Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

This game really needs some more activity.

I don't think that scum would make such a mechanical error like not understanding how the roles worked. So I'm adding some strength to my Drew town read.

Also, Clearly's posts in defense make sense to me, particularly her directing a question at someone who didn't have a wagon on them at the moment. Drew's point would have made more sense had she been doing that at a bunch of people, but aside from the wide bet she cast with her lynch pool, I'm not seeing that. Also, I'm getting a tvt Vive from that clearly/Drew exchange.

We are two days away from deadline at the moment and right now, I don't feel confident in anything.

I don't know why everyone's cleared Dunn. The case that Dunn laid out seemed legitimate, but he also helped push someone to L-1 without a warning, and it seems that the only posting he's done in day 2 is defending Clearly. I still have him as a scumlean.

Maria, I have nothing on. She listed alot of her reads from the neighbor pt. There's alot of inactivity, which seems to apply to everyone except nacl and Drew.

As for Nacl, I've got them leaning town. Their posts in day 2 have flipped this. The stuff in day 1 doesn't look as weird in retrospect.

Shrio - quickly sheeped onto Dunn's case on Voyc, then went back and forth on whether that Voyc wagon was town/scum (I get that the person flipped town, but the wagon only got one more person on it after Voyc reading it as a town wagon), then he goes after what to me is the least likely candidate. How is scum the first person on a wagon? That vote was random. And Nitro certainly didn't do anything to push the wagon. This feels like an attempt to build the case on the lurker because it was the easiest target. That's the only reason I can see for your analysis about the character of the wagon changing when a person you read as town is the only on after you read an L-1 wagon as town.

VOTE: Shiro
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 174, NaCl wrote:I'm not sure. Because I'd also been townreading her (MariaR) previously. But there's something in the setup I'd rather not say that makes me think one of Shiro and MariaR is scum. The other issue is that when I look at it, I can't possibly see Shiro as a scum team with anyone based on her interactions with the rest. The only possible person I could see Shiro as scum with is MariaR...which again, leads me to be more interested in lynching MariaR.

At this point I'm not really convinced about Shiro. So I'm sort of preferring MariaR, second choice being Billy Pilgrim. But we don't have much time.

Would be really nice if someone else would talk, really. Dunnstral, do you have the same kind of read on Shiro that she has on you?

Billy, who's scum?
I don't know what you mean by the setup.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 175, Billy Pilgrim wrote:This game really needs some more activity.

I don't think that scum would make such a mechanical error like not understanding how the roles worked. So I'm adding some strength to my Drew town read.

Also, Clearly's posts in defense make sense to me, particularly her directing a question at someone who didn't have a wagon on them at the moment. Drew's point would have made more sense had she been doing that at a bunch of people, but aside from the wide bet she cast with her lynch pool, I'm not seeing that. Also, I'm getting a tvt Vive from that clearly/Drew exchange.

We are two days away from deadline at the moment and right now, I don't feel confident in anything.

I don't know why everyone's cleared Dunn. The case that Dunn laid out seemed legitimate, but he also helped push someone to L-1 without a warning, and it seems that the only posting he's done in day 2 is defending Clearly. I still have him as a scumlean.

Maria, I have nothing on. She listed alot of her reads from the neighbor pt. There's alot of inactivity, which seems to apply to everyone except nacl and Drew.

As for Nacl, I've got them leaning town. Their posts in day 2 have flipped this. The stuff in day 1 doesn't look as weird in retrospect.

Shrio - quickly sheeped onto Dunn's case on Voyc, then went back and forth on whether that Voyc wagon was town/scum (I get that the person flipped town, but the wagon only got one more person on it after Voyc reading it as a town wagon), then he goes after what to me is the least likely candidate. How is scum the first person on a wagon? That vote was random. And Nitro certainly didn't do anything to push the wagon. This feels like an attempt to build the case on the lurker because it was the easiest target. That's the only reason I can see for your analysis about the character of the wagon changing when a person you read as town is the only on after you read an L-1 wagon as town.

VOTE: Shiro
My bad. Meant to say that this is L-1.
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:07 am

Post by funkybike1 »

ClearlyClarity and Dunnstral have been prodded.

VOTE COUNT
4 of 7 votes are required to lynch.
Shiro (3):
Doctor Drew, NaCl, Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim (1):
Shiro
Doctor Drew (1):
ClearlyClarity
Not Voting (2):
MariaR, Dunnstral
Deadline is in (expired on 2019-08-15 11:00:00)

I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Billy Pilgrim

I don't like the wagon on Shiro
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 am

Post by NaCl »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Billy Pilgrim

Shiro, I stuck around a bit longer on your wagon because I was kind of hoping to get a bit more information out of you but now I'm worried that scum might hammer. It's hard to tell if you're the role I think you are but I'm going to trust that you know what you're doing. I would kind of like a flavour claim but I don't really think it would tell me anything on it's own.

I would prefer a MariaR lynch but Billy is okay. I was worried about Drew+MariaR earlier but I don't see that as a possible team now.

Hey, Dunnstral, have you played Virtue's Last Reward? And also, do you have a townread on Shiro for similar reasons that she gave for hers on you?
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:56 am

Post by NaCl »

Oh, that's L-1.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:58 am

Post by NaCl »

Shiro, if it sounds like I know your role then I'm like 70% sure I do. If what I'm saying sounds crazy, then I'm clearly way off track. But I'm trying to get some sort of confirmation about it without actually saying it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Meh, preferred Shiro first.

Not sure what you are on about with Shiro, Salty. Also, if she flavor claimed(fuck the u, this is Murica lol), aren't we risking scum seeing it as well?

I am declaring intent to hammer, and given how slow this game is I will most likely wait until tomorrow. FYI, I am in EST.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I saw intent. I'm a cop. Unfortunately I was on Northside last night so I can't clear anyone.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by NaCl »

I really want to get some sort of signal from Shiro that I'm on the right track. Or on the wrong one. And I guess it's individually safer not to flavour claim, but I'm not sure if scum will notice. After all both you and Billy haven't noticed what I'm talking about.

The issue is that I can't tell if Shiro doesn't know what I'm talking about because I'm completely out of my mind, or that I'm right but she's not picking up the clues that I hope I'm sending.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by NaCl »

Billy, out of all the players in the game, why did you investigate Northsidegal?
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by NaCl »

Billy, can you flavour claim as well at this point?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ugh, I do not buy that claim at all.

Real cop, DO NOT COME FORWARD.

At least not yet.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Sure, my flavor is Seven. The reason I investigated Northsidegal was because in the theory article I read it had suggested that as cop you focus on the people you read as strong town so you can confirm people as town in case you go down. I felt that she was my strongest townread and it was between you and her for the most active players. After your play with respect to Voyc yesterday, I felt a little uneasy about you, and between the two of you, she seemed the better bet.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by NaCl »

Um...could I see that theory article? I've never heard "cop your townreads" before.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by NaCl »

Anyways, I'm kind of okay with lynching this spot. But I'm really worried that I'm going to be NK'd afterwards, so I'm going to get my thoughts out.

Mostly sure that Billy is scum. I think his partner is most likely MariaR. Shiro's out because of her push on him and Drew's probably town.

However, if Billy is town, then it's ClearlyClarity and someone else. Dunnstral or Shiro. Still not Drew, and probably not MariaR.

Drew, I think your lynchpool is very correct if we're wrong on this and make sure you don't lose sight of it if I'm NK'd.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In any of the times I was cop, especially on N1, would I have ever thought to investigate a town read.

Pre edit: I truly believe there is a 3rd party, most likely Shiro.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Last player who referred to a mafiascum wiki article to discredit my scum read on them was......crazy I know, scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Still waiting to hammer, and I fucking hate hammering a claimed PR.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

@Mod

If we need a replacement for Clearly will the deadline be extended?

Also Dunn, can you be a bit more active?
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by NaCl »

I really want to hear from ClearlyClarity and MariaR before you do, though. If possible.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Its about getting into LYLO with people that can't be mislynched. If strong players can be confirmed town that's incredibly valuable. I know I'm not doing great at reading yet, but theory is definitely something in my wheelhouse, and that article made sense. It just wasn't effective because apparently I came off scummy so I couldn't get any useful results for LYLO.

Drew, that article wasn't for you. Nacl asked me what article I was referring to.
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by funkybike1 »

In post 196, Doctor Drew wrote:@Mod

If we need a replacement for Clearly will the deadline be extended?
Yes, the deadline will be extended for a replacement if one is needed.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”