he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #92 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 85, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 8, Dunnstral wrote:I am Dunnstral
I was going to follow this up with "...and I'm a miller." in my next post, but after post 15 I wanted to see what Bambi's deal was
Probably a good idea with that whole 'lynch -utility town' idea suddenly popping up. Want to claim masons with me instead?

On a more serious note, I personally think it's highly likely that at least one player aligned with Simotech (flavor-wise the company
creating and distributing serum
) has an alternate means of generating serum for themselves or their team.
After reading the Chapter 1 opening claiming companies sounds like it might be an indicator of what style of role you have, i.e. if we have a doctor or similar they're probably from WNGD
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I mean, if you read the rules...
All players on a lynch wagon receive 2 Serum.
If a lynched player was aligned with Simotech, all players receive an additional 2 Serum.
Simotech is an alignment, not a company.
The only other known alignment is The Rebels, revealed in the Sample Role PM. (Which isn't actually a vanilla town role)

On another note, we might not have vanilla players?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Also, Aeon Technologies might have a different alignment maybe? That's hinted at in the Chapter 1 start flavor.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 101, Sakura Hana wrote:oh so Simotech is scum?
Do we know if it's a 3rd party or the groupscum of the game.
They're probably scum, considering the flavor of this game. Though they were the town of the previous game...
We don't know anything else at the moment. The Rebels are probably town, and they're revealed in the Sample Role PM to use the color green, but it says Sample Role PM and not Sample
Town
Role PM. While their Win condition is seemingly standard for town it's possible it will change as new information is revealed.

However, I remember what happened in the previous game and statements that were made by the mod at it's end.
I have a theory that in this game there is no town or scum at the start of the game. Whoever wins the game will be town. Whoever loses will be scum. We might be evenly balanced between three or more alignments at the start. (Possibly two, but as I mentioned some of the flavor implies three.)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Rautherdir »

That theory probably isn't correct or accurate though. I do think there's another alignment for Aeon Technologies though. In which case claiming companies is a bad idea since it could reveal alignment.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 110, Primate wrote:Re alignment spec: Yeah it's not insane, Aeon and Iustitia are given more prominence and Mod said at the end of the last game Iustitia are going to be town in this one. Don't have any particular reason to believe chaos town multiball but the companies do lead your mind in that direction.
Ah, right. Forgot about that. Odd though, since Iustitia isn't an alignment in this one? Though the Sample Role PM was for Iustitia, that might end up confirming that the Rebels are basically town.
In post 111, KidAmn wrote:I'd expect 0-1 Simotech infiltrators in each corporation. Not every corp will have one, but the flavour (in as much as it can be used as an indicator here, which is to say, near nothing, so feel free to ignore this) suggests Simotech have inveigled their way into almost everything.
I'd say Iustitia and Aeon Tech are the least likely to have infiltrators. I agree with Primate though, it probably won't be that simple. (And I do think the companies are more to signify what sort of role you have, as well as your participation in events maybe?)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'll go with an alternate statement instead of answering that question, I am either aligned with The Rebels or with Simotech, I have no definite knowledge of other alignments right now.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Rautherdir »

So I guess that was alignment indicative to you then? I'm pretty sure Primate was just asking if I'm a third party, I answered that question directly.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In other words, I claimed that I'm not third party, which I guess means that since I'm assuming Simotech is scum and would thus lie about their alignment...
I'm aligned with The Rebels. See, it doesn't work. That statement was effectively equivalent to the one I made earlier, except in one way: A third party could also make this later statement, but probably wouldn't make my earlier statement.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Rautherdir »

And since I thought Primate was asking if I was third party or not, I gave the most effective answer.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I mean I can see why you're voting Bambi but I'm not sure whether or not I think that's AI or not right now. I've seen town give similar suggestions before, and I think that might have been just a play to get us out of RVS.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Having said that...
Bambi if we lynch Simotech then we get more serum. If we want serum, the optimal play is to lynch Simotech. Not to lynch Negative Utility Town. Especially since one of those Negative(?) Utility players could have an ability in the realm of "Players on your lynch don't get serum" or "Players on your lynch only get one serum" or "The player(s) responsible for your death lose all serum in their possession" or something like that.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 133, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: purple anime detective
Umm, what?

I also came to the realization that scum self-hammering to deny town serum might be a thing to watch out for. And then immediately realized that the serum gain when lynching Simotech might be to offset that.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Rautherdir »

... I mean if you're going to discuss it in a civilized manner as you appear to be capable of and are currently doing, feel free to do that instead of the death spiral into an all caps rant. It will be much easier for everyone else to read.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I mean, at the very least can you not make it a quote pyramid at the same time? Please?
Also, why did that vote happen CloudKicker. I can't tell why you made the vote from your previous posts or context.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 150, Rautherdir wrote:I mean, at the very least can you not make it a quote pyramid at the same time? Please?
Also, why did that vote happen CloudKicker. I can't tell why you made the vote from your previous posts or context.
I know you are trying to distance yourself from me when I openchainsawed your slot
This...
This...
My head hurts right now.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm leaning town on CloudKicker, they do appear to be doing sorting, though I'd appreciate if they gave in-depth reads at some point.
I kind of doubt that MariaR is scum on reason of the possibly-not-real-posting restriction, I have faked a posting restriction as scum before and this doesn't look like that sort of thing. (At least I personally would not commit to that in-depth of a posting restriction unless I actually had to) There's also the chance MariaR is doing it for fun, but that would honestly be NAI. Her actual content though... I'm not really able to tell if she's town or scum (or third party), she can be resolved later.
KidAmn is... maybe town maybe scum. Some of their logic doesn't really work but I'm not sure if that's just wrong conclusions or misconstruing on their part. I'll do an in-depth read of them later and see what I can figure out.
I'll go ahead and again say that I'm aligned with town.
Celestial Coordinates is probably town, their progression generally matches town!Radiant (Though I'm not sure if Nancy has posted much or not, I don't remember how their posting feels.)
Omochao is currently null due to being on V/LA with no posts of content to read.
RCS is a lean-town for me. They have done sorting on people, but not much. I don't see anything suspect about them though either.
Bambi Jay, well first of all thanks for getting this game out of RVS. That doesn't necessarily make you town though, and you're later content isn't really that good either. I do get more of a 'I just want to get past day 1' vibe from them though instead of anything malicious. Will be able to better sort on a later day.
Gamma I'm not sure about. I'll do an in-depth read later and see if I can uncover anything.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Understandable. I would have done that, but uh... I'd rather be alive to give better reads later then get quick-lynched day 1.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Chemist1422, I don't really see much from you yet. I'll be able to give a better read of him later on in day 1.
Fred the Cat. Even if you are an alt for a certain person I've decided not to give that any attention, the point of the alt would probably have been to get away from that. It would be appreciated if you could give reads on people instead of sheeping though. (I know it's day 1, but there is actually stuff to read from most everyone at this point.)
RedPanda, I don't see very much open reasoning about your reads, that would be more helpful then just saying whether you think a person is town or not. That said, you are giving reads, and appear to be interacting with others to build them. A town-lean for now, I can evaluate you better later on in day 1.
WhemeStar. First of all you're horrifyingly difficult to read. I can tell you're sorting people but I'm not sure if that's just keeping up appearances or not. I would wait and see if he can be sorted better in a later day.

Vifam, could you explain why the unwnd wagon is bad? You do appear to be doing sorting, I'll mostly leave you to it for now. Will be sorted later.

thecoldheartedking is awaiting replacement and I don't know them well enough to make a read based on their existing content. Will sort later.
Primate is currently null. Joined in with mechanics talk at the beginning, then that question which threw me off because WHY didn't you just ask if I was third party or not if that's what you were looking for. I'll read you better later, you have stuff to work on from me now.
Sakura Hana is probably town. I'd appreciate more content from you though, and you've mostly been sheeping. (Again, even though it's day 1 there is enough content to actually do some scum hunting now.)
Dunnstral is probably town. They've been doing quite a bit of sorting and while he's not always open with his reads I can tell he's developing them.
unwnd is... lean-town right now? I think they'll be easier read later, though I'm not sure if I like how they appear to be openly pacing themselves or not. They have been doing some hunting, I just really am not sure about their current tactics.

I'll get back into this again later to do actual reads on KidAmn and Gamma.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Hmm, after doing a read on Gamma, I think they're a town-lean for me now. That might change on a later day but for now he's good.
KidAmn isn't all that great, but has at least been doing stuff. I ended up coming to the conclusion that they'll be easier to read on a later day.

On the replacements:
PenguinPower has been lackluster (although their thoughts on reading the game are understandable)
Almost50 is probably town. If he isn't, we'll figure that out later.

And finally, unwnd's recent posting kind of made up my mind on them. Most people have agreed that a certain subset of people are town (Sakura, RCS, CC, and Dunn) However, unwnd is pushing Dunn as scum without voting them, is casting shade on CC, and has avoided giving a read on RCS. They do agree with the town read on Sakura, but also mention that Sakura is easily read (Basically admitting that if they're scum they wouldn't be able to successfully get Sakura mislynched.) Several of unwnd's other scum-reads (Gamma, Vifam and WhemeStar) are or were easily agreed with; and the call for a vig on Fred the Cat is odd. unwnd has also avoided giving reads on many of the disagreed-upon slots, the only firm reads I see from them are on players where town already has a clear consensus. With all that in mind, it appears unwnd is attempting to prevent formation of a solid townblock and attempting to form as few connections between themself and other players, and as such I'm going to go ahead and VOTE: unwnd up to L-3
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1625, Primate wrote:I was a massive lurker for years and have lurked as both town and scum and that is *such* a scummy mindset post.
So are you saying I'm not wrong, or what? Because that makes it sound like you agree with me, you just think I'm scum for saying it.

And yeah Chemist, I probably could have said that with fewer words. And if anyone else had made those points before I would have used fewer words, but no one had pointed that out about unwnd's posting yet.

And finally Penguin, you're literally calling someone out for the same thing you're openly doing.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Rautherdir »

After reading Penguin's first post, yeah he never promised to catch up. Not sure why I missed that.
That said, you don't have to be caught up in a game to post in it; both Penguin and Chemist are effectively saying that. Chemist did straight up say they would catch up two or three times though; if you're not going to catch up please don't say you will, that's a really good way for a lurker to deflect suspicion.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1643, PenguinPower wrote:Where did I say you have to be caught up in a game to post in it?

Here's the sequence of events to help you out:

Chemist posts he's 15 pages behind -> I ask "who's scum Chemist?" -> Chemist says everyone is and that he needs to read up -> I show the Super Duper Chemist Promise list -> Chemist pops back in an makes a comment -> I say, "catch up yet" -> Chemist says "Nah brah, not gonna do it."
You didn't? In my post I actually stated you were saying the opposite. To clear up any confusion, that statement was just me agreeing with , it wasn't pointed at anyone.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1653, Primate wrote:
In post 1637, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 1625, Primate wrote:I was a massive lurker for years and have lurked as both town and scum and that is *such* a scummy mindset post.
So are you saying I'm not wrong, or what? Because that makes it sound like you agree with me, you just think I'm scum for saying it.

And yeah Chemist, I probably could have said that with fewer words. And if anyone else had made those points before I would have used fewer words, but no one had pointed that out about unwnd's posting yet.

And finally Penguin, you're literally calling someone out for the same thing you're openly doing.
There's three things that stood out to me. Firstly, I think your last posts have had a very nonagressive tone, you've hedged both. You did it a bit in #1014 and #1017, which I forgave more as you commented on everyone (although your only solid reads were townreads on people that lots of people are treating as town). In #1612 you do the same on everyone other than gamma and unwnd. Secondly, you mentioned the two replacements, and literally the only justification i can think of for that is that you are in scum mode, you're checking the posts that are happening and seeing the lurkers as potential lynches other than you, then as you've been lurking you've not brought that forward properly and applying the same logic to the replacements. If there's one question I want you to answer it's "Why did you mention the replacements?". Thirdly, you voted unwnd after previously saying town, and your arguments for doing so are so lazy.
I mentioned the replacements because when I made that post I thought Penguin had replaced thecoldheartedking; under that assumption both Penguin and Almost50 were in slots where my read had developed significantly. I just looked to check, and noticed that assumption was wrong, and as such my read on penguin's slot hasn't actually changed. If I'd noticed that I wouldn't have included him, just A50.
Also, my read on unwnd was not that strong of a read, I expressed heavy doubt in my own read of them in my list.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1989, Oversoul wrote:I just need to determine if what happened to me is reflexive or if it is targeted.
Keep in mind we have a flipped roleblocker and your slot wasn't exactly widely town-read. (Assuming you're softing you got role-blocked and not that you copped the claimed miller or something like that.)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Rautherdir »

... Yeah I have no clue what you're talking about now.

p-edit:
CC was pushing for Primate being the next lynch, so I guess they also saw it.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Project Arch in flavor is the Simotech project creating the serum. Which brings up the question, why did you phrase it that way CloudKicker?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Because I would expect that Simotech's abilities would heavily refer to it being Arch, we haven't had any discussion about Arch itself until now.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm not sure how likely scum would be to fall for that, versus how likely town would be able to come up with a test like that without knowing it's scum indicative. In other words CloudKicker, why would you use a test that isn't guaranteed, or how would you know the test is valid without being scum yourself?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Bastard game, people's roles might not tell them everything.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Deliberately lie is not the same as not giving all information. Having said that, I doubt that role would make sense in this game after thinking about it.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I'd think that multiple kills landing on the same person is a definite possibility here though, considering who got killed. Or maybe an SK/Vig needs more then two serum to make their kill.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm not so sure Aeon are anti-town, post 3 seems to imply that Aeon was openly invited.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Oh wow, we actually have conversation now. And after reading all of that...
I would be fine with an Oversoul, Primate, or PenguinPower lynch. I think PK is town at the moment, and A50 is null for me right now.
I believe Bambi Jay and Tanaka's claims to be true. If anyone has questions just let me know.

However...
I currently would rather not have a mass-claim today. Right now that might give scum too much information to use, if I'm remembering all of the claims correctly. (Actually, let me check that real quick.)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Okay, now that over half of the playerlist has claimed, it might be time for everyone to claim. Then we can probably PoE everything down. Having said that, I'm not going to make the problem worse and claim my own role until other people agree that a massclaim is the best course of action at this point.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Right now, (and especially if I have to claim due to being up for lynching) scum probably has more information then town does. The point of the massclaim is to get information so that we can use it to PoE who scum is. Th e reason you don't usually do it is because it tells scum who to target. At this point I no longer see that as being a valid reason to not mass-claim
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Yeah, if we have investigative roles then they would be able to freely share information after a mass-claim. It looks like we might have more then one protective role as well, so that should help.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Rautherdir »

With the claims we have, they already have a target list. We also had a town roleblocker, so I'm not sure if scum would also have the same role. (I mean, they might.)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Rautherdir »

They claimed that they started the game with an upkeep, and that they didn't perform an action last night.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Claimed in my first post. Masons with Dunnstral.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 3151, Bambi Jay wrote:Masons with a Miller claim. Take that shiz outta here.
Dunnstral never actually claimed miller, they were going to make a joke claim in their second post but then you kind of did your thing. Everyone else just assumed it was true and Dunnstral never countered it.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I was being careful to try and avoid a night-kill. I believe it worked a bit too well...

p-edit:
In post 85, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 8, Dunnstral wrote:I am Dunnstral
I was going to follow this up with "...and I'm a miller." in my next post, but after post 15 I wanted to see what Bambi's deal was
This is the only post where Dunnstral says he's a miller, and that was intended to be a joke. People took it a bit too seriously.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Sure. I personally think Sakura should be included in the 'town'-block as well.
If you want my opinion on who to lynch, I did find it interesting how Oversoul came out of the gate swinging at Dunn though... and then just now when they started shading Penguin for their inno soft. Then again, that could also just be a town player having incredibly poor luck targeting a 'known' miller and getting millerized.

p-edit:
Huh. Missed that. Look at any time Dunn is asked to vote me though. And, you know, once Dunn shows up he can confirm it. Also, it was Oversoul that claimed to be millerized, not Sakura.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Your slot (as RCS) was part of the unofficial town-block with CC, Dunn, and Sakura; so I guess?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I don't think Primate is town. I might be biased though, I was more then a little bit annoyed that they directly asked me what my alignment was in early-game.
I believe Cloud is town due to an interaction with Sakura.
KidAmn I'm not sure about. They apparently started the game with an upkeep, and I'm not sure what that means for their alignment. (And yeah, they would have either had to have started the game with the upkeep or have used a role during day 1 somehow for the upkeep to hit them night 1) I don't see anything else about them that makes me think they're town though.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Rautherdir »

and the surrounding conversation. It isn't a firm town read, but basically I'm content sheeping Sakura's read on CloudKicker for now.

p-edit:
If he used a day action then he's scum that used a factional ability or something of that nature to get serum early. It is a possibility but not one you would claim.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 3306, Oversoul wrote:Catching up but I’m in traffic. Glad I was right about
Dunn is a Miller mason thing? Weird role but glad I was right about Dunn
No. Just Mason. Neither of us have other abilities.
I'm kind of just waiting for Claude to get some reading in now.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3499 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Factional abilities are almost always redacted. Read the role, it specifically says Penguin had no personal abilities. It is possible that the teams alternate kills. It's also possible that Aeon doesn't have a kill at all. Which would make them not necessarily a threat to the Rebels.

It's also possible that events will determine whether or not Aeon is a threat to the rebellion or not.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Almost is almost definitely either Aeon tech or a Rebel. Either Penguin wanted to keep suspicion off of a partner, or they actually got an inno on them.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Rautherdir »

(reads the n3 flavor and Penguin's role flavor)
Okay that's probably an active threat to the Rebellion.

I did just have an idea for what might be the case, though I doubt it. What if different members of Aeon tech have different win conditions? Penguin's wincon doesn't say anything about Simotech, even though it's revealed to be a faction in the rules.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3622 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Oh... I just realized something.
If Aeon is town aligned and has an ability to convert town players to their alignment, that might not count as a cult. (Since cults aren't town aligned and don't usually have restrictions on who they can target)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3626 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Because that means they can outnumber the rebels through conversion instead of kills.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm also going to guess that if that is the case, Simotech would probably be aware of it as that would probably be a loss mechanism for them.

p-edit:
... yep. Forgot about that.
Wait... is it Aeon the alignment or Aeon the Corporation then?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3632 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I was talking about Penguin's win condition, I checked and it's Aeon as alignment. If it is a two-night thing to convert that would actually be decently balanced.
We really should figure out why the win condition is specifically out-numbering Rebels though, that doesn't leave room for other 3rd parties or another scum faction, specifically with that win condition Simotech can lose the moment there's more Aeon then Rebels,
even if Aeon wouldn't be able to control the lynch
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Rautherdir »

If Aeon isn't a 'threat' to the rebellion and they win by outnumbering Rebels, then Simotech gets endgamed and no threats to the rebels remain. Thus, the rebels also win.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Wait...

@Mod: Is the alignment Aeon Technologies classified as a threat to the Rebels?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Rautherdir »

The most simple answer to 'how can Aeon win by only outnumbering the Rebels' is that there is no other group-scum. But I'm not sure how likely that is.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Rautherdir »

The point I'm trying to make is that if there is another faction then Aeon isn't trying to get the majority. It's just outnumbering Rebels, regardless of how many other players there are.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Let's say we get to 3 Simo - 2 Aeon - 2 Rebels at a day start. If a Rebel is lynched Aeon wins immediately.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm kind of just waiting for the mod's response to my question at this point. I'm not sure if I actually expect a clear answer to it, but in the event we actually do get a clear answer that will tell us what to do.

p-edit:
Yes, but Aeon doesn't control the game in that situation, that would normally be a Simo victory in traditional multiball.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4576 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 4567, RedPanda wrote:
In post 4562, Oversoul wrote:Why are we ignoring the slot that has done literally nothing all game?
You really want to policy someone when we have Fishmonger and a50 still here? Primate bambi and gamma are even scummier than claude.
Which is the point of not making any posts or content. Nothing there to make you look scummy.

VOTE: Oversoul

Have to agree with Sakura, I don't really see why this slot isn't scum.
Also, maybe I just didn't see it, but Fish Monger/Pisskop who do you want dead right now?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4880 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 4854, Bambi Jay wrote:You seem very focused on Dunniboy. Hmm.

Didn't we have another BG claim that wasn't Almost?
(Checks notes)
Tanaka claimed bodyguard day 2, and RCS softed it day 1 in a way that was very believable. I'm assuming A50 also believed that claim, considering he claimed a killing role instead of protective.

I'll say this here as well, with that flip Simotech and Aeon are almost certainly both scum. That also resolves Aeon's strange win condition, since Simotech also has it.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4882 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I mean, Claude was kind of obvious in hindsight. But yeah, everyone actually playing the game (Except for Bambi) has motivation to hunt for members of at least one scum team.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4900 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Me and Dunn know that we share the same alignment and we know the companies each of us were sent by. Dunn never mentioned being in another PT, unless I missed him talking about it.

p-edit:
They might not have if it wasn't a beneficial move for them, where they had or would have low serum after giving serum to Bambi. Or if they're aligned with Simotech or Aeon, someone else on their team has low serum.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4908 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm not going to lie, for a moment I was very confused thinking you might be talking about me. Which made no sense considering your read on Dunn.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4953 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Rautherdir »

There's another person apparently able to give out Serum, and they gave two to Sakura on Night 2 and if Bambi is to be believe two to her on Night 3.

VOTE: Oversoul
If Bambi wants to use Serum in order to help town then I'm okay with that, it shouldn't be treated as a scum claim. Besides, we can just make sure that Bambi is on the lynch tonight and if she did get serum last night then her event will trigger from it.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4965 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Also, did anyone else notice that MariaR/Ankamius had immunity from serum upkeep, but no abilities that had an upkeep? That might have been just an immunity from Bambi's event (Corroborating her role, actually), or there might be the ability to gain other abilities or a factional ability to impose a serum upkeep on another player. On another note, is there anyone else from WNGD still alive? (Not counting Sakura since she was fired) I'm wondering if both the deaths being from the same company isn't just a coincidence.

p-edit:
Oversoul mentioned specifically that he shows as Simotech to a cop. Also I realized my main reasons for suspecting Oversoul aren't valid anymore. (Before Penguin's flip I thought Oversoul might be a Simotech traitor, and after that I wasn't actually sure if we had Simotech as a faction. I no longer believe a traitor would exist in this game due to Aeon and Simotech's win conditions, and we did get a flip from Simotech) UNVOTE:
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4971 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Simotech would kill MariaR because her posting habits strongly suggested her to be Aeon.
Why Almost would bodyguard MariaR though... I have a more difficult time understanding that.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5025 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 5017, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 5011, Gamma Emerald wrote:If we do a company massclaim I guess I'll go first
As I said I don't want to reveal but the need for secrecy feels lesser currently than earlier
Bambi, do you know the flavor for the event that benefits those with a lot of serum?
The event name is "Rehabilitation". Those going through serum withdrawal (low Serum) either recover or die (the unlucky fella). The Upkeeps probably contributes to this.
MariaR had immunity to serum withdrawl, and thus immunity from your event. That basically confirms you in my book.

p-edit:
Cloud, look through the start of day 2 for it.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5094 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Alisae
and
RedPanda
, please claim your corporation. Me and Dunn will reveal ours after both of you have claimed your corporation, or in 4 days if one of you fails to do so. (Remaining time: (expired on 2019-08-27 02:45:00)) If anyone else has lied about their corporation for some reason, please clear that up before then. Any further corporation claims after then will be treated as a scum claim.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5097 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Fish, is that serious, or should I assume your previous claim is true?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5100 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

(reads rules again)
I misread that rule as being examples of corporations that could be in the game, and not as the only valid corporations.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5101 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 5094, Rautherdir wrote:
RedPanda
, please claim your corporation. Me and Dunn will reveal ours after you have claimed your corporation, or in 4 days if you fail to do so. (Remaining time: (expired on 2019-08-27 02:45:00)) If anyone else has lied about their corporation for some reason, please clear that up before then. Any further corporation claims after then will be treated as a scum claim.
Re-posting and slightly updating this for the new page.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5127 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm waiting on RedPanda to claim his company before I can reveal information.
Also, I unvoted earlier but just to make clear I'm just going to UNVOTE: again.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5177 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Alright then. I'll go ahead and post everyone's companies then, as it shows us a good place to look for Aeon:

At the start of the game [claimed/flipped]:
Outcasts[2/0]: KidAmn, Gamma Emerald
Iustitia[2/0]: Dunnstral, Rautherdir
Securipal[3/1]:
unwnd
, Fish Monger, Alisae
GenX[5/3]:
Celestial Coordinates
WhemeStar
Claude GD
, Oversoul, Primate
WNGD[4/2]:
Almost50
Ankamius
, Sakura Hana, RedPanda
Aeon[1/1]:
PenguinPower

Johnson[2/0]: Bambi Jay, Cloudkicker

Based on this, I'm fairly certain that at least one of Oversoul or Primate is actually Aeon that claimed a different corporation. I do think we should start with VOTE: Primate though. IF Primate flips Simo then we're lynching Oversoul next because that would be a decent indication that Oversoul is also Simotech. Otherwise I'm guessing Simotech has their remaining members in Securipal, WNGD, and Johnson.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Iustitia flavor also implies three, with the third being the Sample Role. I'm assuming that Aeon all lied about their corp, and the fact that everyone in the outcasts is in a PT for it implies that none of them lied about their corp.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5186 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Unless Primate is Simo then you're almost definitely not Simotech. You could still be Aeon though.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5189 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Aeon is lying about their corp, so we can only really tell who might be Aeon by which corporations appear to have more then the rest. I have two theories for Simotech's distribution though, one being that they were all in the same corp, and the other that they were in multiple different corporations.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 5192, CloudKicker wrote:Im thinking we broke the setup by claiming companies randomly, only Aeon knew it was alignement indicative lol. If you reread, IMO ppl who claimed left and right are prob not aeon
It's possible that if Johnson did have a Simotech as the third person then they may have claimed differently since that was brought up fairly early. Otherwise I don't believe Simotech had any reason to falsify a corporation claim. Aeon definitely did though, and we'll be looking at GenX, WNGD, and Securipal for them. Simotech might actually have someone in the outcasts, though I doubt it. Aeon definitely does not.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5198 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Yeah, that's why I didn't mention looking for Simotech in the Outcasts originally. Mechanically it's possible, but I really think there won't be any scum in the outcasts. I'm guessing whatever made Sakura an outcast was a factional ability as well, though of course I have no idea which faction would have that ability.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5235 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:23 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Ha! I was right about Oversoul!
... And completely wrong about my theory of Simotech being spread across different companies.

Updating my list of companies;
Outcasts[2/1]:
Gamma Emerald
, KidAmn
Securipal[3/1]:
unwnd
, Fish Monger, Alisae
GenX[4/4]:
Celestial Coordinates
WhemeStar
Claude GD
Oversoul

WNGD[4/2]:
Almost50
Ankamius
, Sakura Hana, RedPanda
Aeon[2/2]:
PenguinPower
Primate

Johnson[2/0]: Bambi Jay, Cloudkicker

p-edit:
The last few nights have had good shots by scum. I mean, Gamma was a town-aligned vig in a hood. That should be an immediate shot in almost every scenario. Almost had claimed killing. Penguin had claimed investigative.
Neither me or Dunn have other abilities. There's also little reason to purposely shoot a bodyguard this late in the game.
I do wonder why our bodyguard didn't guard Gamma though. That should have been the obvious night kill for last night.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5240 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Hmm, 6:2:1 with 2 masons alive though... Yeah, me and Dunn are probably the next two night kills. I think this is also the point in the game where we do a full claim and solve using it though; unless anyone else disagrees. (Actually, almost everyone might have claimed already. Let me check.)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5249 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Here's the full list that I know of. I don't remember Fish Monger claiming Bodyguard though? (I don't really remember their claim.)
Alive:
Dunn, Rauth: Iustitia Masons
Sakura Hana: Outcast Bulletproof
Bambi Jay: Johnson Tracker
Cloudkicker
Alisae: Securipal Bodyguard
Fish Monger
RedPanda: WNGD Weak<Simotech> Neighborizer
KidAmn

Dead:
unwnd: Rebel Securipal Bulletproof
Celestial Coordinates: Rebel GenX Roleblocker
WhemeStar: Rebel GenX Neighborizer
PenguinPower: Aeon Tech Goon?
Claude GD: Simo GenX Goon?
Almost50: Rebel WNGD Bodyguard/Huntsman
Ankamius: Rebel WNGD Mailman
Primate: Aeon Tech Goon?
Gamma Emerald: Rebel Outcast Neighbor, Serum Vendor/Vig
Oversoul: Simo GenX Strongman
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5250 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I think Cloud claimed VT (Bulletproof) but I would want confirmation.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5254 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Ah, I see now. (Why am I ending up looking through RedPanda's posts to find Fish Monger's claims?)
Fish Monger permanently(?) bodyguards anyone who they have invited to a hood.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5256 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Rautherdir »

But anyways. Only Cloudkicker (Who should only need to confirm their earlier soft) and KidAmn still need to claim. It might help if Bambi and Fish Monger clarify their roles though. But yeah, if there's effectively only one claim left, then let's get that out of the way.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5259 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Days two and three KidAmn didn't have a vote. They said multiple times it was because they started the game with an upkeep.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5273 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'll just go ahead and pop up the rest as well.
In post 3435, Firebringer wrote:
WhemeStar -
[LYNCHED]
Gamma Emerald
PenguinPower
MariaR
Sakura Hana
, CloudKicker,
Oversoul
, Rainn,
Almost50
Primate
In post 4843, Zaphkael wrote:[Lynch]
Claude GD
-
[8]
Oversoul
Gamma Emerald
, Fish Monger,
Dunnstral
Sakura Hana
Almost50
, Alisae, Bambi Jay
In post 5219, Zaphkael wrote:[LYNCH]
Primate
-
[7]
Sakura Hana
, Bambi Jay, RedPanda,
Oversoul
Rautherdir
, KidAmn,
Primate
So... No flipped Aeon on Claude...
Fish Monger's slot was on
Claude
and
unwnd
but not
Wheme
or
Primate
Cloudkicker was on
unwnd
and
Wheme
but not
Claude
or
Primate

Alisae was on
Wheme
and
Claude
but not
unwnd
or
Primate

RedPanda was only on
Primate

Not sure what to make of this at the moment.

p-edit:
And there were 3 people in Sakura's scum list including you...
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5281 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Yeah, I'm not really able to draw much from it. Multiball tends to complicate VCA a bit. We had decently active scum in Penguin and Oversoul and lurkers in Claude and Primate. We had a fairly active town as well, so scum not being present on a wagon might have been just due to timing.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5288 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Rautherdir »

The last Aeon is almost definitely in Securipal or WNGD; so we should probably be hunting there anyways.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5296 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Fish Monger cannot be Simotech. The only way that should occur is if RedPanda and Fish Monger are both Simotech which shouldn't be possible at this stage.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5304 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Rautherdir »

It would have to be an ability used during the day if it isn't an upkeep KidAmn started with. KidAmn also can't be Aeon, assuming that Aeon are always Aeon corp as well.

But regardless, assuming that the two teams alternate night-kills then tonight is Aeon's kill, and we should go for lynching them. And like I mentioned, with the corporation claims we have Aeon should be in Securipal or WNGD.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5316 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Rautherdir »

RedPanda started the game hunting companies. However, I believe I was actually one of the first people to bring up Aeon possibly being a faction. Primate locked onto me after I brought it up, actually. (In hindsight Primate's alignment should have been really obvious after Penguin's flip.) I keep going back and forth on if RedPanda would blatantly fish for companies as Aeon.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5317 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Unless... Unless Aeon has a traitor. That would actually kind of make Primate's interaction with me day 1 make sense; they would have thought I was softing my role. The event last night may have been for all non-traitor members of Aeon being killed with the traitor still alive (Possibly representing the traitor getting Aeon's night kill)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5338 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Rautherdir »

... Just going to clear this up.
For at least one of me or Dunn to be scum, both of the following must be true:
. Either town is fake-claiming masons with scum, scum from separate teams decided to fake-claim masons together (and from one of the member's first post), or one of the scum teams still has two members that had decided to take the risk of claiming masons together.
. Either Simotech is in Iustitia, or Iustitia does not have any representation

I'll also go ahead and say that Dunnstral received a Green sealed business invitation last night. I'm not sure if we've actually mentioned we have a PT or not yet, but we do.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5442 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Outcasts[2/1]:
Gamma Emerald
, KidAmn
Securipal[4/1]:
unwnd
, Fish Monger, Alisae, Bambi Jay
GenX[4/4]:
Celestial Coordinates
WhemeStar
Claude GD
Oversoul

WNGD[4/2]:
Almost50
Ankamius
, Sakura Hana, RedPanda
Aeon[2/2]:
PenguinPower
Primate

Johnson[1/0]: Cloudkicker

If it was anyone else I would treat that switched corporation claim as a scum-claim for being past the deadline I had set. But it's you, and it wouldn't actually make sense for your to change your claim to move
into
the pool of possible Aeon players.
Bambi did you manage to track anyone else as well? Also, Alisae is there a reason you didn't bodyguard Gamma last night?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5762 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Dunnstral got a letter from Panda on Night 4. So Panda definitely has letters. I'll want to hear from Alisae, but this plus the fact Alisae didn't protect Gamma (the obvious night kill) night 4 is pretty bad. I suspect a Sakura nightkill would have been done because Cloud asked Sakura not to use their BP. That would be a pretty good case to make against Cloud the following day, plus it creates WIFOM as to why Bambi wasn't the kill.
Cloud: can you confirm whether or not you used BP last night?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5792 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Bambi correctly tracked Gamma and Alisae, so it's doubtful that she is lying about her role. The roleblocker prevented actions, so no visit would have happened. If we have a rolestopper, traditionally the visits onto the rolestopped target would still happen.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5834 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1855, Celestial Coordinates wrote:If this is town it's like [bambi jay, primate, CK, unknown]

if it's scum it's like [primate, ck/ftc, unknown]
well it is probably the most common role. so whatever you wanna call it.
I don't think it makes sense to think that a bunch of people in the game got activated BPs
FTC was only in the scum!unwnd list, so that read doesn't count. This was also before we knew about multiball.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5839 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Scum might think they can get you lynched, Bambi.

p-edit:
It was the last list he made in the game, Cloud
Alisae, everyone is fully claimed.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5847 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Alive:
Dunn, Rauth: Iustitia Masons
Sakura Hana: Outcast Bulletproof
Bambi Jay: Johnson Tracker
Cloudkicker: Johnson Bulletproof
Alisae: Securipal Bodyguard
RedPanda: WNGD Weak<Simotech> Neighborizer
KidAmn: Outcast Serum Addict

Dead:
unwnd: Rebel Securipal Bulletproof
Celestial Coordinates: Rebel GenX Roleblocker
WhemeStar: Rebel GenX Neighborizer
PenguinPower: Aeon Tech Goon?
Claude GD: Simo GenX Goon?
Almost50: Rebel WNGD Bodyguard/Huntsman
Ankamius: Rebel WNGD Mailman
Primate: Aeon Tech Goon?
Gamma Emerald: Rebel Outcast Neighbor, Serum Vendor/Vig
Oversoul: Simo GenX Strongmam
Fish Monger: Rebel Securipal Neighborizer
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5859 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 5851, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 5847, Rautherdir wrote:-snip-
Bambi's securipal
... I forgot that Bambi switched corporation claims after the original version of that list.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5861 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I feel like that question need an 'as town' qualifier to be useful.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5874 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Rautherdir »

VOTE: RedPanda
You know what, I'm just going to go with the original plan of lynching through Fish and Panda to catch the last Aeon.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6132 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6126, Alisae wrote:
In post 6125, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6123, Alisae wrote:like if there was a time to vote the masons
now would be a pretty good time to verify if one of them is masons via flip
Probably, but, do u think Fakeclaiming Mason is a thing Dunn does this game?
Or do you think he was one and his alignment flipped?
he probably was a mason or the core of his role is that he's supposed to play like how masons would and claiming mason was encouraged
What was the context of their mason claims?
See my first post in the game. Dunnstral refused to vote me afterwards, and later verified after I revealed my initial claim wasn't a joke.

Sakura, the mod telling you your alignment didn't change was likely to make sure that if an Aeon was hit by that ability, they would know they're still aligned with Aeon. (meaning the ability was likely controlled by Simotech. I'm not saying you are Aeon, just saying that the message would have to be there regardless of if the target was Aeon or not.)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6208 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1, Zaphkael wrote: [*]Anti-Town Faction(s) that have access to a factional nightkill CANNOT do the factional nightkill next to their other abilities, if any.
This kind of hints at the existence of a faction without a factional nightkill, so Aeon lacking a night-kill is possible.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6230 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6229, CloudKicker wrote:If nothing changes, I am would lynch Alisae for the sake of the visit and that BG on BP is unbelievable
A BG swapping their guard between their two highest town reads is believable though.

I think it could be safe to say that the kill went nowhere due to scum not being able to multitask though. Or even just for confusion to get players to doubt their reads.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6232 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6231, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 6230, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 6229, CloudKicker wrote:If nothing changes, I am would lynch Alisae for the sake of the visit and that BG on BP is unbelievable
A BG swapping their guard between their two highest town reads is believable though.

I think it could be safe to say that the kill went nowhere due to scum not being able to multitask though. Or even just for confusion to get players to doubt their reads.
Not with masons and track alive. Its never okay to BG a BP jeez, it only means the BG dies while BP wouldnt have died himself + you can assume mafia gunning for BP would most likely plan it and use a strongman, making the BG on BP even more fucking stupid
To be fair, as far as Alisae knew Sakura wasn't going to use her BP and save it for later.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6235 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm just going to say that the only reason people town-read me is because I'm a mason with Dunnstral. Me dying only proves Dunnstral is town so it isn't a move scum would do. Alisae has been protecting Dunnstral consistently throughout the game, her statement that she wanted to switch things up does make sense. While Bambi is a tracker, Bambi also is somewhat likely to be reserved for lynch instead of night kill. Sakura is the next best option.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6237 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Rautherdir »

KidAmn is not a powerful role or a strong town player. Alisae didn't strongly townread you. Bambi was still in a situation where scum could try to get her mislynched. Dunnstral was 'protected' by way of Alisae having done so consistently beforehand. My death would only make Dunnstral conf-town for a day or two. RedPanda was going to be today's lynch. Bodyguard can't (and should never even if they can) self-target.

Alisae had two valid options to protect in her position, Dunnstral and Sakura. She decided to protect Sakura.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6241 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6238, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 6237, Rautherdir wrote:KidAmn is not a powerful role or a strong town player. Alisae didn't strongly townread you. Bambi was still in a situation where scum could try to get her mislynched. Dunnstral was 'protected' by way of Alisae having done so consistently beforehand. My death would only make Dunnstral conf-town for a day or two. RedPanda was going to be today's lynch. Bodyguard can't (and should never even if they can) self-target.

Alisae had two valid options to protect in her position, Dunnstral and Sakura. She decided to protect Sakura.
Dude shes BP do you even get it? BG on BP makes their whole role invalid and ineffective, it makes 0 damn sens how you try to spin it
Yes, Sakura is effectively a x-shot BP. You had told Sakura not to use BP. Since you were calling shots at the end of the day, I find it reasonable to believe that Alisae decided to make sure Sakura would survive if scum decided to shoot Sakura for being 'unprotected'

Also, a Simotech strongman died, and in a Aeon even-night killing scenario it was Simotech's night to kill. In an Aeon-has-no-nightkill world, Aeon doesn't have a strongman. Either way that shouldn't have been a consideration.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6243 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6242, CloudKicker wrote:Still doesnt explain BG ever going on BP, its not like sakura was out of serum and she scumread me the whole game during, there was no guarantee she would ever listen to me even if she agreed in thread.

Lets say we just disagree, who is mafia then?
RedPanda is probably the last Aeon. I don't think it's important to hunt the last Simotech when Aeon can be caught from a pool.

Also, since when do you never bodyguard an x-shot BP? Full BP, sure. X-shot that says they are using a shot, sure. X-shot that hasn't said anything about using a shot or not? That's up to the bodyguard to decide if the BP is important enough to protect.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6245 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I believe one of the remaining corporations with 4 claims (Securipal and WNGD) probably has an Aeon fake-claiming to be one of them. The pool of players that applies to is Bambi Jay, Alisae, Sakura Hana, and RedPanda. Out of all of those players I believe RedPanda to be the most likely to be scum.

I believe Alisae to be a bodyguard, which I doubt would be a scum role in this game.
Bambi Jay changed their corporation claim which put them inside of the pool, and is also town's only investigative.
I see no reason to suspect Sakura Hana of being scum. (Relying on Dunnstral's read on Sakura here)
RedPanda has done nothing to make me believe they are town.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6247 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Also, RedPanda claimed Aeon traitor in a private thread with Fish Monger. Which would explain your contention of RedPanda bringing up Aeon as a faction in early game and also explain why Primate (who was Aeon) latching onto me bringing up Aeon as a faction in early game.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6256 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Rautherdir »

First of all, KidAmn described the issue as being of a temporary nature. Secondly, asking people to replace out of a game is against the site-wide rules.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6257 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6256, Rautherdir wrote:First of all, KidAmn described the issue as being of a temporary nature. Secondly, asking people to replace out of a game is against the site-wide rules.
(Although I'm not sure what you posted technically counts as asking another person to replace out, Cloudkicker, that was more giving advice on when to replace out)

KidAmn, when you feel up to it can you let us know what your thoughts on RedPanda possibly being an Aeon traitor are?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6272 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6270, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 6261, RedPanda wrote:multi scum where scum don't know each other and an aeon traitor who don't know both scumteams. I mean, is that actually what you guys think?

I've already said I caught Pisskop in a lie in my pt. He claimed no power earlier in my pt and then claimed bg in the thread. When I called him out on it, he replaced out. But I 95% thought he replaced back in with an alt was pretending. He went silent in my pt and all of it is proved my pisskop himself admitting his lie in this thread. Since I knew pisskop couldn't be simotech, I chose the next best faction as something I could bait him on, so that he wouldn't kill me.
I forgot traitor normally knows their scumteam
Yeah, we never said anything about traitor!Panda knowing his teammates or not. That kind of sounds like a slip, correct me if I'm wrong. (Though I'm also not sure why a traitor in this game wouldn't know who their team-mates are, to be honest.)

Also, not sure why you keep bringing up the fact that pisskop lied, RedPanda. Cause they flipped town when we lynched them yesterday.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6343 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Huh. Sakura becoming Outcast was random, not a factional ability. Aeon had a method of joining Simotech, explaining why the teams were unbalanced.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6344 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Also, I don't have any redactions to make for the IUSTITIA thread, so once Dunnstral approves then it can be released.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6346 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Not sure what you mean? I didn't scum-read anyone other then RedPanda today. I would have looked into you, Bambi, and Alisae day 7 though.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6349 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6347, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 6346, Rautherdir wrote:Not sure what you mean? I didn't scum-read anyone other then RedPanda today. I would have looked into you, Bambi, and Alisae day 7 though.
Yea thats what i meant like, i didn't feel the masons considered anyone besides RP, anyways
I decided to only focus on hunting who I thought was the last Aeon. Glad that turned out as well as it did considering.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6352 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Rautherdir »

It was obvious. What with claiming scum and all.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6353 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Good game though. Arguing with you was actually convincing me you were town.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6355 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Also, game is bastard because, as I suspected, flavor impacts the game. I was worried there might be more to it then that though. Although I now have no idea why Primate directly asked me if I was Simotech or Rebels.

p-edit
It was very easy to see it that way, yeah. Alisae had three people she could have protected, Dunn and Sakura for being strong town-reads and Bambi for being an investigative. (Though I suspect Alisae might not have fully town-read Bambi) BG on BP isn't the best choice, but there was already a strongman flip so the crit-fail result of that choice wasn't likely. I wasn't removing Alisae from the PoE or anything, I was just focusing on the most suspect player in the PoE first.

In other thoughts, I really regret my switch onto Wheme day 1. That was a particularly bad move on my part.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6372 (isolation #124) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Heh, me and Dunn become the presidents in the epilogue flavor. I guess we made Thalia proud then. (Even though we totally blew our cover at the end.) I do have a question though, is it one of the player's characters that kills Thalia at the end?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6400 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6399, Primate wrote:
In post 6355, Rautherdir wrote:Also, game is bastard because, as I suspected, flavor impacts the game. I was worried there might be more to it then that though. Although I now have no idea why Primate directly asked me if I was Simotech or Rebels.
I thought you were hinting third party. That was pretty much what it said on the box. I had kind of a half idea that there were a few anti-town factions, with simotech as the major scum one, and in retrospect I probably outed that I had more info than I should have.

I enjoyed the game, it was nice to play one again. Was pretty stressful at points but not too bad. Was weird to be so absolutely caught dead to rights by CK. Not killing Sakura was a mistake, but hey, I don't think it would have changed anything in the long run and it made sense at the time. Great flavour and modding.
Yeah, that's what I originally thought when it happened, just something felt... off about it. (After you died I realized it was because you knew about other factions being Aeon. I probably should have realized that after Penguin's flip, but oh well.) So don't worry, no one noticed it was a slip until after you died.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”