ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 13, skitter30 wrote:oh dear

is that like .... a serious post ? are you usually so over the top ... ?

pedit @hectic
In post 14, skitter30 wrote:also that's l-1
UNVOTE:
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 21, skitter30 wrote:
In post 19, ReaperOfSouls wrote:

pedit @hectic
UNVOTE:
did u realize u were making hte l-1 post ?
No
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

I forgot you could you could majority on day 1 here.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

As in day phase 1. I am use to playing much shorter phases and most of time you can't majority on day 1. It only kicks in on day phase 2.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 30, skitter30 wrote:actually i think he's saying he comes from a site that uses plurality voting and he forgot about the hammering thing, if i'm reading that right
Yes at least on day 1. Some not at all. Depends on the game setup.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 34, Elements wrote:
In post 30, skitter30 wrote:actually i think he's saying he comes from a site that uses plurality voting and he forgot about the hammering thing, if i'm reading that right
What is plurality voting?
Someone gets got at the EoD. One with highest votes.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 11, Hectic wrote:
In post 7, Elements wrote:It's something I've always wanted to do as thee first post of a game but never done before
So you decide to enter the game with a self-vote, eh? We just had to roll one of these jokers in our game, didn't we? You're either brain dead or you're scum. I sincerely hope for your own sake that you're the latter.

Let me tell you something, clown: Mafia doesn't work if people want to banter or joke around like it's a barbeque. Excessive joking around makes it really difficult to differentiate jokey behaviour from scummy behaviour, and allows people with memey backgrounds to build smoke screens for themselves for when they do roll scum. Your self-vote falls perfectly into that category, and I would be VERY surprised if I didn't see similar disgusting behaviour if I went looking through your past games.

Thing about this one self-vote of yours in particular though, is that it is INEHERENTLY scum-indicative. Town has no time to fuck around, every town member comes in with a subconscious mentality - whether they like it or not - of wanting to lynch scum and therefore win the game as town. Town NEVER self-vote, it doesn't make any sense to progress their win condition, does it? Scum come in with the mentality of wanting to MANIPULATE the town and lynch anyone, as long as it's not them or their scummy buddies. In this case, a self-vote causes confusion and can be perceived to lesser town players as a funny vote by a simple townie who's just joking around, or fishing for reads. WRONG, fortunately for us, I'm not an idiot. Show me a game, just ONE game where you've come into a game and self-voted as town. Oh wait, I don't need to wait, because I know there's no fucking chance you have.

In fact, you should know something about me; I take mafia VERY fucking seriously. And if I see some chickeneater like you go around self-voting like you're doing us all some favour, and helping progress the game, you are so so wrong.

Ironically though, you are doing us a favour; you're claiming scum. And you've just made this game 100 times easier for us. But I'm not going to thank you for that. In fact, I want you to feel REAL bad about it. Think about your idiotic actions and really drown yourself in misery for a few days. Ask yourself "why oh why would I ever commit to such an idiotic strat as scum, did I really think all the others players would be imbeciles?" Really contemplate your actions, especially that previous point, and you may just realise the error of your ways, and maybe, just maybe, you can return to this site a better man, and a better player.

Let's get this over with:

VOTE: Elements
I have played with some serious dudes, but this has to be top 3 at least. Given the time of the gamestate, maybe the pole position. This will be interesting watching as the game unfolds.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

Let's walk this road.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 47, Tchill13 wrote:Reaper was the first player to unvote other than the self voter.
And that means what exactly?
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:23 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 63, Tchill13 wrote:Means you didn't really mean it when you put him at L-1. Had someone LOL lynched you would have been fine with it but now that you have an opportunity to show you care about the lynch you're making sure other people notice.
Have you read the thread? I said I am use to playing in an environment where there are no majority lynches on Day 1. Thus you don't have to fret about those things in RVS. When skitter posted it, I pulled my vote as it was strictly a RVS vote based on the less than optimal play of self voting.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:28 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 74, Hectic wrote:
In post 12, ReaperOfSouls wrote:Good evening! It has been awhile.

VOTE: Elements
In post 19, ReaperOfSouls wrote:

pedit @hectic
UNVOTE:
But now this, THIS is the type of shit which can establish you as a pretty fucking solid scumread on PAGE 1. The unannounced L-1 is bad enough, but something I can reluctantly forgive, but the second post? Now that is scum through and through.

So let me explain: From my vast experience playing in the forum pro leagues, back when I was in my prime during the 2010-2012 era, I noticed there were two types of players that would unvote to avoid a quickhammer.

The ones that were town. And the ones that were scum.

The ones that were town were concerned. They're concerned someone's gonna lolhammer the fool on L-1 and cut the day short. They're concerned some village idiot or opportunistic scum is gonna swoop in and bring that hammer down. So what do they do? They unvote. They don't need to provide any reasoning, they don't need to prove to anyone WHY they're unvoting, they just fucking unvote as quickly as possible.

And then there's the scum unvoters. Now THEY, they have something to prove, they feel the need to justify their actions. They don't want any suspicion from a naked unvote, do they? So what do they do? They justify, they lie, they quote, and they explain. They're not actually in a rush to unvote, they don't actually care if the fool on L-1 is actually hammered; they just want their action to LOOK good.
That's what Reaper has done here. He's felt the need to quote not one, but TWO posts before he unvotes. Scum scum scum scum scum.

And that brings me to my second point: The self-voter Elements wasn't even on L-1 when Reaper actually unvoted. You telling me you missed that, Reaper? We all know that there's a pretty nifty function on mafiascum, it allows one to see any new posts in the time that you've last refreshed the thread to the time where you press 'submit' on your post. It's pretty goddamn handy in avoiding accidental hammers, and allows a more natural conversation to flow through the beauty of "Pedits", or "Post-edits". Reaper is provided this functionality just like the rest of us. However, he fails to notice that the self-voter Elements has ALREADY unvoted himself, and is therefore not on L-1 anymore. So why does Reaper unvote anyway? Reaper wants to look like a cautious and concerned townie, that's why. He wants to look like he doesn't want a quicklynch, and for the day to end early. He's just a rightminded honest townie, right? FUCK NO. Really, he's just a scheming manipulative scum, who saw Elements unvote, but proceeded to do so ANYWAY, because hey, it might win him some townie points.

VOTE: Reaper
Seeing as how you have already rescinded your bonafided 'he's scum case' on Elements. And now he comes with this word salad. Tl;dr

VOTE: Hectic
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:31 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 76, Elements wrote:VOTE: reaper
How do you like being on L-1?
Doesn't phase me one way or the other. How is it I am supposed to feel?
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:13 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 89, Elements wrote:
In post 88, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
So my vote yo put you on L-1 hasn't changed your opinion or view on anything at all?
It makes me wonder if you are just looking for quick end to the day phase so that the full use of the time isn't maximized.
But over all it doesn't change my opinions at all.
skitter is the only one with in game experience with me. Not much but like I said the only one. There are only 2 reasons which they are ok with me. The experience with or TMI. Since I am tl ing them I will go with the former.
Hectic loves to use words. He is over the top and excessive. Probably gets off showing how intelligent he is. Does that make him scummy? Not in itself, but he is probably able to talk his way out of tight spots.
tchill is opportunistic.
Auzre comes in voting Hectic and shading skitter and me. Then on being corrected just me. I find this scummy. If you think I should be voted vote me, don't nudge others in that direction while you park on someone else.
roster? gave me a bad vibe, but Idr why.
Don't recall others off top of head and am busy in rl atm so I don't have time to look.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:35 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 91, Hectic wrote:
In post 87, ReaperOfSouls wrote: Seeing as how you have already rescinded your bonafided 'he's scum case' on Elements. And now he comes with this word salad. Tl;dr

OH, but this case is no joke. Not even gonna bother defending yourself and just gonna causally OMGUS are you? You could've at least TRIED to make your case look better. I was at the very least expecting a "Oh, I'm on mobile, I didn't see the other unvote when I posted".

But nope, you think this is just gonna blow over if you decide to not confront it with any real explanation. Well, you should've known better than to pick a fight with someone with
confirmed scummies.

But seriously, your disregard for my points makes you more scummy, because you want to avoid a proper argument about what I'm addressing here. And your vote is HELLA suspicious given you've just said my words don't make me scummy in of itself.

Okay, let's all fucking calm down here and talk this out with no emotions involved, ALRIGHT? How does plurality voting on your old site work? And did you not see the self-voter Elements unvote when you did?
D1 is by plurality. Person with most votes at EoD is lynched. Tie votes are randomized. Majority disabled.
Majority comes back into play on D2 the majority of the time. But there are a fair share where it is not enabled for the entirety. This enables the full use of the phase.

And no, I did not see the unvote by Elements.

Not sure about angleshooting rules here so I hope answering this isnt a violation. There are 7 tabs open to games on browser. 6 active and 1 I died yesterday at Sod. I am multitabling and bouncing from one tab to the next.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:38 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 92, Elements wrote:
In post 90, ReaperOfSouls wrote:It makes me wonder if you are just looking for quick end to the day phase so that the full use of the time isn't maximized.
The only player I can imagine hammering at this point is DEB and he's not in this game. If someone was to hammer and end the day now I think it would be all but a scum claim. So in that sense it would be very good to end the day so quickly. I'm guessing is 2v7 so that would instantly give us half the scum team day 2.
That would constitute site meta which I don't have. I played a few games here late last year early this.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:51 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

Naming of the player.
From my standpoint, I had made the mistake of not realizing the setup(which should be elementary, but given this is the only place I have played this small of game) and the fact that maj was in effect. I had no way of knowing if the same mistake could be made by anyone else.

It is no excuse. But I looked at the role card and didn't check anything thing else. I didn't realize the phases last as long as they do until after the game started.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:49 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 109, skitter30 wrote:
In post 90, ReaperOfSouls wrote:skitter is the only one with in game experience with me. Not much but like I said the only one. There are only 2 reasons which they are ok with me. The experience with or TMI. Since I am tl ing them I will go with the former.
I dont really remenber my experience with u

It's more that i dont like tge reasons ur currently getting pushed for

What do u think of roster?
It has been awhile. Don't even remember which game/s it was. Not important atp.

ISOed him and there isn't alot there. Opportunistic votes and little content.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 114, Hectic wrote:
In post 112, Azuresky wrote:Meanwhile Hectic is memeing out here for townpoints. Gross.
Did it look like I was memeing when I said I scumread Reaper? Did I stutter or look like I was fucking joking around?
My read on Reaper is 100% serious, and frankly, I'm not sure if I buy his excuses.
However, I'm no fucking savage. They don't call me Hec "Pretty reasonable" tic for nothing.

So:
In post 77, Hectic wrote:
In post 42, ReaperOfSouls wrote:VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

Let's walk this road.
And don't get me fucking started on this vote. You have the audacity to cruise through this game providing no reads or insight after THAT start? And then you go and drop a vote on NotMySpamAccount of all people. Terrible, just terrible.

NotMySpamAccount had not a SINGLE post at that point. How do you even know that he's started reading the thread? Now you might say "Oh, I was voting for pressuring purposes, and encouraging him to start talking." Well, how in the world is someone who can't see your vote going to feel pressured? They can't.
It's not like you didn't have any other options either. There were plenty of other player who HAVE contributed plenty, and EVEN if you townread every single one of them, it doesn't matter. A vote there is still more useful than a vote on an inactive. Why? Because votes and wagons on town players are nearly just as useful as ones on scum players. Town players won't feel pressured this early by some measly votes or a wagon. They're not lying, they don't have any scummy ulterior motives. So we pressure them for a bit, ask them some questions, they answer truthfully (well mostly), and the town as a whole should come out of the bandwagon with a MUCH better assessment on that player's alignment and towniness once the wagon falls apart.
^Why'd you vote for NotMySpamAccount at that point, Reaper?
In post 90, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 89, Elements wrote:
In post 88, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
So my vote yo put you on L-1 hasn't changed your opinion or view on anything at all?
It makes me wonder if you are just looking for quick end to the day phase so that the full use of the time isn't maximized.
But over all it doesn't change my opinions at all.
skitter is the only one with in game experience with me. Not much but like I said the only one. There are only 2 reasons which they are ok with me. The experience with or TMI. Since I am tl ing them I will go with the former.
Hectic loves to use words. He is over the top and excessive. Probably gets off showing how intelligent he is. Does that make him scummy? Not in itself, but he is probably able to talk his way out of tight spots.
tchill is opportunistic.
Auzre comes in voting Hectic and shading skitter and me. Then on being corrected just me. I find this scummy. If you think I should be voted vote me, don't nudge others in that direction while you park on someone else.
roster? gave me a bad vibe, but Idr why.
Don't recall others off top of head and am busy in rl atm so I don't have time to look.
Why'd you vote for me before posting this? Sounds like you scumread Azure and roster more than me here.
In post 87, ReaperOfSouls wrote: Seeing as how you have already rescinded your bonafided 'he's scum case' on Elements. And now he comes with this word salad. Tl;dr

What's the non-tldr version?
I recognized the name.
Annoyance. I do.
That was in reference to your post.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 125, skitter30 wrote:
In post 118, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 109, skitter30 wrote:
In post 90, ReaperOfSouls wrote:skitter is the only one with in game experience with me. Not much but like I said the only one. There are only 2 reasons which they are ok with me. The experience with or TMI. Since I am tl ing them I will go with the former.
I dont really remenber my experience with u

It's more that i dont like tge reasons ur currently getting pushed for

What do u think of roster?
It has been awhile. Don't even remember which game/s it was. Not important atp.

ISOed him and there isn't alot there. Opportunistic votes and little content.
Can i interest u in voting there with me ?

I think aaron is townie
VOTE: rosterfoster
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 194, Hectic wrote:Reaper, you're really not helping your case here. is seriously the only thing you have to fucking say since your last post?
If you're scum, I totally get what you're doing here.
You're feigning disinterest and annoyance at the gamestate and my comments.
You want people to read you as some bored and irritated townie.
FUCK THAT, you're still scummy as fuck for your earlier actions, and until you pop in with a few
lolhammers and misrepresentations
nuggets of wisdom, you're gonna continue to be my number one scumread.
In post 57, skitter30 wrote:Reaper's fine.
I dont really like roster or azure rn
In post 107, skitter30 wrote:I'm not really feeling the reaper wagon rn
In post 132, skitter30 wrote:I really dont get the reaper wagon
skitter, if you were trying to hook me in with these statements of yours, you've fucking succeeded.
Unfortunately, I'm no cryptographer, so although I've tried my fucking best to decrypt the meaning behind why you like reaper, I really just don't get it.
Lend me a hand?
In post 124, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k I love Hectic's posting style. In all seriousness though, Reaper is playing really scummy. I would posit exactly one scum between him and Hectic. My bet is on tchill for the other, but I'll go iso azuresky too.
Why exactly one in us? Is that because you scumread both of us, or because you scumread Reaper and town____ me?

Reading this fucking disaster which is Elements vs Azure now.
I am going to say this slow so that your big brain can compute my uneducated way of phrasing things. This is the first time I have been on since 140. I don't have the time to allot to sitting on this thread. And even if I did I wouldn't. Sorry if that displeases you. If you want to waste your time barking shit at me until you mislynch me then go right ahead. I could care less.

tchill/roster/notspam wolves are in there.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 223, skitter30 wrote:Why did this game stall ... ?
No clue.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”