Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2087 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2062, Menalque wrote:I would prob also do deb or avengers today
No we aren’t lynching DEB.

So, you’re choosing amongst my slot or one of my strongest trs? Nice. :shifty:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2526 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2512, RCEnigma wrote:She also said
In post 2466, mastina wrote:
In post 2258, Avengers wrote:Do you find us scummy independent of wagonomics?
I find you to be scum by every metric including wagonomics.
Posting.
VCA.
Meta.
Everything points to you being scum.
You can't ignore EVERYTHING else and then complain metareads on you are off because you're sick. The meta is supplementary. Like I've been pushing your Hydra as scum before I knew anyone in the hydra. But knowing that the players in the Hydra are familiar with my townplay reaffirms my suspicions, a lot. That's not basing a case on meta that's adding meta to an existing read. Even if that part isn't accurate it isn't the Crux of the read.
I’m fucking sick, so yes I 100% can and will vehemently oppose any metareads on me specifically. Fite me! :mad:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2527 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2526, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2512, RCEnigma wrote:She also said
In post 2466, mastina wrote:
In post 2258, Avengers wrote:Do you find us scummy independent of wagonomics?
I find you to be scum by every metric including wagonomics.
Posting.
VCA.
Meta.
Everything points to you being scum.
You can't ignore EVERYTHING else and then complain metareads on you are off because you're sick. The meta is supplementary. Like I've been pushing your Hydra as scum before I knew anyone in the hydra. But knowing that the players in the Hydra are familiar with my townplay reaffirms my suspicions, a lot. That's not basing a case on meta that's adding meta to an existing read. Even if that part isn't accurate it isn't the Crux of the read.
I’m fucking sick, so yes I 100% can and will vehemently oppose any metareads on me specifically. Fite me! :mad:
Spoiler:
Since last Wednesday. I was V/LA afk, the week before that. I’ve probably been sick since this game started but didn’t experience any symptoms before my V/LA and they became extreme after the 14th and show no signs of letting up. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2681 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@PB, I just want you to know that in a million years, I would never ever take advantage of you like that. I’m legit disgusted.:/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2683 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@PB, I just want you to know that in a million years, I would never ever take advantage of you like that. I’m legit disgusted.:/
I am seriously ill and can’t defend myself and you know that and don’t fucking care. :(

At least pretend to gaf about how I’m doing. Is that really too fucking much to ask of you, really?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2685 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2684, Pink Ball wrote:??????????????????
Do you never check your Discord?

I sent you a message days ago.

I have had a lowgrade fever, chills non-stop for the past few weeks. I would think you’d at least want me to be capable of actually playing. I just would never do that to you. I would want you to be to be able to defend yourself properly - not take advantage of your clear inability to do so. :cry:

I’ve been in hell for the past few weeks, thanks for caring.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2687 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m upset that I am too fucking sick to post and I’m probably being a huge baby about it. :(

Sorry for the comments. I’m just hurt that you haven’t contacted me yet and expressed your concerns.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2689 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2686, Pink Ball wrote:So let me get things clear: me asking people to vote you because I think you're scum is me taking advantage of your situation? That's what you're trying to say?

1. You have other four partners playing with your slot, it's not just you. If you're sick, take a break!
2. You haven't said how sick you are, I didn't know it was something to worry about or to be concerned, sorry! Hope you get well soon, being sick sucks.

pedit: haven't checked discord for a couple of weeks actually, just checked something Gamma sent me 'cause he asked me specifically to check that out so no, I didn't know how sick you were, and again, that it was something to be concerned, so again, I'm not taking advantage of you, so please stop that line of thought.
I can’t play rn because I really am that sick is my point and what hurts me so much. is that you are trying to rush a lynch on me, when I might possibly feel better closer to EoD and maybe able to respond. I just think it’s really shitty not to give me that chance.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2691 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2688, Pink Ball wrote:I'm telling you girl I didn't know! I'll hit you up now but stop posting with your account 'cause people will get bothered.
Sorry everyone for being such a big baby. I’m just tired of feeling like crap everyday for the last two weeks and am obviously not handling it well.

Apologies to the thread and especially PB.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2746 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2738, mastina wrote:
In post 2512, RCEnigma wrote:You can't ignore EVERYTHING else and then complain metareads on you are off because you're sick. The meta is supplementary. Like I've been pushing your Hydra as scum before I knew anyone in the hydra. But knowing that the players in the Hydra are familiar with my townplay reaffirms my suspicions, a lot. That's not basing a case on meta that's adding meta to an existing read. Even if that part isn't accurate it isn't the Crux of the read.
^This.
That hasn’t been at all what I’ve been doing and you fucking know it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2747 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2740, mastina wrote:
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:I think avengers is a mislynch at this point
I think scum is pushing it but I'm not sure where yet
Do tell.

Because.
In post 2478, mastina wrote:
In post 2418, Skygazer wrote:
VC 2.06Avengers (4): RCEnigma, mastina, Pink Ball, book kid
Can I just say.

That my confidence level for this wagon being on scum.

Is increased by knowing that every player voting on it in this VC is town?

Half way to a lynch and yet there's no scum on that wagon.
This still holds.
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:this was interesting given the way things worked out later, and does mildly scumping me due to my Maria scumread and the fact that flips was ultimately the lynch
I agreee with this--which is evidence for Avengers being scum, not town.
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:
In post 425, Avengers wrote:love and friendship's entrance is kind of townie, I think
In post 429, Avengers wrote:
In post 59, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Pink Ball
He is a slippery one folks.
I don't like this entrance very much
Why did you decide to start with voting Pink Ball?
~ Black Widow
I liked both of these posts as an entrance, and I also haven't loved alch this game
I have it on good authority that Alchemist is, reliably, town. These aren't townposting, either; these are skitterposting.
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:gamma is I think my top possibility for scum trying to deepwolf and I think avengers!scum wouldn't call this out if he is
Gamma?
Deepwolf?
:lol:
Gamma's ridiculously easy to lynch regardless of Gamma's alignment. If Gamma's town, Gamma Emerald is like this game's top mislynch bait or among them. If Gamma's scum, Gamma's a top lynch candidate...and has been most of the game.
In post 459, Avengers wrote:
In post 454, Gamma Emerald wrote:To explain, I did not like the idea that DEB was counting games incorrectly and so I wanted to punish what I saw as cheap behavior. When DEB admitted it was a different metric for counting games I forgave it.
I mean, who cares what his metric is for counting his wins - what does that have to do with his play
in this game
?
In post 455, Gamma Emerald wrote:Noah to turn this around to you, why do you town read Pink Ball?
I dont' have a read on him right now, I was more wondering where the votes on him sprung up from
That post was scummy as fuck.
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:this was the first thing that pings me about skitt looking back, bc I remember seeing content like this in a scumgame of hers
didn't seem like it was advancing the game a lot but was putting content out there
Yes. That would be among the reasons Avengers are my strongest scumread.
In post 667, Avengers wrote:
menalque what's up with your pb thing? like why are you sheeping him and talking about him like that? it feels almost like pocketing/buddying but it's like almost too extreme for that to be a thing?

i mean ... the deb wagon has basically stalled for like forever and it's not going anywhere really
why is your vote on that wagon a better use than voting for, say, rf?
I thought the two bolded questions were towny,
Why? Both of those questions are scumy as fuck.
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:thought everything bolded here was towny
Nothing you bolded was.
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:I also feel like, as skitt mentioned later, she prob could've pushed this the other way and I don't think anyone would have been bothered/pinged by it, so the fact she didn't do that is towny
No?
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:this just reminded me of how skitt was interacting with me last game with her and she was town there
not saying this is solid bc I know she's v good scum but I was right last time and I don't see why I shouldn't trust that again for now
What makes it skitter town and not just skitter-in-general?
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:don't love IM this game, probs the main thing giving me doubts about the avengers slot
The thing about Avengers is each head matters; you can't rely on just one of the heads for a read.
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:same tbh
Flavor Leaf is town and evidently so--not liking his posts at that point isn't town-indicative; it's scum indicative for them.
In post 2551, Menalque wrote:same tbh
It is based around players who have played with Alchemist before--skitter is among them and should share their townreads. That she doesn't is suspect.
*framing this so I can laugh at you in dead thread after we flip.*
:]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2748 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2742, mastina wrote:
In post 2609, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna lynch DEB
Not the worst lynch; I
do
think he's scum.

Also not the best lynch; we have better scum to lynch than him.
So, you obviously must think we’re ”buddies”? Do tell. *popcorn*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2751 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Mastina, you’re very lucky I still so sick, eventhough you continue to act like a jerk about it, because if I felt better, I’d dig up your brilliant metacase on Xtoxm in No Deadlines.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4294 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Thanks for the carry, scumbuds. :)

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4302 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

FL also circumvented his usual no bussing meta in this game, which I’m sure helped a lot.

Spoiler:
Hell, I’ll take credit I can. :P

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4304 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11, Flavor Leaf wrote:
7-3, mislynch itlepip, kill RCEnigma, we’re in 5-3 mylo tomorrow (so long as we don’t die)

I have a plan. So tonight, Alchemist gets healed, and I say I attacked Alchemist with a fire move, so him not dying means Menalque is likely lying, so I’ll flip back to Menalque.

Menalque, Ausuka, Pink Ball, Chemist, Jibril is likely to be our final 5 town, and I’m confident we can get any of them lynched.

I have Ausuka/Pink Ball/Menalque set up, Jibril/Chemist don’t have any clout this game and have no real reason for them not being scum. Probably should t touch Chemist, though, I feel he can get potentially townie.

Oh, well fuck.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4318 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4307, Menalque wrote:lol, I was lowkey wondering about scum!gamma bc his play was different here to ruby but I didn't wanna push it because I was worried PB would stop TRing me when I was a possible mislynch on D3 and he was the main person not wanting to lynch me
How do you think, I scumlocked you in Surprise? Your play was 180 degrees different in that game. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4325 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4322, Menalque wrote:
In post 4318, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4307, Menalque wrote:lol, I was lowkey wondering about scum!gamma bc his play was different here to ruby but I didn't wanna push it because I was worried PB would stop TRing me when I was a possible mislynch on D3 and he was the main person not wanting to lynch me
How do you think, I scumlocked you in Surprise? Your play was 180 degrees different in that game. :lol:
Yeah, that game did not go how I wanted apart from winning

I was trying to copy a thing skitt did but it just wasn’t natural for me and then I got locked into it
You spewed really well though. I know that contributed to my thinking Voyc and Creature were your buddies.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4326 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I mean
fake
spewed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4327 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4323, Menalque wrote:
In post 4320, Alchemist21 wrote:I forgot to say thanks for modding, Sky!
Ditto, thanks sky

Flavour was great!
+1

to all the above.

If there’s a scummie for best overall mod, Sky should win that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4328 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4316, Pink Ball wrote:I trusted RCE's read on FL way more than I should have and that made me not reevaluate him like ever.
Pro tip: Absolutely no one who played in Sky’s last game, trusted RCE’s read on FL. :lol: SS otoh - different story entirely.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”