[SETUP] [EV] Have We Won Yet?

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

Spangled, have you seen my setup "Safe to Split Push" from the monthly challenge thread? You might like it because there is some similarity in concept. I'm on my phone but I'll tryhard and link it anyway
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

I prefer that, by LyLo, everything has flipped.

Guessing whether you've lynched any mafia is fun, but also scumhunting using flips is fun, and these things are at odds with eachother.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”