Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Plum »

Yes, I know you share a Neighborhood. Yes, I share a Neighborhood with him, though I'm not 100% sure he Neighborized me, technically. A few things don't add up. Regardless "I Neighborized Implo, he Neighborized Plum" may be close enough to true for our purposes but it is not a sufficient reason not to lynch him. There's quite a lot questionable going on with him that the existence of these Neighborhoods don't answer.

Hebi, we need to discuss

a) your strong Townread of Implo. If it's based on content in the Neighborhood, I would really appreciate it if you discussed it in a more specific way, enough to help me see why you feel this strongly that Implo is Town.

And also

b) what implo claimed to you in your Neighborhood
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by hebichan »

1-shot neighborizer that can steal a key from the person in the neighborhood, used on plum.

a 1-shot I
Key cop that tells you if the key is "the real color"?

He can avoid an event with his orange key ability
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by hebichan »

Honestly, he's been sharing most everything he does in there, he's trying to shade GI though.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1274, hebichan wrote:No. I will not lynch implosion here.

I neighborized implosion, he neighborize plum.

Pick someone else.
Then we'll get someone else's vote.

NK15! I want a scum lynch today. Fuck poking useless 3rd party dips, all that will happen is a townie will die and we'll have the same shit tomorrow. We can always throw the third parties into the fires later. Come, join us.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

Geez and I thought my role sounded anti town
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

MariaR! Alisae! We're not fucking about with 3rd parties today. It is an absolute, utter waste of time when we know they exist, they claimed of their own volition, and there's no particular reason to think they're antitown (and plenty of reasons to think they're not, as an 8v5 is just nonsensical and not mafia). Lets do something real today. We can send the third parties to the games or whatever and lynch them if they have keys on them. It's way better.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 1276, hebichan wrote:1-shot neighborizer that can steal a key from the person in the neighborhood, used on plum.

a 1-shot I
Key cop that tells you if the key is "the real color"?

He can avoid an event with his orange key ability
Okay, no differences in what he claimed to both of us. Still kind of pissed about the first one to be honest, but let's pass over that. If - if - somehow - what Skygazer has to say explains
how
he managed to Neighborize me, I will give it due consideration. Otherwise there's a huge gaping hole in this story.

Back to the first thing - why you're so convinced he's Town. Please. If you really think he's Town because of how he acted in your Neighborhood thread, please try to give us a sense of what was so Town about it.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Kuribo! You picked Kats, me, and Skygazer. Unless Impy is the secret 4th horseman, you might as well vote for him since lnyching any non-horseman is playing to your win condition. What do you say?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Skygazer! The longer you live, the more information you have to make your guess. Going noise in this town is that we should lynch Kuribo or you because you're 3P. Not only is you getting lynched mean you have to make the guess now, Kuribo will provide you zero information. Scum don't care if he dies. Town doesn't care if he dies. Hell, Kuribo doesn't care if he dies. No one cares, there's no alignment to be had.

This wagon is not on you, and is full of information. These are two good things for your win condition. Come, join.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by hebichan »

Errr looking through the PT, it might just be sunk cost fallacy playing a bit, since losing my neighborhood would be sad and he helped me get my key and vice versa...plus I fullclaimed to him and haven't died.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Plum »

When did you Neighborize him?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by hebichan »

Right after the first key went out. No one's even shaded me since though.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1282, GreyICE wrote:Kuribo! You picked Kats, me, and Skygazer. Unless Impy is the secret 4th horseman, you might as well vote for him since lnyching any non-horseman is playing to your win condition. What do you say?

I'm good with lynching implosion or anyone else.

And the second they get to L-1 I'm going to hammer. This is the town's and scum's punishment for its insolence toward me. No reads, no cooperation, no claiming the fourth horseman or claiming the last of my abilities. I'll be god damned if two useless ass lurkaderps like Not Reading 15 and MariaIdle are gonna call me scum after I called out they bullshit play, and double damned if I owe the town anything after watching them push bullshit on me about a claim that wasn't even made under duress. It's like they don't even FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE FAKE CLAIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. Do you fucking KNOW who fakeclaims? People who wanna save their fucking skins, dude, not people who aren't afraid of their lurkaderp asses and aren't under any pressure whatsoever!

It's a fucking LIFE lesson man, a matter of Fucking principle. Look at the people pushing against the thirds, you ever play with pirate mollie? She works with thirds to hunt scum and you know what I always thought that shit was stupid as fuck but now that I'm not the scum being hunted, I totally see the merit.

You know who has the most Fucking objection to leashing thirds? Least of all a third who can't even win until the end of the game? FUCKING SCUM

And day in and day out I see fuck like Alisae going lmao you can ignore him or NK and Maria popping in to prop up garbage theories that dont make sense. And I do t say a fucking word because half the people in this game are mooooooore than happy to watch me do the legwork on some shit I don't even need to do. Like they want me to carry them, the godless fucks. WELL GUESS WHAT I ain't Fucking town this game and I don't owe disrespectful scumfucks a god damn thing in the world.

They want my reads, they want my full claim they can ask Fucking nicely and play mafia instead of soft throwing shade. Until then? HAMMER TIME, every fucker in this thread is Hated and requires one less vote to lynch because I fucking said so.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Plum »

Hebi, what prompted Implo to claim to you, or you to him?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Skygazer »

here's the deal: i'm town w some investigative shots, i played dumb at first because i figured the scum in this lobby wouldn't kill a player w a 2018 join date that was playing dumb; when you called me out for that i claimed a pretty benign third party to buy myself some more time. i have a clear on mariar that i hinted at, and i'm awaiting results on implosion (i sent in the action yesterday and i'm assuming it's too late to cancel). the latter part is why i don't want to see implo quicklynched just yet

why am i outting this now? i've used up my two shots, maria and implo are both likely to be wagoned right now, i've gained a 1-shot bp from ??? so i'm not in immediate danger of being shot and i need to not pretend to be third party anymore if i want to get the blue key and unlock some more powers
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Plum »

Skygazer

no
just no

you will never get the Blue or any other Key

just no
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by hebichan »

I'm fine with leashing skygazer, I just don't see why we should want you alive kuribo. This isn't a kill based game, the game ends in a town win when town holds the 6 non sucky keys.

Your wincon needs us to lose and also not lynch people who might be scum. Your role isn't leashable.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Skygazer »

my investigation on maria revealed her cys picks, my investigation on implo is a rolecop, and i get a couple more things i want to hold close to the chest if i'm given the blue key
i have the most queues
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 1288, Plum wrote:Hebi, what prompted Implo to claim to you, or you to him?
I told him I would claim if he claimed.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Skygazer »

town
MariaR
Hebi-chan
GreyICE
Katsuki
Plum
Implosion (awaiting results anyways)
Not Known 15
Temporal Lich
Alisae
scum

third party:
kuribo
i have the most queues
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 1292, Skygazer wrote:my investigation on maria revealed her cys picks, my investigation on implo is a rolecop, and i get a couple more things i want to hold close to the chest if i'm given the blue key
1. A rolecop will tell us whether he claimed falsely to Hebi-chan and me - it could be the nail in the coffin but it can't clear him. Fine, sure.

2. You won't get the Blue Key. We may keep you alive, but Keys? No.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Skygazer »

maria's cys picks aren't exactly clearing but the way she picked up on what i said and TR'd me despite my 3rd party claim feels like it's def coming from town because scum would probably be too hyper-aware of their read trajections to openly TR a claimed third party
i have the most queues
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1278, GreyICE wrote:NK15! I want a scum lynch today. Fuck poking useless 3rd party dips, all that will happen is a townie will die and we'll have the same shit tomorrow. We can always throw the third parties into the fires later. Come, join us.
Kuribo IS scum. Third party, but still scum - anti town. And if they fakeclaimed then they are still not town.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 1296, Skygazer wrote:maria's cys picks aren't exactly clearing but the way she picked up on what i said and TR'd me despite my 3rd party claim feels like it's def coming from town because scum would probably be too hyper-aware of their read trajections to openly TR a claimed third party
Oh he claimed pazuzu from futurama if that helps.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 517, Skygazer wrote:Knowing Maria I'm working under the assumption that she picked Town, then Third Party, then Scum
i have the most queues

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”