RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

Hey we had a serum debate. Let's have a company debate!

Anyone against claiming companies?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:32 am

Post by RedPanda »

and I love people who skip rvs. I'm your fan
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:37 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 86, RedPanda wrote:Hey we had a serum debate. Let's have a company debate!

Anyone against claiming companies?
In post 88, Sakura Hana wrote:Dunn's probably town.
no reaction??
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm a snob and I'm going to rank people based on where they work maybe
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 93, Fred the Cat wrote:Welcome

I hope we all can have a meeting some time
You sound like you're employed. I like you.

Employed list Bum list
Sakura hana
Fred the cat
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Rauther is town
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Primate is prob town.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by RedPanda »

slight townread on Sakura hana

Vote maria

unwnd is prob town.

slight townread on dunn.

Employed list Bum list
Sakura hana Dunn
Fred the cat RCSF
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by RedPanda »

It helps me. you think I should stop?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I mean I already dodged that question with a joke before. Do I really have to explain?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I'm doing scummy work on the open yeah. and you are openly role fishing.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

unvote vote gamma
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by RedPanda »

It's not like I actually asked people to claim companies. My list is based on who is resistant to it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by RedPanda »

my question doesn't matter anymore now that I revealed the reason for my list.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by RedPanda »

fren and vifam prob town.

cloudkicker is pinging me with all this mafia terminology.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Hey I was just trying to use a cool reason
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 402, CloudKicker wrote:@Dunn; To add to my 401

Sometimes I feel like town will do objectively scummy/irrelevant/stuff and might lie about it once called out on it because they are self-conscious and does not want their behavior/fuck-up to affect their win con.

IMO bambi’s D1 had nothing to do with a possible future claim, it ‘s just very unlikely and not a very good lie anyway. I also don’t think it was to get out of RVS (which was his answer to my 237), also not a very good lie since it was like the 4th post or something and he became very obviously emotionally invested in your discussion with him.

So I think his answers are bullshit but my read is that he townreads you and wants town to drop the subject because it makes him look scummy/incoherent not to lead on ya, something something
In post 403, CloudKicker wrote:Also the lies he used IMO have no agenda but to close the subject about his d1 and the miller stuff and he does not gives himself an open door to eventually vote you either. I might be wrong here but it’s not the kind of “lies” I feel scum wouldve said there
In post 406, CloudKicker wrote:I said I don’t believe your explanations, thus I am assuming you are bending the truth.

Did you really talk about lynching miller for serums to get reads on an hypothetical miller?

Did you want to get those reads as-in, trying to find a unclaimed miller reacting to your content (like Dun did) or reads because you would consider not policy lynching them? Or something else
I agree with post 402 and 403 but I have to ask what the point of 406 is then? You are pinging me like you want townies to understand your reasoning more than you're trying to get those questions answered.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

RC I don't know how to talk to you without giving away info but good posting
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:05 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 599, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Also, I think that there is a fairly significant chance that Rautherdir's slip is in fact a slip. I still think that's less than Kidamn's independent odds of being scum.
But I also do think that Kidamn/Rautherdir is more likely to be 2 scum than any other 2 pairing I can think of in the game.
I think rauther is town. I will explain before day ends.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:07 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 600, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 598, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 586, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 565, Bambi Jay wrote:I'm still waiting on that gamesolve that'll never come from Celestial on Maria. Sad times.
You're aware that read was a test right
It was true in my heart.
if you wanna help me bulli maria i can fakeclaim a daycop guilty on her and we can lynch her would be good times
I'm ready although sometimes I think maria is T-800
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

btw my townread on vifam and dunn dropped for going after chemist when something juicy is happening.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 773, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Can everyone townreading Unwnd explain why?
I'm townreading him.
In post 787, Celestial Coordinates wrote:CK, you agree with me that his pivot onto you in the early game for your something something chainsaw post was extremely trashy?
That's not my only reason for scumreading him but I think it's worth bringing up first because it's the most
objective
so to speak.
But exactly for the reason your scumreading him. It resonated with me and post 213 and 225 was something I think I might have posted also because of CK's reaction.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:43 am

Post by RedPanda »

my first gamma vote wasn't serious but now it is
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:14 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 882, MariaR wrote:User 9 virus % slowly rising with every new input...Fake logic detected. Would like to put into extermination process
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1017, Rautherdir wrote:RedPanda, I don't see very much open reasoning about your reads, that would be more helpful then just saying whether you think a person is town or not. That said, you are giving reads, and appear to be interacting with others to build them. A town-lean for now, I can evaluate you better later on in day 1.
I think I prefer to explain townreads if somebody has questions about one of my townreads or if I want to defend someone getting wagoned.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

Spoiler: gamma posts that pinged me
In post 803, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 800, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 799, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 793, WhemeStar wrote:You ever gonna post that Link of the game where I was scum and played with you or whatever words you used
Why can't you find it yourself I posted the name/number
What do you think about Unwnd?
Idk
In post 819, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 167, unwnd wrote:I guarantee that is not an actual posting restriction and it's just Maria being cheeky
don't know why they entered with this
In post 169, unwnd wrote:
In post 168, thecoldheartedking wrote:*extends arms outward in front of them, palms open and face up*
*raises left hand, lowers right hand*
*raises right hand, lowers left hand*
To the left, take it back now y'all
One hop this time, right foot let's stomp
Left foot let's stomp, cha cha real smooth
This and the last post both were responses to CHK, don't know the meaning of it though
In post 170, unwnd wrote:Mechanics talk is probably annoyingly necessary, but I also find most people who have talked about to be null. I think it matters more what you do with the knowledge of mechanics rather than just uh, talking about them
this is a decent take
In post 171, unwnd wrote:
In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 150, Rautherdir wrote:I mean, at the very least can you not make it a quote pyramid at the same time? Please?
Also, why did that vote happen CloudKicker. I can't tell why you made the vote from your previous posts or context.
I know you are trying to distance yourself from me when I openchainsawed your slot
lol this is such useless jargon i feel like it's made from a scum who is trying to play off as an informative townie

VOTE: CloudKicker
I don't really see how this is "confusing jargon"
In post 189, unwnd wrote:
In post 188, Fred the Cat wrote:We should start running up some players that have brought only lame discussions so far.
1. Fred the Cat
a lot of people made posts like this but this one feels flatter than some others
In post 200, unwnd wrote:
In post 193, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 171, unwnd wrote:
In post 154, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 150, Rautherdir wrote:I mean, at the very least can you not make it a quote pyramid at the same time? Please?
Also, why did that vote happen CloudKicker. I can't tell why you made the vote from your previous posts or context.
I know you are trying to distance yourself from me when I openchainsawed your slot
lol this is such useless jargon i feel like it's made from a scum who is trying to play off as an informative townie

VOTE: CloudKicker
lol why me
Your sentence made no sense, but like actually

What did you mean by him openchainsawing your slot? That's not even a proper term
It's a mafia shorthand portmanteau, what's so odd about it?
In post 217, unwnd wrote:It's gonna be hard to determine which of CloudKicker/Fred is being stupid and the other is just scum
This isn't just a false dichotomy, it's non existent as no one else was looking at these two like this. Also regardless of this dichotomy making no sense:
In post 225, unwnd wrote:
In post 220, Vifam wrote:i like cloud i dont think hes even being dumb or like unreasonably scummy just hard to understand
I just get the feeling he doesn't believe in half of the things he says

Whether or not this is just lolhumor or intentional is yet to be determined
This makes me think it makes more sense for unwnd to assume Cloudy is scum, which makes the last thing I quoted make less sense.
In post 235, unwnd wrote:
In post 230, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 220, Vifam wrote:i like cloud i dont think hes even being dumb or like unreasonably scummy just hard to understand

Can you please make a case about the post you dislike, what doesnt sound genuine etc. I already explained the post you didn’t understand, I am assuming you fos me for other posts.
I think you're weird and I don't get your humor but others don't think it's scummy

You explained what you meant but why does him openchainsawing and distancing (your words) mean. As in, the person you said you were doing those things. Are they scum?
I'll talk about this below.
In post 251, unwnd wrote:
In post 241, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 235, unwnd wrote:
In post 230, CloudKicker wrote:

Can you please make a case about the post you dislike, what doesnt sound genuine etc. I already explained the post you didn’t understand, I am assuming you fos me for other posts.
I think you're weird and I don't get your humor but others don't think it's scummy

You explained what you meant but why does him openchainsawing and distancing (your words) mean. As in, the person you said you were doing those things. Are they scum?
I was only calling green gear mefia if I was mefia so you can imagine it wasn’t shading and only banter, so no that post had no genuine reads behind it.

You don’t know what distancing means?
A good amount of mefia games are partly solved via associatives between slot aka how mefia tends to interact because they share their hidden win condition. So a lot of mefia will go out of their way to make posts with the sole purpose to make good interactions with their other mefia members, so when people ISO either slot once thwy are flipped mefia, it will not be obvious who the others mefias are.
Is that better? I implied that it was what green gear was doing with me, implying we were both mefia
No, no

I'm asking you why you said those things about Rautherdir in 154. Like what does it mean in terms of how you read him
at this point it is very clear 154 was a joke anyway. And unwnd weebs to get this so it's very strange he's still taking it seriously?
In post 491, unwnd wrote:Vifam I don't know why you didn't proceed to vote Gamma when I said I'd hop on with you
This is a sure sign unwnd isn't taking people's votes closely
In post 498, unwnd wrote:My issue with you right now is that even if you feel validated in defending yourself, I dunno why you would bother. If RC is the type of person that will push you regardless of alignment (going by what you told me) then I don't know what you gain entertaining him. Another thing I'm not the biggest fan of is your snapback to Sakura and insisting you're town, which I find tilted scum tend to do. I'd rather see you try to solve your attackers instead of getting petty
I wanted to hammer out whether I was wrong about the meta because I have been boneheadedly mistaken about past game details, as Katyusha can attest to, so I wanted to get the facts straight before I really concluded how I felt about RC's actions.
In post 519, unwnd wrote:I think RC is pretty solvable and I don't know why he needs excuses to refuse to interact with him

Not even close to CloudKicker
A lot of unwnd's posts focus on Cloudy so these two aren't scum together imo
In post 525, unwnd wrote:If you don't trust either right now Kid is this more indicative of null or that you suspect both
Decent post imo
In post 553, unwnd wrote:I don't know any of your personalities besides Maria hence I commented on it, and I'm not sure why personality should be a starting point for why you're town lol
I'm gonna come back to this post a while later, probably within a week

So overall there's a couple decent posts by unwnd but overall it's rather scummy imo
In post 876, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 821, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Be a good girl and vote him for me please Gamma :(
Can do
VOTE: unwnd
In post 880, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 827, unwnd wrote: Moreover what is your current read on Gamma and him saying 'IDK' about me and then trying to bring up a quotewall when provoked
Ok I just noticed this and it's bullshit, the quote wall was me forming a read because I knew if I didn't have a read on you I should get one, and it just took a while because I was trying to do a quote wall on mobile while playing other games too.
In post 914, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 882, MariaR wrote:User 9 virus % slowly rising with every new input...Fake logic detected. Would like to put into extermination process
At this point either MariaR is either scum or has lost the ability to read me right because every time they've talked about me it's been to call me scum
I'm leaning the former now that it is in words
In post 916, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 883, unwnd wrote:The exact same thing I said that was happening in #804 seems to be coming to fruition

I should've named myself Soothsayer
Ok I just noticed this and it's bullshit, the quote wall was me forming a read because I knew if I didn't have a read on you I should get one, and it just took a while because I was trying to do a quote wall on mobile while playing other games too.
I don't know why you need to explain yourself like this if you weren't provoked or don't feel like you did anything wrong in the first place
Because you were making it out like that was the case??? You had just said I posted the read wall "when provoked" which wasn't true so I was disproving that.
In post 917, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 915, unwnd wrote:Why do you scumread anyone who provokes you besides RC Gamma
1) this is a lie, if I were to scumread MariaR for provoking me it would've come a lot sooner
2) I didn't scumread RC because it was equally likely that it was town!RC just being very wrong
3) p sure other people have provoked me without me suspecting them
In post 928, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 922, unwnd wrote:
In post 915, unwnd wrote:Why do you scumread anyone who provokes you besides RC Gamma
1) this is a lie, if I were to scumread MariaR for provoking me it would've come a lot sooner
2) I didn't scumread RC because it was equally likely that it was town!RC just being very wrong
As far as I remember this is the first time you interacted with her? I won't argue the point of provoking you because apparently that idea is something you get very defensive about, which I imagine means you are uh, provoked. Like, if it didn't bother you? You wouldn't response. You wouldn't care. You're right you didn't scumread RC, but as far as I remember you toyed with the idea of what alignment he was and never gave a solid definition. Why do you feel like you're wrong now? He hasn't been playing any different besides backing off you. This is why I said I feel like you only scumread people who provoke you, because you were getting all mad and frustrated even FULL CAPS about RC's read on you earlier and now it doesn't even matter and he's just town? :neutral:

Why does the last point matter?
I definitely interacted with Maria earlier. And I only took offense to the "being provoked" thing because it was used to attack my wall when that was extremely not the case, I just took a while because I had some points that criss crossed between posts I was looking at. Yes I did toy with the idea of RC being scum but I figured it was easier to not go with that because if RC were scum then they'd probably get me lynched anyway, and it worked our because by assuming RC was town I got a sense that they were being genuine in pushing me. The reason I was going all caps was because I was convinced RC was wrong about the YGM game, and I stopped yelling when I read that game and realized "oh shit I was the wrong one". The last point matters because it contradicts what you're saying.
In post 935, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 932, unwnd wrote:
In post 928, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 922, unwnd wrote:
As far as I remember this is the first time you interacted with her? I won't argue the point of provoking you because apparently that idea is something you get very defensive about, which I imagine means you are uh, provoked. Like, if it didn't bother you? You wouldn't response. You wouldn't care. You're right you didn't scumread RC, but as far as I remember you toyed with the idea of what alignment he was and never gave a solid definition. Why do you feel like you're wrong now? He hasn't been playing any different besides backing off you. This is why I said I feel like you only scumread people who provoke you, because you were getting all mad and frustrated even FULL CAPS about RC's read on you earlier and now it doesn't even matter and he's just town? :neutral:

Why does the last point matter?
I definitely interacted with Maria earlier. And I only took offense to the "being provoked" thing because it was used to attack my wall when that was extremely not the case, I just took a while because I had some points that criss crossed between posts I was looking at. Yes I did toy with the idea of RC being scum but I figured it was easier to not go with that because if RC were scum then they'd probably get me lynched anyway, and it worked our because by assuming RC was town I got a sense that they were being genuine in pushing me. The reason I was going all caps was because I was convinced RC was wrong about the YGM game, and I stopped yelling when I read that game and realized "oh shit I was the wrong one". The last point matters because it contradicts what you're saying.
I again don't know why you need to explain yourself if you did nothing wrong. This tangent you're getting into and trying to cover all bases makes me feel worse about you than better. I make stupid and shitty reads all the time, let alone embarrass myself

If you accept RC was a bad read, that's fine. Instead you have some coordinated reason as to why it was bad and it comes off like you're self-aware in a way that you don't want anything leading back to you
Cool, apparently I'm scum for actually being able to fucking defend myself, piss off. I started explaining myself because you presented a bullshit interpretation of my actions and I wanted to make clear what the actual situation was. Also if you didn't want me doing a war of the words, maybe don't respond to a pointed list with a wall of text?
In post 940, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well of course you would I'm pushing you
But to respond more thoroughly yeah I'm frustrated because you appear to be using twisty fucking language and when people do that it makes me angry because it's really hard to argue with. And I'm saying the behavior in response to my own is scummy because 1) that's what I think, I already believe you're scum so you resounding like this just reinforces my feelings, and for Maria it's the fact we actually have a good rate of reading each other so for her to consistent push me like this sends alarms ringing in my mind, and it's not the first time she's tried this playing scum against me either. 2) sometimes I just end up reading people based on how they interact with me, I've been told I've had OMGUS style reads in the past.
In post 1006, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can vaguely see what you're saying Cloudy but I'm still not sure, like you say it feels like someone who feels unjustly pushed but I don't see that.
But I also think I can agree with the idea of leaving him to post more and seeing what happens
VOTE: MariaR though because I stand by the fact this isn't how town!Maria approaches me at all
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:01 am

Post by RedPanda »

I think cloudkicker is good at mefia.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:06 am

Post by RedPanda »

my only fear is gamma could just be lynchbait who just posts too much.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'll cross that bridge if my null reads go after gamma.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:35 am

Post by RedPanda »

Hey ck!

Did you ask for corporation claim because you think it's multiscum?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 426, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 425, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 420, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 419, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 418, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 159, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh yeah btw WhemeStar, I'M NOT HAPPY WITH YOU
WHY ARENT YOU HAPPY
YOULEFT ME BEHIND
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Large Normal 213
Gamma you agree MariaR is basically outed wolf right
In post 430, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Me gamma and 1 other player have info that isn't widely available and MariaR has outright scumslipped. I don't want to say any more about it right now to not give away information, but the chances of MariaR being town at this point are next to non-existent.
In post 437, Celestial Coordinates wrote:I was bored

Gamma's actually actually scum though

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Gamma and CK what are your thoughts about this?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1568, CloudKicker wrote:Again, I did not "ask" for corporation claim as much as I talked about what was the meaning of the corporations.
I never asked anyone to claim, I only asked if anyone had info that would make claiming detrimental.
sorry I didn't mean to say you were asking for claims.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

But what about the content gamma? is there any merit to it?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

that you and rc have information that isn't widely available and because of that mariah has scumslipped.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'll tell you right now my role mentions another faction and I assumed it was Aeon from the prologue.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:58 am

Post by RedPanda »

So I doubt Rc post was fake
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:07 am

Post by RedPanda »

wow what happened?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:34 am

Post by RedPanda »

Rauther/Unwd/CC/sakura

Leaning town, in general ppl I don't care too much d1, play is generally weaker than group 1, often times less content

Fredthecat/Primate/Dunn/CK/vifam

Mariar/omo/chemist/wheme/Kidamn/RCSF/almost50

gamma/bambi
[/quote]
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1593, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1585, RedPanda wrote:I'll tell you right now my role mentions another faction and I assumed it was Aeon from the prologue.
Btw you meant corporations and not factions right?
I don't want to elaborate but it implies a second faction.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

Raut because he brought up the aeon and something someone else brought up in connection with him,I don't remember who, I think it was dunn.

Bambi hasn't given me a townread and I feel bambi is trying to force me to townread the slot by their posts.

Fred is more of a gut read. he sounds like town to me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2, Zaphkael wrote:You see, after everHope, humanity lost faith in technology. At least, highly advanced technology. They no longer trusted AI's, bots, droids and drones. They no longer wanted to fire intelligent missiles who could possibly change their course.
Yeah and this made me think Aeon is second scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

Maybe it's the wrong wording but I don't like your 10+ posts of murder. It feels like something someone posts to purposely get townread.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:27 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1932, Sakura Hana wrote:Also Red Panda got some explaining to do.
?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:32 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1983, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1981, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1978, Sakura Hana wrote:He claimed Miller D1, do you have information that he has MORE NU aspects of his role aside from that?
Potentially. I know someone in this game has a very powerful role and based off what has happened to me, I think it might be Dunn.
Something happened to me too.
And I believe RP is most likely the cause.
I did nothing to your slot. I gave something to fred last night and yes this is information I'd like town to have.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:43 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2009, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2007, Oversoul wrote:I didn’t find Primate scummy when i blitzed through the thread yesterday. Why are you so sure he is scum?
d1 i was swingy the read; some of his posts were scummy and null. I think i had tagged him as town at some point but it disappeared once i iso'd them.

If you read him, he actually has no content at all ever and his stances are all opportunistic and coasty.

He did say he townread me or found no reason to scumread me d1, yet he never showed up when i was under duress. Today i got instantly voted and shaded, yet he didn't say anything related to his read on my case. His d2 entry post is the most scummy post on the whole thread and its pretty frequent that scum sometimes have a good vive tone-wise for 1 day, then just mess up when its a new day (been there, done that). Plus, his tone and the words he uses, idk. Im a tone reader, tone says mefia to me today. Content says mefia too
I put primate leaning town because of the way he handled rauther and also I really felt him sorting in this post.
In post 530, Primate wrote:Sorry, I'm pretty busy this weekend so I won't be that active, but trying to show willing. It's 2am so these are pretty surface thoughts.

I was just asking Rauth if he was third party, or hell, if he was simotech and willing to own up to something odd going on. His reaction was the right kind of thing and I think it's perfectly reasonable coming from town.
In post 403, CloudKicker wrote:Also the lies he used IMO have no agenda but to close the subject about his d1 and the miller stuff and he does not gives himself an open door to eventually vote you either. I might be wrong here but it’s not the kind of “lies” I feel scum wouldve said there
Yes. I think he clearly wants it over. I don't know about the alignment being town though.

MariaR omgusing instead of just assuming the player is wrong and hasn't actually nailed two scum early d1 on flavour reasons is odd. Possible i missed the RC factor.
In post 461, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 460, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Wheme I'm RadiantCowbells.
VOTE: Celestial Coordinates
lol
In post 498, unwnd wrote:My issue with you right now is that even if you feel validated in defending yourself, I dunno why you would bother. If RC is the type of person that will push you regardless of alignment (going by what you told me) then I don't know what you gain entertaining him. Another thing I'm not the biggest fan of is your snapback to Sakura and insisting you're town, which I find tilted scum tend to do. I'd rather see you try to solve your attackers instead of getting petty
Quoting this because i thought you were scummy when reading and this is a nice town post so :chefkiss:
Will read his iso to see what you see.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:52 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2051, Sakura Hana wrote:that is interesting.
But do we know if there are roles that dont need serum to act?
100%. Although roles which don't use serum are weaker or capped. VT's seem to be capped and use a lot of serum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:06 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2143, Bambi Jay wrote:
[LYNCH] unwnd- [10] Dunnstral 802, Bambi Jay 877, PenguinPower 1278, Fred the Cat 1319, Rautherdir 1620, Almost50 1706, Celestial Coordinates 1816, Sakura Hana 1831, Cloudkicker 1834, unwnd 1841
Ignoring Unwnd and CC since, ya know... They ded. Here's the 8 people who got 2 serum for that.

Dunn
Bambi
Almost
Pengu
Fred
Rauth
Sakura
Cloud

We know what Sakura did, and I know what I did/didn't do. So 6 unknowns.
I think out of this list, Sakura and cloud are the ones most trying to game solve day2. I'd like to veto fred from the pool.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:19 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2155, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1585, RedPanda wrote:I'll tell you right now my role mentions another faction and I assumed it was Aeon from the prologue.
Can you go in more details pls
In post 2, Zaphkael wrote:You see, after everHope, humanity lost faith in technology. At least, highly advanced technology. They no longer trusted AI's, bots, droids and drones. They no longer wanted to fire intelligent missiles who could possibly change their course.
Since aeon deals with tech, I thought they were the baddies and it aligns with the flavor I have in my role which doesn't talk about tech but seems to be something that wouldn't align with the future of my business.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 am

Post by RedPanda »

Dunn is rauth town?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:31 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2170, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2167, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1983, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1978, Sakura Hana wrote:He claimed Miller D1, do you have information that he has MORE NU aspects of his role aside from that?
Potentially. I know someone in this game has a very powerful role and based off what has happened to me, I think it might be Dunn.
Something happened to me too.
And I believe RP is most likely the cause.
I did nothing to your slot. I gave something to fred last night and yes this is information I'd like town to have.
Gave? Can you claim as much as you are comfortable
employment opportunity.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2181, CloudKicker wrote:I have reasons to believe Aeon are as much town than any other corporations.
@RP do you know if you were succesfull?
I'm waiting for fred to confirm.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2305, Oversoul wrote:Primate wagon composition has 5 overlaps with Unwnd, so far. Not liking that at all.

I don't like the last three votes in the wagon at all. There is some sorting in his iso and his reads aren't too far off from mine. But primate not fighting the wagon is pinging me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:10 am

Post by RedPanda »

If Aeon is scum, I think Gamma is scum. I'm still confused about RC post about him and gamma having information pregame.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:10 am

Post by RedPanda »

Maybe something to do with flavor from last game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:13 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm going to decide whether to sheep the wagon or try and lead somewhere else after ftc and rcsf show up.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

I really thought mariah was open wolfing too.
In post 382, RedPanda wrote:slight townread on Sakura hana

Vote maria

unwnd is prob town.

slight townread on dunn.

Employed list Bum list
Sakura hana Dunn
Fred the cat RCSF
That's why I voted her here. It's just weird that RC had the exact same thought but claimed it was a reaction test for you. I checked the last game and saw that the both of you played it, So I just assumed.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

vote A50
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

Hey pp
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

What's your take on Rauther saying he's not part of the rebellion?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 119, Rautherdir wrote:I'll go with an alternate statement instead of answering that question, I am either aligned with The Rebels or with Simotech, I have no definite knowledge of other alignments right now.
whoa for some reason I thought this said Neither*
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

I don't know what to say. I believe I've read that post three times before and I always read it as neither. Is there something wrong with me?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

Business meeting no simotech allowed but members successfully invited not guaranteed to share interests for better future.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm reading it as a rival corporation that doesn't share interests.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

pisskop isn't simotech. get off his wagon.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2989, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2984, RedPanda wrote:pisskop isn't simotech. get off his wagon.
Well unless you can debunk what i have against PK, you can bet im never getting off his wagon.
  • His predecesor being a Creature Alt
  • His predecessor playing to their scum meta
  • Himself not playing to his self-proclaimed town meta
Yes I do. I've activated my neighborhood already. It doesn't work on simotech.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

A50 voting pisskop and shading oversoul doesn't sit right with me.
I'm down for voting PP also. I see no reason to townread A50.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:50 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3062, Oversoul wrote:Panda can you add people to your neighborhood after activation?
nope.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:54 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3082, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3080, Bambi Jay wrote:Subtlety is for a town that hasn't had like half the people claim anything.
I mean I keep saying A50 is a wasted lynch so it's not too subtle which is why it's frustrating.
hmmmm
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:11 am

Post by RedPanda »

my poe list based on reads (not ordered).

Strong town

Cloudkicker
Pisskop
Oversoul
Sakura
Dunn

Leaning town
Rautherdir
Rainn
Primate

null
Mariar
Kidamn
Penguinpower
Chemist
Whemestar

Leaning scum
Bambi
Gamma
A50
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:17 am

Post by RedPanda »

Strong town
Pisskop
Oversoul
Sakura
Dunn
Rautherdir

Leaning town
Penguinpower
A50
Whemestar
Rainn

null
Cloudkicker
Mariar
Kidamn
Primate
Chemist
Bambi
Gamma
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:17 am

Post by RedPanda »

^ that list is based on claims
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

Also guys remember there def is either multiscum or a negative 3rd party role.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:19 am

Post by RedPanda »

unvote vote gamma
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3323 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:47 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3247, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3245, RedPanda wrote:
unvote vote gamma
That ain't it chief
??
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

my ability matches flavor from penguins flip
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3581 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3442, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also from the flip the game is most likely singleball
shouldn't it say aligned with simotech then?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

Ck you said You had some info that Aeon were the good guys? What was it?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3513, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3448, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Almost

Now we can kill this
This is an explicit scum claim. I can't explain "everything" (the game is bastard, GDI), but PP was defending me yesterday so I deduced he may have been responsible for Ascetizing me, and from the "story" of his flip I believe I was targeted bu him again tonight (possibly trying to convert me?) only I activated tonight so I strongly believe I was his killer, and for Oversoul to want me dead still hints he knows I killed his p.

VOTE: Oversoul

vote Almost50

I don't buy the claim at all. This was most definitely a scum cross kill because Penguin innoed you and also got serum.

Another thing that bothers me is that Penguin would know that the other scumteam would def target him if he softed investigative. Why risk that if not to protect a more powerful role?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:39 am

Post by RedPanda »

You guys should vote A50. That slot is def scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:40 am

Post by RedPanda »

Oversoul makes good points.

Penguin is 100% a goon, the only thing penguin can target a50 for is for a nightkill and why would penguin nk a slot, he actually tried to "turn into a robot or some shit"
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3597 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:44 am

Post by RedPanda »

Then where is the nightkill?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3598 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

Is the bastardness of this game that there really is no simotech?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3606 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3600, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3598, RedPanda wrote:Is the bastardness of this game that there really is no simotech?
Is your opinion that i should go back on fish then?
I have a case on fishmonger but I need to talk to him more before I reveal it because I could be wrong.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

It's easy for me to explain and Fishmonger omitted a lot of context.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:26 am

Post by RedPanda »

in post 14 pisskop said " do you think we have any secondary effects to our seals"?

I told him I did though the wording bugged me.

I full claimed my ability to him.(I've hidden a small effect in main thread so that I can reveal later and prove my role with my flavor)

Post 19 he says his ability is unknown.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

post 20 he says its possible scum don't have a hood rep

When I cased gamma, he said he thought gamma opened really strong like aggressive and this isn't like them and he said he'd go through it but never did.

Now pisskop claimed his red seal was a bg in main thread.

in post 29 I called him out for it. "so was it unknown or were you trying to avoid claiming it to me?"

post 30 to 33 he fullclaims company securipal role as bg to whoever gets seal and some weird ass flavor.

"he came from moon avoided terribad in earth. his spouse died because of muscle degradation because they didn't exercise enough and earth gravity is a bitch. now his job is his life

post 34 I asked him if he was okay with wheme lynch because he had more information about wheme because of wheme hood.

post 35 he said he was okay with it that wheme was more a sr than a tr.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

post 36 is where he pinged me as scum

He said "you seem awfully sure I'm town."

Which is when I wanted to know if he had anything other than rebels in his role pm.

Pisskop went silent and replaced out.

The mod definitely struck pisskop out and added fishmonger on the first post of hood so I'm questioning this whole hood lockout.

After whemes flip pisskops claim of hidden power and then suddenly claiming bg made a lot of sense to me.

Wheme role proves that not all seals have powers.
Pisskop fake claimed an ability because mine had a power.
He said it was hidden at first because he hadn't made up his role yet
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3877 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

after 2 days of radio silence

on post 44 I said "oh no"

on post 45 I said "are you ignoring me because you're going to nk me"

on post 46 I said " that would be a mistake"

on post 47 I said " I share wincon with Aeon"

on post 48 I said " talk to me"
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:49 am

Post by RedPanda »

on post 49 Pisskop/Fishmonger

If you really are aeon. read all my posts in this thread. If you really nk me, you are the worst player ever.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:51 am

Post by RedPanda »

At this point I really thought I was the nk and I was trying to claim aeon traitor to get him to move it to someone else.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:53 am

Post by RedPanda »

When PP flipped, I was confused because of no nightkill from aeon and that's why I wanted to talk to fishmonger first but fishmonger posted in my hood before his first post today but didn't call me out on my posts in hood.

Only after I revealed that I had a case on him, did he go nuclear and started fosing me.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3882 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 am

Post by RedPanda »

Also his last post in hood before he outed everything here was "what are the odds I'm 3p or Aeon? I mean to ask, do you still feel this slot is a tr?"

which looks like scum still trying to figure out if I'm aeon traitor or not.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:58 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3881, Primate wrote:If you thought he was scum trying to kill you why did you claim Aeon instead of Simotech at that point?

I think the context for the "scumclaim" makes it seem reasonable.
Because of my ability? a meeting wouldn't happen if I targeted simotech and something bad would happen.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm confident in my reasoning. I never operated under any scum motivation.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3580, RedPanda wrote:my ability matches flavor from penguins flip
Also this.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

A50 is scum. so is fishmonger. Fishmonger only revealed after I mentioned a case on him.

unvote vote fishmonger
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:07 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3598, RedPanda wrote:Is the bastardness of this game that there really is no simotech?
also this is where I softed about fishmonger. It was because fmpov my suspects were all turning to be aeon related. Fishmonger because of hood. A50 because of penguin. Maria because of her posting. Gamma because of CC.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3900 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:01 am

Post by RedPanda »

I didn't know for sure. I only knew that he wasn't simotech and Aeon was my next best guess because someone who was in conflict of my role had to be a rival corporation. I even claimed this earlier in thread.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3901 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:01 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2359, RedPanda wrote:Business meeting no simotech allowed but members successfully invited not guaranteed to share interests for better future.
In post 2360, RedPanda wrote:I'm reading it as a rival corporation that doesn't share interests.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3902 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:02 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3876, RedPanda wrote:After whemes flip pisskops claim of hidden power and then suddenly claiming bg made a lot of sense to me.

Wheme role proves that not all seals have powers.
Pisskop fake claimed an ability because mine had a power.
He said it was hidden at first because he hadn't made up his role yet
also Fishmonger do you even have anything to say about this?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3921 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:32 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3915, Fish Monger wrote:All he said is he thinks piss made up some role. And there's zero evidence to back that up. Try harder sakura.
what are you saying this is not in our pt?
In post 3873, RedPanda wrote:in post 14 pisskop said "
do you think we have any secondary effects to our seals"?

I full claimed my ability to him.(I've hidden a small effect in main thread so that I can reveal later and prove my role with my flavor)

In post 3874, RedPanda wrote:post 20 he says its possible scum don't have a hood rep

When I cased gamma, he said he thought gamma opened really strong like aggressive and this isn't like them and he said he'd go through it but never did.

in post 29 I called him out for it. "
so was it unknown or were you trying to avoid claiming it to me?"

post 30 to 33 he fullclaims company securipal role as bg to whoever gets seal and some weird ass flavor.

"he came from moon avoided terribad in earth. his spouse died because of muscle degradation because they didn't exercise enough and earth gravity is a bitch. now his job is his life

post 34 I asked him if he was okay with wheme lynch because he had more information about wheme because of wheme hood.

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:35 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3923, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 3922, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3879, RedPanda wrote:At this point I really thought I was the nk and I was trying to claim aeon traitor to get him to move it to someone else.
BUT HOW DID YOU KNOW AEON WAS SCUM
lolol

Keep on trying saki/panda Aeon team

Why don't you just answer that instead of dodging? Is that in our pt or not?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:36 am

Post by RedPanda »

Second dodge.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3929 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:37 am

Post by RedPanda »

I think I've speculated aeon were bad from day 1.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3930, Fish Monger wrote:Nopers.
what? Can you just answer. Yes it's in our pt or no It's not
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3939 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3933, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3929, RedPanda wrote:I think I've speculated aeon were bad from day 1.
Off what evidence
All of it is in my iso. Why don't you read it?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3946 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:46 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3932, RedPanda wrote:
In post 3930, Fish Monger wrote:Nopers.
what? Can you just answer. Yes it's in our pt or no It's not
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

Cause fred crumbed business meeting. and my ability literally is a business meeting.

I don't even understand the second question

Cause I thought you were just pisskop who just replaced back with an alt.

Aeon is hidden scum. even though flavor of my role pointed towards a corporation, I didn't know which corporation were the bad guys. Which was why I was trying to find out who was resistant to corporation claiming day1.

My reads list are in my iso.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4456 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:43 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4076, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3963, RedPanda wrote:Which was why I was trying to find out who was resistant to corporation claiming day1.
It's a closed game, what plan did you have to tell the scum from those who just object because it sounds like a bad idea
Are you for real gamma? The plan was to narrow down the pool and then I could townhunt and poe scum. I don't get how town you cannot even think that's the obvious reason.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4457 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:50 am

Post by RedPanda »

I noticed cloudkicker posting to get townread on day 1 and when I called him out for it, he admitted it, So I chalked it up to him having that kind of playstyle. I slightly townread him on day1 and his early day 2 content along solidified it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4458 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:58 am

Post by RedPanda »

my issue with the day 1 and day 2 lynches are that votes are being used just to lynch and not generate pressure. Both lynches went through suddenly in about a 12hr window without me being able to say anything about the wagon and slot. Day 1 the excuse was RC. I don't get the speed of the day2 lynch and I suspect A50 and primate for it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:03 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4150, CloudKicker wrote:Rainn and sakura are too in sync, can't beat the animes
You need to stop. I hate players who taint their own slots with wifom and I policy it. Rainn and sakura are not the only players in game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

And it's not like rainns case is bad. You do have a different playstyle CK.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4461 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:08 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4188, Sakura Hana wrote:As for OS.
I hardly believe he had a role that can give 1 serum per night, when some unknown player gave me 2 serum last night.
??
In post 2082, Oversoul wrote:I am Lucy Wngard with the GenX company. My original role was a Serum Vendor. It did not require serum to activate and it did not have a serum uptake. I could target 1 person per night and give them 1 serum. Additionally, I was informed that Simotech knew of my role's existence.

N1, I chose to give 1 serum to Dunn because he was my strongest townread from my quick read of the game. I do not know if my ability was successful.

NOW drum roll ladies and gentlemen!! I am now no longer a serum vendor. Instead I am a miller and will show up as if I was aligned with Simotech (Simotech was read in the pm so I am assuming scum). I do not have any active abilities. I do not have any BP abilities. I am now just a fucking miller.

That's why I wanted to know if Dunn's thing was reflexive. I don't understand why the fuck would I be targeted would I be targeted with this ability when I just replaced in. I don't really know anyone in this game and looking through Vifam's iso it wasn't like he crumbed or anything.

Because of the strength of this ability I think the person who did this to me is on the wagon. This is where I want to hunt. Sakura, Cloud, and Dunnstral are my only townreads on that wagon. We need to purge it with fire. Of the people on that wagon, I think Almost is the most likely to be scum.

VOTE: Almost50
In post 2089, Oversoul wrote:I am still employed by the GenX. The flavor seems to be that I have been blackballed by the other corporations because of optics related to Simotech
Do you not think this is too detailed to be made up? Especially the blackballed by other corporations part.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4462 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:17 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4334, Rainn wrote:Kiddamn not simotech
Redpanda not simotech
A50 not simotech (at least originally)
Sakura not simotech
Rauth/Dunn not simotech
Bambi..not simotech..?

We are left with

Primate/Gamma/MariaR/Cloud/Claude/Oversoul/Fish
I think bambi is simotech. I don't think he's trying to lynch scum.
In post 3916, Bambi Jay wrote:I am so against lynching Fish it hurts.

Panda is the more sus one here tbh.
I don't get how I'm more suspicious than Fish. Fish still hasn't answered the whole unknown ability to I have a bg seal thing.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4463 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:19 am

Post by RedPanda »

Pisskop is just a liar. "Oh I was locked out"

just lynch him
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4464 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4372, Rainn wrote:This is really something I can't go along with sakura...

if you vote somewhere in:

mariar/oversoul/claude/cloud/primate/gamma

I can go back to following you but...voting someone I know it's not simotech, it's kind of a no-no.
Aeon is also scum. Why not just lynch confirmed scum and we can deal with simotech on day4 since the pool is getting smaller.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4465 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:23 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4405, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2443, pisskop wrote:I have a funny briefcase full of magic.

and a magic red wax seal
But you seem to have a red seal.
In post 4373, Fish Monger wrote:and redpanda has a green seal
Which seems to be the color of Aeon Technologies?
my seal color is rebel green.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4466 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:25 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4428, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4406, Sakura Hana wrote:So at this point im going
????
Do the seal color indicate company color?, in which case why does fish have a read seal, no company is red, and simotech apparently is only an alignment, unless the red seal is because of Simotech, which would also mean RP could be Aeon and lying about the Loyal thing and just trying to ally with Simotech.

Or do the seal color indicate nothing.
That's what I have been trying to tell Rainn, but they were so convinced that EP is telling the truth. Lynch fish, get a red flop, lynch RP, get a grey flip and then lynch OS (where I wanted to -and still want to- start), and you;ce solved at least half of the game, if not more.
Hey. I'm all for this plan.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:27 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3886, RedPanda wrote:A50 is scum. so is fishmonger. Fishmonger only revealed after I mentioned a case on him.

unvote vote fishmonger
mod you missed my vote.

Apologies! Fixed it.
~Z
Last edited by Zaphkael on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4472 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4469, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 4433, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4416, Sakura Hana wrote:in fact another tinfoil: What if RP's hood invitation is the opposite of what he claimed. a.k.a it only works on Simotech.
Voila! Bingo!
if this is true then the actual play is to murder panda to see where to go.
lol
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4474 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

no color of simotech in my pm
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4475 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

only my company the rebels and my seal are colored.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4476 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:00 am

Post by RedPanda »

I've answered all your questions pisskop. Why dont you answer mine?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4477 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:01 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3921, RedPanda wrote:
In post 3915, Fish Monger wrote:All he said is he thinks piss made up some role. And there's zero evidence to back that up. Try harder sakura.
what are you saying this is not in our pt?
In post 3873, RedPanda wrote:in post 14 pisskop said "
do you think we have any secondary effects to our seals"?

In post 3874, RedPanda wrote:post 20 he says its possible scum don't have a hood rep

in post 29 I called him out for it. "
so was it unknown or were you trying to avoid claiming it to me?"

RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4483 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:09 am

Post by RedPanda »

Just want to say my seal is the rebel shade of green but I don't think the colors actually matter because I know you aren't simotech.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4565 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:37 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4524, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4456, RedPanda wrote:
In post 4076, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3963, RedPanda wrote:Which was why I was trying to find out who was resistant to corporation claiming day1.
It's a closed game, what plan did you have to tell the scum from those who just object because it sounds like a bad idea
Are you for real gamma? The plan was to narrow down the pool and then I could townhunt and poe scum. I don't get how town you cannot even think that's the obvious reason.
Okay, but did it not cross your mind the idea of "scum could use this info against us"?
All I cared about was narrowing down my pool. I didn't actually expect a corporation massclaim and I didn't make the connection between corporation and type of pr until it was pointed out to me because of my own company and pr.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4566 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:41 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4528, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4465, RedPanda wrote:
In post 4405, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2443, pisskop wrote:I have a funny briefcase full of magic.

and a magic red wax seal
But you seem to have a red seal.
In post 4373, Fish Monger wrote:and redpanda has a green seal
Which seems to be the color of Aeon Technologies?
my seal color is rebel green.
Actually this is interesting. Could your seal being rebel green and you not bring able to neighborize Simotech be connected?
I don't know if it is but I know the reason why I can't neighborize simotech and it is because of my identity.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4567 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4562, Oversoul wrote:Why are we ignoring the slot that has done literally nothing all game?
You really want to policy someone when we have Fishmonger and a50 still here? Primate bambi and gamma are even scummier than claude.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4612 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:19 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4601, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Earlier tonight I realized my vote was on PK and I doubt he's scum rn
Fyi I want to lynch someone outside the main suspects rn because I think scum are totally content to let one of those happen. So probably no lynching PK, Oversoul, Cloudy, or A50. Add/remove whomever I forgot/mistakenly added
There was a speedlynch on town day1 and day2 and you think the game is stalling because you think it's on town? Pisskop is just ignoring everything.

He said his ability was unknown and then after some time switched it to a bg. Wheme flip proves that seals can be vanilla. that timing is suspicious like he was still working it out because of my claim. He replaced out to avoid answering that question and then lied about being locked out of our pt. What more do you need?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4618 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:24 am

Post by RedPanda »

you are getting lynched today. Stop dreaming.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4622 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

Oversoul are you ignoring the lies that pisskop has told this game and has not bothered to explain?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4623 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:38 am

Post by RedPanda »

like I am not disputing that town lie in mafia but there has to be a reasonable explanation which hasn't been provided.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4627 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

It's not that your bg is a lie.

your first lie was saying your ability was hidden and unknown.
You then claimed bg.
Ok I accepted it you keeping it from me.

But after the wheme flip, it was suspicious to me because wheme was basically VT.

But then you conveniently replaced out.
Then lied about you replacing back in with an alt.
You lied about being locked out of pt.
You lied about reading the whole pt when you made that post.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4628 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4625, Fish Monger wrote:This has been asked of you before, but youve ignored it in favor of lurking.
huh?

I've answered fucking every question of yours. You are the one who just ignores everything directed at you.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4630 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:47 am

Post by RedPanda »

What stopped you from getting access to it? You could still read the pt with your pisskop id?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4633 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:48 am

Post by RedPanda »

pm the mod ask for access for fishmonger?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4635 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:50 am

Post by RedPanda »

And I have a hard time believing you because in the first post of our pt, pisskop was removed and your name was added. so it's mod remembering to do one thing but forgetting to give you access.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4639 (isolation #138) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:52 am

Post by RedPanda »

Why did you bg Ck rather than masons or pp who softed investigative?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4644 (isolation #139) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:57 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4643, Fish Monger wrote:I ultimately dont like engaging you panda, because you dont have much of a say in this game. You arent worth my time to.
right. It seems like egos have blown up in the years I've been missing.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (isolation #140) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:59 am

Post by RedPanda »

If you don't get lynched today you can hold this over my head.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4651 (isolation #141) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:02 am

Post by RedPanda »

If you want me to do the same, You need to give me a reasonable explanation for your lies. What were you trying to achieve with not revealing to me that you were a bg in the pt? What was your reasoning behind replacing in with an alt and lying about it?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4654 (isolation #142) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:04 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 4649, Fish Monger wrote:Youre just adding to the problems of the game by pushing me.
Your plays wrt to Aeon
IS
something that is scummy.
My play wrt to not trusting a player who harps about being Aeon and asking about my corp isnt.

Youre the one who is spinning the facts.
Im the one who is trying to sort through the wreckage you so eagerly create.

cuz I'm confident in my role flavor and identity that I can afford to gambit.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4727 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:18 am

Post by RedPanda »

ck why don't you want to lynch fish?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4728 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:19 am

Post by RedPanda »

If fish really was town, Wouldn't he have called me out as aeon traitor as soon as day began?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4729 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:19 am

Post by RedPanda »

He waited until he saw my post with a case on him and then made a move.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4730 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

That just is scum behavior.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4731 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:22 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3471, Fish Monger wrote:I am fish monger. I will be online to play summarily.
In post 3790, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 3606, RedPanda wrote:I have a case on fishmonger but I need to talk to him more before I reveal it because I could be wrong.
which is?
In post 3801, Fish Monger wrote:
fos Redpanda
In post 3865, Fish Monger wrote:
So I read my hood in its entirety with redpanda.

In post 4 Pisskop asks why he have a hood with him.
In post 9 he asks me if my slot is from Aeon.
In 12 he says he knows Im not simotech but thinks Im 70% Aeon.
In 15 he says he asks to 'rule out aeon as the other faction'.
In 24 he FoSes the crap out of gamma.
In 25 he cases gams with a Q+ style.
In 41 he asks my alliance, 'No not rebels apart from that'.
In 42 I replace pisskop, and I dont have access to the hood.
In 44 he claims Im going to nk him so I am ignoring him
In 47 he claims to share a wincon with Aeon.
in 49 he says if I nk him Im 'he worst kind of player'.
In 51 he shares relief when I post my /ego
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5160 (isolation #148) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by RedPanda »

my phone internet doesn't work in my resort so I'm just skimming through the thread.

I am Kyle Ortega WNGD Research Centre. I am a simotech defector. The rebels helped me hide from simotech

I will paraphrase my role pm flavor.

First word is one of the seven sins which deals with ego.

that it would cause our destruction, maybe it already did.

next line deals with people and them refusing to admit fault would rather die instead..

next line talks about simotech building a dream and me helping build it and that at first it felt right and simotech was doing with right intentions and reasons.

next line is me admitting my fault and that simotech was not building it for everyone but only for them. Their reality is really warped and has no room for all the "feeling" things.(there are examples like love etc...)

next line talks abt my defection. about how leaving simotech is not possible. The rebels helped hide me. one sentence of my peception of the rebels, that they are just people who want to live normal lives.

last line is about me building a new dream with them.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5161 (isolation #149) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by RedPanda »

If I invite simotech to my meeting I get assasinated before the meeting takes place.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5162 (isolation #150) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I just want to point out that Aeon was hidden and I am the town role which had the extra information about them which I think makes me pretty much confirmed town.
In post 99, Rautherdir wrote:Also, Aeon Technologies might have a different alignment maybe? That's hinted at in the Chapter 1 start flavor.
Rauther gave me first clue about Aeon. After I read the flavor, I agreed although my thought process was that Aeons objective was to bring Tech and AI back.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5163 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 382, RedPanda wrote:slight townread on Sakura hana

Vote maria

unwnd is prob town.

slight townread on dunn.

Employed list Bum list
Sakura hana Dunn
Fred the cat RCSF
Look at my first vote against maria. That is me voting for someone I thought was openly playing like Aeon. So you can see I am not "Aeon sided"
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5164 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 724, RedPanda wrote:
In post 600, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 598, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 586, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 565, Bambi Jay wrote:I'm still waiting on that gamesolve that'll never come from Celestial on Maria. Sad times.
You're aware that read was a test right
It was true in my heart.
if you wanna help me bulli maria i can fakeclaim a daycop guilty on her and we can lynch her would be good times
I'm ready although sometimes I think maria is T-800
In post 725, RedPanda wrote:btw my townread on vifam and dunn dropped for going after chemist when something juicy is happening.
In post 1567, RedPanda wrote:
In post 426, Celestial Coordinates wrote:
In post 425, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 420, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 419, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 418, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 159, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh yeah btw WhemeStar, I'M NOT HAPPY WITH YOU
WHY ARENT YOU HAPPY
YOULEFT ME BEHIND
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Large Normal 213
Gamma you agree MariaR is basically outed wolf right
In post 430, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Me gamma and 1 other player have info that isn't widely available and MariaR has outright scumslipped. I don't want to say any more about it right now to not give away information, but the chances of MariaR being town at this point are next to non-existent.
In post 437, Celestial Coordinates wrote:I was bored

Gamma's actually actually scum though

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Gamma and CK what are your thoughts about this?
If you look at these posts. You can tell that I thought CC had the same information that I did.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5165 (isolation #153) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 380, RedPanda wrote:Rauther is town
In post 723, RedPanda wrote:
In post 599, Celestial Coordinates wrote:Also, I think that there is a fairly significant chance that Rautherdir's slip is in fact a slip. I still think that's less than Kidamn's independent odds of being scum.
But I also do think that Kidamn/Rautherdir is more likely to be 2 scum than any other 2 pairing I can think of in the game.
I think rauther is town. I will explain before day ends.
In post 1597, RedPanda wrote:
Rauther/Unwd/CC/sakura

Leaning town, in general ppl I don't care too much d1, play is generally weaker than group 1, often times less content

gamma/bambi
[/quote]

I just want to point to these posts so you can see my rauther read.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5166 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

At first I thought the game was multi town because I misread rauthers post about him being not a rebel or simotech along with the fact that he pointed out about Aeon diffrent alignment.

I even picked up on dunn and rauther being on same team on day 1 and I thought their win con was to destroy Aeon.
In post 1601, RedPanda wrote:Raut because he brought up the aeon and something someone else brought up in connection with him,I don't remember who, I think it was dunn.

Bambi hasn't given me a townread and I feel bambi is trying to force me to townread the slot by their posts.

Fred is more of a gut read. he sounds like town to me.
On day 2 I thought I was overthinking the whole multitown thing. And if you see post 2175, I'm directly asking Dunn to test if Dunn really did soft it. And then After I realized my mistake about rauth post, I read them as masons.
In post 2175, RedPanda wrote:Dunn is rauth town?
In post 2348, RedPanda wrote:What's your take on Rauther saying he's not part of the rebellion?
In post 2353, RedPanda wrote:
In post 119, Rautherdir wrote:I'll go with an alternate statement instead of answering that question, I am either aligned with The Rebels or with Simotech, I have no definite knowledge of other alignments right now.
whoa for some reason I thought this said Neither*
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5167 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

If you look at the nightkills, it seems pretty obvious I'm not scum.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5168 (isolation #156) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1597, RedPanda wrote:
Rauther/Unwd/CC/sakura

gamma/bambi
[/quote]
In post 3241, RedPanda wrote:my poe list based on reads (not ordered).

Strong town

Cloudkicker
Pisskop
Oversoul
Sakura
Dunn

Leaning town
Rautherdir
Rainn
Primate

null
Mariar
Kidamn
Penguinpower
Chemist
Whemestar

Leaning scum
Bambi
Gamma
A50
In post 3242, RedPanda wrote:Strong town
Pisskop
Oversoul
Sakura
Dunn
Rautherdir

Leaning town
Penguinpower
A50
Whemestar
Rainn

null
Cloudkicker
Mariar
Kidamn
Primate
Chemist
Bambi
Gamma
My reads are good. I am townreading people correctly.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5169 (isolation #157) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Alisae Can you paraphrase flavor of your role. is bg the only ability you have?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5170 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Vote primate

my internet access is only though lobby wifi. I will try and post again If I have time.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5461 (isolation #159) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Hey I'm back! just gimme some time to read the game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5466 (isolation #160) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Wait up piss. I have proof that I'm not scum.

did you send your seal last night?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5467 (isolation #161) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5324, Fish Monger wrote:also

1 i faked bg to try to draw some kind of nk. my roke says i may or may not have any hidden power.
2 panda, saki, and focus on the masons. its not too sketch that the largely lurkerish masons are not dead -yet, but lets not conf our eggs
just want to say this proves my side of the story but I don't think fish is scum if he sent a seal last night.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5468 (isolation #162) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5443, CloudKicker wrote:Ftr we lynch RP today and then we look into securipal

?? have you not isoed me? compare my full claim and ISO.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5469 (isolation #163) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by RedPanda »

actually fish is confirmed town.

I would like full claims with flavor from dunn rauth alisae bambi and sakura. I have public information that clears me fish and bambi from being aeon.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5473 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Anti-Town Faction(s) that have access to a factional nightkill CANNOT do the factional nightkill next to their other abilities, if any.
PenguinPower - Sarah Nichols, aligned with Aeon Technologies, Killed Night 2
Claude GD Amber Vargas, aligned with Simotech, Lynched Day 3
Ankamius - Evelyn Heart, aligned with The Rebels, Killed Night 3
Almost50 - Alex Jane, aligned with The Rebels, Killed Night 3
In post 4846, Zaphkael wrote:You have the following abilities:

Protecting the Witness
Every night, you may protect a player. If they get attacked that night, you die instead. If the kill is a strongman kill, both you and your target die.
Enrage
When protecting someone, you may choose to pay 3 serum. If you do, you will kill any player that attempts to kill your target, if any. The effects of Protect the Witness are still in effect, meaning that you still die if your target is attacked. Once you use this ability, you have to pay an upkeep of 1 serum each night.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5475 (isolation #165) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by RedPanda »

if you look at those quotes, its obvious that aeon has a strongman.

bambi me and fish are the only ones with provable personal abilities.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5476 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I sent the green seal.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5477 (isolation #167) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5222, Zaphkael wrote:You have the following abilities:

Power has a price.
If you perform a kill, you may pay 4 serum to make it a strongman kill, effectively ignoring any protection they may have. Once used, this has an upkeep of 1 serum each night.

and strongman is a personal ability here.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5482 (isolation #168) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5471, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5423, Dunnstral wrote:

1 i faked bg to try to draw some kind of nk. my roke says i may or may not have any hidden power.
2 panda, saki, and focus on the masons. its not too sketch that the largely lurkerish masons are not dead -yet, but lets not conf our eggs
There are 2 dead Aeon and 2 dead Simotech

For us to be anti-town, one of the anti-town factions would have to have 4 people in it. Do you think that is possible?
Is there some reason why you can't fullclaim? Iustia flavor looks like they aren't that different from simotech and aeon and that event joining a stronger faction is susp.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5484 (isolation #169) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Because simotech killed pp on night 2. and nobody has claimed the second kill on night 3. which means it has to be a strongman kill from aeon
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5491 (isolation #170) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5488, CloudKicker wrote:@RP @Fish could you guys send letters to people you already sent to ?

i dont know. I'll ask the mod.

This was my letter list.

night 1 Fishmonger.
night 2 Primate.
Night 3 Sakura.
Night 4 dunn
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5499 (isolation #171) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5493, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 5482, RedPanda wrote:
In post 5471, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5423, Dunnstral wrote:

There are 2 dead Aeon and 2 dead Simotech

For us to be anti-town, one of the anti-town factions would have to have 4 people in it. Do you think that is possible?
Is there some reason why you can't fullclaim? Iustia flavor looks like they aren't that different from simotech and aeon and that event joining a stronger faction is susp.
Thats not very true if you look into past game's flavor + flips flavor
I don't know about past game flavor. but after that revival event, I thought of something that ties into this games flavor which is why I want their full claim with flavor. Btw the people who helped hide me weren't iustia, It was the rebels.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5501 (isolation #172) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Why are factional abilities hidden anyway? I'm playing after a long time, So I don't remember.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5504 (isolation #173) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Yeah I don't want to lynch into them but I definitely want to hear their flavor because the second post says A war in the name of companies which sounds like a company war this game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5505 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by RedPanda »

and maybe oversoul got absorbed last night?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5509 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by RedPanda »

If its Aeon,we're hunting then the poe is

CK
Kidamn
Alisae
Sakura

If it's simotech

CK
Kidamn
Alisae
Bambi
RedPanda
Sakura
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5510 (isolation #176) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5508, CloudKicker wrote:Im thinking bambi can be aeon, what do you think sakura? His game works as 3p, not town
he cant be Aeon. his track was proven unless it was a factional ability.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5513 (isolation #177) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5512, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 5510, RedPanda wrote:
In post 5508, CloudKicker wrote:Im thinking bambi can be aeon, what do you think sakura? His game works as 3p, not town
Why not? The kill couldve been carried by his partners
cos last aeon has to strongman for that night 3 kill.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5514 (isolation #178) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5511, CloudKicker wrote:I can't be Aeon out of sheer non-team tell
I don't know if the team thing is accurate because based on bambis reveal. 4 in securipal, 4 in WNGD and 4 in GenX at least makes those seem believable.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5518 (isolation #179) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5515, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 5513, RedPanda wrote:
In post 5512, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 5510, RedPanda wrote:
Why not? The kill couldve been carried by his partners
cos last aeon has to strongman for that night 3 kill.
Hm no, Oversoul was alive at that moment, he couldve carried that kill
then who killed pp?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5520 (isolation #180) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5516, Sakura Hana wrote:Can Aeon even kill?
??
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5523 (isolation #181) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5519, Sakura Hana wrote:So basically everyone that can be Aeon can be Simotech, but there's extra ppl that can be Simotech?

yeah that list is just based on game mechanics. I think we poe from that.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5524 (isolation #182) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5521, CloudKicker wrote:I don't have all the kills/nights in front of me ATM so I might be missing something. You are under the assumption that simotech/aeon get a factional kill every even/odd night correct?
Yeah
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5529 (isolation #183) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5525, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5520, RedPanda wrote:
In post 5516, Sakura Hana wrote:Can Aeon even kill?
??
The 2 kill nights
N3, the BG died together with Ankamius, BG's role pm says that a strongman kills both.
N4, OS was shot by Gamma. And OS flipped strongman.

N1 and N2 there was a single kill, and N2 the kill landed on Aeon.
But what does Aeon do at night? If the revival event is Aeon and simotech joining together to win because of almost wipeout then how does Aeon vs simotech work?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5531 (isolation #184) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5527, CloudKicker wrote:Would a50 really be on MariaR, the theory kind of work but this part is the weakest argument

actually I agree but A50 also was a strange kill. Both Maria and A50 were in my lynch list.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5538 (isolation #185) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5530, CloudKicker wrote:Maybe it's simpler than that.

Its obvious that every single mafia needs to have a serum ability correct? Some of those scums does not have a personal ability (only OS did irrc) so I am assuming theres factional abilities that consumes serum and the ability to do a kill is probably one of them. The fact that mafia would need a certain amount of serum in order to carry out the kill would be a better flavor-wise theory than the odd/even night one + it could explains inconsistencies
oversoul has 8 serum that night so this could explain it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5539 (isolation #186) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by RedPanda »

I can repeat send my seals.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (isolation #187) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1993, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1986, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1985, CloudKicker wrote:
Jeez people spewing infos left and right, why do you want a town slot to out?
Because whatever targeted me is most likely not town.
I wonder if I have an old friend of yours close at hand.
In post 1994, Oversoul wrote:KidAmn what the actual hell are you talking about

Did you do this to me?
were u talking about gamma here kidamn?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (isolation #188) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 2082, Oversoul wrote:I am Lucy Wngard with the GenX company. My original role was a Serum Vendor. It did not require serum to activate and it did not have a serum uptake. I could target 1 person per night and give them 1 serum. Additionally, I was informed that Simotech knew of my role's existence.

N1, I chose to give 1 serum to Dunn because he was my strongest townread from my quick read of the game. I do not know if my ability was successful.

NOW drum roll ladies and gentlemen!! I am now no longer a serum vendor. Instead I am a miller and will show up as if I was aligned with Simotech (Simotech was read in the pm so I am assuming scum). I do not have any active abilities. I do not have any BP abilities. I am now just a fucking miller.

That's why I wanted to know if Dunn's thing was reflexive. I don't understand why the fuck would I be targeted would I be targeted with this ability when I just replaced in. I don't really know anyone in this game and looking through Vifam's iso it wasn't like he crumbed or anything.

Because of the strength of this ability I think the person who did this to me is on the wagon. This is where I want to hunt. Sakura, Cloud, and Dunnstral are my only townreads on that wagon. We need to purge it with fire. Of the people on that wagon, I think Almost is the most likely to be scum.

VOTE: Almost50
this claim of oversoul is strange. How can mod give oversoul a fakeclaim of serum vendor when over soul would get outed if he's not able to provide serum. So either simotech has factional ability of giving serum or the last simotech has personal ability of serum vendor
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5545 (isolation #189) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by RedPanda »

or oversoul just guessed serum vendor as role because of the game.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5547 (isolation #190) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 3439, Zaphkael wrote:
Event: The Vault

Newsflash: A shipment on the way to the GenX Life Vault was intercepted and hijacked. Suspects have not yet been identified. Content of the shipment is unknown, and GenX denies to have had any of their cargo intercepted. This obviously raises some questions: is the Life Vault really used for its original purpose, being the preservation of nearly extinct plant species that are vital to modern medicine, or are they using it as their way of doing shady business practices? What were they transporting? Are they making drugs? What is happening here in San Diego, and does it have anything to do with Summit 2180?

I am Jason Grey, reporter for the Independent Mail. When I find out more, you'll know.

Rebels have hijacked a Serum shipment for all Summit 2180 invitees to use. All players receive 2 serum.

this event flavor and 2 people from simotech being from genx doesn't seem like coincidence. Looks like Genx is where serum is being produced.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5549 (isolation #191) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by RedPanda »

They don't have to be all bad right? oversoul flavor sounds like he's high up in Genx. wheme was just an employee. CC was a drunk but his vodka implies it is serum and I have no idea what Claudes flavor means.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5550 (isolation #192) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Claude flavor sounds like he is a good guy lol.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5552 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by RedPanda »

oh got it.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5555 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Oversoul went hard on bambi so bambi prob not simotech?
In post 4921, Oversoul wrote:YUP Bambi is a liar

2 from Day1 Lynch
2 from ??? Day2
2 from Day 3 event
4 from Day 4 Claude lynch
2 from Serum Vendor

No event has happened and she purposefully used an action to avoid getting 10. She’s a liar and scum.

VOTE: Bambi
In post 4925, Oversoul wrote:I confused myself. We had the serum event yesterday right?

2 from Day1 Lynch
2 from ??? Day2
6 from Day 3 (2 from event and 4 from Claude)
2 from Serum Vendor

You lied about your wincondition or the event because we should have had the event the moment you got 10 which would have been before your night action.
In post 4927, Oversoul wrote:Motion Detector wouldn’t have given her Gamma’s name. She’s either a Watcher or a Tracker. Proportedly.

Bambi you need to give us some damn good reasons not to kill you right now because you are demonstrated liar.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5556 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 5188, Oversoul wrote:
In post 5186, Rautherdir wrote:Unless Primate is Simo then you're almost definitely not Simotech. You could still be Aeon though.
I don’t see how you’re parsing this. Saying anyone is any specific alignment seems pretty arbitrary at this point. If Primate flips aaron does that mean I’m not Aeon but could be Simotech?

Also after CK Mefia and oversoul's Aaron can I nominate Simotech to be called Simon from now on?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5557 (isolation #196) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 110, Primate wrote:Re alignment spec: Yeah it's not insane, Aeon and Iustitia are given more prominence and Mod said at the end of the last game Iustitia are going to be town in this one. Don't have any particular reason to believe chaos town multiball but the companies do lead your mind in that direction.
can someone from last game confirm this?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5558 (isolation #197) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by RedPanda »

ok i found that post and I'm even more susp of the masons now.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5560 (isolation #198) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Dunn are u aligned with iustia or rebels? does it say if rauth is aligned with iustia or rebels?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5561 (isolation #199) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”