Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3020 (isolation #400) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I mean Guns and Roses almost went lynch TD, shoot Something_Smart as assigned, shoot Croag, so it would have been win anyway.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #401) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3022, Dunnstral wrote:Pops how does your town play differ from your scum play btw
Hmmm I appoint MariaR and Shadoweh Subject Matter Experts for this topic
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (isolation #402) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3022, Dunnstral wrote:Pops how does your town play differ from your scum play btw
Hmmm I appoint MariaR and Shadoweh Subject Matter Experts for this topic
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #403) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I am bussy to the point that I overperform my reads as town, which is something I want to work on. OkaPoka bus was correct but shading Titus's slot in Hope Plus One before her slot was even in danger was bad play I think. I still think bussing is an underrated play but it's not as underrated as I'm treating it. This is just the first thing I thought of, it's not particularly LAMIST since I did not get my lynch of choice D1, D1 was an ugly stasis break.

I have less fun as scum and have to hide that.

I think I'm a little too scared to choose a single post and treat it as a "gotcha" as scum, while it's something I will do as town. As town I'll sometime find a post I insist is opening statements, cross examination, and closing arguments all in one go for a slot, like in the last large normal I finished and a completed game from years ago I was looking at in my iso the other day. So that's a trust tell to fix. Maybe you can interpret what that maybe means about my play in general.

I withhold and present townreads and scumreads with different timing as town vs. scum I think, as scum I have some kind of agenda and an idea of how those reads might be perceived. As town I present my reads as I develop them, but I'll retain them for town motivated reasons at time, like if I want to see a trend of behavior continue to the point where I feel it is more indicting, or if I have a townread and I don't see a way in the gamestate it benefits the dayplay yet versus might get the slot shot. An example of this is Ank's hypothesis I wouldn't have towncased her in Starry Night as town, I have know way of knowing for sure whether I would have but she's probably right Ank is pretty smart and also likes to eat food a lot.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #404) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

:/
Playing against wincon is not mafia
Pretending to play against wincon to play to wincon, still not mafia
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (isolation #405) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

I guess it doesn't matter, we're lynching creature anyway, I don't have to figure out how to read these not-mafia tea leaves.

It is probably better to kill Creature with a different proposal, if Creature is scum there is something in this allocation he likes, otherwise scum!creature votes against.

VOTE: AP
Everyone get a vote out for the second lynch in your next post
rapido rapido
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #406) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

Everyone agrees Creature flips today.
Use VOTE: to determine what other player flips.
We can determine which of the two chosen players continues to post this game after we have the two.

@apthet: in the gamestate I think you are an easy TR with a power role that has some utility and someone is going to shoot you so it's not particularly important.

But aside from the gamestate I wanna be friends and it hurts my feelings that you don't townread me. :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #407) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3038, momo wrote:Guys Creature's post could easily be scum trying to manipulate us as WIFOM and should be viewed as NAI.

And pops, I thought we agreed upon treestumping me?
There are 5 votes for you across both options in bingle's last VC. I am holding out hope that people will agree it's bad EV to flip you when you don't work as scum with Creature. pk was one of the people voting you and his last post seems to indicate an even higher confidence in Creature redflip, so that may be one of the people I'm able to convince that we lynch somewhere else.

I have a special quote for everyone, let me go get it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (isolation #408) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1395, GuyInFreezer wrote:By the way I have developed this wonderful D1 tell relating to RC.

If the player
1. knows RC
2. goes hail mary on him D1
In post 1396, GuyInFreezer wrote:The player is most likely town.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #409) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

town!GuyInFreezer correctly clearing 2 slots against unflipped scum!RC in Hope Plus One
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (isolation #410) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

oh god they gave it the hyrule warriors treatment??
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3071 (isolation #411) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Linkle is bae tho
and it sounds kind of like Bingle
Bingle make your avatar Linkle, starting from ten minutes ago

If you do it I will let you have the d3 king role
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #412) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hyrule warriors felt even more like a skinner box than the games that actually extract microtransactions from me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3075 (isolation #413) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm FakeGod, he's one of my alts, I changed my mind, Arthur is cool but this would be more ironic.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (isolation #414) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3081, Gamma Emerald wrote:I support giving Bingle a Linkle avi
This is the best of Gamma's 4 posts
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #415) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm ok w/ the mod replacing Cheeky with a bot that fires the Friendly Neighbor result at random and it's actually a visit and we lynch the bot.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (isolation #416) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am sure you could have combined with some search terms that would make looking up Linkle at work risky.

Yeah Linkle is kind of awesome. When they prevent her backstory in Hyrule Warriors her story is weirdly like Link's, yet kind of off, and shifted in little awkward ways, with the end result you feel like, "wait this character exists purely to rule 63 Link". It is pretty blatant. Hyrule Warriors has this kind of quasicanon status where it is kind of perfect.

Hyrule Warriors sucks for lots of other reasons but that part is really awesome. No one had spoiled me on it so it was super wtf when I found her in Chapter 3.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #417) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

oh
something something mafia
pisskop you are not voting
vote or I will start being mean to you in the neighbor pt
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (isolation #418) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

this is not about your alignment
this is about progressing the gamestate

and potentially about honing my skills as a bulli
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #419) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

mm
technically correct is the best kind of correct
no bulli in neighbor pt
instead I will tell you about a rly cool tactics game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #420) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

no I was talking about your player vote, I don't care as much about the proposal vote.

The writing has been on the wall that this proposal is gonna fail for at least a hot minute
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #421) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: against
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #422) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

I thought we were keeping that in the bedroom darling
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #423) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm really unstable after apthet broke my heart and I will spend in almost anyone's arms if it means I don't have to sleep at home. Apthet is still my roommate after all, but she doesn't townread me. pisskop is almost as bad as apthet he won't sheep me or affirm me the way my body needs

maybe you would be the only one who would treat me right Shadoweh, come join the neighborhood.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #424) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

I just didn't want to neighborize her until after you get NKed

I would prefer our love to be monogamous
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #425) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

Another way to ensure monogamy is all the coding, producing, and voice acting I did to make sure that Fire Emblem: Three Houses released on time.

Not sharing is very important to me

Ask apthet about our argument about my Netflix account and my toaster
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (isolation #426) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

Another way to ensure monogamy is all the coding, producing, and voice acting I did to make sure that Fire Emblem: Three Houses released on time.

Not sharing is very important to me

Ask apthet about our argument about my Netflix account and my toaster
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (isolation #427) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

That's one of my favorite videos, definitely not gonna rewatch it at work, but it seems like a clever critique of the decade-hence understanding of sexuality while also being hilarious and Justin Timberlake is a goober
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (isolation #428) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

I enjoyed motherlover far less. It just didn't come off as funny to me. The musicality is pretty good, though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #429) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

Lonely Island's cameo song at the end of Lego Movie is really sweet. And SFW!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (isolation #430) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

I imagine he'd resolve a modkill by saying the player in question must be proposed as the lynch for a proposal to be valid, and the slot isn't going to post anymore.

It's sometimes not as punishing a traditional modkill for scum but the idea of modkilling to punish a faction retributively has kind of fallen by the wayside.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (isolation #431) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

Hm actually he should have had to already created a ranking of which roles get included/excluded first for at least some of the days due to the potential for a doc protect adding an extra player.

Unless the macho does absolutely nothing but interact with Chrono and Bodyguard.

Looking back, the NK is compulsive, and cfj wrote N2 bulletproof as "you are not a valid target for the eliminate action", so actually it looks like he has designed the setup to force the expected playercount at all times. I expect the setup is not modkillproof at all. The less memey more strategically significant implication is that we should be aware we will not get a real doctor at any point and in turn we should not expect to ever pull off follow-the-cop at any point
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #432) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I have found that it is generally less hurtful to a mod's feelings when such feedback is reserved for after the game rather than during.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (isolation #433) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3129, AP wrote:Is there a nomination category for the most boring game in the scummies? (No offense, mod. It probably isn't your fault either).
also, the setup is basically a semi-open so if you /inned anyway you're not any smarter than the mod.

I think this setups is, at bare minimum, informative about design space.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (isolation #434) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3139, momo wrote:Guys before you reject this proposal, does anyone have an actual idea for a proposal that they can (unofficially) post in thread?
I nominate Orihime for this exercise
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (isolation #435) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I believe both investigation results should stay in the hood.

I think we should force the player who received an invention to claim. Scum would have rolestopped themselves last night to dodge the investigatives, failing to receive the invention is like a hard guilty. If apthet tells you who she targetted first, the scumball can say , "oh, yeah, I got that, yeah, yeah."
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (isolation #436) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If people listened to me like ever this game would have gone better.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (isolation #437) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

An apprentice speccing your thoughts violates the letter but not the spirit of the "don't discuss ongoing games" rule.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (isolation #438) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I didn't realize we were in LyLo
I guess you're right.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (isolation #439) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

yesterday was lylo
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #440) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I
voted against.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3258 (isolation #441) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

This raises the question, is the optimal way to play the setup to nominate a TR king ? I think maybe so.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (isolation #442) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I feel like if that's true it's a bad setup
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #443) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I feel like town played poorly enough to lose for sure but I don't know about getting swept.

Although maybe it's wrong to view a sweep as any different from another type of loss.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #444) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I was very much all, "yeah save it for the postgame" yesterday

But like

this is the postgame

unless Dunnstral is fakeclaiming scum

which is 9d chess

like go ahead and discuss it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (isolation #445) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

cfj predesigned the entire setup. He would not create some kind of bizarre role list that keeps you on winning as reaction to your imminent win. that would be very, very, unethical modding and it's a little offensive that you would even suggest that. He is a great member of this community.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #446) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

*keeps you from winning
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #447) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

Bingle's not a good track because he should just have been lynched day4 either way -shrug-
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #448) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

You don't have to momo it's over.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (isolation #449) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

There's like this weird edge case where scum lol-ignore the revisor and lose

But it wouldn't be a gratifying way to win really so calling it is o.k.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #450) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:40 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3279, callforjudgement wrote:
popsofctown wrote:There's like this weird edge case where scum lol-ignore the revisor and lose

But it wouldn't be a gratifying way to win really so calling it is o.k.
The Revisor is also scum (as is the Doublevoter, which is what gives scum the votes they need to win Day 4).
I could have sworn HH was Revisor.
Which speaks to the complexity of this setup :/
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (isolation #451) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3283, RadiantCowbells wrote:HH is scum
Oh Dunnstral claimed LUV as scum during d3.

I guess he was screwing with me?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (isolation #452) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

The number one thing I disliked about the setup

Is that it created such a massive lack of consensus even when there was some consensus on the scumreads to point I just wanted to hammer anything to get d1 over.

d2 pacing turned out fine

But d1 just took so long.

like Bingle can be all proud and gloaty that he passed his proposal day 1 and all that the main thing is that whatever proposal passed felt like it should have happened sooner. It feels significantly worse than in like a mountainous game there might be two leading cantidates each with their own white knights and you get some stasis from that, that's much more mafiaish.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (isolation #453) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3293, RadiantCowbells wrote:There was no consensus because that was the nature of the town
I think a different playerlist could have made this a very different game.
Well 75% of the playerlist seems to be raging against the machine so I guess we'll never know :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (isolation #454) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

Oversoul's fake townspew is gdlk.

He also fooled MariaR in Starry Night.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (isolation #455) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I agree with 3314, I am not going to crucify RC over it, but I've finished lots of mafia games I wasn't flat out enjoying to preserve integrity for the other players.

The awkward thing about the proposals is it's like literally the U.S. Sennate where people pass bills extremely unobjectionable bills like, "yeah, we should probably give veterans at least as good retirement benefits as we give to people who work similar amounts of time," to give an really uncontroversial example. Then the Senator from Kentucky staples onto it "beeteedubs also +10,000$ for Kentucky to build a kewl statue in the town square". At least my AP history teacher says that happens. Anyway, there is definitely that effect here, the way this game is setup. Grinding all the way down to the THIRTEENTH proposal maybe cuts past that if you debate it all the way but it's soooo grindy. So you end up with stuff like "D3 King Jingle" and people are too tired to object it's like, effing whatever man, just end the game, he's my third highest townread not my highest townread but it's too exhausting to argue about it. And that cuts a difference from standard mafia where there's only one choice and you absolutely can argue to try to get your #1 scumread lynched over your #2.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (isolation #456) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

that question is properly directed to bingle since at that point in the game I think everyone was frustrated and exhausted enough to accept any lynch he proposed.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #457) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

I dislike the loss of game integrity.

This particular game didn't seem toxic past the threshold where I start to empathize strongly with wanting to replace out. It was pretty unexpected.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #458) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

I prefer when he's Almost50
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”