ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2872, Vorkuta wrote:I am, but that means I'll have to do the legwork of justifying my fears so.....
I don't know what legwork you think would be required of you, but explaining any thought going through your head would help to better sort you at this point.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

Goddess of the ice cream, how do you feel about Jesus Cain?
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ugh.. Been reading. I still suspect you all. (prod dodging post as I continue to read.)
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:09 pm

In post 2873, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2867, Vorkuta wrote:Who gave Kirari full control of the game state and why are we being coralled?
This is actually a good post!
J/w but why is it a good post when no one seems to want to keep playing this game, I just want to close out the win and it's a lot easier to do that with a vetted townblock of 4 rather than 3
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 5.2Not Voting(7)Kirari Momobami,Kublai Khan,LuckyOtter,ofrhz,Vorkuta,Nero Cain,

LuckyOtter(1)DeasVail,

Kirari Momobami(0)

ofrhz(0)

BodhiSmith13
DeasVail(0)

Vorkuta(0)

Nero Cain
Gollum
(0)

Kublai Khan(0)

No Lynch(0)

With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2019-07-26 20:29:00).
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2878, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2873, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2867, Vorkuta wrote:Who gave Kirari full control of the game state and why are we being coralled?
This is actually a good post!
J/w but why is it a good post when no one seems to want to keep playing this game, I just want to close out the win and it's a lot easier to do that with a vetted townblock of 4 rather than 3
It feels a bit micro-managey!

Though that also was before this weird silence.

Anyway I've made my vote and I feel pretty comfortable with it? I've had a glance through a couple of times now and Otter just fits imo.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:44 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

I'm having a hard time believing Kirari v nom was SvS theater (it's really not impossible but I think there's an easier solution), so at present I'm happy to give her control and keep the game from stalling. And complaining about being corralled but not doing anything to move things in a different direction is fairly suspect imo.

@Kirari I want to say lynch DV over Nero mostly because I don't want to believe I'm wrong about another townread. Partly because it looks like DV is signaling that he's OK with a Vork lynch while adamantly sticking to voting me so that he can look good on a green Vork flip and then gun for my lynch next. There's some earlier play that still doesn't make sense to me as scum but I'll look through it again. And Nero.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:03 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Just looking at vote counts, DV has literally never landed on a major wagon except for mine. I think he's the most obvious candidate for scum trying to stay clean, using his obsession over me to avoid having to take a major stance on anything else in the game. He did land a couple of other votes. Once on Vork and once on pops. But those didn't go anywhere, and could easily have been an attempt to make it look like he's not just plopping a vote on me and avoiding everything else.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:14 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

I think my hesitation with DV has been that he's blatantly defended all of the scum, and now that's true of nom as well (assuming he knew they were traitor). I just don't usually expect scum to do such obvious things, but I also didn't expect nom to try to pocket me so hard, so fuck if I know.

Here's a question for everyone. Does anyone see a moment where either HWS or Nom might have signaled their traitor status? Can we reasonably believe that the remaining scum figured out nom was their buddy? I mean, HWS' entrance was so sloppy it caught my attention, but would that be enough?
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:30 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Except I think scum might have thought Niko was the traitor, given his entrance. Red and Creature stayed off the wagon, as did DV, but not Nero (and Nero was early on the Niko wagon). Nero was also later on the Creature wagon than I'd expect of scum. So yeah, I think I'm good with DV over Nero.

Vork is still a decent candidate. He missed the Niko wagon, voted early enough on Creature it could have just been distancing. He wasn't voting at the end of D2. Had a useless DV vote all of D3. Plopped a vote on me D4 and left it while town scrambled. And he's been largely absent this game.

So I'm fine with Vork/DV > Nero.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

LuckyOtter - HeWhoSwims/nomnomnom calling him town or lynchbait all game.

Nero Cain - "Random" First vote of HeWhoSwims. nomnomnom never gave a read.

ofrhz - nomnomnom was partial to ofrhz lynch over LuckyOtter lynch.

Vorkuta - Barely mentions Vorkuta.

BodhiSmith13-DeasVail - nomnomnom calls DeasVail town for hesitating on the RedFlavor lynch.

Kirari Momobami - Went from town read to scummy in a sort of self-preservation fashion.

I think Kirari Momobami and ofrhz are off the table for today.

I think a traitor generally tries to signal the groupscum not to kill them, and tries to protect them by calling them town.

So.. I think LuckyOtter is the strongest contender for lynch and failing that, DeasVail for vig-shot. I would strongly reccomend Nero Cain for lynch following that.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Vorkuta »

VOTE: LuckyOtter
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:00 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2876, Kirari Momobami wrote:Goddess of the ice cream, how do you feel about Jesus Cain?
I think he's town, and with four townreads that I feel pretty good about, this game should be autowin.

Given that, it doesn't matter who we lynch in Otter/DV/Vorkuta, but I kind of want to lynch the last scum today for uhhh style points. I will try to finish rereading nom's ISO tonight.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:14 am

Post by ofrhz »

If that townblock is correct, then the Niko and Montosh wagons were all town lolllll
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:49 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2885, Kublai Khan wrote:LuckyOtter - HeWhoSwims/nomnomnom calling him town or lynchbait all game.

BodhiSmith13-DeasVail - nomnomnom calls DeasVail town for hesitating on the RedFlavor lynch.

Kirari Momobami - Went from town read to scummy in a sort of self-preservation fashion.

I think a traitor generally tries to signal the groupscum not to kill them, and tries to protect them by calling them town.

So.. I think LuckyOtter is the strongest contender for lynch and failing that, DeasVail for vig-shot. I would strongly reccomend Nero Cain for lynch following that.
Reading through nom’s ISO, I felt as if they were getting ready to change to a “scumread” on me, but hopefully it doesn’t need to come to that.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2889, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2885, Kublai Khan wrote:LuckyOtter - HeWhoSwims/nomnomnom calling him town or lynchbait all game.

Reading through nom’s ISO, I felt as if they were getting ready to change to a “scumread” on me, but hopefully it doesn’t need to come to that.
Well...

1) feelings aren't evidence.
2) Why would you iso nomnomnom for how it might make you look scummy if you're town?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I read through nom’s ISO after the flip and found their progression on me interesting?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Yeah, okay. I think you got a scum role and were checking to see if nomnomnom outed you.

VOTE: DeasVail

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Why wouldn’t I be looking at nom’s ISO after the flip? This just seems bizarre.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Are you deliberately trying not to understand?

Looking through nomnomnom's ISO to find scum is a very town move.
Looking through nomnomnom's ISO to check to see if you can spin yourself as town is a very scummy move.

I did the first one.
You did the second one.

Therefore, you are scum.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:20 pm

In post 2888, ofrhz wrote:If that townblock is correct, then the Niko and Montosh wagons were all town lolllll
I've been certain niko included at most 1 scum for a long time lol
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:24 pm

I think reading to towncase yourself after being propsed as a vig shot isn't intrinsically scummy

It would help if he was saying he was towncasing himself tho, ya
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2427, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2425, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2419, nomnomnom wrote:@Kirari you seriously think Otter is town and that I'm scum?
I'm leaning that way rn yeah
If I am traitor and that Otter is town explain to me why I do not hammer him here and buy my groupscum more ground, and instead go to the length of defending Otter and saying he is lynchbait.

I'd love to hear an answer to that one.
psyduck
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Otter at L-1

Spoiler:
In post 2264, Not Known 15 wrote:
Vote Count 4.3LuckyOtter(4)DeasVail,popsofctown,Vorkuta,Kirari Momobami,

ofrhz(3)LuckyOtter,nomnomnom,Jesus Louisus,

Not Voting(1)ofrhz,

Jesus Louisus(1)Nero Cain,

Vorkuta(1)Kublai Khan,

Nero Cain(0)

BodhiSmith13
DeasVail(0)

Saudade
Lil Uzi Vert
popsofctown(0)

HeWhoSwims
nomnomnom(0)

Kublai Khan(0)

Kirari Momobami(0)

No Lynch(0)

With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2019-07-17 18:43:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
In post 2301, nomnomnom wrote:Otter is lynchbait calling it now.
In post 2302, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2277, Kublai Khan wrote:@ LuckyOtter, nomnomnom, Jesus Louisus - Is there anything outside of ofrhz's reaction to popsofctown's RedFlavor catch that signals scum to you guys?
That wasn't really the reason I scumread Of, I think you misread my argument.
I think Of has a "going under the radar" feel to her. A lot of what she says are fencesitting opinions. Hell, even if you go and look back on her "defense" of Red it was not even a proper defense, it was a fencesit, which is why I consider that infinitely more scummy than say, deasvail coming in to defend the slot even though he was extremely wrong.

There is no impact from that slot. She misread that as "not posting and being away for a while" but that's not what I meant by no impact. She posts a bunch of nothing. No strong opinions and a lot of fluff. I think she's scum and trying to redirect the heat somewhere else constantly. She's also signalled going a bunch of places like my slot ("I think nom is scum") without doing anything about it which signals a player that is ready to just sheep and sheep and sheep. I think this is just scum that is trying to extend the game as much as possible.
In post 2304, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2303, Kirari Momobami wrote:I'd still like a list from you nom
A readslist?
I don't feel the need to do it but I guess I can do it later.
In post 2306, Not Known 15 wrote:
Vote Count 4.4LuckyOtter(5)DeasVail,popsofctown,Vorkuta,Kirari Momobami,Nero Cain,

ofrhz(3)LuckyOtter,nomnomnom,Jesus Louisus,

Not Voting(1)ofrhz,

Vorkuta(1)Kublai Khan,

Jesus Louisus(0)

Nero Cain(0)

BodhiSmith13
DeasVail(0)

Saudade
Lil Uzi Vert
popsofctown(0)

HeWhoSwims
nomnomnom(0)

Kublai Khan(0)

Kirari Momobami(0)

No Lynch(0)

With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2019-07-17 18:43:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
In post 2313, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2311, Kirari Momobami wrote:I just think she's traitor not killing scum.
I was on RF's wagon and you guys insisted to get Montosh lynched without a proper case for it and you blame me?
In post 2315, nomnomnom wrote:I wasn't blaming anyone to be on that wagon for what it's worth, just that singling me out for things that happened is weird as fuck.
In post 2317, nomnomnom wrote:Kirari is just forcing her read on me really hard with things that, again, are verified to not be true. And it's not the first time she's done it, and she herself admitted that she wanted to get a reaction out of me with what she said even though she clearly isn't that kind of player.

I want her slot lynched at LYLO-1 if it ever comes to it, but now Of is just the better lynch. Otter reeks of lynchbait.

Later in the day
Spoiler:
In post 2603, nomnomnom wrote:also ergh, would be sad we end with an Otter lynch because I think he's making really good points about the game, he's pretty much playing the same as in the micro I played with him. Nothing too different.
In post 2604, popsofctown wrote:if we mislynch him he can still use his power role, his power role is VT and we can deadsheep him for being awesome and I think correctly reading Jesus sooner than I was able to for instance which on its own should autowin the game with him being in the vt group in massclaim

if we mislynch ofhrz who has been playing passive enough to have a power role.. although kinda too passive to have a good one I think sometimes... anyway we don't have as many data points in massclaim and the PR doesn't get fired
In post 2605, nomnomnom wrote:Meeeeeeeeeeh

End of day
In post 2666, nomnomnom wrote:I don't want a no lynch but I'd feel horrible voting otter here just to get there.
In post 2720, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Kirari

Perhaps this is going to lead somewhere.
In post 2747, nomnomnom wrote:Deas feels like a gamble.

I feel way more comfortable voting Of, Kirari. Maybe Jesus. Maybe Vork.
In post 2752, nomnomnom wrote:Actually let me perhaps put Vork before jesus before Vork feels like he gives his vote very loosely and perhaps again we're all losing our time screaming at each other (as in the top posters).

But redirecting there feels sooooooo bad.
In post 2755, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2749, ofrhz wrote:How is he a gamble?
because I have a slight townread on the guy, so I would feel bad voting there.
In post 2756, nomnomnom wrote:@Kirari how do you feel about Vork again? I remember you bringing him up.
In post 2787, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2785, Kirari Momobami wrote:I'm basically unable to post again from now until deadline.

Maybe very briefly for a hammer in almost exactly 2 hours but can't guarantee.

Nom's response to pressure has been decent. I still dislike her random townreads on vork and otter because I think as scum she likes to create unexplained and random townreads on people she wants in lylo. Nero thinks her reasoning there is fine and I strongly disagree.

Otter I moved off largely because the traitor thing, and his engagement after the pressure moved off him hasn't been that bad.

If this has been a bunch of tvts then jesus has been doing jack shit to break any of them up.

Vork could easily flip scum but he's also unclaimed so risky to do another claim when we already have 3 vts claimed.

Not sure what we do here tbh
I never said I townread vork for the record. I said "we're not lynching there". But I honestly thought that people would have followed me on Of by now lol.

With that said he's more of a nullslot because of his lack of posts.
Last-minute vote points strongly to Kirari town

I think nom was gearing for a last minute redirection onto Vork before the Jesus flashwagon, and that's probably enough to take Vork out of the pool today.

DV/Otter for the lynch/vig?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Shit I meant to spoiler that

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”