Micro 885: Crown on the Ground (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount because now I'm hungry.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Hectic
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Great plot.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

mod: can we vote for ourselves to wear the crown. Also, are crown votes public?

It's possible selfvoting is allowed, since the mafia would still have a voting advantage with selfvoting allowed.

gameplay506 is my p2 scumread, meming about giving yourself the crown isn't inherently scummy to do p1 of this setup but the way he said it concerns me. He promised to use the abilities in "the town's best interest" not "our best interest" (but he did use first person plural at the beginning of the post when he's not a hydra!?!?)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 16, gameplay506 wrote: we
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

oh now I see
I think I like the post even less now
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

Suggesting an exercise, then completing the exercise without posting anything town-indicative, leads me to suspect you actually do not believe group participation in the exercise will net you anything town-indicative.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

No, I don't know how to convince people to give me something that would benefit me regardless of my alignment and do so in a way that is alignment indicative. If I'm going to post about something that's not an inherently town indicative topic I may as well post about why Advance Wars is a dead series or why I am obsessed with eating eggs lately and other bizarre stuff I've posted d1 to try to townspew before, without being boxed in or railed by someone who might not even share my alignment.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

This game has at least crosspond player rip timezones
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

You know what

Oversoul's phrasing makes me think the power roles won't be X-shot.

I think there might be a lot of benefit to trying to secret groupthink 1 townread. Like don't do townreadslists, just do scumreadslists.
Scum have trouble actually townreading obvtown sometimes if you don't tell them.

The next day if that player's ability was weak or underwhelming they can claim and ask not to be given the crown again. If it is sufficiently awesome, they don't claim. Then we secret vote again, they can dodge NK again, they can do awesome thing again. It might shift to a different person if the scum NK one of the people who voted for that particular crown but we didn't lose anything then.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

I will often abstain from doing townsreadslists anyway just because it can inform the nightkill for not enough benefit but this setup tilts things even more that way.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 39, Hectic wrote:Problem with not claiming votes at the start of the next day is that it makes it a lot easier for scum to all vote for who they think is towniest out of all of them.

Think we should claim start of tomorrow who we all voted for, and then person who won the crown should claim.

Really dig the groupthink crown voting idea though, let's not talk about strong townreads or who we want the crown to go to at all. Revealing votes tomorrow can be really valuable if we don't do that.
What are you saying here? Scum will vote together on someone who seems kind of towny, then shoot that person?

If they could really figure it out, they would have been shot the previous night, so that's why I think repeated crownee works.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

1. If our collective favorite townread is a deepwolf we will all lose anyway. So let's play from the assumption that we will perform better than that, the subset of games where the crown is more meaningful. Most power roles are less powerful when everyone's reads are bad anyway.

2. You overestimate the ability for scum to develop townreads. I still don't understand why people townread chennisden or BitMap in Guns and Roses but they told me that they did so I shotted them
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 44, gameplay506 wrote:So not sure what to think rn of your nitpicky behavior concerning some fairly obvious jokish posts(hectic's/mine) and that aggression sure is... something.
Fight me IRL protoss only no zealot rush (cannon rush is OK) first one to 506 wins wins.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 49, Hectic wrote:
In post 26, popsofctown wrote:He promised to use the abilities in "the town's best interest" not "our best interest" (but he did use first person plural at the beginning of the post when he's not a hydra!?!?)
What did you think he meant by the "we" there if he wasn't a hydra? What else could he mean other than suggesting we all provide reasons for getting the crown?
The royal we
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:40 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 52, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 35, popsofctown wrote:Advance Wars is a dead series
Check out Wargroove on steam!!
I spent many a hot night on an island in the South Pacific curled up with a Nintendo Switch directing Mercia to carry out my will and I 100%ed the campaign but the postgame content was pretty disappointing and multiplayer is never what I've wanted out of the genre.

Can you post alignment indicative stuff soon
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

When I was 0-0 with the strategy "let Dunnstral start playing whenever he feels like it" I never pressured you. I am now 0-1 with the strategy "let Dunnstral start playing whenever he feels like it". So, since now.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If I had poked you more in that game, and you had scumspewed, you might have not gotten double voter. Also, there's something to be said for reads having a network effect and putting off reading you damaging some of my other reads.

Yes compared to any situation where I need to poke and sort a player there's a mitigating circumstance going on there, but that game demonstrated that scum!Dunnstral doesn't proactively alignment spew, and Guns&Roses tells me town!Dunnstral doesn't always do so, so you are on the list of people I think I should poke all the time. Which is a short list for me, because some people are immune to it.

Who else in this game do you think I need to poke, Dunnstral? Correspondence is showing a progression towards alignment indicative posting, and bothering Lil Uzi Vert isn't going to do anything, I can probably figure out a way to read "all this crown talk is nauseating" that's a dead tie with the most engaged I've ever seen him in a mafia game. Is your thesis that I don't ever try to pour oil day 1 dayplay? I always do. Usually it's generalized, yes, but look around, there's no reason to generalize in this particular instance.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

Post 74 reeks. Very disingenuous reaction to a self-imposed post restriction. No actual town frustration with having an "unreadable" slot, or policy Lynch stance, or constructive words of any kind, just "don't lynch me when I refuse to play 12.5% of my mafia this game, thanks in advance".
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 84, Egduf wrote:
In post 78, popsofctown wrote:Post 74 reeks. Very disingenuous reaction to a self-imposed post restriction. No actual town frustration with having an "unreadable" slot, or policy Lynch stance, or constructive words of any kind, just "don't lynch me when I refuse to play 12.5% of my mafia this game, thanks in advance".
How am I implying this at all? I’m not going to refuse to read Correspondence, I just think it’s going to be difficult and that’s what I said.
The lack of actual “Town frustration” is because I’m not that mad about it. I didn’t need to post an angry rant to get my point across.
In post 86, Hectic wrote:
In post 78, popsofctown wrote:Post 74 reeks. Very disingenuous reaction to a self-imposed post restriction. No actual town frustration with having an "unreadable" slot, or policy Lynch stance, or constructive words of any kind, just "don't lynch me when I refuse to play 12.5% of my mafia this game, thanks in advance".
Really? I had basically the same reaction to Correspondence.

x maya:
Is your vote on Dunnstral random, or have meaning behind it?
I extrapolated a malicious purpose because the post has absolutely no purpose whatsoever. But fine, we can take it the other way: post 74 has no purpose and is IIoA and therefore a handbook tell. That gets me the same place but you've taken all the fun and storytelling away from me.

Of course you are disappointed the self-imposed post restriction is going to make Correspondence harder to read, Hectic. So is literally everyone except the mafia, Correspondence, and Oversoul. It doesn't need to be said. So it strikes me IIoAish. If she was more heavily frustrated then it'd make sense that she'd post it for a different reason, but she seems about as forgiving about it as I am so it's out of place.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

Lil Uzi Vert opens every game with that post regardless of alignment. A small scientific-enough study found that players who greet the thread in their opening post are scummier than those who don't in the newbie queue, so your instinct is correct, but in Lil Uzi Vert's case where he does it every game because he likes to, it can't be alignment indicative. Same emoji same everything.

He also has really bad activity as town, I assume also as mafia.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm confused about whether the crown should go to a scumread or a townread, now. Since crown ownership will be public and the scum can just NK whoever got the crown. Are crown abilities going to be like sane cop to punish us for giving the crown to a townread, or will it be publishing cop and 1-shot BP and roleblocker to reward us for giving the crown to a townread?

If the scum couldn't get powers out of the crown I think it would actually be, give the crown to a scumread, hands down, if you force the scum to shoot your scumread good job. But I'm worried enough the scum powers are scary enough that it's not a good strategy. Finding a townread is supposed to be easy so Oversoul might set up something pretty punishing. 1-shot lynchproof or a wincon or an extra kill or something.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

Because setups on this site are pretty townsided sometimes so the scum powers might also be flaccid.

It might be like, if you wear the crown once you're godfather for the rest of the game.

Which would be pretty zzz.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

I want to crown Dunnstral.
That way we don't crown scum.
Then he gets shot and we don't lose someone with good reads
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

Messing with me is poking a beehive, he seems less likely to do that as scum. So I lean town.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

I really doubt follow the cop is possible. The abilities are hidden. We should double down on the first part of your post actually and play mafia I'm satisfied now that this setup is basically unbreakable and played by crown your townreads -> lynch your scumreads.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

x maya and Dunnstral are proddable
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

Hectic has been like, contributing, but hasn't been pushed out of anything in anyone's scumrange in any comment really so it just seems very slight townier than rand.

I really liked one of gameplay's posts from being put on the defensive and have him greener than that, now.

The only slot I find scummy that aren't poe/low content would be egduF

Riposting is a boring way to start a game so that's why I'm still voting whatever my RVS vote is
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's worth saying the lurkers are not all the same
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 111, Hectic wrote:
RCEnigma:
I think you're town, only way you'd be scum was if you were scum with me - so only a slight scumlean for now.
What in tarnation
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

Dear Henrietta,

I have heard of your expertise in phrenology and am intrigued by boundless possibilities borne by the discipline. I have not achieved the same mastery, perhaps for lack of Professor Robessione's tutelage, but I make no representation of understandings beyond the simple education needed to hawk my wares.
I am concerned that Doctor Drew, or perhaps I must call him Mister Drew, has presented himself as though an expert in the practice yet divined a conclusion from his calipers that quite conflicts with yours with regards to Mister Hectic. These concerns should be amplified the more profound the curvatures in Mister Hectic's head, don't you think? His is a veritable countryside!

The most paranoid conclusion I could draw is that Mister Drew has reported falsely owing to a shared criminal enterprise with Mister Hectic, but the men who bashfully buy goods from me on credit near the racetrack on Fridays will morosely confess that it is far harder to win a bet on two equestrians rather than one, and similarly it may be prudent to draw just one conclusion. It is perhaps the case Mister Drew's reports are fraudulent and he must hide how often his criminal enterprises put him out of practice with his purported profession, and feigned that report. It seems all the more probable with equally strong statements made about x maya and Dunnstral, whose scarcity strains Mister Drew's plausibility.

Please let me know your thoughts on this matter. You may forward this missive to Philippa, should you like, but I would most like to hear from you.

With fondness,
popsofctown
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

I know I promised to shut up about strats, but what about crowning however the lynchee selects if the lynchee flips town? It keeps mafia from controlling the crowning. It also removes any crown VCA/wifom but I'm terrible at that stuff anyway, that's not how I catch people.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

I lean enough on the scum PRs probably being weak that that's not worth the loss of discourse

it's an idea though
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

post 636 doesn't really make any more sense.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ayn Rand is a auther/philosopher who believed in moral nihilism or something like it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

the post's not super weird in a way i can connect with the scumwincon, the post is just super weird
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

if i had a dayvig shot, DD
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

Why is transitioning from a scumread to a townread on a slot with multiple intervening posts, and with justification provided, scummy inconsistency? If that's not an organic read transition I don't know what one looks like.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Doctor Drew
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

They were already pushing edguF harder than Hectic though. Why do they need a reason to back off Hectic? They're free to insist he's on the backburner. Since Henrietta's last post is a little late for the hydra as a whole and Phillipa hasn't posted in a while it suggests they pivoted stances on Hectic without using intrahydra communication, which should actually be townread, when there's so much flaff they could have commented on. Since Henrietta spearheaded the slots push on Hectic it's plausible she'd go for that without consulting.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

iirc townDunnstral popped in popped out like this in Starry Night. But I liked the contents of his popins more.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 163, RCEnigma wrote:I'm over having to individually read Hydra heads.
I never get "over" anything that can improve my win %
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1, Oversoul wrote:[Voting is plurality based, which means it will go to the person with the most number of votes. Tie breakers will be determined by whose name comes first in the alphabet.
In post 180, Aa wrote:Hello. Is it me you're looking for?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am going to throw some chairs
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

the alphabet rule was a bad rule
Random would be best
Join date would be better

Oversoul you specified the alphabet would break ties but you didn't say whether being earlier in the alphabet causes you to win the tie or lose it wink wink nudge nudge
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 158, RCEnigma wrote:They still scumread egduf but don't scumread Hectic because their partner would have come to their defense to protect them. Which correspondence' scumread did. That's...not organic to me.
I don't understand this post still which seems to be the crux of your argument.

By the way pick one:

-it doesn't make sense to interpret Correspondence's post as though Correspondence is trying to determine who Correspondence's partner is
or
- you're lazily using "they" instead of egduf's or Hectic's singular pronoun and it makes your post harder to read.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 189, Aa wrote:
In post 97, popsofctown wrote:I want to crown Dunnstral.
That way we don't crown scum.
Then he gets shot and we don't lose someone with good reads
Oof.
This is the set of reads he's expressed this game, not his ability to read people in general, as a career, for the record. I'm not rude like that.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

I quoted it out of context Dunnstral, lynches follow standard normal queue procedures and that rule only applies to the crown selection.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

tried to meta Egduf some.
In post 324, Egduf wrote:I play a lot of mafia in real life. A lot.
Weeeird

She was rather pedantic about right or wrong ways to break the setup in her completed game and was town. There's a bit of similarity to how she's approaching this day1.

I think she's at least not as scummy as Drew who just seems way offtone and mysteriously difficult to accrue votes for
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

Dunnstral when the most mysterious things to you are who gets the crown in a tie and what is the true soul of Royal Gold and not who are the people who can secretly kill me at night it becomes a tough sell for me to believe that this is the first game we've rolled the same alignment.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

Playing IRL mafia frequently is weird/rare. It may still be somewhat widely played in Russia but in all other areas it's used as a party game (and parties theoretically don't occur "a lot") and in board gaming groups it's not preferred against the other made up social deduction games like Coup and Resistance.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 207, Dunnstral wrote:pops I ~don't know~ what you're expecting from me
You haven't posted a single scumread in the thread, except one on me that crawled around the fringes of absurdity
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

It was so baseless I couldn't manage a mnemonic for what it even was and clicking the iso button to go look seems wrong
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

OH! you didn't expect me to ask people to make alignment indicative posts

I'm still here, still asking you to please make alignment indicative posts

Is it still scummy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

tbf 176 was a game post

can you just post like 2 176's per page every 1 page instead of every 9 pages
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

Hectic is he and Edguf is she, that's set as preferences
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

Egduf's position is that she demands equal treatment to Hectic, even though Hectic's interacted with far more of the thread without garnering any kind of White Knight or even much of an apparent smoke screener, and that that is scummy

I don't think it's an inconsistency. And even if it is an inconsistency I think it requires a specific configuration of flips to be a scummy one.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm 99% sure there was a couple years in the 90s where Crayola was selling a color that looked just like that in their 32 pack Crayon box and labelling it "Royal Gold" because whatever materials they needed for a real Royal Gold was too expensive.

Therefore it is Royal Gold, my childhood experiences are law
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Her last post, I'm extrapolating a bit.

Drew's Hectic vote could be viewed as smokescreening for edguf actually since it's a target Correspondence is partial to
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

gameplay I think you're town sheep me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

We don't need to read Dunnstral's dissertations on color theory if we believe in eachother and lynch scum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

No Drew is really scummy read his posts
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

You can take or leave the circumstantial nonsense
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

I read one of Drew's scumgames he plays pretty aimlessly as scum. In a complete vacuum I think that would actually temper my read. If someone like you flipflopped day1 for example I would townread that (jk I would probably townread you for taking any kind of stance in day 1 of a mafia game. But let's say...if Dunnstral did that)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

S_S ask your scumpartner to teach you new stratz

I don't think I taught you enough new stratz when we were scum you deserve more ideas
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 238, Aa wrote:
In post 236, gameplay506 wrote:But for some reason I really dislike the corresp votes. Like I haven't seen one vote that didn't have some real flimsy reasoning. So in some way I do like corresp as town too.
Wait, what

Is the last sentence here related at all to the first two?
At least one correspondence voter is scum and correspondence doesn't make sense as a bus in this gamestate therefore Correspondence town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

I admit that Drew is pretty bussable in this gamestate
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

You should spew yourself town as scum it's super fun
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

Have you like every voted a gimmick alt before? like you cast the vote and their aluminum skull starts crumpling and some groupthink interpretation of the gimmick emerges it becomes such a dogpile the mod locks the thread a L+2

it is not a safe throwaway vote like if I rolled scum with Dr. Worm and I vote him I'm posting some thouroughly researched New York Times Best Seller Da Vinci could lawyer handles the licensing agreement mega case and asking to get paid in compounding interest annuities of towncred for his imminent demise
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

*Da Vinci Code
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm pretty surprised Correspondence is still alive
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's not a definitely it's a "likely"
Only a Sith deals in absolutes
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

He doesn't ever vote people he just does weird S_S things
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: RCEnigma
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

That was actually just randomly taking an example of "any generic player" restricted to people I have played with before.

As I posted I realized RCEnigma would be a better pick but the backspace key is heavy and my pinky finger is weak and fatigued from proper salad fork usage
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not a bulli :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

I was explaining someone else's logic. I didn't use any certainty adjectives on any of the steps because I can't speak for someone else's certainty.

Correspondence is not my top townread
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 270, Aa wrote:
In post 268, gameplay506 wrote:Don't see a reason not to. Unless you too don't have scumreads :shifty:
I mean, I don't, but on top of that even if I did, a lot of times wagoning someone can make them and/or others harder to read, plus there's a risk of a premature derphammer or lolhammer.
you forgot premature claiming behavior

btw i'm n3 rose
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Starry Night town!Dunnstral had a lot more townhunting and a similar total lack of scumhunting.
I don't want to link that game it gives me PTSD
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 287, gameplay506 wrote:Each one of us posting a lynch list would be nice too
Dr Drew
Dr Drew
Dr Drew
Dr Drew
Dr Drew
RCEnigma
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

I dunno that Starry Night is going to make you feel better about Dunnstral

I'm trying to weigh Dunnstral's early jab against me against me not liking the remainder of the game

It's a bit weird that I've played with Dunnstral 3 times and haven't had to try to read him before now (except in rolecall maybe I should have)

Dunnstral do you scumread me right now?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

You're bad and you should feel bad
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

What does a Correspondence flip even tell anyone
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 296, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 294, popsofctown wrote:What does a Correspondence flip even tell anyone
You get a real reason to scumread me if it flips town.
town!RCEnigma doesn't say this

VOTE: RCEnigma
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

This hasn't been town!RCEnigma any this game

His first post is saying the first post and a half of the game puts me as hard town

First post and a half of the game I posted memes or something I don't remember

But this is the guy who mislynched me in StarCraft Mafia when I was obvtown and specifically spending multiple night actions trying to doc him
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

None of RCE's read progression this game is plausible

the timing of the Correspondence SR is off, people who actually think Correspondence is going to flip red were on it much earlier. He jumped on after a post that was so more of the same
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

Drew can maybe be flailtown RCE is scum here
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

RCE has been trying to defuse me instead of persuade me all game and I feel like it's scummy

edguF is at least trying to kill me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

Hectic wrote:This evidently makes you incredibly difficult to read
Is this a slip? :0
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 310, Aa wrote:
In post 287, gameplay506 wrote:Each one of us posting a lynch list would be nice too
{Dunnstral, RCE, Egduf, Correspondence}.

In no particular order.
That's half the other players in the game
And you didn't order them
My cat Loki has a more defined vision for where he wants to take this game than you do
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

this is unfortunately what town S_S looks like

scum S_S posts a variant of 312 with extra impudence
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

I want to turn S_S into something he's not with a playstyle identical to mine but he is unwilling to accept sculptings
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

"lynch any nontownread D1" is just like the antithesis of all my beliefs about the game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

I give S_S shit but he knows I secretly like him
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

I didn't notice maybe Corre didn't either. Like is this really a Lynch all Liars? it is or it isn't, I don't see a LaL case here. (I am pretty proud to have pulled off a very discrete LaL lynch this year but they're pretty rare)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

He's incorrigible
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 324, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 308, popsofctown wrote:
Hectic wrote:This evidently makes you incredibly difficult to read
Is this a slip? :0
I don't get it
"Evidently" suggests he's watching other people have trouble reading Correspondence but is not experiencing the same thing (because their alignment is implied in his role pm)
In post 324, Dunnstral wrote: Oh and the playerlist is less exciting this game
I feel attacked
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 328, Hectic wrote:Lul, the "evidently" was referring to how a gimmick account like Correspondence's makes them harder to read.

I've said many times why I scumread Correspondence for reasons other than their recent lack of activity. Don't actually remember why I scumlean the doc now, will have to look back.
So why are you having such an easy time reading Correspondence?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 331, Hectic wrote:My point in that post was that they're hard to read, and that they were taking advantage of that fact by not asking/answering questions and making it even harder to read them by not interacting with many people. They could still make an attempt to scum/townhunt more despite the gimmick. That's why I think that behaviour is scum-inidicative.

Aa:
Help pls
Yeah your phrasing was concerning.

edguF: Correspondence is hard for us to read.
Hectic: Yeah evidently other people are experiencing difficulty reading Correspondence
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

omg do all of you live in Britain
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I scumread RCEnigma much harder than egduF at this point if I still scumread her at all.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"interactions" might be in-character like dropping by the inn to buy a cup of tea or something
would agree that confusion arises from the gimmick
the Correspondence gimmick definitely hurts town win % but I don't see the scumread in the slot
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

366 is not good enough

Aa put RCE in his list of compromise lynches

I think RCE has very good equity for scumflip

let's lynch scum and not PL the gimmick account

if the gimmick account is obviously scum on d3 or whatever i am happy to lynch it but it hasn't been objectively scummy people are just lhfing it let's do some effort scumreads like rcenigma
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #104) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Drew is scummier than you but you seem easier to consensus lynch right now?

idk why

it's weird

:(

this has been drunkpops
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 403, Aa wrote:
In post 391, RCEnigma wrote:Bg crumb.
How is CIA a BG crumb?
Not to litigate how to play Password or Codenames too much but pop culture emphasizes the CIA's violent outcomes more heavily especially the show 24. In reality I bet they do a lot more investigative work.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

It makes a lot of sense with the setup I've been wondering how the eff the setup works for a while. It needs a protective
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

Maybe I should meta RCE to see what kind of stuff he claims at L-1 as scum.

But look, if we don't lynch RCE and keep him in the pool of people we think are scummy, the mafia have to let us crown a townread and then have to not shoot that townread, whether or not RCE is scum.
That's powerful.
I don't want to lynch him today, that's not the same as wanting to grant him the unlynchable modifier.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 405, Aa wrote:Do you see why I have trouble believing the crumb when the CIA is also associated with investigations?
What's your endgame with this S_S? He was actually trying to crumb cop which is lol-implausible in this setup, but as dishonest scum audibled to bodyguard instead, and you've caught him in the lie? I don't think RCE is bad enough at mafia to claim cop in this setup or even claim tracker in a setup with 1 publically visible PR and 2 scums and that's all
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

so i'm not sure whether I should point out how useless those options are

or if I should post memes of jack bauer until we agree it's a reasonable BG crumb
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

This isn't out of RCE's scumrange and he still has lots of scum equity but mechanically I don't like how mechanics line for lynching an in CC'ed BG
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

He's conceded as scum, so 425 is far less town indicative for him than it is for the average player

Like he didn't get bent out of shape about losing

He's just generally a good sport

Slot has lots of scum equity.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

gameplay is obvtown
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

There is only one alignment of S_S that would hammer you there RCE

That alignment is called "Lyncher".
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 439, RCEnigma wrote:Idk. I don't see why scum going down here wouldn't just CC me. It's not like my claim has people on my side.
His CC wouldn't be believed because it's overdue, so the CC would be ineffective. The guilt trip is, quite obviously, very effective.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

I could lynch Hectic.

I'm not worried about running up claims in this setup it's probably mostly vanilla
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

pops dunnstral rce drew gameplay would be five votes on hectic from people active right now, drew probably won't hammer himself.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

if Hectic is here then we can do Drew and that's scummier VOTE: Doctor Drew
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

Dunnstral and gameplay vote Drew

RCEnigma vote your scumpartner Drew or claim scum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #122) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

1 hour 18 minutes
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Drew has no reads this game which occasionally happens to town but happens twice as often to scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

RCE is really mad that we are going to lynch his scumpartner and then he won't be crowned AND he can't shoot at whoever is crowned without losing the game and he has to 1v7 against a series of PRs as a goon
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

RCE
maybe I misread you cause like you improved at mafia more than I remember in just a few months
you are like too townie to be town
idk
Maybe I should be concerned about the lack of independent thought alongside me on RCE's slot though
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 473, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 470, popsofctown wrote:RCE is really mad that we are going to lynch his scumpartner and then he won't be crowned AND he can't shoot at whoever is crowned without losing the game and he has to 1v7 against a series of PRs as a goon
Damn I thought claiming BG as goon so we can never kill the crown target was foolproof. Got me.
Hm yeah I don't know whether scum!RCE confesses to 2+ shots of the ability.

I don't want to spend mental energy on things that might get NKed.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

it's ok to call reasons trash it's just not ok to call people trash
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

RCE it's win-lose, if it flips scum you'll get NK'ed by an NK targeting the crown I don't think refraining from shooting at the crown is a plausible line of play with 1 scum alive.

If it flips town IDK how I read it I'm still holding out hope you get shot and I don't have to read you

Why can't you be obvtown like in starcraft please.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #129) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 482, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 473, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 470, popsofctown wrote:RCE is really mad that we are going to lynch his scumpartner and then he won't be crowned AND he can't shoot at whoever is crowned without losing the game and he has to 1v7 against a series of PRs as a goon
Damn I thought claiming BG as goon so we can never kill the crown target was foolproof. Got me.
You can just claim to have been roleblocked though
There's likely no mafia roleblocker, typing "bobby roleblocks the person who was just publically crowned" in the scum PT is too strong.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 485, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 484, popsofctown wrote:There's likely no mafia roleblocker,
He can still claim there is if he's mafia
And maybe there's a roleblocker who can't target the crown, though admittedly that's a bit of a stretch

More importantly, I think we should be lynching hectic for being actively scummy rather than dr drew for being kinda lurky
You can spell out a case on Hectic tomorrow but Drew seems like the safest avoidance of no-lynch.

Maybe you'd change my mind but Hectic seems like less scum equity to me atm.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I want to wear a beautiful tiara

but if I wasn't allowed to self-vote I'd probably crown gameplay
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

popsofctown : pops
Dunnstral : egduf or pops
Hectic : pops
Egduf : probably egduf
Aa: ??
Correspondence (secret hydra) : probably pops
gameplay506 : gameplay
RCEnigma : Egduf in the scenarios were we aren't winning anyway

it looks like i'm pretty likely to lose to egduf on alphabet tie, if you TR me more than egduf i'd enourage you to vote me rather than toss your vote away on yourself gameplay (or if you TR egduf more, vote her to secure her win/alphabet tie, by all means)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

23 minutes before no-lynch
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #135) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Dunnstral is voting Hectic so me and gameplay have to hammer hectic I think?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #136) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

*Gameplay and I
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My preferred crowning is pops>gameplay>>>>egduf and with the stated support for me and the presumptive crown vote from correspondence I seem like the best angle for that. If it was dameplay maybe that'd be enough edge.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Hectic RCE hammer it?
I don't want to NL
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

no this setup is busted for town if there's a mason pair
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I apologize to those more perceptive regarding the Hecticscum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

this is painful
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

This setup seems stacked for town if all the claims are true
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Dunnstral and gameplay if you'd just flipping vote drew this game is probably just a forced mechanical win for town with this busted stuff
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

since drew is at worst vt
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Drew
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hectic and S_S, and to a lesser extent RCE (if he's town) probably offer weaker benefits for getting crowned. I would still prefer to crown me or gameplay. It's riskier but you only live once

Hectic is your role PM written such that Aa must be town?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Well scenario 1, Hectic made it up, he gets one more shot of rolecop than if we just lynched him and Aa powerlynches him tomorrow.
Scenario 2 he's crazy and he and Aa are scum together and we have to decide whether to lynch them when they mysteriously make it to LyLo intact and together.
Scenario 3 it's true and this setup is busted for town.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

RCE's claim gets even more questionable with Hectic's claim
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

It gave me an ability that will last for the rest of the game. So it'd be pro-scum for me to claim what that is, as with any PR.

If it had let me do something just for the night like I expected I'd share with the class, but turns out it's a permanent thing.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

Hectic said he gets to fire a night action like "Seek: Aa" that would construct a PT for the two of them.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think RCE should be lynched before LyLo due to the influence of town!RCE's role
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

The counterplay for PRs varies, gameplay. And scum rolestopper seems like a good fit for this setup.

I did make some-kind-of-not-fully-transparent-claim, I have an ability, and we should still lynch scum.

My power makes me think we should crown Hectic today.

re: the Hectic lynch, Drew was always my preferred lynch, but there was very few hours left to deadline, and I counted exactly 5 potential voters online, one of which was Drew, who did not demonstrate willingness to self-vote. I was certain a no-lynch was going to happen but was pleasantly surprised when people started showing up and the thread had much more activity than average near deadline.

pedit: uh RCE didn't say no one gets the crown, he said don't risk scum picking it up. Giving it to Hectic counts as don't risk scum picking it up. He is 110% conftown unless Micc approved something close to bastard which he wouldn't.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

Trying to crown VTs in search of badass powers is tempting. But you're right that I
shouldn't
be unsure, that's the fun greedy play not the safe correct play. Safe correct play is crown the IC.

No idea why they put ICs in a find the townie setup, bad design.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #154) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 584, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 580, popsofctown wrote:And scum rolestopper seems like a good fit for this setup.
How?
A roleblocker is too boring with the crown mechanic but a rolestopper can block some of the crown abilities
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #155) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

I didn't say ungated rolestopper, there's already one limited shots role in the game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

I feel really pretty.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

what? RCE is still hella questionable. Hectic is 110% conftown. The "he" in post 580 is Hectic. These posts are aligned.

pedit: lol
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #158) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm saying I think the scum might have a rolestopper, I don't think the scum have a roleblocker.

Oversoul was in Role Call Mafia I with me, that game had a similar mechanic in that a player could gain a power, and the scum would know which player gained the power. That setup had a rolestopper instead of a roleblocker because easily targeting the player with the power is boring and easy, but guessing who they would try to target is fun.

I don't know if this game's design was finished before he played Role Call Mafia but I think he'd use a good design principle like that.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #159) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

Sure
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #160) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yah it's ok because I'm not a VT anymore.

I strongly assumed this setup was 7 VT 2 goons day 1 so I'm pretty sure I rolefished myself hard all of day 1.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #161) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

Is that post "page and a half in and I'm already hard townreading pops"?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #162) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 451, popsofctown wrote:pops dunnstral rce drew gameplay would be five votes on hectic from people active right now, drew probably won't hammer himself.
This is the post where I make it clear I think there are only 5 votes in play.

I see now that I was mistaken and that you had a stale vote on Doctor Drew, so there were actually enough votes in play that we had five without a Doctor Drew self vote.

I don't think I've ever fake-miscounted votes as a scum tactic, I guess that's something a person might do, but anyway, that's not what happened here. I'm sorry I damaged our ICs by my mistake.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #163) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

ok you can be the smart guy Hectic I don't like nightplay anyways
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

you realized scumpops gets to make up whatever role she wants

and townpops has to truthfully tell the mafia what my role is because I don't play lolclaim style town

help me understand how the flowchart looks good to you.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #165) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

If it's a PoE vote, towncase RCE or Egduf for me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 626, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 623, popsofctown wrote:Like

you realized scumpops gets to make up whatever role she wants

and townpops has to truthfully tell the mafia what my role is because I don't play lolclaim style town

help me understand how the flowchart looks good to you.
Ye but
Scumpops making the claim today doesn't give the opportunity of scumpops tailoring a more believable claim tomorrow if given the chance.
And as I said for townpops telling the mafia her role is not that big of a deal given that if the mafia want and have the means to they will roleblock/kill her anyway.
I know it sounds like some crazy rolefish but UNDERSTAND IT FROM MY POV :?

The more I talk with you on that topic the more paranoid I will become so I would like to hear the other players on it as well.
What if I joined a large normal phase with you.
And your first post you RVS voted Hectic.
Then I post "gameplay, claim. making you claim today doesn't give scumGameplay the opportunity to tailor a more believable claim in massclaim if given the chance. And you may be telling the mafia your role but it is not that big a deal given that if the mafia want and have the means to they will roleblock/kill you anyway.
I know it sounds like some crazy rolefish but UNDERSTAND IT FROM MY POV??"

How would that situation be different from right now.

Yet that's widely accepted to be stupid play.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #167) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

*large normal game with you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #168) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

hey gameplay why don't I just specifically claim whether the power is better or worse as a roleblock target than the one that RCE has claimed

like I could give you just the scumsided elements of this that I guess you're excited about and not the boring other ones.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #169) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ok I'm a paranoid gun owner
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #170) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not, but I'm trying to demonstrate how stupid you're acting
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #171) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

I can promise to crumb my role during D2. That's the only thing resembling a substantive point you've prevented. I'll be stuck claiming what I crumbed.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #172) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

Sorry I am frustrated. You used the word rolefish to describe your own behavior so I know you already know it's incorrect play. It's just selfish "I wanna knooooow" play.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #173) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know whether I am going to die night 2. Why does that matter?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

If I get nightkilled the crown ability is incorporated in my flip
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yes
I also asked what happens if I get crowned again
Oversoul said I just get even prettier.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #176) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

mine does, in a general sense he might say no
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #177) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

does your rolefishing ever end
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #178) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'd feel more excited about a Correspondence lynch after an egduF greenflip.

But I'm not as sure I want to flip egduF as of now.

Decisions decisions.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #179) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's not as weird if Egduf submitted a provisional vote and never logged in. If she did log in, I agree it's weird. Post history would be informative.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #180) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm confused about why Correspondence townreads Dunnstral and why anyone doesn't scumread Dunnstral
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #181) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 694, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 686, popsofctown wrote:I'm confused about why Correspondence townreads Dunnstral and why anyone doesn't scumread Dunnstral
:cop:
And do you scumread Dunn?
Yes, very much so
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #182) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

He's just not doing enough really.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #183) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

I can't see a universe where it's not Dunnstral + something.

As far as crown voting he seems like the sort that would crown a townie and not worry about it as scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #184) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

I mean that's definitely what he did in Role Call
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #185) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 706, RCEnigma wrote:We have one mislynch right?
Two if I'm a governor
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #186) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

gameplay is way townier than egduF and I'd bet the game on it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #187) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

Dunnstral is L-1?
Dunnstral can claim and stuff then?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #188) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

No I thought you were saying he was.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #189) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Dunnstral now he's at L-1
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #190) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

So you're towncasing Correspondence?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #191) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

Your reasoning seems to make some sense

Dunnstral/Corre works though
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #192) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

Rce is not conftown
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #193) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

I want you to be conftown
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #194) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm afeared of losing a game where I confronted someone who was scum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #195) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

If I treat rce as conftown I win. It takes a 4 card townbloc to win a 7p, and I have hectic/self/gameplay as townreads. So someone sell me on this
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #196) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

That makes sense.
Ok

Cool

Game over

You can revote.

Lynch dunnstral, correspondence, and egduF in any order

Town wins gg

If gameplay is scum I lose I'm willing to risk that.

If people need me to towncase gameplay or myself I can do that
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #197) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

Well mostly gameplay selftowncasing isn't a thing
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #198) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

I guess I meant you might want me to keep playing mafia to try to show I'm town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #199) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

My main issue with rce bodyguard is

This setup seems so broken for town
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”