davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #200 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 124, Jingle wrote:
In post 122, Flavor Leaf wrote:The sheer fact you replaced into 28 games warrants a nom.
Actually, something like this would be a decent community contrib nom, imo. Finding replacements can be hard, and someone who did that much to help game integrity deserves the recognition.
I'm behind a long way on the thread but this is a great summary of why I suggested the award should be added (back).
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 146, Alisae wrote:Like, I'm kind of interested in reasons why ywall replace into games, because I really do not think the first thought is "I'm going to be the hero that saves this game and makes it enjoyable again.
I replace in when I need a game and the game needs a player.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 322, Irrelephant11 wrote:
[header=5]Mad Scientist[/header]
[row][cell]6/19/2019[/cell][cell]Irrelephant11[/cell][cell]northsidegal[/cell][cell]Micro 864 | The Newsroom[/cell][cell]northsidegal created a unique role for Newsroom: Town Public Surveyor. This role allowed a player (in this case, skygazer) to recruit a single player from outside the game (in this case, the worst) to make a private thread with, for the purpose of helping to solve the game. In a game full of pts and "interviews", this fit the flavor amazingly well. But even more importantly, it was a brand new role (as far as I know) that was tons of fun for skygazer, and added something really new to the game of mafia. In a time where "players who aren't in the game can post in the game" is having something of a moment, this role seemed like an elegant and balanced way to have that sort of fun. Nice work, nsg :][/cell][/row]

[header=5]Master Strategist[/header]
[row][cell]6/19/2019[/cell][cell]Irrelephant11[/cell][cell]insomnia[/cell][cell]Greatest Idea VIII[/cell][cell]In a Greatest Idea game where town's loss seemed inevitable (FOUR TOWN DEATHS NIGHT 1???), and the only question in the dead thread was "which scumteam will win?" (among two 2-man scumteams, a small cult, and two serial killers), insomnia changed everything in lategame. As town psychiatrist, he correctly identified and targeted both serial killers, converting them both to townies on N3 and N4, winning the game for town on N4. Though I tried my best to get him to target me (a werewolf), I failed, and instead of a continued town slaughter, the game ended abruptly when the last serial killer shot me and converted to town all at once. Nice aim, insomnia :][/cell][/row]
This post was pretty much invisible. I'm using sepia. Dunno why the colors seem messed up.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by davesaz »

Add people to the submitter column, maybe in parenthesis.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:44 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 364, chennisden wrote:
In post 357, Creature wrote:Why wasn't Gameshow RC nominated?
Gameshow was... well, gameshow
I think he was trying to ask why RC wasn't nominated for whatever role he had in Gameshow?
The simple answer of course is, if you think it should be nominated then nom it.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 385, Jingle wrote:TIL, ali has a really tall computer monitor.

Also, I still say that is the only viable contender for post of the year.
The post containing the noms? Or one of the noms within that post?
I agree the posts containing noms are great, though I'd put them up for whatever we call the helping-out-the-site contributor one instead.

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”