Allocate/Execute IV: FINISHED

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:46 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

/in
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

I dunno, I'm having plenty of fun rn.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #130 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Wow what a funsplosion of votes!
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #159 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Meme I was not mad at you for having “the audacity of getting cut at F4” that’s a completely valid concern, that’s understandable, if you think someone will cut you at f4, create a situation that’s better for you. What I’m mad about is the way you made that happen. You could have said that you were too unsure of that F4 and that I needed to give you a yes or no right then or you could have argued that aura and aronis might need to cut me at F4 because I’m “too big of a threat” so I’d need to strike first. Hell if you did actually snipe one of aro/aura the round you say there would be “so many better choices than you” I’m pretty sure I would have stuck with you out of habit anyway. Like yeah, I didn’t give you a straight answer, because I didn’t fucking know the answer because I put off choices that make my skin crawl until the last minute. But instead of any of those options you chose to trick me. You chose to let the fact that I trusted you, the fact that I let you in on votes that, I probably didn’t need to let you in on (after all you made it very clear you only wanted to spend a vote a round) against me. Though admittedly, that wording probably sounds like I had a lot more control than I did, but you get the idea.

And you used that to have me vote out someone who had done me no wrong, who didn’t intend to betray me and who I liked. And you lied about it to my face, as everyone can see I suggested that very thing to you, but the tone is very different from the one I have now, because well… I didn’t think that you were actually lying to me. “Meme wouldn’t do that to me” I thought, “he’s my friend”. In hindsight that is definitely not a phrase I should have ever thought in game.

Then, after I had realized that I had made a huge mistake, you revealed what happened. But you didn’t do it because you felt guilty or thought it was harsh ...you did it because you were caught. Like you even asked me what I thought had happened beforehand, just in case I mentioned a convenient lie you'd think I’d believe instead of the truth. So, you, my friend, lied to my face and tricked me into voting out another friend of mine, who didn’t have any ill will, and then you told me you were lying to me all along. Now, when someone betrays you like that and tells you only because they were caught doing it, why should anyone give them the time of day? And then you decided to tell me I should still work with you and take you to the end as it was “best for my game” because that’s definitely my top priority in that moment. So I’m there, realizing what a fool I’ve been and you’re still trying to convince me to work with you. Ofc I don’t want to hear more of those arguments even after it’s been a while.

And now you say I was arrogant that round? Do you really think I didn’t consider the possibility that you and ceph could use relatively few votes and ensure that I’m gone in the final round? Do you really think I couldn’t have just told Aronis that you knew he had extra votes and to do something with them? The answer is no, I just didn’t fucking care what you did because between the regret of what I’d just done and your handling of me afterward I was just fucking done with this game, because a game shouldn’t bring me intense feelings of anger and regret that make me just want to nope out. Like literally the moment I saw the votes left I realized that you had decided to kill me but that I guess I should try to argue about why it’s better to have me at the end, and you even acted like you might have been a bit swayed by them and would think it over, and then I learned that you had probably already locked in your votes a lot earlier than that.

And I think the thing that I’m most angry about is...I should’ve seen it coming. Like, I should’ve known that even if Aro was lying it wouldn’t make up the discrepancy, I should have known that aura wouldn’t lie to me about her vote count and I should have known that if something fucking wonky was going on that you had done it, but I was blinded. I for some reason thought that after playing with you all game, after spending votes to protect you, and just liking you as a person that you wouldn’t do what you always do. And hell, it’s not even like that was the only lie you told me. Like when you told me what happened in the Ezio vote, you made it sound like Aro and CC had just cross referenced, not that YOU HAD FUCKING TOLD THEM IN ORDER TO GET YOUR ALLY KILLED.

And hopefully this doesn’t come off as overly harsh, but I had to say it. I get how none of this should be as big as deal to me as it is and I shouldn’t be surprised that you treated the game like a game, and hey, maybe the jury agrees with you, but meme, what did you expect to happen? Cause if you didn’t expect this to be an option then, seriously, do you know me at all?
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:59 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Edit: wrong thread