RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (isolation #200) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2482, mastina wrote:
In post 2454, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2032, Skygazer wrote:
VC 1.43Emperor flippyNips (9): Menalque, Katyusha, Alchemist21, Dr Easy Bake, itlepip, Avengers, book kid, RCEnigma, Pink Ball
Avengers (3): Flavor Leaf, Emperor flippyNips, mastina
RCEnigma (2): [hated], MariaR
MariaR (2): jibril, Gamma Emerald
jibril (1): [hated]
Chemist1422 (1): [hated]
Not Voting (2): Something_Smart, Chemist1422
With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to reach a lynch. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-07-21 21:20:00).
So on the wagon there are 3 confirmed town in myself, Kat, book leaving (Menalque, Alch, Deb, itle, Avengers, PB)
Out of this pool scum likelihood is avengers/Menal/Alch/Deb/itle/PB. It's possible there are multiple scum ON wagon but more likely there are multiple scum OFF wagon.
Flippy is confirmed town Via flip and Mastina is town leaving FL, Maria, Gamma, Jibril, SS, Chemist.
Jibril is spewed town via oversouls replace out though I was reading town there beforehand. FL could be scum but I doubt it. It's also less important to catch FL as scum than his partners, FL will be tied to them on flips regardless.
Don't have strong reads on either non voter so Maria/Gamma/SS/Chemist is also a reasonable pool, all of which have some equity for scum.
This is actually close to my own analysis.

Katyusha, you, Pink Ball, and book kid are all pretty locktown; leaves probably 2 scum (could be as low as one or as high as three; I very sincerely doubt all four scum piled on to the mislynch) in {Menalque, Alchemist21, Dr Easy Bake, itlepip, Avengers}. Honestly I'd lynch any of those names though by gut I still feel like Menalque is less likely scum and generally don't feel strongly that itlepip would be scum (basically I think that the highest chance of finding scum is in the Alchemist/DEB/Avengers trio--I'll trust the townread on Alch tho to not focus on him as much).

Off the wagon, we know Avengers was all town but there's probably 2 scum (could be as low as one but probably not as high as three) in {MariaR, Gamma Emerald, Something_Smart, Chemist}.

In that pool of four, I'd rate them most scum to least scum in actually exactly that order, but I fully confess/admit that I don't really have good reads on any of them.

Basically I think that we have two pools; I'd most want to lynch in {Avengers > DEB > Alchemist21}, {MariaR > Gamma Emerald}.

I'm not sure those five contain the entire scumteam, but if I had to venture a scumteam guess right now, a scumteam composed among those five players would be my best educated guess.
So we can get the first wagon info handy to supplement the avengers wagon info.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #201) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2880, Skygazer wrote:
VC 2.16Avengers (8): mastina, Pink Ball, Ausuka, Flavor Leaf, Gamma Emerald, RCEnigma, Dr Easy Bake, Jibril
MariaR (3): Menalque, Chemist1422, Alchemist21
Gamma Emerald (1): itlepip
Ausuka (1): MariaR

Not Voting (2): Something_Smart, Avengers

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to reach a lynch. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2019-08-06 18:10:00).
Pool today consists of Menalque, Alchemist, itlepip as both flippy voters and Avengers non voters. 1-2 scum likely in this pool. Alchemist is likely town via the avengers flip, menalques scum equity goes up but I've already spoken on this yesterday.

Deb also has high scum equity at the moment, Maria is likely town. It took her claim for town to finally get in gear and flip to Avengers so her wagon composition is worth looking into as well.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (isolation #202) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Gaddamn FL you're blindingly town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #203) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

if itlepip is scum, Gamma's probably town.
So the pairings are probably:
{DEB, Menalque, Gamma}
{DEB, Menalque, Chemist}
or
{DEB, itlepip, Chemist}.

Look into the light FL.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #204) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: Menalque

I feel strongly about this as scum, Deb has slight room for Avengers to have just hard pocketed him but I highly doubt it and would 130,000% be the best vig. Was hoping he was targeted yesterday. Any town water types your time is now.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #205) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

As an aside I think FL likely knows the other mason same as I do and if the other mason flips you ALL hope on the FL town train and bury SS with it.

I doubt SS is scum here but back to back Mason nks would be pretty fishy.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (isolation #206) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2964, Menalque wrote:@PB that’s mainly at you

FL is setting me up as scum, has been since yesterday, the way RCE is hopping on makes me less sure there too

Assuming they get my lynch through, then I’d say prob the only person who’ll be able to get town back on track is you
I'm not just "hopping on" to anything. I came out day 2 against Avengers with you as a partner for the way you deflected their day 1 lynch.

Scrolling through this page I see you later call it a townie move despite Avengers flipping scum, that's not how defending scum works man.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #207) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:40 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I still can't get over Skitter trying to push me as a mislynch as non town twice in a row and getting lynched for it both times.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #208) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:05 am

Post by RCEnigma »

? It's not my obligation to respond to your issues with FL. That's true, town could defend scum etc. But my issue was with you halting the Avengers wagon when a scum Lynch on Avengers was a very real and growing possibility. This was day 1 before Skitters post spree. Where you gave an ambiguous "not right now" read on Avengers.

So no, stop trying to get towncred for defending a rolecop 2 separate days. You absolutely shouldn't be townread for it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (isolation #209) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:07 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Mastina was Avengers night 1 Target now that I think about it. Not sure how that influences my view on the information FL gave earlier.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (isolation #210) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2992, Menalque wrote:
In post 2982, RCEnigma wrote:
Mastina was Avengers night 1 Target now that I think about it.
Not sure how that influences my view on the information FL gave earlier.
Explain this?
It's very likely scum would want to know what kind of influence Town!Mastina could have. They were close to being on the block night 1 and only got one shot. Mason!Mastina dies night 2 and I doubt its just by coincidence.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (isolation #211) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Also explains why scum would want Avengers to live another day.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (isolation #212) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So the slots pushing Avengers day 1 as scum are highly unlikely to have been bussing.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (isolation #213) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2998, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2963, Menalque wrote:If I get mislynched here look seriously at FL as scum with RCE

@RCE - Lololo
I lol'd.

Also, Menalque, if FL is scum here I definitely die last night based on day 2. Which tells me he's fine with me sorting his slot which I am going to do correctly more often than not.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (isolation #214) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:55 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3010, Flavor Leaf wrote:To be fair, I thought it was blatantly obvious that Mastina was an actual mason this game.

She didn’t fake claim it the way she always does, and Mastina has decent kill equity anyways, but I also agree she’s got N1 equity check too
Fair, she had good read accuracy but was also fairly inactive. Subtly another point to argue you being town actually. Hmm.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #215) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:56 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Because I don't believe FL passes that information to SS via neighborhood.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (isolation #216) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

My only issue with going itlepip first is that he's an in between slot and also scum!itle occurs in less worlds than either Scum!Menalque or Scum!Deb.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #217) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:05 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2994, Menalque wrote:And no, RCE, it’s not your obligation to, but it’s weird that you’re choosing not to engage with me when I would expect time you to be trying to sort me
A lot of the posts you call out as scummy were townie to me and overall I think FL is town. I'm not looking for someone else to change my read for me so there isn't much to engage.

You telling me you're town today doesn't really change what I've perceived as scummy play over the first 2 days. I tried to sort you during your cling to PB phase and everything after that has been less town indicative imo.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #218) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3035, Menalque wrote:Wheres everything that I’ve done that’s been less town!indicative since then?

Actually talk me through it

Bc at the moment I think I’m getting scumread for what, having been taken in by a very good scum player? Oh no, I must be scum too, clearly
I'll get to this in a second but.
In post 3039, Menalque wrote:Scum isn’t gonna bus here on itle because the know that his flip takes a lot of the pressure off me

So they’re gonna stick on me and keep pushing it until it goes because they know it would be a much harder ask tomorrow
The fact that your wagon is forming almost exactly the same as the wagon on flipped scum should suggest that it's a town push. What does scum need to do to a cohesive town block? Rip it apart. Frame it as a scum push etc etc.

I don't think you truly believe the core pushers on Avengers are the slots that bussed Skitter/Nancy in favor of hard defending itle in a smaller Poe.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (isolation #219) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3035, Menalque wrote:Wheres everything that I’ve done that’s been less town!indicative since then?

Actually talk me through it

Bc at the moment I think I’m getting scumread for what, having been taken in by a very good scum player? Oh no, I must be scum too, clearly
So the shared read on Deb being town when he is at best an ambiguous slot. Calling him mislynch bait instead of a question mark is kind of ? Possible whiteknighting. I think your reads are really stagnant as you've been bouncing between FL, Maria, itle sorta, but your approach on that slot is kind of weird. Like you guys bumped heads and you immediately turned around for his input on SS while you were voting him. The redirect from Avengers Lynch, the attempted redirect from Avengers lynch day 2. If they flipped goon I think there is less of an argument to make there but rolecop makes it more likely it's a partner making a save.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (isolation #220) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

FL will be glad you asked.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (isolation #221) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:58 am

Post by RCEnigma »

mislynch bait Deb being scum

For your viewing pleasure.

There is nothing that rules him out as scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (isolation #222) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:02 am

Post by RCEnigma »

We need some slingshotting in this townblock.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #223) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:14 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3096, Something_Smart wrote:He means low hanging fruit I presume.
This. I'm implying he has the same playstyle as scum so it doesn't excuse the townread on him here.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #224) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3093, Flavor Leaf wrote:@RCE - should we just kill itlepip?
That's probably where it's heading but I fear that if I or yourself die tonight and itle flips town it could disrupt the townblock. I think the doc wifom would mess with the town despite Ausuka being town and Menalque might be off the hook in the meantime.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #225) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Good luck mate.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (isolation #226) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

What can they do? Maria for sure isn't happening, people keep calling alchemist town so they know that isn't happening and I'll fight for Ausuka.

Scum doesn't really have mislynch options.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (isolation #227) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3110, Flavor Leaf wrote:Probably means we’re wrong somewhere
So you think all of Menalque, itlepip, Deb can be town?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (isolation #228) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Slots that didn't want to or didn't know how to make a false association around avengers and/or take the fall. I'd expect avengers to be the heavy hitter in that case. But also consider the slots that consolidated against them. Like that's a tough block to overcome.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (isolation #229) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Why are you asking if you're voting one of them?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #230) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Who do you propose if all three were town?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #231) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

You're making it sound like they are total random guesses instead of a culmination of reads, vca (which I disagree that it's useless), gamestate, and flipped information.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (isolation #232) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Also attacking popular opinion proposed by the current townblock and not offering any alternatives isn't really helpful.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (isolation #233) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:25 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3212, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3211, Ausuka wrote:They weren't lynched for most of the day and the wagon encountered a large amount of resistance but then town suddenly swung onto Avengers in a short period of time in a way where it seems likely scum wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. I think it makes perfect sense that scum didn't want the wagon to go through and it did anyway, because it was a sudden movement and they never got an actual chance to oppose it or do anything during that.
Maybe. But it's possible that scum jumped on it near the end believing it was inevitable.
Yes, that's exactly what happened. A 4 man core pushed for Avengers and Maria got run up to a doc claim. Then everyone swung onto the only other credible day 2 push.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (isolation #234) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You guys didn't think 3 heads playing scummy with 1 head trying to work backwards was a red flag?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3225 (isolation #235) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm still trying to figure out if Avengers final casing on you was distancing or not.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (isolation #236) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3226, itlepip wrote:What post counts as a case to you? I reread the iso cause I don't remember that and couldn't really find anything. Avengers did start talking a lot to me near the end, maybe cause I was very waffely on their slot and they didn't want me to jump on the wagon? I would assume avengers was still in survival mode there so it must have been to try not to get lynched, although avengers really didn't do anything to not get lynched.
Well that's my point. Skitter tried to get townread by defending against the scumreads on the Hydra as a whole. But right before their lunch started pushing on you as fencesitting and it was really the only substantial mention of your slot by them.

Which makes it seem like they wanted to wifom your slot pending their flip.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (isolation #237) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

There are a few flavor claims I want but I don't know if it's super important.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (isolation #238) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I probably die tonight regardless but I think we have a solid solve anyway.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #239) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Well I can't be sure right, I had to figure out my read on SS under similar circumstances. Generally I'd see his "this is flipping town" post as townie more than scummy. But I think he's capable of throwing that out as scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (isolation #240) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3238, itlepip wrote:Honestly I'm usually good at reading SS (at least in person), and I've really got nothing on that slot from the past few days. I think he is definitely within his scum range and wouldn't mind lynching him later on if I surivive. That said I think there are much more obviously scummy players so I don't think its a prioirty. It would be a super good cop check if we have one of those (I also would be :D, save me cop :))
I don't think SS is scum here for the record. I just think he's being kind of unhelpful.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (isolation #241) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:25 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3240, Ausuka wrote:
In post 3234, RCEnigma wrote:I probably die tonight regardless but I think we have a solid solve anyway.
Yeahh 2 shots turned out to be not a lot in a large, you probs do die tonight but yeah we got this by poe lynching I think. Do you think there's any chance of scum Alch here?
Not really. If the entire scumteam has given up I'd be kinda disappointed.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (isolation #242) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3248, Menalque wrote:I think that if we assume worse case scenario (12:4:1 not 13:4) then there are two more left after me, assuming that happens

My suggestion is lynch in (itlepip, deb) the next two days

If they both flip town, scum is in (FL, RCE, ausuka)
This is a hard no. I'd bet there are 0 scum in that grouping.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3258 (isolation #243) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So I'm going to hardclaim on the condition that FL is unlynchable. Scum already know my role looking back on Avengers iso. I'm Vilew the second mason.

Pretty sure FL knew yesterday so him trying to move away from the discussion on Mastinas flip is townie considering strongman is a real possibility. Ausuka being out of shots doesn't really matter.

Slim down the Poe today, follow through tomorrow. I've already given Mastinas dying scumteam likelihoods in order of said likelihood. I agree on all three though.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #244) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3259, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah I thought it was obvious at this point. RCE, don't you think that Mena's obliviousness about you being the other mason comes from town? I'd expect more attention coming from scum and as you said, the scumteam probably already knew you were the other mason. Or at least I wouldn't expect a scum member to keep saying that you could be scum with FL, it's a weird approach. Especially from Mena who over analyzes everything as scum (Pokemon Ruby just ended; Mena was scum in there. If you skim a few pages of the scum PT you'll get what I'm saying).
I considered him just being oblivious town so I've been trying to feed reasons FL is just town here to see if he wouldn't or wouldn't reconsider his reads. I think Town!Menalque would be more open to someone else's input considering he was wrong on Avengers.

On the flip side he hasn't really budged on his reads, it's like Avengers hasn't flipped yet. The only difference is that he's ignoring Maria now. I think this could easily be Menalque trying to prevent townlocking. Though I don't really think that's possible at this point? FL also isn't really a viable nk with another mason on the loose and doctors in play. So it makes sense to push him as a ml prospect from a scum perspective.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #245) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:44 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I mean I'm fairly confident in the town block being myself, Ausuka, FL, PB. Probably on Alchemist. Scum killed on the avengers wagon and have to throw doubt on early voters as a result. Scum being on the back end becomes a smaller pool with Mastinas death.

There aren't very many mislynch paths for scum that don't lead directly to them.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #246) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:45 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Menalque if you flip town who would be your preferred Lynch?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (isolation #247) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3273, Menalque wrote:I will flip town and I will mock you post game for not having seen how hilariously obv!town I am here

Prob deb followed by itle tbh
You didn't see how hilariously obv!town I was. Cancellation of...something.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (isolation #248) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Ftr I am aware I could be wrong on you. But I trust the slots wagoning you more than I trust the slots wagoning itle at the moment. One exception on both wagons.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #249) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Enough to prefer lynching you first.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (isolation #250) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:02 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I also consider you the most dangerous possible scum of the three. If it is itle or Deb or itle and Deb I don't expect them to overwhelm the town and I don't see how they wiggle out of lynches.

Whereas if you're scum and you get the opening I can see you doing more with it.

Not to disrespect anyone's scum game, just speaking on the gamestate.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (isolation #251) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Convince Ausuka and FL. If you can convince them itlepip is the better kill today I'll flip.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #252) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

This pleases the Mason mislynch train.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (isolation #253) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Anime Upick?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #254) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Ahh I was the other me that game.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #255) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

UNVOTE: this kinda fucks with our poe and one read specifically.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (isolation #256) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I was there that's all.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (isolation #257) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Yes, so scum is on a town mislynch right now or are bussing. I'll say out of everyone in Mastinas Poe, Alchemist and itle were the least likely scum. I keep waffling on Alchemist but prob town. Itle is like middle of the road.

We thought someone else was town roleblocker and my small brain doesn't know how to process this information yet.

VOTE: Deb All praise Mastina the Mason.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (isolation #258) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3341, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 3336, Pink Ball wrote:One of Maria or Ausuka being scum is not a crazy idea. Problem is, which one is it
If there’s scum between the two it’s Maria every time. Town Ausuka acts with more sincerity as Town than as scum and I doubt she ever counterclaims a D2 Doc claim as scum.
If there's a strongman I guess. If the strongman is just a witch-hunt then I could see scum counterclaiming doc, though I don't think either of them are in the Poe for the near future.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (isolation #259) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3345, Menalque wrote:@RCE you thought a specific other person was town roñeblocker or you just thought it was someone who wasn’t me?
Someone specific.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (isolation #260) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Sidenote you guys wanna see my Sprite?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #261) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:56 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Look at this little monster.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (isolation #262) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:56 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Like right in his eyes.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (isolation #263) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

That face lol. Gets me everytime.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #264) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3371, Pink Ball wrote:Oh, I didn't remember that you aknowledged that. I don't expect that kind of inconsistency coming from Sky, who loves Pokémon.
Canonically in... I don't remember the name of the Pokemon short film? Pokemon vacation? Pokemon daycare? Whatever the short was when Pokemon 2K came out, Bulbasaur was the caregiver role. I think it fits and I kind of just assumed Ausuka was picking Bulbasaur anyways.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (isolation #265) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3382, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3379, Pink Ball wrote:I don't know anything about balance but it sounds weird, like we have only 3/4 claims and they're all related c'mon there's something weird going on
If this means anything at all...

...it means that FL is scum.

Dead serious on that.
I will fight you tooth and nail on this read.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (isolation #266) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3380, Menalque wrote:SS did point out that EICN had a lot of mod trolling in it, this could be more of the same?
EICN was advertised as normal roles that probably wouldn't make sense or be useful.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (isolation #267) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Mastina and I were masons due to the cloning. Kat was Abra and could read your inner thoughts(PTs). I think it would fit tbh.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (isolation #268) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 203, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 195, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 166, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 98, RCEnigma wrote:The likelihood there is 1 scum in avengers/pb/flippy/RF is a pretty good reason in rvs.
What i didn't even post
Took a shot in the dark based on how Avenger entered.
Wat
In post 211, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 207, RCEnigma wrote:I think you're better than this.
I mean your logic doesn't hold unless Avengers are scum and know everyone's alignments, so unless you're softing something weird, I'm better than to think that makes any sense.

Went into SS' ISO for confirmation on something and found this.

Lol
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (isolation #269) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2854, Something_Smart wrote:Maria's definitely a doctor. Doesn't make her town, but I'm fine leaving her alone for a while.
So this was what made Mastina and I believe SS was roleblocker that targeted Maria.

We at least believed he had some knowledge on Maria's role.

Iso diving was probably a bad idea though because now I've given myself the idea that SS + FL could be a thing and FL is like my second top town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (isolation #270) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3429, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 3425, Ausuka wrote:ok i was trying to read chemist but I don't think I got anything substantial out of this :P at least itle's wagon is smaller i guess

chemist do you have reads outside itle?
by this point my brain’s fallen asleep and I can’t remember half the playerlist

Alch/RCE spewed town I think

Maria I think was also still wolfy
How did either of us spew town?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #271) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3433, Menalque wrote:RCE don’t start doubting FL now or I’m gonna talk myself back around there

Where are you ok ausuka atm? Do you think the content last page comes more from town!ausuka or scum!ausuka and why?
Ausuka is my top town. For me she bleeds town as town and is iffy at best as scum. Only played against her twice as scum but I've been able to correctly identify her alignment every game we've played together.

So as scum I think she has trouble managing her associations, is linear with her pushes, and lacks conviction in those pushes (doesn't come off the same as just uncertainty.)

As town I find it easy to follow her thought process. Her actively trying to figure out the game looks good for Town!Ausuka and her case on Oversoul/Jibril even if she isn't really sure or confident in the read is town indicative.

Unless scum feels Jibril is a threat now or will be down the line there isn't really a need to draw attention there.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (isolation #272) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I was also thinking about the gamestate stagnating but Ausuka is the one that took action. On the other hand I think the gamestate was in it's best spot when you were being wagoned Menalque.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3445 (isolation #273) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3442, Menalque wrote:Is that just because my wagon dying down and what’s happened since then has made you less sure on your town block?
Mm no not really. I'm still confident Ausuka and FL are town. Think itle is town via his wagons composition.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3446 (isolation #274) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Feeling cute, might murder Deb later. Idk.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (isolation #275) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3447, Menalque wrote:Then idk why you’re feeling worse about the gamestate tbh?

From your POV as far as I can tell: you, FL, ausuka all town

PB, itlepip, alch town (prob)

Then idk how you are on the others really but I figure deb and I are still at the bottom

So things haven’t changed that much apart from someone you think is town has started actually playing
There's a chance you're also town and scum was content with either wagon going through. But the flip side could also be true so.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (isolation #276) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Jibril is just shiro no?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3572 (isolation #277) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3570, Skygazer wrote:Mod notes: π
Mmm
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3576 (isolation #278) » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

You know PB is town when he dips into his bag of big words.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #279) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Let's wagon Menalque again, that was pretty nice.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (isolation #280) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Theory that Sing disrupts healing actions?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (isolation #281) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Ashamed I was a part of that wagon in retrospect.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (isolation #282) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Let's not PB. Why do you still trust Menalque?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3608 (isolation #283) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:45 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3606, Arist2D2 wrote:
In post 3602, Pink Ball wrote:Fuck off with that inconsistency, I'll follow my lead, you'll done fucking up lynching town.
I don't regret lynching Deb. I'd do it again tbh. I just don't like the wagon.
K wow I'm bad.

Beep.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3613 (isolation #284) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Teleport makes more sense as commuter no?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3614 (isolation #285) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I don't think it's cut and dry man.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (isolation #286) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:25 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Lmao reading this PT. FL if you flip scum I'd die laughing. Because I can 100% see you fake slipping as scum like that in a neighborhood with conf town. But I also think you would bus itle here to do it.

Lmao I needed that though.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4274 (isolation #287) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4264, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4256, Skygazer wrote:shoutouts to flavor accidentally outting his entire game plan going forward in a private topic with RCE and still managing to salvage the situation
Omg, it was hilarious. Let people see now. Open that up.
Fine with this.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4276 (isolation #288) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Thought it was something town FL would also do spur of the moment. Was hilarious though lol.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4278 (isolation #289) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

For some dumb reason I didn't want to out that I was told I would be protected. And in my head I was like oh if I'm not targeted tonight it confirms FL as scum. But didn't say anything about it in thread.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (isolation #290) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4279, Krazy wrote:
In post 4275, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sorry about the bus btw but it was gonna happen with or without me
Also I said this in the scum PT but lynching Jibril was the best part of this game for me
Yeah I can't even complain cause technically I'd been back from vacation for like two days and just hadn't bothered to get caught up in the thread

I'm not even sure how many heads of our hydra are known, I think people thought I was a different head or something LOL
I didn't believe what people were throwing out as Hydra head possibilities because I was just like.... No way they scumread me here if that's true.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4285 (isolation #291) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4282, skitter30 wrote:i would tho, i think
i really didn't think u were being townie for u
Hey I was the towniest town that ever towned.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4286 (isolation #292) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4284, Krazy wrote:After Boondom I think me being paranoid about your slot would have been fair, but overall I was pretty sure that if I made that argument it would have been overall bad since I was also playing as wagonomics in that newbie queue game so I kinda just didn't want to push it
Uggh boondom was so unfortunate. It could have been so good and it all went so bad so quick lol.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4330 (isolation #293) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4328, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4316, Pink Ball wrote:I trusted RCE's read on FL way more than I should have and that made me not reevaluate him like ever.
Pro tip: Absolutely no one who played in Sky’s last game, trusted RCE’s read on FL. :lol: SS otoh - different story entirely.
Lol hey, I had to catch everyone else lol.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”