CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:31 am

Post by CloudKicker »

This is my first post of a series to try to get the record straight. This one is about how Rainn vs me started, why I fosed them and how hes being an hypocrite and has be grudge voting me since then

Spoiler: My push on Rainn at his replace in
In post 2600, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2594, CloudKicker wrote:Also the whole sakura shading/vote is abhorrent. Plus you can see how a t slot (pisskop) handled their sakura foses vs tanaka where it was sloppy, shallow and just a very irrelevant push
Cloudkiker I think you don't know what you're talking about.

I pressured Sakura because I think it's easiest to read her when she is a bit pressured

I suddenly stopped pressuring her because if she is town (and her reaction seemed to be imo), she can get very upset about it and that wouldn't be nice.

The unique reason I did it as well so early was because if pisskop or someone else got convinced to get on sakura case, if she is town I think that hard defending her would really be more healthy to the game, she is kind of like nancy and doesn't react well to a lot of pressure.

I wanted in a 30 minutes interaction make myself 100% confident that Sakura was town and although I didn't manage 100%, I think I'm fine with putting it to 80%.
In post 2602, Tanaka wrote:CK essentially if you're town I think you suck at reading me so at the very least so I hope you stop actively trying to do it?

it's annoying.

My scum game isn't "textbook" anyway.
In post 2603, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2594, CloudKicker wrote:Also the whole sakura shading/vote is abhorrent. Plus you can see how a t slot (pisskop) handled their sakura foses vs tanaka where it was sloppy, shallow and just a very irrelevant push

I pressured Sakura because I think it's easiest to read her when she is a bit pressured

I suddenly stopped pressuring her because if she is town (and her reaction seemed to be imo), she can get very upset about it and that wouldn't be nice.

The unique reason I did it as well so early was because if pisskop or someone else got convinced to get on sakura case, if she is town I think that hard defending her would really be more healthy to the game, she is kind of like nancy and doesn't react well to a lot of pressure.

I wanted in a 30 minutes interaction make myself 100% confident that Sakura was town and although I didn't manage 100%, I think I'm fine with putting it to 80%.
If you cared about reading her alignement w/o making her explode or flail, there was enough content to read her correctly every single time.

IMO this is a weaboo buddying spectacle, as if you actually put an effort in reading her when it was pretty obvious you planned to get to her good side since the very start.
In post 2608, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2602, Tanaka wrote:CK essentially if you're town I think you suck at reading me so at the very least so I hope you stop actively trying to do it?

it's annoying.

If I am town? who are you trying to convince
You think cheap wal-mart ate will make me change my early read?

You make it seems like you are annoyed but your choice of words seems very calculated to me and you dont convey any emotions IMO

Be town by being town, until then snapping back at me won’t ger you far
In post 2612, Tanaka wrote:

If you cared about reading her alignement w/o making her explode or flail, there was enough content to read her correctly every single time.

IMO this is a weaboo buddying spectacle, as if you actually put an effort in reading her when it was pretty obvious you planned to get to her good side since the very start.
Stop being obnoxious and throwing words like "obvious" easily. There is nothing "obvious" in this game. It's just a word you use arrogantly and I particularly hate it when people use it in a serious post.

Also, what part of "I'm lazy and am only skimming through the game" you didn't get?

From what I had skimmed through Sakura's ISO there was not much in heavily-AI posts aside from her interactions with RC.

Someone can post 2000 posts and still be not confidently readable. Sometimes you get a nice read on someone out of one post. I deemed Sakura slot to not have enough for me to be sure that she was town from what I had skimmed on her ISO, so I did what I did.

You're really obnoxious and the reason I've been rage quitting quite a bit out of games.

Like, you actually town read pisskpop.

What the hell man. The unique thing that pisskpop did was to fool around a bit in thread and antagonize Sakura for reasons that might for what we know be related to boredom.
In post 2619, CloudKicker wrote:

Stop being obnoxious and throwing words like "obvious" easily. There is nothing "obvious" in this game. It's just a word you use arrogantly and I particularly hate it when people use it in a serious post.

Also, what part of "I'm lazy and am only skimming through the game" you didn't get?

From what I had skimmed through Sakura's ISO there was not much in heavily-AI posts aside from her interactions with RC.

Someone can post 2000 posts and still be not confidently readable. Sometimes you get a nice read on someone out of one post. I deemed Sakura slot to not have enough for me to be sure that she was town from what I had skimmed on her ISO, so I did what I did.

You're really obnoxious and the reason I've been rage quitting quite a bit out of games.

What the hell man. The unique thing that pisskpop did was to fool around a bit in thread and antagonize Sakura for reasons that might for what we know be related to boredom.
Ure obviously mad I give I tr a slot easily that you probably would’nt have townread as town, obvious
In post 2622, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2608, CloudKicker wrote:

it's annoying.

If I am town? who are you trying to convince
You think cheap wal-mart ate will make me change my early read?

You make it seems like you are annoyed but your choice of words seems very calculated to me and you dont convey any emotions IMO

Be town by being town, until then snapping back at me won’t ger you far
I had written a wall about this but i clumsily deleted it and i'm not going to write all that again.

Director cut version:

You're just one of many people that keeps annoying me for silly stuff while I'm actually trying to solve the game. I'm fed up with it and if you're town, I would rather have you stay on your corner for a while before jumping on me, because that's very very annoying.
In post 2626, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2619, CloudKicker wrote:

Ure obviously mad I give I tr a slot easily that you probably would’nt have townread as town, obvious
Ok it's story time

In two of my recent games I was like:

"Hey guys, you're being silly for TR X for that"

People were like

"Nah we got this covered"

X was scum.
In post 2630, CloudKicker wrote:Btw I will give tanaka space but him blaming me for not catching up is bullshit, he has been there for pages and still 0 content
In post 2632, Tanaka wrote:Actually CK annoyed me to such a point that I'm becoming unmotivated to read the game from start.

Sakura what's you read on me right now?

Because if this is some hopeless game like Mini Colors I'm just going to stop tryharding
In post 2634, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2631, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2630, CloudKicker wrote:Btw I will give tanaka space but him blaming me for not catching up is bullshit, he has been there for pages and still 0 content
He said im 80% town.
He also said PK is sly scum.

That's content.
Not its literraly his RVS phase, notice he voted you but didnt vote pisskop?
Why do you think sakura, is it coherent? He 100% had the intention to remove his vote on you the moment he voted you, the rxn test/justification sounds premade and just scum plan, thats my 2 cents
In post 2637, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2632, Tanaka wrote:Actually CK annoyed me to such a point that I'm becoming unmotivated to read the game from start.

Sakura what's you read on me right now?

Because if this is some hopeless game like Mini Colors I'm just going to stop tryharding
Convenient as fuck, isn it? Why dont you try to find my alignement via reading? What If im scum and i am antagonizing you on purpose since you replaced in a townread slot?

How is it a hopeless game when you havent read shit lmao
In post 2638, Tanaka wrote:Sakura. That's why I quickly got off you.

Because I know it's painful for you, so I just did it really quick and in a minimalist way to be sure that hard defending you here would be the right move to prevent disrupting.
In post 2642, CloudKicker wrote:

Because I know it's painful for you, so I just did it really quick and in a minimalist way to be sure that hard defending you here would be the right move to prevent disrupting.
This seems like scum trying to clone their town behavior in past games, trying to bank for a quick pocket and didnt expect to get called out
In post 2644, Tanaka wrote:Cloudkicker, if you're scum this game is going to be really simple and convenient, but i don't really think the content you've posted is scummy yet so therefore the chances you're just misguided town bothering me are higher.

it's just annoying, and i can't lynch someone for being annoying.

I could make up reasons you're scum rn but that's not really ethical.
In post 2647, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2639, Sakura Hana wrote:So why did u resort to that when in my summary i told you i was apparently (and misunderstood) mechanically clear.
CK hasn't claimed yet and I don't trust non-complete claims so easily

I didn't even trust robb straight doc claiming at all

I don't know CK historic so I can't be sure that when he says "it's a 100% clear" it's actually a 100% clear and not just a partial clear that he is "confident" about.
In post 2649, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2639, Sakura Hana wrote:So why did u resort to that when in my summary i told you i was apparently (and misunderstood) mechanically clear.

I don't know CK historic so I can't be sure that when he says "it's a 100% clear" it's actually a 100% clear and not just a partial clear that he is "confident" about.
How would you know I haven’t claim?
In post 2651, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2649, CloudKicker wrote:

How would you know I haven’t claim?
I asked if the clear was 100% and she didn't answer me "he has a cop check on me" or something.

It was obvious that you hadn't claimed.
In post 2657, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2642, CloudKicker wrote:

This seems like scum trying to clone their town behavior in past games, trying to bank for a quick pocket and didnt expect to get called out
I can't deal with this guy at all

he tries to fit everything in his god damn narrative

he is like robb

and robb was a idiot voting me while i had got 2/3 of the scum team.

so you're either scum or really annoying and i would rather not put any effort into this while you're playing this way
In post 2658, Tanaka wrote:VOTE: cloud
In post 2661, Tanaka wrote:Ok I didn't mean to badmouth Robb like that but Cloud has really annoyed me here
In post 2670, Tanaka wrote:anyway continuing i'm annoyed at ck and i don't feel like trying anymore

pisskpop, can i take that as you saying you're confirmable town?
In post 2675, Tanaka wrote:Pisskpop, want to form an alliance and lynch CK as a counterwagon?
In post 2681, Tanaka wrote:A push like that on me is never healthy

It's like Robb v2.0

I don't want a robb v2.0, I stressed myself enough this past month
In post 2684, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2679, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2676, Tanaka wrote:
In post 2672, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2661, Tanaka wrote:but Cloud has really annoyed me here
What am i, chopped liver?
Hmm...what do you mean here sakura?
Don't let CK get to you, i for one value your reads if i can figure out you're town here (i mean you solved the game i couldn't).
I solved it by luck tbh, I'm just putting airs because CK is genuinely getting on my nerves and I want to badmouth him

Spoiler: Why I fosed them + observations
I still think this exchange is extremely scummy from Rainn. You can see that he resorted to insults the 2nd post he made about my fos on him and he reacted extremely defensively
(I basically react the very same way). Hes resorting to "ate" like "if youre town" & "if youre scum" which is also manipulative. He tries to make cheap alliance and buddying with both Sakuara (the mason joke claim) & Pisskop (asking them to help them lynch me).

He also mentions that I use the strong words and that he dislikes that, yet he never mention that its scum indicative per his own reads. This is odd, why would he want someone to stop "scumtelling" from his own tell?
IMO its personal, he basically states that he hates player who are obnoxious, he mentions he has been rage quiting for players like me
(and you can see, its only been a few posts we exchanged, I wasnt even being too much of an ass there)

- Then he challenges me on my pisskop read, I hate his line
"Like, you actually town read pisskpop.
What the hell man. The unique thing that pisskpop did was to fool around a bit in thread and antagonize Sakura for reasons that might for what we know be related to boredom."

Then I answer something antagonistic because I want to see how far he will go, using words he just expressed he disliked.
"Ure obviously mad I give I tr a slot easily that you probably would’nt have townread as town, obvious"

His frustration that I am townreading piss and not him is odd to me. Why not just call me scum and call it a day? I already scumtold per his own word tell or whatever, but he still into "ate"

-2626 is a hideous post, basically whining
-2622 he basically appeals to me as town and ask me to back off which I do in 2630 (because I am town mind you and I actually want him to have space and make content)

10 posts later..

-2632 He claims that I annoyed him too much and he don't want/won't read the game. He also mention that he won't tryhard
anymore
if the game is
hopeless

Imagine then, that this slot is saying that I am mafia for reacting over the top. He basically made 25 posts, 2 hours after replace-in, he has been fosed once & I gave him space when he appealed to town me. Once given space, he makes a wifom post that has no content, blames me for his lack of motivation, implies that he sees the game as hopeless (this is not rational to think so when he hasnt read) and he falsy implies that he has been "tryharding",
which is just very objectively untrue

This is a manipulative post as it gets and very ungenuine ;)

-I answer with 2637 : Why would I give space to a slot who asked me space and not use it? Then blame me when I just gave what he asked? So far into the game he also did not imply that I was mafia which is odd. I felt like maybe he should be more on his guard and expect me antagonizing him could be a scum strat to kill someone's motivation, which is what I question him about.

2644-2649-2651: are okay posts

2657:
He just said he didn't think I was mafia
, then he react badly to my 2642
"This seems like scum trying to clone their town behavior in past games, trying to bank for a quick pocket and didnt expect to get called out"
. Then he votes me saying I am impossible to play with and just like robb.

Then he makes a few posts talking about Robb, saying I am annoying to him and getting on nerves. After 2642, I didn't engage him for a while and gave him space (again) yet he talks about my slot for a good 3-4 posts.

This is what I am referencing when I keep claiming that I feel like Rainn has been grudging my slot.

Summary:
Not quoted there, he also admitted, the same way I did, that being manipulative in this game is somewhat expected yet he try to push the narrative that I am scum for being "manipulative"
He has insulted me very very early into the exchange, and did react over the top, yet push the narrative that this makes me scum
He used ATE and manipulative wording to try to sway my reads early on. He got emotional very quickly
He tried openly buddied Sakura and Pisskop very early into the game, asking them to help him lynch me, that is after the fact he claimed he didn't think I did anything scummy
He claimed many times that i was getting on his nerves, like Robb (he mentionned him like 3-4 times in different posts).
Its obviously personnal
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4522, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 4520, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4412, Sakura Hana wrote:I rather hear opinions of ppl not named Fish Monger or RedPanda.
Since those 2 are the ones most implicated by this speculation.
I think it's confusing but I think lynching Fish clears it up
how does lynching me clear panda in any way from being aeon?
I didn't mean it like that. I meant the situation would be less confusing with your lynch.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:32 am

Post by CloudKicker »

personal*
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4465, RedPanda wrote:
In post 4405, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2443, pisskop wrote:I have a funny briefcase full of magic.

and a magic red wax seal
But you seem to have a red seal.
In post 4373, Fish Monger wrote:and redpanda has a green seal
Which seems to be the color of Aeon Technologies?
my seal color is rebel green.
Actually this is interesting. Could your seal being rebel green and you not bring able to neighborize Simotech be connected?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4481, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4479, Fish Monger wrote:2: rebel alignment is not green. RPs seal is green
The fuck are you on
Given what RP claimed you're extra out of your mind on this one
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4499, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 4487, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4135, CloudKicker wrote:Rainn's content about the mechanics of the game were pretty good, but this whole push on me is objectively abysmal
No it isn't they have a point
He has no point, everything he claims is that my playstyle is scummy yet hasnt bothered to double check anything from my past games.

Engaging someone 1vs1 and voting outside is not scummy.
Fosing someone and naked voting them is scummy but then i explained my reads once asked (about primate) so it was a genuine read.
He says im ungenuine, I didnt even lie in this game when I usually do as town so thats pretty funny

What is his case if not those shallow points
I think you are being disingenuous (THE CORRECT WORD BY THE WAY), specifically you acting like you and Sakura having similar roles should make you the same alignment and acting like your resistance to unwnd and especially Wheme were clearly presented.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4517, Fish Monger wrote:rainn/katy
Also what
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh CK makes a case on Rainn when Rainn already replaced out.
Idk what to think of that.
But i dont think Rainn's scum in any world.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:50 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4470, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 4450, KidAmn wrote:CK/OS/Fish Monger

Lynch in there, you won't go wrong.

I'm not 3P, Almost. I've been hard softing since almost the start of D1 what I am and what I can/can't do. I've also pretty conclusively proven I'm town for reasons that should be obvious to anyone that thinks hard enough about it.
if youre useless during he day why are you here or not a stump?

or not claiming to help town with your info
Who said I was useless during the day, or a stump? As for claiming, me full claiming involves outing my entire 'corp, which I'm not willing to do in the event that scum have ways to fuck with that in the same manner as they did to Sakura.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 4526, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4522, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 4520, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4412, Sakura Hana wrote:I rather hear opinions of ppl not named Fish Monger or RedPanda.
Since those 2 are the ones most implicated by this speculation.
I think it's confusing but I think lynching Fish clears it up
how does lynching me clear panda in any way from being aeon?
I didn't mean it like that. I meant the situation would be less confusing with your lynch.
Let it be known that this is not only a narrow view and only technically true, it is also exactly what scum say to justify a lynch vote and exactly the kind of weak sauce id expect people to know better than.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 4533, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4470, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 4450, KidAmn wrote:CK/OS/Fish Monger

Lynch in there, you won't go wrong.

I'm not 3P, Almost. I've been hard softing since almost the start of D1 what I am and what I can/can't do. I've also pretty conclusively proven I'm town for reasons that should be obvious to anyone that thinks hard enough about it.
if youre useless during he day why are you here or not a stump?

or not claiming to help town with your info
Who said I was useless during the day, or a stump? As for claiming, me full claiming involves outing my entire 'corp, which I'm not willing to do in the event that scum have ways to fuck with that in the same manner as they did to Sakura.
yea, I get that.

I dont think you have day abilities tho.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Fish Monger »

In post 4531, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Also what
am i wrong?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:54 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4530, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4135, CloudKicker wrote:Rainn's content about the mechanics of the game were pretty good, but this whole push on me is objectively abysmal
He has no point, everything he claims is that my playstyle is scummy yet hasnt bothered to double check anything from my past games.

Fosing someone and naked voting them is scummy but then i explained my reads once asked (about primate) so it was a genuine read.
He says im ungenuine, I didnt even lie in this game when I usually do as town so thats pretty funny

I think you are being disingenuous (THE CORRECT WORD BY THE WAY), specifically you acting like you and Sakura having similar roles should make you the same alignment and acting like your resistance to unwnd and especially Wheme were clearly presented.
I just disagree with you, thats not being disgenuous. Scum would not seal their claim by claiming the sample role as the 1st claim in the game with not other information, that is
not
a very likely scenario. This is why I am saying that I should be role confirmed. The same alignement is just the natural development of that read, the way Sakuara reacted was stupidly genuine and transparent and there's just not way I believe she is not VT/BP. The same way, if she was mafia, I doubt that she would've deemed necessary to soft her claim as to try to defend uwnd, the same moment I did.

This is why I hardlock Sakura as town.
. I should be town from Sakuras pov if shes uses the same tells I am using to read her, which is what I am expecting any half decent player because its not very hard to see the role/pov i projected at the end of d1, its not hard. You can also see everyone who didn't agree as people who obviously had different roles, because people will instinctively project their role pov, its just the nature of the game.

There is absolutely nothing disingenuous about that. You could argue tho that me forcing that read down Sakuara's throat is disingenuous, maybe as in I expect her to arrive to the same conclusion as I did with the same information.

My resistance to Uwnd was pretty clear, it was also pretty clear that I wouldve been 2nd lynch if not of uwnd. Like I said, I don't claim I tried to stop the lynch that much, I went along with it the moment it hit like 7-8 votes, I still disagreed tho and kept telling CC he was wrong and was fosing 2 towns. You know as well as me there was no going back from those 8 votes with CC/Sakuara/Dun voting there. What is expected of me then? When uwnd outed a few good lines, I pointed them out. When he claimed and CC showed bad reasoning about his claim, I pointed it out (just to get called scum). I even softed to CC that both Sakuara and Me obviously had the same role Uwnd had. When he asking me how could I have this POV (about VT having BP) I didnt dismiss it, i just asked why not?

I gave CC information about my role and my read on sakura's role in an effort to him to maybe reconsider his read on uwnd claim; because he said that his claim was scummy. I did plently of stuff to try to get that lynch averted and probably more than you think. I can quote everything i just explained here if you dont believe me and call me disingenuous. I didnt crack the game open the moment i saw half the table no believing the VT claim, i kept my mouth shut and outed my dying read (because i believed i was getting viged by CC).

I never said that my resistance on Wheme was presented,
never
. I said, I voted them as 4-5 votes then I went to work. 6 hours later he was lynched and there was nothing that could be done. What I said, is that I blamed this table for no one unvoted when Wheme started to T tell and produce good answers (which is the evening I was working and in the 5 hours window he got speedlynched). I claimed that I wouldve unvoted. Thats basically all I said about Wheme, my vote wasn't meant to be a lynch, it was meant to produce content.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:54 am

Post by KidAmn »

Given that the first game in this series had roles mirrored within town and scum (remember me, Zachstralkita and the scum daytalk enabler, Gamma?) I'd say if anything that would make me think at least one of them is scum.

Pedit: you keep on thinking that bro. Once this baby hits 5 serum, we'll see what your truth is.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Fish Monger »

Well I know who is giving it out at night . . . .
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4536, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 4531, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Also what
am i wrong?
Idk, tbh their approach to me early makes sense as katy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4537, CloudKicker wrote:

I just disagree with you, thats not being disgenuous. Scum would not seal their claim by claiming the sample role as the 1st claim in the game with not other information, that is
not
a very likely scenario. This is why I am saying that I should be role confirmed. The same alignement is just the natural development of that read, the way Sakuara reacted was stupidly genuine and transparent and there's just not way I believe she is not VT/BP. The same way, if she was mafia, I doubt that she would've deemed necessary to soft her claim as to try to defend uwnd, the same moment I did.

. I should be town from Sakuras pov if shes uses the same tells I am using to read her, which is what I am expecting any half decent player because its not very hard to see the role/pov i projected at the end of d1, its not hard. You can also see everyone who didn't agree as people who obviously had different roles, because people will instinctively project their role pov, its just the nature of the game.

There is absolutely nothing disingenuous about that. You could argue tho that me forcing that read down Sakuara's throat is disingenuous, maybe as in I expect her to arrive to the same conclusion as I did with the same information.

My resistance to Uwnd was pretty clear, it was also pretty clear that I wouldve been 2nd lynch if not of uwnd. Like I said, I don't claim I tried to stop the lynch that much, I went along with it the moment it hit like 7-8 votes, I still disagreed tho and kept telling CC he was wrong and was fosing 2 towns. You know as well as me there was no going back from those 8 votes with CC/Sakuara/Dun voting there. What is expected of me then? When uwnd outed a few good lines, I pointed them out. When he claimed and CC showed bad reasoning about his claim, I pointed it out (just to get called scum). I even softed to CC that both Sakuara and Me obviously had the same role Uwnd had. When he asking me how could I have this POV (about VT having BP) I didnt dismiss it, i just asked why not?

I gave CC information about my role and my read on sakura's role in an effort to him to maybe reconsider his read on uwnd claim; because he said that his claim was scummy. I did plently of stuff to try to get that lynch averted and probably more than you think. I can quote everything i just explained here if you dont believe me and call me disingenuous. I didnt crack the game open the moment i saw half the table no believing the VT claim, i kept my mouth shut and outed my dying read (because i believed i was getting viged by CC).

never
. I said, I voted them as 4-5 votes then I went to work. 6 hours later he was lynched and there was nothing that could be done. What I said, is that I blamed this table for no one unvoted when Wheme started to T tell and produce good answers (which is the evening I was working and in the 5 hours window he got speedlynched). I claimed that I wouldve unvoted. Thats basically all I said about Wheme, my vote wasn't meant to be a lynch, it was meant to produce content.
I can see what your saying about Sakura somewhat, but you're expecting her to use the exact same route of logic on you.
The Wheme thing is just hearsay at this point imo so I really feel like there's not that much you can say to convince me rn. I guess the best you can do is point out Wheme's towntells.
<Embrace The Void>

Zaphkael
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Little Did They Know

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Zaphkael »

Vote Count 3.08

Cloudkicker-
[0]
MariaR-
[0]
KidAmn-
[0]
Rautherdir-
[0]
Rainn -
[0]
Bambi Jay-
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
Claude GD -
[1] Oversoul
Fish Monger -
[5] Dunnstral, Sakura Hana, Almost50, RedPanda, Gamma Emerald
RedPanda -
[0]
Oversoul -
[2] Claude GD, Bambi Jay
Almost50 -
[0]
Primate -
[2] Cloudkicker, Rainn
Sakura Hana-
[0]
Dunnstral -
[0]

Not Voting -
MariaR, Rautherdir, Primate, Fish Monger

Mod Notes –
Finding a replacement for Rainn.

With 15 Alive, It Takes 8 to Lynch.

Day Ends In (expired on 2019-09-03 05:23:45).
Last edited by Zaphkael on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know, at the end...
Shoot me a message if you need a game reviewed!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also D1 if you had your choice of lynch when it came between you and unwnd, who would you have chosen at that time?
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I feel that's a silly question Gamma.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4541, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4537, CloudKicker wrote:

not

never
I can see what your saying about Sakura somewhat, but you're expecting her to use the exact same route of logic on you.
The Wheme thing is just hearsay at this point imo so I really feel like there's not that much you can say to convince me rn. I guess the best you can do is point out Wheme's towntells.
Its not hearsay, I can go back and quote the 3-4 posts i made about the wheme lynch, they are all very clear about what i meant. Rainn has been tuning my wordings and he keeps repeating the same wrong stuff so people eventually assume its real.

The first post i made about Wheme is the first post i made d3 after his lynch, I said nothing to defend him d2 before his lynch, that never been my point. His "towntells" is not much, its basically the way he approached his own lynch and his tone. What I did once i saw he has been lynched, skimmed the last 4-5 pages before my last post and the lynch and I was pretty pissed that no one unvoted. It's not a specific T tell or anything, just that imo his content was good enough to give him a chance and unvote. I can go and quote stuff, but tone wise no one agrees with anyone. I will do it if you tell me It might help you understand it.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4543, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also D1 if you had your choice of lynch when it came between you and unwnd, who would you have chosen at that time?
As a person outside my slot and uwnd? Or as my slot?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:16 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also I just realized that maybe my behavior yday is in part explained because i was hangover and forgot to take my ADHD medication. I am very impulsive in nature, it's also pretty obvious I took it today with my 2 huge posts in a row
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4546, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 4543, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also D1 if you had your choice of lynch when it came between you and unwnd, who would you have chosen at that time?
As a person outside my slot and uwnd? Or as my slot?
Essentially I am asking your personal preference, so your slot
In post 4547, CloudKicker wrote:Also I just realized that maybe my behavior yday is in part explained because i was hangover and forgot to take my ADHD medication. I am very impulsive in nature, it's also pretty obvious I took it today with my 2 huge posts in a row
This post reminded me I hadn't taken my Adderall yet
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:17 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4548, Gamma Emerald wrote:Essentially I am asking your personal preference, so your slot
Answering anything else than keeping my slot alive vs uwnd's slot would be outrageous.

Even from a 3rd view town pov, I can produce content faster than uwnd so I am easier to read. Im not sure what you were expecting from that question. Like, I would still prefer my slot alive over Sakura because role wise she is useless and I just trust myself more than I trust her read wise.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”