Allocate/Execute IV: FINISHED

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

sure

/in
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

I would like to say that this game is wild and I went farther than I expected to.

Now I get to sit on jury, wear my sunglasses, and drink vodka from a straw look at you, say "fuck you all" and be the best bitter jury member ever. xoxo.

Seriously though, fuck a few of you <3

Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

So I promised to be a bitter jury member. Sadly, I think I will disappoint a lot of people in a number of ways for not living up to those expectations, though I did have some wine tonight, so at the very least I have alcohol in my veins.

Okay so...really I'll be blunt, Ceph I do not plan to vote for you and it has to do with one of our private conversations. If you know the one, I think my reasoning for not voting for you is justified, if not we can talk post game. I'd rather not say anything further on the matter as I know what it's like to be at a FTC and I think this statement will speak for itself and I don't like speaking ill of people who make FTC.

Therefore, one of Meme or CC will be getting my vote, and in order for me to determine who gets my vote, I have a question for Meme. Sorry CC, I don't really have anything for you and commend you for playing a relatively decent game, and whether or not I vote for you depends on how the following question is responded to by Meme. I'm hoping I won't need a follow up to this.

Meme, the question that you need to respond for, which could be a deciding vote in your favor is this:

The round I went home, you chose to let me go. Whether you were an instigator of me going home, or whether you were just going along with it because you didn't "have enough votes to make a move", you had a part in me going. Given that I shielded you from a vote or two that CC/Ceph had asked me on multiple occasions to consider, I can't help but feel like I need a damn good reason as to why I left. In addition, you voted ent with me and aro to pull the wool over our eyes so you could blindside me the next round. I clearly demonstrated on multiple occasions that I wasn't coming after you with my votes.

So without further ado: Why, instead of helping me use my votes to survive another round or two and maybe get someone you wanted out, did you choose to let me walk onto this jury spot with 40+ votes in my pocket like a duped chess piece? To further clarify, I'm not bitter, I just want to know what purpose my elimination served to your game.

If I feel your answer is adequate and satisfactory, I will award you my vote, if not, I will give it to CC.

Fire away.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

In post 147, Cephrir wrote:@Malkon I don't know what you're talking about, but whatever it is, that's fine. I distrusted you almost immediately, and was repeatedly proved right in that. I figured this was not a vote that was in play for me but I'm sorry I've apparently offended you somehow.
You haven't offended me on any personal level. I still love the shit out of you as a person. Just there was a specific conversation we had (honestly it was a few conversations revolving the same topic, but one distinct thing you told me in private) and because of that I can't in good survivor gameplay faith, award you a win based on what was said.

Your distrust of me was both justified and unjustified, but post merge, definitely justified.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Thanks for the answer. I have what I need in order to award a vote. Best of luck to all three and sorry I'm not here with more of an open mind to consider you Ceph.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #178 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

You are the best. End of story.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #191 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

In post 181, CaptainMeme wrote:And @Malkon, I don't know if you read my wallposts so I feel like I should highlight this part, since it was part of the answer to your question that I completely forgot about until I read up on my chatlogs with CM1:

"Something I actually forgot to mention this earlier, but when I was scrolling through my chat with CM1 I found it again - Malkon had set up a chat with Aro/CM1 that he told me nothing about, I heard this through CM1 and CM1 alone. This was the thing that really got me worried, because I knew Malkon/Aro between them had the votes to control the game if they got much further together, and that could very easily be the F3 Malkon wanted given that he'd told me about most other things he had going in the game, but absolutely zilch about that one."
*sigh* I had my vote, I had my speech, I was good with it, and then you go and highlight this.

Alright well let me get one more thing I need you to clarify off my chest before jury questioning ends. I have exactly one issue with the above statement, specifically:

"This was the thing that really got me worried, because I knew Malkon/Aro between them had the votes to control the game if they got much further together, and that could very easily be the F3 Malkon wanted given that he'd told me about most other things he had going in the game..."

So let's recap, shall we? You not only send me home with 41 votes in my pocket, but you also were worried that I held one thing from you and it "could" be the f3 I was after?

So rather than approach me with this information, you decided to instead blindside me over the course of two rounds. So rather than approach me, get this issue off the table by telling me to vote dump onto someone, and instead put me in a position where I had no choice but to work with you and CM1, you decided "hey let's get rid of the guy who has literally told me about every chat he is in (aside from this one), has always kept me on the in on every vote, and stuck his neck out for me at least twice against CC & Ceph, because he MIGHT be against me".

To me this shows two things: 1. You were happy to go along with what everyone else wanted and didn't really care about working with me. 2. You threw a temper tantrum that MALKON KEPT ONE THING FROM ME!

I can pretty much guarantee you weren't always truthful with me at every point in the game and you clearly didn't tell me everything that was going on. Nor did you give me the opportunity to explain myself, much like I gave you the opportunity to explain yourself when i found out about all those other alliances that you were involved in that didn't involve me, including taking The Worst to the end over me at one point.

So instead of letting me have my ONE thing and work with me going forward, you instead decided to throw a little hissy fit and get pissy with the guy who had your back several times and basically threw his game away to keep you here by betraying CC & Ceph to go against what they wanted.

Explain to me how my perception is wrong and if I'm satisfied with your response I will award you a vote, if not, CC gets it.

I will be gone from now until the deadline. You have no other chances to earn my vote other than the response to this.

Be very careful in how you phrase it. I can't deny you've played a good game, probably one that is deserving of my vote, but my elimination seems like piss poor playing and I have to have a satisfactory response that either my interpretation is correct, or that you have a logical, reasonable explanation as to why voting me out wasn't just a Meme temper tantrum that I had one little tiny thing that I kept from you as opposed to the dozens of things you kept from me, and instead of working with me, you threw me and what communication I had built with you away because of something that clearly wasn't happening (since CM1 blabbed to you, how the hell would I have taken him to the f3 over you if you had fucking told me?) I already knew CM1 had lied, Aro & I figured it out by process of elimination and I was open for options/business/vote dumping and you basically left me for dead. Not bitter, I just need to know if I'm right or how I am wrong and if I am wrong, why that wasn't a dumb move on your part.

Fire away.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #204 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Malkon05 »

I love coffee, but no sugar or cream. I only like it plain.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”