Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I <3 Killa Seven.

What is Band Mafia? I was not aware of this game. I must find out where I was and how I lynched you (lol I'm proud of myself for lynching someone and not having a clue what you're talking about?!)

I just skimmed through. Will probably post more tonight.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

Why are we voting me?? :(
ChannelDelibird wrote:
Vote: Blackberry
for getting me lynched in Band Mafia.
That is what I was referring to, because I do not remember being in such-said game, lol.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Blackberry »

Vote: Aegor
for your "Don't Hammer!" comment and because you put me at L-2. Is this a serious vote? I don't know yet (lol).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I'm a townie ... O_o ... isn't that what mafia would claim too though? There isn't anything besides townie and mafia ...

And how would Aegor talk to people outside the thread, unless he is mafia?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Two things that strike me as odd, all though they are conflicting (lol).
Pie wrote:Im so confused right now...
What is there to be confused about, concerning Aegor, UNLESS, you are were scum and you KNEW he couldn't be talking to anyone, and THUS why you are confused.

yellowbounder wrote:
populartajo wrote:
yellowbounder wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Aegor wrote:I voted you because one of the people I was talking to last night by PM told me to jump on the first bandwagon I saw. Did I miss something?
Townies don't talk to anyone. Scum do. Are you joking?
Well, it wouldn't be very good to your long term survival to claim scum in a mafia game. So, I'll assume he's joking.
Yet you are voting for him? I hope this is a joke a too.
Here lie my hopes of a serious game. /tear
Lets get this shit serious, kaythxkeepridin.

Love of bandwagons

Bandwagons are interesting ways to find out information but I seriously dislike them. It shows zero reasoning and scum will usually use them to speedlynch someone. @IH, @yellowbounder, (both present in both Berry and Aegor wagons), @Aegor and @Lquiz any conclusions of your love of bandwagons? Why are you bandwagoning him?

Aegor

Aegor might be joking but thats the point, why would he joke so blatantly about being scum? First time doing this, Aegor?
Both bandwagons, and Aegor's "claim" are not serious. Or at least, as serious as Page 1 and 2 bandwagons can get. No one's barely done anything even remotely pro or anti town yet. Calm down.
Aegor just said two posts before this that he is NOT joking. Why would you blantantly saying it is a joke when he claims it is not? Are you trying to cover for your scum buddy?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

IH -- I meant to comment that I think it is somewhat ironic that your way of dealing with a quicklynch is to quicklynch somebody ... And I will admit, if I were confident to a certain degree that someone was scum and I personally had the opportunity to quicklynch them I probably would (as I like taking risks and I would be fearful that someone I was sure of was scum would outtalk their way of being lynched).

I'm going to agree with the quicklynch thing, unless quicklynching lynches scum, then I'm perfectly fine with it, lol.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Blackberry »

Lowell -- yay? =P I don't remember where I've talked to you before, but I like your dice, lol

popular -- I don't like your million questions. This to me is a scum tactic to put pressure on people. And the last line, defending aegor.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

populartajo wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Lowell -- yay? =P I don't remember where I've talked to you before, but I like your dice, lol

popular -- I don't like your million questions.
This to me is a scum tactic to put pressure on people
. And the last line, defending aegor.
Whats wrong with my questions?
Whats wrong with me defending Aegor? Actually I wasnt defending him, Im trying to find why the hell did he do that.
Read the part I bolded.

I do not comprehend why Aegor would claim scum. In my mind a townsperson wouldn't go that far, just for reactions. His first few posts look as if he thinks he may pretend to have a special role, but the title of Nightless Vanilla is in the thread so I don't think he overlooked that. Aegor being "amused" at his result makes me think he is scum. I can't see a townsperson being amused by watching reactions of people he doesn't know the alignment of. But if one were scum he'd be amused in watching the reaction of the people he knows are town.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I'd typically be too lazy to keep up with this...

Lowell is town.

Aegor is scum.

IH is both.

I'll probably asked to be replaced soon.

BUT NOT YET.

Ok, I lied. Replace me now. Sorry kids. I'm become a lazy old man that doesn't like reading these things no more :(.

REPLACE REPLACE

Sorry mod. Love you <3. I'll but you a cookie ... or a dress. You choose?

Aegor = scum.
Lowell = town.
IH = both or neither. I'm 99% sure he is town or scum though. I can flipping feel it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Aegor, populartago, ChannelDelibird and the fourth is some random person that isn't talking very much.

I did my job.

I changed my mind. I'll stay in. Maybe I'll read later. I'm actually somewhat confident on this. Let's see what happens.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Aegor wrote:LOL. I felt like I was listening to a Dadaist poetry recitation or watching someone on an acid trip. Thanks BB.
Poetry is good. I'm not on acid. Vodka is better. Don't encourage the monkey. NOW SHUSH. WE SHALL NOT HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM YOUR SCUM-DRENCHED MOUTH. Sorry, it just feels good to say that. You can actually talk. It will be better that way. But don't encourage the monkey.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Blackberry »

Please replace me. I do not have enough effort to do these. I'm very sorry Mod.

Look at my last post for my suspiscions. I'll keep them the same.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”