Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5299, nomnomnom wrote:Skitter is conftown
how?

please explain this to me. i dont see it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:21 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Like this is pretty much the reason I am voting Nero right now. I just think this is a massive scum fail where the scums decided to try to push a guilty on vork with a Skitter partner and massively failed to recognize that this analysis would confirm Skitter as town. The fact that the two of you have repeated THE EXACT SAME THING THAT WAS PROVEN IMPOSSIBLE is proof that there's something deeply wrong on top of your claimed roles. Plus you're playing with your role claim again like it doesn't matter when it's the crux of the conversation.

Vork has been acting scummy yes. And his sudden analysis of that doc shot is ????. But like... the mechanical solve.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5301, nomnomnom wrote:that this analysis would confirm Skitter as tow
please break this down for me. I do not see how this confirms anyone as town?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

What Im looking for is like thus:

- Skitter is vanilla, according to nero
- Vanilla town is a role
- rolecops return roles, which nero claimed to be
- thus nero outed his result that skit is vanilla [town]
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:24 am

Post by pisskop »

What is your logic that skitter is confed?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5300, pisskop wrote:
In post 5299, nomnomnom wrote:Skitter is conftown
how?

please explain this to me. i dont see it.
Okay, for the last fucking time.
Nero claimed to have a Vanilla result on Skitter night 2.
Nero claimed to have an Encryptor result on Vork night 3.
We have had urap flipping goon as a result of our day 2 lynch.

We have 2 claimed JOATs, a rolecop and a doc at the very least excluding your role since you think it's funny obscuring it.
A urap-vork-skitter team would mean the team is a team consisting of 2 goons, and an encryptor. Those claimed roles has a follow-the-cop built in it. As I said before, the moment a town rolecop checks a doctor, they claim there is a doctor this game, and they can just check the entire town and that's pretty much a town win right there.

You have claimed to have 100+ games played. I know that I've seen some people complain on site that the games were getting increasingly more town sided. But does that ever seem possible to you?

If not, then Skitter is conftown.

There. Please do not make me repeat this again as it's quite important for the discourse of today and the analysis of Nero.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:26 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm also sorry for insulting you yesterday. Lack of sleep and frustration makes you say really shitty stuff. But honestly that's just frustrating to repeat.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5305, nomnomnom wrote:A urap-vork-skitter team would mean the team is a team consisting of 2 goons, and an encryptor. Those claimed roles has a follow-the-cop built in it. As I said before, the moment a town rolecop checks a doctor, they claim there is a doctor this game, and they can just check the entire town and that's pretty much a town win right there.
they dont though?

We have a rolecop who only guilties on one of the three scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5306, nomnomnom wrote:I'm also sorry for insulting you yesterday. Lack of sleep and frustration makes you say really shitty stuff. But honestly that's just frustrating to repeat.
part and parcel of playing mafia.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:29 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I also know that you think that Vork is scum through and through and he also was my preferred lynch on day 1 and no one wanted to push there at all, and it was for the same reasons you highlighted. I was told that it was his style of play.

Do you think I was right back then and that it should have been our day 1 lynch?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:30 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5307, pisskop wrote:
In post 5305, nomnomnom wrote:A urap-vork-skitter team would mean the team is a team consisting of 2 goons, and an encryptor. Those claimed roles has a follow-the-cop built in it. As I said before, the moment a town rolecop checks a doctor, they claim there is a doctor this game, and they can just check the entire town and that's pretty much a town win right there.
they dont though?

We have a rolecop who only guilties on one of the three scum?
It's not really about the guilties though. A rolecop would be able to check the wholetown and confirm claim names. That's very powerful.

Again, if a rolecop can only get one guilty on a team of 3 scums, does it make sense to you that this is a town rolecop? Do you understand why I am voting Nero here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:32 am

Post by pisskop »

not necessarily. Lynching people for being bad or playing their scum meta -> which isnt as well defined as in say me or nero -> is a weaker move than lynching for info or other things. Day 2 though, yes. If i had decided to actually play to my fullest and push for it, it would have been better.

Vork is often left alone because he always posts a lot, and it is usually fluff or unsubstantial. this anti-town play works especially well for him when he rolls scum. When I was a newer player I once said that I purposely play bad as town to make my scumgame easier to hide.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Lynches on day 1 or two are as much about info as SRs. Compromises should be made, or can be, on D1 or 2. Town works by working together.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Nero's checks don't make sense as a town rolecop either. You would have been checked and I would have been checked, at the very least. There was actually no reason not to ever check me or you as it would make use of a rolecop optimally especially since you were obscuring your role on purpose, and that he had the feeling I was a town invest from my play. Salad's check on day 1 is absurd and nonsensical considering what happened on day 1, so even if we go with the theory that "I am a cop I check scums!" then the main contender to be checked was URAP at the time.

There are a lot of things that make me thing this setup has a scum rolecop.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I also recall Nero not claiming his role at all and he was literally at L-1. That's a big alarm sign.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5310, nomnomnom wrote:does it make sense to you that this is a town rolecop? Do you understand why I am voting Nero here?
An encryptor is very powerful.

We have a
-vanilla-cop/vig
-doc
-miller
-rolecop

-encryptor
-goon x2

Am i understanding this right?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:37 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I think actually that this claim makes sense for something like a x-shot scum rolecop, and that is why he went forward with vanilla check and an encryptor guilty, because it's the least risky choice to make. I am fairly sure he must have checked me throughout the game and decided not to nightkill me because my role is not that big of a threat.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:37 am

Post by skitter30 »

Lol really ?

An encryptor is almost negative utility when the meta is shifting towarsa daytalk being the norm
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:37 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5315, pisskop wrote:
In post 5310, nomnomnom wrote:does it make sense to you that this is a town rolecop? Do you understand why I am voting Nero here?
An encryptor is very powerful.

We have a
-vanilla-cop/vig
-doc
-miller
-rolecop

-encryptor
-goon x2

Am i understanding this right?
you're missing my joat claim
joat with 1 gs shot and 1 tracker shot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5219, Vorkuta wrote:nomnomnom- JOAT 1-shot tracker & GS
pisskop- miller 2 shot doctor
skitter30- VT
Nero Cain- rolecop
Creature- VT
Vorkuta- VT
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:38 am

Post by pisskop »

yea.

GS?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:38 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Also yes Encryptor is negative utility ESPECIALLY if you believe that this game has a town rolecop lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

He should have just claimed vork was a strongman or something, that would at least make the setup semi believable ...

Also i kinda feel like salad was a 'check' because salad flipped already and he needed something for n1 almost
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:38 am

Post by pisskop »

gunsmith
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5324 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:39 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 5320, pisskop wrote:yea.

GS?
gunsmith
If Nero is town that means I have two false positives on townies and that's icky design

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”