Not Your Mama’s Roll2Dodge [2/4] (SIGNUPS OPEN)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Sushi Martyr
Sushi Martyr
Goon
Sushi Martyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Sushi Martyr »

/in
my husband and true love, Tomonori Kotokura (Hiiro no Kakera 4)

How is that relevant? Uhhh, he would be great at forum mafia if he lived today and not ~1000 years ago in a fantasy setting.
Sushi Martyr
Sushi Martyr
Goon
Sushi Martyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Sushi Martyr »

Admittedly I'm not that familiar with the steampunk genre, but it seems like it could be fun.

I don't really have any concrete character ideas yet; my mind's still kind of struggling to process the whole concept of
having
this much freedom in creating a character. :lol: In a good way. I'll sit down tomorrow and see if I can flesh something out then.

How is that relevant? Uhhh, he would be great at forum mafia if he lived today and not ~1000 years ago in a fantasy setting.
Sushi Martyr
Sushi Martyr
Goon
Sushi Martyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Sushi Martyr »

Hi, sorry for vanishing for a day.

I can do Discord but might have to make a new account depending on if my phone keeps being a butt-- I'm staying with my dad in St. Louis for the week, and Discord wants me to confirm it's me through my email; unfortunately, Google also seems convinced I'm a hacker, and the couple of times it's tried to send a verification thing to my phone have failed. So yeah, mildly frustrating.

I kind of wanted to do a roguish saboteur character, but since Felissan and FF both seem to be incorporating rogue-ish elements, it makes me want to be kinda different.

My main holdup is I'm not entirely sure how the interaction with magic and steampunk-y machinery stuff is gonna work. I'd be game for playing a magic caster but am having some trouble fitting it in a steampunk setting in a way that intuitively makes sense to me. (I looked up "steampunk rpg classes" for inspiration and like the idea of an alchemist, but I'm also playing a transmutation wizard in an upcoming D&D game, which seems pretty similar to the aspects of alchemy I like, and I like having some variety.) Anyone have any suggestions?

Sushi Martyr
Sushi Martyr
Goon
Sushi Martyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Sushi Martyr »

/out

Sorry, I don't think I can do this after all

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”