Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Katsuki »

cumstains on shirt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by implosion »

Maria wrote:If I think a 3p has been towny I'll call em town and leave them alive for now.
I just.
Did you read the town win condition??? Do you think sky might be town fake claiming third party???????
leaving alive for now, sure, but why are you refusing to acknowledge that sky is useless to the town by virtue of *DEFINITELY* not being town, and therefore useless to call town??
Maria wrote:If I was scum people would be townreading me because scum is stupidly easy to play at the moment.
Yep, because 100% of the town townread you the entire game in mlp....... your scum game is so magically good that people automatically townread you, and your town game is in contrast so bad that half of this game is scumreading you.

It's really frustrating to hear you arguing this way. I want you to engage with the thread if you're town, Maria. We only have so many town-aligned players in this game, given that there are certainly multiple third parties and multiple groupscum, and we need to find six of them to win. And town reading sky gazer is useless, because we KNOW that she can't be part of that coalition. If you're town, are you going to be part of that coalition? Because you need to step up your game if you plan to be.

The "scum isn't fun right now" arguments are all well and good but literally everyone purporting to be town is going to be making some kind of argument like that and I honestly don't buy them from you above other people.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by implosion »

Like I have no issue with leaving sky alive but I feel like you're just being obstinate for the sake of being obstinate, and you're refusing to make yourself sortable beyond "I wouldn't pick scum".

Please, work with me, or with other people if you don't want to work with me.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1125, Katsuki wrote:cumstains on shirt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Listen it was paint

I've been telling you that for twelve years now
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1124, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1114, kuribo wrote:You call that an insult?

I said you're not paying attention, which is fact

I said you're playing badly which is fact, and will become evident when the game is over

you really think any of this ranks anywhere on the Kuribo insult scale of rage? Lmao
need some proper kuribo rage in here

MS too pussy nowadays

Something something inbred pig fucker mumble mumble steal soul eat ancestors blah blah when you get to hell and so on and so on in nomine Satanas etc

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1126, implosion wrote:I just.
Did you read the town win condition??? Do you think sky might be town fake claiming third party???????
leaving alive for now, sure, but why are you refusing to acknowledge that sky is useless to the town by virtue of *DEFINITELY* not being town, and therefore useless to call town??
Do you see me trying to get Sky a key? No, I understand she’s third party but her play has been towny so I am fine leaving her alive. I don’t why this is such a big issue if I call her towny or not when we know she’s a third party. What, should I said ‘Towny third party’ instead of just Town?
In post 1126, implosion wrote:Yep, because 100% of the town townread you the entire game in mlp....... your scum game is so magically good that people automatically townread you, and your town game is in contrast so bad that half of this game is scumreading you.
Why are you trying to state exaggerations for no reason? See, this is where I have an issue with what you’re saying. Because I am clearly not implying half of what you’re saying yet you get to this point how?
When I’m town people start to scumread me period. That’s just how it works because people can’t read me. Not all of MLP was townreading me so what? A lot of people were even when I was getting bussed to hell by both of you. I haven’t lost a scumgame in ages because it’s just that simple. It’s boring. Not a challenge. You get the idea
In post 1126, implosion wrote:It's really frustrating to hear you arguing this way. I want you to engage with the thread if you're town, Maria
What am I suppose to be engaging with exactly? No one has stated reasoning why I’m scum. It’s just ‘yeah I’d get rid of Maria’ Why? Because I’m not towny? What exactly should I be saying in this example. ‘No guys I’m town’ I really want to know what you think I should be doing here. I’m arguing the way I am because it’s the only way I’m allowed to when no one gives me room to work with.
In post 1126, implosion wrote:If you're town, are you going to be part of that coalition? Because you need to step up your game if you plan to be.
When I saw the town wincon I laughed at LLD because getting people to trust me enough to have a key would be hard enough considering who I am. I didn’t expect it to be like this so I had to change my style. I don’t think I could do anything to get a key so I’m lynching my scumreads until I die. If I get a key great. But I’m not expecting it. I don’t need to step anything up. It’s not my job. I’ll let my actions speak for me
In post 1126, implosion wrote:The "scum isn't fun right now" arguments are all well and good but literally everyone purporting to be town is going to be making some kind of argument like that and I honestly don't buy them from you above other people.
You do know I made this exact statement in how I hate scum 2 games ago correct? Do you think I would pick scum for an easy win yet hate playing the game? Is that what you think I’d do? That’s a question by the way I’m really curious.
In post 1127, implosion wrote:I feel like you're just being obstinate for the sake of being obstinate, and you're refusing to make yourself sortable beyond "I wouldn't pick scum".
This isn’t even happening nor is it true. You can’t sort me because you can’t read my slot yet you’re trying to make it out like you’re trying. No, no one here has tried so please don’t give me that line. I'm willing to work with people but no one has given me that option
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Third Party members are not Town for the purposes of the town wincon. This is a flipless game, so all you will be told is that no win conditions have been met.

The point he's making is that third parties have to be banished at or before endgame for town to win

Which is why calling Sky town is meaningless

Which is why I've said all along I expect to be banished at some point

What will really bake y'alls noodles is this: The Black Key causes it's holder to lose regardless of their faction's victory status

Someone at the circle of trust WILL be holding it when the game ends, since you cannot destroy keys and must will them on death and the sacrifice will be made

My black key is poison to all, and I'd suggest people start considering it more seriously

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by implosion »

Maria wrote:Why are you trying to state exaggerations for no reason?
Because I'm frustrated with your play.
Maria wrote:No one has stated reasoning why I’m scum.
I've given a couple of salient points, namely your activity pattern feeling identical to mlp (weak, yes, but there) and . To add to them: it feels like you've made zero effort to further the town win condition, which is to build a coalition. You say you've adopted this new style, but it doesn't seem like a style especially well suited to this game, and playing the game of "I know I'm not going to get a key but I can bring scum reads down with me" doesn't seem like a way town *ought* to approach this setup, given we need six of us. Banishing scum reads doesn't even necessarily help us at all if those players weren't going to get keys in the first place. Like,
What am I suppose to be engaging with exactly? No one has stated reasoning why I’m scum.
This is bunk. You can try to publicly sort people. You can make an effort to have dialogue with your town reads. You can say who you want your coalition to be, and argue for those other people being in it, particularly people that you're town reading that others are scum reading (like presumably sky gazer before she claimed 3p).
Maria wrote:
You do know I made this exact statement in how I hate scum 2 games ago correct?
Do you think I would pick scum for an easy win yet hate playing the game? Is that what you think I’d do? That’s a question by the way I’m really curious.
the bolded is not something I know and I'm not sure why you think I do? Was it a statement in mlp?

I don't think you would pick it for an easy win, I think you either went third party > scum > town because you wanted third party but didn't feel like playing town in the game, or you felt more like playing scum than town, etc. If you have talked publicly and recently about finding scum not fun then that'd be useful information. Or maybe you were given third party and got one that's motivated to claim town instead of outing itself as kuribo and sky have. Maybe you specifically wanted to be scum in this player list because you thought it would be a more interesting challenge. Maybe you have other reasons for picking scum that I don't have the requisite knowledge to figure out. Or maybe even everyone put town above scum and you drew the short straw! I don't know. But it does not suffice on its own as an argument for you being town, even if it is evidence.
I’ll let my actions speak for me
Great. I'll be waiting for more of them than just a kuribo vote.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Alisae, now that we have two claimed key cops, details on your miller ability please. Exactly how does it work, as close to exact phrasing as you can get.

Preferably ASAP since the mod is at a meet, and the faster you answer the less likely I think it is to be checking things with her.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1129, kuribo wrote:
In post 1124, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1114, kuribo wrote:You call that an insult?

I said you're not paying attention, which is fact

I said you're playing badly which is fact, and will become evident when the game is over

you really think any of this ranks anywhere on the Kuribo insult scale of rage? Lmao
need some proper kuribo rage in here

MS too pussy nowadays

Something something inbred pig fucker mumble mumble steal soul eat ancestors blah blah when you get to hell and so on and so on in nomine Satanas etc
oh come now your flame was far more intense than that

tho in ms2019 youd get sitebanned for sure
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1133, GreyICE wrote:Alisae, now that we have two claimed key cops, details on your miller ability please. Exactly how does it work, as close to exact phrasing as you can get.

Preferably ASAP since the mod is at a meet, and the faster you answer the less likely I think it is to be checking things with her.
I appear as scum to all investigation checks
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

in fact I don't mind claiming the ability name for it which is Yokai Heritage
GTKAS
| here.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by hebichan »

I mean, you can call my posts "non-impactful" all you want but I set up a team for the key game and it worked out well, getting a second key on a a townread of mine and banishing someone the town thought was off.

I'm not focusing on the lynch too hard because I know it's barely related to our win condition.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1131, kuribo wrote:What will really bake y'alls noodles is this: The Black Key causes it's holder to lose regardless of their faction's victory status

Someone at the circle of trust WILL be holding it when the game ends, since you cannot destroy keys and must will them on death and the sacrifice will be made

My black key is poison to all, and I'd suggest people start considering it more seriously
Okay, here's the thing. This is going to sound bad, so I'll just say it once. IDC. What you're describing is a game of hot potato. This is a game of mafia. Mafia is a more interesting game than hot potato. If the endgame becomes hot potato... oh well. Fuck it. I'll play hot potato. But for now I'll play mafia. I won't volunteer to take it, because that's literally playing against my win condition, which can get you site banned (not that it would unless zoraster is an even bigger weenie than I know he is, but w/e). Am I going to discuss a game of hot potato? No. Is anyone else? No. We're happy that way.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:29 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mmm, the Alisae thing sounds fairly legit, although there's a chance she ran it by LLD or winged it. What makes me wonder is if we have a cop in this game. No, don't tell me if it's you, I don't want to know yet (although christ I hope you breadcrumbed the results somewhere if you can somehow be killed) but 5 investigations when we have a 6 person circle of trust is... a lot. And I think we're fairly confident if there is a scum kill it's not every 12 day phase at this point (unless they shot Gamma Emerald and that was the flavor we got for "shot by scum"? Seems unlikely)

Mmm, although
In post 472, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 454, hebichan wrote:Even that is a bit fishy given literally no one has shaded GE all game.
Honestly I'm interested in this myself
Huh, fuck he might have been shot by scum.
In post 735, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 729, kuribo wrote:
In post 727, Not Known 15 wrote:Why would I, if I were scum, have to lynch you?
because I've spent twelve years tearing bad scum like yourself to pieces
Every time we lynch someone and banish them, scum can banish a person they choose. Which is a good reason to get the keys as fast as possible and then to open the Well of Fears; unless, of course, the keyholders are untrustworthy.
In post 369, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Pine has been banished on Time Code 58.
In post 523, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Gamma Emerald has been banished on Time code 57.
oh boy. oh boy I might have been extremely wrong

Vote: Not Known 15
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:39 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1138, GreyICE wrote:I won't volunteer to take it, because that's literally playing against my win condition, which can get you site banned (not that it would unless zoraster is an even bigger weenie than I know he is, but w/e).

Yes but you'd be playing to my win condition which I would greatly appreciate

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1138, GreyICE wrote:unless zoraster is an even bigger weenie than I know he is
he's already a gigantic weenie so youll need some exceptional imagination for said desired size
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1077, Plum wrote: Like, these all seem like successes. I should be feeling only more and more pleased with the gamestate! But instead I'm getting paranoid that we're on the completely wrong track.
No flip games are hard. It's super easy to get apathetic with the lack of information from flips.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1140, kuribo wrote:
In post 1138, GreyICE wrote:I won't volunteer to take it, because that's literally playing against my win condition, which can get you site banned (not that it would unless zoraster is an even bigger weenie than I know he is, but w/e).

Yes but you'd be playing to my win condition which I would greatly appreciate
Can;t we just give it to one of the mystery horsemen and you spare me? :]
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:29 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1142, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1077, Plum wrote: Like, these all seem like successes. I should be feeling only more and more pleased with the gamestate! But instead I'm getting paranoid that we're on the completely wrong track.
No flip games are hard. It's super easy to get apathetic with the lack of information from flips.
Yeah, I apologize. I told Lexi I hate no-flip games, and well, here we are.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1144, GreyICE wrote:
No flip games suck
GTKAS
| here.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1144, GreyICE wrote:
So it's all your fault, thanks!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Alisae »

I feel like that should be a lynchable offense
GTKAS
| here.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Katsuki »

lol
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 am

Post by GreyICE »

If you lynched me for that, it'd come up for at least five years. "You remember that time katsuki and alisae lynched you just to appease me in the hopes of avoiding more trolling?"

Damn I'm really not selling my own survival here am I
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”