Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

I provided info to why i think you’re scum before you even addressed me, sooo misrep..?

The info i just provided is why i dont think billy is as big of a threat as you are right now. Cos you have the possibility of deep wolfing this all theeee way home.

I can’t tell you what you should of done, I’m not in your position. Idk what town!you would do here
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 27, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: Tchill

He knows why
In post 31, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 28, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 27, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: Tchill

He knows why
Did you explain it to him in PT? Is that how he knows?

Yah. I told him to play it off cool when he gets here tho
In post 106, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Well. This is where i am

Waffle Block
Billy & I

Town
Icon for now.

Null
Everyone besides icon
In post 107, Emperor flippyNips wrote:As of rn i’m Good if we push Tchilly or Luca
In post 108, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I’ve been waiting since D1 for this Tchill wagon to take off
In post 110, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 108, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I’ve been waiting since D1 for this Tchill wagon to take off
Any reason why? I voted him for the Tyrion joke. Anything specifically that's pinging you? I thought the purposeful ignorance was a bit of a stretch, but it didn't seem disingenuine.
In post 111, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Not really. Just don’t trust him yet. & I know he’s good at deep wolfing
In post 116, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I mainly just want a wagon going. Ideally on the peoples i said.
In post 131, Emperor flippyNips wrote:HURT: Tchilly
In post 160, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I’m not buying the billy thing. He’s got a D1 pass from me. Rn it feels like Tchill is trying to take attention away from himself & nit pick on a newbie
not one point before you're last post here do you provide a reason for why im scum. This means there's not really anything for me to respond to from this push. You then explain im scum for ignoring you. I have reason to ignore your push because i have nothing to respond to.

Where did i misrep you? Please, I'd like to know.

Was i supposed to respond to the accusation that i'm a deepwolf? You didn't provide reason for that either.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:54 am

In post 199, Tchill13 wrote:flippy you need to chill and stop projecting me as scum on a biased pov.

im fine with having attention on me so early because 9 times out of 10 theres no reason for it...Because it's too early.

so now the move is to prop me up as great scum to get me lynched early? you could just drop the push after i pointed out the flaws.

don't pick your hill to die on this early.

When have i not been chill? What it feels like you’re saying is stop pushing my scum read

I don't want you dead now we have plenty of time in D1 for things to change but as things stand now i think you’re scum

& im not propping you up as great scum, i’m Speaking from my experience with you. I was going to unvote for the sake of if you are town you could be a strong asset (tho i don’t know town you) but i don’t like ultimatums. Which is what “don’t pick your hill to die on this early” feels like
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 160, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I’m not buying the billy thing. He’s got a D1 pass from me. Rn it feels like Tchill is trying to take attention away from himself & nit pick on a newbie
In post 193, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 186, Tchill13 wrote:billy has 2 "passes", one from kicks and one from flippynips, because he comes off as a newbie.

I'm scum because i'm alarmed how much he comes off as a newbie because im aware that sometimes leads to early TR's, as it has here.

I do not KNOW billy is scum. I'm simply aware that it seems like he's pushing the newbie card a liiiiitle too much for my liking.

Billy doesn’t come off like that to me i can see how someone would think that. He’s not pushing it as hard as i think you’re implying. & its not like its been used as a cop out in my opinion.

& i never said i think hes town cos i was getting weird vibes from him too. But i get worse from you so he's got a
D1
. Unless you know something changes in 9 days
you never said billy was town but he's got a d1 pass from you?

Why are you handing out passes to players you don't even feel confident enough about to say they're town?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

was going to unvote but im fighting you too hard on pushing me for no reason after acting like you had one.

convenient.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:01 am

@tchill— you’re right. There was no reason you needed to address me. But it was the way you came out immediately taking shots at billy. It doesn’t feel like you’re sorting, or challenging him. It just feels like the thoughts are there to be there.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:02 am

In post 203, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 193, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 186, Tchill13 wrote:billy has 2 "passes", one from kicks and one from flippynips, because he comes off as a newbie.

I'm scum because i'm alarmed how much he comes off as a newbie because im aware that sometimes leads to early TR's, as it has here.

I do not KNOW billy is scum. I'm simply aware that it seems like he's pushing the newbie card a liiiiitle too much for my liking.

Billy doesn’t come off like that to me i can see how someone would think that. He’s not pushing it as hard as i think you’re implying. & its not like its been used as a cop out in my opinion.

& i never said i think hes town cos i was getting weird vibes from him too. But i get worse from you so he's got a
D1
. Unless you know something changes in 9 days
you never said billy was town but he's got a d1 pass from you?

Why are you handing out passes to players you don't even feel confident enough about to say they're town?
Fair D1 pass is a little much. But i’m Theatrical
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:03 am

In post 204, Tchill13 wrote:was going to unvote but im fighting you too hard on pushing me for no reason after acting like you had one.

convenient.

Also fair. I’m willing to call a truce for now to give you time to do other things & let me see if there is a difference
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

appreciate you giving an answer after pushing me in a dishonest manner.

jury is still out on you but im not one to tunnel.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:09 am

Ehhh i dont think its dishonest but you’re entitled to your own opinion & its about you so you’ll probably not agree at all.

I’ll come back to you if i feel like it’s necessary

UNVOTE:

Let’s do other stuff people! & people lets do stuff!
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:10 am

Spoiler:
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

At this moment Datisi is my strongest townread. I didn't agree with assigning the townread on the alleged slip and the fact that she's come back around to more skeptically assessing it makes me feel like she's town.

The fact that Klickk is sorting me based on that feels weird. I don't know if it means I'm being buddied there or whether it's genuine though, but I think it's an inappropriate amount of weight.

I'm getting strong town vibes from tchill. UNVOTE: tchill

I have no idea what to make of that interaction between him and Emperor. Though if I had to lean it one way or the other, I'm a bit more suspicious of Emperor at the moment.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Spoiler:
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Catching up presently.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Just reading up now...

As of the start of page 7, I'm feeling pretty good about Flippy, Klick and Billy. Iconeum seemed Townie based on his start, but I may have to revisit that slot at some point, Tchill's contribution at the end of page 6 seems decent.

Klick's is either townie or confident scum work. I'm leaning towards the former atm.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Tchili mid page 8 is either showing genuine Townie emotion or is a skilled scum player - it reminds me of my own frustration in past games.

Just skimmed the last couple of pages - gonna get myself more comfortable for some deeper reading. Right now I'm not really scumreading any of the active players, which is pretty rare for me. The only one that falls slightly below the null line is probably Datisi based on her content, or lack thereof. Hopefully we get some replacements in soon.

Gonna read back again now.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:Tchili mid page 8 is either showing genuine Townie emotion or is a skilled scum player - it reminds me of my own frustration in past games.
I understand this point of view and I agree that it's genuine emotion, but I'm interpreting it as someone feeling they are being scumread for poor reasons. It reminds me of my own feelings as scum occasionally.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Flippy is an interesting one - started off slowly and has built up a head of steam. I'm naturally inclined to townread him for his activity and casual style, but could be scum growing in confidence due to having a free playground to do what they want with. A quick skim of his meta tells me he doesn't often play in such a manner as either alignment.

I agree with Tchill's opinion in that Flippy lining up the Billy lynch Tomorrow is pretty sketchy; that is the kind of move I'd expect from an overconfident scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I also agree with the 'trying to look Town' bit regarding the topic of whether we should use the full day or cut it short.

Also, as a side point, I never understand why, as a Townie, you would tell scum what you're looking out for (in this case, specifically the interactions between possible scum partners). This isn't necessarily AI in of itself as I see this kind of thing all the time, but it's just something I feel is counter-productive.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 218, Luca Blight wrote: Also, as a side point, I never understand why, as a Townie, you would tell scum what you're looking out for (in this case, specifically the interactions between possible scum partners). This isn't necessarily AI in of itself as I see this kind of thing all the time, but it's just something I feel is counter-productive.

yeah but from my understanding it could also mess someone up by trying to be too careful because they know that its actively being looked for
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:23 pm

In post 217, Luca Blight wrote:Flippy is an interesting one

Spoiler:
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:27 pm

In post 217, Luca Blight wrote:

I agree with Tchill's opinion in that Flippy lining up the Billy lynch Tomorrow is pretty sketchy; that is the kind of move I'd expect from an overconfident scum.

yeahhh, I knew it was going to look bad if both people ended up being town going into it. but thats a future Nipz problem
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:38 pm

In post 73, Iconeum wrote:
VLA weekend

I was about to start to pester icon then I saw this

Spoiler:
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Spoiler:
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Looking over Datisi's ISO - it's full of game theory chat and passive questioning - this is where my slightly below null read originates from. The only real point of interest is - Would scum do such a 'test'? Looking back at it, it felt a bit unnecessary of Datisi because Billy's answer to Klick's original question already provided the 'townslip'. I think I'm leaning towards this being an act from scum who are at a loss of what to do, so choose to do something that appears to be useful Town work, with the additional benefit of getting a Townie onside (which, if this scenario is accurate, would have been successful given Pilgrims TR of Datisi).

This is still very much a work in progress, but my reads are something like this at the moment:

Tchill
Klick
Pilgrim, Icon, Flippy,
Datisi

Incidentally, Flippy's reaction to the same incident looked pretty genuine, which is why I've put him around the null level. I actually dislike such tests as it causes me to doubt myself; such reactions can look so effective, yet be so easily faked by a good player

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”