Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #0) » Sun May 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Performer »

Sup
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Performer »

In post 48, LuckyOtter wrote: I think NM is the only one here I've played with before. So far on par with what I remember.
This is not true at all.
In post 112, Vorkuta wrote:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum. -Morality
*chokes on food*

Hi
:lol: Hello
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Performer »

Hey pp,

not much, got 2 townreads so far.
good to see someone else in a close age range. Been awhile.
How's life been?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Performer »

I've been through some things. Lost a job recently, got a new one recently. Moving out of the bay area . Looking for an affordable apt or studio.

I have schadd & vork so far as town. Still sorting others.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Performer »

@pp
my read on schadd has been due to his posts 50, 87, 91, 103. There was a game where I was scum and luckyotter was town, my agenda that game included pocketing lucky to eventually get him mislynched. and he did get mislynched later in the game because I added into the paranoia that lucky was town, and I knew people would get paranoid that nobody could be so townie that long AND live so far.

schadd moderated that game...so I'm going off that basis of his read on lucky in this game. not sure if lucky is scum or town though, but I'm working off the townblock from what's been posted so far.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #5) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Performer »

In post 127, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry to hear, but glad you got a new one.
yeah, the new supervisor and another new person in upper mgmt, I'm not sure what exactly transpired but it made me certain on one thing. how your mgrs manage folks and if they work hard or give up on you in a company, is worth a ton if not more than the income made in a role.

I moved on and I'm not looking back at that place .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #6) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Performer »

In post 183, Vorkuta wrote:Also I still want the N_M policy
Let's lynch scum instead of policy lynches. also I see you voted nm, then changed to redemption, then advocated you're still wanting the nm policy. bizarre.
In post 130, ChannelDelibird wrote:Performer - if you were happy to name your two townreads when PP asked, why not name them as a matter of course when writing 124?
it was provided that way so people would ask, and then I could hopefully get a better read on someone if they asked about it. what came about from that was an extra tr.
In post 155, schadd_ wrote:maybe mjl is town bc it looks like this sort of thing is just what she does
??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #7) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Performer »

Also, cdb's call out of mary's is odd to me. How is that anti town? the most I could get from that after rereading over and over, was a slight town tone. because it looks like she's simply wondering about the setup.

also want to hear more from lil uz & nm (who hasnt posted in over 2 days).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #8) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Performer »

schadd, why do you still think lucky is a good vote?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #9) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Performer »

In post 223, MaryJoLisa wrote:So
@Mod
are we keeping Redemption or not? I'm not clear on the rules, so I'd like to know the status of this player.
I'm actually waiting for zuck to get replaced asap as we have a slot hole there. if redemp seriously requests replace out, that's up to him & the mod.

Why so interested in that? thoughts on the gamestate or reads right now?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #10) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Performer »

still want to see an answer to my question to schadd about mary.

I'm guessing nm's vote was on cdb? because that's the closest thing to a danny devito - cdb's profile photo lol
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #11) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 244, Not_Mafia wrote:No all those are wrong
lol...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: mary
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #13) » Wed May 22, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 257, Detective Pikachu wrote:How many people are currently townreading LUV?
probably 0, including me.
In post 259, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 220, Performer wrote:
In post 130, ChannelDelibird wrote:Performer - if you were happy to name your two townreads when PP asked, why not name them as a matter of course when writing 124?
it was provided that way so people would ask, and then I could hopefully get a better read on someone if they asked about it. what came about from that was an extra tr.
I put it to you that if this was enough to give you a townread, then literally any reply to your post would have given you a townread. Really?
I'm familiar with pp and I prefer working with people I know more than strangers in a game, and even moreso if I've known them for awhile.
His interaction & tone of his ISO sounds like it comes from town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #14) » Wed May 22, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 276, MaryJoLisa wrote:I had been at L-1 with Vorkuta's vote and no one called it?
according to my count, I don't think anyone's been at L-1 .

also , how pika can tell nm is slightly town indicative because of his nickname applications, is funny. as someone who's seen & played with nm of both alignments, so far I don't have a good enough read (null) on him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #15) » Wed May 22, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Performer’s naked vote implies he shares the same thoughts as Vork on Mary Jo.
In post 290, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:However I expect an older player not to vote Mary Jo for that reason.
I voted mary due to the awkward & who even talks like that in ??
Additionally she's been asking about rookie questions despite having fm experience already, and denied answering my gamestate+reads question.

I've also removed schadd from my town block as I've gotten a strange feeling from his iso, and from reviewing a newbie town game of his along with my recollection of our town game with rc (who got outraged at us mislynching him sigh). He isn't being as engaging as his town meta in here.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #16) » Wed May 22, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Performer »

Just looking at the lurker pool (haven't been present enough) in psyche, luv, redemption, nm, ge, my thoughts are this:
GE I've typically had a ridiculously hard time reading, along with nm. Don't know who the first 3 are though

If people have meta with the first 3, now is a great time to provide it imo
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #17) » Wed May 22, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Performer »

In post 308, schadd_ wrote:{penguin}
{cdb}
{psyche, redemption}
{mjl, nm}
{vorkuta, gamma, luv}
{lucky otter, detective pikachu, performer}
First of all... schadd you crack me up.
Secondly, Why are vork or pika so far in? Also, disagree with the lucky otter read.
In post 309, Vorkuta wrote:I'm told penguin posts a lot as town so I buy that.
from the surface, I wouldn't think he posts more as scum or town.....so don't know where you get this info from for pp.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #18) » Thu May 23, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 318, LuckyOtter wrote:Performer, are you trying to pocket me again? Oh shucks. I had a slight town read on you anyway.

I'm also seeing schadd's reads in reverse, or nearly. CDB too high (null for me, might just be trying to look busy), gamma, vork and performer too low (although, schadd do you mean that the second to last tier is null and you have several layers of townreads above it?). I'm ok with Penguin high and Pika low for now.

On that note, I'm not crazy about the votes going on Gamma. I don't see it. Any of you want to elaborate?

Psyche, now would be a great time to start chiming in.
:lol:

I did another ISO of you earlier in the phase and thought this is the typical "lucky is likely town" game. This time I'm town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #19) » Thu May 23, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 333, Vorkuta wrote:Anything fun happen in your scum!PT while you were out?

VOTE: Redemption as elsa's inactive
Update on game state please and thank you
Hold on...elsa jay is in here??
Also, vork asking about scum pt assumes there is daychat in the question.
In post 341, Vorkuta wrote:Wtf a proper and game related question coming from N_M?
What happened? WHAT CHANGED?

Also lawl at schadd getting lynched 3 times :P
cant tell if youre being sarcastic or serious but nm DOES play the game behind the bulk of his trolling...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #20) » Thu May 23, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Performer »

lucky is this your main ? do you have any alts? running a meta check.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #21) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Pikachu

As great as it sounds that pp+vork say redemp is town, I want to see a colored reads list from redemp (and yes I have a reason for asking about this)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #22) » Fri May 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 477, Psyche wrote:There's an overwhelming amount of real content
Definitely disagree with this assessment.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #23) » Sun May 26, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Performer »

Busy holiday weekend, should be catching up tomorrow
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #24) » Tue May 28, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Performer »

I dont like this vote from schadd without reason, I dont like the ub claim either from pika, it makes no sense at all.

I think the reads list from redemption is coming from town, and the replace in from chen is very odd with the vote and unvote of pp.

Psyches wall posting is hard to understand.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #25) » Tue May 28, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Performer »

What else is fishy: tried engaging Mary earlier and she ignored it, now she replied to pika. S and s there or plain annoying are my theories about that.

To answer whoever asked me - I have a shadd town. I think my computer notes had lucky, pp, and vork town still . Hadn't had a chance to get on the computer so im phone posting atm.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #26) » Tue May 28, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Performer »

Lucky i don't know who's vote on chen that you're talking about . Mod can we get a vc?

I have pika and chen as the top 2 candidates .

Cdb i'm having some trouble sorting. Schadd interactions, such as his ones with pika, made me lean town pm him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #27) » Tue May 28, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Performer »

Town on him*

Autocorrect phone issues.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #28) » Tue May 28, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Performer »

In post 859, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 857, Performer wrote:What else is fishy: tried engaging Mary earlier and she ignored it, now she replied to pika. S and s there or plain annoying are my theories about that.

To answer whoever asked me - I have a shadd town. I think my computer notes had lucky, pp, and vork town still . Hadn't had a chance to get on the computer so im phone posting atm.
I'm so sorry, did I miss a question from you?
I'd like to see a readslist .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #29) » Tue May 28, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 860, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 856, Performer wrote:I dont like this vote from schadd without reason, I dont like the ub claim either from pika, it makes no sense at all.

I think the reads list from redemption is coming from town, and the replace in from chen is very odd with the vote and unvote of pp.

Psyches wall posting is hard to understand.
1. See prev. question on schadd
2. Why don't you buy the UB claim?
3. Say some more about chen and why you think his voting is odd
4. Do you see Psyche's wall posting as alignment indicative?
What question on schadd...?

I cant say anything more about the claim but I dont buy it. His read list of putting me, schadd and you as his highest scumreads, is also too bizarre.

Psyches wall posting is confusing to understand and that makes me less trusting of it. Hard to even know his stances on people, which makes me unwilling to add him to my town block.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #30) » Tue May 28, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 866, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 861, Performer wrote:Lucky i don't know who's vote on chen that you're talking about . Mod can we get a vc?

I have pika and chen as the top 2 candidates .

Cdb i'm having some trouble sorting. Schadd interactions, such as his ones with pika, made me lean town pm him.
You said "I don't like this vote from schadd without reason." which vote are you referring to?
From a catchup, I think he naked voted me. Even though i think he's town, that's a questionable vote from schadd. Which...nobody inquired about, interestingly :eek:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #31) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 891, Redemption wrote:
chennisden wrote:Redemption discussing the DP movie is scummy because it feels like a substitute for actually playing
Says the guy who doesn't reply shit when asked to emphasize on his single-sentenced reads.

Not_Mafia wrote:CDB’s activity levels are unacceptable tbh
You're no one talk actually. He may be inactive but he still has done more than you did for us.
I agree with this

I want to add that I think nm grows clearer later in the game in terms of alignment. That's my take based on observation of his games and past games with him...including the game moderated by pp where he refused to believe bbt was scum, while we were both prs, and we lost in lylo. :(
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #32) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 898, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That’s a weird one.
what's a weird one?
In post 897, Vorkuta wrote:VORKUTA VERY OFFICIAL 1000!% GUARANTEED TO BE CORRECT VOTE COUNT VOLUME 2

Detective Pikachu:
Performer, ChannelDelibird, PenguinPower, Not_Mafia, Redemption (5)
Redemption:
MaryJoLisa (1)
Chennisden:
schadd_ (1)
MaryJoLisa:
Lil Uzi Vert (1)
Lil Uzi Vert:
LuckyOtter (1)
schadd_:
Detective Pikachu, Vorkuta

Guys go vote somewhere:
Psyche, Chennisden (2)
Thanks!
In post 899, Vorkuta wrote:Most other people who've been wagoned feel like lynchbait
I want to poke around here
VOTE: Schadd

pedit
ikr- honestly tempted to L-1/hammer as I previously said as I don't buy the UB claim and that's probably the way it's going to go but *shrugs*
vork have you any experience with anybody here??....I don't even know how many times you've vote hopped by now...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #33) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 904, Psyche wrote:mjl do you have any intuitions about the difference bt your town and scum game
why would you ask mary about her meta differences... :roll:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #34) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: chenn
only about 3 days left to deadline

my strongest scumreads are still pikachu & chenn.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #35) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Performer »

other interesting things noted from chenn's iso (based on likelihood of red flip): defense of pikachu multiple times, saying pp/schadd/redemption aren't townie
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #36) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 926, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 920, Performer wrote:vork have you any experience with anybody here??
In post 6, Vorkuta wrote:Hi again to Not_Mafia, Gamma Emerald, LUV, Penguin, and schadd, and hey to the rest of you!
Technically schadd was a mod and my "ongoing" game with chennis just ended
+1

I did a quick check & saw you & pp were there too with chen.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #37) » Wed May 29, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 927, PenguinPower wrote:Hey Vorkuta...you think my tone here is similar to our recent Open game?
that's funny because I myself can't meta read you that well, pp...which also brings me back to thinking mary's reads list about me was strange. she said I largely relied on tone reading? That's not the whole picture, it's just one of many things I use in scum and town hunting (this is just an elaboration @mary).
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #38) » Wed May 29, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Performer »

mary stated redemp as her only scum read, then stated due to a deadline and being unable to convince people, that she'll just sheep onto a pika or chen lynch. and in her reads, it sounded like she thought pika was town due to the pr claim.

so after all that tunneling for redemption scum, this post of a change of vote is downright fishy.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #39) » Wed May 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Performer »

I'd like to hear a reads list from LUV, and after rereading redemp's reads list, it makes no sense that he said schadd & I posted sufficient content yet are NULL. Lol...?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #40) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Performer »

In post 946, LuckyOtter wrote:@anyone, legit question, what happens if our mod doesn't come back? Can we call for a backup mod? Should I go scour Arden looking for him?

Also, is that why activity has kinda died down? Or are people just ready to settle on pikachu?
I've seen in at least 1 game that the normal queue mod or another administrative staff will step in to resume the moderation duties. In that case, the host (if no valid reason) will get punished in some way for severely failing moderation duties . In terms of Arden, I hope you don't mean Arden area in Sacramento lol.

Activity dying is worrisome because that's very conducive for scum, and I'm not sure where you got the idea that we're settling on pika....we've not been a very unified group.

Since the mod didn't update his recent vc and it's been awhile, I propose an idea to pp: that we have someone come help resume moderation duties today.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #41) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 947, MaryJoLisa wrote:I don't really have a strong position in this game, period. I see Redemption as scummy and I saw Vorkuta throwing him some cover. When I figured out that the player is not new at all to this game, I pointed it out and Vorkuta didn't seem phased by my revelation. For that, I thought Vorkuta might have been Redemption's partner.
I see it as unlikely for scum to play the way vork has been playing. why do you say vork covered redemption when he wasn't the only one? pp did too iirc.

I trust pp a lot, and am a little trusting of vork due to his town meta (though we've never played before). This is assuming that these 2 are town, which I still have town reads on.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #42) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Performer »

In post 951, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 949, Performer wrote:
In post 946, LuckyOtter wrote: In terms of Arden, I hope you don't mean Arden area in Sacramento lol.
I used to live and work in that area! Here's a tip: avoid that area at all cost in the summer time.
!!!!!!!!

I actually have a high heat tolerance so I enjoy warmer weather. Do you have any tips for me in terms of renting an apt or studio? I've been looking for an affordable place...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #43) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Performer »

Votecount

Detective Pikachu: Performer, ChannelDelibird, PenguinPower, Not_Mafia, Redemption (5)
Redemption: MaryJoLisa (1)
Chennisden: schadd_ (1)
MaryJoLisa: Lil Uzi Vert (1)
Lil Uzi Vert: LuckyOtter (1)
schadd_: Detective Pikachu, Vorkuta
not voting: Psyche, Chennisden (2)

*accurate as of end of pg 36
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #44) » Thu May 30, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 957, MaryJoLisa wrote:Yes I have tips! Don't move there!

If you do, get yourself in walking distance of the light rail or at least only one bus stop away. Sacramento does have a good public transportation system, but waiting for the next train in the middle of summer is miserable.
:( But Sacramento County is a good area...better than bay area by miles. I also have access to reliable transportation so I'll plan to get a connect transit card as a backup plan. I'm very good at protecting myself from scorching sun with a cap, long sleeves, sunblock, shade usage, and strong understanding of my skin's limits lol. (I don't need much protection against scorching heat)
In post 958, MaryJoLisa wrote:PP what is the likelihood of a universal backup being in this game?
Extremely, EXTREMELY unlikely. and this is coming from someone who is highly protective of prs.

regarding chen, I believe I and others have detailed why he's scum? his mention of those 3 being unlikely town, makes me think those 3 are likelier town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #45) » Thu May 30, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Performer »

ALSO, based on the reviewers of this setup, I'm not believing a ub is possible. That's all I can say about that for now.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #46) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Performer »

In post 983, Detective Pikachu wrote:This is fake reasoning. GiF designed the setup and reviewers probably went with what he wanted the setup to go with. You want to pretend that you're angle-shooting the setup based on the reviewers to a GiF game?
I am part of the NRG so I understand how certain folks review. I have you as not town because of the super fishy claim along with having lucky/schadd/me as scum reads.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #47) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 991, Detective Pikachu wrote:N_M suddenly starts aggressively pushing me and shading Psyche as soon as I start voting Performer
???
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #48) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Performer »

In post 986, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 984, Detective Pikachu wrote:Not_Mafia you ever going to say why you want to lynch me or are you just going to keep sheeping whatever wagon is in the lead?
Shut up scum
although it's rather pointless to ask wisdom, nm, and similar players of their reasoning...I also dont know why nm has been so adamant on a pika lynch today
In post 981, Psyche wrote:i think chenn is an ok lynch
haven't really taken the time to re-read things one last time yet though
I dont even remember why you are ok with a chenn lynch.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #49) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 997, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 994, Performer wrote:I am part of the NRG so I understand how certain folks review. I have you as not town because of the super fishy claim along with having lucky/schadd/me as scum reads.
I'm warming up to the otter actually. And I'm also part of the NRG and I think that this argument is complete garbage, this seems like an incredibly faked angle shoot from you and easily dismissed.
HOLD UP

you are?! Who are you!? I find this very hard to believe as I don't recall any of our staff having alts.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #50) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 996, MaryJoLisa wrote:What's NRG?
We're the site's team that reviews and passes setups before they're ever run...including this setup being run by GIF.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #51) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1002, PenguinPower wrote:I have alts
This is news to me :neutral: :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #52) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1000, Performer wrote:
In post 997, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 994, Performer wrote:I am part of the NRG so I understand how certain folks review. I have you as not town because of the super fishy claim along with having lucky/schadd/me as scum reads.
I'm warming up to the otter actually. And I'm also part of the NRG and I think that this argument is complete garbage, this seems like an incredibly faked angle shoot from you and easily dismissed.
HOLD UP

you are?! Who are you!? I find this very hard to believe as I don't recall any of our staff having alts.
If this is a lie, I swear to god...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #53) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 962, PenguinPower wrote:Who reviewed the setup and where are you seeing that? I don't see it in the first post.
Radiantcowbells & mastina.
In post 968, schadd_ wrote:
In post 687, schadd_ wrote:
Per the Former:
are you worried you'll get lynched / run up at some point this game?
yes I am but why would you ask me this weird question :(
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #54) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Performer »

@pikachu I DONT BELIEVE YOUR CLAIM EITHER,

but I'm not going to go into why today . Anyway, I think I've made myself clear enough.

Now all of a sudden you say you're a part of our team, that schadd knows your alt, and you're keeping a tight lip on you're alt in the nrg ? If anything that sequence of events make me more suspicious.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #55) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Performer »

even the reason of voting schadd for something about meming, is scummy (from pika)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #56) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Performer »

One of the problems that is helping scum is also that psyche/nm/cdb/luv haven't been easy to read.

So I want to see who the replacement will be for cdb (been over 6 days)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #57) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1013, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1010, PenguinPower wrote:I would think it more likely they would work to modify the setup to be conducive to a UB if he wanted one. Been awhile since I reviewed a game though.
Ok so why have you been ignoring Performer pushing this load of crappy fake angle-shooting at me? Now he wants to pretend he hasn't figured out who I am yet, his entire load of incredulity looks really fake
I'm not even voting you anymore, and the continued ignoring of my question is so real that it hurts.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #58) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Performer »

Something is starting to make me think that you're something_smart
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #59) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Performer »

Pika, that's not the thing I'm getting at. Obviously ub is allowable by itself in a setup. the balancing issues make that entirely a different matter
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #60) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Performer »

If pika somehow does flip green, looking at the vc and what's transpired itt - I would need to reevaluate nm/schadd/mary/cdb .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #61) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Performer »

If you're so sure I'm scum, who are my partners?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #62) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Performer »

I think you're just resorting to open wolfing now.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #63) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Performer »

Ugh nvm my question, apparently I have terrible memory/reading comprehension at times :lol:
:(
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #64) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1032, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 1005, Detective Pikachu wrote:I don't think schadd and redemption are scum together, but schadd/performer/NM seems fine, schadd/performer/MJL seems fine, schadd/performer/CDB seems fine.
Is your only reason for thinking me and Performer are a scum team is because we're both from Sacramento?
:facepalm:
I'm not from Sacramento.

And as pleasant as mary has been , if nm+mary are a team, I wouldn't be surprised. :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #65) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1035, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1031, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Danny Devito
You ever going to say Performer's name in this entire game? Let alone a read or a reaction to the conversation at hand?
He actually doesn't mention me at all from a quick glance of his ISO . :eek:

That's a good point . nm why are you townreading me?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #66) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1037, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1036, Performer wrote:And as pleasant as mary has been , if nm+mary are a team, I wouldn't be surprised.
So are you scum with N_M and Mary then?
Still town here. Also the amount of weird questions in this game that I fail to see the point in, are going to be the death of me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #67) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1049, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1042, Psyche wrote:think everyone who's posted in the last few pages are probably town
In post 1043, Psyche wrote:i guess i have luv chenn pp
:shifty:
If I were a vig...

well, I think everyone knows what I would say next. :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #68) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1075, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 924, Performer wrote:my strongest scumreads are still pikachu & chenn.
Why chenn?
In post 932, Performer wrote:that's funny because I myself can't meta read you that well, pp
If you can't meta read me well then...
In post 952, Performer wrote:I trust pp a lot
...why do you trust me a lot?
Partly because I can work with you, we've played together before, you're easy to understand. And yes...I am biased but a lot of people are biased.

chenn because his replace in was suspect & his predecessor was lacking. his scum reads of pp & schadd jumped out at me since I have pp/lucky/schadd/vork as town.

On another note, The lasts 2 posts from redemption are odd & I've yet to see luv's answer to my question
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #69) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1087, chennisden wrote:do you realize i literally NEVER defend pikachu if i'm scum?
In post 1088, chennisden wrote:if im scum i just vote pikachu and say "hi pikachu is scum"
In post 1089, chennisden wrote:and if we're both scum then i am practically gamethrowing
I can see a world where if you're both scum, then it makes sense for you to avoid the wagon.

But if you're town...why are you town reading pika?

also if I'm scum, why on earth would I go onto an entirely different wagon rather than just sit on pika and let someone quick hammer.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #70) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Performer »

In post 981, Psyche wrote:i think chenn is an ok lynch
haven't really taken the time to re-read things one last time yet though
chen , thoughts about this?

thinking aloud: the above with "i guess i have luv chenn pp" along with the past # of pgs between nm/mary/etc and looking at the vcs, make me wonder about a luv, redem, psyche, nm, cdb type of team.

-------------
*did a quick current vc
Redemption:
Psyche:
Performer: pikachu, chenn
Not_Mafia:
Detective Pikachu: ChannelDelibird, Not_Mafia (voted pika several times over and over), Redemption, schadd_
ChannelDelibird:
chennisden: PenguinPower, Performer
LuckyOtter:
MaryJoLisa: Lil Uzi Vert, LuckyOtter
Vorkuta:
Lil Uzi Vert:
PenguinPower:
schadd_: Vorkuta
Not Voting: Psyche, MaryJoLisa

*previous vc, accurate as of end of pg 36
Detective Pikachu: Performer, ChannelDelibird, PenguinPower, Not_Mafia, Redemption (5)
Redemption: MaryJoLisa (1)
Chennisden: schadd_ (1)
MaryJoLisa: Lil Uzi Vert (1)
Lil Uzi Vert: LuckyOtter (1)
schadd_: Detective Pikachu, Vorkuta
not voting: Psyche, Chennisden (2)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #71) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1106, schadd_ wrote:id still be into flashwagoning uzi
as appealing as that sounds, I think it's best to wait for cdb & uzi slots to be replaced. I don't see much point in flash wagoning either of those atm
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #72) » Fri May 31, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1108, Psyche wrote:if you think they're scum what does waiting for the replace do
if someone is voted, the voter should be doing so because they're fine with the lynch for the day. Just because someone is scummy doesn't make it a better idea for them to be lynched over someone else. Given what's happened since cdb slot has posted & that luv (proposed flash wagon from schadd) has missed out on a bunch of posts ever since he last posted, I'll wait.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:39 am

Post by Performer »

UNVOTE:

Busy weekend as usual, will be able to post more by tomorrow
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Performer »

Thanks to everyone who was patient and waited, as (WOW you guys posted 16+ pgs) I'm not as active if at all , on weekends.
In post 1523, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 671, Vorkuta wrote:
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
No

INTENT
Friendly reminder that I also hate this claim
+1 you're not alone in this thinking

BUT, I don't think dp should be hammered :cry:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Performer »

nm - his continued willingess to put dp as scum along with his bare reads list, make me ambivalent. More null than anything at the moment. On one hand he did put a show of faith by bringing up a reads list, which is a lot more than I've seen in any game I've been with nm in iirc. If there's a tier just for nm, he's in it right now

pp - the 1st alarm bell for me was his naked vote of me on pg 48 after chen's repost of my 2 vc counts there. Also, his continued revoting of dp has been somewhat fishy. His point about if a ub flips and is really a town ub, being a better risk than another pr being outed...I think that's slightly town indicative (pr protection) though I don't think I've ever heard of this type of thinking before. More null to me though than anything because that naked vote was an alarm bell. Null
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Performer »

luv - Though I like his pg 48 wall post, his reads list on pg 47 was really, really odd and bare - with him town reading red, vork, pp (probably pocketing pp since the 2 of them are familiar with each other?). Immediately after that post he agreed quickly with pp's proposal to lynch chen. pg 47 read to me like a psyche+luv possible scum team, which makes sense to me seeing as there has been disunity in who to lynch. Looking at 47, luv was fine with a chen lynch while psyche said he needed more "tension" and later was open to flash wagoning nm. dichotomy from luv & psyche, who've been hard to read, is a classic scum tell from my experience

psyche - he brough up a # of helpful platitudes but...I don't remember the last time he even voted. Also his ISO has a pattern of going along with consensus vote such as "i'd be open (to an nm flash wagon)" and he even said he was starting to come around to seeing chen as scum iirc. More often than not, a player like this is not town

mary - this slot has been making me town read and scum read it all over the place. For example on pg 49, does scum make a post like ? However, the slot fell apart once again to a scum read once she kept up the interaction about Sacramento, said she distrusted my setup speculation yet couldn't have a valid reason as to why, the rest of her iso has been sporadic, and I got the feeling she was role fishing on pg 46. I disagree with chen's analysis about mary being town according to what I've seen this game. Like what was chen basing his town read on mary on, even??

VOTE: psyche
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1537, Performer wrote:she kept up the interaction about Sacramento,
also for clarity, I DO enjoy that you were helpful , mary!

It's just that when you brought in the "you'll think of me when you go shopping for your apt," that seemed like it was a super weird fluff post that I didn't think town would've made :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Performer »

chen - pg 48 sounds like it comes from town. My doubt of chen being scum began when he brought up a great point about if he was scum, then he would've been fine with dp the lead wagon, being lynched. yet when he replaced in, he defended pika hardcore - which I think wouldn't be a great idea if he & pika were scum. a small part of me keeps wondering if chen+pika scum team makes sense but with what's been posted from the 2 along with that ub claim, I'm not stubborn and willing to forego my skepticism this phase about those 2

dp - his game solving improved considerably since his time of lurk earlier this phase, and his talk with me regarding his role & setup speculation, sounded like it came from frustrated town

nom - just came from a game where we were both town and worked closely together despite some disagreements at points. Her points made on page 61 are also awesome. I'm seeing nom as town

vork - his vote on me was sudden but the rest of his ISO still doesn't make me think it's got a scum agenda, so thinking he's town. His is a great analysis from him and I think that's town indicative, especially as I was one of the reviewers for that game where Morality (who has a strong scum reputation) was against town Vorkuta. I think his paranoia about a scum perf is coming from town, and I'll be honest - many of the things I say can be from any alignment but again, I'm town

schadd - still a town read partly because of , partly because of poe and meta when we were town in a micro game with rc (who got mad at us). his vote and later, a revote of dp - has me wondering though...but this is probably better for a later phase to bite into

lucky - on pgs 48-49, brought up again that he thought I was pocketing him, which is getting fishy because it started sounded like an excuse. I like the logic from those pgs & I don't trust redemp either but I wouldn't put redemp into a d2 sort/solve. Town lucky from a game we had in the past, tries to get the best lynch possible and he's been rallying us for a better lynch in his strong game solving posts. If I didn't say this before, I'll say this now - lucky should be protective target #1.

pedit: also I just realized I forgot I was missing redemp from the reads lists, and I don't have him as town. Thinking he's more null than anything else
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1541, Psyche wrote:your reads are surface-level, performer
you'd do better to think in terms of motives and personalities than behavioral patterns left unlinked to psychological states
I was looking at folks in terms of motives and personalities as well as un-patterned behaviors and patterns. I'm a combo guy.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1539, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 1538, Performer wrote:
In post 1537, Performer wrote:she kept up the interaction about Sacramento,
also for clarity, I DO enjoy that you were helpful , mary!

It's just that when you brought in the "you'll think of me when you go shopping for your apt," that seemed like it was a super weird fluff post that I didn't think town would've made :neutral:
I was just trying to be friendly. :(
I'm sorry mary but I don't think you're town :cry:
In post 1543, Psyche wrote:that's a flaw
I appreciate your honesty and constructive criticism
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1545, Psyche wrote:a maybe interesting thing is that your scum and town read seem pretty neatly divided between behavior and motive/personality reads, respectively
i suppose it's the nature of the game's difficulty
if this is a psychological analysis about me playing with some biases , you're absolutely right and I carry biases irl as well. But I'd like to think I have biases and can be objective, based on the context. a game hosted by pp with nm & I being masons, a game hosted by schadd where I was scum and lucky was town and a bulk of the players knew each other - which caused some trust between them because they believed they could more easily read friends than strangers...that's a part of the game . makes it difficult and fun.

considering what's happened in d1 and the deadline being about 2 days away,
can we get a reads list?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1546, nomnomnom wrote:I'm not sure we reach a Psyche lynch today, just like I believe we do not reach a Vorkuta lynch today.

I'm just debating internally if I want to risk the UB flip on a player that's been irrational, or just want to propose the vote on Chennis who has just been odd in general. Living with this spot for too long can cause town some trouble.
Why are people town reading psyche?? Considering what he has done (and also what he has not done). I also don't think vork is a good lynch...I'm willing to consolidate onto any of my scum reads and probably null reads, but I'd need to hear something compelling for the latter.

regarding the 2nd part - yeah I know what you mean
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1165, Psyche wrote:I'm fine with a chenn lynch but it also feels too much like a free lunch, yknow? I need more...tension.
In post 1205, Psyche wrote:i'd be open i guess
In post 1264, Psyche wrote:my gut now says chenn is genuine and town
but it's just a gut
luv/psyche/nm/mary/pp/red

Some combination of these makes the most sense to me . Also if dp/chen make it far this game without dying, that'll be suspicious.

ub is way too convenient a scum claim but after more interactions with dp, I got too hesitant about him...I admit that part of it is because of his debate with me coming from his standpoint of being on the same nrg team as me...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1555, Psyche wrote:in general your idea that i don't extensively talk about reported my reads paired w the overall shallowness of your read explanation has given me the sense that you've given my iso surprisingly little analysis given where your vote is laying
those were just a few parts
ok let's say we just go with your iso.

from a glance , you have nm scum? yet you said our standards of him are... "low" ?....
why is your read on chen being town?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Performer »

@nom I'm trying to wrap my head around chen being scum as you're saying it's likely that he is. because I'd imagine scum would come into the gamestate where dp was lead wagon, and chen could easily just sit on the wagon , right? Whereas I'd expect town likely comes in, and it's likelier they say "wait a minute I don't think this is scum"....which was what happened from chen.

There IS a possibility where both of them are scum however, and the fact that dp (if I am right about his main & he has a ton of setup knowledge too) is a brilliant fm player capable of faking a ub claim....I'm trying to reconsider this, if we don't get a psyche lynch.
-----

@nm you WOULD say tldr :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1522, MaryJoLisa wrote:It also seems to me like if UB was such an extraordinarily rare and powerful role, Detective Pikachu would not fake that as scum. Wouldn’t scum!DP choose something more likely? Pikachu claims to be a part of the setup review group, so I think he'd be capable of selecting a more believable role if he was faking it.

Performer is not a particularly active player and sometimes I find that scum put in minimal effort and just let town run themselves around in circles so we kill each other. Performer specifically went AWOL when I started calling out his reasoning for voting for Detective Pikachu. To me, that reinforces my belief that Performer is scum who is trying to take out a town PR. If Performer flips green, then that’s another story.
It's not a rare role but it's a brilliant claim if it's a fake claim from scum dp. that's because it's a harder role to confirm than say, vigilante or mason. why would you think scum dp would select a better role???

Me not being active is nai though you're right that scum typically puts in minimal effort. i never went awol when you called out my reasoning...point me to what questions you still have for me please.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1560, nomnomnom wrote:I'll be honest. I could settle for a NM lynch here. But I have odd reasons for it, and the back of my mind tells me straying away from Chenn and DP is a bad idea.
I'm really trying to think through all possibilities . something I realized is that we'll eventually have to lynch dp anyway if he survives long. it's a ton of wifom.
+
his insistence on me being scum is also absurd
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1562, MaryJoLisa wrote:All this talk about how everyone else has so much more knowledge of the setup makes me feel very out of my element.
I'm sorry :cry:

There's a part of me that's saying "trust those with even more experience or have made good points " like pp/nm/schadd (even more experience than I) and nom (good points), so a chen lynch is probably what we'll end up with...(and if it's possible, I'm open to consolidating onto other options like red or luv)

Also I don't know if this was said already but psyche needs to be vigged if he does not die. :neutral: :shifty:
there was a time I'd suggest nm but he has potential :]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Performer »

VC

Redemption:
Psyche:
Performer: Detective Pikachu, chennisden, MaryJoLisa, vork
Not_Mafia:
Detective Pikachu (l-2): Not_Mafia, Redemption, schadd_, pp, lucky,
nomnomnom: dp
chennisden: nom, performer
LuckyOtter:
MaryJoLisa: LuckyOtter
Vorkuta:
Lil Uzi Vert:
PenguinPower:
schadd_: Vorkuta

Not Voting: Psyche, Lil Uzi Vert,

Wow this vc (it's also updated for everyone, so you're welcome...)

VOTE: chennisden
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1571, Psyche wrote:i never derive sexual satisfaction from playing this game and you can quote me on that going forward
speaking of sexual satisfaction...

Who else are your scum reads?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1584, PenguinPower wrote:I prefer a Chenn lynch but will not accept a no lynch. Anyone on the Pika wagon willing to vote Chenn speak up please.

Psyche and LUV do something with your vote.
pp why did you naked vote me earlier
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1593, PenguinPower wrote:"can't meta read me" but "trust me"
even though certain folks are hard to meta read like pp/nm as in ascertain alignment of, my experience with their gameplay & their personalities makes me believe they're easier to work with than others and they are experienced.

compared to someone like gustavo or mary (nothing personal) or psyche.

In unrelated news, I don't like dogs but I like cats, I'd rather be playing a basketball game than watching one, and I'd prefer cooking my own meal than paying tips when eating out!

Call me crazy/biased but...that's part of how I operate. You've seen firsthand I literally allowed bluebloodedtoffee to pocket me into lylo , in that one mini normal....because I was so biased of him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1566, Psyche wrote:im on mobile right now but once i'm back out of working hours yall are getting some SERVICE with a SMILE
In post 1587, Psyche wrote:
In post 1584, PenguinPower wrote:I prefer a Chenn lynch but will not accept a no lynch. Anyone on the Pika wagon willing to vote Chenn speak up please.

VOTE: Performer!
bc i aint putting anyone at L-1
I'm very disappointed :igmeou:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1598, Psyche wrote:
In post 1595, Performer wrote:
In post 1566, Psyche wrote:im on mobile right now but once i'm back out of working hours yall are getting some SERVICE with a SMILE
In post 1587, Psyche wrote:

VOTE: Performer!
bc i aint putting anyone at L-1
I'm very disappointed :igmeou:
i got invited on a date to the movies
!!!

+1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1606, schadd_ wrote:id do performer if nothing else was happening but i dont particularly think he flips scum

id hammer chenny at like the last second obviously
You literally moderated me both alignments. :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1618, Vorkuta wrote:Pika revise your claim or eat rope
lol?
In post 1621, Not_Mafia wrote:This is why I like to be in charge of the hammer, I don't have to wait around on this
In post 1630, PenguinPower wrote:The dancing around the hammer is gross.

Just hammer.
+1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1638, schadd_ wrote:if this flips red i kind of like vorkuta & uzi for the partners ...
I'd look at chen/red/luv regardless of the dp flip.

psyche/nm/pp/mary don't feel right to be scum, but in need of reevaluating.
In post 1640, schadd_ wrote:worry abt hammering from mjl seems real. performer would be a kind of obvious town spew i guess

im probably getting shot i think it's kind of obvious im a role pensive emoji
In post 1639, MaryJoLisa wrote:What is wig? Like wigging out?
its like, wig
"I'd be willing to lynch perf" to "perf is obvious town now"
why
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1672, chennisden wrote:
In post 1625, MaryJoLisa wrote:Pikachu, you're not going to survive the day. I hate hammering. It gives me anxiety. *For real, it gives me anxiety.* Can you please go ahead and hammer yourself if you're scum?
gross as fuck, scum never self hammers upon town request

seems fake too

the "don't blame me when DP flips town" also spews tmi like

we had time to do another wagon

also, her progression feels fake and unnatural.
Time to do another wagon like me, who you were still voting iirc? :igmeou: Not even sure what you mean by me approaching your slot with good faith. If this meant I was not stubbornly writing you off as scum , well, I'm just not a stubborn person and was willing to reevaluate.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1687, Vorkuta wrote:Also I like the deadline dance
What specifically about the "deadline dance" do you like?
----------

also can we not paint targets on people's backs either directly or indirectly...especially if they turn out to be prs
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1717, GuyInFreezer wrote:
nomnomnom,
Town Doctor
, was killed Night 1.
chennisden,
Town Multitasking Compulsive-Fruit Vendor Compulsive-Visitor
, was killed Night 1.
:eek:
In post 1731, Vorkuta wrote:Anyone want to claim fruit or to have been visited for shits and giggles?

*ahem*
VOTE: schadd

Him getting off the pichu wagon immediately after his UB claim is suspicious
Him not 100% supporting it the second time he was wagonned is also sus
I got nothing from chen :neutral:
In post 1736, Vorkuta wrote:
@mod

Would it be possible for a mafia NURSE inherit a TOWN doctor PR?

The wiki is a bit murky on 'cross factional backup inheritance'
I can't remember ever hearing of a nurse in a normal game, but upon a quick check of the wiki, it looks like they would be able to inherit a town doctor pr after dying. Why would you care about that anyway...?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1764, PenguinPower wrote:LUV is town. moving on.
why.

pg 70 interactions between vork and others, makes me think he's town since it sounds like he's coming from an uninformed standpoint. however, I'm with the belief that another pr claim isn't the greatest move at this gamestate
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1783, Vorkuta wrote:
lmao i was rxn testing u

Spoiler:
In post 15, Detective Pikachu wrote:Listen, I understand you can't understand me, that all you hear is 'pika pika,' but the important part is that we don't need to spend long in RVS because schadd is clearly scum

In post 188, Detective Pikachu wrote:VOTE: Redemption

This reads like wking schadd while trying to not come off as wking by hiding behind "whaa 3 votes is plurality" nonsense
In post 631, Detective Pikachu wrote:Like, if I totally bought schadd thought I was scum and should be lynched, I might think the meme would be fine. But so far most of what I have seen is that he didn't like my Gamma vote, which is fine but not enough to spend an hour making a meme over, and that he thinks I'm pink ball, which is... not even something I want to respond to. If I am pink ball, I didn't want to be mainhunted, and if I'm not pink ball, I don't want to get into that argument and make it easier to main hunt me. So his argument against me is boring for me to respond to, which makes me feel like he doesn't believe it. So making a meme for 501 is kinda gross given that his reasons just aren't that good and literally everyone patting him on the back for it kinda has me trying to decide whether he's obnoxious town that scum are trying to goad on and buddy by calling funny to get a mislynch on me or if he's just scum.

I'm leaning 'just scum' though. I think he was faking the reaction to vorkuta in pretending like he was going to rewrite his whole reads list and his push on me while I had stuff come up is opportunistic af.
In post 659, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 657, schadd_ wrote:
In post 629, Detective Pikachu wrote:VOTE: schadd
YES
This is more of what I'm talking about. the confidence level here seems fake.

And this is what I mean with the meme too. It's day 1 and I had a busy week so apparently that means his scumread on me is so strong that he's going to abandon the hope of working with the person you're focusing on?

Like I have made shitposty memes as part of pushes before... On like day 4 when I have total confidence th slot is scum. I wouldn't make one to get a read on a player because if I was wrong then the player is probably going to lose objectivity. I don't feel objective about schadd because right now I more feel while he is still alive in the game I don't really want to do anything other than lynch him. This is what it means to do a bad faith push and that's why I don't think town does aggressive tunnely memes like that day 1. I don't feel like he actually is thinking about my slot, he is thinking about how he looks pushing my slot.
In post 667, Detective Pikachu wrote:I have no history with schadd that's relevant to how I'm reading the meme; I'm talking about the thought process behind making the meme and the decision to do so on day 1. I think making memes can be ti but not in this circumstance.
In post 839, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 680, schadd_ wrote:i love confrontation + for a moment you looked like generic scum doubling down to me which would be super great as id just have to win the 1v1 for today which is ez
In post 831, schadd_ wrote:im worried you're trying to keep me an unresolved 1v1 : (
In post 838, schadd_ wrote:vanity voting me with the assumption i won't vote you back (as scum)
your slot needs to die

there is no reason town you wants to generate this much wifom about my vote, I felt pretty angry when I voted you over the weekend and I didn't want to just sit on that without reevaluating when I cooled down but it seems like you just want to goad me not sort me
In post 1073, Detective Pikachu wrote:I feel like schadd's posts make me angry, so while I'm very confident he's scum there's another part of me that feels like I'm not approaching him objectively. He's probably scum, but there's a very small chance we just have a really big playstyle conflict. Performer just reads like scum to me and there's not so much emotion involved.
In post 1446, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1436, schadd_ wrote:its felt for a while like the only evidence that dp's posts are real thoughts that hes having in the moment are the confident / authoritative way he presents them

like its been boilerplate "i think this is fake. theres no reason u would think that. this is opportunistic." punctuated by "die scum fucka you everybody explain to me why theyre not voting this slot RIGHT now."
I mean for you to be town you have to be highly manipulative town. Personally I think it's fucking rich that nomnomnom tried to case me for not interacting with her when last night we were both doing the exact same thing--trying to make sense of N_M's slot. If she was town I think maybe she would have noticed that there was a multi-colored distraction for 1 of the 2 days she has been in the game?

I actually keep thinking I might be wrong on you, but posts like this don't make that any easier.

In post 1455, Detective Pikachu wrote:Like if you're town I feel like you're approaching my slot more like you want an easy lynch rather than you really have a lot of conviction in your read one way or the other, but you also seem to like being hard to understand almost as much as N_M does
In post 1493, Detective Pikachu wrote:Hey nomnom what's your read of schadd?

Like a third of his ISO (and arguably half of his word count) is dedicated to trying to get your face.
He has the mad hypertunnel hots for you, and while I get that he's an alt and not a newbie, I still really want to make the claim that this is textbook distancing & bussing 101
If he was any decent and convincing and we actually got the schadd_ lynch on D1, he'd've raked in all of the big-boy townie points and coasted for the win.

I reread him (and deciphered the pika pika pika pika speak) immediately after the flip and it's my impression that the ^ was his game plan (while ofc waiting for a doctor to die)
interestingly, I felt that dp somewhat tunneled me too...why would you bring up schadd over me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Performer »

What do you mean by "relevant??"
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1794, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1792, schadd_ wrote:i think dp's thing with me was also pretty explicitly emotional
I mean that's kind of why I unvoted (also seeing as I won't get a majority on you without more damning evidence)

I still stand by the
fact
opinion that his "emotional outburst" towards you was part of scum theater
while his "emotional outburst" towards nomx3 was flailing and fueled by the added stress of wagon #2 after wagon #1 on him diffused.

Also in hindsight that's probably why nomx3 was shot :P
If you're saying scum team targeted nom due to dp dying, I disagree...he was lynched beforehand. His scum teammates would have to have the decision the following phase , n1...

In fact, I suddenly have the ill feeling that if schad was scum, then maybe he WOULD target nom? Because I had a drastic read change on nom when she came into cdb slot, and nom & I just finished a game where we were masons that schad moderated us from. So then a world is possible where scum schadd is worried about nom/I being too unbreakable a town pair, so that he & his buddy targeted nom? Otherwise, I have a hard time finding out why on earth people would target nom on n1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #105) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1806, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1805, Performer wrote:targeted nom due to dp dying, I disagree...he was lynched beforehand. His scum teammates would have to have the decision the following phase , n1...
In 20/20 hindsight I read her... "vigor" heavily implied a personal involvement -> inadvertent PR claim.
Also maybe she had solid reads
oh no she FoS'd me

Eitherway- useful town powerhouse and damn near impossible to mislynch on top of a potential PR claim (idk what people read into it).

F
Uh...iirc, plenty of folks had vigor regarding a dp lynch. nm, schadd, pp, me, to name some. She also brought up that you were scum...so that makes me doubt my earlier tr on you :shifty:

----
Other notes:
-Reread more of cdb/nom/chen ISOs
-Vork brought up great analysis of scum mary. But nom mentioned she liked a vork lynch too in her ISO
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1810, Psyche wrote:im just saying, if we can clear pp and luv today june 8 2019 then the game is solved; we just have to sort
mjl and
performer
psyche and not_mafia and redemption
ftfy (mary is basically conf scum based on the constant fluff posts). Not sure who would be the likely remaining partner atm.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Performer »

Will have to get to this tomorrow. Wasnt able to this weekend
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1847, PenguinPower wrote:Activity after I get back from the beach unless this is lynched.

Not a fan of the play around eod yesterday and other things I can’t really discuss atm.
Looking forward to the catchup. Also I moved finally to my new place so i'm basically phone posting nowadays instead of laptop posting, so I cant be as full posting anymore just an fyi

I have been feeling the Mary lynch as well, need to check vc before voting.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Performer »

At 4 of 6 needed votes, please be careful of l1 the slot in case someone quick hammers. Because ending the day like this situation I think benefits scum more
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Performer »

Not sure why vork is queasy with me and psyche reaching lylo?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1857, LuckyOtter wrote:Nobody wants a lynch right now. But the game is kinda stalled until we know what's up with Red and MJL.
I think they are to be replaced
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #112) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1902, bob3141 wrote:My other town read I've gained so far is performer. This is mostly at the moment due to the feeling that his posts feel very similar to his posts in the game shadd modded where he was a town Mason.

I've only played with him the one time so don't have his scum game to compare between. But from looking at it as if I didn't know about that game. A skip of performers iso gives me no real feeling of scuminess but does feel somewhat townie.
:o
Hello Bob. Aka the one who won as scum last game
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #113) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1878, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1863, GuyInFreezer wrote:
pisskop replaces Redemption
bob3141 replaces MaryJoLisa
Oh man. What's up folks.
In post 1880, Vorkuta wrote:help
its spreading
I cracked up at this haha
In post 1895, schadd_ wrote:random thought, i feel like itd be useful to ask bob a bunch of tricky questions when hes catching up if possible
Problem with Bob is hes able to deep wolf. Last game he fooled my read on him
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1873, pisskop wrote:Actually I dont need threats. Looking over the D1 VCs Vortuka is consistently voting with Pikachu and is not on Scumwagon at
all
, whereas my slot was subject to Vortuka and Pikachu ganging up on it.
In post 1874, pisskop wrote:VOTE: Vorki

What says you vort?
In post 1893, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1884, pisskop wrote:Is PP town? I sure hope so cuz I dont want to iso him anymore.
most likely
In post 1885, pisskop wrote:Any word on who done did the vig or nah?
no, nor should there be

i think i like pisskops catch up
Why do you like his catchup?

Also pk I dont think this is vorks scum game?... and how do you figure lucky is the other scum buddy?..
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1905, pisskop wrote:So bobert is good?
I think hes new but his playstyle looks townie no matter what, at least from my pov
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Performer »

At the point before the 2 replace ins, I had pp, luv, lucky, schadd, vork as town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1908, pisskop wrote:
In post 1906, Performer wrote:Also pk I dont think this is vorks scum game?.
yea, he isnt too bad here
But... you voted him...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #118) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Performer »

Huh. Vork is almost the top poster here. Makes me wonder.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1921, Vorkuta wrote:SPEAKING OF SCHADD

wow guys
activity count?

blow me
you weren't nearly as active in the game where you were town, in here:
viewtopic.php?t=78822&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Interesting. What are your reads.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Performer »

@bob you are at L-1 btw.

I need to see a catchup from you as well since you said you'd catch up over the weekend.

Who would you vote/think is scum?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1948, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My only pause is Mary Jo replacing out. I don’t think she replaces out as town here but no counterwagon implies the slot is town.
In post 1949, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1948, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My only pause is Mary Jo replacing out. I don’t think she replaces out as town here but no counterwagon implies the slot is town.
This is exactly where I'm at.
If that's the case, then who is scum??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1956, schadd_ wrote:uh, poe is tight - im not really willing to consider penguin, pisskop, psyche and to a lesser extent nm and performer
Hm...I take this to mean you're scumreading vork/lucky/bob/luv.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Performer »

@pp we're past halfway through d2 so I don't see why we're early in the phase. bob was L-1 and he didn't claim, so that's also suspicious and I pointed out that he was already L-1. that makes me think he's stalling.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1999, LuckyOtter wrote:Mjl was voting performer before hammering DP. Why wouldn't she investigate him?
Exactly.

I like the claim though and I dont like how nm reacted to it on pg 80.

However, mary scumread me and voted dp at eod 1. So WHY would she check pp instead?!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Performer »

Did pp ever claim to have gotten fruit, and what did chen flip again?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Performer »

Ok so...the only difference between chen role and Bob's role are the visitor and gunsmith parts. This is starting to look somewhat like the disloyal fn claim from sky last game, if Bob is scum here.

Anyway I agree that he's not today's lynch. If that is a fake claim though, it's a very brilliant one
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Performer »

Bob who would you vote today?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2026, schadd_ wrote:
In post 2021, PenguinPower wrote:I got fruit. Assumed it was from chenn.
ha
I laughed as well :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #129) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2032, Vorkuta wrote:Ok bob
What are your reads on other players?

Also I dislike your wall just now as it's TL;DR "man this redemption guy..."
I like his case on pk and he said he townreads me and someone else. I think that case comes from town moreso than scum. Also I have not had a townread on pk and have been struggling with who's been the best vote, and now with an upcoming deadline , I am voting pk.

VOTE: pisskop
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #130) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2059, PenguinPower wrote:Performer > Otter > Vorkuta > schadd > LUV

my preferred order if not doing Bob.

I'm not a huge fan of Psych tbh, but I'm not sure that makes him scum? He's a ? for me. I didn't care much for your predecessor either, but I couldn't read his nonsense well and feel like giving you a chance.

I agree NM is town.
We're definitely not doing me though i appreciate the effort.

I dont like that Bob said luv gave up after an n1 flip. That doesnt sound right, sounds rather random from bob... as in makes me doubt a townie would think that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #131) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2066, PenguinPower wrote:I didn't expect you to agree with that but thanks for clarifying.
Not sure why psyche pisskop nm aren't in that lynch order ....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #132) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Performer »

My tr on pp is wavering and psyche and luv haven't posted it 2+ days
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #133) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Performer »

It's regarding the post on those 3 .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Performer »

In the post you had me as the second preferred lynch...after bob who claimed pr. Then you didn't mention pisskop, and you wanted to give nm a chance, and psyche doesnt seem scummy. That's very...fishy.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2095, PenguinPower wrote:Hop on Bob then - I doubt the other two get pushed through today (and I don't particularly want to lynch NM).
Im fine with psyche ... less so on nm but judging by his actions, just wow.

Also psyche did vote me yesterday and seems to be wanting to only hammer vote today. Scummy behavior? Yes.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2121, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2120, schadd_ wrote:counterwagon for DP + if i recall hes like SUPER wolfy and struggly as maf
1.) I don't think so
In post 1715, GuyInFreezer wrote:
VC 1.14
Redemption:

Psyche:

Performer:
chennisden, Vorkuta
Not_Mafia:

Detective Pikachu:
Not_Mafia, Redemption, LuckyOtter, schadd_, PenguinPower, Psyche, MaryJoLisa
nomnomnom:
Detective Pikachu
chennisden:
nomnomnom, Performer
LuckyOtter:

MaryJoLisa:

Vorkuta:

Lil Uzi Vert:

PenguinPower:

schadd_:

Not Voting:
Lil Uzi Vert

With
votes,
to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2019-06-05 21:00:43)
2.) iirc, he can be quite good as scum
Thank you for the compliment!

Im not scum here. :]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #137) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 653, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 407, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 406, MaryJoLisa wrote:nor for the game state.
I disagree- penguin and I TR him as a result of his "flailing" (semantically incorrect but appropriate)
Do you still see him as flailing?

I don't and now that I understand he's no newbie, I feel no need to hold back on a D1 lynch.

VOTE: Redemption
In post 635, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 198, Redemption wrote: I'm not fucking new to this game. I'm new to this website and I won't give shit for an excuse anymore.
Oh, he even said it in this thread.
In post 634, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 463, Psyche wrote: what am i supposed to do with this? all i have is redemption's newbielogic
Redemption is apparently not new to Mafia. From what I can see, he’s never claimed to be a newbie to the game at all.

From his completed game Newbie 1928:
I'm new to the website, but I'm certainly not new to the mafia game.
I'm having difficulty getting the link to work for the quote, so here it is: viewtopic.php?p=10889179#p10889179

Suddenly the continued misuse of “lynch” instead of “vote”, in spite of being corrected multiple times, is sounding like he’s trying to construct a newbie persona.
In post 619, MaryJoLisa wrote:Psyche, you seem like you know what you're talking about.

Do me! Analyze me!
In post 412, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 410, LuckyOtter wrote:@Vorkuta, sorry, you did guess Danny first. How is that not the answer? Willing to lynch NM just for that (actually no, and not willing to do a policy lynch unless we can't come to any other kind of consensus).

@MJL: How do you feel about Gamma and LUV as options?
Gamma: Who even is this person? I need to see more posts.
LUV? Meh. I'm neutral here. LUV, help me feel less neutral about you.

VOTE: Little Uzi Vert
In post 406, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 401, LuckyOtter wrote:MJL I don't think NM is a viable candidate today. You have thoughts on a different vote?
I believe Redemption is a solid choice, but the last pressure wagon on him didn't go well. neither for him, nor for the game state.
In post 233, MaryJoLisa wrote:
@Penguin Power
, I found someone to vote for.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
I think Mary wasn't the type to be voting scum buddies unless super necessary, so now im thinking psyche slot, red/pk slot, and nm could be town?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #138) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Performer »

Also, great work lynching 2nd scum In a row. I had my suspicions about dp and mjl/bob slots and would've lynched them eventually anyway since their posts were the type that would've grown inevitably condemnable.

The manner in which those scum were lynched leads me to wonder if they were both bussed. Nm I can see doing that, and I know pp to be of that way as well.

If I were scum then pp or schadd would be dead by now.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Performer »

Other suspects : The kills lead me to suspect schadd since he is familiar with them, that's a common thread. Lucky was never getting lynched so the kill there makes sense from schadd. I'm going go hypothesize further that im being setup to be framed into lylo lol.

I also think psyche has been the equivalent helpfulness of Mary, which was scummy... though her iso makes me doubt it.

So I want to see what else people say and what a psyche replacement does before voting, and have some notes to follow-up on later with more time.

Notes to self: analyze eod 1 and 2 wagons, and reanalyze dp and lucky ISOs
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2196, PenguinPower wrote:Leaning Performer kills me there...maybe to obv though.

Original question needs to be answered though.
I dont remember mentioning that scum me would kill you, before my d3 post?...

Also what question did you have for me?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Performer »

More notes: 8 left so 1v7 possible remaining composition.

If wrong on lynching, then 1v5, 1v3 lylo so only 2 available mislynches left.

Also need to compile and analyze the flips to do a setup breakdown. Im not on jingles level but I'll see what I can formulate.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2231, PenguinPower wrote:Yeah - I don't remember the question.

Note: Psyche slot is conf!town as he repped out before EOD and still hasn't been replaced. One scum left and a kill was made.

Ouch.
Hm that's actually a good point about psyche slot, noted.

The hesitation I have on that being town is that people can submit actions ahead of time too.

In his case, I dont see him caring about the game so much so probably not scum
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Performer »

@pp I forgot to include luv

So considering that pg 89 post and you seem town and im town...doesnt that just leave schadd or vork?... thinking aloud here
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Performer »

Also yes, there do exist 4 man scum teams in mini normal but that's rare
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2262, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2203, PenguinPower wrote:I'm fine with Vorkuta or schadd going today
Thing is, I am afraid we're deciding to quick in terms of who to lynch. I dont think we have many prs left and very little room for error before lylo :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Performer »

So after a skim of luck's iso combined with where im at currently, leaning vork, luv, schadd today.

Psyche slot probably next day because it felt like he was scum that gave up after 2 scum lynches.

Post 0 thankfully has all the roles flipped, so that helps me in setup breakdown .... I won't go into it because I dont want scum to use my information
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Performer »

I think that is l-1?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Performer »

Vork can you at least try to tell us some wagon analysis before mod closes the thread?? Your twilight posts aren't helping if you're town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2314, Vorkuta wrote:Shit ok- gun to head it's performer
Lol no
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Performer »

That hammer is really awful because its early in the day and scum thrives off little info
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Performer »

I happened to have come check in right at the moment you posted that. I'm not the type to be actively watching a thread. I either check it and decide to post or I dont check
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Performer »

Just go back in the pgs to see how people voted you
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #153) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Performer »

A small part of me is saying that if you're scum, then I dont think you'd be trolling in twilight. So either you're town that got fast hammered or there could be 4 scum
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Performer »

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Performer »

Luv schadd and jesus are folks that I'll vote or hammer. Vla lgb the weekend as I'll be busy.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Performer »

On the weekend*
Typo
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #157) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Performer »

Checking in , and My stances stay the same
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #158) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Performer »

Wait a minute, it changed to d3 but no nk? Hm...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #159) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2389, PenguinPower wrote:I mean - Vork's hammered so we just have to wait on the mod to do mod things.
+1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #160) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Performer »

6 left so takes 4 to lynch.

I need to know did anyone get fruit last night?
Also, psyche is probably town based on what happened n3 despite it being a mod error.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #161) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2449, pisskop wrote:we lynch today, nl tomorrow, and hit the last one in lylo.
Agrd
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #162) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Performer »

Schadd is at l 2 I think.

Schadd doesnt strike me as town, but nm and luv have me worried from what's happened/not happened today too.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #163) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2463, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is NM town?
Not sure why schadd thinks nm is likelier town than me but that's an extra scum point in schadd.

Also @everyone - I have detailed my thoughts on schadd being the likeliest person to be framing me, in d3 I think

For now i'll wait for what nm says before voting
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Performer »

Intent to hammer by tomorrow
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #165) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Performer »

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Performer »

Oh man , great work schadd and luv! I was wrong on schadd and nm hehe
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Performer »

I want to see the Mason chat haha
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2608, PenguinPower wrote:There wasn't much there.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Performer »

Ah ok. Interesting. Not sure how else I would've played vig this game...I was really debating shooting the last shot but glad I didnt
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2612, Vorkuta wrote:Im sorry I outed you
Eh it's all good!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2614, Redemption wrote:Wait what happened? When did it end? Who won? How long was I missing?
Ended earlier this week I think. Town won with schadd and luv vs nm. Curiosly, both you and mary left awhile ago but returned to chk on the
Result.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”