Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

I believe reaper for now. Besides that's a terrible argument to make as scum to try and save yourself d1. Surely scum would come up with something better.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Elements »

we've finally reached the wine!
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:24 am

Post by AaronFrost »

UNVOTE:

I'm convinced Hectic is town now. Reaper is probably telling the truth.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:25 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I'll place my vote on someone who I think has a decent chance of being scum

VOTE: Azuresky
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Elements »

In post 103, AaronFrost wrote:I'll place my vote on someone who I think has a decent chance of being scum

Why do you think they have a decent chance of being scum?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 73, Elements wrote:
In post 72, skitter30 wrote:Elements i feel like ur searching for a wagon
In post 65, Elements wrote:We should probably start another wagon. Reaper or Hectic?
I don't know where you got that idea from
Y are u doing this tho ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Elements »

Or was that RVS still?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'm not really feeling the reaper wagon rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Elements »

Yea , I just ISO'd azuresky I think my vote is better on them.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 90, ReaperOfSouls wrote:skitter is the only one with in game experience with me. Not much but like I said the only one. There are only 2 reasons which they are ok with me. The experience with or TMI. Since I am tl ing them I will go with the former.
I dont really remenber my experience with u

It's more that i dont like tge reasons ur currently getting pushed for

What do u think of roster?
Show
Hiatus once more.

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:37 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 104, Elements wrote:
In post 103, AaronFrost wrote:I'll place my vote on someone who I think has a decent chance of being scum

Why do you think they have a decent chance of being scum?
They seem apathetic to everything that's happened so far and I think this post (un)intentionally started the Reaper wagon.
In post 55, Azuresky wrote:You know, with people meta-reading Hetic as town, I like my vote even more.

Skitter and Reaper need votes too. Skitter left a vote on at L-1 and reaper's opening vote was terrible too.

Elements annoys me. I don't feel like listening to him/her at this point.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Elements »

I'm liking Aaron, Skitter, and Hectic
Azuresky
Azuresky
Goon
Azuresky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Azuresky »

reaper wrote:Auzre comes in voting Hectic and shading skitter and me. Then on being corrected just me. I find this scummy. If you think I should be voted vote me, don't nudge others in that direction while you park on someone else.
roster? gave me a bad vibe, but Idr why.
Id rather have more than 1 person wagoned. Unfortunately I only have 1 vote, and others already voted you.

Meanwhile Hectic is memeing out here for townpoints. Gross.
TChill wrote:VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

I believe reaper for now. Besides that's a terrible argument to make as scum to try and save yourself d1. Surely scum would come up with something better.
What reaper said of you seems to be true.
Aaron wrote:They seem apathetic to everything that's happened so far and I think this post (un)intentionally started the Reaper wagon.
1. I'm sorry that I find Elements/Hectic unbearable up to now. I find it annoying, I don't want to partake in it. Its not apathetic.
2. I don't control other people's votes. I find reaper to be scummy during his vote in rvs, which seemed to be bad at the time, and others agreed with me. What did you not like about the wagon?
3. It wasn't intentional. I wanted votes on reaper since people don't want to vote hectic.
Elements wrote:I'm liking Aaron, Skitter, and Hectic
So Aaron is voting me in defense of reaper.
Skitter stated hes not a fan of the reaper wagon.
Hectic is voting reaper, but he is your butt-buddy this game.

I was hoping for a link, but I dont think I'm getting one yet.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:58 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Except that's not at all why I'm voting for you. My vote was done as a reaction test based off of a post of yours that pinged me.

I dislike the Reaper wagon because of the weak reasoning for it. Given how fast the game started off, it's pretty likely that Reaper didn't realize he was putting Elements as L-1 and I think most of us would unvote in that situation when it's pointed out that you put someone at L-1 during RVS.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 112, Azuresky wrote:Meanwhile Hectic is memeing out here for townpoints. Gross.
Did it look like I was memeing when I said I scumread Reaper? Did I stutter or look like I was fucking joking around?
My read on Reaper is 100% serious, and frankly, I'm not sure if I buy his excuses.
However, I'm no fucking savage. They don't call me Hec "Pretty reasonable" tic for nothing.

So:
In post 77, Hectic wrote:
In post 42, ReaperOfSouls wrote:VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

Let's walk this road.
And don't get me fucking started on this vote. You have the audacity to cruise through this game providing no reads or insight after THAT start? And then you go and drop a vote on NotMySpamAccount of all people. Terrible, just terrible.

NotMySpamAccount had not a SINGLE post at that point. How do you even know that he's started reading the thread? Now you might say "Oh, I was voting for pressuring purposes, and encouraging him to start talking." Well, how in the world is someone who can't see your vote going to feel pressured? They can't.
It's not like you didn't have any other options either. There were plenty of other player who HAVE contributed plenty, and EVEN if you townread every single one of them, it doesn't matter. A vote there is still more useful than a vote on an inactive. Why? Because votes and wagons on town players are nearly just as useful as ones on scum players. Town players won't feel pressured this early by some measly votes or a wagon. They're not lying, they don't have any scummy ulterior motives. So we pressure them for a bit, ask them some questions, they answer truthfully (well mostly), and the town as a whole should come out of the bandwagon with a MUCH better assessment on that player's alignment and towniness once the wagon falls apart.
^Why'd you vote for NotMySpamAccount at that point, Reaper?
In post 90, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 89, Elements wrote:
In post 88, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 76, Elements wrote:VOTE: reaper
How do you like being on L-1?
Doesn't phase me one way or the other. How is it I am supposed to feel?
So my vote yo put you on L-1 hasn't changed your opinion or view on anything at all?
It makes me wonder if you are just looking for quick end to the day phase so that the full use of the time isn't maximized.
But over all it doesn't change my opinions at all.
skitter is the only one with in game experience with me. Not much but like I said the only one. There are only 2 reasons which they are ok with me. The experience with or TMI. Since I am tl ing them I will go with the former.
Hectic loves to use words. He is over the top and excessive. Probably gets off showing how intelligent he is. Does that make him scummy? Not in itself, but he is probably able to talk his way out of tight spots.
tchill is opportunistic.
Auzre comes in voting Hectic and shading skitter and me. Then on being corrected just me. I find this scummy. If you think I should be voted vote me, don't nudge others in that direction while you park on someone else.
Don't recall others off top of head and am busy in rl atm so I don't have time to look.
Why'd you vote for me before posting this? Sounds like you scumread Azure and roster more than me here.
In post 87, ReaperOfSouls wrote: Seeing as how you have already rescinded your bonafided 'he's scum case' on Elements. And now he comes with this word salad. Tl;dr

VOTE: Hectic
What's the non-tldr version?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 102, AaronFrost wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm convinced Hectic is town now. Reaper is probably telling the truth.
I'm offended that you're writing ME of all people off as town at this point. Do you have no fucking respect to show? Fifty. Eight. Confirmed. Scummies. That's more scummies than the total amount they've given out, and you're still okay to disregard me on DAY 1?
No, but why are you convinced I'm town?
In post 108, Elements wrote:Yea , I just ISO'd azuresky I think my vote is better on them.
And? What'd you find?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Elements »

In post 115, Hectic wrote:
In post 108, Elements wrote:Yea , I just ISO'd azuresky I think my vote is better on them.
And? What'd you find?
Complaints
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Elements »

In post 112, Azuresky wrote:
Elements wrote:I'm liking Aaron, Skitter, and Hectic
So Aaron is voting me in defense of reaper.
Skitter stated hes not a fan of the reaper wagon.
Hectic is voting reaper, but he is your butt-buddy this game.
What is the point of this?
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:49 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 109, skitter30 wrote:
In post 90, ReaperOfSouls wrote:skitter is the only one with in game experience with me. Not much but like I said the only one. There are only 2 reasons which they are ok with me. The experience with or TMI. Since I am tl ing them I will go with the former.
I dont really remenber my experience with u

It's more that i dont like tge reasons ur currently getting pushed for

What do u think of roster?
It has been awhile. Don't even remember which game/s it was. Not important atp.

ISOed him and there isn't alot there. Opportunistic votes and little content.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 114, Hectic wrote:
In post 112, Azuresky wrote:Meanwhile Hectic is memeing out here for townpoints. Gross.
Did it look like I was memeing when I said I scumread Reaper? Did I stutter or look like I was fucking joking around?
My read on Reaper is 100% serious, and frankly, I'm not sure if I buy his excuses.
However, I'm no fucking savage. They don't call me Hec "Pretty reasonable" tic for nothing.

So:
In post 77, Hectic wrote:
In post 42, ReaperOfSouls wrote:VOTE: NotMySpamAccount

Let's walk this road.
And don't get me fucking started on this vote. You have the audacity to cruise through this game providing no reads or insight after THAT start? And then you go and drop a vote on NotMySpamAccount of all people. Terrible, just terrible.

NotMySpamAccount had not a SINGLE post at that point. How do you even know that he's started reading the thread? Now you might say "Oh, I was voting for pressuring purposes, and encouraging him to start talking." Well, how in the world is someone who can't see your vote going to feel pressured? They can't.
It's not like you didn't have any other options either. There were plenty of other player who HAVE contributed plenty, and EVEN if you townread every single one of them, it doesn't matter. A vote there is still more useful than a vote on an inactive. Why? Because votes and wagons on town players are nearly just as useful as ones on scum players. Town players won't feel pressured this early by some measly votes or a wagon. They're not lying, they don't have any scummy ulterior motives. So we pressure them for a bit, ask them some questions, they answer truthfully (well mostly), and the town as a whole should come out of the bandwagon with a MUCH better assessment on that player's alignment and towniness once the wagon falls apart.
^Why'd you vote for NotMySpamAccount at that point, Reaper?
In post 90, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 89, Elements wrote:
In post 88, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 76, Elements wrote:VOTE: reaper
How do you like being on L-1?
Doesn't phase me one way or the other. How is it I am supposed to feel?
So my vote yo put you on L-1 hasn't changed your opinion or view on anything at all?
It makes me wonder if you are just looking for quick end to the day phase so that the full use of the time isn't maximized.
But over all it doesn't change my opinions at all.
skitter is the only one with in game experience with me. Not much but like I said the only one. There are only 2 reasons which they are ok with me. The experience with or TMI. Since I am tl ing them I will go with the former.
Hectic loves to use words. He is over the top and excessive. Probably gets off showing how intelligent he is. Does that make him scummy? Not in itself, but he is probably able to talk his way out of tight spots.
tchill is opportunistic.
Auzre comes in voting Hectic and shading skitter and me. Then on being corrected just me. I find this scummy. If you think I should be voted vote me, don't nudge others in that direction while you park on someone else.
Don't recall others off top of head and am busy in rl atm so I don't have time to look.
Why'd you vote for me before posting this? Sounds like you scumread Azure and roster more than me here.
In post 87, ReaperOfSouls wrote: Seeing as how you have already rescinded your bonafided 'he's scum case' on Elements. And now he comes with this word salad. Tl;dr

VOTE: Hectic
What's the non-tldr version?
I recognized the name.
Annoyance. I do.
That was in reference to your post.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

Well, you clearly have some scumreads, so why are you still voting me instead of them?
You have a chance to redeem yourself here, Reaper.
You have a chance to reach out and grab the hand I'm offeringyou.
You have a chance to stand up, look yourself in the mirror, and say to yourself "I am not scum, and I'm going to fucking prove it to these schmucks."

You need to realise something here: There are SEVERAL players in this game with a combined total of over
confirmed lolhammers, and
confirmed quicklynches.
Do you really want to be just another number in those statistics? I sincerely doubt it.
So take action, start scumhunting those goddamn scumreads of yours, and make it so fucking obvious that you're town, that we'll declare you as such by page SIX.
Mafia players years from now will be saying "Fuck, have you read that historic moment in mafiascum history where ReaperOfSouls in Mini Normal 2099 went from L-1 to obvtown in like 7 posts? You've gotta read it man, it's fucking insane."
You're in a dark fucking abyss right now, but I'm up here, against all fucking odds, shining some light down at you.
Start. Climbing.
In post 116, Elements wrote:
In post 115, Hectic wrote:
And? What'd you find?
Complaints
Why is that scum-indicative, my self-voter friend?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 120, Hectic wrote:Why is that scum-indicative, my self-voter friend?
I don't think it's necessarily scum indicative, but indicates an apathy I don't like so I wanted to move my vote to get them to interact more and contribute.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Elements why are you sheeping me?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 122, AaronFrost wrote:Elements why are you sheeping me?
I think you're town. I like your reasoning behind the vote and your assessment of reaper and hectic.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

k I love Hectic's posting style. In all seriousness though, Reaper is playing really scummy. I would posit exactly one scum between him and Hectic. My bet is on tchill for the other, but I'll go iso azuresky too.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”