im misreading azorius". like i just see him as a guy who made a few quirky posts with the intent of gamesolving and getting stuff going and because he did it in a really attention grabbing, bull in a china shop kinda way half the town decided it means he should die. it could be disingenuous but i dont have any reason to have that impression
In post 323, Conflict of Interest wrote:In my experience it's always scum who go on and on about townblocs or care about townblocs
this seems really nai to me esp considering azorius is also like, giving scumreads? i can understand being critical of passive play or thinking someone is trying too hard to look town but i get the opposite impression from him - if he's scum he's playing for refuge in audacity, not trying to be supertownread
In post 291, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: AzoriusSenate
Really think they put their foot in their mouth here wrt prematurely voting me and are trying to double down
this is probably the only decent vote for azorius in all honesty, can see it being right as often as wrong but tbh this kind of makes me think tww is the better vote here (compared to gamma) :L

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:04 pm

i feel like the only real reason im doubling down on azorius town is the wagon kind of sucks and his counterwagon literally is the only person who pushed for something i think could be alignment indicative

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:13 pm

jingle's play this game is town for the most part, only real fear here is deepwolf but i think it's the kind of deepwolf i only care about looking into d2 if im at all concerned

coi's dissonance feels town and i like rf's reads a lot more here

i think inferno's reaction to the wagons + coi are town

azorius's wagon is kinda... well...

austerity could go either way, im vaguely leaning town but not strongly committed to it and think he could easily be scum. feels like the obvious cop after a tww scumflip tbh, play feels very clean in a way i think scum would try to look like but i do buy it being a playstyle thing that's nai

b&b's play is a bit too passive rn and theyre on the azorious wagon

gamma i scumread in the beginning but im kind of losing touch with that read, could see him as a tww partner i guess and if austerity is town he'd be my first pick (or maybe if austerity isnt copped lol, we'll see) but i think anumi and i should talk abt this read more because we're usually pretty consistent at reading gamma?? he's not at all wrong that i dont have a perfect record and im not going to act like i do but every time ive read scum gamma and town gamma theyve felt night and day for the most part...

i think tww is just scum. reads are nonsensical, reaction to wagon doesnt feel at all like he's prioritizing solving over appearances

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:49 pm

In post 803, Gamma Emerald wrote:Azorius is trying to dominate the game by marking themselves as "mayor". I really don't see town motivation in that
i am not taking it literally and he hasnt really done anything that makes me think he's driving the game maliciously? if you're town having control over the gamestate *does* mean town is controlling the gamestate too :P

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:49 pm

and cool, lmk what comes of that typhon~

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:03 pm

In post 807, Bows and Bells wrote:Or he's doing what you suggested and taking refuge in audacity.

MJL does seem to think he's off this game compared to the last game she played with him in.
i mean sure, but occam rn makes me feel that tww is scum and tww/azorius isnt svs

if theres a strong meta read i'd be glad to take a look but with this specific instance i think being deliberate in playstyle choice could lead to a false positive very easily. especially with a very small sample size

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:06 pm

sure, it honestly is *possible* it's gamma/azorius but why would that be the case? and if you have that read why vote b&b?

i guess the point i want to drive home is that i dont exactly see why town you feels that that specific route is the best way to go given the feelings you've expressed in thread, it feels like you're saying one thing but not really *doing* what you're saying
In post 811, Inferno390 wrote:To be fair Azor does feel incredibly lynchbaity
of course, but lynchbait =/= town and some scum players are good at pulling off the "lynchbait" persona very well. i could just be sniffing glue and reading the game completely upside-down but i thought the reasons azor was getting voted for werent that good or AI and I can see plenty of town motivation for how he's playing, so i'm just leaning on him being very attention grabbing town. so i think there are better reasons to tr him here than just him being a popular wagon and lhf

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:06 pm

gotta love the irony of me now going to sleep tho lmao

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:10 am

In post 830, Conflict of Interest wrote:We need to deal with the lynchbait NOW, or he's gonna coast to endgame.
bwuh

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:35 am

i vote azorius for mayor

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:36 am

In post 843, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 821, AzoriusSenate wrote:UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald

VOTE: TeamWorldwide
Yeah TWW is town
because azorius is voting for them?

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:27 am

i demonstrated thought

jingle has

bnb agreed with my post and had some communication hydrawise about it

it's really just azorius that hasnt rly?

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:27 am

also i think the other 5 slots have shown unwillingness to lynch tww so for the lynch to happen someone would have to be convinced

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:41 pm

In post 683, Inferno390 wrote:For TWW, the posts feel real and like scumhunting. There’s engagement, obviously paying attention to the thread and having input, and generally being beneficial to town.
In post 830, Conflict of Interest wrote:DONT LYNCH TEAM WORLDWIDE TODAY
In post 715, Austerity wrote:Process of elimination.

I townread Azorius, TWW, and CoI, and I townlean Jingle.
In post 843, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 821, AzoriusSenate wrote:UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald

VOTE: TeamWorldwide
Yeah TWW is town
?

gamgams thats some short term memory here :pensive:

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm

But Ned Stark did not survive past the first book, what doth this foretell of thine future, Gamma-kun? (*・艸・)

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:57 pm

I have mantically arrived at the conclusion that Gamma-kun is a member of the town through reviewing historical endeavors! ₍₍ ◝(●˙꒳˙●)◜ ₎₎

I do not wish to quodlibetificate with him however, SO Redflavor when thou possess opportunity please forge an attempt at communicating with my slot SO that we can EVISCERATE TeamWorldWide's slot from this game (^∇^)

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:58 pm

FOR the purpose of the record, IF we have more than 24 hours in the deadline AND someone claims JAILKEEPER it would be most beneficial if we can ensure every slot claims "NOT DOCTOR" so that if there is a COP counterclaim AND a DOCTOR counterclaim we can protect the MORE important role ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:33 pm

In post 864, Jingle wrote:I vaguely prefer an outed cop to an outed doc in row 2, honestly.
But that ensures that the cop will never get a successful investigation? (・_・ヾ

HOW does it lead to an autowin?

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:29 pm

In post 868, Conflict of Interest wrote:With 5 slots unwilling, that's guaranteed to be at least 3 town slots that refuse.
I feel like that fact alone should tell you something.
(҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Thou'rt cognizant that 1 of those people is TEAMWORLDWIDE themselves SO an equal amount of slots would and would not lynch them besides them... Thine logic goes BOTH ways.

Also. if the numbers were to be ARTICULATED IN A REVERSED ORDER IN A THEORETICAL SITUATION then thine argument would be that there is NO resistance to the lynch. You are simply arguing from a confbiased perspective adn NOT one formulated upon logical bases (。•ˇ‸ˇ•。) - dost thou truly possess the marination of a robust argument that reveals the verity that TEAMWORLDWIDE is aligned with the town that DOES NOT center is logistics around Azorius's alignment? (≖ლ≖๑ )

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:20 pm

In post 872, Conflict of Interest wrote:If TWW is town not for his wagon that means there's 2 scum on the wagon, doesn't it?
This is certainly inacura - typically there will be one scum ON and one scum OFF but it is too early to tell which is plausible!

Since because there are 9 players in the game, 8 besides TEAMWORLDWIDE, there are 4 currently in favor and 4 against, SO it would be quite silly to argue that that is alignment indicative for anyone.

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 am

In post 876, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 862, RadiantCowbells Superfan wrote:I have mantically arrived at the conclusion that Gamma-kun is a member of the town through reviewing historical endeavors! ₍₍ ◝(●˙꒳˙●)◜ ₎₎

I do not wish to quodlibetificate with him however, SO Redflavor when thou possess opportunity please forge an attempt at communicating with my slot SO that we can EVISCERATE TeamWorldWide's slot from this game (^∇^)
Thanks for confusing the fuck out of me with crazy words
shes saying that with the help of divine intervention while reading past games, she concluded you're town, but doesnt want to argue with you to make you vote tww's wagon, so she wants redflavor to talk to her

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:25 am

it's okay, i think all of us wish we could understand anumi

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:33 am

In post 827, Donempire wrote:
For clarity, the following will be added to the ruleset:

XX: Regarding replacements; a player may be allowed to replace back into a slot which they have previously replaced out of. This rule is only in effect if the player has not been informed of any information other than what they would normally be entitled to (i.e. they do not have spoilers).
hang on, might be doing this

UNVOTE:

we havent talked about the game so unvoting in case raybells reversed his opinion on anything, but given time + him posting elsewhere on site + this rule happening i might as well ask

dont wanna make anumi leave the game though :pensive:

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:38 am

probably, but i already made Ether Superfan Coalition : x

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:38 am

(i didnt want to steal Ether Superfan from whoever of the three of us nabs it first)

RadiantCowbells Superfan
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
RadiantCowbells Superfan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:06 am

do tell

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”